Enlarging your remote workforce can have a significant effect on network architecture, security, and corporate workflows. Progent has two decades of background helping SMBs to plan, configure, administer, optimize, and debug IT networks that support at-home workers. Progent can help your Arlington organization to pick the appropriate tools and adhere to leading practices in building and maintaining a secure virtual office ecosystem for telecommuters that promotes collaboration and delivers maximum business value. Progent offers support services ranging from as-needed expertise for getting you past challenging IT roadblocks to full project management to help you carry out business-critical tasks.
Progent can help Arlington, Texas businesses to with any aspect of creating a high-performing work-at-home environment by delivering network infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud integration, helpdesk outsourcing, security and compliance, backup/restore solutions, and unified management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for At-Home Workers
A broad selection of voice/video conferencing products from major vendors enable virtual discussions, video conferencing, chat sessions, and screen/content sharing for both local users and teleworkers. Many organizations utilize multiple products to accommodate their various partners and clients. Progent can help your organization to maintain your existing conferencing environment and optimize the productivity of your remote employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular unified communications product that enables real-time presence, instant messaging, audio and video conferencing as well as the transparent integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent can provide the expertise of Microsoft-certified consultants who can help you to deploy and maintain Skype for Business clients to accommodate your at-home employees. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business integration services.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video phone app for iOS, iPadOS, iPod and macOS computers and smartphones. FaceTime works over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current versions of FaceTime allow as many as 32 concurrent users for video sessions. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides remote conferencing for virtually all desktop or mobile devices. Offered via Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex capabilities include sharing specific content or screens, presentations that embed rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, session recording, plus editing and playback for future reference. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Cisco Webex as well as for additional video conferencing solutions from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a hub for conferencing, contacts, and information with features that include voice/video calling, threaded chat, plus data sharing. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Teams and for other Office 365 apps, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Conferencing Apps supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and troubleshooting services for these conferencing platforms and
assist your business to optimize your WAN architecture to host them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To contact Progent about creating and maintaining a productive telecommuter solution for your Arlington, Texas organization, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.