Progent's Consulting, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing Support for IT Service Providers in Anchorage
Progentís consulting support for network service organizations in Anchorage Alaska allows you to provide your clients Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk support under your company's brand as a transparent extension of your regular IT support group. These services can ease the way for you to add to your client base, expand your service catalog, create happy clients, and improve your profits.
Progentís nationwide roster of network infrastructure engineers, desktop integration and troubleshooting specialists, network administrators, and data security consultants have acted as seamless adjuncts to the support groups of some of the worldís largest IT service businesses. Progentís range of technical knowledge allows you to add to the scope of your IT support business, and Progentís close integration with your support team lets you strengthen and preserve your branding.
Progent is a network support company with 20 years of background delivering remote expertise to small and mid-size companies. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and has one of the largest teams of Cisco CCIE network infrastructure experts of any private IT services company in the world. Progent has provided remote technical support and advanced consulting to clients in every state in the U.S. (See testimonials from Progent's customers.)
Using Progent's Support Services With Your Own Brand
Progent's reseller program for IT service organizations features seamless resale to your clients of professional services. Progent bills you directly and works under your instructions to provide your customers consulting and support services under your branding. In addition, Progent has an affordable Off-hours Support Service for clients who need access to 24x7 support.
Help Desk and Ticketing for IT Service Firms
Ticketing is fundamental to an efficient service desk. But enterprise-grade ticketing platforms are not just costly to license and staff, but also challenging to configure and maintain. Smaller IT support firms do not have the required financial or human resources. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution gives IT support organizations a practical way to retain their company branding while delivering their clients world-class desktop support built around an advanced ticketing system and reinforced by fast escalation to top-tier experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Solution for Network Service Firms
Progent's Call Center and ticketing program for IT service companies leverages Progent's investments in advanced ticketing technology, an online desktop services team, and a network of geographically dispersed subject matter experts. You can utilize Progent's ticketing system as a secure tenant or Progent can set up communications with your existing ticketing platform. The standard and optional features offered with Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution allow you to increase your physical and virtual support workload, the range of technical issues your company can handle, the number of geographies you can serve, and your hours of availability.
Key features of Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution for IT service organizations include:
To see more information about Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program, go to Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop service team delivers Level 1 end user assistance with 1-hour service level agreement to begin work during standard business hours.
- Normal support hours are from 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days a week.
- Extended hours support is available at additional cost.
- Optional on-premises support in larger metro areas is offered throughout the country at additional cost.
- You retain complete control of your clients and billing.
- Your clients enter requests through your branded Internet portal, an 800 number, or by sending a request to your specified mailbox.
- Every customer request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be monitored and modified remotely until resolution.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for IT Service Organizations
Progent's consulting expertise for IT service providers allows you to become a single source for virtually all IT guidance and troubleshooting your customers may require. You can build your staff and strategic in-house competencies at your own pace without being forced to turn down new business owing to a gap in in-house expertise or a shortage of personnel.
Important aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
Top benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent acts as a transparent extension of your internal IT service team, responding to your direction, and bills your firm rather than your customer.
- Granular Billing: Progent bills by the minute to minimize expenses.
- Extensive Service Reporting: Progent uses an enterprise-class service documentation system to make sure all services delivered are fully documented. This makes it easy for your IT support organization to shift service assignments to internal consultants when you have enough staff and relevant skill sets.
To read or download a PDF datasheet about Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT support expertise under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers.
- Safely Expand Your IT Support Business: You can easily and safely accept more jobs outside your main areas of expertise and open new geographies without exposure to the risks involved with expanding your full-time staff too quickly.
- Strengthen Your Name: You can solidify your mind share as a comprehensive IT support firm by delivering more services to more clients using your own company name.
- Add to Your Services Catalog: Progent offers top-tier support in a broad array of IT disciplines and can be a reliable reservoir of skills for growing your IT support operations.
- Rapid Escalation: With a sizable roster of high-level technology experts available, Progent can escalate quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the toughest problems get resolved promptly.
- Make Your Customers Satisfied: Satisfied clients stick. By teaming with Progent, you can keep making your customers successful without ever requiring clients to seek expertise from your competitors.
- Remote Support Professionals: For two decades, Progent has delivered online network support from Call Center support to high-level consulting. Efficient remote support cuts costs and produces quick solutions.
- Advanced Industry Certifications: Progentís engineers have earned advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Citrix, IBM, and other technology leaders. Progent's security and compliance consultants hold top certifications including CISSP, CISA, and CRISC. Find out more details about Progent's certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Anchorage, Alaska Companies
Progent's seasoned team of certified consultants can provide Anchorage, Alaska companies a wide array of remote consulting and troubleshooting services. Practice areas offered under Progent's reseller program for network service firms include:
Find Out More About Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers in Anchorage, Alaska
For more information about Progent's consulting support for network service firms in Anchorage, Alaska, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.