Progent's Consulting, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing Support for IT Service Firms in Allen
Progent's consulting services for network service firms in Allen Texas allows your company to offer your customers Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk Call Center support with your own branding as a seamless extension of your in-house IT support team. This can ease the way for you to add to your client base, close gaps in your service catalog, satisfy your customers, and improve your profits.
Progent's roster of network experts, desktop integration and troubleshooting specialists, IT admins, and cybersecurity consultants have worked as transparent expansions to the IT groups of some of the world's biggest IT support businesses. Progent's range of expertise allows you to broaden the capabilities of your IT support practice, and Progent's transparency lets you promote and protect your company's brand.
Progent is an IT consulting company with 20 years of experience providing remote consulting services to small and mid-size companies. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and has one of the biggest teams of Cisco CCIE network engineers of any independent computer services company in the world. Progent has provided remote technical assistance and consulting to customers in every state in the U.S. (See testimonials from Progent's customers.)
Using Progent's Services Under Your Branding
Progent's reseller program for IT service firms offers transparent resale to your clients of world-class IT services. Progent invoices you exclusively and works under your instructions to provide your customers support services under your brand. In addition, Progent has an affordable Off-hours Support Program for clients who require 24x7 support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing for IT Service Firms
Ticketing is the enabling technology behind an effective Help Desk. But enterprise-grade ticketing systems are not only costly to acquire and staff, but also a hassle to set up and manage. Small or niche IT support firms rarely have the required financial or human resources. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution offers IT service organizations a practical way to retain their own branding while providing their clients responsive desktop support services backed by a best-of-breed ticketing system and reinforced by fast escalation to top-tier experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Program for IT Service Providers
Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution for IT support firms takes advantage of Progent's sizable investments in advanced ticketing software, an online desktop support team, and a group of geographically distributed subject matter experts. You can utilize Progent's ticketing system as a secure tenant or Progent can set up communications with your current ticketing system. The features offered with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program enable you to expand your support volume, the range of technical issues your business can handle, the number of geographies you can service, and your hours of availability.
Important features of Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program for IT service firms include:
For additional information about Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program, see Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop support team provides Level 1 end user support with 1-hour service level agreement to begin work during normal business hours.
- Normal service times are from 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time, five days per week.
- Extended hours support is available at additional cost.
- Optional on-premises service in major metros is offered throughout the US at additional cost.
- You have complete control of your clients and invoicing.
- Your customers enter incident reports through your own branded web portal, a toll-free phone number, or by directing an email to your dedicated mailbox.
- Every client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be monitored and modified online until resolution.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting for IT Service Firms
Progent's consulting for IT service providers allows you to act as a sole source for practically all IT expertise your clients may require. You can build your team and strategic IT skills steadily without being forced to decline new business due to a gap in in-house expertise or the absence of bandwidth.
Key features of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
Top benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent works as a seamless supplement to your internal IT service team, responding to your coordination, and invoices your firm rather than your customer.
- Granular Billing: Progent bills by the minute to minimize costs.
- Detailed Documentation: Progent uses an advanced documentation platform to ensure that all services delivered are fully documented. This enables your IT support organization to shift service assignments to internal consultants when you have sufficient people and appropriate skill sets.
For a printable PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for providing Progent's IT support expertise under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms.
- Safely Expand Your IT Support Business: You can easily and safely take on more opportunities outside your main areas of expertise and open new geographies without exposure to the risks associated with increasing your full-time staff too rapidly.
- Re-enforce Your Brand: You can solidify your positioning as a comprehensive network support provider by delivering more services to more clients using your own company name.
- Flesh Out Your Services Portfolio: Progent offers top-tier support in a wide array of IT disciplines and can be a dependable reservoir of skills for expanding your IT support business.
- Rapid Escalation: Thanks to a sizable roster of high-level consultants available, Progent can escalate quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the toughest issues can be handled promptly.
- Keep Your Clients Satisfied: Happy customers are loyal. By teaming with Progent, you can keep delivering solutions without ever requiring clients to look for expertise from other support firms.
- Remote Support Experts: For two decades, Progent has provided remote IT support from Call Center services to advanced consulting. Efficient online service saves money while delivering quick solutions.
- Top Certifications: Progent's IT experts hold top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Juniper, IBM, and other leading technology companies. Progent's cybersecurity experts have earned advanced certifications including ISSAP, CISM, and CRISC. Find out more about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Allen, Texas Organizations
Progent's seasoned roster of certified consultants can deliver Allen, Texas businesses a wide range of remote consulting and debugging services. Practice areas offered under Progent's reseller program for IT service providers include:
Learn More About Progent's Consulting Program for IT Service Organizations in Allen, Texas
For more details about Progent's reseller support for IT service organizations in Allen, Texas, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.