Enlarging your remote workforce can have a significant effect on network architecture, cybersecurity, and corporate workflows. Progent has 20 years of experience helping SMBs to plan, deploy, administer, tune, and debug IT environments that incorporate at-home workers. Progent can assist your Aurora company to select the right technologies and adhere to leading practices in creating and operating a secure virtual ecosystem for teleworkers that promotes teamwork and returns top value. Progent offers services that go from as-needed guidance for getting you past challenging IT bottlenecks to full project management or co-management to help you carry out business-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can help Aurora, Colorado businesses to succeed with any aspect of creating a high-performing work-from-home ecosystem by delivering infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice expertise, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud connectivity, Call Desk services, security monitoring, backup/restore solutions, and centralized management.
Network Infrastructure for an At-Home Workforce
Setting up the network infrastructure needed for a remote work environment can be especially challenging if you have to accommodate a combination of personal equipment such as desktop computers and laptops, routers, and Wi-Fi appliances from various vendors and with a mix of OS software and firmware releases. Progent's background providing remote help for both legacy and current technologies in remote office solutions allows you to make efficient use of your existing infrastructure and offers fast access to expertise for making essential updates. Services offered by Progent to help you to create a high-functioning work-at-home infrastructure include:
- Virtual Private Network connectivity makes it possible to create a secure tunnel for authorized remote employees to use IT resources situated at your corporate data center or in the cloud. Progent's consultants can help your company to configure and manage VPN access between your teleworkers and your various network resources by providing online VPN integration consulting. For organizations using Cisco's ASA security appliances, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA Firewall consultants can help your telecommuters to utilize Cisco's popular AnyConnect client software for secure VPN connections for a broad selection of endpoint devices such as Windows, Mac, Apple iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure products allow a teleworker to see and use a data center PC's desktop. This provides IT managers more control over the digital ecosystem of at-home employees and offers remote users a familiar experience. Progent's virtual desktop services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI expertise.
- Routers attach home networks to the Internet and support VPN tunnels, local wireless networks, and firewalls. Progent offers top-tier online consulting for setting up routers from all major manufacturers. See router configuration services from Cisco-certified consultants.
- Home Wi-Fi networks, often supporting families and guests, are frequently used by telecommuters to connect to their router for work. This can cause throughput as well as cybersecurity problems. Progent can assist you to mitigate these issues by providing services that include Cisco Aironet integration expertise, Cisco-certified Meraki wireless deployment expertise, and Ubiquiti Unifi wireless AP integration help.
- Internet access methods impact the speed and availability of connections between at-home workers and the corporate data center. Line-of-business applications may demand backup Internet access in the event the primary connection fails. Progent can provide expertise for selecting ISPs, choosing sensible bandwidth and data volume offerings, and configuring high-availability Internet connections. Refer to Internet access solutions.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Expertise
To contact Progent about building and maintaining an efficient telecommuter environment for your Aurora, Colorado company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.