Expanding your at-home workforce may have a significant impact on IT architecture, cybersecurity, and company workflows. Progent has 20 years of background helping small and mid-size businesses to plan, deploy, manage, tune, and troubleshoot IT environments that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can help your Augusta-Richmond County company to pick the right tools and adhere to best practices in creating and maintaining a secure virtual solution for telecommuters that facilitates collaboration and returns top value. Progent offers support services that go from on demand expertise for getting you over challenging IT bottlenecks to full project management to help you carry out business-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can help Augusta-Richmond County, Georgia organizations to with any facet of building a high-performing work-at-home environment by providing network infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud connectivity, helpdesk outsourcing, security and compliance, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Video Conferencing for At-Home Workers
A wide selection of video conferencing platforms from major vendors support virtual discussions, video conferencing, chat sessions, and content sharing for both local users and teleworkers. Many organizations utilize multiple conferencing products to meet the needs of their various partners and customers. Progent's communications experts can assist you to manage your existing voice/video conferencing environment and optimize the experience of your at-home employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading communications platform that supports real-time presence, instant messaging, audio and video calling and conferencing as well as the seamless integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent can provide the expertise of Microsoft-certified specialists who can help your company to configure and maintain Skype for Business clients to accommodate your at-home employees. For details about Progent's consulting services for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business consulting experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video calling platform for compatible iOS and Mac computers and smartphones. FaceTime works over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current versions of FaceTime support as many as 32 simultaneous users for voice/video calls. For details about Progent's consulting services for FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides online conferencing for most desktop or mobile devices. Delivered through Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex services include sharing specific content or computer screens, presentations that embed rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint, session recording, plus revision and playback for future reference and training. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Cisco Webex and for additional video conferencing solutions from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams provides a portal for conversations, contacts, and content with capabilities such as voice/video calling, persistent threaded chat, plus data sharing. To learn more about Progent's support services for Teams and for other Microsoft 365 apps, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Conferencing Apps supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide configuration and troubleshooting services for these products and
assist your business to optimize your network architecture to host them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Support Services
To contact Progent about building and maintaining a productive work-from-home solution for your Augusta-Richmond County, Georgia company, call 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.