Microsoft Certified Consulting
MS Windows 2008 Server R2 Expertise:
Integration and Technical Support
Windows Server 2008 R2 with SP 1 adds significant improvements to the initial release of Windows Server 2008 in key areas that include server and desktop virtualization, security and performance for branch offices, web services, fault tolerance and availability, management automation, and integration with Windows 7 clients. Available only in 64-bit versions, Windows Server 2008 R2 delivers outstanding levels of performance, security, fault tolerance, expandability, and versatility that accelerate return on investment by lowering equipment and operating costs and improving the productivity of local, remote, and mobile workers.
Progent is a Microsoft Partner with the top-level Gold certification in the Server Platform competency. Progent's network engineers can provide cost-effective remote consulting, technical support, and training services to help you plan, implement, and manage Windows Server 2008 R2 in order to add substantial business value to your information system.
Major Editions of Windows 2008 Server R2
Microsoft offers Windows Server 2008 R2 in versions designed to meet the budgets and operational requirements of businesses of any size. Major editions of Windows Server 2008 R2 include:
Server Core installation options are supported for all these editions of Windows Server 2008 R2 except Foundation. Server Core installations allow you to select only the server roles you need to run specific applications. These minimal configurations reduce physical resource requirements, simplify management by eliminating unnecessary components, and enhance security by shrinking the operating system's attack surface.
- Windows Server 2008 R2 Foundation: This entry-level edition is targeted at small businesses looking for an affordable application server that is dependable and secure. Foundation supports 8 GB of RAM, one processor, and 50 Remote Service Gateways but does not include Hyper-V for virtual servers, Failover Clustering for fault tolerance, the Active Directory Federation role for collaboration between organizations. or DirectAccess Management for remote access without a VPN connection.
- Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard: The Standard edition offers small and mid-size businesses a rich feature set that includes Hyper-V and advanced remote access technology but does not support Failover Clustering. The Standard edition supports 32 GB of RAM, 4 processors, one virtual machine in addition to a host, and 250 Remote Service Gateways.
- Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise: The Enterprise edition is designed for businesses who need to minimize downtime for mission-critical applications. High-availability technologies provided in the Enterprise edition and not in the Standard edition include Failover Clustering, cross-file replication, fault-tolerant memory synchronization, and Hot Add Memory. The Enterprise edition supports 2 TB of RAM, 8 processors, 4 virtual machines in addition to the host, and unlimited Remote Service Gateways.
- Windows Server 2008 R2 Datacenter: This is the premiere edition of Windows Server 2008 R2 for businesses and is targeted at organizations requiring the highest levels of availability and scalability. The Datacenter edition supports 2 TB of RAM, up to 64 processors, unlimited virtual machine licensing, and unlimited Remote Service Gateways. Fault-tolerant technologies supported by the Datacenter edition but not by the Enterprise edition include Hot Replace Memory and Hot Add/Replace Processors.
- Microsoft Web Server 2008 R2: The Web edition of Windows Server 2008 R2 is designed as an affordable, dedicated platform for web applications and services. The Web edition does not include Hyper-V, Failover Clustering, or Remote Service Gateways but does offer advanced remote management. This web-facing server supports 32 GB of RAM and 4 processors and can be virtualized as a guest.
Windows Server 2008 R2 offers a wide range of new capabilities and improved features that impact every aspect of server technology. Progent offers expert consulting to help you assess the business benefits of upgrading to Windows Server 2008 R2, select the version of Windows Server 2008 R2 and server roles that make the most sense for your organization, and follow industry best practices in migrating smoothly and affordably from previous versions of Windows.
Enhancements to Server Virtualization with Windows Server 2008 Hyper-V
Hyper-V is a server role within Windows Server 2008 R2 that provides the technology for building and managing advanced virtual server environments. Hyper-V allows you to run multiple logical servers on a single computer, treating each operating system and its set of applications as though they were running on a dedicated physical server. Hyper-V can dramatically reduce the cost of equipment, power, and space by consolidating hardware. Hyper-V can also reduce development time and risk by making it easy to set up test systems that are logically isolated from your production environment. Another important benefit of Hyper-V is that it allows you to configure affordable and easy-to-manage architectures that incorporate advanced fault-tolerant technologies such as failover clustering to achieve enterprise-class availability and fast recoverability.
Major enhancements to Hyper-V server virtualization include:
Enhancements to Desktop Virtualization with Windows Server 2008 R2 and Windows 7
- Live Migration: This enhancement to Hyper-V depends on the new clustering technology provided in Windows Server 2008 R2 and makes it possible for virtual machines to be moved between nodes within a cluster without losing the network connection or even causing noticeable downtime. An important advantage of Live Migration is that administrators can avoid the disruption and associated productivity loss that can otherwise be caused by scheduled server maintenance.
- Cluster Shared Volumes (CSV): Hyper-V can now utilize Cluster Shared Volume storage to simplify the management and increase the benefits of shared storage. CSV allows Windows servers to share SAN storage under a consistent namespace for all volumes and hosts. When combined with the failover clustering capability of Windows Server 2008 R2, CSV enables Live Migration of virtual machines between nodes within a cluster.
- Dynamic Virtual Machine Storage: With Hyper-V integration services installed on the guest operating system, you can add or remove virtual and physical disk drives while a virtual machine is still running. This makes it possible to reconfigure virtual machines according to changing workload requirements without disrupting business operations.
- Increased Scalability: Hyper-V now supports up to 32 physical processors, 64 logical processors, and 384 virtual machines. This makes it possible to run more processor-intensive workloads and more virtual machines on a physical host and allows you to take full advantage of the latest server hardware for improved server consolidation and reduced space and power requirements in your data center.
- Second Level Translation (SLAT): SLAT takes advantage of the architecture of newer Intel/AMD processors to add an indirection layer between virtual machine memory and physical memory access. This second level of paging improves the performance of virtual machines and, by reducing the load on the Hyper-V Hypervisor, makes it practical to assign more virtual machines to a physical host.
- Jumbo Frames: In early versions of Windows 2008 Server, support for jumbo frames was limited to non-virtual environments. Hyper-V's support for frames of up to 9,014 bytes can improve network performance and reduce CPU utilization for virtualized servers as long as the physical network infrastructure supports jumbo frames.
- Improved Management Tools: Managing virtual data centers is easier thanks to the new Hyper-V Management Console for handling routine tasks, additional pre-written PowerShell cmdlets for automating the administration of Hyper-V virtual machines within clusters, and enhancements to System Center Virtual Machine Manager 2008 for dynamically pooling, allocating, and managing datacenter resources.
Early versions of Windows Server included Terminal Services to allow remote clients connected via the Internet to run applications hosted on a centrally managed server located at a corporate data center. In Windows Server 2008 R2, Terminal Services has been revamped and renamed Remote Desktop Services (RDS). Microsoft's new Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) that powers RDS simplifies client connectivity, improves performance, strengthens security, streamlines management, expands administrative control, provides a near-transparent user environment, and permits a wide range of managed and unmanaged devices used by authorized clients to access corporate resources.
The basic concept behind desktop virtualization is that remote client machines send keyboard and mouse input to a central server, which returns the appropriate screen images. The advantages of this architecture include the ease with which network administrators can configure applications so they are consistent across an entire workforce, the ability to control access to corporate information, and the rapid deployment of new desktops. RDS goes far towards closing the gap between the user experience running local vs. remote applications while at the same time offering administrators highly granular control over security policies and access rights.
Important new or enhanced features to desktop virtualization provided by Windows Server 2008 R2 include:
Improved Support for Branch Offices
- Microsoft RemoteFX: This integrated feature of RDS uses advanced codecs and hardware-assisted graphics acceleration on the data center host to provide an over-the-Internet experience that matches what users see on their local desktop. RemoteFX features multi-monitor support, Windows Media Player redirection, and bi-directional audio. Remote clients can also use a variety of USB-based devices during virtual desktop sessions.
- RemoteApp and Desktop Connection (RAD): The enhanced RAD makes it simpler for administrators to publish new remote desktops and applications and allows remote users to access them transparently. Close integration with Windows 7 includes a new control panel applet and allows programs and desktops to appear in the Start Menu and connection status to be displayed in the System Tray. This eliminates the major perceptible differences between local and remote applications and provides users with a seamless experience while using RAD-delivered virtual desktops and applications.
- Remote Desktop Web Access: This feature allows a consistent selection of applications to be accessible to users regardless of the desktop operating system they are running. The new default web page supports single sign-on to improve productivity.
- Remote Desktop Virtualization Host: This new RDS role works with Hyper-V and allows administrators to establish personal or pooled virtual desktops. A personal virtual desktop, which is assigned in Active Directory Domain Services, allows a user to customize a virtual desktop and access it simply by logging in. With a virtual desktop pool, an administrator can create a single desktop environment that is identical for all users in a group.
- Fair Share CPU Scheduling: This new RDS feature utilizes the kernel-level scheduler of Windows Server 2008 R2 to distribute CPU time on the fly based on the number of active sessions and their load on the processor. This automates efficient CPU allocation in multi-user environments with dynamic loads.
- Remote Desktop Gateway: RD Gateway eliminates the need for VPN connections to access RDS resources from the Internet. Instead, RD Gateway creates secure connections by tunneling Remote Desktop Protocol over HTTPS. This saves the cost and hassle of managing VPN hardware and software and improves productivity by making it significantly easier for remote users to access corporate resources.
- Configurable Idle and Session Timeouts: RD Gateway allows administrators to disconnect idle sessions or limit session length. This makes it possible to recover resources used by an inactive session. The user can quickly restore the session via RDS without losing session data. Session timeout lets administrators apply changes in user properties or authorization policies to existing sessions.
- Background Session Authentication and Authorization: This new option allows administrators to set the RD Gateway to run periodic silent re-authentication on all current sessions to make sure that any changes to user profiles are enforced promptly. If a user's profile has not changed, the user can continue working without interruption.
- RDS Module for Windows PowerShell: The Remote Desktop Services Module for Windows PowerShell allows administrators to view and configure settings for role services that include publishing and deleting RemoteApp programs, assigning virtual desktops to user accounts, managing RAD virtual desktops or RemoteApp, and configuring RD Gateway Server. Scripting capability makes it possible to automate most RDS administration tasks.
Windows Server 2008 R2 includes new technologies for improving the performance, affordability, fault tolerance, and productivity of networks located at branch offices. BranchCache is a headline feature of Windows Server 2008 R2 that improves the responsiveness of a network at a remote location by creating an on-site cache of content that is frequently downloaded over the Internet by users of Windows 7 desktops. BranchCache works with HTTP/HTTPS and SMB protocols and can cache web data, shared folders, Windows Media, and other applications. To ensure consistency, only read requests are cached. BranchCache can significantly reduce the amount of data that must be transferred over the Internet to a remote office and thereby saves the cost of faster ISP services while improving user productivity. BranchCache can be implemented by using a dedicated server at the remote office to act as a central cache or by using the Windows 7 workstations of office workers as a distributed cache.
New features of Windows Server 2008 R2 that offer enhanced support for branch offices include:
DirectAccess for Remote Connectivity
- Hosted BranchCache: This configuration of BranchCache, which is available only for the Datacenter and Enterprise editions of Windows Server 2008 R2, maximizes network responsiveness at a remote office by using a dedicated server for caching. The Hosted BranchCache computer can run the Server Core option of Windows Server 2008 R2 to reduce hardware requirements and simplify management, or it can run on a full-featured server that hosts other applications.
- Distributed BranchCache: This implementation of BranchCache, supported by all major editions of Windows Server 2008 R2, is suitable for offices with 10 or fewer Windows 7 workstations and does not require a dedicated local server. Instead, the desktop computers of the branch office workers share caching responsibilities and operate within a distributed, peer-to-peer architecture to cache content from the corporate data center.
- Read-only DFS Replicas: This new security feature is similar in concept to the read-only Active Directory Domain Controller introduced in the original version of Windows Server 2008. Network managers can now make read-only copies of data contained in Distributed File System replicas. Branch offices with a weaker security profile than the corporate data center can be limited to read-only access to information replicated using DFS, protecting DFS data from inadvertent or malicious deletion or modification.
- Agile VPN: This new feature improves fault tolerance and network availability at branch offices by allowing network managers to configure multiple paths within a virtual private network tunnel. If a physical connection to the corporate data center fails, Agile VPN can automatically use a different path without terminating the tunnel or requiring the user to reestablish the VPN connection. This avoids an interruption in connectivity and a consequent loss of worker productivity.
This is another new headline technology included in Windows Server 2008 R2 that works with a Windows 7 client. DirectAccess provides secure and transparent remote access to a corporate network without requiring the user to initiate a VPN session. This always-on technology is activated automatically whenever a mobile computer client is connected to the Internet, even if the user has not logged on. This provides a high level of transparency for users of Windows 7 Enterprise or Ultimate Edition who want to access corporate resources such as intranet sites or applications.
DirectAccess uses IPv6 connectivity so clients have globally routable addresses, and implements IPsec security to connect remote users to a DirectAccess server hosted by Windows Server 2008 R2 and located behind the firewall within the corporate data center. DirectAccess needs no client-side installation but relies on Active Directory domain membership and Group Policy settings for configuration, making it easy for administrators to manage remote computers. DirectAccess also makes it simple for network managers to enforce security and system health policies and provides fine granularity for assigning remote users access rights to corporate IT resources.
Important features of DirectAccess include:
Web Platform Improvements and Internet Information Services 7.5
- Transparent Remote Connectivity: Because DirectAccess connects automatically whenever a remote client is attached to the Internet, off-site users can get to their email or other remote resources as easily as if they were directly connected to the corporate network. By eliminating the need for initiating a VPN session, DirectAccess increases the productivity of remote workers.
- Improved Management: DirectAccess allows administrators to manage, monitor, and update remote computers any time the user is connected to the Internet, even if the client is not logged into the corporate network. This makes it possible, for example, to apply new Group Policy settings without requiring any activity on the part of the remote user. In addition, DirectAccess requires no special software installation on the client machine, which simplifies the task of provisioning and maintaining a mobile workforce.
- Enhanced Security: DirectAccess security is based on industry-standard IPsec protocol, which is widely used in VPN solutions. However, DirectAccess has an advantage over IPsec-based VPN connections by supporting optional end-to-end encryption and authentication. DirectAccess can also be combined with Network Access Protection (NAP) to ensure that remote clients comply with system health policies such as the latest security updates and malware definitions. DirectAccess can also be used with smart cards and Active Directory-based PKINT authentication for additional security.
All editions of Windows Server 2008 R2 include a new release of Internet Information Services. IIS 7.5 is an advanced server role for web site hosting and web application development. The new release provides enhanced security, reliability, expandability, and troubleshooting while offering major improvements in automated and remote management. Many familiar extensions to IIS have been both enhanced and integrated into IIS 7.5 such as the rules-based Request Filter Module (formerly called URL Scan), which can block dangerous HTTP requests from being processed by hosted web applications.
The new modular architecture of IIS 7.5 allows you to use Microsoft's Web Platform Installer (Web PI) to customize web servers by removing unneeded modules or adding modules provided by Microsoft, developed in house, or purchased from third-party vendors. These custom server deployments typically have fewer components, which makes them easier to manage, more responsive, and less vulnerable to malicious attacks due to their smaller target area.
Major enhancements to Windows Server 2008 R2 as a web hosting and development platform include:
Enhancements to Failover Clustering and Fault Tolerance in Windows Server 2008 R2
- Windows PowerShell Provider: This is a Windows PowerShell snap-in that allows administrators to script routine jobs, execute tasks automatically, and generate aggregated web metrics in real-time from multiple servers. Managers can create their own PowerShell cmdlets or use ones provided by Microsoft to perform a broad range of tasks such as adding, changing, or removing web sites and applications, configuring security, blocking access based on IP address, and archiving IIS settings and content.
- Extensions to IIS Manager: IIS Manager includes a GUI interface for easy access to powerful new features that include the ability to manage advanced settings for FastCGI and ASP.NET applications or configuring address filtering rules. IIS Manager also now includes Configuration Editor for managing any of the system's configuration sections.
- .NET Support for Server Core: The Server Core installation option of Windows Server 2008 R2 now supports the .NET Framework, making it possible to deploy secure, easy-to-manage, and low-overhead web servers that can host ASP.NET applications, perform IIS Manager remote management functions, and execute complex administrative scripts from PowerShell Provider for IIS.
- Improved Support and Troubleshooting Tools: New tools to streamline support and troubleshooting include Configuration Logging for automatically tracking changes to IIS and application configurations, the FastCGI module to help PHP developers debug code using IIS Failed Request Tracing, and the Best Practices Analyzer (BPA) for scanning an IIS 7.5 web server and reporting possible configuration problems.
- More Secure Content Publishing with FTP and WebDAV: The new FTP Publishing Service and WebDAV Extension for IIS 7.5 integrate transparently with IIS 7.5 Manager console to support content publishing using secure sockets layer (SSL) technology. Administrators can use IIS scripting tools like as AppCmd and the IIS PowerShell Provider to manage FTP configuration. WebDAV enhancements make it easier for authors to publish web content securely and can be enabled at the site level, allowing administrators to specify separate security settings for WebDAV authoring.
- Dynamic Caching and Compression: Internet Information Services 7.5 can dramatically improve performance with HTTP compression between the web server and compression-enabled clients, plus kernel and user mode caching for dynamic content. When CPU headroom exists, administrators can simply use global compression for all sites, directories, and files. If the CPU load is too high, IIS 7.5 permits selective HTTP compression for sites and site elements that will have the greatest impact on performance.
Virtualization and clustering are key technologies for world-class fault tolerance and network availability, and the Enterprise and Datacenter editions of Windows introduced important improvements in both these areas. The headline Live Migration capability of Hyper-V, described above, is enabled by the new Cluster Shared Volumes (CSV) feature that is included with Failover Clustering in Windows Server 2008 R2. The new version of Windows Server offers other major improvements to the original Windows Server 2008 Failover Clustering support.
Windows Server 2008 R2 has other improvements to technologies that help keep users productive despite software and equipment failure, planned maintenance, configuration errors, natural disaster, or malicious attack. These improvements to fault tolerance and availability cover a variety of areas including Network Load Balancing, Shadow Copy, and a new Windows Recovery Environment. Network Load Balancing (NLB) has been significantly enhanced with features that include transparent recovery from multi-bit ECC errors in memory and cache, hot-add/replace capability for CPUs and RAM for DHP-supported systems, scaling for up to 256 logical processors, IP Stickiness to provide persistent connections for applications such as shopping carts, full support for both the IPv6 and IPv4 versions of the Internet Protocol, and configurable failover priority for multiple paths between server and storage.
Important improvements to Windows Server 2008 R2 Failover Clustering include:
Improved Management Tools
- Clustered Shared Volumes (CSV): CSV volumes, a new feature of Windows Server 2008 R2, give nodes within a failover cluster simultaneous access to the same logical unit number (LUN). In addition to supporting Live Migration, CSV technology also eliminates the need to reformat SANs and improves the fault tolerance of node connections through the mechanism of dynamic I/O redirection.
- Multi-site Clustering: Windows Server 2008 R2 now supports geographically dispersed clusters to achieve a high level of immunity from natural catastrophes such as floods and earthquakes and also to provide automatic disaster recovery that can get businesses back on line faster than is possible with a cold standby server. Automatic synchronization of applications and cluster changes also make Multi-site Clusters easy to manage.
- Streamlined Cluster Setup and Migration: Effective deployment of Failover Clustering is made easier with the new Best Practices Analyzer for checking the configuration settings for a cluster and cluster nodes, the Cluster Validation Tool for one-step set up of a cluster, and Microsoft's Cluster Migration support for capturing and copying cluster settings and migrating workloads to a new cluster.
- Quorum Resource Fault Tolerance: Windows Server 2008 R2 now allows cluster configurations that eliminate single-point failure for the cluster quorum, a critical component that holds the configuration settings for the entire cluster. Fault tolerance is further enhanced by the ability of the cluster service to isolate defective DLLs in order to protect the cluster.
- Cluster Security: Windows Server 2008 R2 now supports IPsec security between client and cluster nodes as well as between nodes within a cluster nodes, enabling end-to-end data authentication and encryption. For auditing and troubleshooting purposes, it is also now possible to track who accessed a cluster and when the access occurred.
- High Availability Storage: Failover Clustering in Windows Server 2008 R2 now supports GPT disks that exceed 2 terabytes in capacity, giving administrators more flexibility in creating fault-tolerant storage solutions. Availability is improved allowing administrators to change resources dependencies even when the affected resources are in use. Disks can also be verified, repaired, archived, or restored with little or no perceptible cluster disruption.
Server management represents the single largest cost of running a data center and improvements in this area can have a major impact on IT budgets. For most organizations, managing servers locally is prohibitively expensive and logistically impractical. Windows Server 2008 R2 includes important enhancements to remote management of physical and virtual resources, security policy enforcement, and even data center power consumption. New GUI interfaces help system administrators visualize network components and processes, implement changes, monitor system health, and troubleshoot problems. New scripting capabilities save time and money by helping managers automate both routine tasks and complex operations that are particularly prone to human error. In addition, Microsoft's new FCI infrastructure allows automatic, policy-based classification and data management to cut administrative and storage costs and increase the business value of your information network.
Some of the top improvements for server management provided with Windows Server 2008 R2 include:
How Progent Can Help You with Windows Server 2008 R2
- Windows File Classification Infrastructure (FCI): FCI allows administrators to classify files automatically based on their content and location in order to improve regulatory compliance, utilize storage more efficiently, and align backup and archiving procedures with real business needs.
- Remote Management Tools: Improvements for remote management in Windows Server 2008 R2 include the integration of various management consoles to work with Server Manager's new remote administration features and the new ability of PowerShell to allow multiple managers to run scripted tasks on the same or many remote computers simultaneously.
- PowerShell Enhancements for Automated Management: PowerShell has been updated with graphical interfaces for creating and debugging scripts, improved security for management data through constrained runspaces, and improved support for porting cmdlets and scripts. PowerShell includes hundreds of new cmdlets that can be combined into scripts for automating administrative, configuration, and diagnostic tasks.
- Managing Active Directory Services Roles: Windows Server 2008 R2 includes identity management improvements for all Active Directory server roles. These improvements include a Recycle Bin for recovering deleted objects, the ability to join a domain without being connected during deployment, support for automatically updating all services that use a service account, and a new task-oriented Active Directory Administrative Center that supports larger datasets for streamlining common administrative tasks.
- Security and Policy Enforcement: In addition to extensive enhancements for managing Active Directory server roles, Windows Server 2008 R2 provides other major improvements to security policy and enforcement. These include new Group Policy preference items that support power plans and scheduled tasks, integration of the Network Access Protection (NAP) client user interface into the Action Center on computers running Windows 7, and easier IPsec server and domain isolation.
Progent's Microsoft Gold-certified consultants can deliver affordable and effective remote consulting and technical support services to help you plan, execute, and maintain Windows Server 2008 R2 deployments. Progent can help you assess the business value of upgrading from earlier versions of Windows Server and can follow industry best practices to ensure a smooth migration to Windows Server 2008 R2.
Progent's Hyper-V virtualization consultants can help you set up a secure virtualized server environment that cuts equipment and data center costs, is easy to manage, and offers a high level of availability and recoverability. Progent's network designers can show you how to provide fast, safe, and reliable connections between your corporate data center and branch offices, telecommuters, and mobile workers. Progent's business continuity experts can help you design, document, and test disaster recovery procedures and can show you economical ways to maximize network uptime despite natural or man-made catastrophes. Progent's cluster technology consultants can assist you to set up and manage fault-tolerant server and storage clusters that incorporate the latest enhancements in Windows Server 2008 R2 and deliver world-class availability and performance at down-to-earth prices.
Progent's certified security engineers can help you define and implement appropriate Windows Server 2008 R2 Group Policy for managing options such as registry-based policy settings, security settings, application installation, administration scripts, folder redirection, and Remote Installation Server. Progent can also perform affordable remote security scans to assess your network's vulnerability to external and internal attacks in order to validate security compliance and protect your information resources.
Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE network engineers, can help you plan, deploy, manage, and troubleshoot a robust and scalable network infrastructure that provides the protection and performance you need at prices you can afford.
Progent's 64-bit migration experts can help you upgrade cost-effectively to a Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 environment by evaluating your current server hardware and software drivers and developing a migration plan that makes efficient use of your existing resources. In addition, Progent can help you move up to 64-bit versions of other Microsoft server platforms including Exchange Server, SQL Server, and SharePoint. Microsoft Gold-certified Windows 7 consultants can assist you to the 64-bit edition of Microsoft Windows 7 and can help you assess the business advantage of upgrading key desktop applications to 64-bit versions.
If you already run Windows Server 2008 R2 and are considering an upgrade to Windows Server 2012 R2, Progent offers affordable and efficient Windows Server 2012 R2 upgrade services.
If you are considering creating of a hybrid network architecture that integrates on-premises resources with public cloud services like those offered by Microsoft Azure, Progent can help you evaluate and deploy Windows Server 2016, which incorporates major elements of Azure technology and is designed to support hybrid networks. See Progent's Windows Server 2016 hybrid cloud solutions.
Progent's Online Support Helps Your Business Get Back to Business
Progent is an industry veteran in delivering remote consulting and troubleshooting services and has provided remote support to companies in every state in the United States (Visit Progent's Client Testimonials.) Online consulting and troubleshooting avoids the delay and expense of travel and resolves issues faster than onsite service calls.
If you need urgent online support from a certified engineer, refer to Progent's Emergency Remote Computer Help.
Contact Progent for Help with Windows Server 2008 R2
To get in touch with Progent about consulting or troubleshooting help with technologies associated with Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.
Progent Corporation. All rights reserved.
More topics of interest:
An index of content::
2900 Router IT Consultants Computer Consultant for Carrier Routing System
64-bit Upgrade Online Consulting 64-bit Migration Consult
Akron Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Services Security Security Group in California
Alaska Security Consulting Firm Anchorage, Juneau, Fairbanks, AK Networking Support
Anchorage, Juneau, Fairbanks, AK Design Server Troubleshoot Expert for Alaska
Applications Development Security Network Security Auditing CISSP Certified Intrusion Detection in Oakland
Audit CISSP Network Consulting New York- Manhattan, The Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island
Award Winning Windows Server 2008 Hyper-VI Support and Setup Santa Cruz County Consulting Organization in Fulton County Georgia
BlackBerry BES Server Systems Consultant Greenspoint, Houston Network Support
BlackBerry Redirector IT Consulting Group Server Support for BlackBerry BES Server
BlackBerry Troubleshooting BlackBerry Exchange Onsite and Remote Support Jacksonville, Duval County
BlackBerry Wireless Setup Miami-Dade County BlackBerry Email Design Company
BlackBerry Wireless Support Services Network Consulting Plano, TX
Boston, MA Troubleshooting Administration for Boston, New England, Massachusetts
Branch Office Professionals Help and Support for Remote Office
Business Computer Server Companies Network Consultants for San Diego, CA
CISA Consulting Remote Support Job Open Positions for Microsoft MCITP Consulting Dallas - Irving Texas
CISSP Auditor Security Information Technology Consulting Wyoming
CISSP Network Consultants Top Ranked Security Organizations for CISSP in Virginia - Virginia Beach, VA, Norfolk, VA, Chesapeake, VA, Richmond, VA
CISSP Security Certified High-Availability Systems Professional Fault Tolerant Interoffice Connectivity Remote Support Hurricane, UT
CISSP Security Firms New Jersey CISSP Firewall Support
Case Study for MOM Example Application for Operations Manager in Livermore
Catalyst Switch VSS Configuration Technical Support for Catalyst Switch
CentOS Linux, Solaris, UNIX Technical Consultant Consultants for Suse Linux, Sun Solaris, UNIX Cicero, IL
CentOS Linux, Sun Solaris, UNIX Consultant Services Gentoo Linux, Solaris, UNIX Support and Setup in Orlando Florida
CheckPoint FireWall Firewall Configure Computer Security Dallas, TX
Cisco ASA 5500-X Firewall Online Support Services Firepower Professionals
Cisco CCIE Network Management Services Microsoft and Cisco Integration Services in Providence, RI
Cisco Certified Expert Catalyst 3650 Switch Support and Help IT Services for Catalyst 2900 Switch in Watsonville, CA
Cisco Computer Outsourcing New York City, New York Cisco IT Technical Support Company
Cisco Computer Specialists Outsourcing Technical Support for Cisco
Cisco Design Company Chicago, IL Cisco Network Design
Cisco Implementation Network Specialists for Cisco
Cisco Network Design Consultant Cisco Network Management Services
Cisco Network Repair Service Cisco On-site and Remote Support in Norfolk, VA
Cisco Remote Access Migration Firm Irving, TX Cisco Remote Access Server Administration
Cisco Security Network Design Consultant Network Support Group for Cisco VoIP in Rhode Island
Cisco Server Consulting Cisco Consulting Milwaukee Racine Waukesha
Cisco Virtual Private Network Technical Consultant Support Services in Portland, OR
Cisco and Microsoft Certified Wyoming Network Consulting Firms Wyoming Computer Consultancy Firm
Columbus, Cuyahoga County, Ohio Consulting Organization Software Recovery for Ohio
Computer Consultancy Firm Network Management Lansing, MI
Computer Consultant Network Specialist for San Mateo in California
Computer Consulting for CentOS Linux, Solaris, UNIX Computer Consultant for Ubuntu Linux, Solaris, UNIX
Computer Engineer in Wayne, NJ Top Ranked Cisco Server Consultant in California - Los Angeles, CA, San Diego, CA, Long Beach, CA, Fresno, CA
Computer Tech IT Service Provider
Configuration Services for Georgia Support Specialist
Configuration for Windows Server 2012 R2 Hyper-V Windows Server 2012 R2 Hyper-V Engineer
Consultancy for Remote Management Aten IP9001 Services Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Consultant Services Support and Integration for SCCM 2016 Troubleshooting
Consultant in Seattle National Network Installations for Cisco in Scottsdale Tempe Paradise Valley
Consultants for Altaro VM Backup Scheduling Online Technical Support for Altaro VM Backup Live Backup Greensboro, NC
Consulting Service Firm for BlackBerry Professional Software BlackBerry Technical Consultants
Consulting Services Cisco Certified Expert Jacksonville, Miami, Saint Petersburg, FL Network Design and Consulting
Consulting Services Arlington, TX Exchange 2003 Server On-site IT Support Southern California San Diego
Consulting Services for Small Business Private Clouds Columbus Virtual Server Private Cloud Hosting Engineer
Consulting for SharePoint Server 2007 Wichita, KS SharePoint Server Computer Consultants
Cupertino Technical Support Companies Northern California Implementation Consulting Companies
Dallas, TX Small Business Network Consulting Firm Dallas Manage
Dallas, Texas Technical Support Organization Cisco Expert Computer Network Companies
Debian Linux, Solaris, UNIX Support and Setup Fedora Linux, Sun Solaris, UNIX Integration Columbus Ohio
Denver, Colorado Springs, Aurora, Fort Collins Information Technology Outsourcing Companies Colorado Tech Support
Design Consultant Cisco Migration Consultant Richmond County
DoubleTake Carbonite Availability Technical Support Services Setup and Support
Durham, NC Migration Consulting Computer Consultant for Durham, NC
Engineer for Forefront TMG Forefront TMG 2010 On-site Technical Support
Engineer for Microsoft Small Business Server Microsoft Small Business Server Professionals Omaha
Engineers for Mobile, Alabama Network Integration for Mobile, Alabama
Enterprise hybrid cloud solutions Consulting Amazon AWS hybrid cloud solutions Integration Companies Chesapeake, VA
Exchange 2003 Server Software Recovery Columbus Ohio Technology Consulting Company for Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
Exchange 2007 Server Consultants Exchange 2007 Server Engineer
Exchange 2010 Server Server Integrators New England Exchange Server 2016 System Engineers
Exchange 2013 Configuration Remote Technical Support Exchange 2013 Outlook Web App Network Engineer
Exchange Server 2010 IT Outsourcing Company Exchange 2010 Server Computer Consulting Group
Fairfield Network Service Network Support Companies in California
Firewall Firewall Support Colorado CISSP Technical Support Services
Firewall Network Install Security Organizations for UNIX
Firewall Network Security Test Independent Firewall Configuration for Security Indianapolis Indiana
Firewall Setup for Check Point UTM-1 Firewall Consulting
Fort Wayne Online Technical Support Fort Wayne, Indiana Computer Support
Freelancing Job Network Security Engineer Telecommute Job in Montgomery Mobile
Help and Support for SharePoint Server 2007 Consulting Services
Home Based Virtual Office for Work from Microsoft Consulting Telecommuting Job for Home Based Network Consultants
Huntington Beach, CA Phone Support Remote Troubleshooting for Huntington Beach
Hyper-V 2016 Containers Network Consultant Technical Consultant for Windows Hyper-V 2016 Containers in Burlingame, CA
ISA 2004 Technology Consulting Services Onsite Technical Support for Microsoft ISA Server
ISA 2006 Firewall Consultants Consultants
IT Consultant Independent Consulting Services for Windows Server 2012 in San Antonio
IT Consulting for Windows Server 2008 Hyper-VI in Houston SharePoint Server Setup and Support Las Vegas, Clark County
IT Outsourcing Example Whitepaper IT Outsourcing Best Practices Whitepaper
Implementation Consulting Companies for Pleasanton Northern California Trivalley Information Technology Outsourcing Companies
Implementation Support for Florida - Jacksonville, FL, Miami, FL, Saint Petersburg, FL, Orlando, FL Onsite Support
Independent Windows Server 2008 Hyper-VI Computer Engineer Emeryville, California Outsourcing Companies for BlackBerry Synchronization
Information Technology Consulting Microsoft Web Apps for Mac On-site Support San Francisco
Information Technology Consulting Companies South Dakota Integration Services
Information systems Security Outsourcing for CISSP CISSP Consultant in Milwaukee Racine Waukesha
Integration Firms Network Administration for Microsoft Windows 2008 in Boise, Ada County
Juniper Junos BGT Network Security Testing Testing
Kentucky Network Service Cisco Certified Experts Kentucky Security Consulting Services
Linux Network Monitoring Consultants Linux Network Monitoring On-site Support Akron, OH
Linux RedHat Remote Consultant Services Linux RedHat Phone-based Specialist
Linux Remote Support Services Network Engineer for Sun Solaris in Montana
Linux Support and Setup UNIX Setup and Support in New York City, NY, Buffalo, NY, Rochester, NY, Syracuse, NY, Albany NY
Los Angeles, CA Integration Consultant Los Angeles California Small Business IT Consulting Company
Los Angeles, CA Network Support Consultant Los Angeles Management
MCSA MCDBA MCIPT Engineer Virtual Office Job Employment Opportunities for Microsoft MCTS Consultant
MCSE MCSA MCDBA MCIPT MCA Consulting Job Opportunity Job Opening for CISA Engineer
MCSE MCSA MCDBA MCIPT MCA Consulting Telecommuter Jobs Job Aptos, CA
MS Windows Essential Business Server Network Consultant Services Los Altos, CA
Management Reporting Development Companies Microsoft Management Reporter Computer Engineer
Mandrake Linux, Solaris, UNIX Consulting Services Dallas DFW Computer Engineer for Redhat Linux, Solaris, UNIX
Mandrake Linux, Solaris, UNIX Remote Consulting Greenwich Village Redhat Linux, Sun Solaris, UNIX Professionals
Maryland Online Support Maryland Computer Consulting Company
Miami, FL Microsoft Certified IT Consulting Small Business Network Consulting Companies
Microsoft Azure enterprise hybrid cloud solutions Consulting Services Coder for Microsoft Azure AD configuration
Microsoft Exchange IT Consulting Company Microsoft Exchange 2010 Consulting Services in Raleigh, NC
Microsoft Exchange Remote Consulting Exchange 2003 Network Consulting
Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 Server Consulting Microsoft Exchange 2010 Integration Company in Orlando Florida
Microsoft MCDBA Consulting Job Opportunity Microsoft MCDBA Consulting Freelance Jobs Foster City, CA
Microsoft MCTS Consulting Telecommuter Jobs Microsoft Remote Consulting Work At Home Job in Downtown Manhattan
Microsoft Network Consolidation System Consultant Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Microsoft Remote Support Freelancing Job Cisco CCVP Consulting Home Based Jobs in Augusta Aiken
Microsoft SQL 2008 Network Installation Computer Expert for SQL Server 2014 Spokane, WA
Microsoft SQL 2014 Information Technology Support Microsoft SQL 2008 Network Architect Firms in Atlanta
Microsoft SQL 2014 Small Business Outsourcing SQL Server 2016 Repair
Microsoft SharePoint 2010 Network Consulting Remote Support Services Aurora, Denver, Boulder
Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Professional Remote Consulting for SharePoint 2013 in San Francisco Bay Area
Microsoft Windows 2008 R2 Help and Support Fort Wayne, IN Citrus Heights Design Consultants in California
Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Consultant Support and Help for Windows Server 2008 R2 in San Francisco
Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Consulting Services Eagle, ID Winston-Salem Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Small Business IT Outsourcing Group
Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Consulting Services in Alameda County Network Companies for Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 in Charlotte North Carolina
Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Engineer Las Vegas, NV Portland Online Support
Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Professional Cisco Help Center in Atlanta Georgia
Microsoft and Apple Network Companies On-site Support Salt Lake City
Microsoft and Cisco Authorized Expert Design Company for San Jose Remote Consulting
Microsoft and Cisco Certified Modesto Technical Consultant Cisco Expert Modesto IT Outsourcing Firms California
Microsoft and Cisco Network Design and Configuration Nationwide Network Help for Microsoft Exchange Palo Alto
Mobile Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Specialists Exchange 2003 Server Small Business IT Outsourcing Firm San Diego
Network Consultants Firewall Firewall Setup Ohio
Network Consultants for CISSP Security Intrusion Detection Kansas City International Airport MCI
Network Design for Denver, CO Microsoft Computer Network Consultant for Denver
Network Installations for Microsoft SQL Server 2012 SQL Server 2012 Network Integration in Toledo, Lucas County
Network Management Software Security Consultant Repair for Cisco Network Management Aptos, CA
Network Management Support Consultants CCDP Expert Certified Network Management Online Support in San Mateo, CA
Network Recovery for Exchange Server 2016 Technical Support Company for Exchange 2010 Server in South Beach
Network Recovery for Windows Windows Server 2016 Information Technology Consulting Firms in Tampa, Hillsborough County
Network Security Auditor CISSP Technical Support in New York City, Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse, Yonkers, Albany
Network Security Consulting for Sebastopol California Santa Rosa Software Consultants
Network Support Technician New Orleans, LA Networking Organization
Network System Support Consultant El Paso, TX Software Consulting Firm
Networking Consultancy Services for Sunnyvale California CISM Security Certified Los Gatos Network Designers
New York Information Technology Installation Service Computer Consulting Services
OS X Consultants Mac Snow Leopard Remote Troubleshooting
Office Excel 2007 Specialists Excel and SharePoint Technology Professional
On-site IT Support for San Jose Saratoga Technical Services in California
On-site Support for Windows Server 2012 R2 Manager for Windows 2016
On-site Technical Support in Orlando, FL Cisco Expert in Georgia - Atlanta, GA, Augusta, GA, Columbus, GA, Savannah, GA
Online Support Idaho Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Integration Consultant in Shreveport Bossier City
Online Technical Support for Atlanta, GA Service Provider for Atlanta, GA
Online Technical Support for Cisco Migrations for Cisco Atlanta, Augusta, Columbus, GA
Online Troubleshooting for Windows Server 2008 R2 Santa Clara, CA Network Consulting Companies
Outsourcing Services for Windows Security Microsoft Exchange System Repair in Onondaga County New York
Part Time Job for Cisco CCIE VoIP Engineer Pittsburgh Cisco CCIE Storage Networking Support Telecommuting Jobs
Phone Support Services Network Solutions for Cisco Washington DC
PowerPivot for Excel Technology Consulting Services SQL Server 2012 Configuration
ProSight Email Directory Harvest Protection Professionals Services for Cloud-managed Email Security
Professional Top Ranked Atlanta Georgia Network Specialists
Professional Services Wichita, Overland Park, Kansas City, KS Small Business IT Support Firms
Professional for 64-bit Migration 64-bit Upgrade Troubleshooting
Professional for MOM 2007 Microsoft Operations Manager Computer Consultant in Montgomery, AL
Professionals Bay Area Technology Professional for ISA Server
Progent Management Networking Specialist Server Administration
Protecting for Firewall Security Audit Services in Des Moines
Questions about Recruit Cisco Consultant Careers Subcontractor for Q and A about Microsoft MCP
RIM BlackBerry Small Business IT Outsourcing Companies RIM BlackBerry Online Help Philadelphia International Airport PHL
Red Hat Linux, Solaris, UNIX Online Consulting Boston Cambridge Suse Linux, Solaris, UNIX Help and Support
Red Hat Linux, Sun Solaris, UNIX Computer Consulting Mandrake Linux, Solaris, UNIX Support Denver Golden Triangle
Remote Consulting for Redhat Computer Engineer for Sun Solaris Las Vegas, NV
Remote Help Desk Engineer Windows Security Computer Network Specialist
Remote Help Desk PC Consulting IT Service Provider for Emergency Phone Support in Lancaster Antelope Valley
Remote Support Services in Sonoma, CA Exchange IT Service Provider Sedgwick County Kansas
Remote Support for Exchange Server 2013 Network Assessment for Exchange Server 2016 Portland
Remote Support for Red Hat Linux, Solaris, UNIX Red Hat Linux, Sun Solaris, UNIX Remote Support Austin
Remote Troubleshooting for Microsoft Exchange 2003 Upgrade Remote Support for Exchange 2003 Upgrade in Patterson, CA
Riverside Windows Server 2008 R2 Network Consulting El Paso, TX Small Office Network Consulting
SCCM 2007 Migration Integration Services San Francisco Outsourcing
SCDPM 2012 Planning Specialist SCDPM 2012 Compliance Network Engineer in Orlando
SQL 2014 Network Support Companies Independent SQL Server 2014 Guru in Jefferson County Kentucky
SQL Server 2014 Technical Consultant Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Upgrading Colorado Springs Colorado
SQL Server Reporting Services Network Consulting Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Online Consulting in Mountain View, CA
Sacramento Technical Consultant for Windows 2008 R2 Microsoft MCTS Consultant Employment Opportunities in Phoenix
San Jose Migration Company Santa Clara County Integration Specialists in Northern California
Security Audit Services for Security Worldwide Firewall Network Consulting Oak Park, IL
Security Consultant Telecommuter Job Cisco CCIE Service Provider Engineer Contractor Job in Denver Aurora
Security Consulting Firm for Cisco Westchase, Houston Cisco Technology Consultancy Firm
Security Contractor for Physical Security Consultants
Security Security Audit Services Firewall Support
Server Management Specialists Virtual Server Technology Engineer
Server Troubleshoot Expert for Remote Support Nation Wide Computer Consultancy Services
Services for Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 in Boca Rotan, FL Cisco Network Support Group
Sioux Falls, Rapid City, Aberdeen, SD Information Technology Consulting Firms Configuration Services
Slackware Linux, Solaris, UNIX Specialist Information Technology Consulting for Ubuntu Linux, Sun Solaris, UNIX
Small Business IT Consultant for Lafayette Moraga Tech Services Northern California
Small Business IT Outsourcing Company for North Bay Providers for Sonoma County
Small Business Outsourcing IT for Cisco Remote Access Point Reyes Station, CA Outsourcing Services
Small Business Technical Support Organization Small Business IT Outsourcing Company in Virginia Beach, Virginia
Small Office Computer Consulting Services Information Technology Consulting Firm
Software Outsourcing Consultant Top Quality Support Outsourcing Services in St Louis, MO
Solaris Remote Professional Professional for Solaris Remote
South San Francisco IT Consulting San Francisco Outsourcing Technical Support California
Specialist for Mandrake Linux, Sun Solaris, UNIX Slackware Linux, Sun Solaris, UNIX Consultant
Specialists San Mateo, California Consulting Services
Specialists for Windows Server 2008 BranchCache in Sacramento, CA California Security Consulting Firms for Sunnyvale
Sun Solaris Professionals Sun Solaris Remote Support Oklahoma
Sun Solaris Remote Services Solaris Remote Professional Tampa, FL
Support Firm for Cisco Switch Install for Cisco Architecture Santa Ana, California
Support Services for MRTG Engineer for Linux Network Monitoring, Nagios and MRTG
Support and Help for Colbolt Linux Mandriva Linux Services
Suse Linux, Solaris, UNIX Remote Consulting Integration Support South Hampton Roads
Suse Linux, Sun Solaris, UNIX Technology Consulting Services Slackware Linux, Sun Solaris, UNIX IT Consultants
Tech Consultants for SF California San Francisco Server Consultant
Technical Support Outsource for Networking Topeka Kansas Emergency Phone Support Consulting
Technical Support Outsource for Seattle, WA Networking Organization for Seattle
Technical Support Services for Microsoft Operations Manager 2000 Microsoft Operations Manager Support
Technical Support for Cisco PIX to ASA upgrade Online Support for Cisco AnyConnect
Technology Consulting Services Oakland, CA Microsoft SQL 2008 Small Business Network Consultant
Technology Professional for Hybrid cloud National Enterprise hybrid cloud integration Consultancy
Telecommute Jobs Contract Job Opportunities
Telecommuting Network Consultants Contract Career Los Angeles, CA
Trainer Digidesign Pro Tools Trainer
Troubleshooters Windows 2016 Server Network Support Company in ATL
UNIX Setup and Support Technology Consulting in Iowa
UNIX, Windows Engineers Windows and Solaris Network Consulting
VLAN Test Lab Services Specialists for Load Aggregation Testing
Virginia Beach Virginia System Repair Virginia - Virginia Beach, VA, Norfolk, VA, Chesapeake, VA, Richmond, VA Network Support Group
Wichita Windows 2008 R2 Integration Support Microsoft Exchange Network Engineer
Windows 2008 R2 Network Consultants in San Francisco, CA Pleasanton Network Consulting Organization California
Windows 2008 Server IT Outsourcing Firms Windows Server 2016 IT Consulting Firms in Glenview, IL
Windows 2008 Server Integration Consultant Windows 2016 Support Team Dallas - Irving Texas
Windows 2016 Small Business IT Support Firm Windows Server 2016 Computer Consultancy Firms in Silicon Valley, California
Windows 7 Migration Small Business Computer Consulting Companies Windows 7 Wireless Technical Support Services Columbus, OH
Windows Server 2008 Active Directory Technology Consulting Services Corpus Christi, Texas Small Business Network Consulting Companies for BlackBerry Software Spokane Washington
Windows Server 2008 BranchCache Consult Petaluma, CA Mesa, Arizona Migration Firm
Windows Server 2008 BranchCache Consultant Albuquerque, New Mexico SharePoint Consultant
Windows Server 2008 BranchCache Consultant Services Networking Services
Windows Server 2008 BranchCache Consultant Services in Santa Rosa Local Network Outsource San Fernando Valley
Windows Server 2008 BranchCache Consultant in Las Vegas Contract Job
Windows Server 2008 BranchCache Consulting San Francisco Bay Area Exchange Server 2013 Repair in St Louis Forest Park
Windows Server 2008 DirectAccess Help and Support in Glendale SQL 2012 Computer Networking in San Francisco Bay Area
Windows Server 2008 DirectAccess IT Consultants Cisco Network Support Companies
Windows Server 2008 DirectAccess Online Technical Support Birmingham, Alabama CISSP Information Technology Consulting
Windows Server 2008 DirectAccess Specialist in Rolling Meadows, IL CCIE Expert Certified ASR 9000 Router On-site Support Sacramento
Windows Server 2008 DirectAccess Support and Setup in Lubbock, TX Kansas City Computer Firms
Windows Server 2008 DirectAccess Technical Consultant in Arnold, CA CISSP Security Group
Windows Server 2008 Hyper-VI Computer Consulting Anchorage, AK Charlotte North Carolina Remote Support for Suse Linux, Solaris, UNIX
Windows Server 2008 Hyper-VI IT Consultants in Plano Router Training St. Louis, MO
Windows Server 2008 Hyper-VI Troubleshooting in Huntington Beach, California Microsoft Engineer From Home Job Sonoma County
Windows Server 2008 R2 Configuration in Portland, OR Chicago, Illinois Small Business IT Outsourcing Group
Windows Server 2008 R2 Consultants SQL Server 2012 Migration Online Troubleshooting in Toledo
Windows Server 2008 R2 Network Engineer New Orleans Security Consultancy
Windows Server 2008 R2 Troubleshooting SharePoint 2013 Engineer
Windows Server 2008 Security Online Help in Honolulu Microsoft Certified Specialists in Long Beach, California
Windows Server 2008 Security Technology Consulting Hialeah, Florida Dynamics GP 2015 Power BI Development Companies
Windows Server 2016 Hyper-V Integration Computer Consultant for Windows Server 2016 Information Assurance
Windows Server 2016 Server Migration Specialists Consultant Services for Windows Server 2016
Windows Server 2016 Support Consultant Windows Server 2016 Computer Service Providers
Yolo County Small Business Outsourcing IT Davis Computer Network Support Firms