Microsoft Gold Certified Consulting
Windows Server 2012 R2 Help:
Planning and Deployment
Windows Server provides high-availability storage and networking features that support single or multi-tenant IT ecosystems of any size running a broad array of workloads on standards-based hardware. The platform includes automated management tools to streamline deployments and cut operational costs. Windows Server 2012 R2 builds on the successful architecture of Windows Server 2012 and incorporates significant enhancements in the areas of virtualization, availability, performance, economy, manageability, security, and remote access to line-of-business applications. For a discussion of the breakthrough feature set introduced by Windows Server 2012, which preceded the R2 release by a year, see Windows Server 2012 Consulting Services.
Because Windows Server is such a pivotal element to your information technology ecosystem, it is vital that you plan your deployment carefully to avoid costly and disruptive backtracking. Progent's Microsoft Gold-certified consultants, Cisco-certified infrastructure engineers, and CISSP-certified security specialists can provide expertise for every phase of your migration to Windows Server 2012 R2 and every aspect of your IT environment. Progent also offers Linux consulting and Apple technology integration to help you design and build a cohesive network that supports multiple operating systems. Progent can provide comprehensive project management services or as-needed consulting and troubleshooting to help ensure that Windows Server 2012 R2 delivers maximum business value to your organization.
Progent's consulting, support and training services for Windows Server 2012 R2 are available online and Progent also offers onsite consulting in major metropolitan areas throughout the U.S.
Since the release of Windows Server 2008 R2, world-class virtualization has been the driving force behind Windows Server design. Windows Server 2012 R2 arguably advances from world-class to best of class, providing powerful integrated solutions for complex scenarios such as cloud-based or hybrid cloud/on-premises computing, multitenant datacenters, and concurrent support for Windows and Linux operating systems. Windows Server 2012 R2 incorporates massive improvements in scale and density over Windows Server 2008 R2, in some cases offering order-of-magnitude improvements.
Windows 2008 R2
Windows 2012 R2
Logical processors on hardware
Virtual processors per host
Virtual processors per VM
Memory per VM
Virtual disk capacity
Windows Server 2012 R2 Offers Dramatic Improvements in Scale and Density
Aside from being heavily outclassed in scale and density, Windows Server 2008 R2 has also reached the point in its product lifecycle where Microsoft has terminated mainstream support. As Windows Server 2008 R2 proceeds through its end-of-life phases, issues concerning security and compliance will become increasingly problematic. Generally, it is prudent for IT organizations that still rely on Windows Server 2008 R2, or any earlier version of Windows Server, to begin planning for a transition to Windows Server 2012 R2.
Hyper-V Virtualization Enhancements in Windows Server 2012 R2
The Hyper-V role allows you to build and control a virtualized computing ecosystem based on technology incorporated into Windows Server 2012 R2. Hyper-V virtualizes hardware to create virtual machines (VMs) that enable you to run multiple operating systems simultaneously on a single physical machine. This saves money and improves productivity by allowing better hardware utilization, simplifying provisioning and other management tasks, and improving the availability of business-critical applications. Windows Server 2012 R2 introduces a variety of new and enhanced features for Hyper-V virtualization.
Support for a Tertiary Replica Site Enhances Availability and Resilience
One of the major enhancements to Hyper-V virtualization in Windows Server 2012 R2 is support for a Tertiary Replica Site. Windows Server 2012 included the ability to replicate a virtual machine to a second Hyper-V host server which could be located onsite, at a remote data center, or in the cloud. Windows Server 2012 R2 adds the ability to have an additional Hyper-V host server at a tertiary replica site, providing enhanced protection against site failure. Windows Server 2012 R2 also allows you to schedule how often changes on the running VM are replicated to the two backup sites. You can select intervals of 15 minutes, 5 minutes, or 30 seconds based on the requirements of your specific applications. Full recovery from a site failure takes only minutes, practically eliminating costly downtime. Because Hyper-V Replica can operate asynchronously over a conventional broadband Internet connection, you avoid the expense of a dedicated high-speed connection that is usually associated with enterprise-class disaster recovery solutions.
Additional enhancements to Hyper-V available in Windows Server 2012 R2 include:
Storage Enhancements in Windows Server 2012 R2
- Virtual Machine Live Cloning: Prior to Windows Server 2012 R2, if an application running on a virtual machine developed an issue, cloning the workload for troubleshooting purposes required shutting down the VM. With Server 2012 R2, you can run a Live Clone while the VM at issue is running, exporting the relevant files to the new location for analysis and repair. A manager can also create a new VM from a specified snapshot, or checkpoint, without incurring downtime. This allows faster problem resolution associated with newly developed or untested software and simplifies application maintenance.
- Virtual Receive-side Scaling (vRSS): This new feature of Windows Server 2012 R2 Hyper-V spreads the processing of network traffic across multiple cores on the host and multiple cores on the virtual machine. This addresses the common problem of VMs failing to achieve anywhere near nominal throughput on a 10 Gbps network because of excessive processing load on a single CPU core. By spreading the processing of network traffic across many cores on the virtual machine, vRSS can as much as double throughput on heavy workloads without requiring any new or upgraded network hardware.
- Cross-Version Live Migration: Prior to Windows Server 2012 R2, upgrading to a new release of Windows Server required shutting down critical workloads in order to export and import VMs. Now you can move from Windows Server 2012 Hyper-V to the R2 release with no virtual machine downtime, preserving user productivity and conserving management time by allowing a more seamless upgrade. Cross-Version Live Migration supports upgrades between either standalone or clustered hosts, and you can automate the upgrade process with PowerShell.
- Improved Failover Clustering: Hyper-V and Windows Failover Clustering can now detect network connectivity problems for VMs. If a VM's physical network fails from causes such as a broken switch port or network adapter or a disconnected cable, the Windows Failover Cluster automatically moves the VM to a healthy node in the cluster to reestablish connectivity.
- Shared VHDX files: You can now share a virtual hard disk file (.vhdx) among virtual machines. This provides the shared storage needed for a guest failover cluster and allows you to share a virtual hard disk file with a VM without exposing your storage topology. Users can share critical resources such as SQL Server database files, file server services running within a virtual machine, and database files stored on shared disks.
- Automatic Virtual Machine Activation (AVMA): This new feature allows admins to install VMs without the hassle of having to manage product keys individually for each VM or read stickers on the servers. AVMA binds the VM activation to the licensed server and activates the VM at startup. Admins can activate VMs in remote locations with or without an Internet connection and track VM usage and licenses from the virtualization server without requiring access rights on the VM. The VM can be activated and continues to work even when it is migrated across an array of virtualization servers.
- Enhanced Linux support: Hyper-V now includes the synthetic 2D frame buffer driver to improve Linux graphics performance. In addition, dynamic memory support for Linux guests allows higher VM density per host. Hyper-V also now supports Live Virtual Machine Backup Support for Linux, improving availability and reducing management overhead.
Windows Server 2012 R2 incorporates a variety of new or enhanced features that improve the availability, performance, and manageability of virtualized storage systems.
Storage Spaces Tiering Optimizes Cost/Performance for Solid State Drives (SSD)
Windows Server 2012 R2 allows you to create virtual disks that are made up of two storage tiers. One tier is a solid state disk drive (SSD), which is very fast but is also very expensive and is therefore likely to have low capacity. The second tier consists of hard disk drives, which are very affordable, have enormous capacity, but are relatively slow. Windows Server 2012 R2 Storage Spaces automatically moves data from one tier to another, with the most frequently accessed data going to the SSD. For business-critical workloads, this provides close to solid-state performance at relatively low cost by leveraging SSDs, restricting them to handling only the busiest storage loads.
Additional enhancements to storage available with Windows Server 2012 R2 include:
Improved Support for Mobile and Remote Workers
- Live migration with Compression: This speeds up the process of moving Virtual Machines during a live migration by compressing VM memory prior to sending it over the network.
- Hyper-V Live Migration over SMB: You can now execute a live migration of VMs using Microsoft's Server Message Block (SMB) Protocol as a transport. This enables fast migrations and low processor overhead by utilizing SMB features like SMB Direct and SMB Multichannel.
- Storage Quality of Service (QoS): Storage QoS helps you control storage performance for virtual hard disks accessed by VMs by allowing you to specify maximum and minimum I/O loads for each virtual disk. The ability to configure storage QoS parameters for your virtual hard disk prevents one VHD from using up all the available bandwidth on its VM host.
- Online Virtual Hard Disk Resize: The online VHDX resize feature allows administrators to expand or shrink the virtual disk of a VM without requiring downtime. Before Windows Server 2012 R2 it was necessary to shut down a VM in order to grow or shrink VHDX virtual hard disk files.
Windows Server 2012 R2 incorporates improved support for the new network paradigm of Bring Your Own Device (BYOD), accommodating the latest generation of smart phones, tablets, and netbooks by providing convenient access to corporate data without compromising security.
Work folders make files available on all of a mobile worker's devices
The new Work Folders feature enables information workers to access their files from any device, anywhere, with any connection, while still allowing administrators to manage risk and govern the use of corporate resources. With Work Folders, a user's work files can be stored on a variety of mobile devices and also on a corporate desktop computer. Administrators can place these work files on a sync share folder, where they can be centrally managed and accessed from anywhere. Mobile users can work offline and, when an Internet connection is available, synchronize with the central file server. Admins have the option of defining mobile device policies such as encryption and lock-screen passwords.
Additional new or improved features in Windows Server 2012 R2 that support mobile or remote workers include:
Enhancements to Windows Server 2012 R2 Management
- Remote Desktop app: Microsoft's Remote Desktop app provides simplified access to corporate desktop PCs and applications from Windows, Windows RT, Apple iOS, Apple OS X and Android devices.
- VDI Data Deduplication: Windows Server 2012 R2 allows you to implement Data Deduplication on a scale-out file server to optimize live virtual hard disks for virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) workloads. By utilizing Data Deduplication to optimize Cluster Shared Volumes (CSVs) for your VDI workloads, you can save as much as 95 percent on the capacity of your current storage subsystem. Space savings attainable from data deduplication make it economically practical to use solid-state drives for VDI to achieve desktop-like performance for your VDI environment.
- Workplace Join: Users can register their personal devices to get single sign-on access to company resources and services. The Workplace Join feature installs a certificate on the registered device and creates a new device record in Active Directory. This device record creates an authenticating link between the end user and the device. This allows the mobile user to access corporate resources previously available only from a domain-joined PC.
- Automatic VPN Connections: A VPN connection can now be initiated automatically when a remote user starts an application that requires access to corporate resources. The remote user may still be asked for credentials, but will not have to launch the VPN connection manually before running the application.
Network management is far and away the biggest expense for most IT budgets, making the availability of efficient management tools crucial for driving down total cost of ownership. Windows Server 2012 R2 streamlines system-wide management via a combination of standards-based technology for controlling both Windows and non-Window devices, Windows PowerShell for comprehensive automation capabilities, and Server Manager for deploying and managing roles and features on local and remote, physical and virtual servers. New or improved management features available for Windows Server 2012 R2 include:
How Progent Can Help You with Windows Server 2012 R2
- Enhanced Server Manager: Server Manager has a new Storage and File Server management interface that allows you to create and manage storage pools, add and share volumes using SMB and NFS, and create and manage iSCSI virtual disks and targets. Server Manager also now lets you provision servers and offline VHDs from your desktop without requiring physical system access or a Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) connection to every server.
- Desired State Configuration (DSC): Desired State Configuration is a new management system in Windows PowerShell 4.0 that allows you to deploy and manage configuration data for your Windows Server environment. You can use DCS to guarantee conformance when installing or removing server roles and features or when managing registry settings, files and directories, local groups and user accounts, and environment variables. This feature helps ensure that the elements of your data center are correctly configured and prevents “configuration drift.”
- PowerShell Enhancements: Windows PowerShell 4.0 includes more than 3,300 new cmdlets for managing server roles and automating administrative tasks. The new Windows PowerShell Integrated Scripting Environment (ISE) allows you to debug Windows PowerShell Workflow and remote scripts. In Windows Server 2012 R2, you can manage authorization rules for Windows PowerShell Web Access remotely and you can now have multiple Windows PowerShell Web Access sessions in a single browser session.
- Improvements to IP Address Management (IPAM): Virtual IP address space management (IPAM) automatically discovers your network's IP address infrastructure servers and allows you to manage them from a centralized console. In Windows Server 2012 R2, IPAM is enabled via the Integration of IPAM with System Center Virtual Machine Manager. Enhancements to IPAM include role-based access control for a variety of built-in IPAM groups (such as DNS Record Administrator or IPAM DHCP Admin) as well as unlimited custom IPAM role-based-access groups
- Storage Spaces Enhancements: Storage Spaces is a Windows technology that lets you group physical disks into virtualized storage pools, and then create virtual disk storage spaces from the capacity available in the storage pools. In addition to the new storage spaces tiering feature discussed previously, Windows Server 2012 R2 also introduces a write-back cache to speed up SSD storage, parity space for failover clusters, dual parity to protect against simultaneous disk failures, and the use of storage pool free space to rebuild storage after a disk failure in order to reduce recovery time.
- CHKDSK: The CHKDSK tool in Windows Server 2012 R2 has been enhanced to run in only seconds instead of minutes or hours. In addition, you can now scan volumes online to reduce the downtime required for hard disk maintenance and repair.
- Virtual Machine Manager: Storage management for Windows Server 2012 R2 now offers enhanced support from System Center 2012 R2 Virtual Machine Manager (VMM). New storage management features provided by VMM 2012 include storage and file server discovery, capacity management, scale-out file server deployment, and storage spaces provisioning.
Progent offers a wide range of cost-effective consulting, project management, and troubleshooting services to help businesses of any size to realize maximum value from their Windows Server 2012 R2 installation. Progent can provide affordable part-time Chief Information Officer services to provide a strategic assessment of the business impact and risks related to deploying Windows Server 2012 R2, and Progent's Microsoft Gold-certified consultants can help you plan pilot systems to confirm the ability of Windows Server 2012 R2 to support your mission-critical applications now and in the foreseeable future. Progent's project management consultants can assist you to design and implement a migration to Windows Server 2012 R2 that avoids business disruption, and Progent's disaster recovery experts and business continuity planners can help you create, document, and validate a comprehensive DR/BC plan. For details about Progent's support services for migrating or upgrading to Windows Server 2012 R2, refer to Windows Server 2012 R2 upgrade and migration support services.
If you are planning on creating hybrid network model that integrates on-premises resources with public cloud services like those offered by Microsoft Azure, Progent can help you evaluate and deploy Windows Server 2016, which incorporates major components of Azure technology and is optimized for supporting hybrid networks. See Progent's Windows Server 2016 hybrid cloud solutions.
Progent's Microsoft Gold-certified consultants can help you configure Windows Server 2012 R2 for an on-premises, multi-site, cloud-based, or hybrid environment, design and deploy an optimal virtualization solution based on Hyper-V, integrate your telecommuters and mobile workers, train your IT staff on automated management techniques based on leading practices, and provide ongoing consulting and troubleshooting support either online or onsite. Progent can help you upgrade efficiently from legacy versions of Windows Server or set up an IT environment that supports multiple operating systems including Linux and Mac OS.
Progent offers remote server and network monitoring services for 24x7x365 monitoring, automatic alerts and remediation, and comprehensive reporting on the health of your network and on trends in system performance. Progent's cloud computing experts can discuss the potential advantages of cloud-based IT solutions and can help you plan and deploy a private cloud, set up high-availability connections to a public cloud, or integrate your on-premises datacenter with appropriate cloud-based services. Progent's certified Windows 8.1 consultants can help you upgrade efficiently to Windows 8.1 clients to take better advantage of the synergies between Windows Server 2012 R2 and Windows 8.1. Progent can also provide online or on-premises Windows 10 migration support and can help you integrate a broad range of Windows 10 client devices into your Windows Server 2012 R2 environment.
Progent's smartphone integration experts can assist you to incorporate iPhone and iPads, Android phones and tablets, and Windows Phones and Surface devices so you can create a secure BYOD ecosystem based on Windows Server 2012 R2. Progent can assist you to deploy and manage a solution that gives mobile device users transparent access to team resources, located both on-premises or in the cloud. Progent can solve synchronization and device management issues and can show you how to define and enforce policies based on leading practices. Progent's Intune consultants can help you utilize Microsoft Intune for cloud-based device and application management. Smartphone and wireless tablet integration services available from Progent include iPhone and iPad integration, Android phone integration and management consulting, and RIM BlackBerry expertise.
Progent team of Cisco CCIE-certified network engineers is one of the largest of any independent IT services firm in the U.S., and Progent can help your business to build a network infrastructure that fully supports the high-performance and high-availability features of Windows Server 2012 R2. Progent also offers the expertise of CISM, CISA, GIAC, and CISSP-certified network security consultants who can help you assess and validate the security and compliance of your IT ecosystem, strengthen your security posture based on industry best practices, and automate your security management.
Progent's Online Consulting and Troubleshooting Services
Progent is a pioneer in providing remote consulting and troubleshooting support and has provided online help to IT organizations in every state in the U.S. (Refer to Progent's Customer Testimonials.) Online consulting and support avoids the costs and delays associated with travel and is the most affordable and fastest way to solve most network problems. Progent can also provide onsite support in major metropolitan areas across the United States.
If you need immediate online support from a Microsoft-certified consultant, visit Progent's Online Support Services.
Contact Progent for Help with Windows Server 2012 R2
For more information about Progent's consulting and troubleshooting services for Windows Server 2012 R2, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.
Progent Corporation. All rights reserved.
More topics of interest:
An index of content::
Integration for Cisco Firewall integration in San Francisco
Philadelphia, PA, Pittsburgh, PA, Allentown, PA, Erie, PA Technical Support
Chicago O'Hare International ORD Windows 2003 Server Onsite Support
Computer Firms for California
CISSP Firewall Network Install in Colorado
UNIX Technology Consulting Services in Michigan
Cisco Consulting Group Madison, Dane County
Linux Consultants in Boise City, Pocatello, Idaho Falls, ID
Integration Group for Emergency Phone Support in Lancaster California
Georgia UNIX Remote Support Services
Gentoo Linux, Solaris, UNIX Remote Technical Support
Columbus Ohio Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Technology Consultants
Lincoln, Nebraska Small Office Network Consultants
Glendale, Los Angeles County Windows 2003 Server Network Architect
Mesa Small Business Computer Consulting Firm
Microsoft SQL 2014 Information Technology Outsourcing Companies Harris County Texas
Cisco Management Small Business Outsourcing IT in Palo Alto
Los Angeles, CA IT Technical Support Company
Part Time Jobs Greenwich Village
Orlando, FL Cisco Outsourcing Company
Small Business Network Consulting Group for Cisco in Buffalo
Austin Computer Network Support Firms
Novato, CA Professional for 7900 Series IP Phone
Firewall Security Consulting in Phoenix, AZ
Cisco Design Companies Chicago, IL
Kansas City Missouri Red Hat Linux, Sun Solaris, UNIX Remote Support Services
Danville Design Companies in California
Specialist for SharePoint Server 2013 Hillsboro, OR
Computer Support Contract Jobs
Microsoft Lync Server Instant Messaging Online Troubleshooting Des Moines
San Jose Migrations
Plano Dallas BlackBerry Redirector Software Security Consultant
Shreveport Network Security Testing for Security Penetration Testing
Tacoma Small Business IT Consulting Company
Microsoft SharePoint Server 2007 Onsite Technical Support in SoHo, New York
St. Paul, MN Technical Support Organization
Network Management Services for SQL Server 2014 in Washington DC
Norfolk, VA Troubleshooters
Microsoft SQL Server 2012 System Engineers in Fort Worth North Texas
Morgan Hill Computer Consultant California
Microsoft Windows 2003 Remote Technical Support Lambert International Airport STL
Consulting Group for New Mexico
Help and Support
ASA Firewalls Network Consultants Dublin, CA Cisco ASA firewall VPN Online Help
Albuquerque, NM System Repair Cisco Experts Albuquerque Computer Consultant
Arizona Computer Consulting Companies Arizona Phone Support Services
Atlanta, GA Software Recovery Georgia Consultancies
BlackBerry BES Integration Consulting Baton Rouge Capital Area Information Technology Support for BlackBerry Professional Software
BlackBerry BPS Technical Services Computer Network Support Companies for BlackBerry BES Server Indianapolis, Marion County
BlackBerry Desktop Manager Consultants Top Ranked BlackBerry Enterprise Server Remote Troubleshooting
BlackBerry Email Technical Firms BlackBerry BPS Professional Services
BlackBerry Exchange Small Business IT Consultants Computer Specialist for BlackBerry Synchronization
BlackBerry Smartphone Design Consultant BlackBerry Small Business Specialist in King County Washington
BlackBerry Software IT Manager BlackBerry Redirector Internet Networking Consultants in San Diego County California
BlackBerry Software Tech Support Outsource BlackBerry Enterprise Server IT Outsourcing Companies in Denver Golden Triangle
BlackBerry Synchronization Remote Technical Support Online Help
BlackBerry Wireless Small Business Computer Consulting Firm Nationwide RIM BlackBerry Networking Support
Boston, Massachusetts Consultancy Services Group CISA Security Certified Expert Boston, Massachusetts Computer Network Consulting
CISSP Consulting Contract Microsoft MCTS Support Contract Bronx
CRISC Certified Risk Monitoring Technical Consultant Top Rated Network Engineer
CRISC Risk Evaluation Outsourcing Technology Consulting Services
California Network Admin Companies Implementation Services for California
California Small Business IT Outsourcing Firm California Small Business IT Consulting Firms
Campbell Computer Support Companies Information Technology Consulting Company California
Careers Desktop Support Careers
Case Studies for Proxim Tsunami Wireless Wireless Example Application
Cisco CCNA Network Consultant Part-Time Job Denver, CO CISA Consultant Contractor
Cisco Certified Expert Toledo, OH Integration Consulting Toledo Service Providers
Cisco Certified Experts New York System Support IT Outsourcing Firm for New York, NY
Cisco Certified Partner Small-Medium Business Computer Support Consultant Mid-sized Business Technology Consultancy Firm
Cisco Certified Partner VoIP Phones Technical Support Cisco VoIP Phones and Presence Online Support
Cisco Computer Network Service Company Cisco Small Business Computer Consulting Group Downtown Dallas
Cisco Experts Small Business IT Support Firm for Virginia Beach, VA, Norfolk, VA, Chesapeake, VA, Richmond, VA, Arlington, VA Technical Support Organization
Cisco LocalDirector 400 series Remote Consulting Network Load Balance Remote Technical Support in El Paso, TX
Cisco Maintenance Cisco Technical Support Battery Park, New York City
Cisco Network Support Group Cisco Outsourcing IT Support in Georgia
Cisco PIX 500 Firewall Migration Consulting Services Cisco Security Online Technical Support
Cisco Security Consulting Company Cisco Information Technology Outsourcing Companies
Cisco Small Business Network Consulting Firm Cisco Business Computer Server Companies Los Angeles California
Cisco Tech Consultant Cisco Network Consulting Group in Indiana - Indianapolis, IN, Fort Wayne, IN, Gary, IN, Evansville, IN
Cisco Tech Services Cisco Design in South Dakota
Cisco Troubleshoot Cisco Computer Specialist in Winston-Salem, NC
Cisco installation and Administration Information Technology Consulting Company for Cisco
City Government Consultants Local Government Cisco Specialist
Cleveland, Ohio Help Cleveland, Ohio Outsourced IT Management Services
Computer Consultant Dallas Microsoft SQL Server Support Organizations
Computer Consultation for Boston Massachusetts Microsoft Certified Expert Massachusetts Computer Support For Small Offices
Computer Consulting Companies for Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Configuration Services in Ronald Reagan Washington Airport DCA
Computer Consulting Jobs Available Charlotte North Carolina Subcontractor Job
Computer Networking for Hughson Cisco and Microsoft Certified Expert Network Consult for Turlock California
Computer Outsourcing for New York, NY New York, NY Network Security Consultant
Computer Security Consulting Job Opening Contractor Job for Cisco CCIE Security Support in Richmond, VA
Computer Security Vulnerability Evaluation Specialists Internal Security Inventory Consultant Services in Hayward, California
Computer Support Firms for Lubbock, TX Lubbock IT Consulting Group
Computer System Consultant Jersey City Cedar Knolls Carlstadt Integration Firm for Data Center
Consultancy Services Minneapolis Information Technology Consulting Firms
Consultant for CRS Core Router CCIE Expert Certified Remote Consulting California
Consultants for Retrospect for Mac San Carlos, CA VMware VDR Backup Consultants
Consulting Services for UNIX Delaware Online Consulting for UNIX
Cupertino Services Sunnyvale Consulting Services
Data Recovery for Cisco Cisco Computer Consulting Company in Denver, CO
Debian Linux, Solaris, UNIX On-site Support Remote Troubleshooting for Redhat Linux, Sun Solaris, UNIX Fort Worth, Tarrant County
Denver, CO Consulting Firms Server Help for Denver, Colorado
Denver, CO Migration Consultant Small Business IT Support Firm
Design Company for Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 Microsoft Exchange 2010 On-site Support Omaha Council Bluffs
Design for Microsoft Exchange Integration Consultants for Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 Bakersfield, CA
Dynamics GP 2015 Excel Reports Programming Companies Dynamics GP 2015 R2 Troubleshooting Consult
Email Spyware Protection Consultants Email Guard Content Filtering Professional
Email Zero Hour Protection Consultants Solano County Professional for Email Guard Spam and Virus Filtering Service
Emergency Phone Support Network Design Consultant Networking Networking Company in San Francisco Peninsula
Engineers Dynamics GP App Development Integration Alamo, CA
Enterprise Resource Planning Remote Support Setup and Support for MS Dynamics NAV Cincinnati, OH
Exchange 2010 Server Network Consulting Firm Exchange 2010 Server Integration Services San Diego - La Jolla
Exchange 2010 SharePoint integration Setup and Support Nationwide Exchange 2010 DAG Specialist Akron, OH
Exchange Server 2007 Network Consulting Firms Microsoft Exchange 2010 Service Providers in Des Moines, IA
Exchange Server 2016 Software Consultant Exchange 2010 Server IT Management in Kansas City
Fault Tolerant Inter-Office Connection Remote Troubleshooting Fault-tolerant system Support and Integration
Fault-tolerant Internet Connectivity Consultants Fully Redundant Internet Network On-site Technical Support
Firewall Configuration for Symantec VPN Bay Area, North Bay, East Bay, Silicon Valley, California Symantec VelociRaptor Technology Consulting Services
Firewall Consultants Firewall Security Certification in Denver, CO
Firewall Network Security Evaluation CISSP Security Auditing Omaha Nebraska
Glendale, AZ Software Consultants Small Business IT Consulting Company for Glendale
Grand Rapids, Michigan Configuration Grand Rapids, MI Integration Specialists
Help Desk Consultant From Home Job Freelancing Jobs
IT Consultants for Mesa Small Business Network Consulting Companies
Information Technology Installation Service for Exchange Server 2013 Exchange 2010 Server Design Mobile
Integration Support UNIX Technology Consulting
Integration Support for Fedora Linux, Sun Solaris, UNIX Online Help in Ada County Idaho
Integration Support for Firepower Management Center Cisco ASA firewall with Firepower Integration Services
Integration Support for MOM 2007 Remote Network Monitoring Consultant Watsonville, CA
Kansas Network Providers Independent Kansas Computer Systems Consulting
Linux Configuration Professionals for UNIX Arlington, TX
Linux Professional Linux Integration
Linux Remote Consulting Remote Technical Support for Redhat Newark, Essex County, New Jersey
Linux Troubleshooting Online Troubleshooting DC
MCSE Consultant Full-Time Jobs Full-Time Job Boston, Suffolk County
MCSE Expert Certified Exchange 2010 Disaster Recovery Remote Support Services Exchange 2010 Upgrade Network Consultant Fort Worth
MCSE MCSA MCDBA MCIPT MCA Remote Support Employment Opportunities Job for Computer Remote Consulting
Miami Support services Miami, FL Software Security Consultant
Microsoft Certified Expert Online Help for MOM 2005 Online Consulting for MOM
Microsoft Certified Remote Monitoring and Reporting Integration Troubleshooting for Microsoft System Center Operations Manager in Nebraska
Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 IT Consultants Exchange 2010 Server Installation
Microsoft Exchange Upgrade Technical Consultant Microsoft Exchange 2000 Upgrade Online Support in Tampa
Microsoft Experts MS Dynamics NAV Technology Consulting MS Dynamics NAV Technology Consulting Services
Microsoft MCDBA Remote Consultant Employment Brentwood, Los Angeles Cisco Certified Network Engineer Positions
Microsoft MCP Remote Engineer Employment Virtual Office Job in Montgomery
Microsoft Operations Manager On-site Support System Center MOM Consultancy
Microsoft Presence Awareness Technology Consulting Services Microsoft Certified Expert Consultants Illinois
Microsoft SQL 2008 Tech Services Microsoft SQL 2014 Migration in Fort Wayne International Airport FWA
Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Small Business IT Outsourcing Firm SQL Server System Recovery SoHo, New York
Microsoft SharePoint 2010 IT Services Online Technical Support for Microsoft SharePoint 2013 Denver Aurora
Microsoft SharePoint 2010 Online Support Services SharePoint 2013 Remote Consulting Pittsburgh International Airport PIT
Microsoft SharePoint 2010 Support and Setup Technology Consulting Services for SharePoint 2010 Boise, ID
Microsoft SharePoint Server 2007 Network Engineer Consulting Services in Spokane, WA
Microsoft System Center Operations Manager Consultants Microsoft Operations Manager Technology Consulting Services
Microsoft Windows Installation Microsoft Network Small Business IT Consulting Group
Microsoft and Cisco Small Business Network Consulting Firms Microsoft and Cisco Network Repair Service in Green Bay
Missouri Computer Service Companies System Repair
Napa Valley Small Business IT Consulting Firms Napa Computer Network Support Group
Network Consultants for Microsoft SharePoint Microsoft SharePoint 2013 Support Outsourcing in Port of New Orleans
Network Consulting Organization Computer Network Consultants for Honolulu, Hawaii
Network Design Consultant for Microsoft Office 2003 Microsoft Office 2003 Security Consulting Companies in Fresno
Network Support Group Small Business Network Consultant for Durham, NC
Network Support Service Small Business IT Outsourcing Company for Cisco VoIP Spokane
Network Support for El Paso, TX El Paso Onsite and Remote Support
Networking Small Business Network Consultants Emergency Phone Support Setup Service Broward County Florida
Networking Small Office Network Consultant Microsoft Network Computer Network Specialist
New Mexico Outsourcing Services Best New Mexico Server Migration Specialists
New York Technical Support Firm New York Recovery Services
OS X and Cisco IT Consultants Largest iPad Infrastructure Consulting Services
On-site IT Support for Cisco Global Cisco Information Technology Outsourcing Companies Alabama
Online Technical Support for Mandrake Linux, Solaris, UNIX Lower East Side, New York, NYC CentOS Linux, Solaris, UNIX Technology Consulting
Online Troubleshooting Microsoft Gold Certified Partner San Jose Outsourced IT Management Services
Operations Manager Case Study Operations Manager Case Study
Outsource IT for Pittsburgh Migrations for Pittsburgh, PA
Phone Support for Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Chesapeake, Richmond, Arlington Virginia Beach, VA, Norfolk, VA, Chesapeake, VA, Richmond, VA, Arlington, VA Server Install
Pleasant Hill Installation Cisco Certified Partner Pleasant Hill Network Services
Private Cloud Hosting Services Consultancy Private Clouds for Small Businesses Consultants
Professionals for Microsoft Essential Business Server Microsoft SBS 2008 Engineers San Francisco
Red Hat Linux, Sun Solaris, UNIX Online Help On-site Support for Ubuntu Linux, Solaris, UNIX
Redhat Linux Support Outsourcing Mandriva Linux Consult
Remote Support Services Dallas, TX Network Consulting for Android VPN
Remote Support Services for Denver, CO IT Service Provider
Remote Support for Microsoft Enterprise Resource Planning Microsoft Dynamics NAV Consulting
Rohnert Park Upgrade Cotati Professional Services in California
Roseville Professional IT Service California
SMB Designers Network Support Group for Midsize Office in Cincinnati
SMS Migration Support Remote Support Services for SMS Server 2003 Upgrade
SQL Server 2014 Computer Consultancy Companies Lexington, KY Small Business Computer Consulting Companies for SQL Server 2014
SQL Server 2014 Network Security Consultants Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Computer Outsourcing Consultants in Burlingame, CA
SQL Server 2014 Small Office IT Consultant Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Computer Consultancy Firms Travis County Texas
SQL Server Computer Consultancy Firm Cleveland, OH Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Computer Networking
San Francisco Outsourced IT Services San Francisco Troubleshooting
San Jose Consulting Firm Migration Company
Security Audit Services Dallas DFW CISSP Security Contractor
Security Companies CISSP Network Security Test
Security Consulting Company Networking Consultancy for Davis in California
Security Consulting Services for BlackBerry Professional Software BlackBerry Email Network Consulting Companies in Hamilton County Ohio
Security Information systems Security Outsourcing Network Consultant for Firewall
Security Security Company Information Technology Consulting Texas - Houston, TX, San Antonio, TX, Dallas-Fort-Worth, TX, Austin, TX
Server Administration Information Technology Support
Server Consultants for Louisville, KY Consultancy Services Company
Server Recovery Cisco Support Specialist Pennsylvania
Setup and Support for 64-bit Server 64-bit Processing Consult
Setup and Support for SharePoint Server 2013 Nueces County Texas Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Technical Consultant
SharePoint 2013 Remote Technical Support Online Troubleshooting for Microsoft SharePoint Server 2007
Slackware Linux, Solaris, UNIX IT Consultant Mandrake Linux, Sun Solaris, UNIX Technology Consulting Services Madison Wisconsin
Small Business Computer Network Specialist Small Business IT Consulting Group
Small Business IT Outsourcing Firms for RIM BlackBerry BlackBerry Professional Software Systems Support San Fernando Valley
Small Business IT Outsourcing Services Cisco Networking Consultants Billings, Missoula, Great Falls, MT
Small Business Network Consulting Mountain View Network Security Consulting California
Small Business Network Consulting Company IT Outsourcing Group for Phoenix, Arizona
Small Business Network Consulting Firms for Microsoft Computer Networking Tech Outsourcing in Thousand Oaks
Small Business Network Consulting Group for Progent Small Business Security Consulting Firms for Progent Small Business
Small Office IT Consultants for Exchange 2010 Server Plano - Addison Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 IT Consultants
Software Support Networking Consultants
Solaris Online Computer Installation Worldwide Linux Remote Services San Jose, California, Silicon Valley
Subcontractor Job Recruit Home Based Network Consultant Openings
Support Baltimore, MD Technology Consulting for Solaris
Support services for Cisco Network Engineer for Cisco
Suse Linux, Solaris, UNIX Online Consulting Slackware Linux, Sun Solaris, UNIX Remote Consulting
System Center Data Protection Manager Consult Greenbrae, CA Microsoft DPM Data Backup and Recovery Remote Consulting
Systems Consultant for SQL 2014 SQL Server 2012 Small Business IT Outsourcing Company Dallas County Texas
Tacoma, WA Onsite Support System Consulting Services
Tech Expert for Cisco CCIE Microsoft and Apple Security Consulting Company in Fayetteville, NC
Technical Support Group Microsoft SQL Server Outsourcing Company Bernalillo County New Mexico
Technical Support Services Juniper SA700 SSL VPN Computer Security
Technical Support Services for Cisco ASA Firewalls Consulting Services
Technical Support for Security Firewall Security Audits Chesapeake, VA
Technology Providers for Microsoft Network Petaluma California Technical Support Company
Texas Administration Support Organization for Arlington, TX
Tracking Service Costs Troubleshooting Services Documentation Help and Support
Ubuntu Linux, Sun Solaris, UNIX Remote Troubleshooting Red Hat Linux, Solaris, UNIX Help and Support in Tarzana
VPN Computer Consulting Remote Access Specialist Honolulu
Virginia Beach Troubleshoot Microsoft Certified Support Organizations for Virginia Beach, Virginia
Virginia Beach, Virginia Information Technology Outsourcing Companies Services for Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Chesapeake, Richmond, Arlington
Virtual Office Job for CISSP Engineer Freelancing Jobs NY City
Washington Design Consultants Seattle, WA, Spokane, WA, Tacoma, WA Network Consulting Organization
WatchGuard XTM Firewall Security Consultancy WatchGuard VPN Protection Kent, WA
Wi-Fi Site Survey IT Consulting Wi-Fi RF Coverage Maps Support and Setup in Shreveport, LA
Windows 2008 Server Small Business Computer Consulting Group Windows Server 2012 R2 Computer Network Support Akron Canton
Windows Security Recovery Services IT Outsourcing Group in Morgan Hill, CA
Windows Server 2012 Data Deduplication Online Support Services Network Consulting
Windows Server 2012 R2 System Recovery Windows 2003 Technology Consulting Joliet, Illinois
Windows Server 2012 Server Troubleshoot Expert Windows Server 2012 R2 Network Management
Windows Server 2016 Consolidate Support Outsourcing for Microsoft Windows 2008 DC
Windows Server 2016 Security and Compliance Online Support Services Setup and Support for Windows Server 2016 Live Migration
Windows Server Essentials Security Consult Windows Server Essentials Hyper-V Replica Specialist
Windows, UNIX, Solaris Support Services Montgomery, Alabama Specialist for Windows, UNIX, Solaris
Wyoming - Cheyenne, WY, Casper, WY, Gillette, WY, Laramie, WY Network Installation Local Cheyenne, WY Consolidation