Expanding your remote workforce can have a significant effect on network architecture, cybersecurity, and company processes. Progent has 20 years of background helping SMBs to plan, deploy, administer, optimize, and debug IT environments that support work-from-home employees. Progent can assist your Augusta-Richmond County organization to select the appropriate technologies and follow best practices in creating and operating a secure virtual office solution for teleworkers that promotes collaboration and delivers maximum value. Progent offers services that go from as-needed guidance for helping you past occasional technical roadblocks to full project management or co-management to help you carry out business-critical initiatives.
Progent can help Augusta-Richmond County, Georgia organizations to succeed with any aspect of creating a high-performing work-at-home environment by delivering network infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice expertise, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud connectivity, Call Desk outsourcing, cybersecurity, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Video Conferencing for Teleworkers
A wide range of voice/video conferencing platforms from major technology companies enable virtual discussions, video and voice conferencing, chat sessions, and screen sharing for both onsite workers and at-home workers. Many companies utilize a mix of products to accommodate their various partners and clients. Progent can assist your organization to maintain your existing conferencing ecosystem and optimize the engagement of your at-home workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications platform that supports presence, IM, voice and video calling and conferencing as well as the seamless integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft-certified consultants who can help your company to deploy and maintain Skype for Business client software to accommodate your at-home employees. For details about Progent's support expertise for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business consulting services.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video phone app for compatible iOS, iPadOS, iPod and macOS devices. FaceTime runs on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current versions of FaceTime allow as many as 32 simultaneous users for voice/video calls. For details about Progent's consulting services for FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides online conferencing for most computing devices. Offered through Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex services include sharing specific content or computer screens, presentations that incorporate rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint, session recording, plus editing and playback for training. For details about Progent's consulting services for Cisco Webex and for additional IP video solutions from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams provides a hub for conversations, contacts, and content with capabilities such as video conferencing, threaded chat, plus data sharing. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Teams and for other Microsoft 365 apps, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Voice/Video Conferencing Apps supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide integration and debugging services for these products and
assist your business to tune your WAN architecture to host them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Support Services
To contact Progent about building and maintaining a productive work-from-home environment for your Augusta-Richmond County, Georgia company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.