Expanding your remote workforce can have a major effect on network architecture, security/compliance, and company workflows. Progent has two decades of background helping businesses of all sizes to plan, configure, administer, tune, and debug IT networks that support a remote workforce. Progent can help your Anaheim organization to select the appropriate technologies and adhere to leading practices in building and operating a safe virtual ecosystem for telecommuters that promotes teamwork and delivers maximum value. Progent offers services ranging from on demand guidance for getting you over challenging IT bottlenecks to full project management to help you carry out mission-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can help Anaheim, California companies to succeed with any facet of creating a high-performing work-from-home ecosystem by providing network infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud connectivity, Call Desk outsourcing, security and compliance, data protection solutions, and streamlined management.
Network Infrastructure for Telecommuters
Integrating the physical and software infrastructure required to support an at-home work environment can be especially complicated if you must accommodate a mix of worker-owned hardware such as desktop computers and notebooks, Internet routers, and Wi-Fi appliances from different manufacturers and with a variety of OS software and firmware releases. Progent's experience delivering online support for both legacy as well as current technologies in virtual office solutions allows you to make efficient use of your available network infrastructure and offers fast access to expertise for making essential upgrades. Services available from Progent to help your company to create a productive telecommuting ecosystem include:
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) technology makes it possible to create a secure connection for authenticated remote workers to access IT assets located at your corporate data center or in a public cloud. Progent can assist you to deploy and maintain VPN access between your teleworkers and your key IT resources by providing online VPN configuration support. For organizations using Cisco's ASA security appliances, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA Firewall consultants can assist your remote workers to set up Cisco's popular AnyConnect software to provide safe VPN connections for a wide selection of devices such as Windows, macOS, iOS, Linux, and Google Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) platforms allow a telecommuter to view and use a data center PC's desktop. This technology provides network managers more control over the digital ecosystem of at-home employees and ensures remote users a familiar experience. Progent's virtual desktop consulting services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops expertise.
- Routers connect at-home computer networks to the Internet and support VPN tunnels, home wireless connectivity, and firewalls. Progent offers expert online consulting for deploying home routers from a range of manufacturers. See router configuration support from Cisco-certified consultants.
- Home Wi-Fi networks, typically shared by the whole family and visitors, are frequently used by at-home employees to access their Internet router for work. This can create performance and security problems. Progent can assist you to resolve these issues by providing services like Aironet integration expertise, Cisco Meraki wireless installation consulting, and Ubiquiti Unifi WiFi access point integration assistance.
- Internet access solutions affect the speed and availability of connections between at-home workers and the corporate network. Line-of-business applications might demand backup Internet connections in case the primary connection breaks. Progent can provide expertise for identifying service providers, selecting sensible service bundles, and integrating redundant Internet connections. Refer to Internet access integration services.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about creating and managing an efficient telecommuter solution for your Anaheim, California company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.