Progent's Consulting, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing Support for IT Service Firms in Anaheim
Progentís consulting support for network service firms in Anaheim California enables your company to offer your customers Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk Call Center support under your brand as a transparent extension of your regular IT services group. This can ease the way for you to add to your revenue, fill out your service portfolio, satisfy your clients, and increase your bottom line.
Progent's roster of network engineers, PC integration and troubleshooting specialists, network administrators, and data security consultants have acted as seamless supplements to the support staffs of some of the country's biggest IT service businesses. Progentís range of expertise allows you to broaden the scope of your IT support practice, and Progentís close integration with your support team lets you strengthen and preserve your company's brand.
Progent is an IT consulting company with two decades of experience delivering online expertise to small and mid-size businesses. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and maintains one of the biggest groups of Cisco-certified CCIE network infrastructure engineers of any independent computer support firm in the world. Progent has provided online technical assistance and consulting to clients in every state in the country. (Refer to testimonials from Progent's clients.)
Using Progent's Support Services Under Your Branding
Progent's reseller program for network service organizations features seamless resale to your clients of world-class IT services. Progent invoices your firm exclusively and performs under your instructions to deliver your clients support services under your branding. In addition, Progent has a low-cost Off-hours Support Program for customers who need access to 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Services for Network Service Providers
Ticketing systems are the enabling technology behind a successful IT Call Center. But full-featured ticketing platforms are not only expensive to license and staff, but also difficult to set up and maintain. Small or niche IT support providers seldom have the required financial or human resources. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution gives IT support organizations an affordable way to retain their custom branding while delivering their clients responsive desktop support services built around an advanced ticketing system and supplemented by fast escalation to top-tier experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Program for Network Service Organizations
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT service organizations leverages Progent's sizable investments in highly scalable ticketing software, an online desktop services team, and a group of geographically distributed subject matter experts. You can use Progent's ticketing system as a secure tenant or Progent can establish communications with your existing ticketing platform. The standard and optional features available with Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution allow your IT service firm to increase your support volume, the diversity of technical issues your firm can take on, the locations you can service, and your hours of availability.
Important features of Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution for IT support organizations include:
For additional information on Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution, go to Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop support group delivers Level 1 end user assistance with 1-hour SLA to begin work during normal business hours.
- Standard service hours are 5am to 7pm PST, five days a week.
- Extended hours support is offered at extra cost.
- Optional onsite support in major metro areas is offered throughout the country at extra cost.
- You keep full control of your clients and billing.
- Your clients enter requests by means of your own branded web portal, an 800 number, or by sending an email to your assigned email address.
- Each client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be tracked and modified online while they are active.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting for IT Service Organizations
Progent's consulting expertise for IT service providers allows your support team to become a sole source for virtually all technical expertise your customers may need. You can build your staff and core IT skills steadily without being forced to turn down new business due to a lack of in-house expertise or the absence of bandwidth.
Key features of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
Key advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent acts as a seamless supplement to your in-house support team, under your management, and bills your firm rather than your client.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent charges on a per-minute basis to reign in expenses.
- Extensive Documentation: Progent uses an enterprise-class service reporting system to make sure all IT services performed are thoroughly documented. This allows you to shift account assignments to in-house consultants when you have sufficient people and appropriate skill sets.
To read or download a PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT support expertise under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers.
- Safely Expand Your IT Support Business: You can quickly and efficiently accept additional opportunities outside your main areas of excellence and open additional geographies without the risks involved with increasing your head count too rapidly.
- Strengthen Your Name: You can improve your mind share as a full-spectrum network service provider by offering more services to more clients using your own brand.
- Flesh Out Your Services Catalog: Progent can provide world-class expertise in a wide range of IT disciplines and can be a dependable resource for expanding your IT service operations.
- Rapid Problem Escalation: Thanks to a large team of high-level consultants available, Progent can escalate rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the toughest issues get resolved fast.
- Keep Your Customers Satisfied: Satisfied customers stick. By joining with Progent, you can continue making your customers successful without ever requiring clients to seek expertise outside the fold.
- Online Technical Support Professionals: For 20 years, Progent has delivered online IT support from Help Desk services to advanced consulting. Efficient online support saves money while delivering fast results.
- Advanced Certifications: Progentís IT experts hold top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Citrix, IBM, and other leading technology companies. Progent's cybersecurity experts have earned advanced certifications including CISSP-ISSAP, CISM, and GIAC. Learn more details about Progent's certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Anaheim, California Organizations
Progent's seasoned team of certified consultants and technical experts can deliver Anaheim, California organizations a broad array of remote consulting and debugging expertise. Practice areas offered under Progent's reseller program for IT service organizations include:
Find Out More Details About Progent's Consulting Support for Network Service Providers in Anaheim, California
To learn more details about Progent's reseller program for IT service firms in Anaheim, California, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.