Progent's Consulting, Help Desk, and Ticketing Support for Network Service Providers in Aurora
Progentís consulting support for network service organizations in Aurora Colorado allows your company to provide your clients Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk Call Center support using your company's own branding as a seamless augmentation of your regular network support team. This can help you add to your revenue, fill out your service catalog, create happy clients, and improve your bottom line.
Progent's team of network engineers, PC support specialists, network admins, and data security consultants have acted as transparent expansions to the support staffs of some of the country's biggest IT service businesses. Progentís range of expertise allows you to add to the capabilities of your IT support practice, and Progentís transparency helps you promote and preserve your company's brand.
Progent is a network consulting company with 20 years of experience delivering remote consulting services to small and middle-size businesses. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and has one of the largest teams of Cisco CCIE network experts of any independent IT support company in the world. Progent has delivered remote IT support and advanced consulting to customers in every state in the country. (Check out testimonials from Progent's clients.)
Using Progent's Services Under Your Branding
Progent's consulting program for IT service firms offers transparent resale to your clients of world-class services. Progent invoices your firm directly and works under your instructions to provide your clients support services under your brand. Also, Progent has an affordable Off-hours Support Service for customers who require access to 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk and Ticketing for IT Service Providers
Ticketing systems are the enabling technology behind an efficient Help Desk. But enterprise-grade ticketing systems are not just costly to acquire and staff, but difficult to configure and manage. Smaller IT service providers do not have the required budget or personnel. Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program offers IT support organizations an affordable way to keep their own branding while delivering their customers world-class desktop support backed by a best-of-breed ticketing system and reinforced by rapid escalation to subject matter experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Solution for IT Service Providers
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution for IT support companies leverages Progent's sizable investments in advanced ticketing technology, an online desktop support team, and a group of geographically dispersed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can use Progent's ticketing system as a secure tenant or Progent can establish data interchange with your current ticketing platform. The features available with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing services allow you to expand your support workload, the diversity of technical issues your company can take on, the number of geographies you can service, and your overall availability.
Key features of Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program for IT support organizations include:
To see more information on Progent's Call Center and ticketing outsourcing solution, see Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop support team provides Level 1 end user help with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to begin work during normal work hours.
- Standard support times are from 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days a week.
- Extended hours support is available at additional cost.
- Optional onsite support in larger metros is offered across the country at extra cost.
- You retain complete control of your clients and invoicing.
- Your customers submit incident reports using your own branded web portal, a toll-free number, or by directing a request to your assigned mailbox.
- Every end user request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be monitored and updated online while they are active.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your SMEs.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for IT Service Firms
Progent's consulting for IT service firms allows you to become a sole source for virtually all IT guidance and troubleshooting your clients may require. You can grow your team and strategic IT skills steadily without having to say no to new business owing to a gap in in-house expertise or a shortage of personnel.
Key aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
Major advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent works as a transparent extension of your in-house IT service group, under your management, and invoices your firm instead of your client.
- Granular Billing: Progent bills on a per-minute basis to reign in expenses.
- Detailed Service Reporting: Progent uses an enterprise-class reporting platform to make sure all IT services performed are fully described. This enables your IT support organization to shift service responsibilities to in-house consultants once you have sufficient people and relevant skill sets.
To read or download a PDF datasheet about Progent's program for providing Progent's IT services under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms.
- Safely Grow Your Service Business: You can quickly and safely accept more jobs beyond your main areas of expertise and open additional geographies without exposure to the risks associated with expanding your full-time staff too rapidly.
- Re-enforce Your Brand: You can improve your positioning as a comprehensive network support provider by delivering more services to more customers under your own brand.
- Flesh Out Your IT Support Portfolio: Progent offers world-class support in a wide array of technologies and can act as a reliable reservoir of skills for growing your IT service operations.
- Fast Escalation: Thanks to a large team of top-level technology experts ready to help, Progent can escalate quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the most challenging problems can be handled fast.
- Make Your Clients Satisfied: Happy customers are loyal. By teaming with Progent, you can continue delivering solutions without ever requiring clients to seek help from your competitors.
- Online Technical Support Professionals: For 20 years, Progent has provided remote IT support from Help Desk services to advanced consulting. Effective remote support saves money while delivering fast solutions.
- Major Certifications: Progentís engineers have earned advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Juniper, IBM, and other leading vendors. Progent's cybersecurity consultants hold advanced certifications including CISSP, CISM, and CRISC. Learn more details about Progent's industry certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Aurora, Colorado Companies
Progent's nationwide team of certified consultants and technical experts can provide Aurora, Colorado organizations a wide range of remote technical guidance and debugging services. Practice areas offered under Progent's reseller program for IT service firms include:
Learn More About Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Organizations in Aurora, Colorado
To learn more information about Progent's consulting support for IT service firms in Aurora, Colorado, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.