Expanding your remote workforce may have a major impact on IT architecture, security, and corporate culture. Progent has two decades of experience helping businesses of all sizes to plan, deploy, manage, tune, and debug IT networks that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can assist your Anaheim company to pick the right tools and follow best practices in creating and operating a safe virtual ecosystem for teleworkers that promotes collaboration and returns top business value. Progent can provide support services that go from on demand guidance for helping you over challenging technical bottlenecks to comprehensive project management to help you carry out business-critical tasks.
Progent can help Anaheim, California businesses to with any aspect of creating a high-performing work-at-home environment by providing network infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud connectivity, Call Desk services, endpoint security, backup/restore solutions, and centralized management.
Infrastructure for Teleworkers
Setting up the network infrastructure required to support a remote work environment can be especially complicated if you must manage a combination of worker-owned equipment such as desktop computers and laptops, Internet routers, and wireless APs from different manufacturers and with a mix of OS software and firmware levels. Progent's experience providing online support for both outdated and current IT products in remote office venues enables you to make efficient use of your existing infrastructure and offers fast access to top-tire consultants for implement necessary upgrades. Support services available from Progent to help you to implement a productive work-at-home infrastructure include:
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) technology allows you to create a secure tunnel for authenticated remote workers to use IT assets situated at your corporate data center or in a public cloud. Progent's consultants can help your company to configure and manage VPN connections between your at-home workforce and your key IT resources by providing online VPN configuration consulting. For businesses with Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco ASA consultants can help your remote workers to utilize Cisco's AnyConnect software to provide safe VPN connections for a broad range of endpoint devices including Microsoft Windows, macOS, iOS, Linux, and Google Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) platforms allow a telecommuter to see and interact with a data center PC's desktop. This technology gives IT managers substantial control over the digital environment of at-home employees and offers remote users a familiar work experience. Progent's VDI consulting services include Windows Remote Desktop integration and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI consulting.
- Routers attach at-home networks to the Internet and support VPN tunnels, home wireless connectivity, and firewalls. Progent can provide top-tier online support for configuring routers from all major vendors. See router integration support from Cisco-certified consultants.
- Home Wireless networks, often shared by an entire household and guests, are frequently used by telecommuters to access their Internet router for work. This can create throughput and cybersecurity issues. Progent can assist you to resolve these problems by providing services that include Aironet integration consulting, Cisco Meraki wireless installation expertise, and Ubiquiti Unifi wireless access point integration assistance.
- Internet connectivity solutions impact the speed and availability of connections between at-home workers and the company network. Line-of-business processes might require redundant Internet access in the event the normal connection breaks. Progent offers guidance for selecting ISPs, selecting sensible bandwidth and data volume packages, and setting up redundant Internet access. Refer to Internet access solutions.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Support Services
To contact Progent about building and managing an efficient telecommuter solution for your Anaheim, California company, call 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.