Expanding your at-home workforce may have a major impact on network architecture, security/compliance, and company processes. Progent has two decades of experience helping small and mid-size businesses to design, deploy, administer, optimize, and debug IT networks that support work-from-home employees. Progent can help your Arlington organization to pick the appropriate tools and follow best practices in creating and maintaining a safe virtual office solution for telecommuters that facilitates teamwork and delivers maximum value. Progent offers services ranging from as-needed guidance for helping you over challenging technical bottlenecks to full project management or co-management to help you successfully complete mission-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can assist Arlington, Texas organizations to with any facet of creating a high-functioning work-from-home ecosystem by delivering infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud integration, Help Desk augmentation, security and compliance, data protection solutions, and streamlined management.
Video Conferencing for Teleworkers
A wide selection of voice/video conferencing platforms from leading technology companies support online discussions, video and voice conferencing, chat sessions, and screen/content sharing for both local workers and at-home workers. Many organizations use a mix of conferencing products to accommodate their various partners and clients. Progent's communications experts can help your organization to maintain your existing voice/video conferencing ecosystem and enhance the engagement of your at-home employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading communications platform that enables presence, IM, voice and video calling and conferencing as well as the seamless integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent can provide the skills of Microsoft-certified specialists who can assist you to deploy and maintain Skype for Business clients to accommodate your at-home workforce. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business integration services.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video calling app for iOS and macOS computers and smartphones. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current editions of FaceTime allow as many as 32 simultaneous users for voice/video sessions. For details about Progent's consulting services for FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports online conferencing for most desktop or mobile devices. Offered via Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex services include sharing specific content or screens, presentations that embed rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint, network-based recording, plus editing and playback for future reference. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Cisco Webex as well as for other IP video products from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams provides a portal for conferencing, contacts, and information with features such as IP voice and video conferencing, persistent chat, plus data sharing. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Microsoft Teams as well as for additional Microsoft 365 products, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and debugging expertise for these products and
assist you to tune your WAN architecture to host them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about creating and maintaining a productive telecommuter solution for your Arlington, Texas business, call 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.