Expanding your at-home workforce can have a significant effect on IT infrastructure, security, and corporate culture. Progent has two decades of experience helping SMBs to plan, deploy, administer, tune, and troubleshoot IT networks that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can assist your Aurora organization to select the right tools and follow best practices in creating and operating a secure virtual ecosystem for telecommuters that promotes collaboration and returns top value. Progent can provide services ranging from as-needed expertise for helping you over challenging technical bottlenecks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you successfully complete business-critical initiatives.
Progent can help Aurora, Colorado organizations to succeed with any facet of building a high-functioning telecommuting ecosystem by delivering infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud integration, helpdesk outsourcing, endpoint security, backup/restore solutions, and centralized management.
Network Infrastructure for Telecommuters
Setting up the network infrastructure required to support a remote workforce can be especially complicated if you must accommodate a mix of worker-owned hardware such as PCs and laptops, Internet routers, and Wi-Fi appliances from an assortment of vendors and with a mix of OS software and firmware releases. Progent's experience providing online support for both legacy as well as modern IT products in virtual office solutions enables you to make cost-effective use of your available infrastructure and provides you with fast access to expertise for making essential upgrades. Support services offered by Progent to help your company to implement a productive work-at-home infrastructure include:
- VPN connectivity allows you to establish a safe tunnel for authorized remote employees to access IT assets situated at your corporate datacenter or in the cloud. Progent can assist your company to configure and maintain VPN connections between your teleworkers and your various IT resources by providing online VPN integration consulting. For organizations using Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA experts can assist your remote workers to set up Cisco's AnyConnect software to provide secure VPN tunneling for a wide selection of devices including Microsoft Windows, Mac, iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) platforms enable an at-home worker to see and use a data center computer's desktop. This technology gives network managers significant control over the computing ecosystem of at-home employees and ensures them a familiar work experience. Progent's VDI services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI expertise.
- Routers attach at-home networks to the Internet and support VPN tunnels, local Wi-Fi connectivity, and firewalls. Progent can provide top-tier online consulting for integrating routers from a range of manufacturers. See router configuration services from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wireless networks, typically supporting an entire household and guests, are frequently utilized by at-home employees to access their Internet router for work. This can create throughput and cybersecurity issues. Progent can assist businesses to mitigate these issues by providing expertise that include Cisco Aironet configuration expertise, Cisco-certified Meraki WiFi installation consulting, and Ubiquiti WiFi access point integration assistance.
- Internet connectivity methods impact the speed and availability of connections between at-home workers and the company network. Mission-critical processes may require redundant Internet connections in the event the normal connection fails. Progent can provide expertise for selecting service providers, choosing sensible bandwidth and data volume packages, and configuring fault-tolerant Internet connections. See Internet connectivity integration services.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To contact Progent about building and managing a productive work-from-home environment for your Aurora, Colorado business, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.