Progent's Consulting, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing for IT Service Organizations in Atlanta
Progent's consulting services for network service firms in Atlanta Georgia enables your company to offer your customers Progent's consulting and Help Desk support using your own branding as a seamless extension of your in-house IT support team. This can help you grow your client base, flesh out your service offerings, create happy clients, and increase your bottom line.
Progent's nationwide roster of network infrastructure engineers, PC integration and troubleshooting specialists, IT administrators, and data security professionals have acted as seamless supplements to the support groups of some of the country's largest IT support firms. Progent's breadth and depth of expertise allows you to widen the scope of your IT service practice, and Progent's close integration with your support team helps you promote and preserve your branding.
Progent is a network support company with 20 years of background providing online expertise to small and middle-size businesses. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and has one of the largest groups of Cisco-certified CCIE network engineers of any private computer services company in the world. Progent has delivered remote IT support and consulting to customers in every state in the country. (Check out testimonials from Progent's customers.)
Using Progent's Support Services Under Your Own Brand
Progent's consulting program for IT service firms offers seamless resale to your customers of professional services. Progent invoices your firm exclusively and works under your instructions to provide your customers consulting and support services under your brand. Also, Progent offers a low-cost Off-hours Support Program for clients who need access to 24x7 support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing for Network Service Organizations
Ticketing systems are the heart of an efficient service desk. But full-featured ticketing systems are not just expensive to acquire and staff, but also a hassle to configure and manage. Smaller IT support organizations do not have the required budget or personnel. Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution offers IT service firms an economical way to retain their own branding while providing their clients responsive desktop support services built around an advanced ticketing system and reinforced by rapid escalation to high-level experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Program for Network Service Providers
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution for IT support companies takes advantage of Progent's sizable investments in highly scalable ticketing software, an online desktop services staff, and a network of geographically dispersed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can utilize Progent's ticketing system as a secure tenant or Progent can set up data interchange with your existing ticketing platform. The features offered with Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program allow you to expand your physical and virtual support volume, the range of technical issues your company can take on, the number of locations you can service, and your overall availability.
Key features of Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution for IT service firms include:
To see more information on Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop support group provides Level 1 end user support with 1-hour service level agreement to commence work during normal work hours.
- Normal service times are from 5am to 7pm PST, five days per week.
- Extended hours support is available at extra cost.
- Optional onsite support in major metros is offered throughout the country at additional cost.
- You have full control of your customers and invoicing.
- Your clients enter requests via your branded web portal, a toll-free number, or by sending a message to your specified mailbox.
- Each client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be tracked and modified remotely until they are closed.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your SMEs.
Progent's Consulting for Network Service Organizations
Progent's consulting for network service firms allows you to become a single point of contact for virtually all technical expertise your customers may need. You can grow your staff and core in-house competencies steadily without being forced to decline opportunities due to a gap in expertise or the absence of bandwidth.
Key features of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
Top benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent works as a transparent supplement to your internal support team, under your management, and invoices your firm rather than your client.
- Granular Billing: Progent charges by the minute to minimize costs.
- Extensive Service Reporting: Progent uses an enterprise-class service documentation platform to ensure that all IT services delivered are fully described. This makes it easy for your IT support organization to transfer service assignments to internal personnel when you have enough staff and appropriate skill sets.
For a PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for providing Progent's IT support expertise under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers.
- Safely Grow Your Service Practice: You can easily and efficiently accept additional jobs beyond your core fields of excellence and open new geographies without the risks associated with increasing your head count too quickly.
- Re-enforce Your Brand: You can improve your mind share as a full-spectrum IT service firm by offering more services to more clients under your own brand.
- Flesh Out Your Services Catalog: Progent can provide top-tier support in a wide array of technologies and can act as a reliable resource for expanding your IT support business.
- Rapid Problem Escalation: Thanks to a large team of top-level IT experts ready to help, Progent can transition rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the most challenging issues can be handled fast.
- Make Your Customers Satisfied: Satisfied customers keep coming back. By teaming with Progent, you can keep delivering solutions without ever requiring clients to seek expertise outside the fold.
- Remote Technical Support Professionals: For two decades, Progent has delivered online IT support ranging from Help Desk support to high-level consulting. Effective online service cuts costs while delivering quick results.
- Advanced Certifications: Progent's IT experts have earned top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Citrix, Palo Alto Networks, and other technology leaders. Progent's security and compliance experts have earned top certifications including ISSAP, CISM, and CRISC. Learn more details about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Atlanta, Georgia Businesses
Progent's veteran roster of certified engineers offers Atlanta, Georgia organizations a broad array of remote technical guidance and troubleshooting expertise. Practice areas offered under Progent's consulting program for network service firms include:
Find Out More Details About Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms in Atlanta, Georgia
To learn additional details about Progent's consulting program for network service organizations in Atlanta, Georgia, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.