Microsoft Gold Certified Consulting
Skype for Business:
Planning, Deployment, Technical Support
Skype for Business Server 2015, formerly called Lync Server and Office Communications Server, brings the familiar Skype user interface (UI) to an enhanced version of Lync Server 2013 to provide a state-of-the-art platform for unified communications and collaboration. Skype for Business Server and Skype for Business Online support the full Lync feature set for real presence, IM, audio and video conferencing and calling as well as the seamless integration of these functions within Office desktop and Office 365 applications including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Enhancements include improved voice and video capabilities, expanded mobile device support, streamlined management of on-premises and hybrid environments, and multi-factor authentication.
Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants can provide expert online and onsite consulting and troubleshooting support to help you evaluate the costs and benefits of upgrading to Skype for Business from any release of Lync Server or Office Communications Server. Plan can help you weigh the relative advantages of a local, cloud, or hybrid deployment and can assist you to plan and execute an efficient migration to Skype for Business that expedites your return on investment. Progent can help you integrate Skype for Business with SQL Server, Exchange and SharePoint and with Office and Office 365 applications as well as with your in-house PBX, your PSTN gateway, and telephony systems such as Cisco UC and Cisco/Cisco/Tandberg telepresence platforms.
Progent can help you design and implement a cost-effective topology for Skype for Business that provides high availability and disaster recovery, test and validate your communications security strategy, and provide custom training to individuals or groups. Progent's consultants are available for short-term tasks to help you resolve specific technical roadblocks or Progent can provide comprehensive project management outsourcing and co-sourcing.
New Features of Skype for Business Server 2015
Skype for Business can be deployed as a subscription-based cloud model (Skype for Business Online), a fully-owned on-premises model (Skype for Business Server), or a hybrid model. The Standard Edition supports most features except advanced fault tolerance, and the Enterprise Edition offers enterprise-class availability, greater scale, and additional conferencing capabilities.
New Voice and Video Features
Enhanced Support for Mobile Devices
- Video Interop Server: The new standalone Video Interop Server (VIS) is a server role designed for on-premises deployments and allows Skype for Business Server to interoperate with third-party teleconferencing platforms, initially with Cisco/Tandberg telepresence systems. The VIS can manages incoming calls from the Cisco Unified Communications Manager transported via a video SIP trunk. To achieve a high level of availability and disaster recovery, multiple VIS servers can be set up in failover pools. In case the primary VIS stops working, the failover mechanism can keep the system operating if the video gateway has defined trunks to two or more VIS pools. To find out about Progent's consulting support for telepresence systems from Cisco and other vendors, refer to Progent's immersive telepresence consulting services.
Skype for Business Server's Video Interop Server (VIS) allows integration with Cisco video conferencing platforms
- Call-Quality Data Collection: On-premises deployments of Skype for Business Server 2015 also support the new Rate My Call function. At the end of a call, the user is asked to take a quick survey of call quality. A simple star system allows the user to rate items such as muffled speech and echo. The survey responses are held in SQL tables that admins can access to compile call-quality reports.
- PBX Integration: The new Call via Work capability supported by the Enterprise Edition of Skype for Business enables users to control their PBX phones from their Skype for Business client. Users can rout their Skype for Business calls through their PBX or PSTN phones at the office so they can use the high-quality audio of their work phones and still have access to a rich Skype for Business feature set including click-to-call and click-to-join, real presence, contact search, instant messaging, and shared applications.
New Features for Managing On-premises Servers
- Conversation History: Mobile clients using the Enterprise Edition of Skype for Business can view call logs, conversation history, and missed IMs.
- New Features for Meetings: Some features previously available only to desktop clients are now accessible to mobile users. These include the ability to browse through shared PowerPoint presentations asynchronously with the presenter, the ability of a presenter to control a shared PowerPoint deck, and lobby management for presenters so they can admit or reject participants.
- New features for Android Devices: Android users now have access to the same Skype for Business features as iOS and Windows devices. New features include the ability to continue/rejoin conversations, activate certificate and passive authentication, invite additional people to a conversation, join a meeting without being a Skype for Business client, enable a smartphone user interface on a tablet, and add/remove meeting participants.
Hybrid Environment Support
- In-place Upgrade: The new In-place Upgrade feature allows you to migrate from a basic deployment of Lync Server 2013 to Skype for Business Server 2015 without replacing your hardware. The Move User option avoids downtime. There is also an Offline option. The one-click procedure copies certificates, uninstalls servers, upgrades local databases, and installs the roles for Skype for Business Server. In-place Upgrade does not support advanced high availability and disaster recovery configurations. Also, your capacity planning may suggest that you replace equipment unable to provide the performance you need for your new Skype for Business workloads.
In-place Upgrade streamlines migration to Skype for Business and avoids downtime
- Front End Server Management Improvements: Skype for Business Server includes new cmdlets that simplify the task of patching or otherwise maintaining Front End Servers. You can transfer workloads from one server to others within a pool, deactivate the original server for maintenance, and failback the server you updated. By repeating this procedure you can update all the servers in the pool without downtime.
- Cold Start Enhancements for Front End Servers: Skype for Business Server includes a new cmdlet that streamlines the process and improves the reliability of cold starting a pool of Front End servers. The new cmdlet checks prerequisites for each of the pool's Front End Servers before attempting to start the server and runs a diagnostic if any problems appear. The cmdlet also sends you an alert and suggests mitigation steps. If it is safe to do so, the cmdlets can reactivate the server pool without restarting the server or servers with problems.
- Support for SQL Server AlwaysOn Technology: For enhanced availability and disaster recovery, Skype for Business 2015 introduces support for SQL Server AlwaysOn Availability Groups as well as SQL Server AlwaysOn Failover Cluster Instances. Persistent Chat Servers do not support AlwaysOn Availability Groups. To learn about Progent's consulting services for SQL Server AlwaysOn technology, visit SQL Server 2016 integration support and SQL Server 2014 consulting.
- Control Panel and Admin Center Enhancements: The Control Panel and Admin Center can be used to manage hybrid deployments, move users between on-premises and cloud hosts, and detect and filter hybrid vs. on-premises users.
- Dual Hybrid Management: For hybrid deployments, Skype for Business Server allows you to manage on-premises properties from the Control Panel and Skype for Business Online properties from Admin Center.
- Password Synchronization: Admins can use Password Synchronization with DirSync for synchronizing on-premises Active Directory passwords with the online tenant so you do not have to set up AD FS for federated authentication. For Multi-factor authentication you do have to configure Active Directory Federation Services.
Enhancements to Skype for Business Clients
- Integration with Exchange and SharePoint: You can use the Office 2013 Active Directory Authentication Library for configuring multi-factor authentication for Exchange and SharePoint.
- Integration with Skype for Business Web App client: Skype for Business multi-factor authentication supports the Web App client.
- Geography-based Identification: You can use different authentication methods with Skype for Business, including multi-factor authentication, determined by geography.
The new user interface for the Skype for Business client has a look similar to the consumer version of Skype familiar to hundreds of millions of users. The older Lync UI, which is being phased out, remains available as an alternative for Skype for Business Server 2015 so organizations migrating from Lync Server to Skype for Business can manage the transition of their users to the new Skype client experience. In addition to providing easy access to traditional Skype functions like the contacts list, presence indicators, buttons and icons, the new Skype for Business client UI incorporates all the communication and collaboration features previously associated with Lync and adds new features such as the ability to make a call that uses audio from your desk phone, integration with Skype's worldwide directory, emoticons, plus integration with the new Call Monitor and Rate My Call feature (described in the previous section).
You can integrate your PBX-attached desk phone with Skype for Business so that from within the Skype client you can search for people inside your organization and call them using the high-quality audio capability of your conventional desk phone. Calls placed from the Skype UI that have their audio routed through your desk phone give you access to core Skype for Business features like instant messaging, desktop and application sharing and file transfer.
The new client UI for Skype for Business (but not the Lync UI) allows users to search the Skype Directory as well as their own contacts. The SKYPE DIRECTORY option in the search box gives Internet-connected users access to over 300 million Skype subscribers. Once you find someone, you can add the person to your contacts, send and receive IMs, see presence status, and make an audio or video call. To get results quickly you can enter someone's Skype ID and location, an email address, or a Microsoft account. Admins have the option of enabling or disabling the Skype Directory search feature according to your search policy.
Contact Search with Skype for Business is integrated with Skype's worldwide directory
The Call Monitor feature that has long been available to Skype consumers has been added to the Skype for Business client. This feature lets you switch easily between a full or compact Skype for Business window so you can actively participate in a call or passively track its progress.
The Skype client UI for Skype for Business provides more convenient access to call controls. If you place a PSTN call, the dial-pad and call controls stay visible for the duration of the call. Otherwise, you can invoke the dial-pad and call controls in one click or tap.
The same emoticons available with the consumer version of Skype are included with Skype for Business clients. Users can disable them if they prefer.
How Progent Can Help You Migrate to Skype for Business
Skype for Business Server and Skype for Business Online are mission-critical platforms that shape the way an organization's people engage with one another and with partners, customers, suppliers and other stakeholders. Skype for Business harnesses the explosive growth of BYOD computing, integrates a wide range of IT infrastructure and applications from multiple vendors, and demands the highest levels of availability and security. Progent has the services delivery structure and the breadth and depth of expertise to help companies of any size with any aspect of Skype for Business migration, management, expansion, training and troubleshooting. Progent can provide online or onsite support to help you resolve specific technical challenges and Progent also offers full project management outsourcing and co-sourcing services to help you carry out major initiatives.
Progent's consulting services for helping you migrate to Skype for Business include:
Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE network consultants can help your organization configure your network infrastructure to provide the capacity and availability required for your Skype for Business solution. Progent can also provide Cisco UC integration services to connect Skype for Business with Cisco IP voice and video conferencing systems. Progent's certified network security consultants can help you follow best practices to define and implement a compliant security environment for your Skype for Business deployment.
- Help you define your goals for your Skype for Business deployment
- Inventory your current IT assets and define prerequisites for Skype for Business
- Help you determine whether to deploy an on-premises, cloud-based, or hybrid model for Skype for Business
- Create and test an efficient migration plan
- Design a cost-effective topology
- Provide capacity planning support
- Configure Front End Server pools and Mirrored Back End Servers
- Deploy Edge Servers
- Set up firewalls, load balancers, reverse proxy servers and PSTN connections
- Select and implement appropriate mechanisms for fault tolerance and disaster recovery
- Configure Mobility Services and Persistent Chat
- Configure Active Directory Federation Services
- Resolve DNS and certificate issues
- Verify instant messaging, presence, conferencing, and enterprise voice and video
- Provide BYOD support by offering iPhone and iPad integration, Android phone and tablet consulting, and RIM BlackBerry expertise
- Set up archiving and monitoring mechanisms
- Integrate Skype for Business with SQL Server, Exchange UM, SharePoint Server, and Office or Office 365
- Develop a centralized IT resource monitoring solution by delivering System Center 2016 Operations Manager expertise or SCOM 2012 integration services
- Verify security and compliance
- Document solution architecture
- Provide group and individual online training
- Provide ongoing consulting, development, and troubleshooting services
Reduce Costs and Delays with Progent's Online Consulting and Troubleshooting Services
Progent has more than a decade of background delivering advanced remote consulting and troubleshooting solutions to businesses across the U.S. Remote support lowers costs and eliminates travel delays. Progent can draw on a large team of consulting professionals across the country to provide the expertise you need to solve technical problems and complete IT projects quickly and affordably. Progent has provided remote consulting and technical support services to clients in every state in the U.S. (visit Progent's customer testimonials). Progent's consultants, software developers and troubleshooting professionals include one of the largest independent teams of Cisco CCIE-certified network consultants in the country and can provide as-needed help for projects of any size. When called for, Progent can also provide onsite help in larger metropolitan areas throughout the U.S.
Call or Email Progent for Skype for Business Expertise
To learn more about Progent's migration support for Skype for Business, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.
Progent's Consulting and Support Services for Microsoft Server Technology
For small and mid-sized companies anywhere in the United States, Progent's Microsoft-certified experts can provide computer assistance and professional consulting support for the whole family of Microsoft .NET servers, Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2008, and Microsoft Windows 2003 Server. Progent's planning, integration, optimization, and support services cover network design, configuration, and administration outsourcing for
project analysis and documentation, local and remote
technical help and system diagnosis,
Help Desk Call Center Services, certified
security consulting, IT
ProSight Virtual Hosting services.
In case your company is looking for fast remote help from a certified consultant, refer to Progent's Urgent Remote Network Support.
Find out additional information concerning Progent's Consulting and Support Services for Microsoft .NET Servers.
Progent Corporation. All rights reserved.
More topics of interest:
An index of content::
Best Consultants for Skype for Business conference bridges in San Francisco BlackBerry Desktop Manager Outsourcing IT in Norfolk
BlackBerry BES Network Support Companies Denver Aurora BlackBerry Email Consulting Team
BlackBerry Software Computer Network Companies Small Business IT Outsourcing Services Jacksonville, FL
BlackBerry Software Maintenance BlackBerry Desktop Manager Small Office Computer Consultant Colorado Springs Fort Carson
Boston Technology Consulting Company Boston Information Technology Outsourcing Companies
CCIE Expert Certified Networking Company for Massachusetts CISA Security Certified Expert Massachusetts - Boston, MA, Worcester, MA, Springfield,MA, Lowell, MA, Cambridge, MA Technology Consulting
CISSP Computer Security Specialist Security Group for CISSP
CISSP Information Technology Consulting Firewall Protect Cicero, IL
CISSP Security Tech Services Firewall Firewall Network Install in Jacksonville, Miami, Dade County, Broward County, Florida
California Computer Networking Security Consulting Companies for California - Los Angeles, San Diego, Long Beach, Fresno
Chicago, IL Network Consultation Chicago, IL Support Company
Cisco CCIE Network Consultation Emergency Phone Support Technology Consulting in Thousand Oaks Moorpark
Cisco Certified Expert Small Business IT Outsourcing Companies for New York New York Support Team
Cisco IT Consulting Cisco Troubleshooters
Cisco IT Outsourcing Company Cisco IT Consulting Services in Georgia
Cisco Migration SoHo, NYC Cisco Specialists
Cisco PC Consulting Cisco IT Service Colorado Springs Colorado
Cisco Planning Outsourced IT Management Services Cisco Management Small Business Computer Consulting Company Seattle, WA
Cisco Planning Tech Consultants Cisco Router Recovery Services Atlanta, Georgia
Cisco and Microsoft Certified Experts Network Assessment for Los Angeles, CA Los Angeles, California Consultancy Services
Colorado Springs, CO IT Service Providers Network Security Consultant for Colorado Springs, CO
Computer Consulting for SCVMM 2012 Live Migration SCVMM 2012 and Hyper-V Online Troubleshooting Redwood Shores, CA
Computer Engineer for Great Plains Migration Dynamics GP Software Information Technology Consulting
Computer Engineer for Windows Server 2012 Hyper-V Virtual Switch Windows Server 2012 Private Cloud Network Consultants Rancho Cordova, CA
Computer Network Companies Shreveport Repair
Computer Network Service Company Fort Wayne, IN Design Firm
Computer Network Support for Microsoft Office 2000 Network Management Services for Microsoft Office Oklahoma City
Computer Setup for Salinas Cisco Certified Partner Marina Network Administration in California
Computer Support for Bay Area CCIE Expert Certified Bay Area Online Support Services Northern California
Configuration for CentOS Linux, Sun Solaris, UNIX Fedora Linux, Sun Solaris, UNIX Integration
Consultant for Skype for Business dial plans Spokane, Washington Solaris Information Technology Consulting
Consultants in Durham, North Carolina Windows Server 2016 Network Setup
Consulting Company Microsoft Network Configuration Services Hampton
Consulting Services NY City Support Firm for Exchange
Denver, CO, Colorado Springs, CO, Aurora, CO, Lakewood, CO Small Business Network Support Denver Colorado Phone Support Services
Engineer Atlanta, GA Upgrade
Exchange 2007 Server Professional Exchange 2007 Consultant Albuquerque, New Mexico
Exchange 2010 Performance Tuning Integration Exchange 2010 Voice Mail Specialist
Exchange 2010 Server Networking Company Exchange Computer Network Support Downtown Dallas
Expert Microsoft Certified Windows Server 2012 R2 Information Technology Consulting Information Technology Consulting for Microsoft Windows 2008 Toronto
Firewall Firewall Audit Information systems Security Outsourcing
Firewall IT Services Security Firms in Allen County Indiana
Full-Time Jobs for Microsoft Certified Support Microsoft Certified Consultant Subcontractor Job
GIAC Network Security Auditor Network Intrusion Detection Security Evaluation
Gentoo Linux, Solaris, UNIX Remote Technical Support Slackware Linux, Sun Solaris, UNIX IT Services in Jefferson County Alabama
Gentoo Linux, Sun Solaris, UNIX Computer Engineer Boise Largest Gentoo Linux, Solaris, UNIX Online Troubleshooting
Hayward Small Business IT Consulting Company Network Installation for Hayward in California
Hialeah, FL Computer Consultancy Hialeah, Florida Small Business Network Consulting Services
IT Consultants for Gentoo Linux, Solaris, UNIX Slackware Linux, Solaris, UNIX Troubleshooting in Santa Ana-Tustin
IT Manager for Microsoft Windows 2003 Madison Baraboo Microsoft Windows 2003 Outsourcing Company
IT Outsourcing IT Consultants Emergency Phone Support Small Business Outsourcing Fort Lauderdale Weston Margate
IT Outsourcing and Co-sourcing Whitepapers Small Business IT Outsourcing White Paper
IT Service Provider Small Business Network Consulting Firms for Jackson, Mississippi
IT Services for Microsoft Skype for Business 2015 in Wichita, Kansas RIM BlackBerry Computer Outsourcing Sacramento - Carmichael
Idaho IT Consultant System Repair for Idaho
Information Technology Integrators for Windows Server 2012 Windows Server 2012 R2 Network Outsource in Boston Cambridge
Installation for BlackBerry Professional Software Local Integration Firm Georgetown
Installer Windows Server 2003 Small Office Computer Consulting Services Washington DC
Integration Firm for Windows 2003 Server Windows Technology Consulting in Richmond Piedmont
Integration Group Computer Specialist in San Mateo County California
Intrusion Detection for Firewall Security Security Companies in Downtown Dallas
Kentucky Consulting for Microsoft Skype for Business California Designers
Linux Integration Services Support and Setup in Alaska
Linux Support Solaris Support Services Virginia Beach Virginia
Los Angeles Network Installation Los Angeles, California Network Support Companies
MCSE Consultant Career Opportunities Career Opportunities for CISA Engineer Glendale, CA
Maryland Networking Organization On-site Technical Support
Miami, FL Computer Consultation Miami, FL Networking Consultancy
Microsoft Certified Small Office Information Technology Consulting Group Network Consulting Companies for Small Office in San Mateo
Microsoft Configuration Manager 2007 Online Consulting Microsoft Expert SCCM 2007 Device Management Support and Integration in Orlando
Microsoft Data Protection Manager Integration Support Microsoft DPM 2010 Online Help
Microsoft Exchange IT Outsourcing Company Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 Network Consulting Experts Boise, Ada County
Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Migration Technology Consulting Services Microsoft Exchange 2010 Upgrade Consultants in Yonkers, New York
Microsoft Expert PC Desktop Management Server Consultant SCCM 2012 Information Technology Outsourcing Firms
Microsoft Experts Support Outsourcing for Exchange Server 2000 Upgrade Technical Support Services
Microsoft Office 2000 Network Repair Service Microsoft Office 2003 Support Group
Microsoft SQL 2014 IT Outsourcing Computer Outsourcing Consultant for SQL Server 2014 in New York
Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Migration Firm SQL Server 2012 Network Consulting Services in San Francisco California
Microsoft SQL Server 2016 Technicians Microsoft SQL 2014 Technical Support Group Fort Worth, Tarrant County
Microsoft SharePoint Remote Consulting SharePoint Onsite Technical Support Colorado Springs
Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 Remote Support SharePoint Server Specialists in Seattle Kirkland Everett, WA
Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Technology Consulting Services Microsoft SharePoint 2010 Support and Setup in San Diego Carlsbad San Marcos
Microsoft SharePoint Server Network Consultant Microsoft SharePoint 2010 Online Help Maricopa County Arizona
Microsoft Skype for Business 2015 Consultant Milwaukee, Wisconsin Las Vegas Network Consulting Service
Microsoft Skype for Business 2015 Professionals Services for Small Business Private Clouds
Microsoft Skype for Business Consultant BlackBerry Enterprise Server Small Business IT Consulting Companies in Silicon Valley, California
Microsoft Windows 7 Upgrade Maintenance Microsoft Expert Windows 7 Upgrade Services San Jose
Microsoft Windows Failover Cluster Network Engineer Information Technology Consulting for Windows Failover Cluster
Microsoft and Cisco Authorized Expert Louisiana Network Engineer Information Technology Outsourcing Firm
Migration Support for Cisco Integration Consultant
Milpitas, CA Skype for Business Mobility Services Consultant Services Network Engineers for BlackBerry Smartphone in Lubbock Texas
Morgan Hill Computer Consulting Firm Morgan Hill Network Companies in California
Napa Valley IT Management Installer for Napa Valley Northern California
Network Administration for Cisco Server Recovery for Cisco Denver International Airport
Network Consultant for Exchange 2013 Security Exchange 2013 VoIP Specialists
Network Consulting Company for BlackBerry Software System Repair for BlackBerry Enterprise Server
Network Designers California Modesto On Site service
Network Intrusion Penetration Testing Protect in Miami
Network Specialists for Windows 2008 Server Minneapolis Hennepin County IT Consulting Companies for Windows Server 2012
Networking Network Installation Emergency Phone Support Computer Consulting Group
New York City, Buffalo, Rochester, NY Small Office Computer Consultant Cisco New York Computer Consulting Group
Newark, New Jersey IT Outsourcing Firm Newark, New Jersey Computer Support Company
Online Consulting Ohio Network Architect
Online Help for Operations Manager Application Monitoring Network Consultants
Online Support Services Jersey City Remote Technical Support
Oracle database administration Consult MySQL development Services
Outsourced IT Services for Cisco Cisco Information Technology Consultant District of Columbia
Outsourced IT Services for Fremont Fremont IT Consulting Company Northern California
Outsourced IT Support for Windows 2008 Server Windows 2003 Server Network Support Service in san Jose - Santa Clara - Milpitas
Outsourcing IT Network Support Consultants for Windows Server 2012 Sacramento
Outsourcing Technology for Spam Filtering Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 Technology Consultancy Firm
Petaluma Computer Consultants Cisco Phone Support for Sonoma County in California
Plano Problem Resolution Network Admin Companies
Professional Foster City, CA Microsoft Certified Expert Moraga IT Service Providers California
Professional for Remote Access Nationwide Remote Access IT Services
Professionals for Skype for Business and Exchange UM Server San Carlos, CA Repair Installation for Cisco in Elgin, Illinois
Project Server Outsourced Programming Project Server 2013 Application Support Des Moines
Protection for Firewall CISSP Computer Security Specialist Pierce County Washington
Providers for Windows Server 2012 Integration Firms for Microsoft Windows 2008 in Colorado Springs Colorado
RIM BlackBerry Support Organizations Small Office Network Consulting Services
Redundant Network Professionals Fault Tolerant Interoffice Connectivity On-site Technical Support Kansas City, Missouri
Remote Consulting Urgent ISR Routers Information Technology Consulting
Remote Support Unified CM SIP gateway Setup and Support Long Beach, CA
Remote Support Services Huntington Beach Fault Tolerant Inter-Office Connection Engineer
SF Integration Consulting Service Providers for San Francisco in California
SQL 2008 Reporting Services Consultants Online Support Services for MS SQL Server 2008 in Lexington-Fayette, Kentucky
SQL 2014 Network Engineer San Diego - La Jolla Manage for SQL Server 2012
SQL 2014 Server Setup Tacoma Olympia Microsoft SQL Server 2016 Online Consulting
SQL Server 2012 Information Technology Consulting Firms Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Small Business IT Outsourcing Company El Paso, Fort Bliss
SQL Server 2014 Expert Outsourcing Services for SQL Server 2016
San Joaquin County Consulting Northern California Lodi Small Business Computer Consulting Companies
San Jose Consulting Company Northern California Cisco San Jose Computer Network Consultant
San Jose, California Award Winning Skype for Business 2015 Network Consultants Juniper Firewall Security Consultancy
San Mateo, CA Microsoft Skype for Business Presence Consultants Careers for Microsoft MCTS Consulting
School District Technology Professional Professionals for Local Government Cisco
Security Consulting Firms Exchange Server 2007 Server Consulting in City of Washington
Security Security Audit Services Columbia, South Carolina CISSP Security Auditor
Security Services for Security Technology Consulting in Arkansas
Service Database Online Consulting Services Documentation Technical Support Services
Service Providers Designers Winston-Salem, NC
Services Web Application Security Evaluation Specialist in Anchorage
Services Chicago, IL MCSE Expert Certified IT Consulting Firms
Services for Lync Server 2013 PSTN Gateway Menlo Park Engineer
SharePoint 2010 IT Consultant Network Consulting San Jose
SharePoint Server 2007 Network Consulting Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Technology Consulting Richmond, VA
SharePoint Server 2010 Consulting Services Seattle Troubleshooting for Microsoft SharePoint Server
Skype for Business 2015 Technology Consulting in Winston-Salem, NC Baton Rouge, LA Cisco Computer Consulting Group
Skype for Business Back End Server Consult in Austin, TX Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2010 Remote Consulting in Houston, TX
Skype for Business Edge Server Pool Specialists in Washington, District of Columbia CISSP Security Firm in Huntington Beach California
Skype for Business Edge Server Pool Technology Professional in Los Angeles, California Dallas, TX Network Support Group
Skype for Business Front End Pool Consultants Boston, Massachusetts Network Recovery
Skype for Business Front End Server Specialist in Winston-Salem, North Carolina Network Support Consultant for Microsoft SQL Server 2016 El Paso County Colorado
Skype for Business IM Consultancy in Grand Rapids, MI Specialists for Jacksonville
Skype for Business Mirrored Back End Servers Professionals Pittsburgh, PA Garland Red Hat Linux, Sun Solaris, UNIX Integration Support
Skype for Business PSTN Gateway Consultant in Baton Rouge Jersey City Integration Firms
Skype for Business Web Apps Server Engineers Microsoft Desktop Apps Instruction Small Business Specialist in San Francisco Bay Area
Skype for Business Web Apps Server Technology Professional in SF Bay Area Washington, District of Columbia Network Support Consultant
Skype for Business and Exchange UM Server Consult Specialists Santa Cruz County
Skype for Business conference bridges Consultant Microsoft Gold Certified Partner Operating System One-On-One Training in Redwood City
Skype for Business dial plans Consulting Services Hawaii Brisbane Online Help California
Skype for Business high availability Professional Microsoft SQL Server 2016 Consultancy Services Company
Skype for Business security Technology Professional in Berkeley, California Security Security Contractor Minnesota
Small Business Computer Consulting Services for SMB Small Business Networking for Small Medium Business
Small Business IT Outsourcing Services for SQL Server 2012 Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Small Business IT Outsourcing
Small Business Network Networking Help Microsoft and Cisco Networking Consultancy Services Green Bay, WI
Small Office IT Outsourcing Companies Small Business Outsourcing Services
Solaris IT Consulting Online Technical Support for Solaris Manchester, NH
Solaris Online Computer Network Consulting Best Solaris Remote Consult in Washington
Specialist Fort Wayne, IN Dallas Systems Consultant
St. Helena Computer Consultation Napa Valley Small Business IT Consulting
St. Helena Network Help Napa Experts in Northern California
St. Helena, CA Professional for Skype for Business Instant Messaging Network Assessments for BlackBerry Redirector San Diego
Stanislaus County Computer Consulting Computer Network Support Company for Stanislaus County California
Suisun City Outsourcing Technology Support for Solano County Northern California
Support Firm Networking Online Support Cape Coral, Lee County
Support and Help for Sun Solaris Linux Network Consulting Louisiana - New Orleans, LA, Baton Rouge, LA, Shreveport, LA, Metairie, LA
Support for Solaris Linux Online Technical Support Atlanta Georgia
System Center 2016 Endpoint Protection Help and Support Consulting for System Center 2016 Security
Technical Consultant for Video IP Phones CCIE Certified VoIP Phone System Computer Engineer
Technical Support Services for Microsoft SQL Server 2008 SQL 2008 Analysis Services Technology Professional
Technology Consulting Support Services for Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013
Technology Professional for Skype for Business security Las Vegas, Nevada Cisco Technical Support Firm in NYC
Threat Management Gateway Online Troubleshooting Threat Management Gateway 2010 Integration Support in Orlando, Florida
Troubleshoot for Microsoft Exchange Help Desk Specialists
UNIX Online Server Integrators Linux Online Engineer in Mobile, Alabama
Upgrade Consultants Troubleshooting for Microsoft Exchange Upgrade
Urgent Network Small Business Network Consultant Remote Support Services for IT Outsourcing Downey South Gate Norwalk
Virtual Machine Hosting Consultancy VM Hosting Consultant
Washington IT Consulting Firms Washington Small Business Network Consulting Companies
Windows Server 2012 R2 Support Consultants Windows Server 2012 R2 Network Support Companies in Fort Worth Texas
Word Web App Consultants Office Word debugging Consult
Work from Cisco Certified Positions Work from Cisco Certified Contractor
Yonkers Small Office Computer Consulting Yonkers, New York Server Setup
Yountville Information Technology Consulting Cisco and Microsoft Certified Napa Small Business Network Consulting California
installation and Administration for Fremont Newark IT Management