Microsoft Certified Consultants
Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Support:
Planning and Deployment
Windows Server provides high-availability storage and networking features that support single or multi-tenant IT ecosystems of any size running a broad array of workloads on standards-based hardware. The platform includes automated management tools to streamline deployments and cut operational costs. Windows Server 2012 R2 builds on the successful architecture of Windows Server 2012 and incorporates significant enhancements in the areas of virtualization, availability, performance, economy, manageability, security, and remote access to line-of-business applications. For a discussion of the breakthrough feature set introduced by Windows Server 2012, which preceded the R2 release by a year, see Windows Server 2012 Consulting Services.
Because Windows Server is such a pivotal element to your information technology ecosystem, it is vital that you plan your deployment carefully to avoid costly and disruptive backtracking. Progent's Microsoft Gold-certified consultants, Cisco-certified infrastructure engineers, and CISSP-certified security specialists can provide expertise for every phase of your migration to Windows Server 2012 R2 and every aspect of your IT environment. Progent also offers Linux consulting and Apple technology integration to help you design and build a cohesive network that supports multiple operating systems. Progent can provide comprehensive project management services or as-needed consulting and troubleshooting to help ensure that Windows Server 2012 R2 delivers maximum business value to your organization.
Progent's consulting, support and training services for Windows Server 2012 R2 are available online and Progent also offers onsite consulting in major metropolitan areas throughout the U.S.
Since the release of Windows Server 2008 R2, world-class virtualization has been the driving force behind Windows Server design. Windows Server 2012 R2 arguably advances from world-class to best of class, providing powerful integrated solutions for complex scenarios such as cloud-based or hybrid cloud/on-premises computing, multitenant datacenters, and concurrent support for Windows and Linux operating systems. Windows Server 2012 R2 incorporates massive improvements in scale and density over Windows Server 2008 R2, in some cases offering order-of-magnitude improvements.
Windows 2008 R2
Windows 2012 R2
Logical processors on hardware
Virtual processors per host
Virtual processors per VM
Memory per VM
Virtual disk capacity
Windows Server 2012 R2 Offers Dramatic Improvements in Scale and Density
Aside from being heavily outclassed in scale and density, Windows Server 2008 R2 has also reached the point in its product lifecycle where Microsoft has terminated mainstream support. As Windows Server 2008 R2 proceeds through its end-of-life phases, issues concerning security and compliance will become increasingly problematic. Generally, it is prudent for IT organizations that still rely on Windows Server 2008 R2, or any earlier version of Windows Server, to begin planning for a transition to Windows Server 2012 R2.
Hyper-V Virtualization Enhancements in Windows Server 2012 R2
The Hyper-V role allows you to build and control a virtualized computing ecosystem based on technology incorporated into Windows Server 2012 R2. Hyper-V virtualizes hardware to create virtual machines (VMs) that enable you to run multiple operating systems simultaneously on a single physical machine. This saves money and improves productivity by allowing better hardware utilization, simplifying provisioning and other management tasks, and improving the availability of business-critical applications. Windows Server 2012 R2 introduces a variety of new and enhanced features for Hyper-V virtualization.
Support for a Tertiary Replica Site Enhances Availability and Resilience
One of the major enhancements to Hyper-V virtualization in Windows Server 2012 R2 is support for a Tertiary Replica Site. Windows Server 2012 included the ability to replicate a virtual machine to a second Hyper-V host server which could be located onsite, at a remote data center, or in the cloud. Windows Server 2012 R2 adds the ability to have an additional Hyper-V host server at a tertiary replica site, providing enhanced protection against site failure. Windows Server 2012 R2 also allows you to schedule how often changes on the running VM are replicated to the two backup sites. You can select intervals of 15 minutes, 5 minutes, or 30 seconds based on the requirements of your specific applications. Full recovery from a site failure takes only minutes, practically eliminating costly downtime. Because Hyper-V Replica can operate asynchronously over a conventional broadband Internet connection, you avoid the expense of a dedicated high-speed connection that is usually associated with enterprise-class disaster recovery solutions.
Additional enhancements to Hyper-V available in Windows Server 2012 R2 include:
Storage Enhancements in Windows Server 2012 R2
- Virtual Machine Live Cloning: Prior to Windows Server 2012 R2, if an application running on a virtual machine developed an issue, cloning the workload for troubleshooting purposes required shutting down the VM. With Server 2012 R2, you can run a Live Clone while the VM at issue is running, exporting the relevant files to the new location for analysis and repair. A manager can also create a new VM from a specified snapshot, or checkpoint, without incurring downtime. This allows faster problem resolution associated with newly developed or untested software and simplifies application maintenance.
- Virtual Receive-side Scaling (vRSS): This new feature of Windows Server 2012 R2 Hyper-V spreads the processing of network traffic across multiple cores on the host and multiple cores on the virtual machine. This addresses the common problem of VMs failing to achieve anywhere near nominal throughput on a 10 Gbps network because of excessive processing load on a single CPU core. By spreading the processing of network traffic across many cores on the virtual machine, vRSS can as much as double throughput on heavy workloads without requiring any new or upgraded network hardware.
- Cross-Version Live Migration: Prior to Windows Server 2012 R2, upgrading to a new release of Windows Server required shutting down critical workloads in order to export and import VMs. Now you can move from Windows Server 2012 Hyper-V to the R2 release with no virtual machine downtime, preserving user productivity and conserving management time by allowing a more seamless upgrade. Cross-Version Live Migration supports upgrades between either standalone or clustered hosts, and you can automate the upgrade process with PowerShell.
- Improved Failover Clustering: Hyper-V and Windows Failover Clustering can now detect network connectivity problems for VMs. If a VM's physical network fails from causes such as a broken switch port or network adapter or a disconnected cable, the Windows Failover Cluster automatically moves the VM to a healthy node in the cluster to reestablish connectivity.
- Shared VHDX files: You can now share a virtual hard disk file (.vhdx) among virtual machines. This provides the shared storage needed for a guest failover cluster and allows you to share a virtual hard disk file with a VM without exposing your storage topology. Users can share critical resources such as SQL Server database files, file server services running within a virtual machine, and database files stored on shared disks.
- Automatic Virtual Machine Activation (AVMA): This new feature allows admins to install VMs without the hassle of having to manage product keys individually for each VM or read stickers on the servers. AVMA binds the VM activation to the licensed server and activates the VM at startup. Admins can activate VMs in remote locations with or without an Internet connection and track VM usage and licenses from the virtualization server without requiring access rights on the VM. The VM can be activated and continues to work even when it is migrated across an array of virtualization servers.
- Enhanced Linux support: Hyper-V now includes the synthetic 2D frame buffer driver to improve Linux graphics performance. In addition, dynamic memory support for Linux guests allows higher VM density per host. Hyper-V also now supports Live Virtual Machine Backup Support for Linux, improving availability and reducing management overhead.
Windows Server 2012 R2 incorporates a variety of new or enhanced features that improve the availability, performance, and manageability of virtualized storage systems.
Storage Spaces Tiering Optimizes Cost/Performance for Solid State Drives (SSD)
Windows Server 2012 R2 allows you to create virtual disks that are made up of two storage tiers. One tier is a solid state disk drive (SSD), which is very fast but is also very expensive and is therefore likely to have low capacity. The second tier consists of hard disk drives, which are very affordable, have enormous capacity, but are relatively slow. Windows Server 2012 R2 Storage Spaces automatically moves data from one tier to another, with the most frequently accessed data going to the SSD. For business-critical workloads, this provides close to solid-state performance at relatively low cost by leveraging SSDs, restricting them to handling only the busiest storage loads.
Additional enhancements to storage available with Windows Server 2012 R2 include:
Improved Support for Mobile and Remote Workers
- Live migration with Compression: This speeds up the process of moving Virtual Machines during a live migration by compressing VM memory prior to sending it over the network.
- Hyper-V Live Migration over SMB: You can now execute a live migration of VMs using Microsoft's Server Message Block (SMB) Protocol as a transport. This enables fast migrations and low processor overhead by utilizing SMB features like SMB Direct and SMB Multichannel.
- Storage Quality of Service (QoS): Storage QoS helps you control storage performance for virtual hard disks accessed by VMs by allowing you to specify maximum and minimum I/O loads for each virtual disk. The ability to configure storage QoS parameters for your virtual hard disk prevents one VHD from using up all the available bandwidth on its VM host.
- Online Virtual Hard Disk Resize: The online VHDX resize feature allows administrators to expand or shrink the virtual disk of a VM without requiring downtime. Before Windows Server 2012 R2 it was necessary to shut down a VM in order to grow or shrink VHDX virtual hard disk files.
Windows Server 2012 R2 incorporates improved support for the new network paradigm of Bring Your Own Device (BYOD), accommodating the latest generation of smart phones, tablets, and netbooks by providing convenient access to corporate data without compromising security.
Work folders make files available on all of a mobile worker's devices
The new Work Folders feature enables information workers to access their files from any device, anywhere, with any connection, while still allowing administrators to manage risk and govern the use of corporate resources. With Work Folders, a user's work files can be stored on a variety of mobile devices and also on a corporate desktop computer. Administrators can place these work files on a sync share folder, where they can be centrally managed and accessed from anywhere. Mobile users can work offline and, when an Internet connection is available, synchronize with the central file server. Admins have the option of defining mobile device policies such as encryption and lock-screen passwords.
Additional new or improved features in Windows Server 2012 R2 that support mobile or remote workers include:
Enhancements to Windows Server 2012 R2 Management
- Remote Desktop app: Microsoft's Remote Desktop app provides simplified access to corporate desktop PCs and applications from Windows, Windows RT, Apple iOS, Apple OS X and Android devices.
- VDI Data Deduplication: Windows Server 2012 R2 allows you to implement Data Deduplication on a scale-out file server to optimize live virtual hard disks for virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) workloads. By utilizing Data Deduplication to optimize Cluster Shared Volumes (CSVs) for your VDI workloads, you can save as much as 95 percent on the capacity of your current storage subsystem. Space savings attainable from data deduplication make it economically practical to use solid-state drives for VDI to achieve desktop-like performance for your VDI environment.
- Workplace Join: Users can register their personal devices to get single sign-on access to company resources and services. The Workplace Join feature installs a certificate on the registered device and creates a new device record in Active Directory. This device record creates an authenticating link between the end user and the device. This allows the mobile user to access corporate resources previously available only from a domain-joined PC.
- Automatic VPN Connections: A VPN connection can now be initiated automatically when a remote user starts an application that requires access to corporate resources. The remote user may still be asked for credentials, but will not have to launch the VPN connection manually before running the application.
Network management is far and away the biggest expense for most IT budgets, making the availability of efficient management tools crucial for driving down total cost of ownership. Windows Server 2012 R2 streamlines system-wide management via a combination of standards-based technology for controlling both Windows and non-Window devices, Windows PowerShell for comprehensive automation capabilities, and Server Manager for deploying and managing roles and features on local and remote, physical and virtual servers. New or improved management features available for Windows Server 2012 R2 include:
How Progent Can Help You with Windows Server 2012 R2
- Enhanced Server Manager: Server Manager has a new Storage and File Server management interface that allows you to create and manage storage pools, add and share volumes using SMB and NFS, and create and manage iSCSI virtual disks and targets. Server Manager also now lets you provision servers and offline VHDs from your desktop without requiring physical system access or a Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) connection to every server.
- Desired State Configuration (DSC): Desired State Configuration is a new management system in Windows PowerShell 4.0 that allows you to deploy and manage configuration data for your Windows Server environment. You can use DCS to guarantee conformance when installing or removing server roles and features or when managing registry settings, files and directories, local groups and user accounts, and environment variables. This feature helps ensure that the elements of your data center are correctly configured and prevents “configuration drift.”
- PowerShell Enhancements: Windows PowerShell 4.0 includes more than 3,300 new cmdlets for managing server roles and automating administrative tasks. The new Windows PowerShell Integrated Scripting Environment (ISE) allows you to debug Windows PowerShell Workflow and remote scripts. In Windows Server 2012 R2, you can manage authorization rules for Windows PowerShell Web Access remotely and you can now have multiple Windows PowerShell Web Access sessions in a single browser session.
- Improvements to IP Address Management (IPAM): Virtual IP address space management (IPAM) automatically discovers your network's IP address infrastructure servers and allows you to manage them from a centralized console. In Windows Server 2012 R2, IPAM is enabled via the Integration of IPAM with System Center Virtual Machine Manager. Enhancements to IPAM include role-based access control for a variety of built-in IPAM groups (such as DNS Record Administrator or IPAM DHCP Admin) as well as unlimited custom IPAM role-based-access groups
- Storage Spaces Enhancements: Storage Spaces is a Windows technology that lets you group physical disks into virtualized storage pools, and then create virtual disk storage spaces from the capacity available in the storage pools. In addition to the new storage spaces tiering feature discussed previously, Windows Server 2012 R2 also introduces a write-back cache to speed up SSD storage, parity space for failover clusters, dual parity to protect against simultaneous disk failures, and the use of storage pool free space to rebuild storage after a disk failure in order to reduce recovery time.
- CHKDSK: The CHKDSK tool in Windows Server 2012 R2 has been enhanced to run in only seconds instead of minutes or hours. In addition, you can now scan volumes online to reduce the downtime required for hard disk maintenance and repair.
- Virtual Machine Manager: Storage management for Windows Server 2012 R2 now offers enhanced support from System Center 2012 R2 Virtual Machine Manager (VMM). New storage management features provided by VMM 2012 include storage and file server discovery, capacity management, scale-out file server deployment, and storage spaces provisioning.
Progent offers a wide range of cost-effective consulting, project management, and troubleshooting services to help businesses of any size to realize maximum value from their Windows Server 2012 R2 installation. Progent can provide affordable part-time Chief Information Officer services to provide a strategic assessment of the business impact and risks related to deploying Windows Server 2012 R2, and Progent's Microsoft Gold-certified consultants can help you plan pilot systems to confirm the ability of Windows Server 2012 R2 to support your mission-critical applications now and in the foreseeable future. Progent's project management consultants can assist you to design and implement a migration to Windows Server 2012 R2 that avoids business disruption, and Progent's disaster recovery experts and business continuity planners can help you create, document, and validate a comprehensive DR/BC plan. For details about Progent's support services for migrating or upgrading to Windows Server 2012 R2, refer to Windows Server 2012 R2 upgrade and migration support services.
If you are planning on creating hybrid network model that integrates on-premises resources with public cloud services like those offered by Microsoft Azure, Progent can help you evaluate and deploy Windows Server 2016, which incorporates major components of Azure technology and is optimized for supporting hybrid networks. See Progent's Windows Server 2016 hybrid cloud solutions.
Progent's Microsoft Gold-certified consultants can help you configure Windows Server 2012 R2 for an on-premises, multi-site, cloud-based, or hybrid environment, design and deploy an optimal virtualization solution based on Hyper-V, integrate your telecommuters and mobile workers, train your IT staff on automated management techniques based on leading practices, and provide ongoing consulting and troubleshooting support either online or onsite. Progent can help you upgrade efficiently from legacy versions of Windows Server or set up an IT environment that supports multiple operating systems including Linux and Mac OS.
Progent's ProSight suite of remote network management packages includes ProSight WAN Watch remote server and network infrastructure monitoring services for 24x7x365 monitoring, automatic alerts and remediation, and comprehensive reporting on the health of your network and on trends in system performance. Progent's cloud computing experts can discuss the potential advantages of cloud-based IT solutions and can help you plan and deploy a private cloud, set up high-availability connections to a public cloud, or integrate your on-premises datacenter with appropriate cloud-based services. Progent's certified Windows 8.1 consultants can help you upgrade efficiently to Windows 8.1 clients to take better advantage of the synergies between Windows Server 2012 R2 and Windows 8.1. Progent can also provide online or on-premises Windows 10 migration support and can help you integrate a broad range of Windows 10 client devices into your Windows Server 2012 R2 environment.
Progent's smartphone integration experts can assist you to incorporate iPhone and iPads, Android phones and tablets, and Windows Phones and Surface devices so you can create a secure BYOD ecosystem based on Windows Server 2012 R2. Progent can assist you to deploy and manage a solution that gives mobile device users transparent access to team resources, located both on-premises or in the cloud. Progent can solve synchronization and device management issues and can show you how to define and enforce policies based on leading practices. Progent's Intune consultants can help you utilize Microsoft Intune for cloud-based device and application management. Smartphone and wireless tablet integration services available from Progent include iPhone and iPad integration, Android phone integration and management consulting, and RIM BlackBerry expertise.
Progent team of Cisco CCIE-certified network engineers is one of the largest of any independent IT services firm in the U.S., and Progent can help your business to build a network infrastructure that fully supports the high-performance and high-availability features of Windows Server 2012 R2. Progent also offers the expertise of CISM, CISA, GIAC, and CISSP-certified network security consultants who can help you assess and validate the security and compliance of your IT ecosystem, strengthen your security posture based on industry best practices, and automate your security management.
Progent's Online Consulting and Troubleshooting Services
Progent is a pioneer in providing remote consulting and troubleshooting support and has provided online help to IT organizations in every state in the U.S. (Refer to Progent's Customer Testimonials.) Online consulting and support avoids the costs and delays associated with travel and is the most affordable and fastest way to solve most network problems. Progent can also provide onsite support in major metropolitan areas across the United States.
If you need immediate online support from a Microsoft-certified consultant, visit Progent's Online Support Services.
Contact Progent for Help with Windows Server 2012 R2
For more information about Progent's consulting and troubleshooting services for Windows Server 2012 R2, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.
Progent Corporation. All rights reserved.
More topics of interest:
An index of content::
installation and Administration for BlackBerry Exchange
Microsoft SharePoint 2010 Integration Support San Francisco
Technical Support Jackson, MS, Gulfport, MS, Biloxi, MS, Hattiesburg, MS
San Antonio, TX Consultants
Education for Apple Final Cut Pro in Corte Madera, CA
Mountain View, California Specialists
Security Organizations for Firewall
Consultant Services in Santa Ana
Louisiana - New Orleans, LA, Baton Rouge, LA, Shreveport, LA, Metairie, LA Online Help
Small Office IT Consultants for SQL Server 2012 Boise, Ada County
Security Security Organization
Exchange 2016 Software Support in Denver, CO
Consultants for Newark
Contra Costa County Computer Firms
BlackBerry Enterprise Server Consultancies in El Paso County Colorado
Help Desk Professional Services
On-site Technical Support
BlackBerry Exchange Network Support Service Wichita Kansas
Help and Support for Exchange Server 2010 Upgrade Yountville, CA
Alamo, CA ISA Server Consultant Services
Online Support Maryland
BlackBerry Wireless IT Outsourcing Group in San Francisco Bay Area
Nationwide Small Business Outsourcing for Microsoft SQL Server 2016 in Minneapolis
Consulting Services for Cisco Continuous Data Protection in Chicago, Illinois
Windows 2016 Server Migration Specialists in Glendale
National Manchester, NH Network Design and Configuration
Windows Server 2012 Network Consulting in Albuquerque
Technical Support Group for BlackBerry BES Server
Security information Systems Audit in Seattle Kirkland Everett, WA
Worldwide BlackBerry Exchange Small Business IT Support Firm in Pasadena, California
Best Computer Remote Consulting Job
Network Administration for Texas - Houston, TX, San Antonio, TX, Dallas-Fort-Worth, TX, Austin, TX
Cisco Network Administration Montana
Data Backup and Recovery Configuration Napa, California
Akron, Ohio Computer Network Support Firms Microsoft and Cisco Computer Network Support Firms
Antivirus Consultants Antivirus Subscription
Apple Mac Spam Filtering Consultancy Macintosh Virus Recovery Technology Consulting Services Columbus
BlackBerry BES Network Consulting Specialists for RIM Blackberry
BlackBerry Enterprise Server Computer Consulting Group Computer Consulting Services
BlackBerry Enterprise Server IT Management BlackBerry Desktop Manager Information Technology Outsourcing Firms
BlackBerry Enterprise Server Outsourcing BlackBerry Wireless Small Business IT Consulting Companies in Adams County Colorado
BlackBerry Exchange Network Designers Small Office Network Consultant in Huntington Beach, CA
BlackBerry Professional Software Consulting Team BlackBerry Professional Software Information Technology Outsourcing Companies in Anchorage
BlackBerry Smartphone Consultant Services RIM BlackBerry Technician Allegheny County Pennsylvania
BlackBerry Synchronization Small Business Server Support RIM BlackBerry Security Consulting Companies
BlackBerry Wireless Computer Setup Colorado Springs Fort Carson Urgent BlackBerry Exchange IT Consultants
Business Portal for Dynamics GP Technology Professional Consultants for Dynamics GP Modifier
CISA Security Certified Expert Ohio Network Assessments Small Business IT Support Firm
CISSP Certified Expert Small Business IT Outsourcing Firm for Florida Florida Networking Firm
CISSP Security Firms CISSP Intrusion Detection in Lincoln, NE
Castro Valley Networking Companies East Bay Computer Networking
CentOS Linux, Solaris, UNIX Support and Help Red Hat Linux, Sun Solaris, UNIX Outsourcing in Phoenix, Maricopa County
Cheyenne, WY On-site IT Support Troubleshooting
Cisco CCIE Service Provider Network Consultant Contractor Contract Job Opportunities
Cisco CCIE Service Provider Network Support Part Time Job Computer Security Engineer Subcontractor Jobs
Cisco CCIE Technical Consultant Microsoft and Apple Tech Expert
Cisco CCIP Consulting Position Part Time Jobs
Cisco Certified Expert California - Los Angeles, San Diego, Long Beach, Fresno Setup Service California - Los Angeles, CA, San Diego, CA, Long Beach, CA, Fresno, CA Computer Help
Cisco Computer Companies Cisco Support Company Milwaukee
Cisco Consulting Organization Networking Companies for Cisco in Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Chesapeake, VA
Cisco Consulting Services Consultancy Services Group for Cisco Fort Wayne International Airport FWA
Cisco Pacifica Network Consult Best Bay Area Support Companies
Cisco Professional Computer Consulting Firm for Cisco Scottsdale, AZ
Cisco Small Business IT Outsourcing Services Georgetown Cisco Professional Services
Cisco VPN Troubleshooting VPN Consultant Services in San Francisco
Cisco and Microsoft Certified Modesto Technicians Modesto Computer Help California
Citrix XenCenter Consultants Citrix Virtualization Technology Professional
Colorado Small Business Computer Consulting Group Cisco Certified Experts Colorado Information Technology Outsourcing Company
Computer Consulting Firms for BlackBerry Email Small Business IT Outsourcing for RIM BlackBerry in Oakland Airport OAK
Computer Consulting for Microsoft SQL 2008 Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Software Recovery Bexar County Texas
Computer Engineer SharePoint 2013 Network Consultants Colorado Springs Colorado
Computer Expert St. Paul, MN Small Business Network Consulting Group
Computer Network Consultants Virginia - Virginia Beach, VA, Norfolk, VA, Chesapeake, VA, Richmond, VA IT Consultants
Computer Support Firms for Exchange Server 2013 Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 Small Office IT Consulting Caddo Parish Louisiana
Configuration for Risk Assessment National CRISC Certified Integration Services
Consultancy Firms Repairing for Microsoft Windows 2008 Newark
Consultants Computer Security in Portland - Beaverton
Consulting for Oracle Recovery Manager Oracle PL/SQL Outsourced Programming
Contractor Job Microsoft MCP Consultant Telecommuter Jobs
Core Routers Network Consultants Technical Support for IOS Software in Albuquerque, New Mexico
Dynamics GP Great Plains Software Network Engineer Microsoft GP/Great Plains Support Services
Engineer for Android and Office integration Android and Windows 10 integration Remote Consulting
Engineer for Microsoft Operations Manager Integration Support Grand Rapids
Excel and SQL Server Services Programming Companies for Excel Power View
Exchange 2003 Server System Support Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 Software Security Consultant
Exchange 2003 Server Technical Consultant Denver Golden Triangle Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 Small Business Computer Consulting Group
Exchange 2016 Mailbox Server Consultants Setup and Support for Exchange 2016 Outlook on the web
Exchange Server 2016 Computer Services Microsoft Exchange 2016 IT Consulting Companies
Firewall Network Security Auditing CISSP Network Security Evaluation in Massachusetts
Georgia IT Solution Providers Georgia Design Consultants
Help and Support Online Consulting for Gentoo Linux, Solaris, UNIX Greensboro, NC
Honolulu, Oahu, HI, Maui, HI, Kauai, HI Remote Troubleshooting Hawaii - Honolulu, Oahu, Maui, Kauai, HI Online Support Services
IP Telephony Network Engineer Professional
IT Consultants Cisco CCIE Network Providers in South Hampton Roads
IT Consultants for Cisco Virtual Private Network Technology Consulting Services
IT Outsource BlackBerry Email Computer Network Consulting Port of New Orleans
IT Services for BlackBerry Wireless Technology Consulting Services for BlackBerry Wireless in Yonkers
Information Technology Consulting Companies for Virginia Beach Best Virginia Beach, Virginia Information Technology Outsourcing Company
Information Technology Consulting Company for Small Business Network Microsoft Computer IT Consultant in Rockford Loves Park Machesney Park
Integration Firm for San Francisco Microsoft and Cisco Certified Bay Area Computer Consulting Group
Internet Data Center Consultancy Fault-tolerant Data Centers Specialist
Job Microsoft MCP Support Full-Time Jobs
Jobs Cisco CCNA Consultant Contract Job in Tucson, AZ
Linux Integration Support Remote Troubleshooting for Linux
Los Angeles Technical Support Organizations Emergency Los Angeles, CA Help
MCSA MCDBA MCIPT Consultant Remote Support Jobs Positions for Microsoft MCDST Consultant in Santa Clara County
MCSE MCSA MCDBA MCIPT MCA Remote Consulting Work From Home Job Microsoft Consultant Work From Home Job in Boston
MSSQL Technology Consulting Services MSSQL Specialist
Mandrake Linux, Solaris, UNIX Specialists St Louis Forest Park CentOS Linux, Sun Solaris, UNIX Professional
Marin County Small Business Server Support CCIE Expert Certified On-site Technical Support
Microsoft AX Small Office Network Consultant Manager for Custom Software Development in Lexington-Fayette, Kentucky
Microsoft Certified Windows and UNIX Consult Microsoft Technology Professional
Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP Online Support Services MS Dynamics NAV Applications Consultants
Microsoft Dynamics NAV Remote Support Microsoft Dynamics NAV Support Outsourcing
Microsoft Exchange 2010 Help Center Remote Support Services for Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 in Portland - Tualatin
Microsoft Exchange 2010 Small Business Network Consulting Group Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 Computer Consulting Companies in Garland
Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 Computer Consultancy Company Networking Consultancy Services
Microsoft Gold Certified Partner Exchange 2013 Upgrade On-site Support Consultant Services
Microsoft MCITP Engineer Freelancing Job Cisco CCIE Storage Networking Network Consulting Contract Jobs in Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson Airport ATL
Microsoft MCTS Remote Consultant Full-Time Jobs Network Remote Consultant Part Time Job Downtown Manhattan
Microsoft NAV Role Centers Specialist Livermore, CA Configuration
Microsoft SharePoint Server 2007 IT Consultant Engineer in St Louis
Microsoft SharePoint Server Network Consulting SharePoint Server 2013 Outsourcing in Daly City, CA
Microsoft System Center DPM 2010 Professional System Center DPM 2010 Onsite Technical Support Oakland
Microsoft System Center Operations Manager Support Services Petaluma System Center MOM Services
Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Clusters Consulting Windows 2012 R2 Cluster Server Remote Technical Support
Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Computer Network Support Company Network Consulting Firm for Windows Server 2016 in Raleigh Wake Forest Garner Cary
Microsoft and Apple Information Technology Management IT Outsourcing System Consultant Ventura Camarillo Newbury Park
Microsoft, Cisco and Security Certified Experts San Francisco Network Installation Bay Area Technology Consultant
Migration Help Network Support Group Pomona, County
Network Consultant for Ubuntu Linux, Solaris, UNIX Setup and Support Mobile County Alabama
Network Consultation Emergency Phone Support Small Business Computer Consulting in Thousand Oaks Moorpark
Network Security Consultants for Monterey California Monterey Technical Support Firms
Network Support Service for Newman California Modesto Technical Support Firm
Networking Consultant for Microsoft Exchange Networking Group in Coconut Grove
Networking Group for Cisco Information Technology Outsourcing Group in Oklahoma City, Tinker Air Force Base
On Site service for Cisco Cisco IT Service Providers
Online Support for Windows Server Hyper-V 2016 Containers Orlando, FL IT Services for Hyper-V 2016 Management
Online Technical Support for Microsoft SharePoint Microsoft SharePoint 2010 Integration Support Omaha Council Bluffs
Onsite Technical Support for Office 365 integration with on-premises environments Office 365 Gmail migration Support and Integration in Des Moines, IA
Outsourced IT Services for SQL Server Small Business Server Support for Microsoft SQL Server 2012
Outsourcing Consultancy Services Group for Los Angeles
Outsourcing for Double-Take Backup Fort Lauderdale, FL Double-Take Backup and Restore Support and Setup
Part Time Job Microsoft MCP Remote Support Telecommute Jobs Twin Cities, Minnesota
Pinole Tech Consultant Top Quality Recovery Services for Hercules in Northern California
PowerPivot for SharePoint Professional SQL Server 2012 Performance Tuning Troubleshooting Oakland
ProSight Managed Services Consultants Consulting for Ransomware Recovery
Programming Companies for Microsoft Azure integration MCSE Expert Certified Design Firm for Microsoft Azure Virtual Machines
Providence, Providence County, Rhode Island IT Consulting Company Small Office Network Consultant
Redhat Online Technical Support Solaris Support and Help in Vermont
Remote Support Wireless Bridge Technical Consultant Minneapolis, Minnesota
Remote Support SharePoint Server Professionals Boise Idaho
Remote Technical Support for Cisco Architecture Cisco Small Office IT Consultants Augusta-Richmond County, Georgia
SCCM 2012 Windows 2010 Provisioning Remote Technical Support Louisville, KY Award Winning IT Consulting
SQL Server 2014 Consultant San Jose Microsoft SQL Server Technician
Salinas Information Technology Consulting Company Castroville Information Technology Manager in California
San Antonio, Texas Network Management Services Support Outsourcing Services for San Antonio, Texas
Santa Clara County Small Business Computer Consulting Group San Jose Engineers in Northern California
Security Companies Security Security Auditing
Security Consultant Freelancing Jobs Microsoft MCITP Remote Support Home Based Virtual Office Phoenix - Tempe - Mesa
Security Consultant for CISSP Firewall information Systems Audit Charlotte, NC
Security Consulting Careers Security Consultant Employment
Security Services WatchGuard SSL VPN Security Firms in Austin, TX
Server Administration for Cisco Cisco Server Consulting in Torrance
Server Help for Desktop Microsoft Mac and Linux Desktop Network Support Consulting
Services for Cisco Cisco Computer Support Company in Washington District of Columbia
Setup and Support for Linux Linux Computer Consultant Alaska
SharePoint 2013 Technical Support Services Computer Engineer for SharePoint Server 2007 in Mesa Phoenix
SharePoint Server 2010 Computer Engineer SharePoint Support Outsourcing in Riverside - Ontario
SharePoint Server 2010 Technical Support Services Denver Aurora On-site Technical Support for SharePoint
SharePoint Server 2013 On-site Technical Support Support Services for SharePoint 2010
SharePoint Server Online Troubleshooting Microsoft SharePoint On-site Support in Phoenix Valley of the Sun
Slackware Linux, Solaris, UNIX Onsite Technical Support Online Support in Miami Beach
Small Business IT Consulting Firms for Sonoma Network Engineers for Sebastopol in California
Small Business IT Outsourcing Companies for BlackBerry BES Server BlackBerry Computer Consulting Firm Atlanta, Fulton County
Small Business Specialist Network Documentation
Small Office Computer Consultant for Cisco Cisco Providers in Ohio
Small Office Computer Consultants Microsoft and Apple System Support Leon County Florida
Small Office Computer Consulting Services BlackBerry BES Server Computer Support For Small Offices in Oakland Airport OAK
Specialist Email Link Protection Specialist
Spokane, Washington IT Consulting Services Microsoft and Cisco Certified Expert Spokane, Washington Service Provider
Subcontractor Job Central Valley California Job Openings for Microsoft MCTS Engineer
Support Companies for Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Computer Tech Boston
Support Firm for Cisco Certified CCIE Cisco Router Network Setup in Livermore, California
Support Firm for Oklahoma Oklahoma City, OK Consultancies
Support Services for Dynamics GP/Great Plains Features Network Consultant for Dynamics GP/Great Plains
Support and Setup Remote Support
Support for Microsoft SharePoint Support Services in Phoenix Valley of the Sun
Suse Linux, Sun Solaris, UNIX On-site Support Fedora Linux, Sun Solaris, UNIX IT Services in Montgomery Huntsville
Tech Consultant Consultancy Services Group for Seattle, WA
Technical Support Organization for New York - New York City, NY, Buffalo, NY, Rochester, NY, Syracuse, NY New York City- Manhattan, The Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island Help Center
Technology Consulting UNIX On-site Technical Support in Montana
Technology Consulting for Microsoft SharePoint Microsoft SharePoint 2010 Help and Support in Pittsburgh International Airport PIT
Telecommuter Jobs for Microsoft Certified Support Petaluma Sonoma County Microsoft MCSA Support Job
UNIX Support and Help Linux Computer Consultant in Los Angeles, CA
Ubuntu Linux, Solaris, UNIX Consulting Services Mandrake Linux, Sun Solaris, UNIX Online Support Services
Washington Support Team Seattle Washington Network Consult
Windows 7 Integration Consultants Windows 7 Upgrade Remote Consulting
Windows Security Small Business Network Consulting Firm Contractor for Microsoft Windows Flint, Genesee County
Windows Server 2016 Security and Compliance Network Consulting National Windows Server 2016 migration Information Technology Consulting
Windows Server 2016 Small Business IT Outsourcing Company Security Consultants for Windows in Norfolk Virginia
scom 2016 SharePoint integration Specialist microsoft operations manager 2016 Consulting Services