Expanding your remote workforce can have a significant impact on network infrastructure, security, and company workflows. Progent has 20 years of background helping SMBs to design, configure, manage, tune, and troubleshoot IT environments that support at-home workers. Progent can help your Allentown company to pick the appropriate technologies and adhere to leading practices in building and maintaining a safe virtual office solution for teleworkers that facilitates collaboration and delivers maximum business value. Progent can provide support services ranging from as-needed guidance for helping you over occasional technical roadblocks to full project management or co-management to help you carry out business-critical tasks.
Progent can help Allentown, Pennsylvania companies to succeed with any facet of building a high-functioning remote work ecosystem by delivering infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud integration, Call Desk outsourcing, cybersecurity, backup/restore solutions, and centralized management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for At-Home Workers
A wide selection of video conferencing products from leading vendors enable virtual discussions, video conferencing, chat, and screen sharing for both local workers and telecommuters. Many organizations utilize a mix of conferencing products to meet the needs of their different partners and clients. Progent's communications experts can help your organization to maintain your existing voice/video conferencing ecosystem and enhance the engagement of your at-home workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications product that enables presence, instant messaging, audio and video calling and conferencing as well as the seamless integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent can provide the expertise of Microsoft-certified consultants who can assist you to set up and manage Skype for Business client software to support your at-home workforce. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business consulting services.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video phone platform for compatible iOS and Mac computers and smartphones. FaceTime works over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later editions of FaceTime allow as many as 32 concurrent users for video calls. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports online conferencing for virtually all desktop or mobile devices. Offered through Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex capabilities include sharing granular content or screens, presentations that incorporate rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint, network-based capture, plus editing and playback for future reference. For details about Progent's support expertise for Webex as well as for other IP video products from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams provides a portal for conversations, contacts, and content with capabilities that include IP voice and video calling, threaded chat, plus file sharing. For details about Progent's consulting services for Teams and for additional Microsoft 365 apps, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Conferencing Apps supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver integration and debugging expertise for these conferencing platforms and
assist you to optimize your WAN architecture to run them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about creating and maintaining an efficient work-from-home environment for your Allentown, Pennsylvania organization, call 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.