Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk, and Ticketing for Network Service Providers in Alexandria
Progent's consulting support for IT service organizations in Alexandria Virginia enables your company to provide your customers Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk support with your brand as a seamless extension of your in-house IT support group. This can put you on the fast track to add to your revenue, flesh out your service offerings, satisfy your clients, and increase your profits.
Progent's nationwide team of network experts, PC support specialists, network administrators, and data security consultants have worked as seamless expansions to the IT groups of some of the country's largest IT support businesses. Progent's range of technical knowledge allows you to broaden the capabilities of your IT service practice, and Progent's close integration with your support team lets you elevate and protect your company's brand.
Progent is a network support firm with 20 years of experience delivering online expertise to small and mid-size organizations. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and has one of the largest groups of Cisco CCIE network experts of any independent computer services company in the world. Progent has provided online technical assistance and advanced consulting to clients in every state in the country. (Refer to recommendations from Progent's clients.)
Providing Progent's Support Services With Your Own Brand
Progent's reseller program for network service firms features seamless resale to your customers of world-class services. Progent bills you directly and performs under your direction to deliver your clients support services under your brand. In addition, Progent has an affordable Off-hours Support Program for customers who require access to 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing for Network Service Firms
Ticketing systems are fundamental to an effective IT Call Center. But full-featured ticketing platforms are not just expensive to license and staff, but also difficult to configure and maintain. Small or niche IT support firms seldom have the necessary financial or human resources. Progent's Call Center and ticketing program gives IT service firms an economical way to retain their company branding while providing their clients world-class desktop support backed by an advanced ticketing system and supplemented by rapid escalation to high-level experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Solution for IT Service Organizations
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution for IT service organizations leverages Progent's investments in highly scalable ticketing software, an online desktop services staff, and a network of geographically distributed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can utilize Progent's ticketing platform as a secure tenant or Progent can establish communications with your current ticketing platform. The standard and optional features available with Progent's Call Center and ticketing program enable your IT service firm to increase your support workload, the range of technologies your firm can handle, the number of geographies you can serve, and your overall availability.
Important features of Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT support firms include:
To see additional information about Progent's Call Center and ticketing program, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop support team delivers Level 1 end user support with 1-hour service level agreement to begin work during normal business hours.
- Standard service hours are from 5am to 7pm PST, five days a week.
- Extended hours support is offered at extra cost.
- Optional on-premises support in larger metros is available throughout the US at additional cost.
- You keep full control of your clients and billing.
- Your clients submit requests by means of your custom branded web portal, a toll-free phone number, or by sending an email to your assigned mailbox.
- Every client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be tracked and modified online until they are closed.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for Network Service Organizations
Progent's consulting expertise for network service providers allows your support team to act as a single source for practically all IT expertise your clients may need. You can grow your team and strategic IT skills steadily without having to say no to opportunities owing to a lack of expertise or the absence of personnel.
Key aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
Major benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent works as a transparent extension of your in-house support team, under your direction, and bills you instead of your customer.
- Granular Billing: Progent bills on a per-minute basis to reign in expenses.
- Extensive Service Reporting: Progent uses an advanced reporting platform to ensure that all services performed are fully described. This makes it easy for your IT support organization to transfer account responsibilities to internal consultants once you have sufficient people and relevant technical skills.
To read or download a printable PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT support expertise under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms.
- Safely Grow Your Service Business: You can quickly and affordably accept additional jobs outside your core fields of excellence and open additional territories without assuming the risks involved with increasing your full-time staff too rapidly.
- Strengthen Your Name: You can solidify your mind share as a comprehensive network service firm by delivering more solutions to more clients using your own company name.
- Add to Your IT Support Portfolio: Progent offers top-tier expertise in a wide range of technologies and can be a reliable reservoir of skills for expanding your IT service business.
- Fast Escalation: With a large team of senior technology experts ready to help, Progent can transition quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the toughest issues can be handled promptly.
- Make Your Clients Happy: Satisfied clients stick. By joining with Progent, you can continue making your customers successful without ever forcing clients to seek expertise from other support firms.
- Online Technical Support Professionals: For 20 years, Progent has provided online IT support ranging from Call Center services to high-level consulting. Efficient remote support cuts costs and produces fast solutions.
- Top Certifications: Progent's IT experts hold top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Citrix, Palo Alto Networks, and other leading vendors. Progent's security and compliance experts hold top certifications including CISSP, CISM, and GIAC. Find out more details about Progent's industry certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Alexandria, Virginia Businesses
Progent's seasoned roster of certified consultants and technical experts can deliver Alexandria, Virginia organizations a wide range of online consulting and troubleshooting expertise. Practice areas offered under Progent's reseller program for network service organizations include:
Find Out More About Progent's Consulting Program for IT Service Organizations in Alexandria, Virginia
For additional information about Progent's consulting program for IT service firms in Alexandria, Virginia, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.