Expanding your remote workforce may have a major effect on IT infrastructure, security, and corporate workflows. Progent has 20 years of background assisting small and mid-size businesses to plan, configure, manage, optimize, and debug IT environments that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can help your Allentown organization to select the right technologies and adhere to best practices in creating and operating a secure virtual office solution for teleworkers that promotes teamwork and delivers maximum value. Progent offers support services ranging from as-needed expertise for getting you over occasional IT roadblocks to full project management or co-management to help you successfully complete mission-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can assist Allentown, Pennsylvania companies to succeed with any facet of building a high-performing work-at-home environment by delivering infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud connectivity, Call Desk outsourcing, security and compliance, backup/restore solutions, and centralized management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for Telecommuters
A broad range of voice/video conferencing platforms from leading vendors support virtual discussions, video conferencing, chat, and content sharing for both local users and telecommuters. Many organizations utilize a mix of conferencing products to meet the needs of their different partners and customers. Progent's communications experts can help you to maintain your existing voice/video conferencing ecosystem and optimize the productivity of your at-home employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications product that supports presence, IM, voice and video conferencing as well as the seamless integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent can provide the expertise of Microsoft-certified consultants who can assist you to set up and manage Skype for Business clients to accommodate your remote workforce. To learn more about Progent's support services for Skype for Business, visit Skype for Business integration services.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video calling platform for iOS, iPadOS, iPod and Mac devices. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later editions of FaceTime support up to 32 concurrent users for video calls. For details about Progent's support services for FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports online conferencing for most computing devices. Delivered through Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex capabilities include sharing granular content or screens, presentations that embed rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint, session capture, plus revision and playback for future reference. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Webex and for additional IP video solutions from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a portal for conferencing, contacts, and content with capabilities that include video calling, persistent chat, plus file sharing. For details about Progent's consulting services for Teams as well as for other Office 365 apps, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide configuration and debugging expertise for these conferencing platforms and
help you to optimize your WAN architecture to run them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Support Services
To contact Progent about creating and managing a productive telecommuter solution for your Allentown, Pennsylvania business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.