Progent's Consulting, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing Support for IT Service Providers in Albuquerque
Progent's consulting support for IT service firms in Albuquerque New Mexico allows your company to provide your clients Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk support using your own branding as a seamless supplement to your regular network support group. This can ease the way for you to add to your client base, flesh out your service catalog, create happy clients, and increase your bottom line.
Progent's nationwide team of network experts, desktop integration and troubleshooting technicians, network admins, and cybersecurity consultants have acted as transparent supplements to the support staffs of some of the world's biggest IT support firms. Progent's breadth and depth of expertise enables you to widen the scope of your IT support business, and Progent's close integration with your support team helps you strengthen and preserve your company's brand.
Progent is a network support firm with 20 years of background delivering remote expertise to small and mid-size businesses. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and maintains one of the largest teams of Cisco-certified CCIE network experts of any independent IT services firm in the world. Progent has provided online IT support and consulting to clients in every state in the country. (Check out recommendations from Progent's customers.)
Reselling Progent's Services Under Your Own Brand
Progent's consulting program for IT service organizations offers transparent resale to your customers of world-class IT services. Progent bills you directly and works under your instructions to provide your clients support services under your brand. Also, Progent offers a low-cost Extended Hours Support Program for clients who require access to 24x7 support.
Help Desk and Ticketing for Network Service Firms
Ticketing is fundamental to a successful Help Desk. But enterprise-grade ticketing platforms are not only costly to acquire and staff, but a hassle to configure and manage. Smaller IT service companies seldom have the required financial or human resources. Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution gives IT service organizations an affordable way to retain their company branding while delivering their clients world-class desktop support services built around a best-of-breed ticketing system and supplemented by rapid escalation to high-level experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Program for Network Service Firms
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT service firms leverages Progent's investments in advanced ticketing technology, a remote desktop services team, and a group of geographically dispersed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can use Progent's ticketing system exclusively or Progent can establish data interchange with your existing ticketing platform. The features available with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing services allow you to increase your support volume, the diversity of technical issues your business can handle, the number of locations you can service, and your overall availability.
Key features of Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT support companies include:
For additional details on Progent's Help Desk and ticketing outsourcing solution, go to Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop support team delivers Level 1 end user assistance with 1-hour service level agreement to begin work during standard business hours.
- Normal service hours are from 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days per week.
- Extended hours support is offered at extra cost.
- Optional on-premises support in major metros is available across the country at extra cost.
- You keep complete control of your clients and billing.
- Your clients enter service requests by means of your custom branded web portal, an 800 phone number, or by directing a message to your specified mailbox.
- Each customer request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be monitored and updated online until they are closed.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your SMEs.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for IT Service Providers
Progent's consulting expertise for IT service providers allows you to become a single source for practically all IT expertise your customers may require. You can build your team and core IT skills at your own pace without having to turn down new business owing to a gap in in-house expertise or a shortage of personnel.
Key features of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
Major advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent works as a transparent supplement to your in-house support team, responding to your management, and bills you instead of your client.
- Granular Billing: Progent charges on a per-minute basis to reign in costs.
- Extensive Documentation: Progent uses an advanced service documentation system to ensure that all IT services performed are fully documented. This enables you to shift service assignments to internal consultants once you have enough people and relevant skill sets.
To read or download a PDF datasheet about Progent's program for providing Progent's IT support under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms.
- Safely Expand Your Service Business: You can easily and efficiently take on additional opportunities beyond your core areas of expertise and open new territories without assuming the risks associated with expanding your full-time staff too quickly.
- Re-enforce Your Name: You can improve your positioning as a comprehensive IT support provider by offering more services to more clients under your own brand.
- Add to Your IT Support Catalog: Progent can provide world-class support in a broad range of IT disciplines and can be a reliable resource for growing your IT support operations.
- Rapid Escalation: Thanks to a sizable roster of senior technology experts ready to help, Progent can transition rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the toughest issues can be handled promptly.
- Keep Your Customers Satisfied: Happy clients keep coming back. By joining with Progent, you can continue delivering solutions without ever forcing clients to seek help outside the fold.
- Remote Support Professionals: For 20 years, Progent has provided online network support from Help Desk services to advanced consulting. Effective online support cuts costs while delivering quick solutions.
- Top Industry Certifications: Progent's engineers hold advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Juniper, Palo Alto Networks, and other technology leaders. Progent's security and compliance experts hold advanced certifications including CISSP, CISM, and GIAC. Learn more details about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Albuquerque, New Mexico Businesses
Progent's veteran roster of certified consultants and technical experts can provide Albuquerque, New Mexico businesses a broad array of online consulting and debugging expertise. Areas of expertise offered under Progent's consulting program for IT service firms include:
Learn More Details About Progent's Reseller Support for Network Service Firms in Albuquerque, New Mexico
For additional information about Progent's consulting support for network service firms in Albuquerque, New Mexico, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.