Expanding your remote workforce may have a significant impact on network architecture, security, and corporate workflows. Progent has 20 years of background helping businesses of all sizes to plan, deploy, manage, tune, and troubleshoot IT networks that incorporate a remote workforce. Progent can assist your Anchorage organization to pick the right technologies and adhere to best practices in building and maintaining a secure virtual office solution for telecommuters that facilitates collaboration and returns maximum business value. Progent offers support services that go from on demand expertise for getting you past challenging IT bottlenecks to full project management or co-management to help you successfully complete business-critical tasks.
Progent can help Anchorage, Alaska companies to with any facet of building a high-performing telecommuting ecosystem by providing infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud connectivity, helpdesk outsourcing, security and compliance, data protection solutions, and streamlined management.
Video Conferencing for Telecommuters
A wide range of video conferencing platforms from major technology companies enable virtual discussions, video and voice conferencing, chat sessions, and content sharing for both onsite users and teleworkers. Many organizations utilize multiple conferencing products to meet the needs of their different partners and clients. Progent's communications experts can help you to maintain your existing voice/video conferencing environment and enhance the experience of your at-home employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular communications platform that supports real-time presence, IM, audio and video conferencing plus the seamless integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft-certified specialists who can assist your company to configure and maintain Skype for Business clients to support your at-home workforce. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Skype for Business, visit Skype for Business integration experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video phone app for compatible iOS, iPadOS, iPod and Mac devices. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer editions of FaceTime support as many as 32 simultaneous users for video sessions. For details about Progent's support expertise for Apple FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports remote conferencing for virtually all computing devices. Delivered through Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex services include sharing specific content or screens, presentations that embed rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint, network-based capture, plus revision and playback for future reference. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Webex as well as for additional video conferencing products from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams provides a portal for conferencing, contacts, and content with capabilities that include video calling, threaded chat, plus file sharing. For details about Progent's support expertise for Teams as well as for additional Microsoft 365 products, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Voice/Video Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide configuration and debugging expertise for these products and
assist your business to optimize your network infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Expertise
To contact Progent about building and maintaining an efficient work-from-home environment for your Anchorage, Alaska business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.