Expanding your telecommuter workforce may have a major impact on network architecture, security, and company processes. Progent has two decades of experience assisting SMBs to design, configure, administer, optimize, and debug IT environments that incorporate a remote workforce. Progent can assist your Albany company to select the appropriate tools and adhere to leading practices in creating and operating a safe virtual office solution for telecommuters that facilitates collaboration and delivers top business value. Progent offers support services ranging from as-needed expertise for helping you over challenging technical roadblocks to full project management or co-management to help you carry out business-critical tasks.
Progent can assist Albany, New York businesses to with any facet of building a high-functioning work-from-home environment by delivering network infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud connectivity, helpdesk augmentation, endpoint security, backup/restore solutions, and unified management.
Infrastructure for Teleworkers
Setting up the network infrastructure required for a remote work environment can be especially complicated if you have to accommodate a combination of worker-owned equipment like desktop computers and laptops, routers, and Wi-Fi appliances from an assortment of manufacturers and with a mix of OS software and firmware releases. Progent's background delivering remote support for both legacy as well as current technologies in virtual office solutions enables you to make efficient use of your existing infrastructure and offers fast access to top-tire consultants for making necessary upgrades. Services offered by Progent to help your company to implement a productive telecommuting ecosystem include:
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) connectivity allows you to create a secure connection for authenticated at-home workers to use IT assets situated at your corporate datacenter or in the cloud. Progent's consultants can help you to deploy and manage VPN connections between your teleworkers and your various network resources by providing remote VPN integration consulting. For organizations using Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA Firewall experts can help your telecommuters to set up Cisco's AnyConnect client software for safe VPN tunneling for a broad selection of devices such as Windows, Mac, iOS, Linux, and Google Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) products enable a telecommuter to view and use a data center PC's desktop. This technology gives network managers substantial control over the computing ecosystem of at-home employees and ensures them a consistent and more productive experience. Progent's virtual desktop services include Windows Remote Desktop integration and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI expertise.
- Routers attach home computer networks to the Internet and typically support VPN tunnels, local wireless connectivity, and firewalls. Progent can provide top-tier remote support for integrating home routers from a variety of vendors. See router configuration support from Cisco-certified consultants.
- Home Wireless networks, often shared by families and visitors, are commonly used by at-home employees to connect to their router for work. This can create throughput as well as cybersecurity issues. Progent can help businesses to resolve these issues by delivering expertise like Aironet integration expertise, Cisco Meraki wireless deployment consulting, and Ubiquiti wireless access point integration assistance.
- Internet connectivity methods impact the performance and reliability of connections between at-home workers and the corporate data center. Vital applications might require redundant Internet access in the event the primary connection breaks. Progent can provide expertise for picking service providers, picking sensible bandwidth and data volume offerings, and integrating fault-tolerant Internet connections. Refer to Internet access solutions.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Expertise
To contact Progent about building and maintaining an efficient telecommuter solution for your Albany, New York organization, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.