Expanding your telecommuter workforce can have a significant effect on IT architecture, cybersecurity, and company culture. Progent has 20 years of experience helping SMBs to design, deploy, manage, tune, and troubleshoot IT networks that support a remote workforce. Progent can help your Augusta-Richmond County company to select the appropriate technologies and adhere to best practices in creating and operating a secure virtual office ecosystem for teleworkers that facilitates collaboration and delivers maximum business value. Progent can provide services that go from as-needed guidance for helping you past occasional technical roadblocks to full project management to help you carry out mission-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can help Augusta-Richmond County, Georgia companies to succeed with any aspect of creating a high-functioning work-at-home ecosystem by providing network infrastructure configuration services, IP voice expertise, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud connectivity, Call Desk augmentation, security monitoring, data protection solutions, and streamlined management.
Video Conferencing for Remote Workers
A broad range of video conferencing platforms from leading vendors enable virtual meetings, video conferencing, chat sessions, and content sharing for both onsite users and teleworkers. Many companies utilize a mix of products to meet the needs of their different partners and customers. Progent's communications experts can assist you to maintain your existing voice/video conferencing ecosystem and enhance the engagement of your remote workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading communications platform that supports presence, instant messaging, audio and video conferencing plus the transparent integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft-certified specialists who can assist your company to set up and maintain Skype for Business client software to support your remote employees. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business consulting experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video phone platform for compatible iOS, iPadOS, iPod and macOS devices. FaceTime runs on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current editions of FaceTime allow as many as 32 concurrent users for video calls. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports remote conferencing for virtually all desktop or mobile devices. Delivered through Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex capabilities include sharing specific content or computer screens, presentations that embed rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, network-based capture, plus editing and playback for future reference and training. For details about Progent's support services for Cisco Webex and for additional IP video products from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams provides a hub for conversations, contacts, and information with features such as voice/video conferencing, threaded chat, plus data sharing. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Teams as well as for additional Office 365 apps, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Conferencing Apps supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and debugging services for these products and
help you to optimize your network architecture to run them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Expertise
To contact Progent about creating and maintaining a productive telecommuter solution for your Augusta-Richmond County, Georgia company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.