Expanding your remote workforce may have a significant effect on IT architecture, security/compliance, and corporate culture. Progent has 20 years of experience helping SMBs to plan, configure, manage, optimize, and troubleshoot IT environments that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can assist your Arlington organization to pick the right technologies and follow best practices in creating and maintaining a safe virtual ecosystem for telecommuters that facilitates collaboration and delivers top business value. Progent offers support services ranging from as-needed guidance for getting you over challenging IT roadblocks to comprehensive project management to help you successfully complete mission-critical tasks.
Progent can help Arlington, Texas organizations to succeed with any aspect of creating a high-functioning work-from-home environment by delivering network infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud connectivity, Call Desk augmentation, endpoint security, data protection solutions, and streamlined management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for At-Home Workers
A broad range of video conferencing platforms from major technology companies support virtual meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat sessions, and content sharing for both onsite workers and at-home workers. Many companies utilize multiple products to accommodate their different partners and clients. Progent can help your organization to maintain your current conferencing environment and optimize the productivity of your remote workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading communications product that enables presence, IM, voice and video conferencing plus the transparent integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft-certified consultants who can assist you to set up and manage Skype for Business client software to support your remote employees. For details about Progent's support services for Skype for Business, visit Skype for Business consulting services.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video phone app for iOS, iPadOS, iPod and Mac computers and smartphones. FaceTime works over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer versions of FaceTime allow up to 32 simultaneous users for video sessions. To learn more about Progent's support services for FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides online conferencing for virtually all desktop or mobile devices. Offered via Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex capabilities include sharing discrete content or screens, presentations that incorporate rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, session capture, plus editing and playback for future reference and training. For details about Progent's support services for Cisco Webex and for additional IP video solutions from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a hub for conferencing, contacts, and information with features such as video conferencing, threaded chat, plus data sharing. To learn more about Progent's support services for Microsoft Teams and for other Microsoft 365 products, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Voice/Video Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and troubleshooting services for these products and
assist your business to optimize your network architecture to run them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To contact Progent about creating and managing an efficient work-from-home environment for your Arlington, Texas business, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.