Progent's Consulting, Help Desk, and Ticketing Support for IT Service Firms in Anchorage
Progentís consulting support for network service firms in Anchorage Alaska enables your company to offer your clients Progent's consulting and Help Desk support using your own branding as a transparent extension of your regular network services team. This can put you on the fast track to grow your client base, expand your service catalog, satisfy your customers, and increase your bottom line.
Progent's roster of network engineers, PC integration and troubleshooting specialists, IT administrators, and data security professionals have worked as transparent supplements to the IT staffs of some of the country's biggest IT support firms. Progentís breadth and depth of expertise allows you to add to the scope of your IT service business, and Progentís transparency helps you strengthen and protect your company's brand.
Progent is an IT support firm with 20 years of experience delivering remote consulting services to small and middle-size businesses. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and maintains one of the biggest groups of Cisco CCIE network engineers of any independent computer support firm in the world. Progent has delivered remote IT support and advanced consulting to clients in every state in the country. (Check out recommendations from Progent's customers.)
Using Progent's Support Services With Your Branding
Progent's reseller program for IT service organizations features transparent resale to your clients of professional IT services. Progent bills you exclusively and performs under your direction to deliver your clients support services under your branding. In addition, Progent offers a low-cost Extended Hours Support Program for clients who need 24x7 support.
Help Desk and Ticketing for Network Service Organizations
Ticketing is fundamental to an efficient Help Desk. But full-featured ticketing platforms are not just costly to license and staff, but challenging to configure and maintain. Small or niche IT service firms do not have the required financial or human resources. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program offers IT service organizations an affordable way to retain their own branding while delivering their clients responsive desktop support services backed by an advanced ticketing platform and supplemented by rapid escalation to top-tier experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Program for IT Service Organizations
Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program for IT service organizations takes advantage of Progent's sizable investments in highly scalable ticketing technology, a remote desktop support staff, and a group of geographically distributed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can use Progent's ticketing system as a secure tenant or Progent can establish communications with your existing ticketing platform. The features offered with Progent's Call Center and ticketing services allow you to expand your physical and virtual support volume, the range of technologies your business can handle, the locations you can serve, and your hours of availability.
Key features of Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution for IT service organizations include:
To see additional details about Progent's Call Center and ticketing outsourcing program, see Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop service team provides Level 1 end user help with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to begin work during standard business hours.
- Standard support hours are from 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days a week.
- Extended support is available at additional cost.
- Optional on-premises support in larger metro areas is offered across the US at extra cost.
- You have complete control of your clients and billing.
- Your customers submit service requests via your own branded Internet portal, an 800 number, or by directing a message to your specified mailbox.
- Every customer request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be tracked and updated remotely until they are closed.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting for IT Service Organizations
Progent's consulting for network service organizations allows your support team to become a single source for virtually all technical guidance and troubleshooting your customers may require. You can grow your team and strategic in-house competencies steadily without having to decline opportunities due to a lack of expertise or a shortage of personnel.
Key features of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
Top advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent works as a seamless supplement to your in-house IT service team, responding to your direction, and bills your firm rather than your customer.
- Granular Billing: Progent charges on a per-minute basis to minimize costs.
- Detailed Service Documentation: Progent utilizes an enterprise-class service documentation platform to make sure all IT services performed are thoroughly described. This allows you to shift account responsibilities to in-house consultants once you have sufficient people and relevant technical skills.
For a printable PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT services under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers.
- Safely Grow Your IT Support Business: You can quickly and safely take on additional opportunities beyond your core fields of expertise and open additional territories without exposure to the risks associated with expanding your full-time staff too quickly.
- Strengthen Your Brand: You can improve your positioning as a comprehensive IT service provider by delivering more solutions to more clients using your own brand.
- Flesh Out Your IT Support Portfolio: Progent can provide top-tier support in a broad array of technologies and can act as a reliable resource for expanding your IT service operations.
- Rapid Problem Escalation: Thanks to a sizable team of senior IT experts ready to help, Progent can transition quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the toughest issues can be handled fast.
- Keep Your Clients Happy: Happy customers stick. By teaming with Progent, you can keep making your customers successful without ever requiring clients to look for help from other support firms.
- Remote Support Professionals: For 20 years, Progent has provided remote network support from Call Center support to high-level consulting. Efficient remote service cuts costs while delivering quick solutions.
- Advanced Certifications: Progentís engineers have earned advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Juniper, Palo Alto Networks, and other leading technology companies. Progent's cybersecurity consultants have earned top certifications including CISSP-ISSAP, CISA, and CRISC. Learn more about Progent's industry certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Anchorage, Alaska Organizations
Progent's seasoned team of certified consultants and technical experts offers Anchorage, Alaska organizations a broad array of online consulting and troubleshooting expertise. Practice areas covered under Progent's reseller program for network service providers include:
Find Out More Details About Progent's Consulting Program for IT Service Organizations in Anchorage, Alaska
To learn more information about Progent's consulting program for IT service firms in Anchorage, Alaska, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.