Progent's Consulting, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing Support for IT Service Firms in Alexandria
Progentís consulting services for IT service organizations in Alexandria Virginia enables your company to offer your clients Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk Call Center support using your company's brand as a seamless supplement to your in-house IT services team. This can help you add to your revenue, fill out your service offerings, satisfy your customers, and improve your profits.
Progentís nationwide team of network engineers, PC integration and troubleshooting technicians, IT administrators, and data security consultants have acted as seamless adjuncts to the support staffs of some of the country's biggest IT service firms. Progentís breadth and depth of expertise enables you to widen the scope of your IT service business, and Progentís close integration with your support team lets you strengthen and protect your branding.
Progent is an IT consulting firm with 20 years of background providing online consulting services to small and middle-size businesses. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and has one of the biggest groups of Cisco CCIE network engineers of any independent IT support company in the world. Progent has provided online IT assistance and consulting to clients in every state in the U.S. (See recommendations from Progent's clients.)
Providing Progent's Support Services With Your Branding
Progent's reseller program for network service providers features transparent resale to your clients of world-class services. Progent invoices you directly and works under your direction to provide your customers support services under your brand. In addition, Progent offers an affordable Extended Hours Support Program for customers who need access to 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk and Ticketing for IT Service Organizations
Ticketing systems are the enabling technology behind an effective IT Call Center. But modern ticketing systems are not only expensive to acquire and staff, but also challenging to set up and maintain. Small or niche IT support companies rarely have the necessary resources. Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution offers IT service firms an economical way to retain their custom branding while delivering their customers world-class desktop support backed by an advanced ticketing platform and supplemented by rapid escalation to top-tier experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Program for Network Service Firms
Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program for IT service firms takes advantage of Progent's investments in advanced ticketing software, a remote desktop services team, and a network of geographically distributed subject matter experts. You can utilize Progent's ticketing system exclusively or Progent can establish data interchange with your current ticketing system. The standard and optional features available with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program allow you to increase your support workload, the diversity of technologies your business can handle, the locations you can service, and your overall availability.
Important features of Progent's Call Center and ticketing program for IT support firms include:
To see more information about Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop support group delivers Level 1 end user support with 1-hour service level agreement to commence work during normal business hours.
- Normal service times are 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days per week.
- Extended support is available at extra cost.
- Optional on-premises service in larger metro areas is available across the US at additional cost.
- You retain full control of your clients and invoicing.
- Your customers submit requests using your custom branded web portal, a toll-free phone number, or by sending an email to your designated email address.
- Each client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be tracked and updated remotely while they are active.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your SBEs.
Progent's Consulting for IT Service Providers
Progent's consulting expertise for network service firms allows you to become a sole point of contact for practically all technical expertise your clients may need. You can grow your staff and core IT skills at your own pace without being forced to turn down opportunities due to a lack of expertise or a shortage of personnel.
Key aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
Major advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
- Transparent Support: Progent works as a seamless extension of your in-house IT service team, under your coordination, and invoices you instead of your customer.
- Granular Billing: Progent bills on a per-minute basis to reign in costs.
- Detailed Service Reporting: Progent uses an advanced service reporting system to make sure all services performed are thoroughly described. This enables you to shift account responsibilities to in-house personnel once you have sufficient staff and appropriate technical skills.
For a printable PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for providing Progent's IT services under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers.
- Safely Grow Your IT Support Business: You can quickly and affordably take on more opportunities beyond your main areas of expertise and serve additional territories without assuming the risks involved with expanding your head count too quickly.
- Re-enforce Your Name: You can improve your positioning as a full-spectrum IT support provider by delivering more solutions to more customers under your own brand.
- Add to Your Services Portfolio: Progent can provide world-class expertise in a broad range of technologies and can be a dependable reservoir of skills for expanding your IT service operations.
- Rapid Problem Escalation: Thanks to a sizable roster of top-level consultants available, Progent can escalate rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the most challenging problems can be handled fast.
- Keep Your Clients Satisfied: Happy clients keep coming back. By teaming with Progent, you can continue delivering solutions without ever requiring clients to seek help outside the fold.
- Online Technical Support Professionals: For 20 years, Progent has delivered online IT support from Call Center support to advanced consulting. Effective online service cuts costs and produces fast solutions.
- Top Industry Certifications: Progentís IT experts have earned advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Citrix, IBM, and other leading vendors. Progent's cybersecurity consultants have earned advanced certifications including CISSP-ISSAP, CISA, and CRISC. Learn more details about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Alexandria, Virginia Organizations
Progent's nationwide team of certified consultants and technical experts offers Alexandria, Virginia organizations a wide range of remote technical guidance and debugging services. Practice areas offered under Progent's consulting program for IT service organizations include:
Learn More About Progent's Reseller Support for IT Service Providers in Alexandria, Virginia
For additional details about Progent's reseller support for IT service organizations in Alexandria, Virginia, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.