Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing for IT Service Providers in Atlanta
Progent's consulting services for network service firms in Atlanta Georgia enables your company to provide your customers Progent's consulting and Help Desk support with your company's own branding as a seamless supplement to your regular network services team. This can help you add to your client base, flesh out your service offerings, create happy clients, and improve your bottom line.
Progent's nationwide roster of network engineers, PC support specialists, IT administrators, and cybersecurity professionals have worked as transparent adjuncts to the IT groups of some of the world's biggest IT support firms. Progent's range of technical knowledge enables you to widen the capabilities of your IT service practice, and Progent's transparency helps you promote and protect your company's brand.
Progent is an IT consulting company with two decades of background delivering online consulting services to small and middle-size businesses. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and has one of the biggest groups of Cisco-certified CCIE network engineers of any private computer support company in the world. Progent has delivered remote IT support and advanced consulting to customers in every state in the U.S. (Refer to recommendations from Progent's customers.)
Providing Progent's Services With Your Branding
Progent's consulting program for IT service firms features transparent resale to your clients of professional IT services. Progent bills your firm directly and works under your direction to deliver your customers support services under your brand. In addition, Progent has an affordable Off-hours Support Service for clients who require access to 24x7 support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing for IT Service Providers
Ticketing is the enabling technology behind a successful IT Call Center. But enterprise-grade ticketing systems are not only costly to acquire and staff, but a hassle to set up and manage. Smaller IT service companies rarely have the required resources. Progent's Call Center and ticketing program gives IT service firms an affordable way to keep their custom branding while delivering their clients responsive desktop support services backed by a best-of-breed ticketing platform and supplemented by fast escalation to high-level experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Solution for IT Service Providers
Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution for IT support companies leverages Progent's sizable investments in advanced ticketing software, a remote desktop services team, and a group of geographically distributed subject matter experts. You can utilize Progent's ticketing platform as a secure tenant or Progent can set up communications with your existing ticketing system. The standard and optional features available with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution enable you to increase your support volume, the range of technical issues your firm can take on, the number of geographies you can service, and your overall availability.
Important features of Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program for IT service organizations include:
To see more information about Progent's Service Desk and ticketing outsourcing solution, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop service team delivers Level 1 end user support with 1-hour SLA to commence work during standard work hours.
- Standard support hours are from 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time, five days a week.
- Extended hours support is available at extra cost.
- Optional on-premises support in larger metros is available across the country at additional cost.
- You keep full control of your customers and billing.
- Your customers enter requests using your own branded web portal, an 800 phone number, or by sending a request to your dedicated mailbox.
- Each client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be tracked and updated remotely while they are active.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for Network Service Firms
Progent's consulting expertise for network service providers allows your support team to act as a sole source for virtually all technical expertise your customers may require. You can build your team and core in-house competencies steadily without being forced to turn down opportunities owing to a gap in expertise or a shortage of bandwidth.
Important aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
Top benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
- Transparent Support: Progent works as a seamless supplement to your internal IT service team, under your coordination, and bills you instead of your client.
- Granular Billing: Progent bills by the minute to minimize costs.
- Detailed Service Reporting: Progent utilizes an advanced documentation system to ensure that all services delivered are fully described. This allows your IT support organization to shift service responsibilities to internal consultants when you have enough people and relevant skill sets.
To read or download a PDF datasheet about Progent's program for providing Progent's IT support expertise under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers.
- Safely Grow Your IT Support Practice: You can quickly and efficiently take on additional jobs beyond your main fields of excellence and serve additional territories without the risks associated with increasing your head count too quickly.
- Strengthen Your Brand: You can solidify your positioning as a full-spectrum IT service provider by offering more services to more clients under your own company name.
- Flesh Out Your IT Support Catalog: Progent offers top-tier expertise in a broad array of technologies and can be a reliable reservoir of skills for growing your IT support business.
- Fast Escalation: Thanks to a sizable roster of top-level consultants ready to help, Progent can transition quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the most challenging problems get resolved promptly.
- Keep Your Customers Satisfied: Happy customers are loyal. By teaming with Progent, you can continue making your customers successful without ever forcing clients to seek expertise from your competitors.
- Online Technical Support Professionals: For two decades, Progent has delivered remote IT support from Call Center support to high-level consulting. Effective online support cuts costs and produces quick results.
- Top Industry Certifications: Progent's engineers have earned top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Juniper, IBM, and other leading technology companies. Progent's cybersecurity consultants have earned advanced certifications including CISSP, CISM, and GIAC. Find out more about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Atlanta, Georgia Companies
Progent's seasoned roster of certified engineers can provide Atlanta, Georgia businesses a wide range of remote consulting and debugging services. Areas of expertise covered under Progent's reseller program for IT service firms include:
Learn More Details About Progent's Consulting Support for IT Service Firms in Atlanta, Georgia
To learn more information about Progent's consulting program for IT service firms in Atlanta, Georgia, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.