Progent's Consulting, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing Support for Network Service Firms in Alexandria
Progent's consulting services for network service firms in Alexandria Virginia allows you to provide your customers Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk support under your company's own branding as a transparent augmentation of your in-house network services group. These services can ease the way for you to grow your revenue, close gaps in your service catalog, create happy customers, and increase your bottom line.
Progent's nationwide team of network experts, desktop integration and troubleshooting technicians, network admins, and data security professionals have acted as seamless adjuncts to the support groups of some of the country's biggest IT service firms. Progent's breadth and depth of expertise allows you to widen the scope of your IT support practice, and Progent's transparency helps you promote and preserve your company's brand.
Progent is an IT consulting company with 20 years of experience providing remote consulting services to small and middle-size businesses. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and maintains one of the largest teams of Cisco CCIE network infrastructure engineers of any independent IT support firm in the world. Progent has delivered remote technical assistance and consulting to customers in every state in the country. (Refer to testimonials from Progent's clients.)
Reselling Progent's Services Under Your Branding
Progent's reseller program for IT service providers features seamless resale to your clients of professional services. Progent bills you directly and works under your instructions to deliver your customers support services under your branding. Also, Progent offers a low-cost Off-hours Support Service for clients who need access to 24x7 support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Services for Network Service Firms
Ticketing is fundamental to a successful Help Desk. But enterprise-grade ticketing platforms are not just costly to acquire and staff, but also difficult to set up and maintain. Smaller IT support companies seldom have the necessary financial or human resources. Progent's Call Center and ticketing program gives IT support firms an affordable way to keep their custom branding while providing their customers responsive desktop support services built around a best-of-breed ticketing system and supplemented by rapid escalation to top-tier experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Program for Network Service Providers
Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution for IT service firms leverages Progent's investments in advanced ticketing technology, an online desktop services staff, and a group of geographically dispersed subject matter experts. You can utilize Progent's ticketing system exclusively or Progent can establish communications with your current ticketing platform. The standard and optional features available with Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution enable your IT service firm to increase your support volume, the diversity of technologies your company can handle, the number of locations you can serve, and your overall availability.
Important features of Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT service firms include:
To see additional information on Progent's Help Desk and ticketing outsourcing solution, see Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop support team delivers Level 1 end user support with 1-hour SLA to commence work during standard business hours.
- Normal support times are from 5am to 7pm PST, five days a week.
- Extended hours support is available at additional cost.
- Optional onsite service in major metro areas is available throughout the country at extra cost.
- You have complete control of your customers and invoicing.
- Your customers submit requests via your branded Internet portal, a toll-free phone number, or by directing a message to your specified mailbox.
- Each client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be tracked and modified online until they are closed.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for IT Service Firms
Progent's consulting expertise for network service providers allows your support team to become a sole point of contact for virtually all technical guidance and troubleshooting your clients may require. You can grow your staff and strategic IT skills at your own pace without having to say no to new business due to a lack of in-house expertise or a shortage of bandwidth.
Key aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
Top benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent acts as a transparent extension of your internal support group, responding to your management, and bills your firm rather than your customer.
- Granular Billing: Progent charges on a per-minute basis to minimize expenses.
- Extensive Documentation: Progent utilizes an enterprise-class service reporting system to ensure that all IT services performed are fully described. This enables you to transfer account responsibilities to in-house consultants when you have enough staff and appropriate technical skills.
To read or download a PDF datasheet about Progent's program for providing Progent's IT services under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms.
- Safely Expand Your Service Practice: You can easily and affordably take on more jobs outside your core areas of expertise and open additional geographies without assuming the risks associated with increasing your head count too rapidly.
- Strengthen Your Brand: You can solidify your mind share as a comprehensive network service firm by delivering more services to more clients using your own brand.
- Add to Your Services Portfolio: Progent offers world-class expertise in a wide array of IT disciplines and can act as a reliable reservoir of skills for growing your IT support business.
- Rapid Escalation: With a large roster of top-level consultants available, Progent can transition rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the most challenging problems get resolved promptly.
- Keep Your Clients Satisfied: Happy customers stick. By teaming with Progent, you can continue making your customers successful without ever requiring clients to look for help from your competitors.
- Online Support Experts: For 20 years, Progent has delivered online IT support from Call Center services to advanced consulting. Effective remote service saves money and produces fast results.
- Top Certifications: Progent's IT experts have earned top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Juniper, IBM, and other technology leaders. Progent's security and compliance consultants have earned advanced certifications including CISSP, CISA, and GIAC. Learn more about Progent's industry certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Alexandria, Virginia Companies
Progent's nationwide team of certified engineers offers Alexandria, Virginia companies a wide array of remote consulting and troubleshooting services. Practice areas offered under Progent's consulting program for IT service providers include:
Learn More About Progent's Reseller Support for Network Service Firms in Alexandria, Virginia
For more details about Progent's reseller program for network service organizations in Alexandria, Virginia, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.