San Francisco Peninsula
San Mateo, Belmont, Half Moon Bay:
Network Consultant Experts
IT Services and Outsourcing
Onsite Service Available in San Mateo, Burlingame, Foster City, Belmont, San Carlos, Half Moon Bay
Progent's network consulting services for small organizations in San Mateo are focused on clients who need immediate and economical assistance for system stability, security, productivity, administration, or repair. This brief list of Progent's consulting support services and technical experience should give you a sense of how Progent's team can assist your company to enhance the business value of your information network.
- Progent's Juniper-authorized network engineers can assist you to plan and deploy Juniper Firewall/VPN technology, optimize and support your infrastructure, and upgrade efficiently from outdated equipment to current releases. Progent's Junos OS engineers offer expertise with Juniper's premiere network control software to help your business to streamline the administration and improve the protection of your Juniper VPN appliances and firewalls. Progent also has extensive background maintaining Juniper's NetScreen OS and ScreenOS operating system productss and can help organizations manage environments that incorporate a combination of Juniper's software platforms.
- Even if your IT budget is small, Progent offers value-priced support packages that will give your network the reliability, protection, and performance your business needs. Progent's optional Round-the-Clock Network Monitoring and Reporting Services, combining the talent of experienced Microsoft and Cisco certified IT consultants, the latest network administration applications, and economical service packages, can keep your line-of-business network software and servers up and running.
- Progent's certified Data Protection Manager (DPM) consultants can assist your company to develop an effective business continuity plan, design an affordable high-availability network infrastructure, install a Microsoft Data Protection Manager-based backup and recovery system, thoroughly validate your system, educate your IT staff or regular service providers how to maintain Data Protection Manager, or handle complete IT outsourcing services including remote hosting of Data Protection Manager machines in Progent's world-class data center facility.
- Progent's Active Directory consulting support includes certified expertise in architecting, deploying and troubleshooting complex Active Directory (AD) installations. Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants have broad knowledge about troubleshooting challenging Active Directory issues like replication, multi-domain partitioned configurations, corrupted AD objects, clean-up of legacy beta software configuration objects in existing AD environments, and repair of failed installations of AD and AD-integrated applications. Progent is also experienced in using “expert only” AD utilities such as ADSIEDIT, and NETDIAG.
- Progent's Microsoft Project Server experts can provide advanced remote and on-premise support services for Project Server 2010 as well as for Microsoft platforms that integrate in conjunction with Project Server 2010. Consulting support services provided by Progent include Project Professional 2010 integration, SharePoint 2010 planning and configuration, SQL Server installation, Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 migration and Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 management, Excel 2010 application support, plus PowerPoint and Visio online training. Progent offers access to Cisco-certified CCIE network engineers to assist your company to optimize your infrastructure to accommodate local, branch office, at-home, and mobile users so that they can utilize Project Server 2010 to collaborate securely and efficiently. Progent's certified network security consultants can help your IT team to adopt and enforce security workflows that protect sensitive project information without interfering with the efficient exchange of legitimate data.
- Progent’s business reporting consultants offer expertise in Crystal Reports, FRx, SQL Server Reporting Services, and Microsoft Access reporting software. Progent can also help you configure the server, networking and security foundation needed to support a cutting-edge reporting system. Progent’s reporting specialists can be particularly helpful in assisting you to integrate data from various data repositories including Microsoft Office Access, Excel, XML, OLAP, SQL and a wide range of financial tools and corporate management programs.
- Progent's MS Exchange hosting support services provide an enterprise-class data center with redundant power and cooling systems, round-the-clock staffed security and operations center, and failover access to Internet backbone service companies. Hosted Exchange servers are set up as virtual servers for service continuity, smooth scalability, and fast restoration. Services include integration with your business network, connectivity with mobile computing products, automated tracking of performance and network security, spam and virus protection, security update and service pack management, Contact Center support, daily backup, and comprehensive email administration services.
- Progent's business application software experts can help your company to setup an e-commerce infrastructure that is secure, robust, and fast. Progent can also enable you to create a web site that is closely integrated with your sales and inventory databases to reduce the cost and improve the reliability of web-based B2B, business-to-consumer, or buy-side to sell-side transactions. Progent can help you architect custom web software using powerful development tools or customize popular software products so that they address your individual business requirements. For database-driven web applications, Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft SQL Server programmers, Oracle developers and DBAs, MySQL experts, and Microsoft Office Access 2010 database application programmers.
- Microsoft's desktop virtualization technologies reduce the effort needed for network administrators to deploy software programs so that they are standardized across an entire workforce, offer the ability to manage rights to business data, and allow fast installation of additional or updated workstations. With Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2, the Terminal Services utility has been enhanced and named Remote Desktop Services or RDS. Microsoft's new Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) behind RDS simplifies desktop connectivity, improves performance, tightens security, centralizes administration, and provides an almost transparent user environment. Progent's desktop virtualization consultants can help your company to assess the strategic benefits of Microsoft's desktop virtualization technologies, set up test and on-line deployments, optimize your network infrastructure to accommodate virtualized desktops efficiently, assess and remediate security issues, and educate your IT administrators to utilize industry best practices to achieve maximum payback from desktop virtualization.
Microsoft Exchange 2013 includes significant enhancements to the functionality of Microsoft Exchange 2010 and introduces important innovations plus a revamped structure. These improvements affect key facets of IT including manageability, availability, compliance, cost of ownership, collaboration, scalability, throughput, compatibility, and productivity. Progent's certified Exchange 2013 consultants can help you understand the potential business benefits of migrating to Microsoft Exchange 2013, design an efficient validation and deployment plan, and train your IT staff to manage your Microsoft Exchange 2013 solution. Progent can also provide affordable remote consulting and support and management for Microsoft Exchange Server 2013.
- Progent offers advanced Forefront TMG integration help and Microsoft ISA Server 2006 consulting services. These Internet security solutions contain an advanced application-layer aware firewall that can protect your network from attack by external and internal sources. Forefront TMG 2010 and ISA Server provide thorough inspection of network protocols to uncover many attacks that can elude legacy firewalls. The combined firewall and VPN structure of Forefront Threat Management Gateway and ISA Server support stateful filtering and inspection of all VPN traffic. ISA Servers, and their current generation named Forefront Threat Management Gateway 2010, are the centerpiece of Microsoft's system security initiative, and Progent's Microsoft-certified engineers and CISSP, CISA and CISM certified security professionals can help you enhance your network security by configuring ISA Servers and Forefront Threat Management Gateway.
- For enterprise project management support, Progent offers the services of senior information technology experts with years of experience as technology project managers for application development, information systems implementation, and business process engineering working with organizations from Big 4 firms to dot-com startups to government agencies. These high-level project managers can provide advanced management expertise to assist enterprise clients to adhere to leading practices to make sure development or deployment projects are successfully completed on schedule and on budget.
- Progent's data backup engineers offer consulting support for a broad range of products and services that deliver solutions for backing up Windows, Apple Mac, and Linux/UNIX physical and virtual servers and workstations plus notebooks and smartphones. Progent can provide help for leading backup platforms such as Acronis, Symantec Backup Exec, BackupAssist, HP Data Protector, Double-Take Software, Mozy, Retrospect for Macintosh, Apple Time Machine, VMware vSphere Data Protection (VDP), and FLARs. Progent can help your company to install, enhance, or maintain backup/restore systems for a variety of architectures including on-premise, edge to datacenter, cloud-based, or a mix.
If your small business is in San Mateo or anywhere in the San Francisco Peninsula
and you are looking for technical assistance, information technology outsourcing, or top-level expertise from a Progent consultant:
Call 650-931-2400 or send email to email@example.com
© 2002-2015 Progent Corporation. All rights reserved.