Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing for Network Service Organizations in Akron
Progentís consulting support for IT service organizations in Akron Ohio enables your company to provide your clients Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk Call Center support using your own branding as a seamless extension of your in-house IT services group. These services can put you on the fast track to add to your client base, close gaps in your service catalog, create happy customers, and increase your profits.
Progentís nationwide roster of network engineers, desktop integration and troubleshooting specialists, IT admins, and cybersecurity professionals have acted as transparent extensions to the support staffs of some of the worldís biggest IT service businesses. Progentís breadth and depth of technical knowledge allows you to broaden the capabilities of your IT support business, and Progentís close integration with your support team lets you promote and preserve your company's brand.
Progent is a network support firm with two decades of experience delivering remote consulting services to small and mid-size businesses. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and maintains one of the largest groups of Cisco CCIE network infrastructure engineers of any private computer support company in the world. Progent has delivered online IT support and consulting to customers in every state in the country. (See testimonials from Progent's clients.)
Reselling Progent's Support Services Under Your Branding
Progent's reseller program for network service organizations offers seamless resale to your clients of world-class services. Progent invoices you exclusively and works under your direction to provide your customers support services under your branding. In addition, Progent has a low-cost Off-hours Support Service for customers who require access to 24x7 support.
Help Desk and Ticketing for IT Service Firms
Ticketing systems are the enabling technology behind an effective service desk. But modern ticketing platforms are not only costly to acquire and staff, but a hassle to set up and maintain. Smaller IT service firms do not have the required financial or human resources. Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program gives IT service firms an economical way to keep their custom branding while delivering their clients world-class desktop support backed by an advanced ticketing platform and reinforced by rapid escalation to top-tier experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Program for Network Service Organizations
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT service firms leverages Progent's sizable investments in advanced ticketing software, an online desktop services team, and a group of geographically distributed subject matter experts. You can utilize Progent's ticketing platform as a secure tenant or Progent can set up data interchange with your existing ticketing platform. The standard and optional features available with Progent's Call Center and ticketing services allow you to increase your physical and virtual support workload, the range of technical issues your firm can take on, the locations you can serve, and your overall availability.
Important features of Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution for IT service firms include:
For more details on Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution, see Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop service group delivers Level 1 end user help with 1-hour SLA to begin work during normal work hours.
- Standard support times are from 5am to 7pm PST, five days per week.
- Extended hours support is offered at additional cost.
- Optional onsite support in larger metro areas is offered across the US at additional cost.
- You have complete control of your clients and billing.
- Your customers enter requests using your branded Internet portal, a toll-free number, or by sending a request to your dedicated email address.
- Every client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be monitored and modified online while they are active.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for Network Service Organizations
Progent's consulting for IT service providers allows you to become a sole source for practically all technical guidance and troubleshooting your customers may need. You can grow your staff and strategic in-house competencies at your own pace without being forced to say no to opportunities owing to a gap in expertise or the absence of bandwidth.
Key aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
Key benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent acts as a transparent extension of your internal support team, responding to your coordination, and bills you rather than your client.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent charges by the minute to reign in costs.
- Extensive Service Reporting: Progent utilizes an advanced reporting system to make sure all IT services performed are fully described. This allows you to shift service responsibilities to internal consultants once you have enough staff and relevant skill sets.
To read or download a printable PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT support under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers.
- Safely Expand Your Service Business: You can easily and safely accept more jobs outside your main fields of excellence and serve new geographies without assuming the risks involved with increasing your full-time staff too rapidly.
- Re-enforce Your Brand: You can solidify your mind share as a comprehensive network support firm by offering more solutions to more customers under your own brand.
- Flesh Out Your Services Portfolio: Progent offers top-tier expertise in a wide range of IT disciplines and can be a dependable reservoir of skills for expanding your IT support operations.
- Fast Problem Escalation: With a sizable team of high-level consultants available, Progent can transition rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the most challenging problems get resolved promptly.
- Make Your Clients Happy: Happy customers are loyal. By teaming with Progent, you can continue delivering solutions without ever forcing clients to seek expertise from your competitors.
- Online Technical Support Experts: For 20 years, Progent has delivered online network support from Help Desk services to advanced consulting. Effective remote service cuts costs while delivering fast results.
- Top Industry Certifications: Progentís engineers have earned advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Juniper, IBM, and other leading technology companies. Progent's cybersecurity consultants have earned advanced certifications including CISSP-ISSAP, CISA, and GIAC. Find out more details about Progent's certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Akron, Ohio Organizations
Progent's veteran team of certified consultants and technical experts can provide Akron, Ohio companies a broad array of remote technical guidance and troubleshooting expertise. Practice areas covered under Progent's consulting program for IT service organizations include:
Learn More Details About Progent's Reseller Support for IT Service Organizations in Akron, Ohio
To learn more information about Progent's consulting support for network service firms in Akron, Ohio, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.