Expanding your remote workforce can have a significant impact on IT infrastructure, security/compliance, and corporate workflows. Progent has 20 years of background helping businesses of all sizes to plan, configure, administer, optimize, and troubleshoot IT networks that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can help your Arlington organization to select the appropriate tools and follow leading practices in creating and operating a secure virtual ecosystem for telecommuters that facilitates teamwork and returns top business value. Progent offers services ranging from as-needed expertise for helping you past occasional IT bottlenecks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you successfully complete business-critical tasks.
Progent can assist Arlington, Texas companies to with any facet of building a high-performing telecommuting ecosystem by delivering network infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud connectivity, Call Desk services, security monitoring, backup/restore solutions, and centralized management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for Telecommuters
A broad selection of voice/video conferencing platforms from major vendors enable online meetings, video conferencing, chat, and screen/content sharing for both onsite users and at-home workers. Many organizations use a mix of conferencing products to accommodate their various partners and customers. Progent can help you to manage your current voice/video conferencing environment and optimize the productivity of your remote employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications platform that enables real-time presence, IM, audio and video conferencing as well as the seamless integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft-certified specialists who can help your company to deploy and manage Skype for Business client software to support your at-home workforce. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business consulting services.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone platform for compatible iOS, iPadOS, iPod and macOS devices. FaceTime runs on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later editions of FaceTime allow as many as 32 simultaneous users for video sessions. For details about Progent's support expertise for FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports online conferencing for virtually all desktop or mobile devices. Offered via Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex services include sharing granular content or computer screens, presentations that embed rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, session recording, plus revision and playback for future reference. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Cisco Webex and for other video conferencing solutions from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a portal for conversations, contacts, and content with capabilities that include IP voice and video conferencing, threaded chat, plus file sharing. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Teams as well as for additional Microsoft 365 apps, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver integration and troubleshooting expertise for these products and
assist you to optimize your network infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To contact Progent about creating and maintaining a productive telecommuter solution for your Arlington, Texas company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.