Expanding your at-home workforce may have a significant impact on IT infrastructure, security, and corporate culture. Progent has 20 years of experience assisting businesses of all sizes to plan, configure, administer, tune, and troubleshoot IT networks that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can help your Arlington company to pick the right tools and adhere to best practices in building and maintaining a safe virtual office solution for telecommuters that facilitates collaboration and delivers top business value. Progent offers services that go from on demand guidance for helping you over challenging IT bottlenecks to comprehensive project management to help you successfully complete business-critical tasks.
Progent can help Arlington, Texas companies to with any aspect of creating a high-performing work-from-home environment by delivering infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud integration, Help Desk services, security and compliance, backup/restore solutions, and unified management.
Network Infrastructure for Teleworkers
Integrating the network infrastructure needed to support an at-home work environment can be particularly challenging if you must accommodate a combination of personal equipment such as PCs and notebooks, routers, and wireless APs from various vendors and with a mix of operating systems and firmware releases. Progent's experience delivering remote help for both outdated and current IT products in virtual office venues enables you to make efficient use of your available infrastructure and offers fast access to top-tire consultants for making necessary upgrades. Support services offered by Progent to assist your company to create a high-functioning work-at-home infrastructure include:
- VPN technology allows you to establish a safe connection for authorized at-home workers to use IT resources located at your corporate datacenter or in a public cloud. Progent's consultants can assist your company to deploy and manage VPN connections between your at-home workforce and your various network resources by providing online VPN configuration support. For businesses using Cisco's ASA security appliances, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA experts can assist your telecommuters to utilize Cisco's AnyConnect software for safe VPN connections for a wide range of devices such as Windows, macOS, iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure platforms allow a telecommuter to view and interact with a data center computer's desktop. This gives network managers more control over the digital environment of at-home employees and ensures remote users a consistent and more productive work experience. Progent's virtual desktop consulting services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI solutions.
- Routers connect home networks to the Internet and typically support VPN connections, local Wi-Fi connectivity, and firewall services. Progent can provide top-tier remote consulting for configuring home routers from a variety of vendors. See router integration services from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wi-Fi networks, often shared by the whole family and visitors, are frequently utilized by at-home employees to connect to their Internet router for work. This can create throughput and security problems. Progent can assist businesses to mitigate these issues by providing services like Aironet integration consulting, Cisco Meraki WiFi installation consulting, and Ubiquiti wireless access point integration assistance.
- Internet access solutions impact the speed and reliability of connections between at-home workers and the company network. Mission-critical applications may demand backup Internet access in the event the normal connection fails. Progent offers expertise for selecting Internet service providers, picking appropriate service offerings, and setting up high-availability Internet connections. See Internet connectivity solutions.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Support Services
To contact Progent about building and maintaining an efficient work-from-home environment for your Arlington, Texas company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.