Enlarging your remote workforce may have a major effect on IT architecture, cybersecurity, and corporate workflows. Progent has 20 years of experience helping businesses of all sizes to design, deploy, manage, tune, and troubleshoot IT networks that support at-home workers. Progent can help your Anchorage organization to pick the right tools and adhere to leading practices in creating and operating a secure virtual solution for teleworkers that promotes collaboration and returns maximum value. Progent offers services that go from on demand guidance for helping you over challenging IT roadblocks to full project management or co-management to help you carry out business-critical tasks.
Progent can assist Anchorage, Alaska companies to with any facet of creating a high-performing work-from-home environment by providing infrastructure configuration services, IP voice expertise, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud connectivity, Help Desk augmentation, endpoint security, backup/restore solutions, and unified management.
Infrastructure for a Remote Workforce
Setting up the network infrastructure needed for a remote work environment can be particularly complex if you have to manage a combination of worker-owned equipment such as PCs and laptops, routers, and wireless APs from various vendors and with a mix of OS software and firmware releases. Progent's experience providing online help for both legacy and modern IT products in remote office solutions allows you to make efficient use of your existing infrastructure and offers fast access to expertise for making necessary updates. Support services offered by Progent to help your company to create a productive work-at-home ecosystem include:
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) connectivity allows you to establish a secure tunnel for authorized remote workers to access IT assets located at your corporate data center or in a public cloud. Progent can assist you to deploy and maintain VPN connections between your teleworkers and your various IT resources by providing online VPN integration support. For businesses with Cisco's ASA security appliances, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA consultants can help your remote workers to utilize Cisco's AnyConnect client software for safe VPN tunneling for a wide selection of devices such as Windows, macOS, Apple iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) products enable a teleworker to view and use a data center computer's desktop. This technology gives network managers more control over the digital environment of at-home employees and ensures remote users a familiar work experience. Progent's VDI services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI solutions.
- Routers attach at-home networks to the Internet and support VPN connections, home Wi-Fi connectivity, and firewalls. Progent offers expert remote consulting for configuring home routers from a range of manufacturers. See router integration services from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wi-Fi networks, often supporting families and guests, are commonly used by telecommuters to connect to their router for work. This can create performance and cybersecurity issues. Progent can assist you to mitigate these problems by providing expertise like Cisco Aironet configuration consulting, Cisco-certified Meraki wireless deployment consulting, and Ubiquiti Unifi wireless access point setup help.
- Internet connectivity solutions impact the performance and availability of connections between telecommuters and the company data center. Vital processes may require redundant Internet connections in case the primary connection breaks. Progent can provide guidance for picking Internet service providers, choosing sensible bandwidth and data volume bundles, and integrating high-availability Internet connections. Refer to Internet connectivity integration services.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Expertise
To contact Progent about creating and maintaining an efficient work-from-home solution for your Anchorage, Alaska organization, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.