Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing for IT Service Organizations in Anaheim
Progentís consulting services for network service firms in Anaheim California allows your company to offer your customers Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk support with your company's own branding as a seamless extension of your regular IT services group. This can ease the way for you to grow your client base, fill out your service catalog, satisfy your clients, and improve your profits.
Progent's roster of network experts, PC support technicians, network admins, and cybersecurity consultants have worked as seamless extensions to the support groups of some of the worldís biggest IT support businesses. Progentís breadth and depth of technical knowledge allows you to add to the capabilities of your IT service business, and Progentís transparency helps you promote and preserve your company's brand.
Progent is a network consulting company with two decades of experience delivering online consulting services to small and mid-size businesses. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and maintains one of the largest groups of Cisco CCIE network engineers of any independent computer support company in the world. Progent has provided online technical support and advanced consulting to clients in every state in the country. (See recommendations from Progent's clients.)
Using Progent's Services With Your Own Brand
Progent's reseller program for IT service providers features seamless resale to your clients of world-class IT services. Progent invoices your firm directly and performs under your direction to provide your customers consulting and support services under your brand. Also, Progent has an affordable Off-hours Support Service for customers who need 24x7 support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Services for IT Service Firms
Ticketing is the heart of an effective IT Call Center. But modern ticketing platforms are not only expensive to acquire and staff, but challenging to set up and maintain. Small or niche IT support organizations rarely have the required financial or human resources. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution offers IT service organizations an affordable way to retain their custom branding while delivering their customers responsive desktop support services backed by an advanced ticketing platform and reinforced by rapid escalation to subject matter experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Program for Network Service Providers
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT service firms takes advantage of Progent's sizable investments in highly scalable ticketing software, a remote desktop support staff, and a group of geographically dispersed subject matter experts. You can utilize Progent's ticketing platform as a secure tenant or Progent can establish communications with your existing ticketing system. The features offered with Progent's Call Center and ticketing program enable you to expand your support workload, the diversity of technical issues your business can handle, the locations you can serve, and your hours of availability.
Key features of Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program for IT support firms include:
For more details about Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program, go to Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop support group provides Level 1 end user support with 1-hour SLA to commence work during standard business hours.
- Normal service hours are 5am to 7pm PST, five days per week.
- Extended hours support is offered at additional cost.
- Optional onsite service in major metros is offered across the US at extra cost.
- You retain complete control of your customers and invoicing.
- Your customers enter service requests using your own branded Internet portal, an 800 phone number, or by directing a message to your specified mailbox.
- Every client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be tracked and updated remotely until they are closed.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting for Network Service Organizations
Progent's consulting for IT service organizations allows your support team to become a single source for practically all IT guidance and troubleshooting your clients may need. You can grow your staff and strategic in-house competencies at your own pace without being forced to decline opportunities owing to a lack of expertise or a shortage of personnel.
Key features of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
Top advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent works as a transparent extension of your in-house support group, responding to your coordination, and bills your firm instead of your client.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent charges by the minute to minimize expenses.
- Extensive Reporting: Progent uses an enterprise-class service reporting platform to ensure that all IT services performed are thoroughly documented. This allows support group to transfer service assignments to in-house consultants when you have sufficient staff and appropriate skill sets.
For a PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for providing Progent's IT support under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers.
- Safely Grow Your Service Practice: You can quickly and efficiently take on additional jobs outside your main fields of expertise and serve additional territories without exposure to the risks associated with increasing your head count too quickly.
- Re-enforce Your Brand: You can solidify your positioning as a full-spectrum IT support firm by delivering more services to more customers under your own brand.
- Add to Your Services Catalog: Progent can provide world-class support in a broad range of technologies and can be a reliable reservoir of skills for growing your IT support business.
- Rapid Escalation: Thanks to a large roster of top-level technology experts available, Progent can escalate rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the toughest issues can be handled promptly.
- Make Your Clients Satisfied: Satisfied customers stick. By teaming with Progent, you can continue delivering solutions without ever requiring clients to look for help outside the fold.
- Remote Technical Support Experts: For 20 years, Progent has delivered remote network support ranging from Help Desk support to advanced consulting. Efficient online support cuts costs while delivering quick solutions.
- Major Certifications: Progentís engineers have earned advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Citrix, Palo Alto Networks, and other leading vendors. Progent's security and compliance experts hold advanced certifications including CISSP, CISM, and CRISC. Find out more about Progent's industry certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Anaheim, California Businesses
Progent's seasoned team of certified engineers can deliver Anaheim, California companies a broad array of online technical guidance and debugging expertise. Practice areas covered under Progent's consulting program for IT service firms include:
Learn More About Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Organizations in Anaheim, California
For additional details about Progent's consulting program for network service organizations in Anaheim, California, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.