San Francisco Peninsula
San Mateo, Burlingame, Belmont:
Network Consulting Professionals
Technical Help and Outsourcing
Onsite Service Available in San Mateo, Burlingame, Foster City, Belmont, San Carlos, Half Moon Bay
Progent's network consulting services for small organizations in San Mateo are focused on clients who need immediate and economical assistance for system stability, security, productivity, administration, or repair. This brief list of Progent's consulting support services and technical experience should give you a sense of how Progent's team can assist your company to enhance the business value of your information network.
- Progent is the leading source of easy, quick, and economical access to Registered Cisco CCIE engineers. CCIEs are highly-qualified network gurus who earn this prestigious certification only after strenuous examination by Cisco Systems. CCIEs are able to handle even the most complicated issues surrounding network planning, integration, repair, and support. Progentís CCIE consultants work intimately with Cisco engineers in analyzing problems with Cisco's IOS software and developing workarounds or acquiring patches to resolve anomalies. Progent can provide fast contact with a CCIE by phone so that you are able to get instant assistance for tough network problems that are affecting business productivity but are outside the scope of your usual IT support providers.
- Progent's Microsoft AD consulting support includes expertise in designing, configuring and troubleshooting complex Active Directory (AD) environments. Progent's Microsoft-certified staff have extensive knowledge about troubleshooting challenging Active Directory issues like replication, multi-domain partitioned configurations, corrupted Active Directory objects, removal of legacy beta software configuration objects in production AD environment, and repair of failed installations of AD and AD-integrated software. Progent is also experienced in using ďexpert onlyĒ AD utilities such as ADSIEDIT, and NETDIAG.
- If you need to redo your organizationís web site, build in-house sites for purposes such as human resources or worker orientation, establish a successful web presence for a start-up company, or build enterprise-grade, data-driven web solutions, Progent can provide talented and seasoned web site development consultants. Web design consulting offered by Progent's Applications Experts Group include web site design, web project management, Microsoft ASP and .NET programming, and graphical content design. Progent's SQL Server programmers, Oracle programmers and database administrators, MySQL database experts, and Microsoft Office Access consultants can help your business to design, build, and support data-intensive sites. Progent's consulting experts can also help you construct and maintain a protected, robust server and communications network including remote connectivity, to host your web applications.
- Progent utilizes a group approach to network system problem escalation. By harnessing extensive expertise from Progent's Microsoft and Cisco-certified staff members, Progent can quickly and efficiently solve even the most vexing computer issues. Working with hundreds of companies and performing thousands of complex support and integration projects every year gives Progent an insight into which methods are the most efficient and which methods don't work.
- Internet Information Services (IIS) 7.5, included with all releases of Windows Server 2008 R2, is an advanced role for web hosting and web software development. The latest release offers enhanced security, dependability, scalability, and troubleshooting while incorporating major improvements in automated and remote administration. A variety of popular extensions to IIS have been integrated into IIS 7.5 such as the Request Filter Module (previously called URL Scan), which is able to prevent dangerous HTTP requests from being run by hosted web applications. Progent's Internet Information Services (IIS) experts can assist you to configure IIS 7.5 and the recent extensions to IIS Manager such as the GUI interface for managing FastCGI programs.
- Progent's design services for high availability networking for small businesses provide Microsoft and Cisco-certified network experts who can help you build a fault-tolerant computing environment that includes essential technologies and processes for mission critical applications. Progentís information technology professionals can assist your company to configure a system infrastructure with features that include fault tolerant Internet access, system load balancing, zero-downtime data centers, fault tolerant interoffice connections, and fault tolerant multi-site networks. Progent also assist your company to define a disaster recovery process and to deploy and validate mechanisms that facilitate fast, fault-tolerant workplace recovery.
- VMware Virtual Server is a no-cost virtualization package that installs like an application on Linux and Windows Servers. VMware Server allows IT departments to partition a single server into multiple virtual servers and to learn about virtualization with minimal cost. vSphere Hypervisor is a free entry-level product that runs on bare metal. VMware vSphere Hypervisor is well suited for developers, workgroups, and branch offices who wish to facilitate application development, test software in economical virtual environments, re-host outdated operating systems, simplify server provisioning, and run resource-intensive application programs such as email, databases, and accounting. Progent's skilled VMware Server engineers can assist you with VMware Virtual Server, VMware ESX Server, and VMware Infrastructure 3 so your company can benefit from VMware server consolidation.
- Progent's certified Windows Server 2000 team members can help you optimize the capabilities of your existing Windows Server 2000 environment and can simplify network management, provide technical support and problem resolution, and increase security. In addition, Progent can provide CISSP and CISM certified security consultants to evaluate your current network protection and recommend organization-wide procedures and solutions to bolster your security. Progent can also assist with your company's migration from Microsoft Windows 2000 to Windows 2008 Server R2 or help you to plan and carry out a smooth migration to Windows Server 2012 R2.
- Progent's most popular enterprise network support services include planning, piloting, setting up and repairing IT environments built around Microsoft products by providing services such as complex Active Directory configuration, Microsoft Exchange 2016 planning and deployment, Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 integration, Exchange Server 2010 troubleshooting, Microsoft SQL Server application programming, and Oracle database administration consulting and development. Progent can also assist enterprises with System Center Operations Manager (SCOM) configuration and support for automated resource monitoring. For Windows 8.1 expertise, Windows 10 planning support services, and Exchange 2013 Server migrations, Progent can help with planning and also offers onsite help in deployment at locations in larger metropolitan areas across the U.S. Progent's large team of Cisco CCIE-certified network consulting engineers can assist large organizations to fix chronic connectivity issues impacting the reliability or responsiveness of mixed-platform computer networks. Progent's CISA, GIAC, and CISM certified network security experts can provide an independent and complete security assessments to help large organizations validate their compliance with regulatory security requirements.
- Progent can provide remote or on-premise access to a certified CCIE Collaboration expert to help your business to plan, deploy, manage and repair converged communications networks supported by Cisco Unified Communication technology in an in-house, cloud-based, or hybrid deployment. Progent's Cisco-certified Unified Communications engineers have extensive backgrounds with Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco CallManager, VoIP phones and soft phones, UC applications such as Jabber and Unity Connection, Cisco's video conferencing products, and collaboration gatekeepers.
Progent's MS Exchange Server 2016 consultants can assist your business in all facets of your migration to Microsoft Exchange 2016 including designing high availability (HA) architecture for a local, Microsoft cloud connected or hybrid deployment; CAL licensing compliance for Exchange 2016 and Windows Server 2012 R2; migrating mailboxes; Windows Hyper-V design; determining mass storage capacity required for your VMs, databases and logs; configuring hardware load balancing (HLB) for high-availability CAS services; planning, setting up and validating Exchange Servers and Windows Servers and Database Availability Groups (DAGs); integration with SharePoint Server or SharePoint Online; updating your firewall; resolving SSL issues; providing client remediation with Office desktop or Microsoft Office 365; and configuring Outlook on the web.
- Progent offers online Forefront TMG support and Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration (ISA) Server expertise. These proven Internet security solutions contain an advanced application-layer aware firewall that can protect your network from attack by external and internal threats. Microsoft Forefront TMG and ISA Server provide thorough examination of Internet protocols to detect many threats that can get by traditional firewalls. The integrated firewall and VPN architecture of Microsoft Forefront TMG 2010 and ISA Server permit stateful filtering and monitoring of all VPN streams. ISA Servers, and their latest generation called Forefront Threat Management Gateway 2010, are the centerpiece of Microsoft's network security initiative, and Progent's Microsoft-certified experts and CISSP, CISA and CISM certified security professionals can help you strengthen your network security by configuring Microsoft ISA Servers and Forefront Threat Management Gateway.
- If you are creating Linux or UNIX based applications on a network that includes Windows-based servers, workstations and software, Progent offers network outsourcing and support services that keep your system fully operational while reliving you to focus on your area of highest value expertise. By using automated network monitoring and providing online and optional on-site help as needed, Progent provides
Linux developer support that offers an inexpensive way to manage an IT network that features high availability, security and performance.
If your small business is in San Mateo or anywhere in the San Francisco Peninsula
and you are looking for computer support, information technology outsourcing, or high-level expertise from a certified Progent professional:
Call 650-931-2400 or send email to email@example.com
© 2002-2016 Progent Corporation. All rights reserved.