Expanding your remote workforce can have a significant effect on network architecture, security/compliance, and corporate culture. Progent has 20 years of experience assisting SMBs to design, deploy, administer, optimize, and debug IT networks that support at-home workers. Progent can help your Allentown company to select the right technologies and follow leading practices in building and operating a secure virtual office ecosystem for teleworkers that promotes collaboration and returns maximum business value. Progent can provide support services ranging from on demand guidance for helping you over occasional technical roadblocks to full project management or co-management to help you carry out mission-critical tasks.
Progent can assist Allentown, Pennsylvania organizations to with any facet of building a high-functioning telecommuting ecosystem by providing infrastructure configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud integration, Help Desk services, cybersecurity, data protection solutions, and streamlined management.
Infrastructure for Teleworkers
Setting up the network infrastructure required to support a remote workforce can be particularly challenging if you must manage a combination of personal equipment such as PCs and notebooks, Internet routers, and wireless APs from an assortment of manufacturers and with a variety of operating systems and firmware levels. Progent's experience providing remote help for both legacy and current technologies in virtual office venues allows you to make cost-effective use of your available network infrastructure and offers fast access to top-tire consultants for making essential updates. Services offered by Progent to help your company to create a productive telecommuting infrastructure include:
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) technology makes it possible to create a safe connection for authenticated remote employees to use IT resources located at your company data center or in a public cloud. Progent can help your company to configure and maintain VPN connections between your at-home workforce and your various network resources by providing remote VPN configuration support. For organizations using Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco ASA Firewall consultants can assist your remote workers to utilize Cisco's AnyConnect client software to provide safe VPN tunneling for a broad range of endpoint devices including Windows, macOS, iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure platforms enable an at-home worker to view and use a data center computer's desktop. This gives IT managers significant control over the computing environment of telecommuters and offers remote users a familiar experience. Progent's VDI consulting services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI solutions.
- Routers connect at-home networks to the Internet and support VPN tunnels, local Wi-Fi networks, and firewall services. Progent offers expert remote support for setting up routers from all major manufacturers. See router configuration services from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wireless networks, often shared by families and visitors, are frequently utilized by at-home employees to access their Internet router for work. This can cause performance as well as security issues. Progent can help businesses to resolve these problems by delivering expertise like Aironet configuration consulting, Cisco Meraki WiFi installation consulting, and Ubiquiti Unifi WiFi AP setup help.
- Internet connectivity methods impact the speed and availability of connections between telecommuters and the company network. Vital applications might demand redundant Internet access in case the normal connection breaks. Progent offers expertise for selecting Internet service providers, choosing appropriate service offerings, and configuring high-availability Internet connections. See Internet access integration services.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To contact Progent about creating and managing a productive telecommuter solution for your Allentown, Pennsylvania business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.