Amazon Marketplace Web Service (Amazon MWS) is an integrated library of APIs that allow Amazon sellers to automate key sales activities such as listings, orders, payments, fulfillment, and reports by integrating their business application software with Amazon's powerful retailing network. The APIs supported by MWS offer more capability than any previously available to Amazon sellers. By tapping into Amazon's vast online ecosystem, vendors can broaden their reach, lower their cost of sales, accelerate response time to customers, and improve their bottom line.
However, the code of the Amazon Marketplace Web Service APIs has been described as labyrinthine. Over a dozen APIs are available including Feeds, Fulfillment Inbound Shipment, Fulfillment Outbound Shipment, Fulfillment Inventory, Merchant Fulfillment, Orders, Products, Finances, Reports, and Push Notifications Schemas. Time spent mastering technical details equates to increased development costs and lost sales. Progent offers the expertise of seasoned consultants to work with your development team and provide programming, workflow integration, project management support, and mentoring to help you shorten the Amazon MWS development cycle and get to market quickly.
ProgentĎs consulting support for Amazon Marketplace Web Service can help you:
Benefits of Progent's Integration Services for Amazon MWS
- Build applications for your Amazon seller account
- Integrate your ERP system, database platform and web sales sites with Amazon MWS
- Align listing, order and payment data with your existing workflows
- Integrate Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) capabilities into your web sites
- Automate inventory, order and report management
- Work with Java, C#, or PHP development environments
- Quickly learn the intricacies of MWS APIs
- Use the Amazon MWS REST-like interface
- Create robust client apps to handle future changes in MWS reports and response elements
- Plan and manage your development projects
- Set up test environments and troubleshoot software design and code
Progent's experience working with the Amazon MWS APIs translates into important advantages for your business. These include
Download Progent's Amazon Marketplace Web Service (MWS) Integration Consulting Datasheet
- Expand your market and tap into Amazonís resources for online selling and fulfillment
- Shorten your development cycle and get to market fast
- Accelerate response time to your to customers
- Cut overhead by automating key selling activities
- Avoid common ďgotchasď while building interfaces to Amazon MWS APIs
- Have access to an expert who can provide help as needed for developing or maintaining your AWS solution
- Simplify the learning process by integrating MWS APIs with your existing ERP application
- Save time and money with Progentís online consulting capability
To download a PDF datasheet describing Progent's consulting services for Amazon Marketplace Web Service (MWS) integration consulting, click:
Progent's Amazon Marketplace Web Service (MWS) Integration Consulting (PDF - 92 KB).
Contact Progent for Amazon Marketplace Web Service (MWS) Integration Expertise
If you are looking for Amazon Marketplace Web Service development or integration help, call Progent at 800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.
Additional Cloud Integration Services Available from Progent
If you are planning to move all or part of your IT infrastructure to Amazonís AWS cloud services, Progent can help you with every facet of your migration including planning and implementation, setting up hybrid deployment strategies for legacy technology, centralized management, pilot testing, backup/recovery, and security. Progent can provide timely online or onsite help for specific technical problems you encounter as you go along or Progent can provide comprehensive project management outsourcing or co-sourcing to help you complete your migration initiative on time and within budget. For more information about Progent's consulting services for Amazon Web Services, see Amazon Web Services (AWS) integration consulting.
Microsoft supports the creation of seamless hybrid environments that combine Office 365 Exchange Online and on-premises Exchange deployments. This permits you to have some mailboxes located at your on-premises datacenter or private cloud and other mailboxes hosted by Office 365. Progent's certified Exchange consulting team can help your organization with any facet of designing, implementing and debugging your hybrid Office 365/Exchange network. Progent's Exchange specialists can provide occasional expertise to help you through stubborn technical bottlenecks and also can provide comprehensive project management outsourcing to make sure your hybrid Office 365/Exchange solution is carried out on schedule and within budget. To find out more about Progent's consulting services for hybrid Office 365 and on-premises Exchange environments, visit Office 365 integration with on-premises Exchange.
Progent can help you integrate your network with Microsoft Azure cloud services by providing consulting support such as deploying VMs on Azure Virtual Machines, configuring cloud storage with Azure Storage, simplifying identity management with Azure Active Directory, and developing backup-and-recovery solutions with Azure Backup. Progent can also help you set up secure and easy access between your users and Azure by configuring and debugging firewalls and VPN tunnels. For details about Progent's consulting services for Microsoft Azure, visit Microsoft Azure planning and integration consulting.