Progent's Consulting, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing for IT Service Firms in Akron
Progent's consulting services for IT service organizations in Akron Ohio allows you to provide your clients Progent's consulting and Help Desk support using your company's own branding as a transparent supplement to your regular network services team. These services can ease the way for you to grow your revenue, expand your service portfolio, satisfy your clients, and improve your bottom line.
Progent's nationwide team of network infrastructure engineers, PC integration and troubleshooting technicians, network administrators, and data security consultants have worked as transparent expansions to the IT staffs of some of the country's biggest IT service firms. Progent's range of technical knowledge allows you to widen the scope of your IT service business, and Progent's transparency helps you strengthen and preserve your branding.
Progent is an IT support company with 20 years of background delivering online consulting services to small and middle-size organizations. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and maintains one of the largest teams of Cisco CCIE network experts of any private computer support company in the world. Progent has delivered remote IT assistance and consulting to customers in every state in the country. (Check out recommendations from Progent's customers.)
Using Progent's Services With Your Branding
Progent's reseller program for network service organizations features seamless resale to your clients of world-class services. Progent invoices your firm directly and works under your instructions to deliver your clients consulting and support services under your branding. In addition, Progent has a low-cost Off-hours Support Service for clients who require 24x7 support.
Help Desk and Ticketing Services for Network Service Providers
Ticketing is the heart of a successful service desk. But enterprise-grade ticketing systems are not just costly to acquire and staff, but challenging to configure and manage. Small or niche IT support providers seldom have the required financial or human resources. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program gives IT support organizations an affordable way to retain their own branding while delivering their customers responsive desktop support services backed by a best-of-breed ticketing platform and supplemented by fast escalation to subject matter experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Program for Network Service Organizations
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT support firms leverages Progent's investments in advanced ticketing technology, an online desktop services staff, and a network of geographically dispersed subject matter experts. You can utilize Progent's ticketing platform as a secure tenant or Progent can establish communications with your current ticketing system. The standard and optional features available with Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution allow you to expand your physical and virtual support workload, the diversity of technical issues your firm can handle, the number of locations you can service, and your hours of availability.
Important features of Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution for IT support firms include:
To see additional information about Progent's Help Desk and ticketing outsourcing program, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop support staff delivers Level 1 end user help with 1-hour SLA to commence work during normal work hours.
- Normal support hours are from 5am to 7pm PST, five days per week.
- Extended support is available at extra cost.
- Optional onsite service in major metros is offered across the country at extra cost.
- You have complete control of your customers and invoicing.
- Your clients submit incident reports using your branded Internet portal, an 800 phone number, or by directing a message to your designated email address.
- Each end user request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be monitored and modified remotely until they are closed.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your SMEs.
Progent's Consulting for IT Service Firms
Progent's consulting expertise for IT service organizations allows you to become a sole point of contact for virtually all technical guidance and troubleshooting your customers may require. You can grow your team and strategic IT skills steadily without having to decline new business owing to a lack of expertise or the absence of bandwidth.
Key aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
Major advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent works as a transparent extension of your in-house support team, under your direction, and bills your firm instead of your customer.
- Granular Billing: Progent charges on a per-minute basis to reign in costs.
- Detailed Documentation: Progent uses an enterprise-class documentation system to ensure that all services delivered are thoroughly documented. This makes it easy for support group to transfer service assignments to in-house personnel once you have sufficient people and appropriate skill sets.
To read or download a PDF datasheet about Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT support expertise under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms.
- Safely Grow Your Service Practice: You can easily and efficiently take on additional jobs outside your main fields of excellence and open additional territories without assuming the risks associated with increasing your full-time staff too quickly.
- Re-enforce Your Brand: You can solidify your positioning as a comprehensive network service provider by offering more solutions to more clients under your own brand.
- Add to Your Services Portfolio: Progent offers top-tier expertise in a wide array of technologies and can be a dependable reservoir of skills for growing your IT support business.
- Fast Escalation: Thanks to a large roster of senior IT experts available, Progent can transition quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the toughest problems get resolved promptly.
- Make Your Customers Happy: Happy clients stick. By teaming with Progent, you can keep making your customers successful without ever requiring clients to look for expertise from your competitors.
- Online Support Professionals: For two decades, Progent has delivered online IT support ranging from Call Center support to high-level consulting. Effective remote support saves money and produces fast solutions.
- Top Certifications: Progent's IT experts hold advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Juniper, Palo Alto Networks, and other technology leaders. Progent's cybersecurity consultants hold top certifications including CISSP-ISSAP, CISM, and GIAC. Find out more details about Progent's industry certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Akron, Ohio Businesses
Progent's seasoned roster of certified engineers can deliver Akron, Ohio organizations a broad range of online technical guidance and debugging services. Practice areas offered under Progent's reseller program for IT service organizations include:
Learn More Details About Progent's Consulting Support for IT Service Firms in Akron, Ohio
For more details about Progent's reseller support for network service firms in Akron, Ohio, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.