Enlarging your telecommuter workforce can have a significant effect on IT infrastructure, security, and company workflows. Progent has 20 years of background assisting businesses of all sizes to design, deploy, administer, tune, and debug IT environments that incorporate a remote workforce. Progent can assist your Arlington organization to pick the appropriate technologies and adhere to best practices in creating and operating a secure virtual office solution for teleworkers that promotes teamwork and returns top business value. Progent can provide support services that go from on demand guidance for helping you over challenging technical roadblocks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you carry out business-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can assist Arlington, Texas organizations to succeed with any aspect of creating a high-functioning work-at-home ecosystem by delivering network infrastructure configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud integration, Call Desk outsourcing, security monitoring, data protection solutions, and centralized management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for At-Home Workers
A wide range of voice/video conferencing platforms from major vendors support virtual discussions, video and voice conferencing, chat, and screen sharing for both onsite workers and telecommuters. Many organizations utilize multiple conferencing products to meet the needs of their various partners and customers. Progent's communications experts can assist you to manage your current conferencing environment and enhance the engagement of your at-home workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular unified communications product that enables real-time presence, IM, voice and video calling and conferencing as well as the seamless integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft-certified consultants who can assist your company to configure and maintain Skype for Business client software to accommodate your remote workforce. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business integration experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video calling app for compatible iOS, iPadOS, iPod and macOS devices. FaceTime runs over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later versions of FaceTime support as many as 32 simultaneous users for voice/video sessions. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Apple FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports remote conferencing for most desktop or mobile devices. Offered via Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex services include sharing specific content or screens, presentations that embed rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint, network-based capture, plus editing and playback for training. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Webex as well as for other video conferencing products from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a hub for conversations, contacts, and content with capabilities such as video calling, persistent threaded chat, plus data sharing. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Microsoft Teams and for additional Microsoft 365 apps, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Voice/Video Conferencing Apps supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and troubleshooting services for these products and
help you to optimize your network infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To contact Progent about building and maintaining an efficient telecommuter solution for your Arlington, Texas company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.