Expanding your at-home workforce may have a major effect on network architecture, security/compliance, and corporate workflows. Progent has 20 years of background assisting SMBs to plan, configure, manage, optimize, and debug IT environments that incorporate a remote workforce. Progent can help your Allentown company to pick the appropriate tools and adhere to leading practices in creating and operating a safe virtual solution for telecommuters that promotes collaboration and delivers maximum business value. Progent can provide support services ranging from as-needed expertise for getting you past challenging IT bottlenecks to full project management or co-management to help you carry out business-critical initiatives.
Progent can help Allentown, Pennsylvania businesses to with any facet of building a high-functioning work-at-home ecosystem by delivering network infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice expertise, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud integration, Call Desk services, endpoint security, backup/restore solutions, and unified management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for an At-Home Workforce
A wide range of voice/video conferencing platforms from major technology companies support virtual meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat sessions, and screen sharing for both onsite workers and at-home workers. Many organizations use multiple products to meet the needs of their different partners and clients. Progent's communications experts can help your organization to maintain your current conferencing ecosystem and optimize the experience of your remote employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular unified communications platform that enables presence, instant messaging, audio and video calling and conferencing plus the transparent integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent offers the skills of Microsoft-certified specialists who can help you to configure and manage Skype for Business client software to support your remote employees. For details about Progent's support expertise for Skype for Business, visit Skype for Business consulting services.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video calling platform for iOS, iPadOS, iPod and Mac devices. FaceTime works over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer editions of FaceTime support up to 32 simultaneous users for voice/video calls. For details about Progent's consulting services for FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides online conferencing for most computing devices. Offered via Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex services include sharing discrete content or screens, presentations that incorporate rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, network-based recording, plus editing and playback for training. For details about Progent's consulting services for Webex as well as for other video conferencing solutions from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams provides a portal for conversations, contacts, and information with features such as IP voice and video conferencing, persistent threaded chat, plus data sharing. For details about Progent's support services for Teams as well as for additional Microsoft 365 apps, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Voice/Video Conferencing Apps supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver integration and debugging expertise for these products and
help your business to tune your network architecture to run them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Support Services
To contact Progent about creating and maintaining an efficient work-from-home environment for your Allentown, Pennsylvania organization, phone 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.