Enlarging your remote workforce can have a significant effect on network architecture, security, and corporate workflows. Progent has two decades of experience helping SMBs to design, deploy, manage, tune, and debug IT environments that support a remote workforce. Progent can help your Allentown organization to select the right tools and adhere to leading practices in building and maintaining a safe virtual ecosystem for telecommuters that promotes teamwork and returns top value. Progent can provide services that go from as-needed guidance for helping you over challenging technical roadblocks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you successfully complete mission-critical initiatives.
Progent can help Allentown, Pennsylvania organizations to with any facet of building a high-functioning work-at-home ecosystem by delivering infrastructure configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud connectivity, Help Desk services, data security, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for At-Home Workers
A wide range of video conferencing platforms from leading technology companies support virtual meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat sessions, and screen/content sharing for both local users and teleworkers. Many companies utilize multiple conferencing products to accommodate their various partners and clients. Progent's communications experts can help you to manage your current conferencing environment and optimize the engagement of your remote employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications platform that supports presence, instant messaging, audio and video calling and conferencing plus the transparent integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent can provide the expertise of Microsoft-certified specialists who can assist your company to configure and maintain Skype for Business client software to accommodate your at-home workforce. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business consulting experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video calling app for compatible iOS and macOS computers and smartphones. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer versions of FaceTime allow as many as 32 concurrent users for voice/video calls. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides online conferencing for most computing devices. Delivered via Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex capabilities include sharing discrete content or computer screens, presentations that incorporate rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint, network-based capture, plus editing and playback for future reference and training. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Cisco Webex as well as for other video conferencing solutions from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams provides a hub for conferencing, contacts, and content with capabilities such as video calling, persistent threaded chat, plus data sharing. To learn more about Progent's support services for Microsoft Teams as well as for additional Microsoft 365 products, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Voice/Video Conferencing Apps supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide configuration and debugging services for these products and
help your business to optimize your WAN infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Expertise
To contact Progent about building and maintaining an efficient work-from-home solution for your Allentown, Pennsylvania company, call 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.