Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing Support for IT Service Firms in Aurora
Progentís consulting support for IT service firms in Aurora Colorado allows you to offer your customers Progent's consulting and Help Desk support using your company's own branding as a seamless supplement to your in-house network support group. This can help you add to your client base, expand your service offerings, satisfy your customers, and increase your bottom line.
Progentís nationwide roster of network infrastructure engineers, PC support technicians, network administrators, and cybersecurity consultants have acted as transparent adjuncts to the support groups of some of the country's largest IT support firms. Progentís range of technical knowledge allows you to broaden the scope of your IT service business, and Progentís close integration with your support team lets you strengthen and preserve your branding.
Progent is a network consulting company with two decades of background providing remote expertise to small and mid-size companies. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and has one of the biggest groups of Cisco CCIE network engineers of any independent computer services firm in the world. Progent has provided remote IT assistance and consulting to customers in every state in the U.S. (Refer to testimonials from Progent's clients.)
Providing Progent's Support Services Under Your Branding
Progent's reseller program for IT service firms features seamless resale to your customers of world-class IT services. Progent bills your firm exclusively and performs under your direction to deliver your customers support services under your brand. Also, Progent offers an affordable Extended Hours Support Program for clients who require access to 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing for IT Service Organizations
Ticketing systems are the enabling technology behind an effective service desk. But modern ticketing platforms are not only costly to acquire and staff, but also a hassle to configure and manage. Smaller IT support providers rarely have the required financial or human resources. Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program offers IT service firms an affordable way to retain their custom branding while delivering their clients responsive desktop support services backed by an advanced ticketing platform and supplemented by rapid escalation to high-level experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Solution for Network Service Providers
Progent's Call Center and ticketing program for IT service companies leverages Progent's investments in advanced ticketing technology, an online desktop services staff, and a group of geographically distributed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can use Progent's ticketing system as a secure tenant or Progent can establish communications with your existing ticketing platform. The features available with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program allow you to expand your physical and virtual support volume, the range of technologies your firm can take on, the locations you can service, and your overall availability.
Important features of Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution for IT support organizations include:
To see additional information about Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop service team delivers Level 1 end user assistance with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to commence work during normal work hours.
- Normal service times are 5am to 7pm PST, five days per week.
- Extended hours support is offered at additional cost.
- Optional on-premises support in larger metro areas is available throughout the US at additional cost.
- You retain full control of your customers and invoicing.
- Your clients enter incident reports using your own branded web portal, a toll-free phone number, or by sending a message to your dedicated email address.
- Every customer request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be monitored and modified online until resolution.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your SBEs.
Progent's Consulting for Network Service Firms
Progent's consulting expertise for network service organizations allows you to act as a sole source for virtually all IT guidance and troubleshooting your clients may need. You can build your team and core IT skills at your own pace without being forced to decline new business due to a gap in expertise or a shortage of personnel.
Important features of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
Major advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent works as a transparent supplement to your in-house IT service group, under your coordination, and invoices you rather than your customer.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent bills by the minute to minimize costs.
- Extensive Service Documentation: Progent utilizes an enterprise-class service documentation system to ensure that all IT services delivered are fully described. This makes it easy for your IT support organization to shift account responsibilities to in-house consultants when you have sufficient staff and relevant skill sets.
For a PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for providing Progent's IT support under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers.
- Safely Grow Your Service Business: You can easily and affordably take on additional opportunities outside your core fields of expertise and serve new territories without assuming the risks associated with expanding your head count too quickly.
- Strengthen Your Name: You can improve your positioning as a full-spectrum IT service firm by offering more solutions to more customers under your own company name.
- Add to Your Services Catalog: Progent can provide top-tier expertise in a broad range of technologies and can act as a reliable resource for expanding your IT support business.
- Fast Escalation: With a large roster of high-level IT experts ready to help, Progent can transition rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the toughest problems get resolved promptly.
- Keep Your Clients Happy: Satisfied clients keep coming back. By joining with Progent, you can keep delivering solutions without ever requiring clients to seek expertise outside the fold.
- Online Technical Support Professionals: For two decades, Progent has delivered remote network support from Call Center support to high-level consulting. Efficient remote service saves money and produces quick results.
- Major Industry Certifications: Progentís IT experts hold advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Citrix, Palo Alto Networks, and other technology leaders. Progent's security and compliance consultants have earned top certifications including ISSAP, CISM, and GIAC. Find out more about Progent's certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Aurora, Colorado Businesses
Progent's nationwide team of certified engineers offers Aurora, Colorado companies a broad range of remote consulting and troubleshooting expertise. Practice areas covered under Progent's consulting program for network service firms include:
Find Out More About Progent's Reseller Support for IT Service Firms in Aurora, Colorado
To learn additional information about Progent's reseller program for network service firms in Aurora, Colorado, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.