Enlarging your remote workforce can have a significant impact on network infrastructure, security/compliance, and company workflows. Progent has two decades of background helping SMBs to plan, deploy, administer, tune, and troubleshoot IT networks that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can assist your Augusta-Richmond County company to pick the right technologies and follow best practices in building and maintaining a secure virtual ecosystem for telecommuters that facilitates collaboration and delivers maximum business value. Progent can provide services that go from as-needed guidance for helping you past occasional technical bottlenecks to comprehensive project management to help you successfully complete mission-critical tasks.
Progent can assist Augusta-Richmond County, Georgia businesses to with any facet of creating a high-performing work-from-home environment by delivering infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud integration, Call Desk augmentation, data security, backup/restore solutions, and unified management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for Remote Workers
A broad range of voice/video conferencing products from major vendors support virtual meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat sessions, and screen/content sharing for both local workers and teleworkers. Many companies use multiple conferencing products to accommodate their various partners and clients. Progent's communications experts can assist your organization to maintain your existing voice/video conferencing environment and enhance the productivity of your remote employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular communications platform that supports presence, instant messaging, voice and video conferencing plus the seamless integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft-certified specialists who can assist your company to set up and maintain Skype for Business client software to support your remote employees. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Skype for Business, visit Skype for Business integration experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video calling platform for iOS and macOS devices. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current versions of FaceTime allow up to 32 simultaneous users for video calls. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports remote conferencing for most computing devices. Offered through Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex capabilities include sharing discrete content or screens, presentations that embed rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint, session capture, plus editing and playback for future reference. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Webex and for other IP video solutions from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a portal for conversations, contacts, and information with capabilities such as video conferencing, threaded chat, plus file sharing. To learn more about Progent's support services for Teams and for additional Office 365 apps, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and debugging services for these conferencing platforms and
assist your business to tune your WAN infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about creating and maintaining a productive work-from-home environment for your Augusta-Richmond County, Georgia company, call 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.