San Francisco Peninsula
San Mateo, Belmont, Half Moon Bay:
Computer Consultant Professionals
Technical Services and Expertise
Onsite Service Available in San Mateo, Burlingame, Foster City, Belmont, San Carlos, Half Moon Bay
Progent's network consulting services for small organizations in San Mateo are focused on clients who need immediate and economical assistance for system stability, security, productivity, administration, or repair. This brief list of Progent's consulting support services and technical experience should give you a sense of how Progent's team can assist your company to enhance the business value of your information network.
- Progent's Juniper Networks-certified NetScreen consultants can help your company to configure and integrate NetScreen 5000 series routers, migrate from previous NetScreen devices to the latest Juniper technologies, and repair infrastructure issues in Juniper-only or mixed-vendor environments.
- Progent offers online access to an Oracle certified expert for Oracle DBA services or an Oracle application programmer. Progent can assist you to create efficient mechanisms for critical Oracle database administration tasks such as performance tuning, backup/recovery strategies, and information protection, or mentor your IT personnel how to use industry best practices for streamlining various administration tasks. Progent can in addition offer the services of a PL/SQL developer to help your company to design, tune, troubleshoot, or port Oracle applications that can vary from business reports to database-powered web sites. Progent has experience using Oracle SQL Developer, SQL *Plus, and JDeveloper and can assist you to tune existing SQL programs using Oracle's SQL Tuning Advisor and SQL Access Advisor.
- Progent can help you utilize Microsoft Windows Services for UNIX (SFU) or Subsystem for UNIX-based Applications to achieve co-existence between Windows and UNIX networks. SFU provides interoperability between Microsoft Windows Server and various versions of UNIX/Linux including Solaris 10, HP-UX 11i, AIX 5L 5.2, and Red Hat Enterprise Linux. SFU allows you to share Windows server folders via NFS and improved authentication in native Windows Server 2003 AD environments. SFU's Interix subsystem includes a complete set of UNIX utilities and shells, support for a single rooted file system, and an application development toolkit for porting software.
- Progent's Microsoft AD consulting includes certified expertise in designing, configuring and troubleshooting complex Active Directory (AD) installations. Progent's Microsoft-certified experts have broad knowledge about resolving complex AD issues like replication, multi-domain partition configurations, corrupted AD objects, clean-up of legacy beta software configuration objects in existing AD environment, and fixing of failed installations of AD and AD-integrated applications. Progent is also experienced in using advanced AD utilities like NTDSUTIL, DCDIAG and NETDIAG.
- Progent follows a team approach to network system problem escalation. By harnessing extensive expertise from Progent's Microsoft and Cisco-certified experts, Progent can expediently and efficiently resolve even the most troublesome computer issues. Working with hundreds of organizations and performing thousands of complex support and integration projects every year affords Progent a unique perspective on which approaches are the most successful and which methods should be avoided.
- If you need to redo your company web site, create in-house sites for functions like as HR or employee orientation, establish a compelling web presence for a start-up venture, or build enterprise-grade, data integrated e-commerce applications, Progent can provide capable and seasoned web design consultants. Web site design and development consulting available from Progent's Applications Specialists Team include web site design, web site project management, Microsoft ASP and Microsoft .NET programming, and graphics design. Progent's certified SQL Server programmers, Oracle developers and database administrators, MySQL database application experts, and Microsoft Access 2010 specialists can help you to plan, build, and support data-powered web sites. Progent's consultants can also help you construct and manage a secure, fault-tolerant server and communications network featuring remote and wireless connectivity, to host your web platforms.
- Progent's easy by-the-minute billing policy requires no complex contracts, retainers or hidden fees. Many other support companies have minimum charges or other extra fees that increase support costs. For remote support from Progent during normal business hours, you only pay for the time spent resolving your issue. If it only requires ten minutes to resolve your problem, then you only pay for ten minutes. For advance scheduled onsite service work booked more than twenty-four hours in advance, you pay only for the time when Progent's team member is actually on-site solving your problems. Just Progent's value priced by-the-minute rate. For emergency same-day on-site service calls, you might be billed for our expertís travel time, but not an increased emergency rate. Because Progent has a large pool of expert consultants located within the entire Northern California service territory, an available consultant is usually close by to assist. Progent can also dispatch onsite support to most zip codes in the United States within 24 hours of answering a support call.
- Progentís business reporting consultants offer expertise in Crystal Reports, FRx, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), and Microsoft Access reporting tools. Progent can also help you configure the server, communications and security infrastructure needed to maintain a state-of-the-art reporting system. Progentís reporting consultants can be especially useful in helping you combine data from various data sources such as Office Access, Microsoft Excel, XML, OLAP, SQL and a broad array of financial packages and enterprise planning software.
- Progent's Experts Team provides in-depth help in specialized application areas, enabling you to craft fast, inexpensive and complete network solutions that fit the unique needs of your business. Progent's application developers can assist your company to customize Microsoft's important business packages by offering a range of services including
Microsoft Dynamics AX (Axapta) Enterprise Resource Planning Software consulting services,
Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) Accounting Software education and programming,
Microsoft Dynamics NAV Business Management Software integration,
Microsoft Dynamics SL (Solomon) Accounting Software help,
and Microsoft Dynamics RMS configuration.
- Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants and consultants for Apple Mac technology can assist your company to integrate your Apple Macintosh desktops with your Microsoft Exchange server through expert Entourage and Outlook for Apple Mac support. Progent will make sure that your Exchange Server is optimally configured and that WebDAV, LDAP and Outlook Web App are properly enabled. Progent can also provide a full range of Exchange support services including integration, troubleshooting, security management, mobile user support, performance tuning, plus spam and virus protection services. Progent also offers customized one-on-one Macintosh knowledge transfer.
Progent's Windows 10 migration consultants can assist businesses of any size to evaluate Windows 10 or to migrate to Windows 10 from any earlier release of Microsoft Windows. Online and on-premise evaluation and upgrade support for Windows 10 offered by Progent's experts include ROI analysis, project supervision, application compatibility testing, test lab systems, Hyper-V virtualization strategies, Cloud solutions, mobile device management and synchronization, telecommuter access, data and identity security, automated deployment and administration, network infrastructure optimization, Wi-Fi support, disaster recovery planning, custom training for network management staff and end users, and post-migration consulting support.
- Progent provides advanced Microsoft Forefront TMG 2010 support and Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration (ISA) Server consulting services. These Internet security solutions contain a full featured application-layer aware firewall that can secure your system from attack by external and inside sources. Forefront TMG and ISA Server provide deep inspection of Internet protocols to uncover many attacks that can elude traditional firewalls. The integrated firewall and VPN architecture of Forefront TMG 2010 and ISA Server permit stateful filtering and monitoring of all VPN streams. ISA Servers, and their current version called Forefront Threat Management Gateway, are the mainstay of Microsoft's network security initiative, and Progent's Microsoft-certified experts and CISSP, CISA and CISM certified security professionals can help you strengthen your IT protection by deploying ISA Servers and Forefront TMG.
- The extensible design of Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) makes it possible to craft customized Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains extensions that provide all of the core functionality of standard Microsoft Great Plains solutions but also meet the individualized requirements of your business. With the help of to the Modifier with Microsoft VBasic for Applications, applications developers can work with the most widely used customization platform in the software industry to tailor MS Dynamics GP information views, create business logic, personalize forms and reports, or exploit integration with Microsoft Office software. Progent's expertise with Microsoft .NET technology, Microsoft SQL Server consulting, and programming background with VBasic, XML and other developer tools make it possible to create customized line-of-business applications and web eCommerce solutions that integrate tightly with Dynamics GP.
If your small business is in San Mateo or anywhere in the San Francisco Peninsula
and you are in need of technical help, IT outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a Microsoft or Cisco certified engineer:
Call 650-931-2400 or send email to email@example.com
© 2002-2015 Progent Corporation. All rights reserved.