Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing Support for Network Service Firms in Albany
Progentís consulting support for IT service organizations in Albany New York allows your company to provide your customers Progent's consulting and Help Desk Call Center support with your own branding as a seamless augmentation of your in-house network support team. These services can put you on the fast track to add to your revenue, close gaps in your service catalog, create happy clients, and improve your profits.
Progentís nationwide roster of network infrastructure engineers, desktop integration and troubleshooting specialists, IT administrators, and data security consultants have worked as transparent adjuncts to the IT staffs of some of the country's biggest IT support businesses. Progentís breadth and depth of expertise enables you to widen the capabilities of your IT support business, and Progentís close integration with your support team helps you promote and preserve your branding.
Progent is an IT consulting company with two decades of background delivering remote expertise to small and middle-size businesses. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and maintains one of the largest teams of Cisco CCIE network infrastructure engineers of any private computer support firm in the world. Progent has delivered online IT support and consulting to customers in every state in the country. (See recommendations from Progent's customers.)
Reselling Progent's Support Services Under Your Own Brand
Progent's consulting program for network service providers features transparent resale to your customers of world-class IT services. Progent bills you directly and works under your instructions to provide your clients consulting and support services under your brand. Also, Progent offers an affordable Extended Hours Support Program for clients who need access to 24x7 support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing for IT Service Firms
Ticketing systems are the enabling technology behind a successful Help Desk. But enterprise-grade ticketing systems are not just expensive to license and staff, but also difficult to configure and manage. Small or niche IT service companies do not have the necessary resources. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program offers IT service organizations an affordable way to retain their own branding while delivering their clients responsive desktop support built around an advanced ticketing platform and reinforced by fast escalation to top-tier experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Program for IT Service Firms
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution for IT service organizations takes advantage of Progent's sizable investments in highly scalable ticketing technology, an online desktop services team, and a network of geographically distributed subject matter experts. You can use Progent's ticketing platform exclusively or Progent can establish communications with your existing ticketing platform. The features available with Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program allow your IT service firm to expand your support volume, the range of technologies your business can take on, the locations you can service, and your hours of availability.
Key features of Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution for IT support organizations include:
To see additional information about Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop service staff delivers Level 1 end user assistance with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to begin work during normal work hours.
- Normal support times are 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days a week.
- Extended hours support is available at extra cost.
- Optional onsite support in larger metro areas is offered throughout the US at extra cost.
- You retain full control of your clients and billing.
- Your customers enter service requests by means of your own branded web portal, an 800 number, or by sending a message to your designated mailbox.
- Each end user request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be monitored and modified online while they are active.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for IT Service Providers
Progent's consulting expertise for IT service firms allows your support team to act as a sole point of contact for virtually all IT expertise your clients may require. You can grow your staff and core IT skills steadily without having to turn down new business owing to a gap in in-house expertise or the absence of bandwidth.
Important features of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
Top advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
- Transparent Support: Progent works as a transparent extension of your internal IT service group, under your coordination, and invoices your firm rather than your client.
- Granular Billing: Progent charges on a per-minute basis to minimize costs.
- Extensive Service Documentation: Progent uses an advanced reporting platform to make sure all IT services delivered are thoroughly described. This allows support group to transfer account responsibilities to internal consultants when you have sufficient people and relevant skill sets.
For a printable PDF datasheet about Progent's program for providing Progent's IT services under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms.
- Safely Grow Your Service Practice: You can easily and affordably take on more opportunities outside your main fields of expertise and open additional geographies without assuming the risks associated with increasing your full-time staff too rapidly.
- Re-enforce Your Name: You can solidify your positioning as a full-spectrum network support firm by delivering more services to more customers under your own brand.
- Flesh Out Your IT Support Catalog: Progent offers world-class expertise in a wide array of IT disciplines and can act as a dependable reservoir of skills for expanding your IT service operations.
- Fast Escalation: With a sizable roster of top-level consultants ready to help, Progent can transition quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the toughest problems can be handled fast.
- Make Your Clients Happy: Happy customers stick. By joining with Progent, you can continue making your customers successful without ever requiring clients to look for expertise outside the fold.
- Remote Support Professionals: For two decades, Progent has provided remote network support ranging from Call Center support to high-level consulting. Effective remote service cuts costs and produces quick solutions.
- Top Certifications: Progentís engineers hold advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Citrix, Palo Alto Networks, and other leading technology companies. Progent's cybersecurity consultants hold advanced certifications including ISSAP, CISA, and GIAC. Find out more about Progent's certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Albany, New York Organizations
Progent's seasoned roster of certified consultants can provide Albany, New York businesses a wide range of remote technical guidance and debugging services. Practice areas offered under Progent's reseller program for network service firms include:
Find Out More Details About Progent's Reseller Support for IT Service Firms in Albany, New York
For additional details about Progent's reseller support for IT service organizations in Albany, New York, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.