Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing Support for Network Service Providers in Anaheim
Progentís consulting services for network service firms in Anaheim California allows you to offer your clients Progent's consulting and Help Desk support with your own branding as a transparent supplement to your regular network support group. This can help you grow your revenue, fill out your service offerings, satisfy your customers, and improve your profits.
Progent's roster of network engineers, desktop integration and troubleshooting technicians, network administrators, and data security professionals have acted as seamless extensions to the IT groups of some of the worldís biggest IT service firms. Progentís breadth and depth of technical knowledge enables you to widen the scope of your IT support business, and Progentís close integration with your support team helps you strengthen and protect your branding.
Progent is a network support firm with 20 years of background delivering remote expertise to small and mid-size businesses. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and has one of the largest groups of Cisco CCIE network infrastructure experts of any private computer support company in the world. Progent has delivered remote IT assistance and advanced consulting to customers in every state in the U.S. (Check out recommendations from Progent's clients.)
Reselling Progent's Support Services Under Your Own Brand
Progent's consulting program for IT service providers features seamless resale to your customers of professional IT services. Progent bills you directly and performs under your instructions to provide your clients consulting and support services under your brand. Also, Progent offers a low-cost Off-hours Support Program for customers who require 24x7 support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Services for IT Service Firms
Ticketing is fundamental to an efficient service desk. But full-featured ticketing platforms are not only expensive to license and staff, but also difficult to set up and maintain. Smaller IT support firms do not have the necessary financial or human resources. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program offers IT service organizations a practical way to retain their own branding while delivering their customers responsive desktop support backed by an advanced ticketing system and reinforced by fast escalation to subject matter experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Program for Network Service Organizations
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT support firms takes advantage of Progent's sizable investments in highly scalable ticketing technology, a remote desktop services team, and a group of geographically distributed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can utilize Progent's ticketing system exclusively or Progent can establish communications with your existing ticketing platform. The standard and optional features offered with Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution allow you to expand your support volume, the diversity of technologies your business can handle, the number of geographies you can service, and your overall availability.
Key features of Progent's Call Center and ticketing program for IT support firms include:
To see more information on Progent's Call Center and ticketing outsourcing program, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop service group provides Level 1 end user assistance with 1-hour SLA to commence work during normal work hours.
- Normal support times are from 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time, five days per week.
- Extended support is available at extra cost.
- Optional on-premises service in larger metro areas is offered throughout the country at additional cost.
- You have complete control of your customers and billing.
- Your customers submit requests using your own branded Internet portal, a toll-free number, or by sending a message to your dedicated mailbox.
- Every customer request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be monitored and updated online until they are closed.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting for Network Service Organizations
Progent's consulting expertise for IT service organizations allows you to act as a sole source for virtually all technical expertise your clients may require. You can grow your staff and core IT skills at your own pace without being forced to turn down new business due to a lack of expertise or a shortage of personnel.
Important features of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
Key advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent acts as a transparent extension of your in-house support team, under your coordination, and bills your firm rather than your customer.
- Granular Billing: Progent bills on a per-minute basis to reign in expenses.
- Detailed Service Documentation: Progent uses an advanced service reporting system to make sure all services performed are thoroughly described. This enables you to transfer account assignments to internal consultants once you have enough staff and appropriate technical skills.
For a PDF datasheet about Progent's program for providing Progent's IT support under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers.
- Safely Grow Your Service Practice: You can quickly and efficiently accept additional opportunities beyond your core fields of excellence and open additional geographies without the risks involved with expanding your head count too rapidly.
- Strengthen Your Name: You can solidify your positioning as a full-spectrum IT support provider by offering more services to more customers using your own brand.
- Flesh Out Your Services Catalog: Progent offers world-class support in a wide range of technologies and can be a reliable resource for growing your IT service operations.
- Fast Escalation: With a large roster of top-level consultants available, Progent can escalate rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the toughest issues get resolved promptly.
- Keep Your Clients Happy: Happy clients stick. By teaming with Progent, you can continue delivering solutions without ever requiring clients to look for expertise outside the fold.
- Remote Technical Support Professionals: For 20 years, Progent has delivered online IT support ranging from Help Desk support to high-level consulting. Efficient remote service saves money and produces quick solutions.
- Major Certifications: Progentís engineers have earned advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Citrix, Palo Alto Networks, and other technology leaders. Progent's cybersecurity consultants hold advanced certifications including CISSP-ISSAP, CISM, and CRISC. Learn more details about Progent's industry certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Anaheim, California Businesses
Progent's nationwide roster of certified engineers offers Anaheim, California organizations a broad array of remote technical guidance and debugging expertise. Practice areas offered under Progent's reseller program for IT service organizations include:
Learn More About Progent's Consulting Program for Network Service Organizations in Anaheim, California
For additional information about Progent's consulting support for IT service firms in Anaheim, California, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.