Enlarging your at-home workforce may have a major effect on network infrastructure, cybersecurity, and company culture. Progent has 20 years of background helping small and mid-size businesses to design, configure, manage, tune, and troubleshoot IT environments that incorporate at-home workers. Progent can assist your Augusta-Richmond County organization to select the appropriate tools and adhere to best practices in creating and operating a safe virtual solution for telecommuters that promotes teamwork and delivers maximum value. Progent can provide support services that go from on demand guidance for getting you over occasional technical roadblocks to full project management to help you successfully complete business-critical initiatives.
Progent can help Augusta-Richmond County, Georgia businesses to with any facet of creating a high-functioning telecommuting environment by providing infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud connectivity, Call Desk outsourcing, data security, data protection solutions, and streamlined management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for Telecommuters
A broad selection of voice/video conferencing platforms from leading technology companies support virtual discussions, video and voice conferencing, chat, and screen sharing for both onsite users and teleworkers. Many organizations use multiple products to meet the needs of their various partners and customers. Progent's communications experts can assist you to manage your existing voice/video conferencing environment and enhance the experience of your at-home employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading communications platform that enables real-time presence, instant messaging, voice and video calling and conferencing plus the seamless integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent can provide the skills of Microsoft-certified consultants who can help your company to deploy and manage Skype for Business client software to support your at-home workforce. For details about Progent's consulting services for Skype for Business, visit Skype for Business consulting services.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video calling app for compatible iOS and Mac devices. FaceTime runs on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer versions of FaceTime allow up to 32 concurrent users for voice/video calls. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Apple FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports online conferencing for most computing devices. Delivered via Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex capabilities include sharing specific content or screens, presentations that embed rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, network-based capture, plus editing and playback for training. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Webex as well as for additional video conferencing solutions from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a portal for conversations, contacts, and content with capabilities that include voice/video conferencing, persistent threaded chat, plus data sharing. For details about Progent's support services for Teams as well as for other Microsoft 365 apps, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Voice/Video Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide configuration and troubleshooting expertise for these conferencing platforms and
assist your business to optimize your WAN architecture to host them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about creating and maintaining an efficient telecommuter solution for your Augusta-Richmond County, Georgia business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.