Microsoft Gold Certified Consulting
Windows Server 2012 Help:
Planning and Deployment
Virtualization of servers, desktops, applications, and entire networks has revolutionized the datacenter by enabling high levels of hardware consolidation, fast deployment of IT resources and repurposing of equipment, improvements in fault tolerance and recoverability, and simplified management. In addition to cutting the costs of operating conventional datacenters, the latest improvements in virtualization technologies have also facilitated cloud computing based on a new generation of advanced multitenancy environments that securely isolate multiple workloads while pooling computing resources such as servers, memory, storage, and network infrastructure. Ultra-efficient resource utilization has made massive public clouds practical and private clouds economically feasible even for smaller enterprises. Windows Server 2012 with Hyper-V incorporates significant enhancements to virtualization technology that offer compelling new options for businesses of any size to virtualize their datacenter.
Progent's Microsoft certified consultants can help you evaluate the potential benefits of Windows Server 2012 for your organization, design and deploy test systems. install and maintain production deployments, update your network to support local, multi-site, cloud-based, and hybrid datacenters, educate your network management and support staffs, evaluate you security policies and processes, streamline your network management, help you to design and develop cloud-based application software, provide senior project management expertise, and document and test a disaster recovery/business continuity plan.
Hyper-V Virtualization Enhancements in Windows Server 2012
Windows Server 2012 Hyper-V advances the state of the art for virtualization in key areas including secure multitenancy, agile network infrastructure, expandability and performance, and fault tolerance.
The New Extensible Switch Feature of Windows Server 2012 Hyper-V Improves Security and Isolation
The new Extensible Switch capability included with Windows Server 2012 is a layer-2 virtual network switch that provides a programmable tool for defining and enforcing policy for connecting virtual machines (VMs) to the physical network. Isolation and security capabilities for Windows Server 2012 available via the Hyper-V Extensible Switch include:
Agile Network Infrastructure
- Private Virtual LANs (PVLANs): PVLANs can be used to isolate VMs located on the same VLAN by using Isolated, Promiscuous, or Community modes.
- Defense Against ARP/ND Poisoning and Spoofing: The Hyper-V Extensible Switch can prevent a malicious VM from using ARP spoofing to steal IP addresses from other VMs. In IPv4 this is referred to as ARP poisoning.
- DHCP Guard Protection: The Hyper-V Extensible Switch can prevent a malicious DHCP server from intercepting client DHCP requests and providing incorrect IP addresses that would reroute traffic.
- Virtual Port ACLs for Network Isolation and Metering: Port ACLs can be used to isolate networks and meter network traffic for a virtual port on the Hyper-V Extensible Switch.
- Trunk Mode to Virtual Machines: Traffic from multiple VLANs can be routed to a specified network adapter in a VM for consolidation and to allow a VM to monitor multiple VLANs for traffic shaping or enforcing multitenant security.
- Monitoring: The Hyper-V Extensible Switch can be used for port mirroring and allows you to run security applications and diagnostics applications in VMs for monitoring virtual machine network traffic.
- Windows PowerShell and WMI: Windows Server 2012 provides more than 140 cmdlets for the Hyper-V Extensible Switch, allowing you to create command-line and automated scripts for handling common administrative functions such as creating VMs, importing/exporting VMs, and connecting a virtual network adaptor.
Windows Server 2012 offers a multitude of new or enhanced capabilities that provide IT managers great flexibility in designing and managing virtualized datacenters or integrating on-premises datacenters with private or public clouds. These features include:
Expandability and Performance
- Network Virtualization: GRE tunneling and a policy management server allow you to install multiple virtual networks, even with overlapping IP addresses, on the same physical network without requiring VLANs.
- Zero-downtime Virtual Machines Migration: Live migration now allows quick and transparent movement of running virtual machines between physical hosts inside or outside a clustered environment .
- Zero-downtime Virtual Machine Storage Relocation: Live storage migration allows you to avoid downtime when you move virtual hard disks attached to a running VM.
- Import Virtual Machines: A new Import Wizard allows you to import a VM without first exporting it and identifies and resolves a variety of common compatibility issues that might exist when you import a VM to a different host.
- Merge Snapshots: The Live Merge feature of Windows Server 2012 Hyper-V permits you to merge snapshots into the VM parent while the server is still running, reducing disruption when returning a VM to a previous state.
- New Automated Management: Windows Server 2012 makes it possible to automate Hyper-V management tasks with the popular PowerShell utility rather than exclusively with Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI), which is unfamiliar to many datacenter administrators.
Windows Server 2012 Hyper-V features major enhancements in scalability and performance, making it well suited for supporting multitenant cloud environments and for handling resource-intensive, mission-critical workloads such as online transaction processing (OLTP) databases and online transaction analysis (OLTA). New or improved features include:
Availability and Disaster Recovery
- More Resources for Virtual Machine Host: Compared to Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012 supports 320 vs. 64 logical processors per host, 4 TB vs.1 TB of RAM, and 2,048 vs.512 virtual processors.
- More Resources for Each Virtual Machine: Compared to Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012 supports 64 vs. 4 virtual processors per VM, 1 TB vs. 64 GB of memory, and 1,024 vs. 384 active VMs per server.
- More Resources for Failover Clusters: Compared to Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012 supports 64 vs. 16 nodes per failover cluster and 8,000 vs. 1,000 VMs.
- NUMA support in a VM: Projecting a virtual NUMA topology into a VM allows guest operating systems and applications to take advantage of their inherent NUMA performance optimizations by accessing directly-attached memory.
- Support for SR-IOV Networking Devices: By allowing SR-IOV–capable devices to be assigned directly to a VM, Hyper-V improves network throughput, reduces latency, and reduces host CPU overhead required for processing network traffic.
- Dynamic Memory Enhancements: Because Startup Memory is usually greater than the memory required to continue running a VM, Hyper-V Dynamic Memory introduced a new Minimum Memory parameter that allows Hyper-V to reclaim unused memory from VMs, permitting improved consolidation.
- Smart Paging: VMs configured with less Minimum Memory than Startup Memory can use disk storage as temporary memory when additional memory is required for a restart.
- Resource Metering: Resource pools allow providers to aggregate usage data in multitenant environments where each customer or business unit may have multiple VMs, facilitating functions such as capacity planning, monitoring resource consumption, or usage-based billing.
- Virtual Hard Disk Format (VHDX): VHDX supports virtual hard disk storage capacity of 64TB, far more than earlier VHD formats, offers better data protection during power outages, and provides more efficient structure alignment of the virtual hard disk format to accommodate large-sector disks.
- Offloaded Data Transfer: When used with offload-capable SAN storage devices, ODX makes it possible to copy large files without the main processor of the Hyper-V host being required to read and write the content between storage locations, delivering near-native performance for VM disk operations.
- Data Center Bridging (DCB): Hyper-V makes it easy to manage DCB-capable hardware to converge multiple types of network traffic (such as network, storage, management, and live migration traffic) on a single network adapter with a maximum level of service to each traffic flow.
- Virtual Fibre Channel: Hyper-V improves performance and availability by presenting Fibre Channel host bus adapter (HBA) ports within the guest operating system, allowing VMs to connect directly to Fibre Channel while supporting related features such as NPIV, virtual SANs, Live Migration, and Microsoft MultiPath I/O (MPIO).
- Support for 4 KB Disk Sectors: To keep pace with the storage industry and to provide increased capacity and reliability, Hyper-V supports 512-byte emulation drives (512e) and 4 KB disk sectors in virtual disks.
- Quality of Service (QoS) Minimum Bandwidth: To improve performance, Hyper-V allows administrators to assign VMs or services a minimum bandwidth for different types of traffic, making it possible to optimize the number of VMs on Hyper-V servers and meet required service levels.
As virtualization density increases in cloud environments, high-availability and fast disaster recovery becomes more critical. Windows Server 2012 offers important improvements in the areas of fault tolerance and recoverability. These include:
- Incremental Backup: Prior to Windows Server 2012, Windows Server included built-in support only for full file backups. With incremental backups, only the differences are backed up, reducing bandwidth and storage costs and making it practical to back up more often.
- Hyper-V Replica: This new feature allows you to replicate VMs over a network link from one Hyper-V host at a primary site to another Hyper-V host at a Replica site without having to depend on storage arrays or third-party replication products.
- NIC Teaming: NIC Teaming allows a VM to have virtual network adapters connected to multiple virtual switches and retain connectivity even if the network adapter under that virtual switch is disconnected. This improves network fault tolerance on physical servers and virtual machines.
- Clustering via Fibre Channel: Virtual Fibre Channel adapters within the VM give workloads access to SAN storage via Fibre Channel fabric. You can also cluster guest operating systems over Fibre Channel providing HA for workloads within virtual machines and use Windows MPIO for high-availability and load balancing.
- Live Migration Enhancements: Live migrations can use more available network bandwidth, increasing the speed of Live Migration and allowing unlimited concurrent Live Migrations. In addition, Hyper-V 3.0 supports multiple concurrent Live Migrations with no limits to the number of concurrent Live Migrations that can take place.
- Shared Nothing Live Migration makes it possible to move a VM seamlessly between physical servers that have direct-attached storage, eliminating the need for expensive SAN solutions for processes such as system maintenance and making zero-downtime migrations affordable even for small organizations
- Massive Scale: Support for as many as 64 nodes and 4,000 VMs per cluster.
- Encrypted Cluster Volumes: Cluster disks encrypted with BitLocker provide strong protection against data leaks.
- Cluster Shared Volume 2.0: CSV now works with storage filter drivers including ones available from third-party anti-virus, data protection, backup, and storage replication software products.
- VM Failover Prioritization: This allows you to configure VM priorities to determine the order in which specific VMs fail over or start.
- Affinity and Anti-affinity VM Rules: Administrators can configure partnered VMs to cause them to be migrated simultaneously. Conversely, administrators can prevent two specific VMs from migrating to the same node in the event of a failover.
- File Server Transparent Failover: Administrators can easily perform maintenance on nodes in a File Server cluster by moving file shares between nodes with minimal interruption to server applications storing data on these file shares.
For a discussion of technical enhancements and innovations available with Windows Server 2012 in addition to Hyper-V, see Windows Server 2012 Integration and Support.
How Progent Can Help You with Windows Server 2012
Progent can provide a comprehensive array of affordable consulting, project management, and troubleshooting services to assist organization of all sizes to optimize the business value of their Windows Server 2012 deployment. Progent offers cost-effective Chief Information Officer services to provide a high-level perspective on the business benefits and technical challenges associated with Windows Server 2012, and Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants can show you how to design test systems for Windows Server 2012 to assess Windows Server 2012's ability to support your existing applications and your expected growth. Progent's project management consultants can help you plan and carry out an efficient migration to Windows Server 2012 that minimizes disruption, and Progent's disaster recovery specialists and business continuity planners can help you design, document, and test a DR/BC plan. To help you optimize the availability of your critical applications, Progent offers Windows Server 2012 failover clustering consulting.
Progent's Hyper-V consultants can help your company take advantage of Windows Server 2012 to deploy virtual servers, desktops, and applications to reduce IT expenses and improve productivity. Progent also offers Progent offers the ProSight family of network monitoring and management services that include round-the-clock monitoring, automatic alerts and remediation, and extensive reporting on your network's overall health and performance trends. Progent's cloud experts can explain the potential benefits of cloud-based IT solutions and can help you design a private cloud, set up fault-tolerant connections to a public cloud, or integrate your physical datacenter with select cloud-based services to get the best of both worlds. Progent's certified Windows 8.1 integration consultants can help you migrate smoothly to Windows 8.1 desktops and workstations so as to take advantage of the synergies between Windows Server 2012 and Windows 8.1. If you intend to carry out a migration to Windows 10, you should update to Windows Server 2012 R2.
If you are considering an upgrade from Windows Server 2012 to Windows Server 2012 R2, find out about Progent's Windows Server 2012 R2 upgrade support services.
If you plan on building a hybrid network archtecture that integrates on-premises resources with public cloud services like those offered by Microsoft Azure, Progent can help you evaluate and deploy Windows Server 2016, which incorporates major elements of Azure technology and is designed to support hybrid networks. See Progent's Windows Server 2016 hybrid cloud solutions.
Progent maintains one of the largest teams of high-level Cisco CCIE-certified network engineers of any independent IT services firm in the U.S., and Progent can assist your organization to optimize your network infrastructure to support the new and enhanced capabilities of Windows Server 2012. Progent also offers the expertise of CISM, CISA, GIAC, and ISSAP-certified network security consultants who can help you test and verify the security and compliance of your environment, improve your security policies and procedures, and automate security management.
Progent's Remote Technical Support and Consulting Services
Progent is a pioneer in providing online consulting and troubleshooting services and has successfully delivered remote technical support to businesses in every state in the U.S. (Refer to Progent's Customer Testimonials.) Online consulting and support eliminates the wasted time and expense associated with travel and is the most cost-effective to resolve the vast majority of network issues.
If you need immediate remote help from a certified engineer, see Progent's Online Technical Support.
Contact Progent for Help with Windows Server 2008 R2
To find out more about Progent's consulting and support services for Windows Server 2012, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.
Progent Corporation. All rights reserved.
More topics of interest:
An index of content::
2900 Router Computer Engineer Online Support
3800 Router Integration Services 2800 ISR Router Technical Support in Nevada
802.11x Wireless Remote Consulting Boise, Idaho Aironet 3700 Access Point Technology Consulting Services
Alabama Computer Network Support Companies Microsoft Certified Expert Missouri Outsource IT
Alabama Networking Help Installation for Birmingham, Montgomery, Mobile, AL
Antioch Server Install Northern California Concord Consulting Service
Antivirus Technical Support Services Anti-Spam Technology Consulting
Article White Paper
Berkeley Technology Consultant Small Business Computer Consultants for East Bay in Northern California
BlackBerry Desktop Manager Information Technology Consultants BlackBerry Wireless Setup Consultancy Services San Diego Carlsbad San Marcos
BlackBerry Exchange Consolidate Technical Consultants for BlackBerry Synchronization ATL
BlackBerry Professional Software Computer Network Support Anaheim Fullerton Buena Park BlackBerry Enterprise Server Service Provider
BlackBerry Synchronization Server Integrators Network Security Consulting for BlackBerry Smartphone
CISSP Forensics Services Firewall Network Consultants in Fort Worth, Texas
CISSP Security Consultancy CISSP Security Contractor Mobile
Catalyst Switch LISP Integration Onsite Technical Support
Chicago, IL Server Consultant Computer Service Providers for Chicago, IL
Cisco CDP Engineers Cisco CCIE Consultancy Boca Rotan, FL
Cisco Certified Experts Network Architect Firms for Los Angeles Los Angeles Computer Consultancy Services
Cisco Certified Technology Consulting for Long Beach, CA Configuration Services for Long Beach, CA
Cisco Computer Network Consultant Cisco Setup Service in Tennessee - Memphis, TN, Nashville, TN, Knoxville, TN, Knoxville, TN
Cisco Computer Service Cisco Support Outsourcing St Louis, MO
Cisco Computer Services Cisco Networking Organization
Cisco Consulting Massachusetts Cisco System Consultant
Cisco Help Desk Online Consulting Call Center Online Consulting Long Beach, California
Cisco Install Cisco Computer Tech Olympia, Washington
Cisco PIX to ASA upgrade Online Help National ASA 5500-X Firewall with Firepower IT Consulting Missouri
Cisco Small Business IT Consulting Companies Small Office Network Consulting Services in Hartford, Bridgeport Connecticut
Cisco Systems Consultant Cisco Computer Help Little Rock, AR, Fort Smith, AR, Fayetteville, AR, Jonesboro, AR
Cisco Technician Outsourced IT Management Services for Cisco in Newark, Essex County
Colocation Center Providers Internet Colocation Center Professional Services in Boston Cambridge
Computer Engineer for SCCM Software Inventory Computer Consultant
Computer Service for PC Desktop North Carolina Microsoft and Apple Mac Desktop Network Design Consultant
Consult Dublin, CA Top Quality Microsoft Experts Online Technical Support
Consultant Services for Windows Server 2012 Clustering in Virginia SQL Server 2012 Small Office IT Consulting Services Bakersfield San Joaquin Valley
Consultant Services for Windows Server 2012 Live Migration Berlin, CT Santa Clara Providers California
Consultants for SharePoint Server 2010 Support and Help for Microsoft SharePoint 2013
Consulting Team Network Design Consultant for Arizona - Phoenix, AZ, Tucson, AZ, Mesa, AZ, Glendale, AZ, Scottsdale, AZ
Contract Job Opportunities Part Time Job for Security Consultant in Augusta
Danville Support Consultants Walnut Creek Online Troubleshooting
Edgecomb, ME Computer Engineer for Windows Server 2012 Virtual Fibre Channel Contract for Microsoft MCDBA Consulting Fremont Alameda County
Engineers for Windows Server 2012 Active Directory Network Engineers
Engineers for Windows Server 2012 Upgrade in Redwood City, California UNIX Support Columbus, OH
Excel 2013 Consultant Office Excel 2010 Services
Exchange 2000 Upgrade Upgrade Online Troubleshooting
Exchange 2003 Support and Integration Microsoft Gold Certified Partner Exchange 2003 Upgrade Technical Support
Exchange Server 2007 Onsite Technical Support Fort Wayne Exchange 2010 Network Design
Exchange Server 2007 Small Business IT Outsourcing Data Recovery Tulsa
Exchange Server 2007 installation and Administration Computer Service for Microsoft Exchange 2010 in Minneapolis
Exchange Server 2010 Small Business IT Consultant Berkeley Microsoft Exchange Computer Network Consultants
Exchange Server 2013 Network Design and Consulting Exchange 2010 Server Network Security Consultants Oahu, Hawaii
Exchange Server 2016 Support services Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 Small Office Server Support in Seattle Redmond Bellevue
Experts for Dallas, TX Texas Server Administration
IT Consulting Remote Windows Server 2012 Information Technology Installation Service Hialeah South Florida
IT Outsource Windows Server 2012 R2 Outsourcing IT Support in Glenview, IL
IT Outsourcing Group Cisco Networking Companies in Orlando, Orange County
IT Outsourcing Troubleshooting Networking Help
Integration Mandrake Linux, Solaris, UNIX Remote Technical Support in Tampa St Petersburg Clearwater
Integration Firm for Windows Server 2003 Windows Support Consultants
Job Opportunity for ISSAP Consultant Cisco CCIE Routing & Switching Network Consulting Position Grand Rapids, Kent County
Learning Education for OS X South Dakota
Linux Remote Technical Support Linux Computer Engineer Colorado
Linux Troubleshooting Consultant for UNIX in Jacksonville, Miami, Dade County, Broward County, Florida
Los Gatos Technical Services Santa Clara Technology Consultants California
MOM 2007 Technical Support Consultant Services for Comprehensive Event Management in Buffalo, New York
MS Dynamics NAV ERP Configuration Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP Integration Support Austin, TX
Mac Networking Online Help Network Consulting for OS X VoIP Napa, CA
Maryland Help Maryland Help
Meraki MS 400 Series Switch Consultant Professionals for Meraki Management in San Francisco Bay Area
MetaFrame Specialists Application Delivery Specialist Atlanta, Georgia
Miami, Florida IT Outsourcing Cisco Experts Solution Providers
Microsoft Certified Expert Consultants in Austin, TX IT Outsource for BlackBerry Synchronization Denver Mile High City
Microsoft Exchange Phone Support Services Cisco CCIE Integration Specialist Santa Cruz, CA
Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Migration Consulting Services Microsoft Exchange 2010 Upgrade Consulting Services
Microsoft Experts IT Consulting for Windows Server 2008 R2 Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 IT Consultant in Winston-Salem
Microsoft Experts Windows Server 2016 migration Online Support Services Windows Server 2016 PowerShell Remote Consulting
Microsoft Gold Certified Partner Technical Consultant for Windows Server 2012 Clustering Tracey, CA Cisco Online Technical Support Maine
Microsoft ISA Server Technical Consultant ISA Server Consulting Services Alameda, CA
Microsoft MCTS Support Telecommuting Jobs Remote Microsoft MCSA Engineer Full-Time Jobs San Jose
Microsoft Network Consolidation Emergency Phone Support Consulting Company in Midland
Microsoft Network Migration Company Ingham County Michigan Windows Security Small Business Computer Consultants
Microsoft Office 2000 Computer Specialists Microsoft Office System Small Business Server Support in Newark, New Jersey
Microsoft Presence Awareness Network Consultant Microsoft Presence Awareness Support and Integration Tampa, Florida
Microsoft SQL Server 2016 Expert Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Small Business IT Consulting Saint Paul
Microsoft SQL Server Network Support Service Online Help
Microsoft SharePoint 2010 Technical Support SharePoint 2013 Computer Consultant Chesapeake, South Hampton Roads
Microsoft SharePoint Server 2007 Online Technical Support Los Angeles, CA Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 Online Help
Microsoft SharePoint Server 2007 Online Technical Support Local Microsoft SharePoint Server Network Consulting Upper West Side, New York
Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Technology Consulting Services Consultants for CISSP
Microsoft and Cisco Kansas City, MO Computer Consulting Services Kansas City, MO On-site IT Support
Microsoft, Cisco and Security Certified Experts Networking Services for SF Brisbane Systems Engineer in California
Network Consultant Minneapolis, MN Network Consultants in Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Chesapeake, VA
Network Consultant for Windows Server 2012 Storage Spaces in Berkeley New York City, NY, Buffalo, NY, Rochester, NY, Syracuse, NY, Albany NY Computer Systems Consulting
Network Consulting Experts for Microsoft SQL Server SQL Server Remote Support Montgomery
Network Management Small Business IT Support
Network Recovery for Raleigh Raleigh Engineers
Network Security Auditing Secure for CISSP Vermont
Network Security Testing for CISSP California Security Services for CISSP
Network Support Technician for Microsoft SQL Server 2012 SQL 2012 Migration Company in Garland, TX
Network System Support Consultant Microsoft and Cisco IT Support
Nevada Consulting Company Microsoft and Cisco Certified Small Business Computer Consulting Group
Omaha, NE Server Migration Specialists Outsourcing Companies
On-site Support for Windows Server 2012 Storage Spaces in Lexington-Fayette, KY Amazon AWS hybrid cloud solutions Development Group in Charlotte, NC
Online Help for Endpoint Virus Immunization IT Consulting for ProSight Endpoint Security
Online Help for Windows Server 2012 Hyper-V in Winter Park, FL CISSP Security Evaluation in Jacksonville, FL, Miami, FL, Saint Petersburg, FL, Orlando, FL
Online Support Services for Solaris Solaris Troubleshooting in Albuquerque New Mexico
Open Positions CISM Consulting Telecommuting Jobs in Cincinnati Milford
Outlook Web App and iPad Help and Support Time Machine and Outlook for Mac Support and Help in Cincinnati, OH
Outsourced IT Support for Augusta-Richmond County, Georgia Design Company for Augusta-Richmond County
Outsourcing Technology Small Business Network Consulting Companies in California
Pacifica Information Technology Consultants California San Bruno Consolidate
Petaluma Server Integrators Sonoma County IT Outsourcing Firm Northern California
ProSight Private Cloud Hosting Services Consulting Services Consultants for Virtual Machine Hosting
Raleigh Windows Server 2012 Virtual Fibre Channel Remote Support Services BlackBerry BES Network Design in Detroit, MI
Redhat Onsite Technical Support Network Consultant for Solaris City of Washington
Redhat Setup and Support Consultant Services for Redhat
Redhat Specialists Solaris Online Technical Support Denver, Colorado
Redwood City Integration Companies Cisco and Microsoft Certified Expert Mountain View Small Office Network Consulting California
Remote Consultants Windows Server 2012 R2 Administration in Wichita Airport ICT
Remote Help Desk Network Security Consulting Microsoft and Apple Business Computer Server Companies in Davidson County Tennessee
Remote Server Management Cards Professional Aten IP9001 Consultant
Remote Support Services Microsoft SQL Server 2016 Online Consulting in Spokane
Remote Support for Dallas-Fort-Worth, TX Fort Worth, Texas Small Office Computer Consulting Services
Remote Troubleshooting for Windows 2012 Garland, Texas ISA Server Support Services Glendale, AZ
SCOM 2012 Management Packs Support Troubleshooting for SCOM 2012 Cloud Monitoring in San Francisco
Salinas Small Office IT Support Information Technology Consulting Group in California
San Bruno Small Office Computer Consulting Services San Francisco System Support California
San Diego, CA Network Architect Firms Microsoft and Cisco San Diego Outsourcing Firm
San Jose Remote Consulting Santa Clara Consulting
Seattle, WA Computer Consulting Companies Washington Technical Support Firm
Security Companies Network Security Evaluation in Jacksonville, FL, Miami, FL, Saint Petersburg, FL, Orlando, FL
Security Consultancies Auditor for SIEC Solutions San Antonio, TX
Security Group for CISSP Firewall Security Company Hillsborough County
Security Network Security Audit Compliance Audit for Firewall Georgetown
Security information Systems Audit Firewall Auditor
Services Specialist for SUS
SharePoint Consulting Microsoft SharePoint 2010 Remote Troubleshooting Mesa Arizona
SharePoint Server 2007 Troubleshooting Computer Engineer in Oklahoma City
SharePoint Server 2010 IT Consultant Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 IT Consulting
SharePoint Server Setup and Support SharePoint Server 2007 IT Consulting Corpus Christi, TX
Slackware Linux, Sun Solaris, UNIX On-site Technical Support Online Technical Support for Fedora Linux, Sun Solaris, UNIX in Orange County
Small Business Computer Consulting Windows Server 2012 Computer Consulting Firms in Oahu, Hawaii
Small Business IT Outsourcing Services Cheyenne, Wyoming Design
Small Business Server 2008 IT Consulting Yakima, WA Small Business Server 2008 Remote Support Services
Software Recovery for New York City, Buffalo, Rochester, NY On-Call Services for New York City, Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse, Yonkers, Albany
Solaris Consultancy Sun Solaris IT Services
Solaris Setup and Support Sun Solaris Computer Consultant Georgia
Solution Provider for Branch Office Sarbanes Oxley Compliance Consultants
Sonoma County System Consulting Services Sonoma County Support Specialist in Northern California
South San Francisco Network System Support Consultant San Francisco Computer Networking California
Specialist Computer Network Support Company for Oakland in California
St. Helena Implementation Tech Support for Napa Valley
Support SharePoint Server 2013 Online Support Services in Lexington-Fayette
Support Group Top Ranked Technical Support Firm
Support Outsourcing in Michigan Computer Consulting
Support Services MOM 2007 Computer Consulting
Support and Help Atlanta Georgia Redhat On-site Support
Support and Help for SharePoint Server Microsoft SharePoint Server 2007 Network Consultant Boise
Support and Integration Slackware Linux, Sun Solaris, UNIX Online Consulting
Support and Setup for Microsoft SharePoint 2013 Urgent SharePoint 2010 Specialist in Louisville International Airport SDF
Suse Linux, Sun Solaris, UNIX Technical Support Red Hat Linux, Sun Solaris, UNIX Consultant Services in Cook County Illinois
Tech Services Co-Location Facility Information Technology Outsourcing Group
Technology Consulting for Windows Server 2012 Failover Cluster Professionals Arlington
Top Windows Server 2012 Active Directory Engineers IT Consulting Services for Columbus, Ohio
Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Chesapeake, VA Integration Firms Microsoft and Cisco Computer Network Support Company for Virginia
Windows 2008 Server Network Consulting Service Windows Server 2012 R2 Computer Help Tampa, FL
Windows 2012 Computer Consultant in Windsor, CA Consulting Service Firm Greensboro Piedmont Triad
Windows 2012 IT Services Remote Consulting in Riverside, California
Windows 2012 Online Support Dallas, Texas CISSP Computer Security Indianapolis, Marion County
Windows 2012 Outsourcing in Sacramento, CA Cisco Certified CCIE Design Hawaii
Windows 7 Upgrade Online Support Services Windows 7 Outsourcing
Windows Server 2012 Active Directory Consultant Services St. Paul, MN Windows 2008 Server Consulting Service Berkeley
Windows Server 2012 Active Directory Engineer Information Technology Consulting for Cisco Content Distribution Manager
Windows Server 2012 Cloud Consultant in Berkeley Los Angeles, CA Small Business Network Support
Windows Server 2012 Cloud Professionals in San Antonio Microsoft MCDBA Remote Support Telecommuting Job in Omaha, Douglas County
Windows Server 2012 Cloud Services in Mountain View, CA Windows Server 2012 R2 Computer Setup in Denver Mile High City
Windows Server 2012 Clustering Onsite Technical Support in Yakima, WA Consulting Services for Dynamics GP Development Charlotte, North Carolina
Windows Server 2012 Clustering Technical Support Services in Mobile, AL Microsoft Expert Washington, DC Software Consulting
Windows Server 2012 Configuration Manager Consulting Tech for Cisco Network Management in Bakersfield, CA
Windows Server 2012 Configuration Manager Technical Support in Grand Rapids, Michigan Configuration Baton Rouge, LA
Windows Server 2012 Configuration Manager Technology Consulting Grover City, CA Setup and Support for SharePoint 2013
Windows Server 2012 Multitenancy Computer Engineer in El Granada, CA Denver Colorado Network Assessments
Windows Server 2012 On-site Technical Support in Boston, MA Richmond Consultancy for Cisco VTC
Windows Server 2012 Private Cloud Configuration Washington, District of Columbia Winston-Salem, North Carolina System Center Configuration Manager IT Consultants
Windows Server 2012 Private Cloud Technology Consulting Services in Colorado Springs Microsoft Exchange 2016 Computer Network Consultants
Windows Server 2012 R2 IT Outsourcing Firm Network Assessments for Windows Server 2012 R2 in El Paso, TX
Windows Server 2012 Security Technical Support in Austin, TX Linux Online Technical Support
Windows Server 2012 Server Manager Technology Consulting Services San Rafael, California Microsoft Office Experts Richmond, VA
Windows Server 2012 Storage Spaces Network Engineer San Francisco Bay Area Computer Consultancy Group for BlackBerry Wireless in Oklahoma City, Tinker Air Force Base
Windows Server 2012 Storage Spaces Technical Consultant Firewall Setup for Firewall Denver Golden Triangle
Windows Server 2012 Upgrade Consultant Services in Miami, Florida Technical Consulting for Cisco Corpus Christi, South Texas
Windows and Linux Professionals Linux with Windows Engineers Santa Rosa, California
wireless VoIP phone integration Support and Setup Engineer for wireless IP phone configuration