Microsoft Certified Consultants
Skype for Business:
Planning, Deployment, Troubleshooting
Skype for Business Server 2015, formerly called Lync Server and Office Communications Server, brings the familiar Skype user interface (UI) to an enhanced version of Lync Server 2013 to provide a state-of-the-art platform for unified communications and collaboration. Skype for Business Server and Skype for Business Online support the full Lync feature set for real presence, IM, audio and video conferencing and calling as well as the seamless integration of these functions within Office desktop and Office 365 applications including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Enhancements include improved voice and video capabilities, expanded mobile device support, streamlined management of on-premises and hybrid environments, and multi-factor authentication.
Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants can provide expert online and onsite consulting and troubleshooting support to help you evaluate the costs and benefits of upgrading to Skype for Business from any release of Lync Server or Office Communications Server. Plan can help you weigh the relative advantages of a local, cloud, or hybrid deployment and can assist you to plan and execute an efficient migration to Skype for Business that expedites your return on investment. Progent can help you integrate Skype for Business with SQL Server, Exchange and SharePoint and with Office and Office 365 applications as well as with your in-house PBX, your PSTN gateway, and telephony systems such as Cisco UC and Cisco/Cisco/Tandberg telepresence platforms.
Progent can help you design and implement a cost-effective topology for Skype for Business that provides high availability and disaster recovery, test and validate your communications security strategy, and provide custom training to individuals or groups. Progent's consultants are available for short-term tasks to help you resolve specific technical roadblocks or Progent can provide comprehensive project management outsourcing and co-sourcing.
New Features of Skype for Business Server 2015
Skype for Business can be deployed as a subscription-based cloud model (Skype for Business Online), a fully-owned on-premises model (Skype for Business Server), or a hybrid model. The Standard Edition supports most features except advanced fault tolerance, and the Enterprise Edition offers enterprise-class availability, greater scale, and additional conferencing capabilities.
New Voice and Video Features
Enhanced Support for Mobile Devices
- Video Interop Server: The new standalone Video Interop Server (VIS) is a server role designed for on-premises deployments and allows Skype for Business Server to interoperate with third-party teleconferencing platforms, initially with Cisco/Tandberg telepresence systems. The VIS can manages incoming calls from the Cisco Unified Communications Manager transported via a video SIP trunk. To achieve a high level of availability and disaster recovery, multiple VIS servers can be set up in failover pools. In case the primary VIS stops working, the failover mechanism can keep the system operating if the video gateway has defined trunks to two or more VIS pools. To find out about Progent's consulting support for telepresence systems from Cisco and other vendors, refer to Progent's immersive telepresence consulting services.
Skype for Business Server's Video Interop Server (VIS) allows integration with Cisco video conferencing platforms
- Call-Quality Data Collection: On-premises deployments of Skype for Business Server 2015 also support the new Rate My Call function. At the end of a call, the user is asked to take a quick survey of call quality. A simple star system allows the user to rate items such as muffled speech and echo. The survey responses are held in SQL tables that admins can access to compile call-quality reports.
- PBX Integration: The new Call via Work capability supported by the Enterprise Edition of Skype for Business enables users to control their PBX phones from their Skype for Business client. Users can rout their Skype for Business calls through their PBX or PSTN phones at the office so they can use the high-quality audio of their work phones and still have access to a rich Skype for Business feature set including click-to-call and click-to-join, real presence, contact search, instant messaging, and shared applications.
New Features for Managing On-premises Servers
- Conversation History: Mobile clients using the Enterprise Edition of Skype for Business can view call logs, conversation history, and missed IMs.
- New Features for Meetings: Some features previously available only to desktop clients are now accessible to mobile users. These include the ability to browse through shared PowerPoint presentations asynchronously with the presenter, the ability of a presenter to control a shared PowerPoint deck, and lobby management for presenters so they can admit or reject participants.
- New features for Android Devices: Android users now have access to the same Skype for Business features as iOS and Windows devices. New features include the ability to continue/rejoin conversations, activate certificate and passive authentication, invite additional people to a conversation, join a meeting without being a Skype for Business client, enable a smartphone user interface on a tablet, and add/remove meeting participants.
Hybrid Environment Support
- In-place Upgrade: The new In-place Upgrade feature allows you to migrate from a basic deployment of Lync Server 2013 to Skype for Business Server 2015 without replacing your hardware. The Move User option avoids downtime. There is also an Offline option. The one-click procedure copies certificates, uninstalls servers, upgrades local databases, and installs the roles for Skype for Business Server. In-place Upgrade does not support advanced high availability and disaster recovery configurations. Also, your capacity planning may suggest that you replace equipment unable to provide the performance you need for your new Skype for Business workloads.
In-place Upgrade streamlines migration to Skype for Business and avoids downtime
- Front End Server Management Improvements: Skype for Business Server includes new cmdlets that simplify the task of patching or otherwise maintaining Front End Servers. You can transfer workloads from one server to others within a pool, deactivate the original server for maintenance, and failback the server you updated. By repeating this procedure you can update all the servers in the pool without downtime.
- Cold Start Enhancements for Front End Servers: Skype for Business Server includes a new cmdlet that streamlines the process and improves the reliability of cold starting a pool of Front End servers. The new cmdlet checks prerequisites for each of the pool's Front End Servers before attempting to start the server and runs a diagnostic if any problems appear. The cmdlet also sends you an alert and suggests mitigation steps. If it is safe to do so, the cmdlets can reactivate the server pool without restarting the server or servers with problems.
- Support for SQL Server AlwaysOn Technology: For enhanced availability and disaster recovery, Skype for Business 2015 introduces support for SQL Server AlwaysOn Availability Groups as well as SQL Server AlwaysOn Failover Cluster Instances. Persistent Chat Servers do not support AlwaysOn Availability Groups. To learn about Progent's consulting services for SQL Server AlwaysOn technology, visit SQL Server 2016 integration support and SQL Server 2014 consulting.
- Control Panel and Admin Center Enhancements: The Control Panel and Admin Center can be used to manage hybrid deployments, move users between on-premises and cloud hosts, and detect and filter hybrid vs. on-premises users.
- Dual Hybrid Management: For hybrid deployments, Skype for Business Server allows you to manage on-premises properties from the Control Panel and Skype for Business Online properties from Admin Center.
- Password Synchronization: Admins can use Password Synchronization with DirSync for synchronizing on-premises Active Directory passwords with the online tenant so you do not have to set up AD FS for federated authentication. For Multi-factor authentication you do have to configure Active Directory Federation Services.
Enhancements to Skype for Business Clients
- Integration with Exchange and SharePoint: You can use the Office 2013 Active Directory Authentication Library for configuring multi-factor authentication for Exchange and SharePoint.
- Integration with Skype for Business Web App client: Skype for Business multi-factor authentication supports the Web App client.
- Geography-based Identification: You can use different authentication methods with Skype for Business, including multi-factor authentication, determined by geography.
The new user interface for the Skype for Business client has a look similar to the consumer version of Skype familiar to hundreds of millions of users. The older Lync UI, which is being phased out, remains available as an alternative for Skype for Business Server 2015 so organizations migrating from Lync Server to Skype for Business can manage the transition of their users to the new Skype client experience. In addition to providing easy access to traditional Skype functions like the contacts list, presence indicators, buttons and icons, the new Skype for Business client UI incorporates all the communication and collaboration features previously associated with Lync and adds new features such as the ability to make a call that uses audio from your desk phone, integration with Skype's worldwide directory, emoticons, plus integration with the new Call Monitor and Rate My Call feature (described in the previous section).
You can integrate your PBX-attached desk phone with Skype for Business so that from within the Skype client you can search for people inside your organization and call them using the high-quality audio capability of your conventional desk phone. Calls placed from the Skype UI that have their audio routed through your desk phone give you access to core Skype for Business features like instant messaging, desktop and application sharing and file transfer.
The new client UI for Skype for Business (but not the Lync UI) allows users to search the Skype Directory as well as their own contacts. The SKYPE DIRECTORY option in the search box gives Internet-connected users access to over 300 million Skype subscribers. Once you find someone, you can add the person to your contacts, send and receive IMs, see presence status, and make an audio or video call. To get results quickly you can enter someone's Skype ID and location, an email address, or a Microsoft account. Admins have the option of enabling or disabling the Skype Directory search feature according to your search policy.
Contact Search with Skype for Business is integrated with Skype's worldwide directory
The Call Monitor feature that has long been available to Skype consumers has been added to the Skype for Business client. This feature lets you switch easily between a full or compact Skype for Business window so you can actively participate in a call or passively track its progress.
The Skype client UI for Skype for Business provides more convenient access to call controls. If you place a PSTN call, the dial-pad and call controls stay visible for the duration of the call. Otherwise, you can invoke the dial-pad and call controls in one click or tap.
The same emoticons available with the consumer version of Skype are included with Skype for Business clients. Users can disable them if they prefer.
How Progent Can Help You Migrate to Skype for Business
Skype for Business Server and Skype for Business Online are mission-critical platforms that shape the way an organization's people engage with one another and with partners, customers, suppliers and other stakeholders. Skype for Business harnesses the explosive growth of BYOD computing, integrates a wide range of IT infrastructure and applications from multiple vendors, and demands the highest levels of availability and security. Progent has the services delivery structure and the breadth and depth of expertise to help companies of any size with any aspect of Skype for Business migration, management, expansion, training and troubleshooting. Progent can provide online or onsite support to help you resolve specific technical challenges and Progent also offers full project management outsourcing and co-sourcing services to help you carry out major initiatives.
Progent's consulting services for helping you migrate to Skype for Business include:
Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE network consultants can help your organization configure your network infrastructure to provide the capacity and availability required for your Skype for Business solution. Progent can also provide Cisco UC integration services to connect Skype for Business with Cisco IP voice and video conferencing systems. Progent's certified network security consultants can help you follow best practices to define and implement a compliant security environment for your Skype for Business deployment.
- Help you define your goals for your Skype for Business deployment
- Inventory your current IT assets and define prerequisites for Skype for Business
- Help you determine whether to deploy an on-premises, cloud-based, or hybrid model for Skype for Business
- Create and test an efficient migration plan
- Design a cost-effective topology
- Provide capacity planning support
- Configure Front End Server pools and Mirrored Back End Servers
- Deploy Edge Servers
- Set up firewalls, load balancers, reverse proxy servers and PSTN connections
- Select and implement appropriate mechanisms for fault tolerance and disaster recovery
- Configure Mobility Services and Persistent Chat
- Configure Active Directory Federation Services
- Resolve DNS and certificate issues
- Verify instant messaging, presence, conferencing, and enterprise voice and video
- Provide BYOD support by offering iPhone and iPad integration, Android phone and tablet consulting, and RIM BlackBerry expertise
- Set up archiving and monitoring mechanisms
- Integrate Skype for Business with SQL Server, Exchange UM, SharePoint Server, and Office or Office 365
- Create a centralized management solution using System Center Operations Manager (SCOM)
- Verify security and compliance
- Document solution architecture
- Provide group and individual online training
- Provide ongoing consulting, development, and troubleshooting services
Reduce Costs and Delays with Progent's Online Consulting and Troubleshooting Services
Progent has more than a decade of background delivering advanced remote consulting and troubleshooting solutions to businesses across the U.S. Remote support lowers costs and eliminates travel delays. Progent can draw on a large team of consulting professionals across the country to provide the expertise you need to solve technical problems and complete IT projects quickly and affordably. Progent has provided remote consulting and technical support services to clients in every state in the U.S. (visit Progent's customer testimonials). Progent's consultants, software developers and troubleshooting professionals include one of the largest independent teams of Cisco CCIE-certified network consultants in the country and can provide as-needed help for projects of any size. When called for, Progent can also provide onsite help in larger metropolitan areas throughout the U.S.
Call or Email Progent for Skype for Business Expertise
To learn more about Progent's migration support for Skype for Business, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.
Progent's Consulting and Support Services for Microsoft Server Technology
For small and mid-sized companies throughout the United States, Progent's Microsoft-authorized experts offer computer help and professional consulting services for the whole family of Microsoft .NET servers, Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2008, and Windows Server 2003. Progent's planning, integration, update, and support capabilities include system design, deployment, and management help for
project management and documentation, local and off-site
technical help and system repair,
Help Desk Call Center Support, comprehensive
security consulting, IT
Private Cloud hosting options.
In case your business requires immediate remote help from a certified consultant, refer to Progent's Urgent Remote Computer Support.
Read more about Progent's Support Services for Microsoft Server Products.
Progent Corporation. All rights reserved.
More topics of interest:
An index of content::
2900 Router Technical Consultant Cisco Routers Consulting Services
500 Router Integration Services 3900 Router Network Consultants in Wyoming
ASA and PIX Outsourcing Firesight IT Consultants
Arlington, TX Network Consultants Corpus Christi, Texas Tech Outsourcing
BlackBerry BES Server System Recovery Philadelphia Pennsylvania Computer Consultancy Firms
BlackBerry Outsourcing Computer Expert Austin Texas
BlackBerry Software Integration Consultants BlackBerry Enterprise Server Network Administration
BlackBerry Wireless Server Migration Specialists BlackBerry Wireless Internet Networking Consultants
CISSP Consulting CISSP Security Services in Fresno
CISSP Security Certification Consultant for Firewall Columbus, OH, Cleveland, OH, Cincinnati, OH, Toledo, OH, Arkon, OH
CRISC Risk Evaluation IT Consultant Risk Response IT Consultant
California Consultants Exchange Server 2007 Network Support Company
CentOS Linux, Sun Solaris, UNIX Consultants Support Outsourcing for Debian Linux, Sun Solaris, UNIX
Charlotte North Carolina Support Organization Cisco and Microsoft North Carolina Network Consulting Service
Chesapeake, Virginia Small Business Computer Consulting Small Business Server Support for Chesapeake, Virginia
Chicago, IL, Aurora, IL, Rockford, IL, Springfield, IL Outsourcing Technology Chicago Illinois System Engineers
Cisco Alaska Small Business IT Outsourcing Companies Anchorage, Alaska Computer Outsourcing Consultants
Cisco CCIE Network Consulting Group Reno, NV Microsoft and Apple Technology Support
Cisco CCIE Remote Network Security Consultant Consulting Services for Cisco Management
Cisco Certified Partner Modesto Technical Support Companies Consolidate in California
Cisco Computer Consultancy Group Cisco Technical Consultant Denver, CO
Cisco Computer Network Service Company Cisco Network Support Technician New Mexico
Cisco Computer Network Specialists Computer Consulting Companies in Dallas - Irving Texas
Cisco IT Outsourcing Setup in Georgia
Cisco PIX Firewall Remote Support Support for PIX
Cisco Repairing Information Technology Consultant in Virginia Beach
Cisco Small Office IT Consultant Cisco System Consultants California
Cisco Small Office IT Outsourcing Cisco Small Office Computer Consulting
Citrix Virtualization Professionals Consultant Services Cincinnati
Computer Consultants Support Outsourcing
Computer Engineer for Microsoft SharePoint 2013 SharePoint Server 2010 Help and Support Toronto ON
Computer Network Consultants for Peninsula San Mateo Manager California
Computer Network Support Firms for BlackBerry Email Migrations for BlackBerry BES Server San Jose
Computer Support Consultant Seattle Integration Services
Consult San Jose Arkansas Outsourced IT Support
Consult for Skype for Business dial plans CISM Security Certified Patterson Small Business IT Consulting Firms California
Consultancy Firms Computer Network Support Companies
Consultancy Services Group Wyoming Information Technology Installation Service
Consultant Services for Skype for Business Reverse Proxy Server San Carlos, CA Work At Home Job for Cisco CCIE Engineer Tucson, AZ
Consultants for Microsoft Skype for Business in Lincoln, Nebraska Rancho Cordova Small Business Computer Consulting Companies California
Consulting Baton Rouge CISSP Information systems Security Outsourcing
Consulting for Microsoft Skype for Business in San Jose Network Specialists for Help Desk in West Jordan, UT
Contra Costa County Information Technology Consulting Company Network Help
Contractor Job Microsoft MCP Consultant Part Time Jobs
Dallas Computer Network Support Companies Dallas, TX Information Technology Consulting Companies
Datacenter Management Automation Support Microsoft System Center 2012 Migration Technical Support Services
Denver, CO Network Management Colorado Migration Help
Design Firm SQL Server 2005 Configuration in Glendale, Arizona
Designer Local Program Design
Designer for Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 Microsoft Exchange 2016 Networking Consultancy Colorado Springs, CO
Designer for NET Web Services South Lake Tahoe, CA MS Dynamics NAV ERP Setup and Support
Engineer in Sunnyvale, California Seattle Computer Consulting Firms
Engineers for Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 Computer Support Consultant in Birmingham, AL
Exchange 2010 Server Designers Microsoft Exchange 2010 Integration Services in St Louis
Exchange 2016 SharePoint integration Support and Setup Exchange 2016 Edge Transport Server Remote Support Services Sonoma County
Exchange Server 2007 Information Technology Manager Consultancy Services Boise, ID
Exchange Server 2010 Designer Exchange Server 2007 Small Business Network Consulting Companies Oakland
External Network Security Inventory Consulting External Network Security Scan Professionals Des Moines, IA
Fault Tolerant Data Center IT Services Microsoft Exchange Cluster Information Technology Consulting
Fedora Linux, Sun Solaris, UNIX Consultant Slackware Linux, Sun Solaris, UNIX Support and Setup
Firewall Audit Auditor for CISSP in Downtown Dallas
Firewall Compliance Audit Security Consultant in Colorado Springs Fort Carson
Firewall Security Consulting Security Auditor Energy Corridor, Houston
Fort Wayne Small Business IT Consulting Firm CISSP Certified Expert Technical Support for Fort Wayne
Fremont Server Migration Specialists Fremont Computer Consultancy Company
Full-Time Job for Network Security Engineer Kansas City, MO Microsoft MCA Consulting Part Time Jobs
Global Skype for Business 2015 Remote Support Services in Indianapolis, IN California San Joaquin County Security Consulting Company
Help Desk Implementation Consulting Companies Tech Consultants in Killeen, TX
Home Based Virtual Office Computer Consulting Freelance Jobs in Lancaster County Nebraska
Houston, San Antonio, Dallas-Fort-Worth, TX IT Consultant Arlington, TX Support Firm
Houston, TX Microsoft Skype for Business Presence Specialist CCIE Expert Certified Bay Area On-site Technical Support California
Houston, Texas IT Consultant Houston IT Consulting Firm
ISA Server 2006 Technology Consulting Support and Setup for Internet Security and Acceleration Server 2006 in San Francisco
IT Consultant Consultant Westwood
IT Consulting Company for Denver, CO, Colorado Springs, CO, Aurora, CO, Lakewood, CO Denver, Colorado Springs, Aurora, Fort Collins Technical Support Companies
Information Technology Consultant for Pacifica Bay Area Network Support Company
Integration Support Sales Assistance for Network Support Online Help Honolulu, HI
Internal Security Scan Engineers Network Security Inventory Services
Juniper Firewall Firewall Network Install Security Contractors
Lincoln Online Help CISM Security Certified Lincoln, Nebraska Consultant
MCSE MCSA MCDBA MCIPT MCA Remote Engineer Job Opportunity Microsoft MCITP Remote Engineer Subcontractor Job Anchorage Alaska
MOM 2005 Specialists Microsoft Operations Manager 2000 Online Help
Mandrake Linux, Solaris, UNIX Online Support Redhat Linux, Solaris, UNIX Support and Integration
Microsoft Certified Expert Skype for Business Reverse Proxy Server Consultant SQL Server 2012 Outsourcing Company
Microsoft Exchange 2003 Business Computer Server Companies Lexington-Fayette, KY Microsoft Exchange 5.5 Design Consultants
Microsoft Exchange Server Install Greenwich Village Exchange Server 2016 Network Help
Microsoft Expert Computer Consultants for SMS 2003 Upgrade SMS Server 2003 Upgrade Network Consultants
Microsoft Expert Dynamics GP Software On-site Support Computer Consultants
Microsoft Expert Skype for Business PSTN Gateway Consult Jersey City Firewall Network Consulting
Microsoft Expert Windows 2003 Cluster Technology Consulting Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Cluster Support Services
Microsoft Phoenix, Maricopa County, Arizona Network Administration Arizona IT Consultants
Microsoft SQL 2008 Server Consultant Engineer for SQL 2008 Analysis Services
Microsoft SQL 2014 Setup Computer Networking in West Pico
Microsoft SharePoint Server 2007 On-site Support Microsoft SharePoint 2013 Support and Integration Tacoma, WA
Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Remote Support Network Consulting for SharePoint Server 2013 El Paso
Microsoft Skype for Business Instant Messaging Computer Engineer Columbus, OH Exchange 2010 Server Network Security Consulting in Boston, Suffolk County
Microsoft Skype for Business Presence Technology Professional Toledo Garland Computer Firms
Microsoft Windows 2003 Network Installations Technical Services in Denver Mile High City
Microsoft Windows 2003 Technology Support Windows Server 2003 Technical Support Group in Summit County Ohio
Microsoft Windows 7 Technology Professional Yonkers Help and Support for Windows 7 Training
Microsoft Windows 8.1 Consulting Windows 8.1 Wireless Technical Support
Migration Help Urgent IT Outsourcing Small Office IT Consultants Provo Orem
Milpitas, CA Microsoft Gold Certified Partner Technology Professional Part Time Job for MCSE Consultant
Network Repair Service SQL Server 2012 Troubleshoot Huntington Beach, CA
Network Setup Technology Support for Los Angeles California
Network Support Group Cisco CCIE Security Consulting Services in McAllen Edinburg Mission Pharr
North Carolina Small Office Network Consultant North Carolina - Charlotte, NC, Raleigh-Durham, NC, Greensboro, NC, Winston-Salem, NC IT Consulting Firms
Onsite Technical Support for VPN VPN Support and Integration
Outsourcing IT Boston, MA Outsourcing Company
Outsourcing IT Support Computer Network Specialist for Ohio
Outsourcing Technical Support Network Support Consulting for Denver
Pittsburgh, PA Skype for Business Front End Server Engineer San Jose - Sana Clara Small Office IT Outsourcing
Professionals for Skype for Business Instant Messaging in Winston-Salem, North Carolina Ohio Network Management
Progent Management Support Company Progent Management System Consultant
Project Management Test Lab Specialist Capacity Planning Test Lab Engineer in Eagle, ID
Redhat Computer Consulting UNIX Integration Omaha, NE
Remote Help Desk IT Service Providers Help Desk Consulting Services Company in Warren, MI
Remote Support Services for CentOS Linux, Solaris, UNIX Fedora Linux, Solaris, UNIX Online Support Services Mesa
Remote Support Services for Microsoft LCS Server Instant Messaging Microsoft LCS Server Instant Messaging Computer Consulting
Remote Technical Support for Ubuntu Linux, Solaris, UNIX Remote Technical Support for Ubuntu Linux, Sun Solaris, UNIX Boston, Suffolk County
SQL 2014 Information Technology Manager SQL Server Network Design and Consulting
SQL Server Network Assessments SQL 2012 Computer Consultancy Company Fort Wayne Indiana
San Francisco Setup Consultancy Services Computer Firms in California
San Francisco Systems Engineer Northern California San Francisco Information Technology Outsourcing Firms
San Jose Computer Consultation Engineer for Santa Clara County
San Jose Consulting Services Firm Santa Clara Small Business Computer Consultants in California
San Jose Expert Saratoga Network Consulting Company California
Santa Clara, CA Microsoft Skype for Business IM Online Help Northern California Lodi Small Business IT Outsourcing Firms
Santa Clara, CA Skype for Business Front End Server Consultant Services El Paso, TX Network Support Company
Santa Cruz Support Outsourcing Services Technology Consultancy Firm in California
Security Consulting Group for Cisco VoIP Cisco Security Consulting Services Firm San Diego, CA
Security Engineer Remote Support Job Telecommuter Jobs for ISSAP Consulting in Lubbock
Security Firm for Security Minneapolis, Saint Paul, Twin Cities, Minnesota Security Network Consulting
Security Firms Redwood City, CA Check Point Software Blade Security Audits
Security IT Services Security Company
Security Network Consultants Security Computer Security
Security Team Aurora, Arapahoe County Protecting for CISSP
SharePoint 2010 Integration Services Microsoft SharePoint 2013 IT Consulting in Silicon Valley, California
SharePoint Server 2013 Computer Consultants Denver, CO Online Support Services for SharePoint Server 2007
SharePoint Technology Consulting Services SharePoint Server 2013 Troubleshooting
Skype for Business Back End Server Consultant Montana Small Office Network Consultants
Skype for Business Edge Server Pool Technology Professional Sunnyvale, CA Security Security Contractors in Gary, Indiana
Skype for Business Front End Server Consultants Project Server Contract Programming in Norfolk
Skype for Business IM Engineer Arizona Cisco Phone Support Services
Skype for Business PSTN Gateway Consultancy in Santa Clara, CA California Professional Services
Skype for Business Video Interop Server Professionals in Tucson Help Desk Maintenance in Richmond
Skype for Business Video Interop Server Specialist Network Security Test for Firewall in Raleigh North Carolina
Skype for Business and Cisco UC Consulting San Leandro, CA Remote Support Mountain View, CA
Skype for Business and iPhone Services in Riverside, CA Security Auditor for Firewall Norfolk, Hampton Roads
Skype for Business and iPhone Technology Professional East Bay Consulting Firm Northern California
Skype for Business conference bridges Professionals Alameda, CA Solaris Engineers Patterson, CA
Skype for Business disaster recovery Consultants Houston Online Consulting
Skype for Business disaster recovery Consulting Top Quality Small Business IT Consulting Group for Virginia Beach, VA, Norfolk, VA, Chesapeake, VA, Richmond, VA, Arlington, VA
Small Office IT Consultants for Windows 2003 Server Windows Server 2012 Small Business Computer Consultants Seattle Redmond Bellevue
Solaris Support Outsourcing Louisville, Louisville-Jefferson County, Kentucky Solaris Consulting
Solutions Provider Small Business Specialist for Napa in Northern California
Sonoma County Server Consultant Sonoma County Software Outsourcing Consultant in California
South Carolina - Columbia, SC, Charleston, SC, Rock Hill, SC, Greenville, SC Computer System Consultant Outsourcing Technology for South Carolina - Columbia, SC, Charleston, SC, Rock Hill, SC, Greenville, SC
Specialist for Skype for Business 2015 Server Help for Windows Server 2012 Chicago Illinois
Sun Solaris Support Services Consultant for Solaris
Support and Help Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Remote Support
Suse Linux, Sun Solaris, UNIX Network Consulting Specialists for Redhat Linux, Solaris, UNIX in Denver International Airport
System Consulting Services Arden Software Consulting Firm in California
System Consulting for Cisco Cisco Software Consultants Portland Oregon
Tacoma, Washington Networking Firms National IT Consulting for Tacoma, WA
Technical Support Group for Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Small Business Computer Consulting Group
Technology Professional Jacksonville Professionals for 64-bit Computing
Technology Professional Danville, CA Exchange 2010 Unified Communications Remote Consulting Anchorage, AK
Telecommuter Job for Cisco CCVP Consulting ISSAP Consultant Employment in Olympia, Washington
Toledo, Ohio Service Toledo, Ohio Network Consulting Company
Top Engineer in Santa Clara MCSE Expert Certified Accounting System Expert Development
Troubleshooting for ISA Server 2006 Consulting Services for ISA 2006 Firewall
Urgent Network Technical Consultants Remote System Consultant for Microsoft Exchange
Virginia IT Outsourcing Company Small Office IT Outsourcing
Windows 2003 Server Onsite Technical Support New York, NY Specialists
Windows 2003 Small Office IT Support Eastern Washington Spokane Support Consultants
Windows 2008 Computer Firms Chesapeake Hampton Roads Windows 2008 Server Small Business Network Consulting Services
Windows 2008 Server Network Support Service Windows Server 2012 Computer Network Providers Tucson, AZ
Windows and UNIX Consultant Services Specialist for Windows and UNIX in Aurora, CO
Work At Home Job Microsoft MCITP Remote Support Job Cuyahoga County Ohio
information Systems Audit Consultant for Security Virginia Beach Virginia
wireless VoIP phone integration Support and Setup wireless IP phone integration Remote Technical Support