Progent's Consulting, Help Desk, and Ticketing Support for IT Service Organizations in Anaheim
Progent's consulting services for network service organizations in Anaheim California enables you to offer your customers Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk support under your brand as a transparent supplement to your in-house IT services group. These services can help you grow your revenue, expand your service catalog, satisfy your customers, and increase your profits.
Progent's team of network infrastructure experts, PC integration and troubleshooting specialists, IT admins, and data security consultants have worked as seamless expansions to the support staffs of some of the world's largest IT service firms. Progent's breadth and depth of technical knowledge allows you to add to the capabilities of your IT service practice, and Progent's close integration with your support team lets you promote and protect your branding.
Progent is an IT support company with 20 years of background delivering remote consulting services to small and middle-size businesses. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and has one of the largest groups of Cisco-certified CCIE network engineers of any independent computer support firm in the world. Progent has delivered online technical assistance and consulting to clients in every state in the country. (Refer to recommendations from Progent's customers.)
Reselling Progent's Support Services With Your Branding
Progent's consulting program for IT service organizations offers seamless resale to your clients of world-class services. Progent invoices your firm directly and works under your direction to deliver your clients consulting and support services under your brand. In addition, Progent offers an affordable Extended Hours Support Service for customers who need 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Services for Network Service Providers
Ticketing systems are fundamental to an effective Help Desk. But modern ticketing platforms are not only expensive to license and staff, but a hassle to configure and manage. Smaller IT support companies rarely have the necessary financial or human resources. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program gives IT service organizations an affordable way to retain their own branding while delivering their clients world-class desktop support services built around an advanced ticketing platform and supplemented by fast escalation to high-level experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Program for IT Service Firms
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT service firms takes advantage of Progent's sizable investments in advanced ticketing technology, an online desktop support team, and a group of geographically dispersed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can utilize Progent's ticketing platform exclusively or Progent can set up communications with your existing ticketing system. The features offered with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution enable you to expand your physical and virtual support workload, the range of technologies your company can take on, the number of geographies you can serve, and your hours of availability.
Important features of Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution for IT support organizations include:
For additional information on Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution, see Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop service staff provides Level 1 end user support with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to begin work during standard business hours.
- Normal service hours are 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time, five days per week.
- Extended hours support is offered at additional cost.
- Optional on-premises support in larger metros is offered throughout the US at extra cost.
- You keep complete control of your clients and invoicing.
- Your customers submit service requests using your custom branded Internet portal, a toll-free phone number, or by directing an email to your designated email address.
- Each customer request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be tracked and modified remotely while they are active.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting for IT Service Providers
Progent's consulting expertise for network service organizations allows your support team to become a sole source for virtually all technical guidance and troubleshooting your customers may need. You can build your staff and core IT skills steadily without having to decline new business owing to a gap in in-house expertise or the absence of personnel.
Key features of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
Major benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
- Transparent Support: Progent works as a transparent extension of your in-house IT service team, under your direction, and invoices you rather than your customer.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent bills on a per-minute basis to reign in costs.
- Extensive Service Documentation: Progent utilizes an advanced service reporting system to ensure that all IT services performed are fully documented. This allows your IT support organization to transfer account assignments to in-house personnel once you have sufficient people and relevant skill sets.
For a printable PDF datasheet about Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT support expertise under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms.
- Safely Grow Your IT Support Business: You can easily and safely take on more jobs beyond your main fields of expertise and open new geographies without the risks involved with expanding your head count too rapidly.
- Re-enforce Your Name: You can improve your positioning as a comprehensive network service provider by offering more solutions to more clients under your own company name.
- Add to Your IT Support Catalog: Progent offers world-class expertise in a broad range of technologies and can be a dependable resource for expanding your IT support operations.
- Fast Problem Escalation: Thanks to a large roster of high-level IT experts ready to help, Progent can escalate quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the most challenging problems get resolved fast.
- Keep Your Customers Satisfied: Happy clients are loyal. By teaming with Progent, you can keep making your customers successful without ever forcing clients to seek help from other support firms.
- Online Technical Support Professionals: For 20 years, Progent has provided online network support from Call Center support to advanced consulting. Efficient remote service cuts costs and produces fast solutions.
- Major Industry Certifications: Progent's IT experts have earned top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Citrix, Palo Alto Networks, and other leading vendors. Progent's security and compliance experts have earned advanced certifications including CISSP, CISA, and CRISC. Learn more details about Progent's certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Anaheim, California Businesses
Progent's veteran roster of certified consultants offers Anaheim, California organizations a wide array of remote technical guidance and debugging services. Practice areas offered under Progent's consulting program for IT service firms include:
Learn More Details About Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms in Anaheim, California
For more information about Progent's reseller program for IT service firms in Anaheim, California, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.