Progent's Consulting, Help Desk, and Ticketing for Network Service Organizations in Albany
Progentís consulting support for network service firms in Albany New York enables you to offer your customers Progent's consulting and Help Desk Call Center support with your own branding as a seamless extension of your regular IT services group. This can ease the way for you to add to your client base, expand your service catalog, create happy customers, and increase your profits.
Progent's team of network infrastructure experts, desktop support specialists, IT admins, and cybersecurity professionals have acted as seamless expansions to the IT groups of some of the worldís biggest IT support businesses. Progentís breadth and depth of technical knowledge allows you to widen the capabilities of your IT support practice, and Progentís transparency helps you elevate and preserve your company's brand.
Progent is a network support company with 20 years of experience providing remote consulting services to small and mid-size businesses. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and maintains one of the largest teams of Cisco CCIE network engineers of any independent computer services company in the world. Progent has delivered remote IT support and advanced consulting to clients in every state in the U.S. (Check out recommendations from Progent's customers.)
Using Progent's Services Under Your Branding
Progent's consulting program for IT service organizations features seamless resale to your clients of professional IT services. Progent bills your firm exclusively and works under your instructions to deliver your customers support services under your brand. Also, Progent offers an affordable Extended Hours Support Program for clients who need access to 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk and Ticketing for IT Service Providers
Ticketing systems are the enabling technology behind an efficient IT Call Center. But modern ticketing platforms are not only costly to acquire and staff, but also challenging to set up and maintain. Small or niche IT service firms rarely have the required budget or personnel. Progent's Call Center and ticketing program gives IT service firms a practical way to retain their own branding while providing their clients responsive desktop support services built around a best-of-breed ticketing system and supplemented by rapid escalation to subject matter experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Program for Network Service Providers
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT support firms leverages Progent's investments in advanced ticketing technology, a remote desktop services team, and a group of geographically dispersed subject matter experts. You can use Progent's ticketing platform exclusively or Progent can establish communications with your existing ticketing platform. The standard and optional features available with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing services allow you to expand your support volume, the diversity of technical issues your company can take on, the number of geographies you can service, and your hours of availability.
Key features of Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT service firms include:
For more information about Progent's Service Desk and ticketing outsourcing solution, go to Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop service staff provides Level 1 end user support with 1-hour SLA to commence work during standard work hours.
- Standard support times are from 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time, five days a week.
- Extended hours support is available at additional cost.
- Optional onsite support in larger metros is available throughout the country at extra cost.
- You retain complete control of your clients and billing.
- Your clients enter service requests using your own branded Internet portal, an 800 number, or by directing a request to your designated email address.
- Every client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be tracked and updated online until resolution.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your SMEs.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for Network Service Organizations
Progent's consulting for IT service firms allows you to become a sole point of contact for practically all technical expertise your customers may require. You can build your staff and core IT skills at your own pace without being forced to turn down new business owing to a lack of expertise or a shortage of bandwidth.
Important features of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
Key benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent acts as a seamless supplement to your in-house support team, under your coordination, and bills you rather than your customer.
- Granular Billing: Progent charges on a per-minute basis to minimize costs.
- Detailed Service Documentation: Progent uses an advanced documentation platform to ensure that all IT services delivered are thoroughly described. This enables your IT support organization to transfer service responsibilities to internal consultants when you have sufficient staff and relevant skill sets.
For a PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for providing Progent's IT support expertise under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers.
- Safely Expand Your IT Support Practice: You can quickly and affordably take on more jobs outside your core areas of expertise and open new geographies without exposure to the risks involved with expanding your head count too rapidly.
- Strengthen Your Name: You can solidify your mind share as a comprehensive IT service provider by delivering more solutions to more clients under your own brand.
- Flesh Out Your IT Support Portfolio: Progent can provide top-tier support in a wide range of technologies and can be a reliable resource for growing your IT support operations.
- Rapid Escalation: With a sizable team of high-level technology experts available, Progent can transition rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the toughest problems get resolved promptly.
- Keep Your Customers Satisfied: Happy customers keep coming back. By joining with Progent, you can continue making your customers successful without ever requiring clients to look for help outside the fold.
- Remote Technical Support Experts: For two decades, Progent has delivered online IT support from Help Desk services to advanced consulting. Effective online service saves money and produces fast solutions.
- Top Certifications: Progentís IT experts have earned advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Citrix, IBM, and other technology leaders. Progent's cybersecurity consultants have earned advanced certifications including ISSAP, CISA, and CRISC. Find out more about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Albany, New York Companies
Progent's nationwide roster of certified engineers offers Albany, New York businesses a broad range of online consulting and debugging expertise. Practice areas offered under Progent's reseller program for IT service organizations include:
Learn More About Progent's Consulting Program for Network Service Providers in Albany, New York
For additional information about Progent's consulting support for IT service firms in Albany, New York, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.