Enlarging your telecommuter workforce can have a major impact on IT architecture, security, and corporate culture. Progent has two decades of experience assisting businesses of all sizes to plan, deploy, manage, tune, and debug IT environments that support work-from-home employees. Progent can assist your Anaheim organization to pick the appropriate technologies and adhere to best practices in building and maintaining a secure virtual ecosystem for teleworkers that facilitates collaboration and delivers top value. Progent can provide support services that go from as-needed expertise for helping you past challenging IT roadblocks to comprehensive project management to help you carry out mission-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can assist Anaheim, California businesses to with any facet of building a high-functioning work-at-home ecosystem by delivering network infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud connectivity, Call Desk outsourcing, endpoint security, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Network Infrastructure for an At-Home Workforce
Configuring the physical and software infrastructure required for an at-home work environment can be especially complicated if you have to accommodate a mix of personal equipment like PCs and laptops, Internet routers, and Wi-Fi appliances from an assortment of manufacturers and with a mix of OS software and firmware levels. Progent's experience providing remote support for both outdated and current IT products in virtual office venues enables you to make efficient use of your available network infrastructure and offers fast access to expertise for implement essential updates. Support services offered by Progent to assist your company to create a high-functioning work-at-home ecosystem include:
- VPN technology makes it possible to establish a secure tunnel for authorized at-home workers to use IT resources located at your corporate datacenter or in a public cloud. Progent's consultants can assist you to deploy and maintain VPN access between your at-home workforce and your key network resources by providing online VPN configuration consulting. For businesses using Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco ASA Firewall consultants can assist your telecommuters to utilize Cisco's AnyConnect client software to provide safe VPN connections for a wide range of endpoint devices such as Windows, Mac, Apple iOS, Linux, and Google Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) products allow a teleworker to view and use a data center computer's desktop. This technology provides IT managers more control over the digital environment of at-home employees and offers them a familiar experience. Progent's VDI services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops expertise.
- Routers connect at-home networks to the Internet and typically support VPN connections, home wireless networks, and firewalls. Progent offers top-tier online support for configuring routers from a variety of vendors. See router integration services from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wireless networks, typically shared by the whole family and visitors, are commonly used by telecommuters to access their router for work. This can cause performance and security problems. Progent can help businesses to mitigate these problems by delivering expertise that include Aironet integration consulting, Cisco Meraki wireless installation expertise, and Ubiquiti Unifi WiFi AP setup assistance.
- Internet connectivity methods impact the speed and reliability of connections between at-home workers and the corporate network. Line-of-business processes may require backup Internet access in case the primary connection fails. Progent can provide guidance for selecting ISPs, choosing appropriate bandwidth and data volume packages, and setting up high-availability Internet access. See Internet access integration services.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about creating and managing a productive telecommuter solution for your Anaheim, California organization, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.