Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk, and Ticketing Support for Network Service Providers in Allen
Progentís consulting services for IT service firms in Allen Texas enables your company to offer your clients Progent's consulting and Help Desk Call Center support using your company's own branding as a seamless supplement to your regular network support group. This can ease the way for you to grow your revenue, expand your service catalog, create happy clients, and increase your bottom line.
Progentís nationwide roster of network infrastructure experts, desktop support technicians, IT admins, and data security consultants have acted as seamless adjuncts to the support groups of some of the country's largest IT support businesses. Progentís range of technical knowledge enables you to add to the scope of your IT service practice, and Progentís close integration with your support team helps you strengthen and protect your branding.
Progent is a network consulting firm with two decades of background providing remote consulting services to small and mid-size organizations. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and maintains one of the largest groups of Cisco CCIE network infrastructure experts of any private computer services firm in the world. Progent has provided online technical assistance and consulting to customers in every state in the U.S. (See recommendations from Progent's clients.)
Reselling Progent's Support Services Under Your Own Brand
Progent's consulting program for IT service firms offers seamless resale to your clients of world-class IT services. Progent invoices your firm directly and performs under your instructions to provide your clients consulting and support services under your branding. In addition, Progent has an affordable Extended Hours Support Service for clients who need 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing for Network Service Organizations
Ticketing systems are the heart of an effective service desk. But modern ticketing systems are not just costly to acquire and staff, but a hassle to configure and manage. Small or niche IT service providers do not have the required budget or personnel. Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program offers IT service firms a practical way to retain their company branding while providing their customers world-class desktop support services backed by an advanced ticketing platform and supplemented by rapid escalation to top-tier experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Program for Network Service Firms
Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program for IT support organizations takes advantage of Progent's investments in advanced ticketing software, an online desktop support team, and a group of geographically distributed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can use Progent's ticketing system as a secure tenant or Progent can establish data interchange with your current ticketing platform. The features offered with Progent's Call Center and ticketing program enable your IT service firm to expand your physical and virtual support volume, the range of technologies your firm can handle, the locations you can service, and your hours of availability.
Key features of Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT service companies include:
For more details on Progent's Call Center and ticketing outsourcing program, go to Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop service team delivers Level 1 end user assistance with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to commence work during standard work hours.
- Standard service hours are 5am to 7pm PST, five days a week.
- Extended support is offered at extra cost.
- Optional onsite service in major metro areas is offered throughout the country at additional cost.
- You retain full control of your customers and billing.
- Your clients enter requests via your custom branded web portal, a toll-free phone number, or by directing a request to your assigned mailbox.
- Every end user request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be tracked and updated online until they are closed.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your SBEs.
Progent's Consulting for IT Service Organizations
Progent's consulting expertise for network service organizations allows you to become a sole source for virtually all technical expertise your customers may need. You can build your team and core in-house competencies steadily without being forced to decline new business owing to a lack of expertise or the absence of bandwidth.
Key features of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
Major advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent acts as a transparent extension of your in-house support team, under your coordination, and bills your firm instead of your customer.
- Granular Billing: Progent bills on a per-minute basis to minimize costs.
- Detailed Service Reporting: Progent utilizes an enterprise-class reporting system to ensure that all IT services performed are thoroughly documented. This makes it easy for you to transfer service responsibilities to in-house consultants when you have enough staff and appropriate skill sets.
For a PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT services under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms.
- Safely Expand Your IT Support Practice: You can quickly and safely accept more jobs outside your core fields of expertise and open new geographies without the risks involved with expanding your full-time staff too quickly.
- Re-enforce Your Name: You can improve your mind share as a comprehensive network support provider by delivering more solutions to more customers under your own brand.
- Flesh Out Your IT Support Portfolio: Progent offers world-class expertise in a broad range of technologies and can act as a dependable resource for expanding your IT support operations.
- Rapid Problem Escalation: Thanks to a sizable roster of high-level consultants ready to help, Progent can transition quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the most challenging issues get resolved promptly.
- Make Your Customers Happy: Satisfied customers keep coming back. By joining with Progent, you can keep delivering solutions without ever forcing clients to seek expertise outside the fold.
- Online Support Professionals: For 20 years, Progent has provided online IT support from Call Center support to advanced consulting. Effective online support cuts costs while delivering fast results.
- Advanced Certifications: Progentís IT experts have earned advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Juniper, IBM, and other leading technology companies. Progent's security and compliance experts have earned advanced certifications including CISSP, CISA, and GIAC. Find out more details about Progent's certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Allen, Texas Businesses
Progent's seasoned team of certified engineers offers Allen, Texas businesses a broad range of online technical guidance and troubleshooting expertise. Practice areas covered under Progent's consulting program for network service firms include:
Find Out More Details About Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers in Allen, Texas
For more information about Progent's reseller program for IT service organizations in Allen, Texas, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.