Expanding your at-home workforce may have a major impact on IT infrastructure, cybersecurity, and corporate culture. Progent has 20 years of background assisting SMBs to design, deploy, manage, tune, and troubleshoot IT environments that incorporate a remote workforce. Progent can help your Arlington company to select the appropriate technologies and adhere to best practices in creating and operating a secure virtual ecosystem for teleworkers that facilitates teamwork and delivers maximum business value. Progent can provide support services ranging from as-needed guidance for helping you past occasional technical roadblocks to full project management to help you successfully complete business-critical tasks.
Progent can assist Arlington, Texas organizations to succeed with any aspect of creating a high-performing work-from-home environment by providing infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud integration, Help Desk augmentation, cybersecurity, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Video Conferencing for Telecommuters
A broad selection of voice/video conferencing products from major vendors support online meetings, video conferencing, chat, and content sharing for both local workers and telecommuters. Many companies use a mix of conferencing products to accommodate their various partners and customers. Progent can assist you to manage your current voice/video conferencing environment and optimize the engagement of your remote workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications platform that supports presence, IM, audio and video conferencing as well as the seamless integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent can provide the expertise of Microsoft-certified specialists who can assist you to set up and manage Skype for Business clients to accommodate your at-home workforce. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business consulting services.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone platform for compatible iOS and Mac devices. FaceTime runs over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current versions of FaceTime support up to 32 simultaneous users for voice/video sessions. For details about Progent's support services for FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides online conferencing for most computing devices. Offered via Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex services include sharing specific content or screens, presentations that embed rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, network-based capture, plus editing and playback for future reference. For details about Progent's support expertise for Cisco Webex as well as for other IP video solutions from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams provides a portal for conferencing, contacts, and information with features that include video conferencing, persistent threaded chat, plus file sharing. For details about Progent's support expertise for Microsoft Teams and for additional Microsoft 365 apps, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Voice/Video Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and debugging expertise for these products and
help you to optimize your WAN architecture to host them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Expertise
To contact Progent about creating and maintaining a productive work-from-home solution for your Arlington, Texas organization, phone 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.