Expanding your remote workforce may have a major impact on IT infrastructure, security/compliance, and corporate processes. Progent has 20 years of experience helping businesses of all sizes to design, configure, manage, tune, and troubleshoot IT environments that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can assist your Aurora company to pick the right tools and adhere to leading practices in creating and maintaining a safe virtual office solution for telecommuters that facilitates collaboration and delivers top value. Progent offers support services ranging from on demand expertise for helping you past challenging technical roadblocks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you successfully complete mission-critical tasks.
Progent can assist Aurora, Colorado companies to with any facet of creating a high-functioning work-from-home environment by providing network infrastructure configuration services, IP voice expertise, video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud integration, Help Desk augmentation, security monitoring, data protection solutions, and streamlined management.
Network Infrastructure for Telecommuters
Integrating the physical and software infrastructure needed for a remote work environment can be especially complicated if you have to manage a mix of personal hardware like desktop computers and notebooks, Internet routers, and wireless appliances from an assortment of vendors and with a variety of OS software and firmware levels. Progent's background delivering remote support for both legacy as well as modern IT products in remote office venues allows you to make efficient use of your existing network infrastructure and provides you with fast access to top-tire consultants for making essential upgrades. Support services offered by Progent to help you to create a high-functioning telecommuting infrastructure include:
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) technology allows you to establish a safe connection for authenticated remote employees to use IT resources located at your company datacenter or in the cloud. Progent's consultants can assist you to configure and manage VPN access between your at-home workforce and your various network resources by providing remote VPN configuration consulting. For businesses using Cisco's ASA security appliances, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA Firewall consultants can assist your telecommuters to utilize Cisco's AnyConnect software to provide secure VPN connections for a wide range of endpoint devices such as Microsoft Windows, macOS, Apple iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) platforms allow a teleworker to view and interact with a remote PC's desktop. This provides network managers substantial control over the digital ecosystem of at-home employees and offers them a familiar work experience. Progent's virtual desktop services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops expertise.
- Routers connect home networks to the Internet and support VPN tunnels, local Wi-Fi connectivity, and firewalls. Progent can provide top-tier remote support for integrating routers from a variety of vendors. See router configuration support from Cisco-certified consultants.
- Home Wi-Fi networks, often supporting an entire household and guests, are commonly utilized by telecommuters to connect to their Internet router for work. This can cause performance and cybersecurity issues. Progent can assist businesses to resolve these problems by delivering services that include Cisco Aironet configuration consulting, Cisco-certified Meraki wireless installation expertise, and Ubiquiti WiFi AP setup assistance.
- Internet access solutions impact the speed and reliability of connections between telecommuters and the corporate data center. Vital processes might require backup Internet connections in case the primary connection fails. Progent offers expertise for picking Internet service providers, selecting appropriate bandwidth and data volume offerings, and setting up high-availability Internet connections. See Internet access solutions.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Support Services
To contact Progent about creating and managing an efficient work-from-home solution for your Aurora, Colorado organization, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.