Enlarging your remote workforce can have a significant impact on network architecture, security/compliance, and company culture. Progent has 20 years of experience helping businesses of all sizes to design, deploy, administer, tune, and troubleshoot IT environments that support at-home workers. Progent can assist your Allentown organization to pick the appropriate tools and follow leading practices in building and operating a secure virtual solution for teleworkers that facilitates collaboration and returns top value. Progent can provide services ranging from on demand expertise for getting you past challenging IT roadblocks to comprehensive project management to help you successfully complete mission-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can assist Allentown, Pennsylvania companies to succeed with any facet of building a high-functioning work-at-home ecosystem by delivering infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud connectivity, Call Desk augmentation, cybersecurity, data protection solutions, and centralized management.
Infrastructure for an At-Home Workforce
Configuring the physical and software infrastructure needed to support an at-home workforce can be particularly challenging if you have to manage a mix of worker-owned hardware like desktop computers and notebooks, Internet routers, and wireless APs from an assortment of manufacturers and with a variety of operating systems and firmware releases. Progent's experience providing remote help for both legacy and modern technologies in virtual office solutions allows you to make efficient use of your existing infrastructure and provides you with ready access to top-tire consultants for making essential updates. Support services available from Progent to assist your company to create a productive work-at-home ecosystem include:
- VPN technology allows you to establish a secure tunnel for authenticated remote employees to access IT assets located at your corporate datacenter or in a public cloud. Progent's consultants can help your company to deploy and manage VPN connections between your at-home workforce and your various IT resources by providing remote VPN configuration consulting. For businesses using Cisco's ASA security appliances, Progent's Cisco ASA Firewall experts can assist your telecommuters to set up Cisco's AnyConnect client software to provide secure VPN tunneling for a wide selection of endpoint devices such as Windows, macOS, Apple iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure platforms allow a telecommuter to view and use a data center PC's desktop. This technology provides IT managers substantial control over the digital ecosystem of telecommuters and ensures them a familiar experience. Progent's VDI consulting services include Windows Remote Desktop integration and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI solutions.
- Routers attach home computer networks to the Internet and typically support VPN connections, local wireless networks, and firewalls. Progent can provide expert online support for deploying routers from a range of vendors. See router configuration support from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wi-Fi networks, often supporting families and guests, are frequently used by telecommuters to connect to their router for work. This can create performance and cybersecurity issues. Progent can assist businesses to mitigate these problems by delivering expertise like Aironet configuration expertise, Cisco Meraki WiFi installation consulting, and Ubiquiti WiFi access point integration help.
- Internet connectivity methods affect the performance and availability of connections between telecommuters and the company network. Business-critical processes might demand backup Internet access in the event the normal connection fails. Progent can provide expertise for selecting ISPs, picking appropriate bandwidth and data volume bundles, and integrating high-availability Internet access. See Internet connectivity solutions.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Expertise
To contact Progent about creating and maintaining an efficient telecommuter environment for your Allentown, Pennsylvania company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.