Expanding your telecommuter workforce may have a significant effect on IT architecture, security/compliance, and company processes. Progent has two decades of experience assisting SMBs to plan, deploy, administer, tune, and troubleshoot IT environments that support a remote workforce. Progent can assist your Aurora company to pick the right tools and follow best practices in building and operating a safe virtual solution for telecommuters that promotes teamwork and delivers top business value. Progent can provide services that go from as-needed guidance for getting you past occasional IT bottlenecks to full project management to help you successfully complete mission-critical initiatives.
Progent can assist Aurora, Colorado organizations to with any aspect of building a high-performing work-from-home environment by providing network infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud connectivity, helpdesk augmentation, security and compliance, data protection solutions, and centralized management.
Infrastructure for an At-Home Workforce
Setting up the network infrastructure required for a remote work environment can be especially complex if you must accommodate a mix of personal hardware such as PCs and laptops, Internet routers, and wireless appliances from various vendors and with a variety of operating systems and firmware releases. Progent's background delivering online help for both outdated and modern IT products in virtual office venues allows you to make cost-effective use of your existing network infrastructure and provides you with fast access to expertise for implement necessary updates. Support services available from Progent to assist your company to implement a high-functioning work-at-home infrastructure include:
- VPN connectivity makes it possible to create a secure tunnel for authorized at-home workers to use IT resources situated at your corporate datacenter or in a public cloud. Progent's consultants can help your company to configure and maintain VPN access between your teleworkers and your various network resources by providing online VPN configuration consulting. For businesses using Cisco's ASA security appliances, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA experts can assist your at-home workers to set up Cisco's popular AnyConnect client software to provide secure VPN connections for a wide range of endpoint devices such as Windows, macOS, iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure products enable a telecommuter to see and use a remote computer's desktop. This technology provides network managers more control over the digital ecosystem of telecommuters and offers remote users a familiar experience. Progent's virtual desktop services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops expertise.
- Routers attach at-home networks to the Internet and support VPN tunnels, home wireless connectivity, and firewalls. Progent offers top-tier online support for configuring home routers from all major manufacturers. See router integration support from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wireless networks, often shared by the whole family and guests, are commonly used by telecommuters to connect to their router for work. This can create performance and cybersecurity problems. Progent can assist businesses to resolve these issues by delivering services like Cisco Aironet integration consulting, Cisco-certified Meraki WiFi installation expertise, and Ubiquiti wireless AP integration help.
- Internet access solutions impact the performance and availability of connections between telecommuters and the company network. Vital applications may require redundant Internet connections in the event the primary connection breaks. Progent can provide expertise for selecting service providers, choosing appropriate bandwidth and data volume packages, and configuring high-availability Internet access. See Internet connectivity integration services.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Expertise
To contact Progent about creating and maintaining an efficient work-from-home solution for your Aurora, Colorado company, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.