Expanding your remote workforce may have a major impact on network infrastructure, cybersecurity, and company processes. Progent has two decades of background assisting businesses of all sizes to plan, deploy, manage, optimize, and debug IT networks that incorporate a remote workforce. Progent can assist your Anchorage organization to pick the right technologies and adhere to leading practices in building and maintaining a secure virtual office ecosystem for telecommuters that facilitates teamwork and returns top business value. Progent can provide services that go from as-needed guidance for helping you over occasional technical bottlenecks to full project management to help you successfully complete business-critical tasks.
Progent can help Anchorage, Alaska organizations to succeed with any aspect of building a high-performing work-from-home environment by delivering infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud integration, Help Desk services, data security, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Infrastructure for Telecommuters
Integrating the network infrastructure required for a remote work environment can be especially complex if you have to manage a mix of worker-owned equipment such as desktop computers and notebooks, Internet routers, and wireless APs from different vendors and with a mix of OS software and firmware releases. Progent's background delivering remote support for both outdated as well as modern IT products in remote office venues enables you to make efficient use of your existing infrastructure and provides you with ready access to top-tire consultants for making necessary updates. Support services available from Progent to assist you to create a high-functioning work-at-home ecosystem include:
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) connectivity allows you to establish a safe tunnel for authorized remote employees to use IT resources situated at your company datacenter or in the cloud. Progent's consultants can assist your company to configure and manage VPN access between your teleworkers and your key IT resources by providing remote VPN integration consulting. For businesses with Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco ASA experts can assist your remote workers to utilize Cisco's AnyConnect software to provide secure VPN connections for a broad selection of endpoint devices including Microsoft Windows, macOS, Apple iOS, Linux, and Google Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure products allow a telecommuter to see and use a remote PC's desktop. This provides network managers significant control over the computing environment of telecommuters and offers them a consistent and more productive work experience. Progent's virtual desktop consulting services include Windows Remote Desktop integration and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops expertise.
- Routers connect home networks to the Internet and typically support VPN tunnels, local wireless connectivity, and firewalls. Progent offers expert online support for setting up routers from a range of manufacturers. See router configuration services from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wireless networks, typically shared by families and visitors, are frequently utilized by at-home employees to access their Internet router for work. This can create performance and cybersecurity problems. Progent can help you to resolve these issues by delivering expertise that include Aironet configuration expertise, Cisco-certified Meraki WiFi installation expertise, and Ubiquiti wireless access point setup assistance.
- Internet connectivity methods impact the performance and availability of connections between telecommuters and the corporate network. Vital processes might demand redundant Internet access in the event the primary connection breaks. Progent offers expertise for identifying ISPs, selecting sensible service offerings, and setting up fault-tolerant Internet connections. Refer to Internet access solutions.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Expertise
To contact Progent about creating and managing an efficient telecommuter solution for your Anchorage, Alaska business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.