Expanding your remote workforce may have a major impact on network architecture, security/compliance, and company culture. Progent has two decades of experience helping SMBs to plan, deploy, administer, tune, and troubleshoot IT environments that support at-home workers. Progent can assist your Allentown company to pick the right technologies and adhere to best practices in creating and maintaining a safe virtual ecosystem for telecommuters that facilitates collaboration and delivers top business value. Progent can provide services ranging from as-needed expertise for helping you past challenging IT roadblocks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you successfully complete business-critical initiatives.
Progent can assist Allentown, Pennsylvania businesses to succeed with any aspect of creating a high-functioning telecommuting ecosystem by providing infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice expertise, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud integration, helpdesk augmentation, security and compliance, backup/restore solutions, and unified management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for Telecommuters
A broad range of voice/video conferencing products from major vendors enable virtual discussions, video conferencing, chat sessions, and content sharing for both onsite workers and at-home workers. Many organizations use multiple products to accommodate their various partners and customers. Progent's communications experts can help you to manage your existing conferencing ecosystem and optimize the experience of your remote employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular communications product that enables presence, instant messaging, voice and video calling and conferencing plus the transparent integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft-certified consultants who can help you to deploy and maintain Skype for Business clients to accommodate your at-home employees. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business consulting experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone platform for compatible iOS and Mac devices. FaceTime runs over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer versions of FaceTime allow up to 32 simultaneous users for voice/video sessions. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Apple FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports online conferencing for most desktop or mobile devices. Delivered via Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex services include sharing granular content or computer screens, presentations that incorporate rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, session recording, plus editing and playback for future reference. For details about Progent's support expertise for Webex as well as for additional video conferencing solutions from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a hub for conferencing, contacts, and information with capabilities that include IP voice and video calling, persistent threaded chat, plus file sharing. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Microsoft Teams as well as for additional Office 365 products, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Conferencing Apps supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide integration and debugging expertise for these products and
help your business to tune your WAN infrastructure to host them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about building and managing a productive telecommuter environment for your Allentown, Pennsylvania organization, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.