Progent's Consulting, Help Desk, and Ticketing for Network Service Providers in Akron
Progentís consulting services for network service firms in Akron Ohio enables your company to offer your clients Progent's consulting and Help Desk support using your own branding as a seamless augmentation of your in-house IT support group. This can put you on the fast track to add to your revenue, flesh out your service offerings, create happy customers, and increase your profits.
Progentís nationwide team of network infrastructure experts, desktop integration and troubleshooting technicians, network administrators, and cybersecurity professionals have worked as seamless expansions to the support staffs of some of the worldís largest IT support businesses. Progentís breadth and depth of technical knowledge enables you to add to the scope of your IT service practice, and Progentís close integration with your support team helps you strengthen and preserve your branding.
Progent is an IT consulting company with 20 years of experience delivering remote expertise to small and middle-size businesses. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and maintains one of the biggest teams of Cisco CCIE network engineers of any private IT support firm in the world. Progent has provided remote technical support and advanced consulting to customers in every state in the U.S. (Check out recommendations from Progent's customers.)
Using Progent's Services With Your Own Brand
Progent's reseller program for network service providers offers seamless resale to your customers of world-class services. Progent invoices you directly and works under your direction to provide your clients consulting and support services under your brand. In addition, Progent has an affordable Off-hours Support Program for clients who require 24x7 support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing for IT Service Organizations
Ticketing systems are fundamental to a successful service desk. But modern ticketing platforms are not only expensive to license and staff, but also a hassle to configure and maintain. Smaller IT service firms seldom have the necessary financial or human resources. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution gives IT service organizations an economical way to keep their company branding while delivering their customers world-class desktop support services backed by an advanced ticketing platform and reinforced by fast escalation to high-level experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Solution for IT Service Firms
Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution for IT support organizations takes advantage of Progent's investments in advanced ticketing software, an online desktop support team, and a group of geographically dispersed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can use Progent's ticketing platform as a secure tenant or Progent can set up communications with your existing ticketing platform. The standard and optional features available with Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution allow your IT service firm to increase your physical and virtual support workload, the range of technical issues your company can take on, the locations you can serve, and your overall availability.
Important features of Progent's Call Center and ticketing program for IT service firms include:
To see additional details on Progent's Service Desk and ticketing outsourcing program, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop support team delivers Level 1 end user support with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to commence work during normal business hours.
- Normal service times are 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time, five days per week.
- Extended support is offered at additional cost.
- Optional on-premises service in major metros is offered throughout the country at extra cost.
- You keep complete control of your clients and invoicing.
- Your customers submit service requests using your custom branded web portal, a toll-free number, or by directing a message to your designated email address.
- Each end user request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be monitored and modified remotely until they are closed.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your SBEs.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for IT Service Organizations
Progent's consulting expertise for network service providers allows you to act as a single point of contact for practically all IT guidance and troubleshooting your clients may require. You can grow your staff and core IT skills at your own pace without having to turn down opportunities owing to a gap in expertise or the absence of personnel.
Key aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
Key benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
- Transparent Support: Progent works as a seamless extension of your internal IT service team, responding to your direction, and invoices your firm rather than your customer.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent bills on a per-minute basis to reign in costs.
- Detailed Reporting: Progent uses an advanced documentation platform to make sure all IT services performed are thoroughly described. This allows support group to transfer service assignments to in-house consultants when you have sufficient staff and relevant technical skills.
To read or download a PDF datasheet about Progent's program for providing Progent's IT support under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers.
- Safely Grow Your Service Business: You can easily and affordably accept additional opportunities outside your core fields of excellence and open new geographies without assuming the risks associated with increasing your head count too quickly.
- Strengthen Your Name: You can improve your mind share as a full-spectrum network service provider by delivering more services to more clients under your own company name.
- Flesh Out Your IT Support Catalog: Progent offers top-tier support in a broad range of IT disciplines and can act as a dependable resource for growing your IT support operations.
- Rapid Escalation: With a large roster of high-level consultants ready to help, Progent can transition rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the most challenging issues get resolved promptly.
- Keep Your Clients Satisfied: Satisfied customers are loyal. By joining with Progent, you can keep making your customers successful without ever forcing clients to look for expertise outside the fold.
- Online Support Experts: For 20 years, Progent has provided online network support ranging from Help Desk services to advanced consulting. Efficient remote service cuts costs while delivering quick results.
- Top Industry Certifications: Progentís engineers hold advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Juniper, Palo Alto Networks, and other leading technology companies. Progent's cybersecurity experts hold top certifications including CISSP, CISA, and CRISC. Learn more about Progent's certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Akron, Ohio Organizations
Progent's veteran roster of certified consultants and technical experts can deliver Akron, Ohio businesses a wide array of remote consulting and troubleshooting expertise. Areas of expertise offered under Progent's reseller program for network service firms include:
Learn More About Progent's Consulting Program for Network Service Providers in Akron, Ohio
To learn more information about Progent's consulting program for network service firms in Akron, Ohio, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.