Microsoft Certified Consulting
Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Support Services:
Planning and Deployment
Virtualization of servers, desktops, applications, and entire networks has revolutionized the datacenter by enabling high levels of hardware consolidation, fast deployment of IT resources and repurposing of equipment, improvements in fault tolerance and recoverability, and simplified management. In addition to cutting the costs of operating conventional datacenters, the latest improvements in virtualization technologies have also facilitated cloud computing based on a new generation of advanced multitenancy environments that securely isolate multiple workloads while pooling computing resources such as servers, memory, storage, and network infrastructure. Ultra-efficient resource utilization has made massive public clouds practical and private clouds economically feasible even for smaller enterprises. Windows Server 2012 with Hyper-V incorporates significant enhancements to virtualization technology that offer compelling new options for businesses of any size to virtualize their datacenter.
Progent's Microsoft certified consultants can help you evaluate the potential benefits of Windows Server 2012 for your organization, design and deploy test systems. install and maintain production deployments, update your network to support local, multi-site, cloud-based, and hybrid datacenters, educate your network management and support staffs, evaluate you security policies and processes, streamline your network management, help you to design and develop cloud-based application software, provide senior project management expertise, and document and test a disaster recovery/business continuity plan.
Hyper-V Virtualization Enhancements in Windows Server 2012
Windows Server 2012 Hyper-V advances the state of the art for virtualization in key areas including secure multitenancy, agile network infrastructure, expandability and performance, and fault tolerance.
The New Extensible Switch Feature of Windows Server 2012 Hyper-V Improves Security and Isolation
The new Extensible Switch capability included with Windows Server 2012 is a layer-2 virtual network switch that provides a programmable tool for defining and enforcing policy for connecting virtual machines (VMs) to the physical network. Isolation and security capabilities for Windows Server 2012 available via the Hyper-V Extensible Switch include:
Agile Network Infrastructure
- Private Virtual LANs (PVLANs): PVLANs can be used to isolate VMs located on the same VLAN by using Isolated, Promiscuous, or Community modes.
- Defense Against ARP/ND Poisoning and Spoofing: The Hyper-V Extensible Switch can prevent a malicious VM from using ARP spoofing to steal IP addresses from other VMs. In IPv4 this is referred to as ARP poisoning.
- DHCP Guard Protection: The Hyper-V Extensible Switch can prevent a malicious DHCP server from intercepting client DHCP requests and providing incorrect IP addresses that would reroute traffic.
- Virtual Port ACLs for Network Isolation and Metering: Port ACLs can be used to isolate networks and meter network traffic for a virtual port on the Hyper-V Extensible Switch.
- Trunk Mode to Virtual Machines: Traffic from multiple VLANs can be routed to a specified network adapter in a VM for consolidation and to allow a VM to monitor multiple VLANs for traffic shaping or enforcing multitenant security.
- Monitoring: The Hyper-V Extensible Switch can be used for port mirroring and allows you to run security applications and diagnostics applications in VMs for monitoring virtual machine network traffic.
- Windows PowerShell and WMI: Windows Server 2012 provides more than 140 cmdlets for the Hyper-V Extensible Switch, allowing you to create command-line and automated scripts for handling common administrative functions such as creating VMs, importing/exporting VMs, and connecting a virtual network adaptor.
Windows Server 2012 offers a multitude of new or enhanced capabilities that provide IT managers great flexibility in designing and managing virtualized datacenters or integrating on-premises datacenters with private or public clouds. These features include:
Expandability and Performance
- Network Virtualization: GRE tunneling and a policy management server allow you to install multiple virtual networks, even with overlapping IP addresses, on the same physical network without requiring VLANs.
- Zero-downtime Virtual Machines Migration: Live migration now allows quick and transparent movement of running virtual machines between physical hosts inside or outside a clustered environment .
- Zero-downtime Virtual Machine Storage Relocation: Live storage migration allows you to avoid downtime when you move virtual hard disks attached to a running VM.
- Import Virtual Machines: A new Import Wizard allows you to import a VM without first exporting it and identifies and resolves a variety of common compatibility issues that might exist when you import a VM to a different host.
- Merge Snapshots: The Live Merge feature of Windows Server 2012 Hyper-V permits you to merge snapshots into the VM parent while the server is still running, reducing disruption when returning a VM to a previous state.
- New Automated Management: Windows Server 2012 makes it possible to automate Hyper-V management tasks with the popular PowerShell utility rather than exclusively with Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI), which is unfamiliar to many datacenter administrators.
Windows Server 2012 Hyper-V features major enhancements in scalability and performance, making it well suited for supporting multitenant cloud environments and for handling resource-intensive, mission-critical workloads such as online transaction processing (OLTP) databases and online transaction analysis (OLTA). New or improved features include:
Availability and Disaster Recovery
- More Resources for Virtual Machine Host: Compared to Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012 supports 320 vs. 64 logical processors per host, 4 TB vs.1 TB of RAM, and 2,048 vs.512 virtual processors.
- More Resources for Each Virtual Machine: Compared to Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012 supports 64 vs. 4 virtual processors per VM, 1 TB vs. 64 GB of memory, and 1,024 vs. 384 active VMs per server.
- More Resources for Failover Clusters: Compared to Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012 supports 64 vs. 16 nodes per failover cluster and 8,000 vs. 1,000 VMs.
- NUMA support in a VM: Projecting a virtual NUMA topology into a VM allows guest operating systems and applications to take advantage of their inherent NUMA performance optimizations by accessing directly-attached memory.
- Support for SR-IOV Networking Devices: By allowing SR-IOV–capable devices to be assigned directly to a VM, Hyper-V improves network throughput, reduces latency, and reduces host CPU overhead required for processing network traffic.
- Dynamic Memory Enhancements: Because Startup Memory is usually greater than the memory required to continue running a VM, Hyper-V Dynamic Memory introduced a new Minimum Memory parameter that allows Hyper-V to reclaim unused memory from VMs, permitting improved consolidation.
- Smart Paging: VMs configured with less Minimum Memory than Startup Memory can use disk storage as temporary memory when additional memory is required for a restart.
- Resource Metering: Resource pools allow providers to aggregate usage data in multitenant environments where each customer or business unit may have multiple VMs, facilitating functions such as capacity planning, monitoring resource consumption, or usage-based billing.
- Virtual Hard Disk Format (VHDX): VHDX supports virtual hard disk storage capacity of 64TB, far more than earlier VHD formats, offers better data protection during power outages, and provides more efficient structure alignment of the virtual hard disk format to accommodate large-sector disks.
- Offloaded Data Transfer: When used with offload-capable SAN storage devices, ODX makes it possible to copy large files without the main processor of the Hyper-V host being required to read and write the content between storage locations, delivering near-native performance for VM disk operations.
- Data Center Bridging (DCB): Hyper-V makes it easy to manage DCB-capable hardware to converge multiple types of network traffic (such as network, storage, management, and live migration traffic) on a single network adapter with a maximum level of service to each traffic flow.
- Virtual Fibre Channel: Hyper-V improves performance and availability by presenting Fibre Channel host bus adapter (HBA) ports within the guest operating system, allowing VMs to connect directly to Fibre Channel while supporting related features such as NPIV, virtual SANs, Live Migration, and Microsoft MultiPath I/O (MPIO).
- Support for 4 KB Disk Sectors: To keep pace with the storage industry and to provide increased capacity and reliability, Hyper-V supports 512-byte emulation drives (512e) and 4 KB disk sectors in virtual disks.
- Quality of Service (QoS) Minimum Bandwidth: To improve performance, Hyper-V allows administrators to assign VMs or services a minimum bandwidth for different types of traffic, making it possible to optimize the number of VMs on Hyper-V servers and meet required service levels.
As virtualization density increases in cloud environments, high-availability and fast disaster recovery becomes more critical. Windows Server 2012 offers important improvements in the areas of fault tolerance and recoverability. These include:
- Incremental Backup: Prior to Windows Server 2012, Windows Server included built-in support only for full file backups. With incremental backups, only the differences are backed up, reducing bandwidth and storage costs and making it practical to back up more often.
- Hyper-V Replica: This new feature allows you to replicate VMs over a network link from one Hyper-V host at a primary site to another Hyper-V host at a Replica site without having to depend on storage arrays or third-party replication products.
- NIC Teaming: NIC Teaming allows a VM to have virtual network adapters connected to multiple virtual switches and retain connectivity even if the network adapter under that virtual switch is disconnected. This improves network fault tolerance on physical servers and virtual machines.
- Clustering via Fibre Channel: Virtual Fibre Channel adapters within the VM give workloads access to SAN storage via Fibre Channel fabric. You can also cluster guest operating systems over Fibre Channel providing HA for workloads within virtual machines and use Windows MPIO for high-availability and load balancing.
- Live Migration Enhancements: Live migrations can use more available network bandwidth, increasing the speed of Live Migration and allowing unlimited concurrent Live Migrations. In addition, Hyper-V 3.0 supports multiple concurrent Live Migrations with no limits to the number of concurrent Live Migrations that can take place.
- Shared Nothing Live Migration makes it possible to move a VM seamlessly between physical servers that have direct-attached storage, eliminating the need for expensive SAN solutions for processes such as system maintenance and making zero-downtime migrations affordable even for small organizations
- Massive Scale: Support for as many as 64 nodes and 4,000 VMs per cluster.
- Encrypted Cluster Volumes: Cluster disks encrypted with BitLocker provide strong protection against data leaks.
- Cluster Shared Volume 2.0: CSV now works with storage filter drivers including ones available from third-party anti-virus, data protection, backup, and storage replication software products.
- VM Failover Prioritization: This allows you to configure VM priorities to determine the order in which specific VMs fail over or start.
- Affinity and Anti-affinity VM Rules: Administrators can configure partnered VMs to cause them to be migrated simultaneously. Conversely, administrators can prevent two specific VMs from migrating to the same node in the event of a failover.
- File Server Transparent Failover: Administrators can easily perform maintenance on nodes in a File Server cluster by moving file shares between nodes with minimal interruption to server applications storing data on these file shares.
For a discussion of technical enhancements and innovations available with Windows Server 2012 in addition to Hyper-V, see Windows Server 2012 Integration and Support.
How Progent Can Help You with Windows Server 2012
Progent can provide a comprehensive array of affordable consulting, project management, and troubleshooting services to assist organization of all sizes to optimize the business value of their Windows Server 2012 deployment. Progent offers cost-effective Chief Information Officer services to provide a high-level perspective on the business benefits and technical challenges associated with Windows Server 2012, and Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants can show you how to design test systems for Windows Server 2012 to assess Windows Server 2012's ability to support your existing applications and your expected growth. Progent's project management consultants can help you plan and carry out an efficient migration to Windows Server 2012 that minimizes disruption, and Progent's disaster recovery specialists and business continuity planners can help you design, document, and test a DR/BC plan. To help you optimize the availability of your critical applications, Progent offers Windows Server 2012 failover clustering consulting.
Progent's Hyper-V consultants can help your company take advantage of Windows Server 2012 to deploy virtual servers, desktops, and applications to reduce IT expenses and improve productivity. Progent also offers Progent offers the ProSight suite of network monitoring and management services that include Progent's ProSight LAN Watch Windows server and desktop management outsourcing services featuring 24x7 monitoring, automatic alerts and remediation, and extensive reporting on your network's overall health and performance trends. Progent's cloud experts can explain the potential benefits of cloud-based IT solutions and can help you design a private cloud, set up fault-tolerant connections to a public cloud, or integrate your physical datacenter with select cloud-based services to get the best of both worlds. Progent's certified Windows 8.1 integration consultants can help you migrate smoothly to Windows 8.1 desktops and workstations so as to take advantage of the synergies between Windows Server 2012 and Windows 8.1. If you intend to carry out a migration to Windows 10, you should update to Windows Server 2012 R2.
If you are considering an upgrade from Windows Server 2012 to Windows Server 2012 R2, find out about Progent's Windows Server 2012 R2 upgrade support services.
If you plan on building a hybrid network archtecture that integrates on-premises resources with public cloud services like those offered by Microsoft Azure, Progent can help you evaluate and deploy Windows Server 2016, which incorporates major elements of Azure technology and is designed to support hybrid networks. See Progent's Windows Server 2016 hybrid cloud solutions.
Progent maintains one of the largest teams of high-level Cisco CCIE-certified network engineers of any independent IT services firm in the U.S., and Progent can assist your organization to optimize your network infrastructure to support the new and enhanced capabilities of Windows Server 2012. Progent also offers the expertise of CISM, CISA, GIAC, and ISSAP-certified network security consultants who can help you test and verify the security and compliance of your environment, improve your security policies and procedures, and automate security management.
Progent's Remote Technical Support and Consulting Services
Progent is a pioneer in providing online consulting and troubleshooting services and has successfully delivered remote technical support to businesses in every state in the U.S. (Refer to Progent's Customer Testimonials.) Online consulting and support eliminates the wasted time and expense associated with travel and is the most cost-effective to resolve the vast majority of network issues.
If you need immediate remote help from a certified engineer, see Progent's Online Technical Support.
Contact Progent for Help with Windows Server 2008 R2
To find out more about Progent's consulting and support services for Windows Server 2012, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.
Progent Corporation. All rights reserved.
More topics of interest:
An index of content::
64-bit Server Technical Consultant 64-bit Computing Consultancy Austin
64-bit Upgrade Information Technology Consulting Support and Setup Fort Wayne, IN
802.11ac Migration Support Outsourcing Wireless Link Setup and Support
802.11ac Wireless Access Point Technical Consultant Meraki AP Support Services in Garland, Texas
Advantages of IT Outsourcing Whitepapers Arlington, TX Article for IT Outsourcing Best Practices
Alameda County Windows Server 2012 Clustering Technical Support Outsourcing for ISR G2 Routers
Anaheim Technicians Small Office Server Support
Arlington Small Business Network Consulting Firms Arlington Design Firm
Barracuda Backup Appliance Network Consultants Professional in San Jose, California
Bay Area Network Manager San Francisco Support Group Northern California
Bay Area Windows Server 2012 Configuration Manager Network Consultants St Paul Airport MSP Technical Support Services
BlackBerry BES Outsourced IT Management Services BlackBerry Redirector Install
BlackBerry BES Server Express Professionals BlackBerry Enterprise Server Express On-site Technical Support Augusta-Richmond County
BlackBerry Desktop Manager Server Migration Specialists Cincinnati, Hamilton County BlackBerry Desktop Manager Technical Support Organization
BlackBerry Email Small Office IT Consulting Urgent BlackBerry IT Specialists
BlackBerry Redirector Support Team IT Consultants in Norfolk
BlackBerry Software Technical Consultant BlackBerry Software Consulting Firms
Boston, Massachusetts Small Business IT Outsourcing Services Boston, MA Small Business Outsourcing IT
CCDP Certified ASA Firewalls Integration ASA and PIX Network Consultants in San Francisco
CCIE Certified PIX Firewall Upgrade Support Cisco PIX Firewall Migration Setup and Support in Hurricane, UT
CISM Certified Technical Support CISSP Protection
CISSP Firewall Network Install Security Security Contractor in Portland, Salem, Eugene, Beaverton, Hillsboro OR
CISSP Security Services Security Certification in Plano, Texas
California Technology Consultant Small Business Server Support for California
Catalyst 4900 Switch Network Consultant Catalyst 2900 Switch Technical Support
CentOS Linux, Sun Solaris, UNIX Support Slackware Linux, Sun Solaris, UNIX On-site Support
Chicago, Illinois Computer Network Firms Chicago, Illinois Design Consultant
Cisco CDP Consult Colorado Springs Cisco SBCS Consult
Cisco Certified Novato Small Business IT Support CISSP Security Certified Consulting Group for Marin County in California
Cisco Computer Consulting Firm Cisco Security Consultant Portland, ME, Lewiston, ME, Bangor, ME, New England
Cisco Consolidate Installation for Cisco
Cisco Engineers Work From Home Job Contract Cisco Consulting Job Openings
Cisco Firewall Integration Information Technology Consulting Remote Support Services for ASA 5500-X Firewall in Anchorage, AK
Cisco Implementation Services Cisco Network Consulting Firm
Cisco Migrations Cisco Integration Specialist in Phoenix
Cisco NSS2000 Network Storage Systems Remote Support Services Cisco VoIP Consultancy
Cisco Network Consulting Service Computer Consulting for Cisco San Diego California
Cisco Networking Consultancy Phoenix Arizona Independent installation and Administration for Cisco
Cisco Onsite Technical Support Cisco Network Security Consulting in Fort Worth, TX
Cisco Security Consulting Services Cisco Support Organizations
Cisco Small Business IT Support Firm Cisco Small Business Computer Consulting Firms in Dallas, TX
Cisco Small Office IT Consulting Cisco Remote Access Information Technology Consulting Company
Cisco Support Firms Small Office Server Support for Cisco in Tulsa County Oklahoma
Cisco VPN Computer Engineer Remote Access Network Consulting
Cisco Virtual Private Network Online Support Services Cisco Virtual Private Network Online Troubleshooting Seattle, Washington
Cisco VoIP Consolidate Cisco Management Small Business Network Consulting Group in Bay Area
Citrix for Hyper-V Consulting Specialists
Columbia, SC, Charleston, SC, Rock Hill, SC, Greenville, SC System Consulting Microsoft Expert Computer Service Providers for Columbia South Carolina
Computer Consultant for Windows Server 2012 Data Deduplication in Plano, Texas Computer Engineer Openings Redwood City, CA
Computer Consultants for Suse Linux, Sun Solaris, UNIX Redhat Linux, Sun Solaris, UNIX Technology Consulting
Computer Consulting Microsoft Exchange Upgrade Engineer in Napa, CA
Computer Consulting for Sausalito Technology Consulting in California
Computer Engineer for Microsoft SharePoint Server 2007 Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 Network Consulting Garland, TX
Computer Expert for Windows Server 2012 On-Call Services Virginia Beach Norfolk Newport News
Computer Network Support Company for Santa Clara Silicon valley Small Office Network Consultant
Computer Network Support Firms BlackBerry BPS Computer Outsourcing Ted Stevens Airport Anchorage ANC
Computer Network Support Group for Microsoft and Apple Worldwide Microsoft Exchange Information Technology Outsourcing Group in Gilroy CA
Computer Outsourcing Marion County Indiana Computer Consultancy Group for Exchange Server 2007
Computer Specialist Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 Guru in Saint Paul
Consult Services for Hosting for Virtual Servers
Consultancy ProSight client credential management Specialists
Consultant Services Cisco Expert Catalyst Switch IOS-XR Online Help in San Mateo, California
Consultant Services for CentOS Linux, Sun Solaris, UNIX Redhat Linux, Solaris, UNIX Network Consultants in St Louis St Charles Jefferson Franklin
Consultant Services for Microsoft Dynamics GP Microsoft Certified Expert Dynamics GP Great Plains Accounting Help and Support
Consultant for Windows Server 2012 Virtual Fibre Channel Fremont, CA Mobile Computer Support Firms
Consulting Chesterfield County Virginia Outsourced IT Management Services for BlackBerry Email
Consulting Small Business Network Consulting Firm for Virginia Beach, VA, Norfolk, VA, Chesapeake, VA, Richmond, VA, Arlington, VA
Consulting Services for Windows Server 2012 Cluster Management Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Clusters Support and Help in San Diego, CA
Consulting for Office Communications Server 2007 Office Communications Server Release 2 Integration Services in Sonoma County
Contract El Paso County Colorado MCSE MCSA MCDBA MCIPT MCA Remote Consulting From Home Job
DPM Backup and Restore Consultant Professionals for System Center DPM 2010 San Rafael, CA
Data Protection Manager Engineers Top Data Protection Manager Professional in San Ramon, CA
Debian Linux, Sun Solaris, UNIX Help and Support CentOS Linux, Solaris, UNIX Integration Dallas Texas
Denver Support Group System Consultants for Denver
Denver, Colorado Springs, Aurora, Fort Collins Computer Tech Technology Providers
Employment Opportunities for Home Based Network Consulting Home Based Network Engineering Work At Home Job in Newark
Employment for Microsoft MCA Remote Consultant CISA Consultant Telecommuter Jobs in Ted Stevens Airport Anchorage ANC
Engineer Novato, California Private Cloud Integration Consulting
Engineers for BlackBerry BPS Professionals in Honolulu
Exchange 2010 Server Information Technology Consulting San Jose, California, Silicon Valley Exchange 2010 Management Support Outsourcing
Exchange 2010 Server Outsourced IT Support Exchange Server 2007 IT Support
External Security Inventory Consultant Network Security Scan Engineer
Fairfield Integration Company Northern California Microsoft Expert Vacaville Administration
Firewall Technical Support Audit Ohio
Freelancing Job Microsoft MCTS Consultant Subcontractor Job Tribeca
Fremont Consultancy Firms Global Fremont Network Support Consulting California
GIAC Certified Security Company Security Information and Event Management Security Organizations in San Diego
Gentoo Linux, Solaris, UNIX Integration Support Nationwide CentOS Linux, Solaris, UNIX Computer Consultants in Elgin, Illinois
Georgia Computer Systems Consulting Atlanta, GA, Augusta, GA, Columbus, GA, Savannah, GA Migration Consulting
Glendale, Arizona Migration Glendale, Arizona Network Admin Companies
Global Windows Server 2012 Virtual Fibre Channel Technical Support Maryland Computer Network Companies for Davis
Help and Support Remote Technical Support for Redhat Virginia
ISA Server Specialists Washington Support Outsourcing for ISA 2004 Firewall
IT Consulting Company Network Administration for Microsoft Windows
Implementation for New York New York, NY IT Manager
Information Technology Integrators for Kentucky - Louisville, KY, Lexington, KY, Owensboro, KY, Bowling Green, KY Security Consulting Firms
Information Technology Manager for Microsoft SQL Server 2016 Microsoft SQL Server 2012 IT Outsourcing in St Paul Minnesota
Integration Consultants for Windows 7 64-bit Upgrade Windows 7 Security Network Consulting
Integration Firm for BlackBerry BES Server Indianapolis International Airport IND Consultancy Services Company
Integration Services Manteca, CA BlackBerry Software Consulting Firm
Internet Access Technology Professional WiMax Specialist
Iowa Windows Server 2012 Server Manager IT Consultant Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 Networking Group in Mobile Alabama
Job Opportunity Q and A about Recruiter Cisco Consultant Employment in Montgomery
Juniper SSL VPN Router Security Auditing Juniper SA700 SSL VPN Network Consultants in El Paso
Largest Windows Server 2012 Storage Spaces Technical Support Services in San Leandro, CA Consulting Services in San Mateo County
Lexington-Fayette, Kentucky Network Engineer for Windows Server 2012 SQL Server Small Office Computer Consultant
LifeSize Telepresence Services Codian Specialist San Jose, CA
Linux Technical Consultant Online Consulting for Solaris Florida
Lync Server 2013 Instant Messaging Specialists Lync Server 2013 Front End Pool Pairing Engineer
Lync Server Support Microsoft Lync Server Professional
MS Certified Santa Cruz Systems Engineer Santa Cruz Software Outsourcing Consultant California
Michigan Network Consulting Group Detroit Michigan Small Business Computer Consulting Company
Microsoft Certified Expert Windows Server 2012 Private Cloud Computer Engineer Internet Colocation Center Setup Pittsburgh International Airport PIT
Microsoft Exchange 2010 Upgrade Technology Consulting Exchange Server 2010 Migration Technical Support Services
Microsoft Exchange Business Computer Server Companies Urgent Network IT Consultants North Carolina Triad
Microsoft Gold Certified Partner Hybrid cloud Services Novato, California Hybrid cloud Specialists
Microsoft MCA Consulting Contractor Job Telecommute Jobs for Computer Remote Engineer Phoenix - Tempe - Mesa
Microsoft MCDBA Remote Engineer Job Openings Home Based Jobs in Virginia Beach, VA
Microsoft MCDST Consulting Career Independent Full-Time Jobs for Microsoft MCTS Engineer in Sacramento CA
Microsoft MCTS Remote Support Contractor Dallas Texas Employment
Microsoft Office System Network Services Novato Specialists for Microsoft
Microsoft Operations Manager 2005 Computer Consulting Operations Manager Consultant
Microsoft SQL 2014 Small Office IT Consulting Services Remote Support Services
Microsoft SQL Server 2016 Support Group Burlingame, CA SQL Server Small Business Computer Consulting Firm
Microsoft SQL Server Integration Troubleshooting for Microsoft SQL Server
Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Network Consultants Technology Consulting Services for SharePoint Server
Microsoft Windows Network Consulting Services Emergency Phone Support Small Business Network Consulting Company Vancouver
Migrations for Chesapeake, VA Chesapeake, Virginia Computer Network Consultant
Montana Technical Support Organizations Montana Small Business Computer Consultants
Network Architect National Seattle, WA, Spokane, WA, Tacoma, WA Server Consultants
Network Consultant UNIX IT Consultants Nevada - Las Vegas, NV, Henderson, NV, Paradise, NV, Reno, NV
Network Consultants CISSP Network Security Audit in Richmond County
Network Consultants for Firewall CISSP Technology Consulting Services in Hawaii
Network Consulting Firm Grand Rapids Network Consulting Firm
Network Design for Microsoft Patch Management Network Outsource
Network Engineer Consulting Services for Sun Solaris Boston, Worcester, Springfield, MA
Network Security Auditing for Law, Investigation and Ethics ISSAP Security Audits
Network Security Auditor for Neoteris Neoteris Network Consultants in Toronto, Canada
New York City, COUNTY1, New York Network Design Information Technology Outsource for New York - New York City, NY, Buffalo, NY, Rochester, NY, Syracuse, NY
New York City, NY, Buffalo, NY, Rochester, NY, Syracuse, NY, Albany NY Small Office Network Consultants Independent New York City- Manhattan, The Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island Network Consultation
New York Computer Network Specialist New York Network Design Consultant
Newark, CA On-site Technical Support for Windows Server 2012 Hyper-V Virtual Switch IT Services for Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 Kansas City
Office Backstage Online Help On Site service
Oklahoma City, OK, Tulsa, OK, Norman, OK, Lawton, OK IT Consultant Oklahoma City, OK, Tulsa, OK, Norman, OK, Lawton, OK Network Assessment
Online Help Windows 2008 R2 Help and Support Emeryville
Online Troubleshooting Catalyst 6500 Switch IT Consulting
Onsite Technical Support Santa Rosa Exchange Server 2016 IT Specialist San Diego Carlsbad San Marcos
Outsourcing Technical Support Remote Troubleshooting
Philadelphia, PA, Pittsburgh, PA, Allentown, PA, Erie, PA IT Specialists Philadelphia, PA Server Help
Postini Support and Setup Reseller for Anti-Virus
ProSight ESP Ransomware Defense Consultant Technology Consulting
ProSight Remote Network Infrastructure Management Online Support Services Nevada ProSight Infrastructure Management Support Outsourcing
Professionals for Windows Server 2012 Multitenancy Systems Consultant for Dallas
Rancho Cordova Installer Independent Microsoft and Cisco Certified Expert Sacramento Technical Support Company California
Redhat IT Consulting Consultant Services Massachusetts
Redhat Linux, Sun Solaris, UNIX On-site Support Jacksonville Florida Integration Support for Fedora Linux, Solaris, UNIX
Redhat Remote Support Information Technology Consulting for Redhat
Remote Consulting for CentOS Linux, Sun Solaris, UNIX Mandrake Linux, Sun Solaris, UNIX On-site Technical Support Tribeca
Remote Support Job for MCSE MCSA MCDBA MCIPT MCA Engineer Microsoft MCA Consultant Home Based Virtual Office
Remote Support Services for Mission Critical IT Applications Consulting for Server Management Greensboro, North Carolina
Remote Troubleshooting Huntington Beach Cisco Computer Network Support Companies
Repair for Cisco Cisco Setup Consultancy Services Southern California San Diego
SCOM 2016 Outsourcing System Center 2016 Security Information Technology Consulting
SCVMM 2012 Live Migration Network Consulting Computer Consultant for SCVMM 2012 VHDX Resizing Huntington Beach, CA
SPS 2007 Support and Help SharePoint Portal Server Remote Technical Support
SQL Server 2014 AlwaysOn Consultant Support Services for SQL Server 2014 Backup
SQL Server 2014 Service Providers Bakersfield San Joaquin Valley SQL Server 2012 Networking Companies
SQL Server 2016 Integration Company SQL Server 2012 Network Support Group Seattle Renton SeaTac Kent, Washington
San Francisco Bay Area Microsoft Expert Network Consultants for Windows Server 2012 Hyper-V Memphis, TN, Nashville, TN, Knoxville, TN, Knoxville, TN IT Consulting Group
San Francisco Network Specialists California Security Consulting Firms for Brisbane
San Francisco Support Company Bay Area Outsourcing Company
San Rafael, California Windows 2012 Technical Consultant Microsoft Operations Manager On-site Support in Hayward, CA
Secure for CISSP Massachusetts CISSP Technical Support Services
Security Compliance Auditor Scottsdale, Maricopa County CISSP Security Audits
Security Consulting Companies for Windows 2016 Windows Computer Support
Security Firewall Support Security Services for Firewall Georgetown
Security Firms for Security Ohio Firewall Security Contractor
Security Intrusion Detection Security Company for Security
Security Network Security Test Compliance Audit for Security
Security Protect Security Security Group
Security Security Auditing Nebraska Security Information Technology Consulting
Security Security Companies CISSP Network Security Testing in Akron Canton
Security Services for CISSP Los Angeles California Security Contractors
Security information Systems Audit Audit for Firewall in Albuquerque New Mexico
Server Help for Ohio - Columbus, OH, Cleveland, OH, Cincinnati, OH, Toledo, OH Columbus, Cuyahoga County, Ohio Network Management
Server Troubleshoot Expert Microsoft Exchange Technical Support Companies in Mesa, Maricopa County
SharePoint 2010 Online Support Services Consulting Services for Microsoft SharePoint Server Dallas Fort Worth
SharePoint Information Technology Consulting Dallas County SharePoint 2010 Technical Support
SharePoint Integration Services Los Angeles Microsoft SharePoint 2013 IT Consultants
SharePoint Server 2013 Professional SharePoint Online Consulting in Mesa
SharePoint Workspace 2010 Configuration Remote Support for SharePoint Excel Services
Small Business Computer Consulting Companies Cisco Setup Service Denver, CO
Small Business Computer Consulting Services Dallas-Fort-Worth, TX Computer Consultancy
Small Business IT Outsourcing Firms for Microsoft SQL Server 2016 Microsoft SQL 2008 Computer Systems Consulting
Small Business Network Consultant San Jose Consulting Services Company
Small Business Network Consulting for Cisco Cisco Small Business Specialist in Baltimore
Small Business Network Small Business IT Support Microsoft Computer Computer Support Consultants in Green Bay
Small Business Networking San Jose Computer Consultation for SQL Server
Small Office IT Consultant SoHo, NYC Integration Group for BlackBerry Redirector
Small Offices Consultancy Firms Contractor for Small Business New York, NY
SonicWALL Firewall Compliance Audit SonicWALL Firewall Consultant Kapolei, HI
South San Francisco Network Security Consultant San Francisco Networking Consultancy Services California
Specialists Palo Alto, CA System Center MOM Consultants
Specialists Cisco VoIP Consulting Novato
St. Paul, Minnesota Remote Technical Support Online Support
Subcontractor San Francisco Bay Area Computer Support Freelancing Jobs
Sun Solaris Integration Support Solaris Technical Support Services in New Hampshire - Manchester, NH, Nashua, NH, Concord, NH, New England
Support and Setup for Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Mt. View, CA SCCM 2016 Hybrid Integration Online Help Wichita
Support and Setup for Windows Server 2012 Live Migration Aurora, CO Network Engineer Contract San Diego - La Mesa
Systems Support for Woodland Yolo County Small Business IT Support Firms California
Tech Consultant for Cisco Remote Information Technology Consulting Companies for Cisco
Technical Support Services for Microsoft Financial Software Microsoft Experts Integration for Dynamics GP
Technical Support for Windows Server 2012 Server Manager in Mountain View Pomona California Microsoft Network Outsourcing IT
Technology Consultant Colorado Springs, El Paso County Top Rated RIM BlackBerry Technician
Technology Consulting Tulsa, OK On-site Support Technical Consultant
Technology Consulting Services for Fedora Linux, Sun Solaris, UNIX Network Consultant Tulsa
Telecommuting Job for Cisco CCVP Engineer Remote Support Jobs
Top Ranked Windows 2012 Remote Technical Support Orange, CA Glendale, AZ MRTG for Linux Technology Professional
UNIX Consultants Nationwide Sun Solaris Computer Consultant
Ubuntu Linux, Solaris, UNIX IT Consultant Urgent Computer Consultants
Urgent Network Migration Firm Networking Professional
Virtual Server Consulting Mission Critical IT Applications Professional
Virus Protection Consultants MS Certified Spam filter Technology Consulting
WatchGuard VPN Protect WatchGuard VPN Security Organization
Wi-Fi Configuration CISSP Security Certified Online Help for 802.11ac Wi-Fi Network
Windows 2000 Server Network Consulting Microsoft Windows 2000 Information Technology Consulting
Windows 2008 Server Problem Resolution Windows 2016 Tech Support
Windows 2012 Help and Support in Alameda, California Michigan Remote Technical Support
Windows 2012 Technical Support Services Security Audit
Windows 2016 Computer Outsourcing Consultant Network Support Consulting for Windows 2016 Server Las Vegas, Clark County
Windows 7 Upgrade Troubleshooting Plano, TX Microsoft Windows 7 Upgrade Configuration
Windows IT Consulting Windows Server 2016 Consulting in Scottsdale Tempe Paradise Valley
Windows Server 2012 Cloud Consulting Services SharePoint Server 2007 Consultant Chesterfield County Virginia
Windows Server 2012 Clustering Support and Help San Jose Silicon Valley Cisco Certified CCIE IT Consulting Services Richmond
Windows Server 2012 Data Deduplication Consultant Services Implementation Support for Windows Server 2016
Windows Server 2012 Data Deduplication Support and Integration System Consultant for Long Beach, CA
Windows Server 2012 Hyper-V Computer Consulting San Francisco California Microsoft MCA Support Subcontractor Jobs
Windows Server 2012 Hyper-V Support and Integration Detroit, MI Firewall Firewall Audit in Raleigh, NC
Windows Server 2012 Hyper-V Virtual Switch Technology Consulting Services San Francisco Microsoft SQL 2014 Support Outsourcing Services
Windows Server 2012 Live Migration Professionals Microsoft and Apple Support services in Elizabeth Rahway Summit
Windows Server 2012 Multitenancy Online Consulting Cisco Solutions Provider for Santa Clara
Windows Server 2012 R2 Computer Network Consulting Windows Server 2012 Support Organization in Riverside County California
Windows Server 2012 R2 IT Service Provider Windows Server 2016 Security Consulting Services
Windows Server 2012 R2 Network Engineer Windows 2008 Server Onsite Technical Support
Windows Server 2012 Security Remote Troubleshooting San Jose, California Consulting Services Fresno California
Windows Server 2012 Server Manager Support Outsourcing Jacksonville, Florida Networking Firm for Utah - Salt Lake City, UT, West Valley City, UT, Provo, UT, Sandy, UT
Windows Server 2012 Storage Spaces Support Services in Oklahoma Technology Consulting Indiana
Windows Server 2012 Troubleshoot Windows Server 2012 IT Outsourcing Companies in Kansas City, Jackson County
Windows Server 2012 Upgrade Professionals Yonkers, NY Firewall Auditor
Windows Server 2012 Upgrade Specialist Omaha, NE Freelancing Job for Network Engineer Sacramento
Windows Server 2012 Virtual Fibre Channel Support Services in Glendale, AZ Small Business IT Outsourcing for Microsoft Exchange Sunnyvale
Windows Server 2016 Computer Consulting Group Des Moines International Airport DSM Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Networking Group
Windows Server 2016 Consulting Services Engineer in Dallas Texas
Windows Server Essentials Security Consulting Services Windows Server Essentials and SharePoint Technology Professional Fort Worth, Texas
Windows Server Essentials Storage Spaces Engineer Windows Server Essentials and SQL Server Specialist
Worldwide Windows Server 2012 Private Cloud Professional in Glendale, Arizona Technical Support Organizations for Louisiana
Yolo County Computer Service Providers Technology Providers Northern California
Yountville, CA Computer Engineer for Windows Server 2012 Hyper-V Virtual Switch BlackBerry Smartphone Information Technology Consulting Firm in Irving, Dallas County
installation and Administration for IT Outsourcing Technical Support Firm Ontario