Progent's Consulting, Help Desk, and Ticketing for Network Service Organizations in Akron
Progentís consulting services for network service firms in Akron Ohio enables you to offer your clients Progent's consulting and Help Desk support using your brand as a seamless augmentation of your in-house network support team. This can ease the way for you to grow your client base, expand your service portfolio, create happy clients, and improve your bottom line.
Progentís nationwide roster of network experts, PC integration and troubleshooting technicians, IT administrators, and data security professionals have acted as seamless extensions to the IT groups of some of the country's biggest IT service businesses. Progentís range of expertise allows you to widen the scope of your IT support practice, and Progentís transparency helps you strengthen and preserve your branding.
Progent is an IT consulting company with 20 years of experience delivering remote expertise to small and middle-size businesses. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and has one of the biggest groups of Cisco CCIE network experts of any independent IT services firm in the world. Progent has provided remote IT assistance and advanced consulting to clients in every state in the U.S. (Check out recommendations from Progent's clients.)
Providing Progent's Services With Your Own Brand
Progent's consulting program for IT service firms features seamless resale to your customers of world-class services. Progent bills you exclusively and performs under your instructions to deliver your clients consulting and support services under your branding. Also, Progent offers a low-cost Off-hours Support Service for clients who need 24x7 support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing for Network Service Providers
Ticketing is fundamental to a successful service desk. But full-featured ticketing platforms are not just costly to acquire and staff, but also difficult to set up and manage. Small or niche IT service firms do not have the required financial or human resources. Progent's Call Center and ticketing program gives IT service organizations an economical way to retain their company branding while delivering their clients responsive desktop support built around an advanced ticketing platform and supplemented by rapid escalation to high-level experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Program for Network Service Providers
Progent's Call Center and ticketing program for IT service firms takes advantage of Progent's investments in highly scalable ticketing technology, an online desktop support team, and a group of geographically dispersed subject matter experts. You can use Progent's ticketing platform exclusively or Progent can set up communications with your existing ticketing system. The features offered with Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution allow your IT service firm to increase your physical and virtual support workload, the range of technical issues your business can take on, the locations you can service, and your hours of availability.
Key features of Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program for IT support firms include:
To see additional information on Progent's Call Center and ticketing program, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop service team delivers Level 1 end user support with 1-hour SLA to begin work during normal work hours.
- Normal support hours are from 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time, five days per week.
- Extended hours support is available at additional cost.
- Optional onsite service in larger metro areas is available throughout the US at additional cost.
- You retain full control of your clients and billing.
- Your customers submit service requests through your own branded Internet portal, an 800 phone number, or by directing a request to your specified mailbox.
- Each client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be monitored and modified remotely while they are active.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting for IT Service Organizations
Progent's consulting expertise for network service providers allows you to act as a single point of contact for virtually all IT expertise your clients may require. You can grow your staff and core IT skills at your own pace without being forced to turn down new business owing to a gap in in-house expertise or the absence of bandwidth.
Important features of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
Key benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
- Transparent Support: Progent works as a seamless supplement to your internal support group, responding to your direction, and bills you instead of your customer.
- Granular Billing: Progent charges on a per-minute basis to minimize expenses.
- Detailed Reporting: Progent utilizes an enterprise-class documentation system to make sure all services delivered are thoroughly documented. This makes it easy for you to shift service responsibilities to internal personnel when you have sufficient staff and appropriate technical skills.
For a PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for providing Progent's IT support expertise under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms.
- Safely Grow Your Service Business: You can easily and safely take on additional opportunities outside your core fields of expertise and open additional territories without assuming the risks involved with increasing your head count too rapidly.
- Re-enforce Your Brand: You can solidify your mind share as a full-spectrum IT support firm by offering more solutions to more customers using your own brand.
- Flesh Out Your IT Support Portfolio: Progent can provide world-class support in a wide range of technologies and can act as a reliable reservoir of skills for growing your IT support operations.
- Rapid Escalation: With a large roster of top-level technology experts ready to help, Progent can transition quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the most challenging issues get resolved promptly.
- Keep Your Clients Satisfied: Satisfied customers stick. By teaming with Progent, you can keep delivering solutions without ever requiring clients to seek expertise outside the fold.
- Remote Technical Support Experts: For two decades, Progent has delivered remote network support ranging from Call Center support to high-level consulting. Effective online service saves money while delivering quick solutions.
- Advanced Certifications: Progentís IT experts hold top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Citrix, Palo Alto Networks, and other leading technology companies. Progent's security and compliance experts have earned top certifications including CISSP-ISSAP, CISA, and GIAC. Find out more about Progent's certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Akron, Ohio Companies
Progent's veteran team of certified engineers offers Akron, Ohio organizations a wide array of online technical guidance and debugging expertise. Areas of expertise offered under Progent's consulting program for network service firms include:
Learn More Details About Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms in Akron, Ohio
To learn more information about Progent's reseller program for IT service organizations in Akron, Ohio, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.