Enlarging your at-home workforce can have a major impact on network infrastructure, cybersecurity, and corporate culture. Progent has two decades of background helping small and mid-size businesses to plan, configure, administer, tune, and debug IT networks that incorporate a remote workforce. Progent can help your Anchorage company to pick the appropriate tools and adhere to best practices in building and operating a safe virtual office ecosystem for telecommuters that promotes collaboration and returns maximum business value. Progent can provide services that go from as-needed guidance for getting you over occasional IT roadblocks to full project management or co-management to help you successfully complete mission-critical initiatives.
Progent can assist Anchorage, Alaska businesses to succeed with any aspect of creating a high-functioning work-from-home environment by providing network infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud connectivity, Call Desk outsourcing, endpoint security, backup/restore solutions, and unified management.
Video Conferencing for Teleworkers
A broad range of video conferencing products from major vendors enable online discussions, video conferencing, chat sessions, and screen/content sharing for both onsite users and teleworkers. Many organizations use multiple conferencing products to meet the needs of their different partners and customers. Progent can assist your organization to maintain your current conferencing ecosystem and optimize the productivity of your remote workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications platform that enables presence, instant messaging, audio and video calling and conferencing plus the transparent integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent can provide the expertise of Microsoft-certified specialists who can help you to configure and maintain Skype for Business client software to accommodate your at-home workforce. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Skype for Business, visit Skype for Business consulting services.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video calling platform for compatible iOS, iPadOS, iPod and macOS computers and smartphones. FaceTime runs on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current versions of FaceTime allow up to 32 simultaneous users for voice/video calls. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides online conferencing for virtually all desktop or mobile devices. Offered through Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex services include sharing specific content or screens, presentations that embed rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, session capture, plus revision and playback for training. For details about Progent's consulting services for Cisco Webex as well as for additional IP video solutions from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a hub for conversations, contacts, and information with features that include video calling, persistent chat, plus file sharing. For details about Progent's support expertise for Microsoft Teams as well as for additional Microsoft 365 apps, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Conferencing Apps supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and troubleshooting services for these products and
help you to optimize your WAN architecture to host them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Expertise
To contact Progent about building and managing an efficient telecommuter solution for your Anchorage, Alaska business, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.