Progent's Consulting, Help Desk, and Ticketing Support for Network Service Organizations in Anchorage
Progentís consulting support for IT service firms in Anchorage Alaska allows your company to provide your customers Progent's consulting and Help Desk Call Center support under your company's brand as a transparent augmentation of your in-house IT services team. This can put you on the fast track to add to your client base, fill out your service catalog, satisfy your clients, and improve your bottom line.
Progentís nationwide roster of network experts, desktop integration and troubleshooting technicians, IT administrators, and cybersecurity consultants have worked as seamless extensions to the IT groups of some of the country's biggest IT service firms. Progentís breadth and depth of technical knowledge allows you to broaden the capabilities of your IT service business, and Progentís transparency helps you strengthen and protect your company's brand.
Progent is a network consulting company with two decades of background delivering online consulting services to small and mid-size companies. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and maintains one of the largest teams of Cisco CCIE network experts of any private IT services firm in the world. Progent has delivered online IT assistance and consulting to clients in every state in the country. (See recommendations from Progent's customers.)
Providing Progent's Services With Your Branding
Progent's reseller program for network service organizations features seamless resale to your customers of professional IT services. Progent invoices your firm directly and performs under your instructions to deliver your customers support services under your branding. In addition, Progent offers an affordable Off-hours Support Program for clients who need 24x7 support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Services for Network Service Providers
Ticketing is the enabling technology behind an effective service desk. But modern ticketing systems are not only costly to license and staff, but difficult to configure and manage. Smaller IT support firms do not have the required resources. Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution offers IT service firms an affordable way to keep their company branding while providing their customers responsive desktop support backed by an advanced ticketing system and reinforced by rapid escalation to high-level experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Solution for Network Service Firms
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution for IT support firms leverages Progent's investments in advanced ticketing software, a remote desktop support team, and a network of geographically distributed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can utilize Progent's ticketing platform as a secure tenant or Progent can set up communications with your current ticketing platform. The features offered with Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution enable you to increase your support workload, the diversity of technical issues your company can take on, the locations you can service, and your overall availability.
Key features of Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution for IT service firms include:
For more information about Progent's Call Center and ticketing outsourcing solution, go to Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop support staff provides Level 1 end user assistance with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to begin work during standard work hours.
- Normal service hours are 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time, five days a week.
- Extended support is available at additional cost.
- Optional onsite support in major metro areas is offered across the US at additional cost.
- You retain full control of your customers and invoicing.
- Your clients submit incident reports using your custom branded Internet portal, a toll-free phone number, or by directing an email to your assigned mailbox.
- Each end user request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be tracked and updated remotely until resolution.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your SBEs.
Progent's Consulting for Network Service Providers
Progent's consulting for IT service firms allows you to act as a sole point of contact for practically all IT guidance and troubleshooting your clients may need. You can grow your team and core in-house competencies steadily without being forced to decline new business due to a gap in expertise or a shortage of bandwidth.
Important aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
Top benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
- Transparent Support: Progent acts as a seamless extension of your internal support team, responding to your coordination, and bills your firm rather than your client.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent bills on a per-minute basis to reign in expenses.
- Extensive Reporting: Progent utilizes an advanced documentation platform to ensure that all services delivered are fully described. This allows your IT support organization to transfer account responsibilities to internal consultants once you have enough people and appropriate technical skills.
To read or download a PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT support expertise under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers.
- Safely Expand Your Service Business: You can quickly and efficiently take on more opportunities beyond your core fields of expertise and serve new territories without the risks associated with increasing your head count too rapidly.
- Re-enforce Your Brand: You can solidify your mind share as a full-spectrum network service provider by offering more solutions to more clients under your own brand.
- Flesh Out Your IT Support Catalog: Progent can provide top-tier expertise in a broad range of technologies and can be a dependable resource for growing your IT service operations.
- Rapid Problem Escalation: With a large team of senior IT experts available, Progent can escalate rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the most challenging issues can be handled promptly.
- Keep Your Customers Satisfied: Happy customers stick. By teaming with Progent, you can continue delivering solutions without ever requiring clients to look for help outside the fold.
- Online Technical Support Experts: For 20 years, Progent has delivered remote IT support from Call Center services to high-level consulting. Efficient online service saves money while delivering fast solutions.
- Top Industry Certifications: Progentís engineers hold top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Juniper, Palo Alto Networks, and other technology leaders. Progent's security and compliance consultants hold top certifications including CISSP-ISSAP, CISA, and CRISC. Find out more details about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Anchorage, Alaska Companies
Progent's seasoned team of certified consultants offers Anchorage, Alaska organizations a broad array of online technical guidance and debugging services. Areas of expertise covered under Progent's reseller program for IT service firms include:
Find Out More About Progent's Reseller Support for IT Service Providers in Anchorage, Alaska
For additional information about Progent's consulting program for IT service organizations in Anchorage, Alaska, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.