Progent's Consulting, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing Support for IT Service Organizations in Anchorage
Progent's consulting support for network service organizations in Anchorage Alaska allows you to provide your customers Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk support using your company's own branding as a transparent supplement to your regular network support group. This can help you add to your client base, fill out your service portfolio, create happy customers, and improve your bottom line.
Progent's team of network engineers, PC support specialists, network admins, and data security professionals have worked as seamless supplements to the IT staffs of some of the country's largest IT service businesses. Progent's range of expertise allows you to broaden the capabilities of your IT support practice, and Progent's transparency helps you elevate and protect your branding.
Progent is a network consulting company with two decades of background delivering online consulting services to small and middle-size companies. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and maintains one of the largest groups of Cisco-certified CCIE network experts of any private computer services firm in the world. Progent has provided online technical support and consulting to customers in every state in the U.S. (Refer to testimonials from Progent's customers.)
Using Progent's Support Services Under Your Own Brand
Progent's reseller program for network service firms features seamless resale to your customers of professional IT services. Progent bills your firm exclusively and performs under your instructions to provide your customers support services under your brand. In addition, Progent offers a low-cost Off-hours Support Program for clients who require access to 24x7 support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Services for IT Service Firms
Ticketing systems are the enabling technology behind an efficient IT Call Center. But full-featured ticketing platforms are not only expensive to acquire and staff, but also a hassle to configure and manage. Smaller IT service organizations do not have the required financial or human resources. Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program gives IT service firms an economical way to keep their custom branding while delivering their customers world-class desktop support services backed by an advanced ticketing system and supplemented by fast escalation to top-tier experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Program for IT Service Organizations
Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution for IT support companies leverages Progent's investments in highly scalable ticketing software, an online desktop services staff, and a group of geographically distributed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can utilize Progent's ticketing platform as a secure tenant or Progent can establish data interchange with your existing ticketing system. The standard and optional features offered with Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution allow your IT service firm to increase your physical and virtual support volume, the range of technologies your company can handle, the number of geographies you can service, and your hours of availability.
Key features of Progent's Call Center and ticketing program for IT service companies include:
For additional information on Progent's Call Center and ticketing program, see Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop support staff delivers Level 1 end user support with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to commence work during standard work hours.
- Standard support times are from 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days a week.
- Extended hours support is available at extra cost.
- Optional on-premises support in larger metros is offered across the US at extra cost.
- You have full control of your clients and billing.
- Your clients enter incident reports by means of your branded Internet portal, a toll-free number, or by sending a request to your designated email address.
- Each end user request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be monitored and modified remotely while they are active.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your SMEs.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for Network Service Firms
Progent's consulting expertise for IT service providers allows your support team to become a sole source for practically all IT guidance and troubleshooting your customers may require. You can grow your team and core in-house competencies steadily without being forced to decline new business due to a lack of in-house expertise or the absence of personnel.
Key features of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
Key advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
- Transparent Support: Progent works as a seamless supplement to your internal IT service team, responding to your management, and bills your firm rather than your client.
- Granular Billing: Progent bills on a per-minute basis to minimize costs.
- Extensive Service Reporting: Progent utilizes an enterprise-class reporting system to ensure that all IT services performed are fully documented. This makes it easy for your IT support organization to shift service responsibilities to internal consultants when you have sufficient staff and appropriate technical skills.
For a printable PDF datasheet about Progent's program for providing Progent's IT support expertise under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms.
- Safely Grow Your IT Support Business: You can easily and safely accept additional opportunities beyond your main fields of expertise and serve additional territories without exposure to the risks associated with expanding your head count too rapidly.
- Strengthen Your Brand: You can improve your mind share as a comprehensive network support firm by offering more services to more clients under your own company name.
- Flesh Out Your IT Support Portfolio: Progent offers top-tier expertise in a broad range of technologies and can act as a dependable reservoir of skills for expanding your IT service business.
- Fast Escalation: Thanks to a large roster of senior consultants available, Progent can transition quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the most challenging issues get resolved promptly.
- Make Your Clients Satisfied: Happy customers stick. By joining with Progent, you can continue making your customers successful without ever forcing clients to look for help from other support firms.
- Online Support Experts: For two decades, Progent has provided remote network support from Call Center services to high-level consulting. Effective remote support saves money while delivering fast solutions.
- Major Certifications: Progent's engineers hold advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Citrix, IBM, and other leading technology companies. Progent's security and compliance consultants have earned top certifications including CISSP, CISA, and GIAC. Learn more details about Progent's industry certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Anchorage, Alaska Organizations
Progent's seasoned team of certified consultants and technical experts can deliver Anchorage, Alaska organizations a broad range of remote technical guidance and debugging services. Practice areas covered under Progent's reseller program for IT service organizations include:
Learn More About Progent's Consulting Program for IT Service Providers in Anchorage, Alaska
To learn more details about Progent's consulting support for network service firms in Anchorage, Alaska, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.