Enlarging your telecommuter workforce can have a major effect on network infrastructure, security/compliance, and company workflows. Progent has two decades of experience helping SMBs to design, deploy, administer, optimize, and troubleshoot IT networks that incorporate a remote workforce. Progent can assist your Anchorage organization to select the right tools and adhere to leading practices in building and maintaining a secure virtual office ecosystem for telecommuters that facilitates collaboration and delivers top value. Progent can provide support services that go from on demand guidance for helping you over challenging technical bottlenecks to full project management to help you carry out business-critical initiatives.
Progent can assist Anchorage, Alaska companies to succeed with any aspect of building a high-functioning telecommuting environment by delivering infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud connectivity, Help Desk services, data security, data protection solutions, and streamlined management.
Video Conferencing for Telecommuters
A broad selection of voice/video conferencing products from leading technology companies enable virtual meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat, and screen sharing for both local users and teleworkers. Many organizations use multiple products to accommodate their various partners and clients. Progent's communications experts can help your organization to manage your current voice/video conferencing ecosystem and optimize the experience of your at-home employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular communications platform that supports real-time presence, IM, audio and video conferencing as well as the transparent integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent can provide the skills of Microsoft-certified specialists who can assist your company to set up and maintain Skype for Business clients to support your remote employees. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business consulting services.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video calling app for iOS and Mac computers and smartphones. FaceTime runs on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current editions of FaceTime allow up to 32 concurrent users for voice/video calls. To learn more about Progent's support services for FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports online conferencing for virtually all desktop or mobile devices. Delivered via Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex services include sharing specific content or computer screens, presentations that incorporate rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint, network-based recording, plus revision and playback for training. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Cisco Webex as well as for other IP video solutions from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a hub for conferencing, contacts, and information with capabilities such as video conferencing, persistent chat, plus data sharing. For details about Progent's support expertise for Teams and for additional Microsoft 365 products, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Voice/Video Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide configuration and troubleshooting expertise for these conferencing platforms and
assist your business to optimize your WAN infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about building and maintaining a productive work-from-home environment for your Anchorage, Alaska business, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.