Expanding your remote workforce can have a major effect on IT architecture, security, and corporate workflows. Progent has 20 years of background helping small and mid-size businesses to design, configure, manage, optimize, and debug IT networks that incorporate at-home workers. Progent can assist your Aurora organization to pick the appropriate tools and follow best practices in building and maintaining a safe virtual office ecosystem for teleworkers that facilitates collaboration and delivers top business value. Progent can provide services that go from as-needed expertise for helping you past challenging IT bottlenecks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you successfully complete business-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can assist Aurora, Colorado businesses to succeed with any aspect of creating a high-functioning work-at-home environment by providing infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud integration, Call Desk outsourcing, security monitoring, data protection solutions, and centralized management.
Network Infrastructure for Telecommuters
Setting up the physical and software infrastructure needed to support a remote workforce can be particularly complex if you must manage a combination of personal equipment like desktop computers and notebooks, Internet routers, and Wi-Fi APs from different manufacturers and with a variety of OS software and firmware releases. Progent's experience delivering remote help for both legacy as well as current IT products in virtual office solutions allows you to make efficient use of your existing network infrastructure and offers ready access to expertise for making essential upgrades. Support services offered by Progent to assist you to implement a productive telecommuting infrastructure include:
- VPN connectivity makes it possible to create a safe tunnel for authorized remote workers to access IT assets located at your company datacenter or in the cloud. Progent can help your company to configure and manage VPN connections between your at-home workforce and your various network resources by providing remote VPN integration support. For businesses using Cisco's ASA security appliances, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA experts can help your at-home workers to utilize Cisco's AnyConnect software for secure VPN connections for a wide selection of endpoint devices such as Windows, macOS, iOS, Linux, and Google Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure platforms enable a teleworker to see and use a remote PC's desktop. This provides network managers substantial control over the digital environment of at-home employees and ensures remote users a consistent and more productive experience. Progent's virtual desktop consulting services include Windows Remote Desktop integration and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI expertise.
- Routers connect at-home networks to the Internet and typically support VPN connections, home wireless networks, and firewalls. Progent can provide expert remote support for configuring home routers from all major vendors. See router integration services from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wi-Fi networks, typically shared by an entire household and visitors, are frequently utilized by telecommuters to access their router for work. This can cause performance as well as cybersecurity issues. Progent can help you to resolve these issues by providing services like Aironet integration consulting, Cisco Meraki WiFi installation expertise, and Ubiquiti Unifi WiFi access point setup assistance.
- Internet connectivity methods affect the performance and availability of connections between at-home workers and the corporate data center. Line-of-business processes may require redundant Internet access in the event the normal connection breaks. Progent can provide guidance for picking Internet service providers, choosing sensible service bundles, and configuring high-availability Internet access. Refer to Internet access solutions.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about creating and maintaining an efficient telecommuter environment for your Aurora, Colorado company, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.