Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk, and Ticketing for IT Service Organizations in Aurora
Progent's consulting support for network service firms in Aurora Colorado allows your company to offer your customers Progent's consulting and Help Desk Call Center support under your own branding as a transparent augmentation of your in-house network support team. This can help you grow your client base, fill out your service portfolio, create happy clients, and improve your bottom line.
Progent's team of network engineers, PC support technicians, IT administrators, and data security professionals have worked as transparent supplements to the support staffs of some of the country's largest IT support businesses. Progent's breadth and depth of technical knowledge enables you to widen the capabilities of your IT support practice, and Progent's close integration with your support team lets you strengthen and protect your company's brand.
Progent is a network consulting firm with two decades of experience delivering remote expertise to small and middle-size organizations. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and maintains one of the biggest groups of Cisco-certified CCIE network infrastructure experts of any private IT services company in the world. Progent has delivered online IT assistance and advanced consulting to customers in every state in the country. (See testimonials from Progent's customers.)
Providing Progent's Services With Your Branding
Progent's consulting program for IT service organizations features transparent resale to your clients of professional IT services. Progent bills your firm exclusively and works under your direction to deliver your clients support services under your branding. In addition, Progent offers a low-cost Off-hours Support Service for clients who require 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk and Ticketing Services for Network Service Organizations
Ticketing systems are the enabling technology behind an efficient service desk. But enterprise-grade ticketing systems are not only costly to acquire and staff, but difficult to configure and maintain. Small or niche IT support providers seldom have the necessary financial or human resources. Progent's Call Center and ticketing program gives IT service organizations an economical way to retain their own branding while delivering their customers responsive desktop support services backed by a best-of-breed ticketing system and reinforced by fast escalation to subject matter experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Solution for Network Service Organizations
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT support firms takes advantage of Progent's sizable investments in advanced ticketing technology, an online desktop support team, and a group of geographically distributed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can use Progent's ticketing platform exclusively or Progent can establish communications with your existing ticketing system. The standard and optional features offered with Progent's Call Center and ticketing program enable your IT service firm to expand your physical and virtual support workload, the range of technologies your firm can handle, the number of geographies you can serve, and your hours of availability.
Key features of Progent's Call Center and ticketing program for IT support firms include:
For additional details on Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop support group delivers Level 1 end user help with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to commence work during normal business hours.
- Normal support hours are from 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days a week.
- Extended support is offered at extra cost.
- Optional on-premises support in major metro areas is available across the country at additional cost.
- You keep complete control of your customers and billing.
- Your customers submit service requests using your own branded web portal, an 800 phone number, or by directing an email to your specified email address.
- Each end user request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be tracked and updated online until they are closed.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for Network Service Firms
Progent's consulting expertise for network service organizations allows your support team to become a single source for practically all technical expertise your customers may require. You can build your team and strategic in-house competencies steadily without being forced to say no to opportunities due to a gap in in-house expertise or the absence of personnel.
Key features of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
Major benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
- Transparent Support: Progent works as a transparent supplement to your internal support group, responding to your management, and bills you rather than your client.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent charges by the minute to reign in expenses.
- Detailed Reporting: Progent utilizes an advanced documentation platform to ensure that all IT services performed are thoroughly described. This allows you to transfer account assignments to internal personnel once you have sufficient staff and relevant skill sets.
For a printable PDF datasheet about Progent's program for providing Progent's IT services under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers.
- Safely Grow Your Service Practice: You can quickly and safely take on additional jobs outside your main fields of expertise and open new territories without the risks associated with expanding your head count too quickly.
- Strengthen Your Brand: You can improve your mind share as a comprehensive IT service provider by delivering more solutions to more clients under your own company name.
- Add to Your Services Catalog: Progent can provide world-class support in a broad range of IT disciplines and can act as a dependable reservoir of skills for expanding your IT service business.
- Rapid Problem Escalation: With a sizable team of high-level technology experts available, Progent can escalate rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the toughest issues get resolved fast.
- Make Your Clients Satisfied: Happy customers stick. By joining with Progent, you can continue making your customers successful without ever forcing clients to look for help from other support firms.
- Remote Technical Support Experts: For two decades, Progent has provided online network support ranging from Call Center support to advanced consulting. Effective remote service saves money and produces fast results.
- Major Industry Certifications: Progent's engineers hold top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Juniper, IBM, and other leading technology companies. Progent's cybersecurity consultants have earned advanced certifications including ISSAP, CISM, and CRISC. Find out more details about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Aurora, Colorado Companies
Progent's seasoned roster of certified engineers can provide Aurora, Colorado companies a broad array of remote consulting and debugging expertise. Practice areas offered under Progent's reseller program for IT service organizations include:
Find Out More Details About Progent's Consulting Support for IT Service Firms in Aurora, Colorado
For more information about Progent's consulting program for network service firms in Aurora, Colorado, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.