Progent's Consulting, Help Desk, and Ticketing Support for Network Service Firms in Atlanta
Progentís consulting support for IT service firms in Atlanta Georgia enables you to provide your customers Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk Call Center support under your own branding as a seamless augmentation of your in-house network services group. This can put you on the fast track to add to your client base, expand your service offerings, satisfy your clients, and increase your bottom line.
Progentís nationwide team of network infrastructure engineers, desktop support technicians, network administrators, and cybersecurity professionals have acted as seamless adjuncts to the support staffs of some of the worldís biggest IT support businesses. Progentís breadth and depth of technical knowledge allows you to add to the scope of your IT service practice, and Progentís transparency lets you strengthen and preserve your branding.
Progent is a network support firm with 20 years of experience providing online expertise to small and mid-size companies. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and has one of the largest groups of Cisco-certified CCIE network infrastructure engineers of any independent computer support company in the world. Progent has delivered remote technical assistance and consulting to customers in every state in the country. (See recommendations from Progent's customers.)
Using Progent's Services With Your Own Brand
Progent's reseller program for network service firms offers transparent resale to your customers of world-class IT services. Progent bills you directly and performs under your direction to provide your clients consulting and support services under your branding. In addition, Progent has a low-cost Extended Hours Support Program for clients who need access to 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk and Ticketing for Network Service Firms
Ticketing systems are fundamental to an efficient IT Call Center. But enterprise-grade ticketing systems are not only costly to license and staff, but challenging to set up and maintain. Small or niche IT support companies do not have the required budget or personnel. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution gives IT service organizations an affordable way to retain their company branding while providing their customers world-class desktop support services backed by a best-of-breed ticketing platform and supplemented by rapid escalation to top-tier experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Solution for IT Service Organizations
Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program for IT service firms leverages Progent's sizable investments in highly scalable ticketing software, a remote desktop services team, and a network of geographically distributed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can use Progent's ticketing system as a secure tenant or Progent can establish communications with your existing ticketing system. The features offered with Progent's Call Center and ticketing program enable you to expand your physical and virtual support volume, the range of technical issues your firm can handle, the locations you can serve, and your overall availability.
Key features of Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution for IT service companies include:
For additional details on Progent's Service Desk and ticketing outsourcing solution, see Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop support staff delivers Level 1 end user help with 1-hour SLA to begin work during standard business hours.
- Standard support hours are 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days a week.
- Extended support is offered at additional cost.
- Optional onsite service in larger metros is offered throughout the country at extra cost.
- You have full control of your clients and invoicing.
- Your clients enter service requests by means of your branded web portal, an 800 number, or by sending an email to your designated mailbox.
- Each customer request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be tracked and modified online until they are closed.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your SBEs.
Progent's Consulting for IT Service Providers
Progent's consulting expertise for IT service organizations allows your support team to act as a single source for practically all IT guidance and troubleshooting your customers may need. You can grow your staff and strategic in-house competencies at your own pace without having to turn down new business owing to a gap in in-house expertise or a shortage of personnel.
Important aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
Key benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
- Transparent Support: Progent works as a transparent supplement to your in-house IT service team, under your direction, and invoices you rather than your client.
- Granular Billing: Progent bills by the minute to minimize expenses.
- Extensive Reporting: Progent utilizes an advanced documentation platform to make sure all services delivered are fully documented. This makes it easy for your IT support organization to transfer service responsibilities to in-house personnel once you have enough people and appropriate skill sets.
To read or download a printable PDF datasheet about Progent's program for providing Progent's IT services under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms.
- Safely Expand Your Service Practice: You can quickly and efficiently accept additional jobs beyond your main fields of excellence and open new geographies without exposure to the risks associated with expanding your full-time staff too rapidly.
- Re-enforce Your Brand: You can improve your positioning as a full-spectrum IT service firm by delivering more solutions to more clients under your own company name.
- Flesh Out Your IT Support Catalog: Progent can provide top-tier support in a broad range of technologies and can be a dependable reservoir of skills for growing your IT support operations.
- Fast Escalation: With a sizable roster of top-level IT experts ready to help, Progent can transition quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the most challenging problems get resolved fast.
- Keep Your Customers Satisfied: Satisfied customers stick. By joining with Progent, you can continue making your customers successful without ever requiring clients to seek expertise from your competitors.
- Online Support Professionals: For two decades, Progent has delivered remote network support ranging from Call Center support to advanced consulting. Efficient remote support cuts costs while delivering fast solutions.
- Major Industry Certifications: Progentís IT experts hold advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Juniper, Palo Alto Networks, and other leading vendors. Progent's cybersecurity experts hold advanced certifications including CISSP, CISA, and GIAC. Learn more details about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Atlanta, Georgia Organizations
Progent's veteran team of certified consultants can deliver Atlanta, Georgia companies a wide range of remote technical guidance and debugging expertise. Practice areas covered under Progent's reseller program for network service providers include:
Find Out More About Progent's Consulting Program for IT Service Firms in Atlanta, Georgia
To learn additional details about Progent's reseller program for network service organizations in Atlanta, Georgia, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.