Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk, and Ticketing for Network Service Firms in Anaheim
Progentís consulting support for IT service organizations in Anaheim California enables you to offer your clients Progent's consulting and Help Desk Call Center support with your company's brand as a transparent augmentation of your in-house IT services team. These services can ease the way for you to add to your revenue, close gaps in your service portfolio, satisfy your clients, and improve your profits.
Progent's roster of network engineers, PC support specialists, IT admins, and data security professionals have acted as seamless extensions to the IT groups of some of the worldís largest IT service businesses. Progentís range of technical knowledge allows you to add to the scope of your IT support business, and Progentís transparency helps you strengthen and preserve your company's brand.
Progent is a network support firm with 20 years of background delivering remote consulting services to small and mid-size organizations. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and has one of the biggest groups of Cisco-certified CCIE network experts of any private computer support company in the world. Progent has delivered online technical assistance and advanced consulting to clients in every state in the U.S. (See testimonials from Progent's customers.)
Using Progent's Support Services With Your Own Brand
Progent's reseller program for IT service organizations features seamless resale to your customers of professional IT services. Progent invoices your firm exclusively and performs under your direction to provide your clients support services under your brand. Also, Progent has an affordable Extended Hours Support Program for clients who require 24x7 support.
Help Desk and Ticketing for Network Service Providers
Ticketing is the enabling technology behind an efficient IT Call Center. But full-featured ticketing platforms are not only expensive to acquire and staff, but also difficult to configure and manage. Smaller IT support organizations do not have the required resources. Progent's Call Center and ticketing program offers IT service firms an economical way to retain their own branding while providing their clients responsive desktop support services backed by a best-of-breed ticketing system and supplemented by rapid escalation to top-tier experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Solution for IT Service Providers
Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program for IT service firms takes advantage of Progent's investments in advanced ticketing technology, an online desktop services team, and a group of geographically distributed subject matter experts. You can use Progent's ticketing platform as a secure tenant or Progent can establish data interchange with your current ticketing system. The features available with Progent's Service Desk and ticketing services enable your IT service firm to increase your support volume, the range of technical issues your business can take on, the locations you can serve, and your hours of availability.
Important features of Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution for IT service firms include:
To see additional information about Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program, see Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop service group delivers Level 1 end user assistance with 1-hour service level agreement to begin work during normal work hours.
- Normal support times are 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days per week.
- Extended support is offered at additional cost.
- Optional onsite service in larger metros is offered across the country at extra cost.
- You have complete control of your customers and billing.
- Your customers enter requests through your branded Internet portal, a toll-free phone number, or by sending a request to your designated mailbox.
- Each client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be monitored and modified remotely while they are active.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for Network Service Providers
Progent's consulting expertise for IT service organizations allows you to become a single point of contact for practically all technical guidance and troubleshooting your clients may require. You can grow your staff and strategic IT skills steadily without being forced to say no to new business owing to a gap in expertise or a shortage of bandwidth.
Key features of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
Key benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent works as a seamless extension of your in-house support team, under your coordination, and invoices your firm instead of your customer.
- Granular Billing: Progent charges by the minute to reign in costs.
- Detailed Reporting: Progent utilizes an enterprise-class service documentation system to make sure all services performed are thoroughly described. This makes it easy for you to shift service assignments to internal personnel when you have enough staff and relevant technical skills.
To read or download a printable PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for providing Progent's IT services under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers.
- Safely Grow Your IT Support Business: You can quickly and efficiently accept more jobs beyond your main areas of expertise and open new territories without the risks associated with increasing your head count too quickly.
- Strengthen Your Name: You can improve your mind share as a full-spectrum IT support provider by delivering more services to more customers under your own brand.
- Add to Your Services Catalog: Progent can provide top-tier support in a broad array of IT disciplines and can be a dependable reservoir of skills for growing your IT service business.
- Rapid Problem Escalation: Thanks to a sizable team of high-level consultants available, Progent can escalate rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the most challenging problems get resolved fast.
- Keep Your Customers Happy: Satisfied clients keep coming back. By joining with Progent, you can continue making your customers successful without ever requiring clients to look for help outside the fold.
- Online Technical Support Professionals: For two decades, Progent has provided remote network support ranging from Call Center support to high-level consulting. Efficient online service cuts costs and produces fast results.
- Major Certifications: Progentís engineers have earned advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Citrix, IBM, and other leading technology companies. Progent's cybersecurity experts hold advanced certifications including CISSP, CISM, and CRISC. Learn more about Progent's certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Anaheim, California Companies
Progent's nationwide roster of certified consultants and technical experts can deliver Anaheim, California businesses a wide range of remote consulting and troubleshooting expertise. Practice areas offered under Progent's reseller program for IT service providers include:
Find Out More Details About Progent's Reseller Support for IT Service Firms in Anaheim, California
To learn more details about Progent's reseller program for IT service firms in Anaheim, California, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.