Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing Support for Network Service Organizations in Anchorage
Progentís consulting support for network service organizations in Anchorage Alaska allows you to offer your clients Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk Call Center support with your company's own branding as a transparent augmentation of your regular network services group. These services can help you grow your revenue, flesh out your service catalog, satisfy your customers, and increase your profits.
Progentís nationwide team of network experts, desktop support specialists, network administrators, and cybersecurity professionals have worked as seamless extensions to the IT groups of some of the country's biggest IT support firms. Progentís range of technical knowledge allows you to broaden the capabilities of your IT support practice, and Progentís transparency helps you promote and protect your company's brand.
Progent is an IT consulting firm with two decades of experience providing online expertise to small and mid-size organizations. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and maintains one of the largest teams of Cisco-certified CCIE network engineers of any private computer support company in the world. Progent has provided remote IT assistance and consulting to clients in every state in the U.S. (Check out testimonials from Progent's clients.)
Reselling Progent's Support Services Under Your Branding
Progent's consulting program for network service organizations features transparent resale to your customers of professional IT services. Progent invoices you directly and works under your direction to deliver your clients consulting and support services under your branding. In addition, Progent has a low-cost Off-hours Support Service for customers who need 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing for IT Service Firms
Ticketing is the enabling technology behind an efficient IT Call Center. But full-featured ticketing systems are not just costly to license and staff, but difficult to configure and manage. Smaller IT service providers rarely have the required resources. Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program offers IT support firms a practical way to keep their own branding while providing their clients world-class desktop support services backed by an advanced ticketing platform and reinforced by fast escalation to high-level experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Program for IT Service Firms
Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution for IT support organizations leverages Progent's sizable investments in highly scalable ticketing software, a remote desktop support team, and a group of geographically distributed subject matter experts. You can use Progent's ticketing system exclusively or Progent can establish communications with your current ticketing system. The standard and optional features available with Progent's Call Center and ticketing services enable your IT service firm to expand your physical and virtual support workload, the range of technologies your firm can handle, the locations you can serve, and your hours of availability.
Important features of Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution for IT service firms include:
To see more details about Progent's Help Desk and ticketing outsourcing program, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop support group provides Level 1 end user help with 1-hour SLA to begin work during standard work hours.
- Normal service hours are 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days a week.
- Extended hours support is available at additional cost.
- Optional onsite support in major metros is available throughout the country at extra cost.
- You retain complete control of your clients and billing.
- Your customers enter requests through your custom branded Internet portal, an 800 number, or by directing a message to your specified mailbox.
- Every end user request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be monitored and modified online while they are active.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your SBEs.
Progent's Consulting for IT Service Providers
Progent's consulting for network service providers allows you to act as a single source for practically all technical guidance and troubleshooting your customers may require. You can build your team and strategic in-house competencies at your own pace without having to turn down new business owing to a gap in expertise or the absence of bandwidth.
Key features of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
Key advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent works as a seamless extension of your internal support group, under your direction, and bills your firm instead of your client.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent bills by the minute to minimize costs.
- Extensive Service Documentation: Progent utilizes an advanced reporting system to make sure all services delivered are fully described. This allows support group to shift service assignments to in-house personnel when you have enough staff and appropriate technical skills.
For a printable PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT support under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms.
- Safely Expand Your Service Business: You can easily and safely take on more jobs beyond your main areas of excellence and serve additional territories without exposure to the risks involved with expanding your full-time staff too quickly.
- Re-enforce Your Brand: You can solidify your positioning as a full-spectrum IT support firm by offering more solutions to more clients using your own brand.
- Add to Your Services Portfolio: Progent offers top-tier support in a broad range of IT disciplines and can be a reliable reservoir of skills for expanding your IT service operations.
- Rapid Escalation: Thanks to a sizable team of top-level technology experts available, Progent can escalate rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the most challenging issues get resolved fast.
- Keep Your Clients Satisfied: Happy customers keep coming back. By teaming with Progent, you can keep making your customers successful without ever requiring clients to look for help from other support firms.
- Online Technical Support Professionals: For two decades, Progent has delivered remote IT support ranging from Call Center services to advanced consulting. Efficient online service saves money and produces fast results.
- Top Certifications: Progentís engineers hold top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Citrix, Palo Alto Networks, and other technology leaders. Progent's cybersecurity experts hold top certifications including CISSP-ISSAP, CISM, and GIAC. Find out more about Progent's certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Anchorage, Alaska Businesses
Progent's nationwide team of certified consultants and technical experts can deliver Anchorage, Alaska organizations a broad range of remote consulting and debugging services. Areas of expertise offered under Progent's consulting program for IT service providers include:
Find Out More About Progent's Consulting Support for Network Service Organizations in Anchorage, Alaska
For additional information about Progent's reseller program for IT service firms in Anchorage, Alaska, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.