Enlarging your remote workforce can have a significant effect on network architecture, cybersecurity, and company processes. Progent has two decades of background assisting small and mid-size businesses to plan, configure, manage, tune, and debug IT networks that support at-home workers. Progent can assist your Anaheim company to pick the right technologies and adhere to best practices in building and maintaining a secure virtual office solution for telecommuters that facilitates collaboration and returns top business value. Progent can provide services that go from as-needed expertise for getting you past challenging technical roadblocks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you successfully complete mission-critical tasks.
Progent can assist Anaheim, California companies to with any facet of creating a high-functioning telecommuting ecosystem by delivering network infrastructure configuration services, IP voice expertise, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud connectivity, Call Desk services, cybersecurity, data protection solutions, and streamlined management.
Network Infrastructure for an At-Home Workforce
Integrating the network infrastructure required for a remote workforce can be particularly complex if you must accommodate a mix of worker-owned equipment like desktop computers and laptops, routers, and wireless APs from different manufacturers and with a variety of OS software and firmware releases. Progent's experience providing remote help for both legacy as well as modern technologies in remote office venues enables you to make cost-effective use of your existing infrastructure and provides you with fast access to top-tire consultants for implement necessary upgrades. Services offered by Progent to help your company to implement a productive work-at-home infrastructure include:
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) technology allows you to create a safe tunnel for authenticated remote workers to access IT assets situated at your company data center or in the cloud. Progent can assist your company to configure and maintain VPN access between your teleworkers and your various IT resources by providing remote VPN integration support. For organizations with Cisco's ASA security appliances, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA experts can help your remote workers to set up Cisco's popular AnyConnect software for secure VPN tunneling for a wide range of devices including Windows, macOS, Apple iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure platforms allow a teleworker to view and use a data center computer's desktop. This technology provides network managers significant control over the computing environment of telecommuters and offers remote users a consistent and more productive work experience. Progent's virtual desktop consulting services include Windows Remote Desktop integration and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI expertise.
- Routers connect home networks to the Internet and typically support VPN tunnels, home Wi-Fi connectivity, and firewall services. Progent offers top-tier remote consulting for configuring routers from a variety of vendors. See router configuration services from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wi-Fi networks, often shared by the whole family and visitors, are frequently utilized by at-home employees to connect to their Internet router for work. This can cause throughput as well as cybersecurity issues. Progent can help businesses to mitigate these issues by providing expertise that include Aironet integration consulting, Cisco-certified Meraki WiFi installation expertise, and Ubiquiti Unifi wireless access point integration assistance.
- Internet access solutions affect the performance and availability of connections between at-home workers and the corporate data center. Business-critical processes might require redundant Internet connections in case the normal connection fails. Progent offers guidance for picking ISPs, selecting sensible service offerings, and setting up high-availability Internet connections. See Internet connectivity solutions.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To contact Progent about building and managing an efficient work-from-home environment for your Anaheim, California organization, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.