Enlarging your telecommuter workforce may have a significant impact on network infrastructure, security, and corporate processes. Progent has two decades of experience helping businesses of all sizes to design, configure, administer, tune, and troubleshoot IT environments that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can help your Allentown company to pick the right tools and follow leading practices in building and operating a safe virtual office solution for teleworkers that promotes teamwork and delivers top business value. Progent offers support services that go from as-needed expertise for helping you past challenging technical bottlenecks to full project management or co-management to help you carry out business-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can help Allentown, Pennsylvania organizations to with any facet of building a high-functioning telecommuting ecosystem by delivering infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud integration, helpdesk services, data security, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Video Conferencing for an At-Home Workforce
A broad selection of voice/video conferencing products from leading technology companies enable online meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat, and content sharing for both onsite workers and telecommuters. Many companies use multiple conferencing products to meet the needs of their different partners and customers. Progent can assist your organization to maintain your existing voice/video conferencing environment and optimize the engagement of your at-home workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular communications platform that enables real-time presence, instant messaging, voice and video conferencing plus the transparent integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft-certified specialists who can help your company to deploy and maintain Skype for Business clients to support your at-home employees. For details about Progent's support services for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business integration services.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video calling app for compatible iOS and Mac devices. FaceTime works over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later versions of FaceTime allow as many as 32 simultaneous users for video calls. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports online conferencing for most desktop or mobile devices. Offered via Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex capabilities include sharing specific content or computer screens, presentations that incorporate rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, session capture, plus revision and playback for future reference. To learn more about Progent's support services for Cisco Webex and for additional video conferencing products from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams provides a portal for conferencing, contacts, and information with features that include IP voice and video conferencing, persistent threaded chat, plus data sharing. For details about Progent's support services for Microsoft Teams and for additional Microsoft 365 products, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Voice/Video Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide integration and debugging expertise for these conferencing platforms and
assist you to optimize your network infrastructure to host them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about building and maintaining a productive telecommuter solution for your Allentown, Pennsylvania organization, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.