Enlarging your telecommuter workforce can have a major effect on IT architecture, security, and corporate culture. Progent has two decades of experience assisting businesses of all sizes to plan, configure, administer, tune, and troubleshoot IT networks that support work-from-home employees. Progent can help your Arlington organization to select the right technologies and follow leading practices in creating and operating a secure virtual ecosystem for telecommuters that promotes collaboration and delivers top business value. Progent can provide services ranging from on demand guidance for getting you past occasional technical bottlenecks to full project management or co-management to help you carry out mission-critical tasks.
Progent can assist Arlington, Texas organizations to with any aspect of creating a high-performing work-from-home environment by providing infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud connectivity, Help Desk augmentation, cybersecurity, data protection solutions, and streamlined management.
Infrastructure for a Remote Workforce
Configuring the network infrastructure required for a remote work environment can be especially complicated if you have to accommodate a combination of personal equipment like desktop computers and laptops, routers, and Wi-Fi appliances from different manufacturers and with a variety of OS software and firmware releases. Progent's background providing online help for both legacy and current technologies in virtual office solutions enables you to make efficient use of your existing infrastructure and provides you with fast access to expertise for implement necessary updates. Support services offered by Progent to help your company to create a productive telecommuting ecosystem include:
- VPN connectivity makes it possible to create a secure tunnel for authorized at-home employees to use IT resources situated at your company data center or in the cloud. Progent's consultants can assist your company to configure and manage VPN access between your teleworkers and your various network resources by providing online VPN configuration consulting. For organizations with Cisco's ASA security appliances, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA Firewall experts can help your at-home workers to set up Cisco's popular AnyConnect client software to provide safe VPN tunneling for a wide range of devices such as Windows, macOS, iOS, Linux, and Google Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) platforms allow a telecommuter to view and use a data center PC's desktop. This technology provides network managers substantial control over the computing environment of telecommuters and offers them a consistent and more productive experience. Progent's virtual desktop consulting services include Windows Remote Desktop integration and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops expertise.
- Routers attach home computer networks to the Internet and typically support VPN connections, home Wi-Fi connectivity, and firewall services. Progent offers expert online support for configuring routers from a variety of vendors. See router integration services from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wi-Fi networks, often supporting families and visitors, are commonly used by at-home employees to connect to their router for work. This can create performance and security problems. Progent can help you to mitigate these issues by delivering expertise that include Aironet integration consulting, Cisco Meraki wireless deployment consulting, and Ubiquiti Unifi WiFi access point setup assistance.
- Internet connectivity solutions affect the speed and reliability of connections between telecommuters and the corporate data center. Mission-critical processes may demand redundant Internet connections in the event the normal connection breaks. Progent can provide guidance for selecting service providers, selecting sensible service bundles, and integrating fault-tolerant Internet access. See Internet access solutions.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Expertise
To contact Progent about building and managing a productive work-from-home environment for your Arlington, Texas company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.