Enlarging your telecommuter workforce can have a significant effect on network infrastructure, cybersecurity, and company processes. Progent has 20 years of experience assisting SMBs to plan, deploy, administer, optimize, and debug IT environments that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can assist your Arlington organization to select the appropriate technologies and adhere to leading practices in building and operating a secure virtual solution for telecommuters that promotes collaboration and delivers maximum business value. Progent offers services ranging from as-needed expertise for getting you past occasional technical roadblocks to comprehensive project management to help you carry out mission-critical tasks.
Progent can help Arlington, Texas businesses to succeed with any facet of creating a high-performing work-from-home environment by delivering infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice expertise, video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud connectivity, Help Desk outsourcing, cybersecurity, data protection solutions, and centralized management.
Network Infrastructure for an At-Home Workforce
Configuring the network infrastructure required for an at-home work environment can be particularly challenging if you must accommodate a combination of personal equipment such as PCs and laptops, Internet routers, and wireless appliances from an assortment of manufacturers and with a variety of operating systems and firmware releases. Progent's background providing online help for both outdated as well as modern IT products in remote office venues allows you to make cost-effective use of your existing infrastructure and offers fast access to top-tire consultants for implement essential updates. Services offered by Progent to assist you to create a productive work-at-home infrastructure include:
- VPN connectivity allows you to establish a safe tunnel for authorized remote workers to access IT resources situated at your corporate datacenter or in a public cloud. Progent can assist your company to deploy and maintain VPN access between your teleworkers and your various network resources by providing remote VPN integration consulting. For businesses using Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA Firewall consultants can help your telecommuters to utilize Cisco's AnyConnect software for secure VPN tunneling for a broad selection of devices including Windows, Mac, Apple iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure products allow a teleworker to see and interact with a remote computer's desktop. This technology gives IT managers more control over the digital ecosystem of telecommuters and ensures remote users a familiar work experience. Progent's virtual desktop consulting services include Windows Remote Desktop integration and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI solutions.
- Routers attach at-home computer networks to the Internet and support VPN connections, local Wi-Fi connectivity, and firewall services. Progent can provide top-tier online consulting for integrating home routers from all major vendors. See router configuration support from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wireless networks, often supporting the whole family and visitors, are frequently used by at-home employees to connect to their router for work. This can create performance and security issues. Progent can help you to mitigate these problems by delivering expertise that include Aironet configuration consulting, Cisco-certified Meraki WiFi installation consulting, and Ubiquiti Unifi WiFi access point integration assistance.
- Internet access solutions affect the speed and availability of connections between telecommuters and the company data center. Business-critical processes may demand backup Internet access in the event the primary connection fails. Progent offers expertise for picking service providers, selecting sensible bandwidth and data volume packages, and integrating redundant Internet access. Refer to Internet connectivity solutions.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about creating and managing an efficient telecommuter solution for your Arlington, Texas business, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.