Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Help:
Planning and Deployment
Windows Server provides high-availability storage and networking features that support single or multi-tenant IT ecosystems of any size running a broad array of workloads on standards-based hardware. The platform includes automated management tools to streamline deployments and cut operational costs. Windows Server 2012 R2 builds on the successful architecture of Windows Server 2012 and incorporates significant enhancements in the areas of virtualization, availability, performance, economy, manageability, security, and remote access to line-of-business applications. For a discussion of the breakthrough feature set introduced by Windows Server 2012, which preceded the R2 release by a year, see Windows Server 2012 Consulting Services.
Because Windows Server is such a pivotal element to your information technology ecosystem, it is vital that you plan your deployment carefully to avoid costly and disruptive backtracking. Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants, Cisco-certified infrastructure engineers, and CISSP-certified security specialists can provide expertise for every phase of your migration to Windows Server 2012 R2 and every aspect of your IT environment. Progent also offers Linux consulting and Apple technology integration to help you design and build a cohesive network that supports multiple operating systems. Progent can provide comprehensive project management services or as-needed consulting and troubleshooting to help ensure that Windows Server 2012 R2 delivers maximum business value to your organization.
Progent's consulting, support and training services for Windows Server 2012 R2 are available online and Progent also offers onsite consulting in major metropolitan areas throughout the U.S.
Since the release of Windows Server 2008 R2, world-class virtualization has been the driving force behind Windows Server design. Windows Server 2012 R2 arguably advances from world-class to best of class, providing powerful integrated solutions for complex scenarios such as cloud-based or hybrid cloud/on-premises computing, multitenant datacenters, and concurrent support for Windows and Linux operating systems. Windows Server 2012 R2 incorporates massive improvements in scale and density over Windows Server 2008 R2, in some cases offering order-of-magnitude improvements.
Windows 2008 R2
Windows 2012 R2
Logical processors on hardware
Virtual processors per host
Virtual processors per VM
Memory per VM
Virtual disk capacity
Windows Server 2012 R2 Offers Dramatic Improvements in Scale and Density
Aside from being heavily outclassed in scale and density, Windows Server 2008 R2 has also reached the point in its product lifecycle where Microsoft has terminated mainstream support. As Windows Server 2008 R2 proceeds through its end-of-life phases, issues concerning security and compliance will become increasingly problematic. Generally, it is prudent for IT organizations that still rely on Windows Server 2008 R2, or any earlier version of Windows Server, to begin planning for a transition to Windows Server 2012 R2.
Hyper-V Virtualization Enhancements in Windows Server 2012 R2
The Hyper-V role allows you to build and control a virtualized computing ecosystem based on technology incorporated into Windows Server 2012 R2. Hyper-V virtualizes hardware to create virtual machines (VMs) that enable you to run multiple operating systems simultaneously on a single physical machine. This saves money and improves productivity by allowing better hardware utilization, simplifying provisioning and other management tasks, and improving the availability of business-critical applications. Windows Server 2012 R2 introduces a variety of new and enhanced features for Hyper-V virtualization.
Support for a Tertiary Replica Site Enhances Availability and Resilience
One of the major enhancements to Hyper-V virtualization in Windows Server 2012 R2 is support for a Tertiary Replica Site. Windows Server 2012 included the ability to replicate a virtual machine to a second Hyper-V host server which could be located onsite, at a remote data center, or in the cloud. Windows Server 2012 R2 adds the ability to have an additional Hyper-V host server at a tertiary replica site, providing enhanced protection against site failure. Windows Server 2012 R2 also allows you to schedule how often changes on the running VM are replicated to the two backup sites. You can select intervals of 15 minutes, 5 minutes, or 30 seconds based on the requirements of your specific applications. Full recovery from a site failure takes only minutes, practically eliminating costly downtime. Because Hyper-V Replica can operate asynchronously over a conventional broadband Internet connection, you avoid the expense of a dedicated high-speed connection that is usually associated with enterprise-class disaster recovery solutions.
Additional enhancements to Hyper-V available in Windows Server 2012 R2 include:
Storage Enhancements in Windows Server 2012 R2
- Virtual Machine Live Cloning: Prior to Windows Server 2012 R2, if an application running on a virtual machine developed an issue, cloning the workload for troubleshooting purposes required shutting down the VM. With Server 2012 R2, you can run a Live Clone while the VM at issue is running, exporting the relevant files to the new location for analysis and repair. A manager can also create a new VM from a specified snapshot, or checkpoint, without incurring downtime. This allows faster problem resolution associated with newly developed or untested software and simplifies application maintenance.
- Virtual Receive-side Scaling (vRSS): This new feature of Windows Server 2012 R2 Hyper-V spreads the processing of network traffic across multiple cores on the host and multiple cores on the virtual machine. This addresses the common problem of VMs failing to achieve anywhere near nominal throughput on a 10 Gbps network because of excessive processing load on a single CPU core. By spreading the processing of network traffic across many cores on the virtual machine, vRSS can as much as double throughput on heavy workloads without requiring any new or upgraded network hardware.
- Cross-Version Live Migration: Prior to Windows Server 2012 R2, upgrading to a new release of Windows Server required shutting down critical workloads in order to export and import VMs. Now you can move from Windows Server 2012 Hyper-V to the R2 release with no virtual machine downtime, preserving user productivity and conserving management time by allowing a more seamless upgrade. Cross-Version Live Migration supports upgrades between either standalone or clustered hosts, and you can automate the upgrade process with PowerShell.
- Improved Failover Clustering: Hyper-V and Windows Failover Clustering can now detect network connectivity problems for VMs. If a VM's physical network fails from causes such as a broken switch port or network adapter or a disconnected cable, the Windows Failover Cluster automatically moves the VM to a healthy node in the cluster to reestablish connectivity.
- Shared VHDX files: You can now share a virtual hard disk file (.vhdx) among virtual machines. This provides the shared storage needed for a guest failover cluster and allows you to share a virtual hard disk file with a VM without exposing your storage topology. Users can share critical resources such as SQL Server database files, file server services running within a virtual machine, and database files stored on shared disks.
- Automatic Virtual Machine Activation (AVMA): This new feature allows admins to install VMs without the hassle of having to manage product keys individually for each VM or read stickers on the servers. AVMA binds the VM activation to the licensed server and activates the VM at startup. Admins can activate VMs in remote locations with or without an Internet connection and track VM usage and licenses from the virtualization server without requiring access rights on the VM. The VM can be activated and continues to work even when it is migrated across an array of virtualization servers.
- Enhanced Linux support: Hyper-V now includes the synthetic 2D frame buffer driver to improve Linux graphics performance. In addition, dynamic memory support for Linux guests allows higher VM density per host. Hyper-V also now supports Live Virtual Machine Backup Support for Linux, improving availability and reducing management overhead.
Windows Server 2012 R2 incorporates a variety of new or enhanced features that improve the availability, performance, and manageability of virtualized storage systems.
Storage Spaces Tiering Optimizes Cost/Performance for Solid State Drives (SSD)
Windows Server 2012 R2 allows you to create virtual disks that are made up of two storage tiers. One tier is a solid state disk drive (SSD), which is very fast but is also very expensive and is therefore likely to have low capacity. The second tier consists of hard disk drives, which are very affordable, have enormous capacity, but are relatively slow. Windows Server 2012 R2 Storage Spaces automatically moves data from one tier to another, with the most frequently accessed data going to the SSD. For business-critical workloads, this provides close to solid-state performance at relatively low cost by leveraging SSDs, restricting them to handling only the busiest storage loads.
Additional enhancements to storage available with Windows Server 2012 R2 include:
Improved Support for Mobile and Remote Workers
- Live migration with Compression: This speeds up the process of moving Virtual Machines during a live migration by compressing VM memory prior to sending it over the network.
- Hyper-V Live Migration over SMB: You can now execute a live migration of VMs using Microsoft's Server Message Block (SMB) Protocol as a transport. This enables fast migrations and low processor overhead by utilizing SMB features like SMB Direct and SMB Multichannel.
- Storage Quality of Service (QoS): Storage QoS helps you control storage performance for virtual hard disks accessed by VMs by allowing you to specify maximum and minimum I/O loads for each virtual disk. The ability to configure storage QoS parameters for your virtual hard disk prevents one VHD from using up all the available bandwidth on its VM host.
- Online Virtual Hard Disk Resize: The online VHDX resize feature allows administrators to expand or shrink the virtual disk of a VM without requiring downtime. Before Windows Server 2012 R2 it was necessary to shut down a VM in order to grow or shrink VHDX virtual hard disk files.
Windows Server 2012 R2 incorporates improved support for the new network paradigm of Bring Your Own Device (BYOD), accommodating the latest generation of smart phones, tablets, and netbooks by providing convenient access to corporate data without compromising security.
Work folders make files available on all of a mobile worker's devices
The new Work Folders feature enables information workers to access their files from any device, anywhere, with any connection, while still allowing administrators to manage risk and govern the use of corporate resources. With Work Folders, a user's work files can be stored on a variety of mobile devices and also on a corporate desktop computer. Administrators can place these work files on a sync share folder, where they can be centrally managed and accessed from anywhere. Mobile users can work offline and, when an Internet connection is available, synchronize with the central file server. Admins have the option of defining mobile device policies such as encryption and lock-screen passwords.
Additional new or improved features in Windows Server 2012 R2 that support mobile or remote workers include:
Enhancements to Windows Server 2012 R2 Management
- Remote Desktop app: Microsoft's Remote Desktop app provides simplified access to corporate desktop PCs and applications from Windows, Windows RT, Apple iOS, Apple OS X and Android devices.
- VDI Data Deduplication: Windows Server 2012 R2 allows you to implement Data Deduplication on a scale-out file server to optimize live virtual hard disks for virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) workloads. By utilizing Data Deduplication to optimize Cluster Shared Volumes (CSVs) for your VDI workloads, you can save as much as 95 percent on the capacity of your current storage subsystem. Space savings attainable from data deduplication make it economically practical to use solid-state drives for VDI to achieve desktop-like performance for your VDI environment.
- Workplace Join: Users can register their personal devices to get single sign-on access to company resources and services. The Workplace Join feature installs a certificate on the registered device and creates a new device record in Active Directory. This device record creates an authenticating link between the end user and the device. This allows the mobile user to access corporate resources previously available only from a domain-joined PC.
- Automatic VPN Connections: A VPN connection can now be initiated automatically when a remote user starts an application that requires access to corporate resources. The remote user may still be asked for credentials, but will not have to launch the VPN connection manually before running the application.
Network management is far and away the biggest expense for most IT budgets, making the availability of efficient management tools crucial for driving down total cost of ownership. Windows Server 2012 R2 streamlines system-wide management via a combination of standards-based technology for controlling both Windows and non-Window devices, Windows PowerShell for comprehensive automation capabilities, and Server Manager for deploying and managing roles and features on local and remote, physical and virtual servers. New or improved management features available for Windows Server 2012 R2 include:
How Progent Can Help You with Windows Server 2012 R2
- Enhanced Server Manager: Server Manager has a new Storage and File Server management interface that allows you to create and manage storage pools, add and share volumes using SMB and NFS, and create and manage iSCSI virtual disks and targets. Server Manager also now lets you provision servers and offline VHDs from your desktop without requiring physical system access or a Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) connection to every server.
- Desired State Configuration (DSC): Desired State Configuration is a new management system in Windows PowerShell 4.0 that allows you to deploy and manage configuration data for your Windows Server environment. You can use DCS to guarantee conformance when installing or removing server roles and features or when managing registry settings, files and directories, local groups and user accounts, and environment variables. This feature helps ensure that the elements of your data center are correctly configured and prevents “configuration drift.”
- PowerShell Enhancements: Windows PowerShell 4.0 includes more than 3,300 new cmdlets for managing server roles and automating administrative tasks. The new Windows PowerShell Integrated Scripting Environment (ISE) allows you to debug Windows PowerShell Workflow and remote scripts. In Windows Server 2012 R2, you can manage authorization rules for Windows PowerShell Web Access remotely and you can now have multiple Windows PowerShell Web Access sessions in a single browser session.
- Improvements to IP Address Management (IPAM): Virtual IP address space management (IPAM) automatically discovers your network's IP address infrastructure servers and allows you to manage them from a centralized console. In Windows Server 2012 R2, IPAM is enabled via the Integration of IPAM with System Center Virtual Machine Manager. Enhancements to IPAM include role-based access control for a variety of built-in IPAM groups (such as DNS Record Administrator or IPAM DHCP Admin) as well as unlimited custom IPAM role-based-access groups
- Storage Spaces Enhancements: Storage Spaces is a Windows technology that lets you group physical disks into virtualized storage pools, and then create virtual disk storage spaces from the capacity available in the storage pools. In addition to the new storage spaces tiering feature discussed previously, Windows Server 2012 R2 also introduces a write-back cache to speed up SSD storage, parity space for failover clusters, dual parity to protect against simultaneous disk failures, and the use of storage pool free space to rebuild storage after a disk failure in order to reduce recovery time.
- CHKDSK: The CHKDSK tool in Windows Server 2012 R2 has been enhanced to run in only seconds instead of minutes or hours. In addition, you can now scan volumes online to reduce the downtime required for hard disk maintenance and repair.
- Virtual Machine Manager: Storage management for Windows Server 2012 R2 now offers enhanced support from System Center 2012 R2 Virtual Machine Manager (VMM). New storage management features provided by VMM 2012 include storage and file server discovery, capacity management, scale-out file server deployment, and storage spaces provisioning.
Progent offers a wide range of cost-effective consulting, project management, and troubleshooting services to help businesses of any size to realize maximum value from their Windows Server 2012 R2 installation. Progent can provide affordable part-time Chief Information Officer services to provide a strategic assessment of the business impact and risks related to deploying Windows Server 2012 R2, and Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants can help you plan pilot systems to confirm the ability of Windows Server 2012 R2 to support your mission-critical applications now and in the foreseeable future. Progent's project management consultants can assist you to design and implement a migration to Windows Server 2012 R2 that avoids business disruption, and Progent's disaster recovery experts and business continuity planners can help you create, document, and validate a comprehensive DR/BC plan. For details about Progent's support services for migrating or upgrading to Windows Server 2012 R2, refer to Windows Server 2012 R2 upgrade and migration support services.
If you are planning on creating hybrid network model that integrates on-premises resources with public cloud services like those offered by Microsoft Azure, Progent can help you evaluate and deploy Windows Server 2016, which incorporates major components of Azure technology and is optimized for supporting hybrid networks. See Progent's Windows Server 2016 hybrid cloud solutions.
Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants can help you configure Windows Server 2012 R2 for an on-premises, multi-site, cloud-based, or hybrid environment, design and deploy an optimal virtualization solution based on Hyper-V, integrate your telecommuters and mobile workers, train your IT staff on automated management techniques based on leading practices, and provide ongoing consulting and troubleshooting support either online or onsite. Progent can help you upgrade efficiently from legacy versions of Windows Server or set up an IT environment that supports multiple operating systems including Linux and Mac OS.
Progent's ProSight suite of remote network management packages includes ProSight WAN Watch remote server and network infrastructure monitoring services for 24x7x365 monitoring, automatic alerts and remediation, and comprehensive reporting on the health of your network and on trends in system performance. Progent's cloud computing experts can discuss the potential advantages of cloud-based IT solutions and can help you plan and deploy a private cloud, set up high-availability connections to a public cloud, or integrate your on-premises datacenter with appropriate cloud-based services. Progent's certified Windows 8.1 consultants can help you upgrade efficiently to Windows 8.1 clients to take better advantage of the synergies between Windows Server 2012 R2 and Windows 8.1. Progent can also provide online or on-premises Windows 10 migration support and can help you integrate a broad range of Windows 10 client devices into your Windows Server 2012 R2 environment.
Progent's smartphone integration experts can assist you to incorporate iPhone and iPads, Android phones and tablets, and Windows Phones and Surface devices so you can create a secure BYOD ecosystem based on Windows Server 2012 R2. Progent can assist you to deploy and manage a solution that gives mobile device users transparent access to team resources, located both on-premises or in the cloud. Progent can solve synchronization and device management issues and can show you how to define and enforce policies based on leading practices. Progent's Intune consultants can help you utilize Microsoft Intune for cloud-based device and application management. Smartphone and wireless tablet integration services available from Progent include iPhone and iPad integration, Android phone integration and management consulting, and RIM BlackBerry expertise.
Progent team of Cisco CCIE-certified network engineers is one of the largest of any independent IT services firm in the U.S., and Progent can help your business to build a network infrastructure that fully supports the high-performance and high-availability features of Windows Server 2012 R2. Progent also offers the expertise of CISM, CISA, GIAC, and CISSP-certified network security consultants who can help you assess and validate the security and compliance of your IT ecosystem, strengthen your security posture based on industry best practices, and automate your security management.
Progent's Online Consulting and Troubleshooting Services
Progent is a pioneer in providing remote consulting and troubleshooting support and has provided online help to IT organizations in every state in the U.S. (Refer to Progent's Customer Testimonials.) Online consulting and support avoids the costs and delays associated with travel and is the most affordable and fastest way to solve most network problems. Progent can also provide onsite support in major metropolitan areas across the United States.
If you need immediate online support from a Microsoft-certified consultant, visit Progent's Online Support Services.
Contact Progent for Help with Windows Server 2012 R2
For more information about Progent's consulting and troubleshooting services for Windows Server 2012 R2, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.
Progent Corporation. All rights reserved.
More topics of interest:
An index of content::
Consulting Firm for Cisco
Help Desk Server Install in Jefferson County Colorado
Consolidation for Cisco
Pittsburgh, PA SQL Server Programming
Top Rated Small Business IT Consultants for Cisco
Microsoft Certified Expert Engineer for Exchange 2010 MailTips
Consult for BlackBerry BES Server Express in Grand Ledge, MI
Solaris Online Help Boston, Massachusetts
IT Outsource for Morgan Hill in California
Mandrake Linux, Sun Solaris, UNIX Specialist in Dane County Wisconsin
Remote Consulting Bakersfield
Cisco Firewall Network Engineer
Microsoft SharePoint Server Online Help
Milwaukee Onsite Technical Support
Subscription for Postini in Albuquerque, New Mexico
Houston Networking Consultancy
Home Based Jobs for Contract CRM Consultants in San Rafael, CA
Exchange 2003 Server Support Firm
Windows 2008 Server Computer Help in Silicon Valley
Support Consultants in Dallas Texas
Birmingham, AL Top Quality Security Consulting Company for Microsoft SQL Server 2016
Computer Consulting Group for Rhode Island
Monterey Server Recovery in California
San Gabriel Valley California Microsoft Exchange Administration
SQL 2012 Implementation Consulting Companies in Madison Wisconsin
Microsoft Exchange 2010 Network Specialists Lubbock County Texas
SQL Server 2012 Small Office Computer Consulting Mountain View, CA
EMC to NetApp Migration Specialists Madison
California Outsourcing Technology for Napa Valley
Cisco Content Engine Network Module for Content Delivery Troubleshooting in Mobile, Alabama
BlackBerry Wireless Small Business Computer Consulting in Arlington
Firewall Audit in Virginia
Cisco Security IT Consulting Yuba City, CA
Santa Clara Solutions Provider Northern California
Information Technology Installation Service for BlackBerry Email in Dallas DFW
Cisco Server Support in South Carolina - Columbia, SC, Charleston, SC, Rock Hill, SC, Greenville, SC
Work At Home Job for MCSE Consulting Petaluma Sonoma County
Omaha, NE, Lincoln, NE, Bellevue, NE, Grand Island, NE Security Consulting Firms
Technology Consultants for Phoenix, Arizona
SQL Server 2016 Network Engineer Colorado Springs, El Paso County
64-bit Upgrade Remote Support 64-bit Migration Consulting Services
ASA Firewalls Setup and Support Kansas Technology Consulting for ASA Firewalls
Apple Mac and Windows Consulting Consultant Services for Mac and Windows Active Directory
Arizona Software Security Consultant Phoenix, Maricopa County, Arizona Specialists
Assessment Fremont Network Consultant in California
BlackBerry BES Server Design Consultants Computer Firms for BlackBerry Exchange
BlackBerry BES Server Technology Consulting Company Network Installations for BlackBerry Synchronization
BlackBerry Email IT Outsourcing Firms BlackBerry Redirector Network Installation in Austin, Travis County
BlackBerry Integration Firms Network Consulting Firm for BlackBerry Software in Philly
BlackBerry Synchronization Small Office Computer Consulting Services Global Computer Consultancy Firm
BlackBerry Technical Consulting BlackBerry Software Network Design and Consulting in Irving, Dallas County
CCIE Expert Certified Columbus, Cleveland, Cincinnati, OH Consulting Services Company Columbus, OH, Cleveland, OH, Cincinnati, OH, Toledo, OH, Arkon, OH Tech Consulting
CCNP Certified 7800 Series IP Phone Technology Consulting Network Consultants in Wisconsin
CISM Security Tech Services CISM Information Technology Consulting
CISSP Compliance Audit Security Network Security Evaluation Maricopa County Arizona
CISSP Firewall Configure Network Security Test in Boston, New England, Massachusetts
CISSP Secure Huntington Beach, CA CISSP Security Evaluation
CISSP Security Audit Services New Jersey Firewall Network Consultant
California installation and Administration Support Organization
Capitola System Consultants Cisco and Microsoft Certified Online Support for Santa Cruz County Northern California
CentOS Linux, Solaris, UNIX Network Consultants Suse Linux, Solaris, UNIX Support and Integration
CentOS Linux, Solaris, UNIX On-site Technical Support Ubuntu Linux, Sun Solaris, UNIX Computer Consulting Hialeah, FL
CentOS Linux, Sun Solaris, UNIX Help and Support Mandrake Linux, Solaris, UNIX IT Consulting Aurora, Illinois
Cisco ASA firewall VPN Computer Consultant Cisco AnyConnect Computer Consulting Tracy, CA
Cisco CCIE Engineer Specialists for Cisco SBCS in Oklahoma City, OK
Cisco Certified CCIE Technical Support Firm Cisco CCIE Remote Outsourcing Services Honolulu, Hawaii
Cisco Certified Information Technology Consulting for Zero-downtime Network Network Load Balance Computer Engineer
Cisco Designers Cisco Solutions Provider New Jersey
Cisco Integration Companies Top Ranked Cisco Software Outsourcing Consultant in Orange County Southern California
Cisco Network Consult Boston, MA Cisco Consulting Services
Cisco Network Support Consulting Atlanta, GA Cisco Migration Consultant
Cisco Network Support Group Cisco Technical Support Firm in Bridgeport, New Haven, Hartford, CT
Cisco Small Business IT Support Newport Beach Cisco Small Business Outsourcing IT
Cisco Switch Network Consulting Firm Cisco Architecture Design Consultant
Cisco Technical Firms Cisco Networking Services Atlanta, Augusta, Columbus, GA
Cisco VoIP Phones and CUBE Computer Consulting Cisco IP Video phones On-site Support
Cisco and Microsoft Certified Expert Anchorage Alaska IT Service Providers Alaska Online Technical Support
Cisco and Microsoft Information Technology Management for Honolulu, HI Microsoft and Cisco Certified Honolulu, Hawaii Small Office Network Consulting
Cisco firewall IPS Outsourcing Firesight Specialist in Milpitas, California
Computer Consultancy Companies for San Antonio Microsoft Certified Expert IT Consulting Services for San Antonio
Computer Consulting Companies for Windows Security Global Cisco CCIE Small Business IT Consulting Company
Computer Consulting Company for Detroit, MI Detroit, Michigan Network Services
Computer Consulting Group Award Winning Software Consulting for Exchange Server 2013
Computer Engineer for Monitoring and Reporting Application Monitoring Integration Support
Computer Expert Cisco Small Business Network Support
Computer Network Specialists for Solano County Solano County Small Business IT Consulting Companies
Computer Networking for Progent's Management Team Progent's Management Network Recovery
Configuration for Microsoft SharePoint 2013 Microsoft SharePoint 2010 Professionals Forsyth County North Carolina
Consult Linux Online Consultants Ontario
Consultant Specialists for Microsoft SBS Server
Consultant for VBA for Mac Support and Help for Apple Mac and Windows
Consultants for Microsoft Exchange Local Exchange 2016 Mailbox migration Network Consultant Cypress, CA
Consultants for ProSight Small Business Private Clouds Consultants
Consulting Services Company for Santa Clara Campbell Software Support California
Contract Job Opportunities for Computer Consulting Network Consultant Full-Time Jobs in Oakland California
Contractor Exchange Server 2007 Technical Support Organizations
Dallas, Texas Small Business IT Consulting Companies Upgrading for Dallas, Texas
Data Center Colo Remote Support Services Co-Location Integration Support
Debian Linux, Sun Solaris, UNIX Network Consulting Debian Linux, Solaris, UNIX Onsite Technical Support in Norfolk, Hampton Roads
Debian Linux, Sun Solaris, UNIX Specialist Ubuntu Linux, Sun Solaris, UNIX Online Technical Support Indianapolis, IN
Des Moines Iowa Migration Firm IT Consultant for Des Moines, Cedar Rapids, Davenport, IA
Design Companies Norwalk, CA Microsoft Windows IT Technical Support Company
Design Company for Cisco Architecture Cisco CCIE Remote Professionals in San Francisco
Development Firms for Custom Web Web Commerce Coder
Exchange 2000 Migration Consultants Exchange Server 2000 Integration Support
Exchange 2010 Server Implementation Services Exchange Server 2016 Consultants Mobile, AL
Exchange Server 2016 Consulting Services Firm Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 Design Company Sacramento - Citrus Heights
Exchange Tech Consultants Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 Support Group
Firewall Firewall Setup Security Team for CISSP
Firewall Security Auditor CISSP Security Auditing Alaska
Firewall Security Consultancies Security Evaluation
Foster City Computer Consulting Group Small Business IT Consulting Company for San Mateo California
Foster City Network Installations Burlingame Network Support Companies in Northern California
Gentoo Linux, Sun Solaris, UNIX Troubleshooting Engineer for Red Hat Linux, Solaris, UNIX in St Paul Airport MSP
Gilroy Computer Specialists Morgan Hill Migrations
High Availability Data Centers Consultants Irving Award Winning Computer Consultant for Fault Tolerant Data Center
IT Consultant for ASA and PIX Technology Consulting for Firepower Services Tempe, AZ
IT Consultant for Microsoft SharePoint 2010 Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Network Consultants in Greenwich Village
IT Consultant for Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Remote Technical Support for Microsoft SharePoint Birmingham, AL
IT Consulting for Exchange 2010 Migration Engineer for Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 San Francisco Bay Area, San Jose Silicon Valley, Sacramento, Northern California
Infor SyteLine CloudSuite Installation Engineer Infor SyteLine CloudSuite General Ledger Specialist
Information Technology Outsourcing Windows 2008 Server Technical Support Firms in Denver Mile High City
Integration Firm Microsoft Experts Power Pivot Development Company Albuquerque, New Mexico
Integration Support for Building-to-building Wireless Small Business Wireless Consultant Services
Internet Access Consultants Tampa, Florida Internet Connection Specialist
Jobs Available for ISSAP Consulting Contract Job Opportunities for CISA Consultant
Juniper SRX Series Router Audit Juniper SRX210 Router Forensics Services
Linux Computer Consultants Linux Support Outsourcing Colorado
Linux Remote Support Worldwide Linux Remote Technical Support in New York
Little Rock, AR, Fort Smith, AR, Fayetteville, AR, Jonesboro, AR Small Business IT Consulting Companies Tech Support Outsource for Little Rock Arkansas
MCSE Remote Consulting Contract Jobs Security Consultant Telecommuting Jobs in Wichita Kansas
Mandrake Linux, Solaris, UNIX Consultant Suse Linux, Solaris, UNIX IT Consulting Berwyn, IL
Microsoft Certified Expert Dynamics Learning Classes for Dynamics Baton Rouge, LA
Microsoft Certified Partner Project Server Design Firm Project 2013 Integration Companies
Microsoft Certified Partner Windows 2016 Remote Troubleshooting Windows Server 2016 upgrade Technical Support Garland, Texas
Microsoft Exchange 2010 Tech Support Microsoft Exchange 2016 Consultancy Dallas County
Microsoft GP/Great Plains Consulting Dynamics GP Online Help
Microsoft Lync Server IM Network Consulting Lync Server Online Support
Microsoft MCDBA Support Employment Opportunities Work From Home Job for Microsoft Support in Salinas, CA
Microsoft Office 2003 Networking Consultancy Services Microsoft Office System Support Outsourcing Services
Microsoft SQL 2008 IT Outsourcing Group SQL 2014 Computer Consultation in Shreveport Louisiana
Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Small Office Server Support Microsoft SQL 2008 Networking Company Allen County Indiana
Microsoft SQL Server 2016 Small Business Network Consulting Companies Information Technology Consulting
Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Computer Consultants SharePoint 2013 Online Help in San Francisco
Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Specialist Microsoft SharePoint 2010 IT Consulting Malibu
Microsoft SharePoint Server Remote Support SharePoint Server 2007 Computer Consulting
Microsoft Windows Computer Consultancy Group Cisco CCIE Server Installation Independence Blue Springs Lee's Summit
Microsoft Windows Outsourcing IT Support IT Consultants for Microsoft Network in Arlington, County
Microsoft Windows Security Consulting Group Support Group for Microsoft Windows in Eugene Springfield
Microsoft and Cisco Long Beach, California Design Firm Small Business IT Outsourcing for Long Beach, CA
Migration Consultant for Exchange Server 2013 Exchange Server 2007 Tech Consultants in MIA
Migrations Local Cisco Consulting Company
Minneapolis, Minnesota Server Administration Minneapolis, Minnesota Small Business IT Outsourcing Services
Mirial Technology Professional Consulting
Napa Valley Information Technology Outsourcing Northern California Benicia Network Consultants
Network Consultant for Exchange Server 2010 Integration Online Support Services Soquel, CA
Network Consultation Illinois Technical Support Companies
Network Consulting Companies Cisco Small Business IT Consultant in Montgomery Alabama
Network Design and Configuration North Carolina IT Service Providers
Network Design and Consulting Network Consulting Morgan Hill California
Network Engineers Windows Server 2016 Phone Support Services in Ted Stevens Airport Anchorage ANC
Network Management for Small Business Network Waco, TX Troubleshooters for Microsoft Windows
Network Remote Consultant Job Openings Nationwide Microsoft MCDBA Remote Support Careers
Network Support Companies for Orlando, FL CCIE Expert Certified Orlando, Florida Onsite Computer Services
Networking Consultancy for Cisco CCIE Integration Services for IT Outsourcing Hollywood, FL
Networking Consultant for Microsoft Exchange 2016 Exchange 2003 Server Networking Firms in St Paul - Saint Cloud
New York Data Recovery New York Consulting Service
New York- Manhattan, The Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island Computer Consulting Group Security Consultant for New York City, NY
Ohio Configure Software Outsourcing Consultant
On-Call Services for Microsoft SQL 2008 Microsoft SQL 2014 PC Consulting in Columbus Ohio
On-site Support Nevada Microsoft Certified Expert SQL Server Management Studio IT Consultant
Online Acrobat Writer Training Professionals Class
Online Help IP phones Technical Support in Redwood Shores, CA
Online Support Services Offsite Managed Backup and Recovery Services Services
Online Support Services for Microsoft SharePoint 2013 Microsoft SharePoint 2013 Remote Technical Support in Mountain View, CA
Oregon Guru New Mexico Management
Outsourcing Services Cisco Switch Troubleshooting Denver
Outsourcing Technical Support Microsoft Exchange 2010 Network Consulting Company
Outsourcing for Cisco VoIP Cisco Management Small Business IT Outsourcing Group
Part-Time Jobs for Cisco CCIP Engineer Emergency Cisco CCIE Service Provider Engineer Virtual Office Job in Denver
Pleasant Hill Phone Support Walnut Creek Implementation Services Northern California
Private Cloud Virtual Datacenter Hosting Engineer Kent, WA ProSight Virtual Hosting Engineers
Professionals for Fort Wayne, IN Fort Wayne, IN Design
Protection CISSP Security Companies in Vermont
Remote Support Services for Redhat Linux, Sun Solaris, UNIX Slackware Linux, Sun Solaris, UNIX Remote Support
Remote Support for Microsoft Dynamics NAV IT Consulting for MS Dynamics NAV ERP in Orinda, CA
Remote Troubleshooting for Microsoft Windows 2000 Windows 2000 Network Consultants Hayward, California
Riverside, CA Networking Organization Riverside, California Small Business Network Consulting Firms
Rochester, New York Computer Support Rochester Server Integrators
SQL 2014 Network Consulting Services SQL 2014 Computer Support Consultants in Midtown West Clinton, NYC
SQL Server 2014 Small Office Network Consultants Support Firms
SQL Server 2016 Help Center SQL Server Onsite Support
SQL Server 2016 Performance Tuning On-site Technical Support IT Consulting for SQL Server 2016 Database Migration
SQL Server Computer Consulting Tucson, AZ IT Manager
SQL Server Networking Specialist Network Support Consulting in St Paul, MN
Salinas Manage Solutions Provider for Salinas
San Francisco Computer Network Specialists Network Consult for San Bruno Northern California
San Jose Systems Engineer San Jose Small Business Computer Consulting Firm Northern California
Security Consultancies for Juniper Juniper Network Security Auditor in Richmond, CA
Security IT Services Rockefeller Center, Radio City, New York Network Intrusion Penetration Testing for Security
Security Penetration Testing Network Consulting Remote Protect for Penetration Testing Cincinnati, Ohio
Server Administration for BlackBerry Professional Software Best Information Technology Consulting Group Seattle Kirkland Everett, WA
Slackware Linux, Sun Solaris, UNIX Professional Redhat Linux, Solaris, UNIX Computer Consultant
Small Business IT Consultant Network Support
Small Business Network Consultants for BlackBerry Software RIM BlackBerry Information Technology Outsourcing Companies Omaha Nebraska
Small Office Server Support Durham, North Carolina Support Company
South San Francisco Design Companies Bay Area Consulting Services California
South San Francisco Technology Consultant California Microsoft Expert Daly City Problem Resolution
Specialist Sun Solaris Integration Support in New Jersey - Newark, NJ, Jersey City, NJ, Paterson, NJ, Elizabeth, NJ
Specialist for Cisco Onsite Computer Services for Cisco in Denver, CO, Colorado Springs, CO, Aurora, CO, Lakewood, CO
Specialist for Cisco SBCS Cisco NSS3000 Network Storage Systems Technology Professional Austin
Specialist for Citrix Essentials Citrix Lab Manager Engineers
Subcontractor Jobs Microsoft Support Open Positions
Support Firms for Windows Server 2016 Windows Server 2012 R2 Small Business IT Outsourcing Firms in Marina Del Rey
Support Outsourcing Cisco Experts Fault Tolerant Internet Connections Support Services in Alameda County
Support Outsourcing for 64-bit Upgrade On-site Technical Support for 64-bit Upgrade in Belmont, CA
System Consulting Services Moreno Valley California IT Outsourcing Outsourcing IT Support
Tacoma Integration Company Tacoma, Washington Small Business Network Consulting Group
Tech Consultants Computer Network Specialist
Tech Consulting for Windows 2016 Small Business Computer Consulting Firms for Microsoft Windows Server 2016
Technical Consultant for SharePoint Microsoft SharePoint 2010 IT Consultants Irving Dallas Plano
Technical Support Services for Mobile Device Management Mobile Application Management Online Support Services in Madison, WI
Technical Support for 802.11ac Access Point Aironet 2700 Access Point Computer Consultant in Glendale, AZ
Technical Support for Jacksonville Jacksonville Server Administration
Technical Support for Monterey Carmel Computer Consulting Northern California
Telecommute Jobs for Microsoft MCDBA Remote Support Microsoft MCP Remote Engineer Subcontractor
Telecommuter Job Microsoft MCDBA Consulting Full-Time Jobs
Training Mac Office Word Training Professional in Chicago, IL
UNIX Outsourcing Solaris Network Engineer South Dakota
Upgrade San Jose Network Design and Consulting
Upgrade Consulting for SQL Server 2000 SQL Server Design
Virginia Computer Network Support Companies IT Technical Support Company for Virginia
Windows 7 Backup and Restore Network Consultants Microsoft Windows 7 Technology Professional San Francisco
Windows 7 Migration Network Services Indianapolis, IN Online Consulting
Windows Information Technology Consultant Top Quality Consulting Company for Windows Server 2012 R2
Windows Server 2016 Network Recovery IT Outsourcing Firm
Windows Server 2016 Small Business IT Support Firm Independent Windows Server 2012 R2 Support Company in Northridge
ransomware protection assessment Consulting Toledo, Ohio ransomware defense planning Professionals