Progent's Consulting, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing for Network Service Firms in Alexandria
Progentís consulting services for IT service organizations in Alexandria Virginia enables your company to offer your customers Progent's consulting and Help Desk support with your brand as a transparent extension of your regular network services group. These services can help you add to your revenue, close gaps in your service offerings, satisfy your customers, and increase your bottom line.
Progent's roster of network experts, PC support technicians, network admins, and cybersecurity consultants have acted as seamless expansions to the support groups of some of the country's largest IT service businesses. Progentís breadth and depth of technical knowledge allows you to broaden the scope of your IT support business, and Progentís transparency helps you strengthen and preserve your branding.
Progent is a network support firm with 20 years of experience delivering remote expertise to small and middle-size businesses. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and maintains one of the largest teams of Cisco-certified CCIE network engineers of any private computer services firm in the world. Progent has provided remote technical support and advanced consulting to customers in every state in the U.S. (Check out recommendations from Progent's clients.)
Providing Progent's Support Services With Your Branding
Progent's consulting program for network service firms offers transparent resale to your clients of world-class services. Progent bills your firm exclusively and performs under your instructions to deliver your clients consulting and support services under your brand. Also, Progent offers an affordable Extended Hours Support Program for customers who need 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk and Ticketing for Network Service Firms
Ticketing systems are the heart of a successful service desk. But enterprise-grade ticketing platforms are not just expensive to acquire and staff, but challenging to configure and maintain. Small or niche IT service firms seldom have the necessary financial or human resources. Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program gives IT service firms a practical way to keep their own branding while delivering their customers world-class desktop support built around an advanced ticketing system and reinforced by fast escalation to high-level experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Program for Network Service Organizations
Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution for IT service organizations leverages Progent's investments in advanced ticketing technology, an online desktop services team, and a network of geographically dispersed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can use Progent's ticketing system exclusively or Progent can set up communications with your existing ticketing platform. The features available with Progent's Call Center and ticketing program allow your IT service firm to increase your support volume, the range of technologies your firm can handle, the number of geographies you can serve, and your hours of availability.
Key features of Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution for IT service companies include:
To see additional information on Progent's Service Desk and ticketing outsourcing program, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop service group provides Level 1 end user support with 1-hour service level agreement to begin work during normal work hours.
- Normal service hours are 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days a week.
- Extended support is offered at extra cost.
- Optional onsite service in larger metro areas is offered across the country at additional cost.
- You keep full control of your clients and billing.
- Your clients enter service requests through your branded web portal, a toll-free number, or by sending a request to your specified mailbox.
- Every end user request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be tracked and modified online until resolution.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your SMEs.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for IT Service Organizations
Progent's consulting for network service organizations allows you to act as a single point of contact for practically all IT guidance and troubleshooting your customers may need. You can grow your staff and strategic IT skills steadily without being forced to say no to new business owing to a lack of in-house expertise or a shortage of personnel.
Important features of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
Major benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent works as a transparent extension of your internal IT service group, under your direction, and invoices your firm instead of your client.
- Granular Billing: Progent bills on a per-minute basis to reign in costs.
- Detailed Documentation: Progent uses an enterprise-class reporting system to make sure all IT services performed are thoroughly described. This allows you to shift service responsibilities to internal consultants when you have sufficient people and appropriate technical skills.
To read or download a printable PDF datasheet about Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT support under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers.
- Safely Expand Your IT Support Business: You can easily and efficiently accept additional opportunities beyond your main fields of excellence and serve additional territories without exposure to the risks associated with expanding your head count too quickly.
- Re-enforce Your Brand: You can improve your mind share as a comprehensive network service firm by delivering more services to more customers using your own company name.
- Flesh Out Your IT Support Catalog: Progent can provide world-class support in a broad range of IT disciplines and can act as a reliable reservoir of skills for growing your IT service operations.
- Rapid Escalation: With a large team of top-level IT experts ready to help, Progent can escalate rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the most challenging issues can be handled fast.
- Make Your Clients Satisfied: Satisfied customers are loyal. By teaming with Progent, you can keep delivering solutions without ever forcing clients to seek expertise outside the fold.
- Online Technical Support Experts: For two decades, Progent has provided online network support ranging from Help Desk support to advanced consulting. Efficient remote support saves money while delivering fast solutions.
- Major Certifications: Progentís IT experts have earned advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Juniper, Palo Alto Networks, and other leading technology companies. Progent's cybersecurity consultants have earned top certifications including ISSAP, CISA, and GIAC. Learn more about Progent's certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Alexandria, Virginia Companies
Progent's seasoned roster of certified consultants and technical experts can provide Alexandria, Virginia companies a broad range of online consulting and troubleshooting expertise. Areas of expertise offered under Progent's reseller program for IT service organizations include:
Find Out More About Progent's Reseller Support for Network Service Organizations in Alexandria, Virginia
For more details about Progent's reseller support for IT service firms in Alexandria, Virginia, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.