Progent's Consulting, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing Support for Network Service Providers in Alexandria
Progent's consulting support for IT service organizations in Alexandria Virginia allows your company to offer your clients Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk Call Center support under your own branding as a seamless supplement to your regular network services group. These services can ease the way for you to grow your revenue, fill out your service offerings, satisfy your customers, and increase your profits.
Progent's roster of network infrastructure experts, desktop integration and troubleshooting technicians, network administrators, and cybersecurity professionals have worked as seamless expansions to the IT staffs of some of the world's largest IT service firms. Progent's breadth and depth of technical knowledge enables you to widen the scope of your IT service practice, and Progent's close integration with your support team lets you elevate and protect your branding.
Progent is a network consulting company with two decades of experience delivering online consulting services to small and mid-size organizations. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and maintains one of the biggest teams of Cisco CCIE network engineers of any independent IT services company in the world. Progent has provided online technical support and advanced consulting to clients in every state in the U.S. (See recommendations from Progent's clients.)
Using Progent's Support Services With Your Own Brand
Progent's consulting program for network service organizations offers seamless resale to your clients of professional services. Progent invoices you exclusively and works under your instructions to deliver your customers support services under your branding. Also, Progent offers an affordable Off-hours Support Program for customers who require 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing for IT Service Providers
Ticketing is the enabling technology behind an effective IT Call Center. But modern ticketing platforms are not just costly to acquire and staff, but also challenging to configure and manage. Smaller IT support companies rarely have the necessary resources. Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program gives IT support firms a practical way to keep their custom branding while providing their customers responsive desktop support backed by an advanced ticketing system and reinforced by fast escalation to high-level experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Solution for IT Service Providers
Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program for IT service companies leverages Progent's sizable investments in highly scalable ticketing technology, an online desktop support team, and a network of geographically distributed subject matter experts. You can use Progent's ticketing platform exclusively or Progent can set up communications with your current ticketing system. The features available with Progent's Call Center and ticketing services allow your IT service firm to increase your support volume, the range of technologies your company can take on, the number of geographies you can service, and your overall availability.
Key features of Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT support companies include:
For more details on Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop service group delivers Level 1 end user support with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to commence work during normal work hours.
- Standard service times are from 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days per week.
- Extended hours support is offered at extra cost.
- Optional on-premises service in major metros is available throughout the US at additional cost.
- You have full control of your clients and billing.
- Your customers enter requests using your own branded Internet portal, a toll-free number, or by directing an email to your designated mailbox.
- Each customer request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be monitored and modified online until they are closed.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting for Network Service Firms
Progent's consulting for IT service organizations allows your support team to act as a sole point of contact for practically all IT expertise your clients may need. You can build your team and strategic in-house competencies at your own pace without being forced to turn down opportunities owing to a gap in in-house expertise or a shortage of personnel.
Key features of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
Top benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent works as a transparent supplement to your internal support group, responding to your direction, and invoices you instead of your customer.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent bills on a per-minute basis to reign in costs.
- Detailed Reporting: Progent utilizes an enterprise-class service reporting platform to ensure that all IT services delivered are fully documented. This enables support group to transfer account responsibilities to in-house consultants once you have sufficient people and appropriate skill sets.
For a printable PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for providing Progent's IT support expertise under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers.
- Safely Expand Your Service Business: You can quickly and efficiently take on additional opportunities outside your main areas of excellence and serve new geographies without the risks associated with increasing your full-time staff too quickly.
- Re-enforce Your Name: You can solidify your positioning as a full-spectrum IT support provider by delivering more services to more clients under your own company name.
- Add to Your IT Support Portfolio: Progent can provide top-tier support in a broad range of IT disciplines and can act as a dependable resource for expanding your IT service business.
- Fast Escalation: Thanks to a sizable team of senior consultants available, Progent can escalate quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the toughest problems get resolved promptly.
- Make Your Clients Satisfied: Satisfied clients stick. By teaming with Progent, you can continue delivering solutions without ever forcing clients to seek help outside the fold.
- Online Technical Support Experts: For 20 years, Progent has provided online network support from Help Desk services to advanced consulting. Effective online support saves money while delivering fast solutions.
- Advanced Industry Certifications: Progent's engineers have earned advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Citrix, Palo Alto Networks, and other leading technology companies. Progent's cybersecurity consultants hold advanced certifications including CISSP, CISA, and CRISC. Find out more details about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Alexandria, Virginia Organizations
Progent's nationwide team of certified engineers can deliver Alexandria, Virginia companies a broad array of remote consulting and troubleshooting expertise. Practice areas covered under Progent's consulting program for IT service providers include:
Learn More About Progent's Consulting Program for Network Service Organizations in Alexandria, Virginia
To learn more details about Progent's consulting program for network service organizations in Alexandria, Virginia, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.