Progent's Consulting, Help Desk, and Ticketing for Network Service Providers in Albuquerque
Progentís consulting services for network service organizations in Albuquerque New Mexico allows your company to offer your customers Progent's consulting and Help Desk Call Center support under your own branding as a transparent augmentation of your regular network support team. These services can put you on the fast track to add to your revenue, fill out your service catalog, create happy clients, and improve your profits.
Progent's team of network experts, desktop integration and troubleshooting technicians, network administrators, and cybersecurity professionals have acted as transparent adjuncts to the support staffs of some of the country's biggest IT service businesses. Progentís range of expertise enables you to add to the capabilities of your IT service business, and Progentís transparency lets you strengthen and preserve your branding.
Progent is an IT consulting firm with 20 years of experience delivering remote expertise to small and mid-size organizations. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and maintains one of the largest groups of Cisco CCIE network infrastructure engineers of any independent computer services firm in the world. Progent has provided online IT assistance and consulting to clients in every state in the country. (Check out recommendations from Progent's clients.)
Using Progent's Support Services Under Your Own Brand
Progent's reseller program for network service providers offers transparent resale to your clients of world-class services. Progent invoices your firm directly and works under your direction to deliver your clients support services under your branding. In addition, Progent has an affordable Extended Hours Support Service for customers who need 24x7 support.
Help Desk and Ticketing for IT Service Providers
Ticketing is fundamental to an efficient IT Call Center. But full-featured ticketing systems are not only costly to license and staff, but a hassle to configure and manage. Small or niche IT support companies do not have the required budget or personnel. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution gives IT service firms a practical way to retain their own branding while delivering their clients world-class desktop support built around an advanced ticketing system and reinforced by rapid escalation to subject matter experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Solution for IT Service Organizations
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution for IT support firms leverages Progent's sizable investments in highly scalable ticketing technology, an online desktop services team, and a group of geographically dispersed subject matter experts. You can use Progent's ticketing platform as a secure tenant or Progent can establish data interchange with your current ticketing platform. The features offered with Progent's Service Desk and ticketing services enable your IT service firm to increase your support workload, the range of technologies your company can handle, the locations you can service, and your hours of availability.
Important features of Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program for IT service firms include:
To see additional information on Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program, see Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop service team delivers Level 1 end user support with 1-hour SLA to commence work during standard business hours.
- Normal support hours are from 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days a week.
- Extended support is offered at extra cost.
- Optional on-premises service in larger metro areas is offered throughout the US at additional cost.
- You keep full control of your clients and billing.
- Your clients submit requests using your own branded web portal, an 800 phone number, or by directing an email to your specified mailbox.
- Each client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be monitored and modified online until they are closed.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your SBEs.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for IT Service Providers
Progent's consulting for network service providers allows your support team to become a sole point of contact for virtually all technical guidance and troubleshooting your customers may need. You can build your team and strategic in-house competencies steadily without having to turn down new business due to a lack of expertise or a shortage of bandwidth.
Key features of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
Key advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent works as a seamless extension of your internal IT service team, under your management, and invoices your firm instead of your client.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent bills by the minute to minimize expenses.
- Detailed Service Reporting: Progent uses an advanced service reporting platform to make sure all services delivered are thoroughly described. This allows support group to transfer service assignments to in-house personnel once you have enough people and relevant skill sets.
To read or download a PDF datasheet about Progent's program for providing Progent's IT services under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers.
- Safely Expand Your Service Practice: You can easily and safely take on more jobs beyond your core areas of excellence and open additional territories without exposure to the risks involved with expanding your full-time staff too rapidly.
- Re-enforce Your Brand: You can solidify your positioning as a comprehensive network support provider by offering more services to more customers under your own brand.
- Add to Your IT Support Catalog: Progent can provide world-class support in a broad range of technologies and can be a dependable resource for growing your IT support operations.
- Rapid Escalation: Thanks to a large roster of high-level IT experts available, Progent can escalate quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the most challenging problems can be handled fast.
- Make Your Clients Happy: Satisfied customers are loyal. By joining with Progent, you can continue making your customers successful without ever forcing clients to look for help outside the fold.
- Online Support Experts: For two decades, Progent has delivered remote IT support from Call Center services to high-level consulting. Effective remote service saves money and produces fast results.
- Advanced Certifications: Progentís engineers hold advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Juniper, Palo Alto Networks, and other leading technology companies. Progent's cybersecurity experts hold top certifications including CISSP, CISM, and CRISC. Find out more details about Progent's certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Albuquerque, New Mexico Businesses
Progent's veteran team of certified engineers offers Albuquerque, New Mexico companies a broad range of remote technical guidance and troubleshooting services. Areas of expertise offered under Progent's consulting program for IT service providers include:
Learn More Details About Progent's Reseller Support for Network Service Providers in Albuquerque, New Mexico
To learn additional details about Progent's reseller program for network service firms in Albuquerque, New Mexico, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.