Computer Consulting Experts
Technical Support and Outsourcing
Onsite Service Available in Salinas, Marina, Castroville
Progent's network consulting services for small organizations in Salinas are focused on clients who need immediate and economical assistance for system stability, security, productivity, administration, or repair. This brief list of Progent's consulting support services and technical experience should give you a sense of how Progent's team can assist your company to enhance the business value of your information network.
- Progent's simplified by-the-minute billing model requires no complicated contracts, retainers or hidden charges. Many competitors have minimum billable time or other additional fees that increase service. For remote support during normal working hours, you only get billed for the time spent working on your problem. If it only requires ten minutes to resolve your problem, then you are only charged for ten minutes. For advance scheduled on-site service work booked more than twenty-four hours in advance, you are charged exclusively for the time when a Progent consultant is actually on-site solving your problems. Just Progent's competitive per-minute rate. For urgent same-day onsite service calls, you might be charged for our engineer’s travel time, but not a higher emergency rate. Because Progent maintains a large pool of expert consultants located throughout the entire San Francisco Bay Area service territory, an available engineer is usually close by to help. Progent can also provide onsite service to the majority of zip codes in the United States within one business day of answering a support call.
- Internet Information Services (IIS), Which is provided with Windows Server and Windows desktop, is a powerful role for web site hosting and application development. The new releases offer enhanced protection, dependability, expandability, and debugging while incorporating major improvements in automated administration. A variety of popular extensions to Internet Information Services have been integrated into newer releases such as the rules-based Request Filter Module (previously known as URL Scan), which can prevent dangerous HTTP requests from being processed by hosted web applications. Progent's Internet Information Services (IIS) consultants can help you to deploy IIS and the recent extensions to IIS Manager such as the GUI for controlling ASP.NET applications.
- In addition to supporting a broad range of security technologies from Microsoft and Cisco, Progent offers small businesses expert support for products from other major
Firewall vendors including
Progent can help you create a detailed security strategy and choose appropriate products from a variety of suppliers to achieve your security goals while sticking within your budget restraints.
- Progent's Microsoft certified Windows 7 migration engineers can assist your company to manage and troubleshoot Microsoft Windows 7 devices. Progent can also help you to assess the likely strategic advantages of adopting Windows 8.1 or Windows 10. If it fits your business strategy to migrate, Progent's Windows 8 upgrade consultants and Windows 10 integration experts can assist you to design and execute a smooth deployment of Windows 10.
- Progent's business application software experts can assist you to set up an e-commerce system that is protected, dependable, and responsive. Progent can also enable you to design a web site that is integrated with your sales and inventory databases to lower the expense and improve the stability of web-based B2B, business-to-consumer, or buy-side to sell-side commerce. Progent can help you architect specialized web software based on industry standard development utilities or customize off-the-shelf software products so that they address your specific business needs. For data-intensive web applications, Progent offers the services of SQL Server programmers, Oracle programmers and DBAs, MySQL consultants, and Microsoft Office Access database application programmers.
- Progent offers the expertise of a part-time Chief Information Officer to assist companies to take a strategic view of their information system to make sure their technology matches their primary goals, manage large-scale projects following industry best practices, oversee supplier contracts, and provide additional services that call for a combination of business savvy and technical expertise. Progent's temporary Chief Information Officer consulting service is perfect for organizations who can't justify a permanent Chief Information Officer but who at times need the knowledge of an experienced high-level technical executive.
- Progent's MySQL application developers and DBAs can provide affordable online database administration or application programming services and can help businesses of any size to configure and support MySQL within a reliable network environment that provides advanced speed, scalability, and protection. Progent also has experience assisting companies port databases from an Oracle environment to MySQL.
- Progent's certified MS Exchange 2016 Server migration consultants and Exchange 2013 consultants can deliver affordable online and on-premises support to implement your migration to Exchange 2016 or Microsoft Exchange 2013, produce comprehensive documentation of your upgraded messaging system, train your network support staff and end users to get them ramped up rapidly on Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 or Exchange Server 2013, and provide ongoing administrative services and engineering help.
- For enterprise project management support, Progent can provide the services of senior information technology experts with decades of background as IT project managers for program development, information systems implementation, and business process engineering working with organizations from Big 4 companies to dot-com startups to government agencies. These proven project managers offer advanced management skills to assist enterprise customers to adhere to best practices to make sure strategic projects are successfully completed on schedule and within budget.
- Virtualization technology allows many logical machines to run as guests in secure isolation from each other on one physical system. Virtual machine (VM) technology lowers capital and maintenance expenses, permits a mix of OS platforms to share the same compute and storage resources, streamlines provisioning and teardown, enhances availability, and supports on-demand resource allocation, which is a key enabler for public and private clouds. Progent's virtualization experts offer Windows 2016 Hyper-V hybrid cloud solutions, Windows Server 2016 Hyper-V expertise, Windows Server 2012 R2 network and server virtualization consulting services, Windows Hyper-V Virtualization consulting, VMware vSphere planning and deployment, VMware NSX Network Virtualization architecture and integration, and Citrix XenServer support. Progent can deploy virtual machines to optimize speed, reliability and manageability while simultaneously lowering expenses; suggest and validate business recovery strategies that reduce downtown in the event of a catastrophic failure; and deliver continuing support, repair, and engineering services as virtualization technology evolves.
- VMware's NSX network virtualization platform allows you to build complete logical networks in software. NSX permits virtual networks to be provisioned in minutes and administered with a high degree of automation independent of the physical components used by the underlying IP network. VMware Site Recovery Manager allows programmatic recovery, application mobility, plus non-disruptive site relocation, failback and re-protect. SRM also enables transparent testing for disaster recovery, upgrades and fixes and can generate audit reports to confirm full service recovery, validate Service Level Agreements and demonstrate compliance. When integrated with VMware's NSX network virtualization technology, VMware SRM can rapidly recover the complete virtualized network topology at the recovery datacenter. Progent can provide the support of a VCDX certified VMware NSX consultant and VMware Site Recovery Manager integration specialist to assist you to design, configure, test and maintain a DR solution based on VMware SRM and VMware NSX.
- Progent's SQL Server application programmers can help your organization to create and support applications that utilize the SQL Server database platform. Progent follows industry best lifecycle management practices to create efficient, manageable SQL Server database applications and is able to team with a customer's IT staff to complete projects in a cost effective and cost-effective way. Progent for can assist your company to build Microsoft SQL Server solutions by offering a wide selection of professional support services such as requirements analysis, logical and physical modeling, data integrity, T-SQL programming, software configuration, capacity planning, performance tuning, backup and restoration strategies, partitioning, consolidation of stored procedures, synchronization solutions, security, and fault tolerance.
- Progent has in-depth experience both delivering System Center Operations Manager consulting services and utilizing this powerful system monitoring software.
Progent offers small and mid-sized organizations two economical outsourcing service options based on Microsoft System Center Operations Manager:
Managed Server Monitoring Plan and
Comprehensive Network Monitoring Bundle.
To download a one-page datasheet describing Progent's two outsourcing packages for mid-sized organizations click: Network Monitoring Bundles.
If your small business is in Salinas, Marina, Castroville or anywhere in the Monterey
and you need computer help, IT outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified consultant,
call 831-600-4300 or visit Contact Progent.
Progent Corporation. All rights reserved.