Enlarging your telecommuter workforce may have a significant impact on network infrastructure, cybersecurity, and corporate culture. Progent has 20 years of background helping small and mid-size businesses to plan, configure, administer, optimize, and troubleshoot IT environments that support work-from-home employees. Progent can assist your Allentown company to select the appropriate tools and adhere to leading practices in creating and operating a secure virtual office ecosystem for teleworkers that facilitates collaboration and returns top business value. Progent can provide support services ranging from on demand guidance for helping you past occasional IT roadblocks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you successfully complete business-critical initiatives.
Progent can help Allentown, Pennsylvania companies to succeed with any aspect of creating a high-performing work-at-home environment by providing network infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice expertise, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud connectivity, helpdesk services, cybersecurity, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for an At-Home Workforce
A wide range of video conferencing products from major vendors enable virtual meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat sessions, and screen sharing for both local users and at-home workers. Many organizations use a mix of conferencing products to meet the needs of their various partners and customers. Progent can assist you to manage your current voice/video conferencing environment and enhance the productivity of your at-home workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular unified communications platform that supports presence, IM, voice and video conferencing as well as the transparent integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent can provide the expertise of Microsoft-certified consultants who can help your company to configure and maintain Skype for Business clients to support your at-home workforce. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business consulting experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video phone app for iOS and macOS devices. FaceTime works over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer versions of FaceTime support up to 32 simultaneous users for voice/video sessions. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports remote conferencing for most computing devices. Offered through Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex services include sharing discrete content or screens, presentations that incorporate rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint, session capture, plus editing and playback for future reference. For details about Progent's support services for Webex and for additional video conferencing products from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams provides a portal for conversations, contacts, and content with capabilities such as voice/video conferencing, persistent threaded chat, plus data sharing. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Microsoft Teams and for other Office 365 products, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Voice/Video Conferencing Apps supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide integration and debugging expertise for these conferencing platforms and
help your business to optimize your WAN infrastructure to host them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about creating and maintaining an efficient telecommuter solution for your Allentown, Pennsylvania company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.