Enlarging your at-home workforce may have a significant effect on network architecture, cybersecurity, and corporate workflows. Progent has two decades of experience assisting SMBs to design, deploy, manage, optimize, and debug IT networks that support at-home workers. Progent can help your Anaheim organization to pick the appropriate tools and follow best practices in building and operating a secure virtual solution for teleworkers that facilitates collaboration and returns top value. Progent can provide support services that go from as-needed guidance for getting you over occasional IT roadblocks to comprehensive project management to help you successfully complete business-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can help Anaheim, California companies to with any aspect of creating a high-functioning work-at-home environment by delivering network infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud connectivity, Help Desk outsourcing, security monitoring, backup/restore solutions, and unified management.
Infrastructure for an At-Home Workforce
Setting up the physical and software infrastructure required for an at-home workforce can be especially challenging if you must manage a mix of worker-owned equipment like desktop computers and notebooks, routers, and Wi-Fi appliances from different manufacturers and with a mix of OS software and firmware levels. Progent's experience providing online help for both legacy as well as modern IT products in remote office solutions enables you to make efficient use of your available network infrastructure and offers ready access to expertise for making essential upgrades. Support services offered by Progent to assist you to implement a high-functioning work-at-home infrastructure include:
- VPN technology makes it possible to create a safe tunnel for authenticated remote workers to access IT resources located at your corporate datacenter or in the cloud. Progent's consultants can help you to deploy and manage VPN access between your at-home workforce and your various IT resources by providing online VPN configuration consulting. For businesses with Cisco's ASA security appliances, Progent's Cisco ASA consultants can help your at-home workers to set up Cisco's AnyConnect client software for secure VPN connections for a broad range of devices including Windows, Mac, iOS, Linux, and Google Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) products enable an at-home worker to view and use a data center computer's desktop. This technology gives IT managers significant control over the digital environment of at-home employees and ensures them a familiar work experience. Progent's VDI services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI expertise.
- Routers attach at-home networks to the Internet and typically support VPN connections, local wireless connectivity, and firewalls. Progent can provide expert online consulting for setting up routers from a variety of vendors. See router configuration services from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wireless networks, typically shared by families and visitors, are frequently utilized by telecommuters to connect to their Internet router for work. This can cause throughput and security problems. Progent can assist you to resolve these issues by delivering services like Aironet configuration expertise, Cisco-certified Meraki wireless installation consulting, and Ubiquiti Unifi wireless AP integration help.
- Internet access solutions affect the speed and reliability of connections between at-home workers and the corporate data center. Line-of-business processes might demand redundant Internet connections in case the normal connection fails. Progent offers guidance for selecting Internet service providers, choosing appropriate service offerings, and configuring fault-tolerant Internet connections. Refer to Internet connectivity integration services.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Expertise
To contact Progent about building and maintaining an efficient work-from-home environment for your Anaheim, California business, call 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.