San Francisco East Bay
Hayward, San Leandro, Union City, San Lorenzo, Castro Valley
Network Consulting Professionals
IT Help and Outsourcing
Onsite Service Available in Hayward, San Leandro, Union City, San Lorenzo, Castro Valley
Progent's network consulting services for small organizations in Hayward are focused on clients who need immediate and economical assistance for system stability, security, productivity, administration, or repair. This brief list of Progent's consulting support services and technical experience should give you a sense of how Progent's team can assist your company to enhance the business value of your information network.
- If your network includes Cisco routers, you may be running an old release of IOS, the network OS powering virtually all Cisco router and current Catalyst switches from Cisco. Cisco frequently offers updates to IOS to correct problems, plug security gaps, or add functionality. However, updating Cisco IOS or other Cisco operating systems can be a challenge, depending upon your Cisco appliance and your network infrastructure. For example, there could be limited internal Flash storage that could cause a new software release to operate incorrectly. Progent's Cisco CCIE-certified consultants offer a wide selection of services related to updating Cisco IOS software or other Cisco control software like CatOS or CallManager. Progent's consultants can run audits of your Cisco software, recommend sensible updates, provision Cisco appliances, copy images, configure and verify your new software, optimize throughput, troubleshoot issues, and train your network support managers how to utilize all significant new functions.
- Internet Information Services, provided with Windows Server and Windows desktop, is a powerful server role for web site hosting and application programming. The new versions provide enhanced security, reliability, scalability, and debugging while also delivering major enhancements in automated and remote management. A variety of familiar extensions to IIS have been integrated into newer releases such as the rules-based Request Filter Module (previously called URL Scan), which is able to prevent potentially harmful HTTP requests from being run by web software. Progent's IIS experts can assist you to deploy IIS as well as the recent extensions to IIS Manager such as the GUI interface for managing ASP.NET programs.
- Progent's consultants for Apple technology can assist the creative aspect of Mac environments by providing support services and training in images, audio, and video. Progent's experts can offer expertise in a variety of Mac OS X applications such as Photoshop, InDesign, Apple Logic, MOTU Digital Performer, Apple Motion, and Adobe After Effects. Progent can also help you with specific projects such as scanning or digitizing audio or video or setting up an audio post production lab.
- Progent's certified Windows 7 migration engineers can assist you to manage and maintain Windows 7 PCs. Progent can also show you how to assess the likely strategic advantages of moving to Microsoft Windows 8.1 or Windows 10. If it fits your business to upgrade, Progent's Windows 8 migration engineers and Windows 10 integration consultants can help you to design and carry out a smooth deployment of a current version of Windows.
- Progent's Experts Team provides in-depth help in specialized software areas, allowing you to tailor fast, cost effective and comprehensive network solutions that fit the unique requirements of your company. Progent's applications consultants can assist you to customize Microsoft's major business applications by providing a variety of services including
Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP Software consulting services,
Microsoft Dynamics GP/Great Plains Business Accounting Software education and integration,
Microsoft Dynamics NAV Business Management Software support,
Microsoft Dynamics SL Accounting Software migration and support,
and Microsoft Dynamics RMS (Retail Management System) configuration.
- Progent's data backup engineers offer help for a broad range of products and technologies that deliver solutions for protecting Windows, Mac, and Linux/UNIX physical and virtual servers and desktops as well as laptops and smartphones. Progent offers help for leading backup platforms including Acronis Backup and Recovery, Backup Exec, BackupAssist, HP Data Protector, Double-Take Backup, MozyPro, Retrospect, Apple Time Machine, VMware Data Recovery (VDR), and Solaris FLARs. Progent can help you to install, enhance, or troubleshoot backup/restore systems for a variety of topologies including on-premises, remote, cloud-based, or hybrid.
- Progent offers the expertise of certified SQL Server 2012 consultants as well as seasoned software programmers, database administrators, project managers, network infrastructure architects, disaster recovery/business continuity planning specialists, and data security professionals to help you to manage SQL Server 2012 or carry out an efficient migration to Microsoft SQL Server 2016.
- Progent can provide the expertise of a part-time CIO to help organizations to take a high-level look at their information system to ensure their computer technology aligns with their business goals, execute large-scale initiatives following leading practices, oversee vendor contracts, and deliver other consulting services that call for a combination of business experience and computer skills. Progent's part-time CIO service is ideal for companies who can't afford a full-time Chief Information Officer but who at times can benefit from the knowledge of a veteran senior technical executive.
- The open design of Microsoft Dynamics GP makes it easier to craft custom Microsoft Dynamics GP extensions that offer all of the basic elements of standard Microsoft Dynamics GP solutions but also address the specialized needs of your business. With the help of to the Modifier with Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications, developers can work with the most popular customization platform in the industry to adapt Dynamics GP information views, add or modify business logic, customize reports, or exploit connectivity with Office and Office 365 software. Progent's experience with Microsoft .NET technology, SQL Server 2016 integration and development and Microsoft SQL Server 2014 programming, and development background with Visual Basic, Visual Studio, XML and other developer tools make it possible to implement custom mission-critical applications and eCommerce solutions that integrate tightly with Great Plains.
- The accumulated service reports created for your organization by Progent help you avoid becoming dependent on an individual consultant. Progent's comprehensive reports of support services allows one Progent expert to resume where another left off while minimizing time spent getting ramped up on your IT situation. Thorough service reports also provide your in-house IT staff a better grasp of important technical problems involving your network and offer insight into how to prepare for and solve problems in the future. Because of this, Progent's service documentation are a vital aspect of Progent's policy of knowledge transfer to customers. An additional benefit of Progent's service documentation policy is that your business can more efficiently build up an in-house IT services team if and when it appears to be more cost effective to do so. Also, thorough service reporting enables your company to transfer to another IT services firm if you become unhappy with Progent's service quality.
- ProSight Active Security Monitoring (ASM) service is a next-generation endpoint protection solution that utilizes cutting edge behavior machine learning tools to guard endpoints and physical and virtual servers against modern malware attacks like ransomware and file-less exploits, which routinely escape legacy signature-matching AV products. ProSight ASM protects on-premises and cloud resources and provides a single platform to address the complete threat progression including blocking, identification, mitigation, remediation, and forensics. Key features include one-click rollback with Windows VSS and real-time system-wide immunization against new threats. Find out about Progent's complete ProSight line of value-priced network management outsourcing services for small and mid-size businesses
- Progent's SQL Server application developers can help your organization to build and maintain database applications based on Microsoft's SQL Server database platform. Progent follows industry best lifecycle management practices to create scalable, easy-to-manage SQL Server database applications and knows how to team with a customer's management to deliver projects in a timely and affordable way. Progent for can help your company to create SQL Server solutions by providing a wide array of professional support services such as requirements analysis, data tier architecture, data integrity, T-SQL coding, software configuration, capacity planning, performance and I/O configuration tuning, backup/recovery, clustering and virtualization, reusable schema, synchronization mechanisms, security and compliance, and disaster recovery/business continuity planning.
- Progent offers live online webinar training seminars. Virtual online classes offer a flexible and affordable way for training your IT personnel to use a broad assortment of key applications including Microsoft Office and Office 365 Excel, Word, PowerPoint, MS Office Access, Outlook, Publisher, Office Project, Office Visio, and Microsoft Dynamics GP. Progent also offers individualized on-premises training for clients in the San Francisco Bay Area and larger cities throughout the United States.
If your small business is in the San Francisco East Bay area
and you are looking for computer support, IT outsourcing, or advanced expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified consultant,
call 510-300-1400 or visit Contact Progent.
Progent Corporation. All rights reserved.
Select a Topic: