California Central Valley
Network Consulting Experts
Technical Support and Expertise
Onsite Service Available in Yolo County, Davis, Woodland
Progent's network consulting services for small organizations in Davis are focused on clients who need immediate and economical assistance for system stability, security, productivity, administration, or repair. This brief list of Progent's consulting support services and technical experience should give you a sense of how Progent's team can assist your company to enhance the business value of your information network.
- If you need to revamp your corporate web site, create in-house webs for functions such as human resources or worker education, establish a successful web presence for a new venture, or put together enterprise-class, data-driven web applications, Progent has talented and experienced web site design consultants. Web site design consulting offered by Progent's Applications Specialists Group include web site design, web project management, .ASP and .NET programming, and graphical content design and creation. Progent's certified Microsoft SQL Server developers, Oracle programmers and database administrators, MySQL database application experts, and Microsoft Access application developers can assist you to design, deploy, and support data-powered web sites. Progent's consultants can also help you construct and manage a secure, dependable server and communications environment featuring remote and wireless connectivity, to support your web solutions.
- Internet Information Services (IIS), included with Windows Server and Windows desktop, is an advanced server role for web hosting and application programming. The latest versions provide enhanced security, dependability, scalability, and troubleshooting while also delivering major improvements in remote administration. A variety of popular extensions to IIS have been integrated into newer releases including the Request Filter Module (formerly known as URL Scan), which can block dangerous HTTP requests from being processed by hosted web software. Progent's Internet Information Services (IIS) experts can assist you to deploy IIS and the latest extensions to IIS Manager such as the GUI interface for managing FastCGI programs.
- Progent has delivered remote network support assistance to businesses in each state in the U.S. Many of these customers have shown their high regard for Progent through testimonials to the quality of Progent's service personnel. Check out Progent's customer testimonials to see what they say about the high level of Progent's IT services.
- Progent's certified Windows 7 migration engineers can help you to administer and maintain Windows 7 devices. Progent can also show you how to estimate the likely strategic value of moving to Windows 8.1 or Windows 10. If it fits your business to migrate, Progent's Windows 8 upgrade engineers and Windows 10 deployment experts can assist you to plan and implement a non-disruptive migration to a current version of Windows.
- Progent's eCommerce software experts can help your company to setup an e-commerce system that is protected, dependable, and fast. Progent can also help you to architect a web site that is closely integrated with your marketing and supply chain databases to reduce the cost and improve the reliability of on-line business-to-business, business-to-consumer, or buy-side to sell-side transactions. Progent can help you design custom web software based on powerful development utilities or customize popular programs so that they accommodate your specific business needs. For database-intensive web applications, Progent can provide the expertise of certified Microsoft SQL Server programmers, Oracle developers and DBAs, MySQL experts, and Microsoft Access software programmers.
- Progent offers the expertise of a temporary Chief Information Officer to help organizations to take a strategic look at their information system to ensure their computer technology aligns with their primary goals, manage large-scale initiatives according to industry best practices, oversee vendor contracts, and deliver additional consulting services that require a mix of business savvy and information technology skills. Progent's temporary Chief Information Officer service is ideal for organizations who can't justify a full-time Chief Information Officer but who at times can benefit from the advice of a veteran senior technical officer.
Progent's Microsoft Office Access consulting experts offer economical online support for all releases of Microsoft Office Access including desktop and browser-based versions and can provide expert help for Access application programming, database migration, performance tuning, BI reporting, and troubleshooting. Progent also can provide custom webinar classes for Office Access application programming and database management.
- Progent's certified MS Exchange 2016 Server migration consultants and Exchange 2013 consultants can deliver affordable online and on-premises support to implement your migration to Exchange 2016 or Microsoft Exchange 2013, produce comprehensive documentation of your upgraded messaging system, train your network support staff and end users to get them ramped up rapidly on Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 or Exchange Server 2013, and provide ongoing administrative services and engineering help.
- For enterprise project management support, Progent can provide the services of senior information technology experts with decades of background as IT project managers for program development, information systems implementation, and business process engineering working with organizations from Big 4 companies to dot-com startups to government agencies. These proven project managers offer advanced management skills to assist enterprise customers to adhere to best practices to make sure strategic projects are successfully completed on schedule and within budget.
- Virtualization technology allows many logical machines to run as guests in secure isolation from each other on one physical system. Virtual machine (VM) technology lowers capital and maintenance expenses, permits a mix of OS platforms to share the same compute and storage resources, streamlines provisioning and teardown, enhances availability, and supports on-demand resource allocation, which is a key enabler for public and private clouds. Progent's virtualization experts offer Windows 2016 Hyper-V hybrid cloud solutions, Windows Server 2016 Hyper-V expertise, Windows Server 2012 R2 network and server virtualization consulting services, Windows Hyper-V Virtualization consulting, VMware vSphere planning and deployment, VMware NSX Network Virtualization architecture and integration, and Citrix XenServer support. Progent can deploy virtual machines to optimize speed, reliability and manageability while simultaneously lowering expenses; suggest and validate business recovery strategies that reduce downtown in the event of a catastrophic failure; and deliver continuing support, repair, and engineering services as virtualization technology evolves.
- NetApp MetroCluster is a disaster recovery software suite that combines failover storage clustering along with replication to provide fast, zero RPO disaster recovery between sites located up to 185 miles (300km) away from one another. Progent offers access to a certified NetApp MetroCluster consultant who can assist you to plan, deploy, manage, upgrade, test and repair a disaster recovery system built around NetApp MetroCluster. Progent can help you to choose an architecture for your MetroCluster deployment that meets your technical requirements and budget. Progent can make sure you follow best practices for configuring your MetroCluster environment by providing guidance with tasks like assigning shelf IDs, arranging aggregate and plexes layout, provisioning FlexVol volumes, setting up NetApp Snapshot, installing Cisco and Brocade switches, designing a tiebreaker mechanism, designing a configuration replication network between your storage clusters, and testing your MetroCluster DR solution to prove adherence with industry standards and government mandates.
- Progent's SQL Server application programmers can help you to create and maintain database applications based on Microsoft's SQL Server database platform. Progent follows leading practices to create scalable, manageable SQL Server applications and is able to team with a customer's management to complete projects in a cost effective and cost-effective manner. Progent for can assist you to create Microsoft SQL Server solutions by providing a broad selection of consulting services including functional specs, data tier architecture, normalization, T-SQL programming, software configuration, capacity planning, performance and I/O configuration tuning, backup and restoration strategies, clustering and virtualization, reusable schema, replication solutions, security and compliance, and fault tolerance.
- Progent has in-depth experience both offering Operations Manager support and using this powerful server monitoring application.
Progent offers small organizations two affordable outsourcing service packages built on Microsoft Operations Manager:
Managed Monitoring Solution and
24x7 System Monitoring Package.
To download a one-page printable datasheet detailing Progent's two outsourcing service packages for mid-size businesses click: System Monitoring Service Plans.
If your small business is Yolo County
and you are in need of technical help, information technology outsourcing, or high-level services from a certified Progent consultant,
call 916-609-1222 or visit Contact Progent.
Progent Corporation. All rights reserved.