Enlarging your at-home workforce can have a major effect on network architecture, security/compliance, and corporate workflows. Progent has two decades of experience assisting businesses of all sizes to design, deploy, manage, tune, and troubleshoot IT environments that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can assist your Anchorage organization to pick the right tools and follow best practices in creating and operating a secure virtual ecosystem for teleworkers that facilitates teamwork and returns maximum business value. Progent offers services that go from on demand guidance for helping you past occasional technical bottlenecks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you carry out business-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can help Anchorage, Alaska companies to with any aspect of building a high-performing telecommuting ecosystem by delivering infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud connectivity, Help Desk services, security and compliance, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Video Conferencing for Teleworkers
A wide selection of voice/video conferencing platforms from leading vendors enable virtual meetings, video conferencing, chat, and content sharing for both local workers and at-home workers. Many companies use a mix of conferencing products to accommodate their various partners and customers. Progent can assist your organization to maintain your current conferencing ecosystem and optimize the experience of your at-home workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications platform that supports real-time presence, instant messaging, voice and video calling and conferencing plus the seamless integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent can provide the skills of Microsoft-certified consultants who can assist you to set up and maintain Skype for Business client software to accommodate your at-home workforce. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business consulting services.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video calling app for compatible iOS and macOS computers and smartphones. FaceTime runs on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer editions of FaceTime allow as many as 32 concurrent users for voice/video calls. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Apple FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides remote conferencing for most desktop or mobile devices. Delivered through Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex services include sharing granular content or computer screens, presentations that incorporate rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, session capture, plus revision and playback for future reference and training. For details about Progent's support expertise for Webex and for other IP video products from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a portal for conversations, contacts, and information with features that include IP voice and video conferencing, persistent threaded chat, plus data sharing. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Microsoft Teams and for additional Microsoft 365 products, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver integration and troubleshooting expertise for these conferencing platforms and
assist you to optimize your network architecture to run them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about creating and maintaining a productive telecommuter environment for your Anchorage, Alaska organization, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.