Enlarging your telecommuter workforce may have a major effect on network infrastructure, security, and company workflows. Progent has two decades of background assisting businesses of all sizes to plan, configure, manage, tune, and debug IT environments that support at-home workers. Progent can help your Arlington company to pick the appropriate technologies and adhere to leading practices in creating and maintaining a secure virtual solution for telecommuters that facilitates collaboration and returns maximum value. Progent can provide services that go from as-needed expertise for helping you over occasional IT bottlenecks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you carry out business-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can assist Arlington, Texas businesses to succeed with any aspect of building a high-performing telecommuting environment by delivering infrastructure configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud connectivity, Help Desk outsourcing, security monitoring, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Video Conferencing for an At-Home Workforce
A broad selection of video conferencing platforms from leading technology companies support online meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat sessions, and content sharing for both onsite workers and teleworkers. Many organizations utilize a mix of conferencing products to accommodate their various partners and customers. Progent's communications experts can help you to manage your current conferencing ecosystem and optimize the productivity of your remote employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications platform that supports real-time presence, IM, voice and video calling and conferencing plus the seamless integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent can provide the skills of Microsoft-certified specialists who can assist your company to set up and maintain Skype for Business clients to accommodate your at-home workforce. To learn more about Progent's support services for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business integration experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video calling platform for compatible iOS, iPadOS, iPod and Mac devices. FaceTime works over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later versions of FaceTime allow as many as 32 simultaneous users for video sessions. To learn more about Progent's support services for FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports online conferencing for virtually all computing devices. Offered through Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex capabilities include sharing specific content or computer screens, presentations that incorporate rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, network-based recording, plus revision and playback for future reference and training. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Webex as well as for other IP video solutions from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a hub for conferencing, contacts, and information with features such as IP voice and video calling, persistent chat, plus file sharing. To learn more about Progent's support services for Teams as well as for additional Microsoft 365 products, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Voice/Video Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide integration and troubleshooting services for these conferencing platforms and
assist your business to tune your network infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Expertise
To contact Progent about creating and maintaining an efficient work-from-home solution for your Arlington, Texas company, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.