Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing for IT Service Organizations in Akron
Progentís consulting services for network service organizations in Akron Ohio allows your company to offer your customers Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk support with your own branding as a seamless extension of your in-house IT services team. These services can help you add to your client base, fill out your service catalog, create happy clients, and increase your bottom line.
Progentís nationwide roster of network infrastructure engineers, PC integration and troubleshooting technicians, network admins, and data security professionals have acted as transparent supplements to the IT groups of some of the country's biggest IT service firms. Progentís range of technical knowledge allows you to add to the capabilities of your IT service business, and Progentís transparency helps you strengthen and protect your company's brand.
Progent is a network support firm with two decades of experience delivering online expertise to small and mid-size companies. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and maintains one of the largest groups of Cisco-certified CCIE network engineers of any private computer services firm in the world. Progent has provided remote IT support and advanced consulting to customers in every state in the U.S. (Refer to testimonials from Progent's clients.)
Reselling Progent's Support Services Under Your Branding
Progent's consulting program for network service firms features transparent resale to your clients of professional IT services. Progent bills your firm directly and performs under your direction to provide your customers consulting and support services under your brand. Also, Progent offers an affordable Extended Hours Support Program for clients who need access to 24x7 support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing for IT Service Providers
Ticketing systems are the heart of an effective service desk. But enterprise-grade ticketing systems are not only expensive to acquire and staff, but also a hassle to configure and manage. Small or niche IT service firms rarely have the necessary budget or personnel. Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution gives IT service organizations an economical way to keep their own branding while delivering their customers world-class desktop support services backed by an advanced ticketing platform and reinforced by rapid escalation to high-level experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Program for IT Service Providers
Progent's Call Center and ticketing program for IT support organizations takes advantage of Progent's investments in advanced ticketing software, a remote desktop support staff, and a network of geographically dispersed subject matter experts. You can use Progent's ticketing system exclusively or Progent can establish data interchange with your existing ticketing platform. The features available with Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution enable your IT service firm to expand your physical and virtual support volume, the range of technologies your business can take on, the locations you can serve, and your hours of availability.
Key features of Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution for IT service firms include:
To see additional information about Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop support staff provides Level 1 end user support with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to begin work during standard business hours.
- Standard support times are 5am to 7pm PST, five days per week.
- Extended hours support is available at additional cost.
- Optional on-premises support in major metros is available across the US at extra cost.
- You keep full control of your customers and billing.
- Your clients submit requests by means of your own branded Internet portal, a toll-free phone number, or by directing a message to your dedicated mailbox.
- Each customer request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be tracked and modified remotely until they are closed.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your SBEs.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for IT Service Providers
Progent's consulting expertise for IT service firms allows you to become a single point of contact for practically all technical guidance and troubleshooting your clients may need. You can build your staff and strategic IT skills steadily without being forced to say no to opportunities due to a lack of in-house expertise or the absence of bandwidth.
Important aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
Top benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent acts as a seamless supplement to your internal IT service team, under your management, and invoices you instead of your customer.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent bills by the minute to minimize expenses.
- Detailed Service Reporting: Progent uses an advanced service reporting system to make sure all services performed are fully described. This allows your IT support organization to transfer service responsibilities to in-house consultants once you have enough staff and relevant skill sets.
For a printable PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for providing Progent's IT services under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers.
- Safely Expand Your Service Business: You can quickly and efficiently take on additional jobs beyond your core fields of expertise and serve additional geographies without the risks involved with expanding your full-time staff too rapidly.
- Strengthen Your Brand: You can solidify your mind share as a comprehensive network support firm by offering more services to more clients using your own company name.
- Add to Your IT Support Catalog: Progent offers top-tier expertise in a broad range of IT disciplines and can be a reliable resource for growing your IT service business.
- Rapid Escalation: Thanks to a sizable roster of senior IT experts available, Progent can escalate rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the toughest issues get resolved promptly.
- Keep Your Customers Satisfied: Happy clients stick. By joining with Progent, you can continue delivering solutions without ever requiring clients to seek help outside the fold.
- Remote Support Experts: For 20 years, Progent has delivered online network support ranging from Help Desk support to advanced consulting. Efficient online service saves money and produces quick solutions.
- Major Industry Certifications: Progentís IT experts have earned top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Juniper, Palo Alto Networks, and other technology leaders. Progent's security and compliance consultants hold top certifications including ISSAP, CISA, and CRISC. Learn more details about Progent's industry certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Akron, Ohio Businesses
Progent's veteran team of certified consultants and technical experts can deliver Akron, Ohio businesses a broad array of remote technical guidance and debugging expertise. Practice areas offered under Progent's reseller program for network service organizations include:
Learn More Details About Progent's Consulting Program for Network Service Providers in Akron, Ohio
For more information about Progent's consulting program for network service firms in Akron, Ohio, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.