Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk, and Ticketing for Network Service Providers in Anaheim
Progent's consulting support for IT service organizations in Anaheim California allows you to provide your clients Progent's consulting and Help Desk support under your brand as a seamless supplement to your in-house IT support team. This can help you add to your revenue, expand your service catalog, create happy customers, and increase your bottom line.
Progent's nationwide team of network engineers, desktop support specialists, IT administrators, and cybersecurity professionals have acted as seamless adjuncts to the IT staffs of some of the world's biggest IT support businesses. Progent's breadth and depth of technical knowledge allows you to broaden the scope of your IT support business, and Progent's close integration with your support team lets you strengthen and preserve your branding.
Progent is a network consulting firm with 20 years of background delivering remote consulting services to small and middle-size companies. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and maintains one of the largest teams of Cisco-certified CCIE network infrastructure engineers of any independent computer services firm in the world. Progent has provided online IT support and consulting to customers in every state in the U.S. (Refer to testimonials from Progent's customers.)
Providing Progent's Services With Your Branding
Progent's consulting program for IT service organizations features transparent resale to your clients of professional IT services. Progent bills your firm exclusively and performs under your direction to provide your clients support services under your brand. Also, Progent has a low-cost Extended Hours Support Service for clients who require 24x7 support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Services for IT Service Firms
Ticketing is the heart of an efficient service desk. But modern ticketing systems are not only costly to license and staff, but challenging to configure and manage. Smaller IT support organizations rarely have the necessary financial or human resources. Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution gives IT support firms an affordable way to retain their own branding while providing their clients responsive desktop support built around an advanced ticketing system and reinforced by rapid escalation to subject matter experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Solution for IT Service Providers
Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program for IT service firms leverages Progent's investments in advanced ticketing software, an online desktop services staff, and a network of geographically distributed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can utilize Progent's ticketing system as a secure tenant or Progent can set up data interchange with your existing ticketing system. The standard and optional features offered with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing services enable your IT service firm to expand your support volume, the range of technical issues your firm can take on, the number of locations you can service, and your hours of availability.
Important features of Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution for IT service companies include:
For additional details about Progent's Help Desk and ticketing outsourcing solution, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop service group provides Level 1 end user support with 1-hour service level agreement to begin work during standard business hours.
- Normal support hours are 5am to 7pm PST, five days a week.
- Extended support is offered at extra cost.
- Optional onsite support in major metro areas is available across the country at extra cost.
- You retain full control of your customers and billing.
- Your customers submit requests through your branded Internet portal, a toll-free phone number, or by directing a message to your specified mailbox.
- Every end user request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be monitored and modified remotely while they are active.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for Network Service Organizations
Progent's consulting expertise for IT service firms allows your support team to act as a single source for practically all technical expertise your clients may need. You can grow your staff and strategic in-house competencies at your own pace without having to say no to new business owing to a lack of expertise or a shortage of personnel.
Important aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
Key benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent works as a transparent supplement to your internal IT service group, under your direction, and invoices you rather than your client.
- Granular Billing: Progent charges on a per-minute basis to minimize costs.
- Detailed Reporting: Progent uses an advanced service reporting system to make sure all IT services delivered are thoroughly described. This enables support group to transfer service responsibilities to in-house consultants when you have sufficient people and relevant technical skills.
To read or download a printable PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT support under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers.
- Safely Expand Your Service Practice: You can quickly and efficiently take on additional jobs outside your core areas of expertise and open new geographies without exposure to the risks involved with increasing your full-time staff too quickly.
- Re-enforce Your Brand: You can improve your positioning as a full-spectrum network support provider by delivering more services to more customers under your own brand.
- Add to Your IT Support Catalog: Progent offers world-class expertise in a wide array of IT disciplines and can be a reliable reservoir of skills for growing your IT support operations.
- Fast Problem Escalation: Thanks to a sizable roster of senior technology experts ready to help, Progent can escalate rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the most challenging problems get resolved fast.
- Keep Your Clients Happy: Happy customers are loyal. By joining with Progent, you can keep delivering solutions without ever forcing clients to seek help from your competitors.
- Online Support Experts: For 20 years, Progent has provided remote IT support ranging from Help Desk services to high-level consulting. Efficient remote service cuts costs and produces fast results.
- Top Certifications: Progent's IT experts hold advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Citrix, IBM, and other leading vendors. Progent's cybersecurity consultants hold top certifications including ISSAP, CISM, and GIAC. Learn more details about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Anaheim, California Companies
Progent's seasoned team of certified consultants can provide Anaheim, California businesses a broad array of online technical guidance and debugging services. Practice areas covered under Progent's reseller program for IT service firms include:
Learn More Details About Progent's Consulting Support for IT Service Firms in Anaheim, California
For more details about Progent's consulting program for IT service organizations in Anaheim, California, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.