Enlarging your telecommuter workforce can have a major impact on IT infrastructure, security/compliance, and company processes. Progent has 20 years of background assisting small and mid-size businesses to plan, deploy, administer, optimize, and troubleshoot IT environments that incorporate at-home workers. Progent can help your Anaheim organization to select the right technologies and adhere to best practices in creating and maintaining a safe virtual ecosystem for teleworkers that facilitates collaboration and delivers top business value. Progent can provide support services that go from on demand expertise for getting you past occasional IT roadblocks to full project management or co-management to help you carry out mission-critical initiatives.
Progent can assist Anaheim, California businesses to succeed with any aspect of creating a high-performing work-from-home environment by delivering network infrastructure configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud connectivity, helpdesk augmentation, data security, data protection solutions, and centralized management.
Network Infrastructure for a Remote Workforce
Setting up the physical and software infrastructure needed for an at-home work environment can be especially challenging if you have to manage a mix of worker-owned equipment such as desktop computers and laptops, Internet routers, and wireless APs from various manufacturers and with a mix of operating systems and firmware levels. Progent's experience providing online help for both outdated and current technologies in virtual office venues allows you to make cost-effective use of your available infrastructure and provides you with fast access to top-tire consultants for making necessary upgrades. Support services offered by Progent to help you to implement a high-functioning work-at-home ecosystem include:
- VPN technology makes it possible to create a safe connection for authorized at-home workers to access IT assets situated at your company data center or in the cloud. Progent's consultants can assist you to deploy and manage VPN access between your at-home workforce and your various network resources by providing remote VPN integration consulting. For organizations using Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco ASA consultants can help your remote workers to utilize Cisco's AnyConnect client software to provide safe VPN tunneling for a broad range of devices such as Windows, macOS, Apple iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) products allow an at-home worker to see and use a data center PC's desktop. This technology provides IT managers substantial control over the digital ecosystem of telecommuters and offers them a consistent and more productive work experience. Progent's VDI consulting services include Windows Remote Desktop integration and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI solutions.
- Routers attach home computer networks to the Internet and typically support VPN connections, local wireless networks, and firewalls. Progent can provide top-tier online consulting for integrating routers from all major manufacturers. See router integration services from Cisco-certified consultants.
- Home Wi-Fi networks, typically shared by an entire household and visitors, are commonly utilized by telecommuters to connect to their Internet router for work. This can create throughput as well as cybersecurity issues. Progent can assist you to mitigate these problems by providing services like Aironet configuration consulting, Cisco-certified Meraki wireless installation expertise, and Ubiquiti WiFi AP setup help.
- Internet access methods affect the speed and availability of connections between telecommuters and the corporate network. Business-critical processes might demand redundant Internet connections in case the normal connection breaks. Progent can provide expertise for selecting Internet service providers, choosing sensible bandwidth and data volume bundles, and configuring redundant Internet access. Refer to Internet access solutions.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about creating and maintaining an efficient work-from-home environment for your Anaheim, California organization, phone 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.