Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Support:
Planning and Deployment
Windows Server provides high-availability storage and networking features that support single or multi-tenant IT ecosystems of any size running a broad array of workloads on standards-based hardware. The platform includes automated management tools to streamline deployments and cut operational costs. Windows Server 2012 R2 builds on the successful architecture of Windows Server 2012 and incorporates significant enhancements in the areas of virtualization, availability, performance, economy, manageability, security, and remote access to line-of-business applications. For a discussion of the breakthrough feature set introduced by Windows Server 2012, which preceded the R2 release by a year, see Windows Server 2012 Consulting Services.
Because Windows Server is such a pivotal element to your information technology ecosystem, it is vital that you plan your deployment carefully to avoid costly and disruptive backtracking. Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants, Cisco-certified infrastructure engineers, and CISSP-certified security specialists can provide expertise for every phase of your migration to Windows Server 2012 R2 and every aspect of your IT environment. Progent also offers Linux consulting and Apple technology integration to help you design and build a cohesive network that supports multiple operating systems. Progent can provide comprehensive project management services or as-needed consulting and troubleshooting to help ensure that Windows Server 2012 R2 delivers maximum business value to your organization.
Progent's consulting, support and training services for Windows Server 2012 R2 are available online and Progent also offers onsite consulting in major metropolitan areas throughout the U.S.
Since the release of Windows Server 2008 R2, world-class virtualization has been the driving force behind Windows Server design. Windows Server 2012 R2 arguably advances from world-class to best of class, providing powerful integrated solutions for complex scenarios such as cloud-based or hybrid cloud/on-premises computing, multitenant datacenters, and concurrent support for Windows and Linux operating systems. Windows Server 2012 R2 incorporates massive improvements in scale and density over Windows Server 2008 R2, in some cases offering order-of-magnitude improvements.
Windows 2008 R2
Windows 2012 R2
Logical processors on hardware
Virtual processors per host
Virtual processors per VM
Memory per VM
Virtual disk capacity
Windows Server 2012 R2 Offers Dramatic Improvements in Scale and Density
Aside from being heavily outclassed in scale and density, Windows Server 2008 R2 has also reached the point in its product lifecycle where Microsoft has terminated mainstream support. As Windows Server 2008 R2 proceeds through its end-of-life phases, issues concerning security and compliance will become increasingly problematic. Generally, it is prudent for IT organizations that still rely on Windows Server 2008 R2, or any earlier version of Windows Server, to begin planning for a transition to Windows Server 2012 R2.
Hyper-V Virtualization Enhancements in Windows Server 2012 R2
The Hyper-V role allows you to build and control a virtualized computing ecosystem based on technology incorporated into Windows Server 2012 R2. Hyper-V virtualizes hardware to create virtual machines (VMs) that enable you to run multiple operating systems simultaneously on a single physical machine. This saves money and improves productivity by allowing better hardware utilization, simplifying provisioning and other management tasks, and improving the availability of business-critical applications. Windows Server 2012 R2 introduces a variety of new and enhanced features for Hyper-V virtualization.
Support for a Tertiary Replica Site Enhances Availability and Resilience
One of the major enhancements to Hyper-V virtualization in Windows Server 2012 R2 is support for a Tertiary Replica Site. Windows Server 2012 included the ability to replicate a virtual machine to a second Hyper-V host server which could be located onsite, at a remote data center, or in the cloud. Windows Server 2012 R2 adds the ability to have an additional Hyper-V host server at a tertiary replica site, providing enhanced protection against site failure. Windows Server 2012 R2 also allows you to schedule how often changes on the running VM are replicated to the two backup sites. You can select intervals of 15 minutes, 5 minutes, or 30 seconds based on the requirements of your specific applications. Full recovery from a site failure takes only minutes, practically eliminating costly downtime. Because Hyper-V Replica can operate asynchronously over a conventional broadband Internet connection, you avoid the expense of a dedicated high-speed connection that is usually associated with enterprise-class disaster recovery solutions.
Additional enhancements to Hyper-V available in Windows Server 2012 R2 include:
Storage Enhancements in Windows Server 2012 R2
- Virtual Machine Live Cloning: Prior to Windows Server 2012 R2, if an application running on a virtual machine developed an issue, cloning the workload for troubleshooting purposes required shutting down the VM. With Server 2012 R2, you can run a Live Clone while the VM at issue is running, exporting the relevant files to the new location for analysis and repair. A manager can also create a new VM from a specified snapshot, or checkpoint, without incurring downtime. This allows faster problem resolution associated with newly developed or untested software and simplifies application maintenance.
- Virtual Receive-side Scaling (vRSS): This new feature of Windows Server 2012 R2 Hyper-V spreads the processing of network traffic across multiple cores on the host and multiple cores on the virtual machine. This addresses the common problem of VMs failing to achieve anywhere near nominal throughput on a 10 Gbps network because of excessive processing load on a single CPU core. By spreading the processing of network traffic across many cores on the virtual machine, vRSS can as much as double throughput on heavy workloads without requiring any new or upgraded network hardware.
- Cross-Version Live Migration: Prior to Windows Server 2012 R2, upgrading to a new release of Windows Server required shutting down critical workloads in order to export and import VMs. Now you can move from Windows Server 2012 Hyper-V to the R2 release with no virtual machine downtime, preserving user productivity and conserving management time by allowing a more seamless upgrade. Cross-Version Live Migration supports upgrades between either standalone or clustered hosts, and you can automate the upgrade process with PowerShell.
- Improved Failover Clustering: Hyper-V and Windows Failover Clustering can now detect network connectivity problems for VMs. If a VM's physical network fails from causes such as a broken switch port or network adapter or a disconnected cable, the Windows Failover Cluster automatically moves the VM to a healthy node in the cluster to reestablish connectivity.
- Shared VHDX files: You can now share a virtual hard disk file (.vhdx) among virtual machines. This provides the shared storage needed for a guest failover cluster and allows you to share a virtual hard disk file with a VM without exposing your storage topology. Users can share critical resources such as SQL Server database files, file server services running within a virtual machine, and database files stored on shared disks.
- Automatic Virtual Machine Activation (AVMA): This new feature allows admins to install VMs without the hassle of having to manage product keys individually for each VM or read stickers on the servers. AVMA binds the VM activation to the licensed server and activates the VM at startup. Admins can activate VMs in remote locations with or without an Internet connection and track VM usage and licenses from the virtualization server without requiring access rights on the VM. The VM can be activated and continues to work even when it is migrated across an array of virtualization servers.
- Enhanced Linux support: Hyper-V now includes the synthetic 2D frame buffer driver to improve Linux graphics performance. In addition, dynamic memory support for Linux guests allows higher VM density per host. Hyper-V also now supports Live Virtual Machine Backup Support for Linux, improving availability and reducing management overhead.
Windows Server 2012 R2 incorporates a variety of new or enhanced features that improve the availability, performance, and manageability of virtualized storage systems.
Storage Spaces Tiering Optimizes Cost/Performance for Solid State Drives (SSD)
Windows Server 2012 R2 allows you to create virtual disks that are made up of two storage tiers. One tier is a solid state disk drive (SSD), which is very fast but is also very expensive and is therefore likely to have low capacity. The second tier consists of hard disk drives, which are very affordable, have enormous capacity, but are relatively slow. Windows Server 2012 R2 Storage Spaces automatically moves data from one tier to another, with the most frequently accessed data going to the SSD. For business-critical workloads, this provides close to solid-state performance at relatively low cost by leveraging SSDs, restricting them to handling only the busiest storage loads.
Additional enhancements to storage available with Windows Server 2012 R2 include:
Improved Support for Mobile and Remote Workers
- Live migration with Compression: This speeds up the process of moving Virtual Machines during a live migration by compressing VM memory prior to sending it over the network.
- Hyper-V Live Migration over SMB: You can now execute a live migration of VMs using Microsoft's Server Message Block (SMB) Protocol as a transport. This enables fast migrations and low processor overhead by utilizing SMB features like SMB Direct and SMB Multichannel.
- Storage Quality of Service (QoS): Storage QoS helps you control storage performance for virtual hard disks accessed by VMs by allowing you to specify maximum and minimum I/O loads for each virtual disk. The ability to configure storage QoS parameters for your virtual hard disk prevents one VHD from using up all the available bandwidth on its VM host.
- Online Virtual Hard Disk Resize: The online VHDX resize feature allows administrators to expand or shrink the virtual disk of a VM without requiring downtime. Before Windows Server 2012 R2 it was necessary to shut down a VM in order to grow or shrink VHDX virtual hard disk files.
Windows Server 2012 R2 incorporates improved support for the new network paradigm of Bring Your Own Device (BYOD), accommodating the latest generation of smart phones, tablets, and netbooks by providing convenient access to corporate data without compromising security.
Work folders make files available on all of a mobile worker's devices
The new Work Folders feature enables information workers to access their files from any device, anywhere, with any connection, while still allowing administrators to manage risk and govern the use of corporate resources. With Work Folders, a user's work files can be stored on a variety of mobile devices and also on a corporate desktop computer. Administrators can place these work files on a sync share folder, where they can be centrally managed and accessed from anywhere. Mobile users can work offline and, when an Internet connection is available, synchronize with the central file server. Admins have the option of defining mobile device policies such as encryption and lock-screen passwords.
Additional new or improved features in Windows Server 2012 R2 that support mobile or remote workers include:
Enhancements to Windows Server 2012 R2 Management
- Remote Desktop app: Microsoft's Remote Desktop app provides simplified access to corporate desktop PCs and applications from Windows, Windows RT, Apple iOS, Apple OS X and Android devices.
- VDI Data Deduplication: Windows Server 2012 R2 allows you to implement Data Deduplication on a scale-out file server to optimize live virtual hard disks for virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) workloads. By utilizing Data Deduplication to optimize Cluster Shared Volumes (CSVs) for your VDI workloads, you can save as much as 95 percent on the capacity of your current storage subsystem. Space savings attainable from data deduplication make it economically practical to use solid-state drives for VDI to achieve desktop-like performance for your VDI environment.
- Workplace Join: Users can register their personal devices to get single sign-on access to company resources and services. The Workplace Join feature installs a certificate on the registered device and creates a new device record in Active Directory. This device record creates an authenticating link between the end user and the device. This allows the mobile user to access corporate resources previously available only from a domain-joined PC.
- Automatic VPN Connections: A VPN connection can now be initiated automatically when a remote user starts an application that requires access to corporate resources. The remote user may still be asked for credentials, but will not have to launch the VPN connection manually before running the application.
Network management is far and away the biggest expense for most IT budgets, making the availability of efficient management tools crucial for driving down total cost of ownership. Windows Server 2012 R2 streamlines system-wide management via a combination of standards-based technology for controlling both Windows and non-Window devices, Windows PowerShell for comprehensive automation capabilities, and Server Manager for deploying and managing roles and features on local and remote, physical and virtual servers. New or improved management features available for Windows Server 2012 R2 include:
How Progent Can Help You with Windows Server 2012 R2
- Enhanced Server Manager: Server Manager has a new Storage and File Server management interface that allows you to create and manage storage pools, add and share volumes using SMB and NFS, and create and manage iSCSI virtual disks and targets. Server Manager also now lets you provision servers and offline VHDs from your desktop without requiring physical system access or a Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) connection to every server.
- Desired State Configuration (DSC): Desired State Configuration is a new management system in Windows PowerShell 4.0 that allows you to deploy and manage configuration data for your Windows Server environment. You can use DCS to guarantee conformance when installing or removing server roles and features or when managing registry settings, files and directories, local groups and user accounts, and environment variables. This feature helps ensure that the elements of your data center are correctly configured and prevents “configuration drift.”
- PowerShell Enhancements: Windows PowerShell 4.0 includes more than 3,300 new cmdlets for managing server roles and automating administrative tasks. The new Windows PowerShell Integrated Scripting Environment (ISE) allows you to debug Windows PowerShell Workflow and remote scripts. In Windows Server 2012 R2, you can manage authorization rules for Windows PowerShell Web Access remotely and you can now have multiple Windows PowerShell Web Access sessions in a single browser session.
- Improvements to IP Address Management (IPAM): Virtual IP address space management (IPAM) automatically discovers your network's IP address infrastructure servers and allows you to manage them from a centralized console. In Windows Server 2012 R2, IPAM is enabled via the Integration of IPAM with System Center Virtual Machine Manager. Enhancements to IPAM include role-based access control for a variety of built-in IPAM groups (such as DNS Record Administrator or IPAM DHCP Admin) as well as unlimited custom IPAM role-based-access groups
- Storage Spaces Enhancements: Storage Spaces is a Windows technology that lets you group physical disks into virtualized storage pools, and then create virtual disk storage spaces from the capacity available in the storage pools. In addition to the new storage spaces tiering feature discussed previously, Windows Server 2012 R2 also introduces a write-back cache to speed up SSD storage, parity space for failover clusters, dual parity to protect against simultaneous disk failures, and the use of storage pool free space to rebuild storage after a disk failure in order to reduce recovery time.
- CHKDSK: The CHKDSK tool in Windows Server 2012 R2 has been enhanced to run in only seconds instead of minutes or hours. In addition, you can now scan volumes online to reduce the downtime required for hard disk maintenance and repair.
- Virtual Machine Manager: Storage management for Windows Server 2012 R2 now offers enhanced support from System Center 2012 R2 Virtual Machine Manager (VMM). New storage management features provided by VMM 2012 include storage and file server discovery, capacity management, scale-out file server deployment, and storage spaces provisioning.
Progent offers a wide range of cost-effective consulting, project management, and troubleshooting services to help businesses of any size to realize maximum value from their Windows Server 2012 R2 installation. Progent can provide affordable part-time Chief Information Officer services to provide a strategic assessment of the business impact and risks related to deploying Windows Server 2012 R2, and Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants can help you plan pilot systems to confirm the ability of Windows Server 2012 R2 to support your mission-critical applications now and in the foreseeable future. Progent's project management consultants can assist you to design and implement a migration to Windows Server 2012 R2 that avoids business disruption, and Progent's disaster recovery experts and business continuity planners can help you create, document, and validate a comprehensive DR/BC plan. For details about Progent's support services for migrating or upgrading to Windows Server 2012 R2, refer to Windows Server 2012 R2 upgrade and migration support services.
If you are planning on creating hybrid network model that integrates on-premises resources with public cloud services like those offered by Microsoft Azure, Progent can help you evaluate and deploy Windows Server 2016, which incorporates major components of Azure technology and is optimized for supporting hybrid networks. See Progent's Windows Server 2016 hybrid cloud solutions.
Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants can help you configure Windows Server 2012 R2 for an on-premises, multi-site, cloud-based, or hybrid environment, design and deploy an optimal virtualization solution based on Hyper-V, integrate your telecommuters and mobile workers, train your IT staff on automated management techniques based on leading practices, and provide ongoing consulting and troubleshooting support either online or onsite. Progent can help you upgrade efficiently from legacy versions of Windows Server or set up an IT environment that supports multiple operating systems including Linux and Mac OS.
Progent's ProSight suite of remote network management packages includes ProSight WAN Watch remote server and network infrastructure monitoring services for 24x7x365 monitoring, automatic alerts and remediation, and comprehensive reporting on the health of your network and on trends in system performance. Progent's cloud computing experts can discuss the potential advantages of cloud-based IT solutions and can help you plan and deploy a private cloud, set up high-availability connections to a public cloud, or integrate your on-premises datacenter with appropriate cloud-based services. Progent's certified Windows 8.1 consultants can help you upgrade efficiently to Windows 8.1 clients to take better advantage of the synergies between Windows Server 2012 R2 and Windows 8.1. Progent can also provide online or on-premises Windows 10 migration support and can help you integrate a broad range of Windows 10 client devices into your Windows Server 2012 R2 environment.
Progent's smartphone integration experts can assist you to incorporate iPhone and iPads, Android phones and tablets, and Windows Phones and Surface devices so you can create a secure BYOD ecosystem based on Windows Server 2012 R2. Progent can assist you to deploy and manage a solution that gives mobile device users transparent access to team resources, located both on-premises or in the cloud. Progent can solve synchronization and device management issues and can show you how to define and enforce policies based on leading practices. Progent's Intune consultants can help you utilize Microsoft Intune for cloud-based device and application management. Smartphone and wireless tablet integration services available from Progent include iPhone and iPad integration, Android phone integration and management consulting, and RIM BlackBerry expertise.
Progent team of Cisco CCIE-certified network engineers is one of the largest of any independent IT services firm in the U.S., and Progent can help your business to build a network infrastructure that fully supports the high-performance and high-availability features of Windows Server 2012 R2. Progent also offers the expertise of CISM, CISA, GIAC, and CISSP-certified network security consultants who can help you assess and validate the security and compliance of your IT ecosystem, strengthen your security posture based on industry best practices, and automate your security management.
Progent's Online Consulting and Troubleshooting Services
Progent is a pioneer in providing remote consulting and troubleshooting support and has provided online help to IT organizations in every state in the U.S. (Refer to Progent's Customer Testimonials.) Online consulting and support avoids the costs and delays associated with travel and is the most affordable and fastest way to solve most network problems. Progent can also provide onsite support in major metropolitan areas across the United States.
If you need immediate online support from a Microsoft-certified consultant, visit Progent's Online Support Services.
Contact Progent for Help with Windows Server 2012 R2
For more information about Progent's consulting and troubleshooting services for Windows Server 2012 R2, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.
Progent Corporation. All rights reserved.
More topics of interest:
An index of content::
Support in Silicon Valley
Consultancy for 64-bit Computing in Alameda County
Network Recovery for Microsoft Exchange 2010
Microsoft Certified Expert Burlington, VT, Rutland, VT, Montpelier, VT Consulting Services
East Bay Network Security Consulting California
Aironet Wave 2 Wi-Fi AP IT Consulting in Birmingham, Alabama
Small Business IT Consulting Firm
Information Technology Outsourcing for New York
Network Engineer Full-Time Jobs
Berkeley Windows 10 Management Online Consulting
Cisco Network Management Systems Consultant Tennessee
Cisco Consultancy Services Company Rochester New York
Atlanta, GA Network Administration
San Lorenzo IT Consulting Group in Northern California
Subcontractor Job for Microsoft Consultant in Chesapeake Virginia
Rosemont Setup in Northern California
UNIX Specialist in Palo Alto, CA
BlackBerry Professional Software Computer Network Support Firms
CCIE Expert Certified 802.11ac Access Point Support Palo Alto, California
Network Designers for SQL Server 2016
Remote System Consultants for Seattle, Washington
Consultancy Services Company in Cuyahoga County Ohio
Largest Chicago, IL Online Consulting
Windows Server 2016 Server Consulting Omaha Council Bluffs
Dallas Texas Windows 2008 Server IT Outsourcing Group
Boston, MA installation and Administration
Mandrake Linux, Solaris, UNIX Remote Support Services Yonkers New York
Hampton, VA Microsoft and Cisco Information Technology Consulting Group
Microsoft Support Telecommuting Jobs in Concord
Recovery Services in Northern California
IT Specialist for Windows Server 2012
Anaheim, California Computer Support Anaheim, California Networking Companies
Apple MACos with Windows Consultant Services Cleveland, OH Support Services
Arizona - Phoenix, AZ, Tucson, AZ, Mesa, AZ, Glendale, AZ, Scottsdale, AZ Support Companies Small Business IT Support for Arizona
Assessment for California - Los Angeles, CA, San Diego, CA, Long Beach, CA, Fresno, CA Computer Firms
Assessment for Rocklin Microsoft and Cisco Authorized Expert Network Consultants for Roseville California
BlackBerry BES Consulting Group BlackBerry Desktop Manager Troubleshooters
BlackBerry BPS PC Consulting Consulting Service Colorado Springs, CO
BlackBerry Desktop Manager System Consultants BlackBerry BES Server Technical Support Organization in Indianapolis Indiana
BlackBerry Enterprise Server Small Business Network Consulting Group BlackBerry Professional Software Technology Consultants
BlackBerry Software Professional BlackBerry Enterprise Server Integration Support in Walnut Creek
Boston, Massachusetts Computer Networking Technical Support Company
Burlington, Vermont Networking Help Independent Burlington, Rutland, Montpelier, VT IT Consulting
CISM Engineer Job Opportunity Subcontractor in Georgetown
CISM Security Certified Mississippi Implementation Mississippi Information Technology Outsource
CISSP Security Consultancies Los Angeles, CA CISSP Firewall Audit
CISSP Security Team Security Consultancy for Firewall Jersey City New Jersey
CISSP Technology Consulting Services Aurora, Illinois Security Security Audits
Capacity Planning Test Lab Consulting Specialists for Project Management Test Lab Aurora
CentOS Linux, Sun Solaris, UNIX Remote Support Services Ubuntu Linux, Solaris, UNIX IT Consultant in Honolulu, Waikiki
Cisco CCNP Network Engineer Virtual Office Job Ted Stevens Airport Anchorage ANC Cisco CCIE Storage Networking Network Engineer Career Opportunities
Cisco Computer Network Providers Cisco Certified CCIE Remote Troubleshooting Sausalito, CA
Cisco Computer Support Company Cisco Information Technology Outsourcing Firms in Orange County Florida
Cisco Computer Support For Small Offices IT Consultants for Cisco in Connecticut
Cisco Information Technology Consulting Firm Cisco Computer Companies
Cisco Information Technology Outsourcing Firms Cisco Technology Support in Cleveland, Cuyahoga County
Cisco Integration Services Oklahoma City, Tulsa, Norman, OK Server Administration for Cisco
Cisco On-site IT Support Networking Organization for Cisco in DC
Cisco Router Software Consulting Firm Cisco Access Point Network Design and Configuration in Jacksonville, Florida
Cisco SBCS Consultants IT Consulting for Cisco NSS2000 Network Storage Systems Sacramento County
Cisco Security Consulting Services Cisco Small Business Computer Consulting Companies Phoenix, Maricopa County
Cisco Service Provider Cisco Information Technology Support Los Angeles
Cisco Small Business Computer Consulting Services Fort Worth, TX Cisco Information Technology Consultants
Cisco Small Office Network Consulting Cisco Information Technology Consultant
Cisco Voice over IP Professionals Consultancy for Cisco NSS3000 in Akron
Cisco and Microsoft Certified Experts Madison, Wisconsin Small Business Network Consulting Firm Madison, WI On Site service
Cisco and Microsoft Memphis Tennessee Computer Consulting Company Tennessee Support Outsourcing
Citrix Server Management Engineers National Technology Professional
Computer Consultancy Company for Data Center Colocation Data Center Design Company
Computer Network Consultants for Morgan Hill Technical Support Organizations for Gilroy in Northern California
Computer Network Firms Install
Computer Support Consultants for Charleston, WV, Huntington, WV, Morgantown, WV, Parkersburg, WV West Virginia Consultancies
Consultant Services Largest Microsoft SQL 2008 System Consulting
Consultant Services for Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 SharePoint 2013 Office Web Apps Server Outsourcing
Consulting Companies Technology Support St Paul - Saint Cloud
Contractor Microsoft SQL 2014 Small Business IT Outsourcing Companies
Contractor Jobs for Microsoft MCTS Consultant Jobs Available in Citrus Heights
Denver, CO Consultancy Services Company Denver Implementation
Desktop Update Automation Computer Consulting Pennsylvania Microsoft WSUS Technical Support Companies
Employment Opportunities for Microsoft Consultant Microsoft MCP Consultant Careers in Maricopa County Arizona
Engineer for Presence Awareness Microsoft IM Infrastructure Online Help
Exchange 2016 Migration Planning Information Technology Consulting Support Services for Exchange Server 2016 Upgrade Planning
Exchange 2016 Migration Technical Support Services Hayward, California Global Exchange 2016 Mailbox migration Support and Integration
Exchange Server 2007 Small Business Computer Consulting Firms Small Business IT Outsourcing Companies for Exchange 2003 Server in Port of Mobile, Alabama
Exchange Server 2010 System Consulting System Consulting San Francisco Bay Area
Exchange Server 2016 Consultancy Services Company Exchange 2003 Server Computer Tech
Fair Oaks Small Business Computer Consulting Firm Folsom Computer Tech in Northern California
Firewall Network Consultants Firewall Security Contractors Mesa
Firewall Security Auditing CISSP Network Consultant Virginia Beach, VA, Norfolk, VA, Chesapeake, VA, Richmond, VA, Arlington, VA
Firewall information Systems Audit Compliance Audit for Firewall
Freelance Jobs Austin-Bergstrom Airport AUS Cisco CCIE CCNA CCDP CCNP CCIP CCSP CCVP Consulting Contractor Jobs
Full-Time Jobs for CISSP Consulting Job for CISA Consulting
Help and Support Meraki MR52 Access Point Troubleshooting
Help and Support for Cisco SIP Architecture IP PBX On-site Support in Danville, CA
Herakles/QTS Test Lab Consultant Services Professionals Pleasanton, CA
Hosting for Exchange Consult Microsoft Exchange Hosting Consult
IT Consulting Firms Cisco Networking Group in Texas
IT Consulting Group Microsoft and Cisco Bay Area Computer Consultancy California
IT Management for Florida Florida IT Consulting Firm
IT Outsourcing Firms for Alaska Cisco and Microsoft Certified Anchorage, Alaska Outsourcing Technology
Information Technology Consulting Firms for Lubbock, TX Lubbock, Texas Network Installation
Information Technology Consulting for Mississippi Jackson, MS, Gulfport, MS, Biloxi, MS, Hattiesburg, MS Service
Integration Services for Red Hat Linux, Sun Solaris, UNIX Mandrake Linux, Sun Solaris, UNIX Online Support Services in Jefferson County Kentucky
Integration Support Remote Support SeaTac Airport SEA
Integration Support for SharePoint Server 2010 Support and Integration Marion County Indiana
Integration for SMS Server 2003 Migration Microsoft SMS Server Consultant Services
Jobs Atlanta, GA Microsoft MCDBA Support Career
Juniper SSG Series Firewall Firewall Network Install Computer Security Hialeah, Florida
Kansas City Remote Technical Support Small Office Computer Consulting Services for Kansas City, Missouri
Livermore Small Business IT Consulting Firms Network Installation for Pleasanton
Local Government Cisco Technology Professional Specialist
Lubbock Small Office IT Support Lubbock, TX Design Consultants
MOM 2007 Onsite Technical Support Monitoring and Reporting Online Support Services in Cincinnati, Ohio
MS Certified Santa Rosa Information Technology Support Engineers for Santa Rosa Northern California
MS SQL Server Professional SQL Server 2000 Upgrade Help Garland, TX
Maine - Portland, ME, Lewiston, ME, Bangor, ME, New England Network Installations Security Consulting Firms for Maine
Mandrake Linux, Sun Solaris, UNIX Support and Integration Suse Linux, Solaris, UNIX Network Consulting in Downtown Manhattan
Marin County Support services California Mill Valley Network Manager
Meraki Access Point Remote Support 802.11ac Wireless Access Point Remote Consulting in Louisville, Kentucky
Microsoft Certified Partner Exchange 2003 Technical Support Exchange 2003 Online Help
Microsoft Dynamics NAV Consulting Local Microsoft Dynamics NAV Applications Consultant
Microsoft Dynamics NAV Remote Support Technology Consulting Services Durham, NC
Microsoft Entourage for Mac Learn Learning
Microsoft Expert Azure and Android integration Services Azure Resource Manager Consultant
Microsoft Experts Colorado Software Recovery Colorado Computer Support Consultant
Microsoft Experts SCCM 2012 Network Engineer SCCM 2012 Site Hierarchy Design Support and Setup
Microsoft MCP Support Telecommuter Job Position for Microsoft MCA Engineer Livermore
Microsoft Network Technical Firms Corona California Tech Support Outsource for Microsoft and Apple
Microsoft Proxy Server Technical Consultant Support and Integration for ISA Server
Microsoft SQL Server 2016 Consultancy Firms Microsoft SQL 2014 Migration Consultants
Microsoft SQL Server Small Business Computer Consulting Group SQL 2012 Security Consulting Boston, MA
Microsoft SharePoint Server 2007 Specialists SharePoint 2010 Support
Microsoft SharePoint Server Online Technical Support Microsoft SharePoint Consultants
Microsoft SharePoint Server Support Services SharePoint Support and Setup
Microsoft System Center Operations Manager Consulting Services 24x7 Network Computer Engineer
Microsoft and Apple Networking Companies Small Business Network Computer Network Support Group Morgan Hill California
Milwaukee, Madison, Green Bay, WI Software Outsourcing Consultant Wisconsin Network Admin Companies
Minneapolis, Minnesota Information Technology Consulting Firms Global Minneapolis, MN IT Outsource
Mississippi Small Business Network Consulting Firm Mississippi Integration Consultant
Mobile Consulting Firms Mobile, AL Consulting Services
NetApp MetroCluster Troubleshooting Consultants MetroCluster Switch Integration Consult Lubbock, TX
Network Assessment Microsoft SQL 2014 Small Office IT Outsourcing in Baltimore, MD
Network Consulting Company Emergency Phone Support Network Administration Waco, McLennan County
Network Consulting Firms for Boston, MA Massachusetts Outsourced IT Support
Network Security Consultant for Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 Small Business Specialist for Microsoft Exchange Server 2007
Network Security Consulting Windows 2016 Networking Organization Louis Armstrong Airport MSY
Network Solutions Santa Clara Small Business Network Consulting Companies
Networking Consulting Services Online Technical Support for Microsoft Network Springfield, MO
Networking Support Outsourcing Remote Help Desk Support Organization in Downey California
New York Software Support Networking Company for New York, New York
Office Wireless Technical Support Wireless Technical Support Services
Omaha Nebraska IT Consultants Nebraska Server Support
On-site and Remote Support Remote Help Desk Computer Network Support Companies Memphis Tennessee
Online Help for Gentoo Linux, Sun Solaris, UNIX Network Consultants for Mandrake Linux, Sun Solaris, UNIX in St Louis, MO
Onsite Technical Support Boston, Worcester, Springfield, MA Technical Support Company
Onsite Technical Support for Microsoft SharePoint 2013 Long Beach, Los Angeles County SharePoint Server Online Support Services
Operating System Knowledge Transfer Operating System Training
PC Consulting for Cisco Boston, Suffolk County Information Technology Outsourcing Company for Cisco
Phone Support Services for Microsoft Exchange 2010 Exchange Server 2007 Computer Consulting Group
Portland, OR, Salem, OR, Eugene, OR, Gresham, OR Migration Company Oregon Network System Support Consultant
ProSight Virtual Hosting Consulting Services Hawaii ProSight Private Cloud Services Consultant
Progent Startup Company Support Organization Cisco Small Business Computer Consulting Services
Red Hat Linux, Solaris, UNIX Network Consultants Red Hat Linux, Sun Solaris, UNIX Support and Setup in Caddo Parish Louisiana
Red Hat Linux, Solaris, UNIX Technical Support Tacoma Olympia Redhat Linux, Solaris, UNIX On-site Technical Support
Remote Support Jobs for Computer Consultant Telecommute Jobs
SQL 2012 Network Specialists Small Business Computer Consulting Firms
SQL Server 2014 Computer Network Consultant SQL 2014 Network Admin Companies Upper West Side, New York
SQL Server 2014 Small Business IT Consulting Company Consolidation in Ontario Canada
San Jose Networking Consultancy Services Network Specialist for San Jose in California
Santa Clara Online Support Nationwide Santa Clara County Network Service in California
Security Firm for Firewall information Systems Audit in Baton Rouge, LA
Security Network Consultant Firewall Protect Denver, CO
Security Network Consultant CISSP Network Consultants
Security Protection Auditor
Setup and Support Technology Consulting Services for Cisco Content Router
SharePoint 2010 Computer Consultant SharePoint Server 2010 Integration Support
SharePoint 2013 On-site Support Lubbock, TX SharePoint Server 2010 Outsourcing
SharePoint 2013 Remote Support Services Birmingham, AL SharePoint Server 2013 Remote Troubleshooting
SharePoint Consultant Specialists in Agoura Hills
Small Business Computer Consultants for BlackBerry BlackBerry Support Firms
Small Business IT Outsourcing Services for Cisco Cisco Technology Consultants Atlanta, Augusta, Columbus, GA
Small Business Network Small Business IT Outsourcing Companies Urgent Network Network Support Group in Thornton
Small Business Networking for Brisbane Computer Network Support for Bay Area in California
Software Consulting Corte Madera Networking Consultant Northern California
Solaris Computer Consultants Wisconsin Solaris Professional
Solaris Consulting Specialist in Fresno, California
Solaris Engineer Linux Network Engineer in South Dakota - Sioux Falls, SD, Rapid City, SD, Aberdeen, SD
South San Francisco Setup Service Configuration for Bay Area in California
Sun Solaris Remote Technical Support Sun Solaris Online Consultant
Support Firms for Microsoft Network Networking Support Outsourcing Services San Bernardino California
Support and Integration for Microsoft Windows 2008 Windows 2008 Support Outsourcing
Support and Setup for Mac and Outlook Web App PST files and Outlook for Mac Network Consulting
Tandberg T3 Telepresence Consult Polycom Telepresence Consult Huntington Beach, California
Tech Support Outsource for Cisco Cisco Repair in Jacksonville Florida
Technology Providers for Windows 2016 Server Windows Server 2012 R2 installation and Administration
Testing for CISSP Security Secure in Columbus, OH
Ubiquiti UniFi Security Gateway Professional Ubiquiti UniFi Controller software Professionals in St. Louis, Missouri
Ubuntu Linux, Sun Solaris, UNIX Consultant Suse Linux, Sun Solaris, UNIX Consultant Services Manhattan
Virtual Server Technology Services Virtualization Consultants
Walnut Creek Network Consulting Organization Emergency Microsoft and Cisco Server Help for Concord in Northern California
WatchGuard SSL VPN Consultant WatchGuard Fireware Network Consultant in El Dorado Hills, CA
Windows 10 Pilot Testing Outsourcing Windows 10 Provisioning Online Consulting
Windows 2008 Active Directory Computer Engineer Consultant Services for Microsoft Active Directory
Windows 2008 Server Security Consultant Technical Consultants Kansas City International Airport MCI
Windows Security Network Design Cisco CCIE Business Computer Server Companies Los Angeles County California
Windows Security Small Business IT Outsourcing Firms Microsoft Exchange Small Business Server Support
Work From Home Job Microsoft MCTS Remote Engineer Subcontractor
wireless IP phones and Meraki APs Setup and Support Consultant Services