Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk, and Ticketing Support for IT Service Providers in Alexandria
Progentís consulting support for IT service organizations in Alexandria Virginia enables your company to provide your customers Progent's consulting and Help Desk Call Center support under your company's brand as a seamless extension of your regular IT services team. This can help you add to your client base, close gaps in your service offerings, satisfy your customers, and improve your bottom line.
Progent's roster of network engineers, desktop integration and troubleshooting specialists, network admins, and cybersecurity consultants have acted as seamless adjuncts to the IT staffs of some of the country's biggest IT support businesses. Progentís breadth and depth of expertise enables you to add to the scope of your IT service business, and Progentís close integration with your support team helps you strengthen and protect your company's brand.
Progent is an IT consulting company with two decades of background providing online expertise to small and mid-size organizations. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and has one of the biggest teams of Cisco CCIE network infrastructure experts of any independent IT services company in the world. Progent has delivered online IT assistance and consulting to clients in every state in the U.S. (Refer to recommendations from Progent's clients.)
Reselling Progent's Support Services With Your Own Brand
Progent's reseller program for network service firms features transparent resale to your customers of professional IT services. Progent invoices you exclusively and performs under your direction to deliver your clients consulting and support services under your brand. In addition, Progent offers a low-cost Off-hours Support Service for clients who require 24x7 support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing for IT Service Organizations
Ticketing systems are the heart of an efficient Help Desk. But full-featured ticketing systems are not only expensive to license and staff, but also challenging to set up and maintain. Smaller IT support providers do not have the necessary resources. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution gives IT support organizations an economical way to retain their custom branding while delivering their customers responsive desktop support built around a best-of-breed ticketing platform and reinforced by fast escalation to subject matter experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Program for IT Service Firms
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT support companies takes advantage of Progent's sizable investments in advanced ticketing software, a remote desktop services staff, and a group of geographically distributed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can use Progent's ticketing system as a secure tenant or Progent can establish data interchange with your existing ticketing platform. The standard and optional features offered with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing services allow your IT service firm to increase your support volume, the range of technical issues your firm can take on, the locations you can service, and your hours of availability.
Important features of Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution for IT service companies include:
To see more details about Progent's Call Center and ticketing outsourcing solution, see Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop support group delivers Level 1 end user help with 1-hour SLA to begin work during standard work hours.
- Normal support times are from 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days a week.
- Extended hours support is available at extra cost.
- Optional onsite service in larger metros is available across the US at extra cost.
- You keep full control of your customers and invoicing.
- Your customers enter incident reports using your branded Internet portal, an 800 number, or by directing an email to your specified mailbox.
- Each customer request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be tracked and modified remotely until they are closed.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for Network Service Providers
Progent's consulting expertise for network service organizations allows your support team to act as a sole source for virtually all IT expertise your clients may need. You can grow your team and core in-house competencies at your own pace without being forced to turn down opportunities owing to a gap in in-house expertise or a shortage of bandwidth.
Important aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
Key advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent acts as a transparent extension of your in-house support team, responding to your coordination, and bills you rather than your client.
- Granular Billing: Progent bills on a per-minute basis to minimize costs.
- Detailed Reporting: Progent uses an advanced service reporting system to ensure that all IT services delivered are fully described. This makes it easy for your IT support organization to shift account responsibilities to in-house personnel once you have enough people and relevant technical skills.
To read or download a PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT support under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers.
- Safely Expand Your IT Support Business: You can easily and safely take on additional jobs beyond your main fields of expertise and open new territories without the risks associated with increasing your head count too quickly.
- Strengthen Your Name: You can improve your mind share as a full-spectrum IT service firm by delivering more solutions to more clients under your own brand.
- Add to Your Services Catalog: Progent can provide world-class expertise in a broad range of IT disciplines and can act as a reliable resource for expanding your IT support operations.
- Fast Escalation: Thanks to a sizable roster of senior technology experts available, Progent can escalate rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the most challenging issues get resolved promptly.
- Keep Your Customers Happy: Happy customers keep coming back. By joining with Progent, you can keep delivering solutions without ever forcing clients to seek help outside the fold.
- Remote Support Experts: For 20 years, Progent has provided online network support from Call Center services to high-level consulting. Effective remote service saves money and produces quick results.
- Top Industry Certifications: Progentís engineers hold advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Citrix, Palo Alto Networks, and other leading technology companies. Progent's security and compliance consultants hold top certifications including ISSAP, CISA, and GIAC. Learn more about Progent's certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Alexandria, Virginia Companies
Progent's veteran team of certified consultants offers Alexandria, Virginia businesses a broad array of remote consulting and troubleshooting expertise. Areas of expertise offered under Progent's reseller program for network service firms include:
Find Out More Details About Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Organizations in Alexandria, Virginia
To learn additional details about Progent's consulting support for network service organizations in Alexandria, Virginia, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.