Enlarging your remote workforce may have a significant effect on IT infrastructure, security/compliance, and company culture. Progent has two decades of background assisting businesses of all sizes to design, deploy, manage, tune, and debug IT networks that support at-home workers. Progent can assist your Albany company to pick the appropriate technologies and adhere to best practices in building and operating a secure virtual office ecosystem for teleworkers that facilitates teamwork and delivers top business value. Progent can provide services that go from on demand guidance for helping you over challenging IT bottlenecks to comprehensive project management to help you successfully complete business-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can help Albany, New York businesses to succeed with any aspect of creating a high-performing work-from-home ecosystem by delivering network infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud connectivity, Help Desk services, security monitoring, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Network Infrastructure for Teleworkers
Setting up the network infrastructure needed to support a remote workforce can be especially challenging if you have to accommodate a mix of personal hardware such as PCs and laptops, routers, and wireless appliances from various vendors and with a mix of OS software and firmware releases. Progent's background providing remote support for both legacy and modern IT products in remote office solutions enables you to make cost-effective use of your available infrastructure and provides you with ready access to expertise for implement essential upgrades. Support services available from Progent to assist your company to create a productive work-at-home infrastructure include:
- VPN connectivity makes it possible to create a secure tunnel for authorized remote workers to access IT assets situated at your corporate datacenter or in a public cloud. Progent's consultants can help your company to configure and maintain VPN access between your at-home workforce and your key IT resources by providing remote VPN integration consulting. For organizations using Cisco's ASA security appliances, Progent's Cisco ASA consultants can help your telecommuters to utilize Cisco's popular AnyConnect software to provide secure VPN tunneling for a wide selection of devices such as Microsoft Windows, macOS, iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) platforms allow an at-home worker to view and interact with a data center PC's desktop. This technology gives network managers more control over the computing ecosystem of telecommuters and ensures them a familiar experience. Progent's virtual desktop services include Windows Remote Desktop integration and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops expertise.
- Routers attach home networks to the Internet and typically support VPN tunnels, home wireless connectivity, and firewall services. Progent can provide expert remote support for deploying home routers from all major vendors. See router configuration support from Cisco-certified consultants.
- Home Wireless networks, typically shared by the whole family and visitors, are commonly utilized by at-home employees to access their Internet router for work. This can create throughput as well as security problems. Progent can assist businesses to resolve these problems by delivering services that include Cisco Aironet configuration consulting, Cisco Meraki wireless deployment expertise, and Ubiquiti wireless access point setup assistance.
- Internet connectivity methods impact the speed and reliability of connections between telecommuters and the company network. Vital processes might require backup Internet access in case the primary connection fails. Progent offers expertise for picking Internet service providers, choosing appropriate service offerings, and setting up high-availability Internet connections. See Internet access integration services.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about building and maintaining a productive work-from-home solution for your Albany, New York company, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.