Enlarging your at-home workforce can have a significant impact on IT infrastructure, security, and corporate processes. Progent has 20 years of background helping SMBs to design, configure, manage, optimize, and troubleshoot IT environments that support at-home workers. Progent can assist your Aurora organization to pick the right tools and follow best practices in building and maintaining a safe virtual ecosystem for teleworkers that promotes collaboration and returns maximum value. Progent offers support services that go from on demand expertise for getting you past challenging IT roadblocks to full project management or co-management to help you successfully complete business-critical initiatives.
Progent can assist Aurora, Colorado organizations to succeed with any aspect of building a high-performing work-from-home ecosystem by delivering infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud integration, Help Desk outsourcing, data security, data protection solutions, and centralized management.
Infrastructure for Teleworkers
Integrating the network infrastructure required for a remote work environment can be particularly complicated if you have to manage a combination of worker-owned hardware such as PCs and notebooks, Internet routers, and Wi-Fi appliances from different manufacturers and with a variety of operating systems and firmware releases. Progent's background providing online support for both legacy as well as modern technologies in remote office solutions allows you to make cost-effective use of your available network infrastructure and provides you with ready access to expertise for implement necessary upgrades. Support services available from Progent to assist you to create a productive work-at-home infrastructure include:
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) technology makes it possible to create a secure tunnel for authorized at-home employees to access IT resources situated at your company data center or in a public cloud. Progent's consultants can assist your company to deploy and manage VPN access between your teleworkers and your key IT resources by providing online VPN configuration consulting. For businesses with Cisco's ASA security appliances, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA Firewall consultants can help your remote workers to utilize Cisco's popular AnyConnect client software for safe VPN tunneling for a broad selection of endpoint devices such as Microsoft Windows, macOS, Apple iOS, Linux, and Google Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) platforms enable a teleworker to view and interact with a data center computer's desktop. This technology gives IT managers significant control over the computing environment of telecommuters and offers them a familiar work experience. Progent's virtual desktop services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI expertise.
- Routers connect at-home computer networks to the Internet and support VPN tunnels, home wireless connectivity, and firewalls. Progent offers top-tier online support for deploying routers from a range of manufacturers. See router integration support from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wireless networks, typically supporting an entire household and guests, are commonly used by telecommuters to access their Internet router for work. This can create performance as well as cybersecurity problems. Progent can assist you to resolve these problems by delivering expertise like Aironet configuration consulting, Cisco-certified Meraki wireless installation consulting, and Ubiquiti WiFi access point integration help.
- Internet connectivity methods impact the performance and availability of connections between telecommuters and the company data center. Mission-critical processes might require redundant Internet access in case the primary connection fails. Progent offers expertise for identifying service providers, selecting appropriate service offerings, and configuring redundant Internet connections. See Internet access solutions.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about building and maintaining a productive telecommuter solution for your Aurora, Colorado company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.