Enlarging your telecommuter workforce may have a significant effect on network architecture, cybersecurity, and company culture. Progent has 20 years of background assisting SMBs to plan, configure, administer, tune, and troubleshoot IT networks that support a remote workforce. Progent can help your Anaheim organization to select the right tools and follow best practices in building and operating a secure virtual ecosystem for telecommuters that facilitates teamwork and delivers maximum business value. Progent can provide services that go from on demand expertise for getting you past challenging IT bottlenecks to comprehensive project management to help you carry out mission-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can help Anaheim, California companies to succeed with any facet of building a high-performing telecommuting ecosystem by delivering network infrastructure configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud connectivity, helpdesk augmentation, security and compliance, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Network Infrastructure for a Remote Workforce
Configuring the physical and software infrastructure needed for a remote workforce can be particularly complex if you have to manage a mix of worker-owned equipment such as PCs and notebooks, Internet routers, and wireless appliances from an assortment of manufacturers and with a variety of OS software and firmware levels. Progent's background providing online help for both outdated as well as current technologies in remote office venues allows you to make cost-effective use of your available infrastructure and offers ready access to top-tire consultants for implement necessary updates. Support services offered by Progent to assist you to implement a productive telecommuting ecosystem include:
- Virtual Private Network technology allows you to establish a secure connection for authorized at-home workers to use IT assets situated at your company data center or in a public cloud. Progent's consultants can help you to configure and manage VPN access between your at-home workforce and your key IT resources by providing remote VPN configuration support. For businesses using Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco ASA consultants can assist your remote workers to utilize Cisco's popular AnyConnect software to provide secure VPN tunneling for a broad range of devices such as Windows, macOS, iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure platforms allow a telecommuter to view and interact with a data center computer's desktop. This gives IT managers more control over the digital ecosystem of telecommuters and offers remote users a consistent and more productive work experience. Progent's virtual desktop consulting services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI consulting.
- Routers connect at-home computer networks to the Internet and typically support VPN connections, home wireless connectivity, and firewall services. Progent can provide expert online consulting for integrating home routers from all major vendors. See router configuration support from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wireless networks, typically shared by an entire household and guests, are frequently used by at-home employees to connect to their router for work. This can create throughput and security issues. Progent can assist you to resolve these issues by providing expertise like Cisco Aironet configuration consulting, Cisco-certified Meraki wireless installation consulting, and Ubiquiti Unifi wireless AP setup assistance.
- Internet access methods affect the performance and reliability of connections between telecommuters and the company network. Line-of-business processes might demand backup Internet access in the event the normal connection breaks. Progent can provide guidance for picking Internet service providers, selecting appropriate service packages, and setting up high-availability Internet access. See Internet connectivity integration services.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Expertise
To contact Progent about building and managing a productive work-from-home solution for your Anaheim, California company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.