Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk, and Ticketing for Network Service Organizations in Aurora
Progent's consulting support for IT service firms in Aurora Colorado enables your company to provide your clients Progent's consulting and Help Desk Call Center support under your brand as a seamless extension of your regular IT support team. This can help you add to your client base, fill out your service offerings, create happy customers, and increase your bottom line.
Progent's team of network infrastructure engineers, PC support technicians, IT administrators, and cybersecurity consultants have acted as transparent expansions to the IT groups of some of the country's biggest IT service firms. Progent's range of expertise enables you to widen the capabilities of your IT service practice, and Progent's transparency helps you promote and preserve your company's brand.
Progent is an IT support company with two decades of experience providing remote expertise to small and mid-size businesses. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and maintains one of the biggest teams of Cisco-certified CCIE network experts of any independent IT support company in the world. Progent has delivered remote technical assistance and consulting to clients in every state in the U.S. (Refer to testimonials from Progent's customers.)
Using Progent's Support Services Under Your Branding
Progent's consulting program for IT service providers features transparent resale to your customers of professional services. Progent invoices your firm exclusively and performs under your direction to provide your clients consulting and support services under your branding. In addition, Progent offers a low-cost Extended Hours Support Service for clients who require access to 24x7 support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Services for Network Service Firms
Ticketing systems are fundamental to a successful IT Call Center. But full-featured ticketing systems are not only costly to acquire and staff, but also difficult to configure and manage. Small or niche IT support companies rarely have the required resources. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program offers IT service organizations an affordable way to retain their own branding while delivering their customers world-class desktop support services built around an advanced ticketing platform and reinforced by fast escalation to top-tier experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Program for IT Service Firms
Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program for IT support organizations leverages Progent's investments in highly scalable ticketing software, an online desktop support staff, and a group of geographically distributed subject matter experts. You can utilize Progent's ticketing platform exclusively or Progent can establish communications with your current ticketing platform. The features offered with Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution allow your IT service firm to increase your physical and virtual support workload, the diversity of technologies your firm can handle, the number of geographies you can serve, and your overall availability.
Key features of Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution for IT support organizations include:
For additional information on Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop support staff provides Level 1 end user support with 1-hour SLA to begin work during normal work hours.
- Normal service times are from 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days a week.
- Extended support is available at additional cost.
- Optional on-premises service in major metros is available throughout the US at additional cost.
- You have complete control of your customers and billing.
- Your clients enter incident reports via your own branded web portal, a toll-free number, or by directing a request to your dedicated email address.
- Each customer request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be monitored and updated online while they are active.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your SMEs.
Progent's Consulting for IT Service Firms
Progent's consulting for IT service organizations allows your support team to act as a single source for virtually all technical guidance and troubleshooting your customers may need. You can build your staff and strategic in-house competencies at your own pace without being forced to decline opportunities due to a gap in in-house expertise or the absence of personnel.
Key aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
Top benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent works as a seamless supplement to your in-house support group, under your direction, and invoices your firm instead of your client.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent charges on a per-minute basis to minimize costs.
- Detailed Service Reporting: Progent utilizes an enterprise-class service documentation platform to ensure that all IT services delivered are fully documented. This makes it easy for you to transfer account responsibilities to internal consultants when you have sufficient staff and relevant technical skills.
For a printable PDF datasheet about Progent's program for providing Progent's IT support under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers.
- Safely Grow Your Service Practice: You can quickly and affordably accept additional opportunities beyond your core fields of excellence and open additional geographies without assuming the risks involved with increasing your head count too rapidly.
- Re-enforce Your Name: You can improve your positioning as a comprehensive network support provider by delivering more solutions to more clients under your own brand.
- Add to Your IT Support Portfolio: Progent can provide top-tier expertise in a broad range of IT disciplines and can act as a dependable reservoir of skills for growing your IT support business.
- Fast Problem Escalation: With a large roster of top-level consultants ready to help, Progent can transition quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the most challenging problems can be handled promptly.
- Make Your Customers Happy: Satisfied customers keep coming back. By joining with Progent, you can keep delivering solutions without ever requiring clients to seek expertise from your competitors.
- Remote Support Professionals: For 20 years, Progent has delivered remote network support from Call Center services to high-level consulting. Effective remote service saves money while delivering fast results.
- Top Industry Certifications: Progent's engineers have earned top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Juniper, Palo Alto Networks, and other leading technology companies. Progent's security and compliance consultants hold top certifications including CISSP-ISSAP, CISM, and GIAC. Learn more about Progent's industry certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Aurora, Colorado Organizations
Progent's seasoned roster of certified engineers can provide Aurora, Colorado companies a broad array of remote consulting and troubleshooting services. Areas of expertise offered under Progent's consulting program for IT service organizations include:
Learn More About Progent's Consulting Program for Network Service Firms in Aurora, Colorado
To learn more information about Progent's consulting program for IT service organizations in Aurora, Colorado, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.