Expanding your remote workforce may have a significant impact on network infrastructure, security, and corporate culture. Progent has two decades of experience assisting SMBs to plan, configure, administer, tune, and troubleshoot IT networks that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can help your Arlington organization to pick the right technologies and adhere to best practices in creating and operating a secure virtual office ecosystem for teleworkers that promotes collaboration and returns maximum value. Progent can provide support services ranging from on demand guidance for helping you past challenging IT bottlenecks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you carry out business-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can assist Arlington, Texas organizations to succeed with any facet of creating a high-functioning telecommuting ecosystem by delivering infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice expertise, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud integration, helpdesk outsourcing, data security, backup/restore solutions, and unified management.
Video Conferencing for Teleworkers
A wide selection of voice/video conferencing products from major vendors enable virtual meetings, video conferencing, chat, and content sharing for both local workers and telecommuters. Many organizations utilize multiple products to meet the needs of their different partners and clients. Progent's communications experts can assist you to manage your current voice/video conferencing environment and optimize the experience of your at-home employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications product that enables presence, IM, audio and video calling and conferencing plus the seamless integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft-certified consultants who can help your company to set up and maintain Skype for Business client software to support your at-home employees. For details about Progent's consulting services for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business consulting services.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video phone platform for compatible iOS and Mac computers and smartphones. FaceTime works over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current editions of FaceTime support up to 32 simultaneous users for voice/video calls. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Apple FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports online conferencing for virtually all desktop or mobile devices. Offered through Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex capabilities include sharing discrete content or computer screens, presentations that incorporate rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint, network-based recording, plus editing and playback for training. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Cisco Webex as well as for other video conferencing solutions from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams provides a portal for conversations, contacts, and content with capabilities that include IP voice and video calling, threaded chat, plus data sharing. For details about Progent's support expertise for Teams as well as for additional Office 365 apps, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Voice/Video Conferencing Apps supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide configuration and troubleshooting expertise for these conferencing platforms and
assist you to optimize your WAN infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To contact Progent about building and maintaining a productive telecommuter environment for your Arlington, Texas organization, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.