As the world's number one source of IP networking solutions, Cisco provides the most complete range of appliances and technologies for allowing Internet Service Providers to deliver safe, scalable, feature-rich mixed media services. Progent's Cisco- qualified network engineers have experience serving the unique needs of Internet Service Providers by assisting them to architect, deploy, and maintain high-availability, expandable systems appropriate for shared public network environments.
Services available to Internet Service Providers from Progent's Cisco networking professionals include:
- Design and deploy ISP network that lowers capital and support costs and simplifies system support
- Configure and maintain high-end ATM and MPLS WAN aggregation environments providing DSL, ATM, and T1 connectivity to extensive customer bases
- Handle the seamless switchover between backbone providers and configure peering and BGP mechanisms
- Help in deploying Cisco's network control solutions, upgrade IOS software configurations, cooperate with Cisco internal engineers in identifying and resolving complex software problems, and performing migrations of equipment and interfaces
- Create custom network management and usage accounting solutions for client bill back
- Build system monitoring mechanisms that rapidly detect and block the damage of Denial of Service assaults
- Plan and configure metro network configurations and distributed Points of Presence (POPs)
- Assist with expanding and administration of metro Wi-Fi mesh technology networks
Progent's Cisco Qualified Consulting Services for Cisco IOS Software MPLS
Cisco IOS Software Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) allows ISPs to build smart networks that support a wide selection of functions over a single infrastructure. This economical solution can be integrated transparently across any in-place infrastructure, such as IP, ATM, or Ethernet. Because MPLS is isolated from connectivity technologies, subscribers with differing connectivity interfaces can be aggregated on an Multiprotocol Label Switching edge without modifying their current systems.
Combining MPLS application pieces such as layers 3 and 2 VPNs, Traffic Engineering (TE), Quality of Service, Generalized MPLS, and IPV6 enables the development of highly efficient, expandable, and protected network environments that guarantee Service Level Agreements.
Internet service providers can reduce their time to profitability by as much as a quarter and achieve an additional 50% of throughput availability by implementing MPLS VPNs, MPLS Quality of Service, and MPLS Traffic Engineering rather than merely providing the bare bones connectivity of VPNs. Progent's Cisco CCIE engineers can help ISPs with the development, configuration, implementation, and management of intelligent public networks that take full advantage of Cisco IOS MPLS to maximize bandwidth, deliver safe connectivity, and comply with service-level agreement (SLA) guarantees.
To see more information concerning Progent's engineering support for Cisco solutions, choose a topic:
To ask Progent about professional assistance for Cisco technology, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.