Expanding your at-home workforce can have a major impact on network architecture, security/compliance, and company culture. Progent has two decades of experience helping businesses of all sizes to plan, deploy, administer, tune, and troubleshoot IT networks that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can help your Allentown organization to select the appropriate technologies and adhere to best practices in creating and operating a safe virtual office ecosystem for teleworkers that facilitates collaboration and returns maximum business value. Progent can provide support services that go from on demand expertise for getting you past occasional IT bottlenecks to full project management or co-management to help you successfully complete mission-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can help Allentown, Pennsylvania companies to succeed with any facet of creating a high-performing telecommuting environment by providing network infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud connectivity, Call Desk augmentation, security monitoring, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Network Infrastructure for Teleworkers
Integrating the physical and software infrastructure needed to support an at-home work environment can be particularly complex if you have to accommodate a mix of worker-owned hardware like PCs and laptops, Internet routers, and wireless APs from different vendors and with a mix of operating systems and firmware releases. Progent's background delivering online support for both legacy as well as current technologies in remote office venues allows you to make efficient use of your available infrastructure and provides you with fast access to expertise for implement essential upgrades. Support services offered by Progent to assist you to implement a high-functioning telecommuting ecosystem include:
- Virtual Private Network technology allows you to establish a secure connection for authenticated remote workers to use IT resources situated at your company datacenter or in the cloud. Progent can help you to configure and manage VPN connections between your at-home workforce and your various network resources by providing remote VPN configuration support. For businesses using Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA Firewall experts can help your at-home workers to set up Cisco's popular AnyConnect software for secure VPN tunneling for a broad selection of devices such as Microsoft Windows, macOS, Apple iOS, Linux, and Google Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure products allow an at-home worker to see and interact with a data center computer's desktop. This provides network managers substantial control over the digital ecosystem of telecommuters and ensures remote users a consistent and more productive experience. Progent's virtual desktop services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops expertise.
- Routers connect home networks to the Internet and typically support VPN tunnels, home wireless connectivity, and firewalls. Progent offers top-tier online consulting for deploying home routers from all major vendors. See router integration support from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wi-Fi networks, typically supporting the whole family and visitors, are frequently used by at-home employees to connect to their Internet router for work. This can cause performance and cybersecurity issues. Progent can assist you to resolve these issues by providing services like Cisco Aironet integration consulting, Cisco-certified Meraki WiFi deployment expertise, and Ubiquiti Unifi WiFi AP setup help.
- Internet connectivity solutions affect the speed and availability of connections between at-home workers and the company network. Business-critical applications might require backup Internet access in the event the normal connection breaks. Progent offers guidance for identifying Internet service providers, picking appropriate service offerings, and integrating fault-tolerant Internet access. See Internet connectivity integration services.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To contact Progent about creating and maintaining an efficient work-from-home solution for your Allentown, Pennsylvania company, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.