Enlarging your at-home workforce can have a significant impact on network architecture, security/compliance, and company culture. Progent has 20 years of experience helping SMBs to design, configure, manage, tune, and debug IT environments that support a remote workforce. Progent can help your Anchorage company to pick the appropriate tools and adhere to leading practices in building and operating a safe virtual solution for telecommuters that promotes collaboration and delivers top value. Progent can provide support services ranging from as-needed guidance for helping you over challenging technical bottlenecks to comprehensive project management to help you carry out mission-critical initiatives.
Progent can help Anchorage, Alaska organizations to succeed with any aspect of building a high-performing telecommuting ecosystem by providing infrastructure configuration services, IP voice expertise, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud connectivity, Help Desk outsourcing, security and compliance, data protection solutions, and streamlined management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for Remote Workers
A wide selection of video conferencing products from leading vendors support virtual meetings, video conferencing, chat sessions, and content sharing for both local users and at-home workers. Many companies use multiple conferencing products to meet the needs of their various partners and clients. Progent can help you to manage your current conferencing ecosystem and optimize the experience of your remote workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular communications product that enables real-time presence, IM, voice and video conferencing plus the seamless integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft-certified consultants who can help you to set up and manage Skype for Business client software to accommodate your at-home workforce. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business consulting experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone platform for iOS and macOS devices. FaceTime works over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later versions of FaceTime allow up to 32 concurrent users for video calls. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides online conferencing for most desktop or mobile devices. Offered via Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex capabilities include sharing granular content or screens, presentations that embed rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint, session capture, plus revision and playback for future reference and training. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Webex and for other video conferencing solutions from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a portal for conferencing, contacts, and information with features that include voice/video conferencing, persistent threaded chat, plus file sharing. For details about Progent's support services for Microsoft Teams as well as for additional Microsoft 365 apps, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Voice/Video Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and debugging services for these products and
help your business to tune your network infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about creating and managing a productive telecommuter environment for your Anchorage, Alaska company, call 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.