Progent's Consulting, Help Desk, and Ticketing Support for Network Service Organizations in Albany
Progent's consulting services for IT service firms in Albany New York allows your company to offer your clients Progent's consulting and Help Desk support using your company's own branding as a transparent extension of your regular network services group. These services can put you on the fast track to add to your client base, flesh out your service catalog, create happy customers, and increase your bottom line.
Progent's roster of network infrastructure experts, desktop support technicians, network administrators, and cybersecurity professionals have acted as transparent expansions to the IT staffs of some of the world's biggest IT service firms. Progent's range of technical knowledge enables you to widen the scope of your IT service practice, and Progent's close integration with your support team helps you elevate and protect your company's brand.
Progent is a network consulting company with 20 years of experience providing online consulting services to small and mid-size businesses. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and maintains one of the biggest teams of Cisco-certified CCIE network experts of any private IT support company in the world. Progent has delivered remote technical assistance and consulting to customers in every state in the U.S. (Check out testimonials from Progent's clients.)
Providing Progent's Support Services With Your Own Brand
Progent's reseller program for IT service firms offers transparent resale to your customers of professional IT services. Progent invoices you exclusively and works under your instructions to deliver your customers consulting and support services under your brand. In addition, Progent offers a low-cost Extended Hours Support Service for clients who require access to 24x7 support.
Help Desk and Ticketing Services for Network Service Firms
Ticketing systems are the heart of an efficient IT Call Center. But full-featured ticketing platforms are not only costly to acquire and staff, but challenging to configure and manage. Small or niche IT support companies seldom have the necessary resources. Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution gives IT support firms a practical way to retain their own branding while delivering their clients responsive desktop support services backed by an advanced ticketing platform and supplemented by fast escalation to high-level experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Program for IT Service Firms
Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program for IT service firms leverages Progent's investments in advanced ticketing software, an online desktop services team, and a network of geographically dispersed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can utilize Progent's ticketing platform as a secure tenant or Progent can establish communications with your existing ticketing platform. The features offered with Progent's Service Desk and ticketing services enable you to expand your support workload, the diversity of technologies your business can take on, the number of geographies you can serve, and your hours of availability.
Important features of Progent's Call Center and ticketing program for IT support firms include:
To see additional information on Progent's Help Desk and ticketing outsourcing solution, go to Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop service team delivers Level 1 end user support with 1-hour SLA to commence work during normal business hours.
- Standard service hours are from 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days per week.
- Extended support is offered at additional cost.
- Optional onsite service in larger metros is available throughout the country at extra cost.
- You keep full control of your customers and billing.
- Your customers enter incident reports through your custom branded Internet portal, a toll-free number, or by directing a message to your assigned mailbox.
- Every end user request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be tracked and updated remotely until resolution.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your SMEs.
Progent's Consulting for IT Service Organizations
Progent's consulting for IT service firms allows you to act as a single point of contact for virtually all IT expertise your clients may require. You can grow your team and core in-house competencies steadily without being forced to decline opportunities due to a gap in expertise or the absence of personnel.
Important aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
Major advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent works as a seamless extension of your internal IT service team, responding to your direction, and bills your firm rather than your client.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent charges on a per-minute basis to minimize costs.
- Detailed Service Documentation: Progent uses an enterprise-class service reporting platform to ensure that all services delivered are fully documented. This enables support group to shift account responsibilities to in-house personnel once you have sufficient staff and relevant skill sets.
For a PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for providing Progent's IT services under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms.
- Safely Grow Your Service Business: You can easily and efficiently accept additional opportunities outside your main areas of excellence and open additional geographies without exposure to the risks associated with expanding your full-time staff too quickly.
- Strengthen Your Brand: You can improve your positioning as a comprehensive IT service firm by offering more solutions to more clients using your own company name.
- Add to Your Services Portfolio: Progent offers world-class support in a wide array of technologies and can be a dependable reservoir of skills for expanding your IT service business.
- Fast Escalation: With a sizable team of high-level IT experts available, Progent can escalate rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the toughest issues get resolved fast.
- Keep Your Clients Satisfied: Happy clients keep coming back. By joining with Progent, you can continue making your customers successful without ever requiring clients to seek help outside the fold.
- Online Technical Support Professionals: For two decades, Progent has provided online network support ranging from Call Center support to advanced consulting. Efficient remote support saves money and produces fast results.
- Major Industry Certifications: Progent's IT experts hold top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Juniper, IBM, and other technology leaders. Progent's cybersecurity consultants have earned top certifications including ISSAP, CISM, and GIAC. Learn more about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Albany, New York Businesses
Progent's veteran team of certified engineers can deliver Albany, New York businesses a wide range of remote technical guidance and troubleshooting services. Areas of expertise offered under Progent's reseller program for network service organizations include:
Learn More Details About Progent's Consulting Support for IT Service Firms in Albany, New York
To learn additional details about Progent's reseller support for network service organizations in Albany, New York, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.