Expanding your at-home workforce can have a significant effect on IT architecture, cybersecurity, and corporate workflows. Progent has two decades of experience helping small and mid-size businesses to plan, configure, manage, tune, and troubleshoot IT networks that support a remote workforce. Progent can help your Austin organization to pick the right tools and follow leading practices in creating and maintaining a safe virtual ecosystem for telecommuters that facilitates collaboration and delivers top value. Progent can provide services ranging from on demand guidance for helping you past occasional technical roadblocks to full project management or co-management to help you carry out mission-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can help Austin, Texas organizations to with any facet of building a high-performing work-from-home environment by delivering infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud connectivity, Help Desk augmentation, endpoint security, backup/restore solutions, and centralized management.
Video Conferencing for Remote Workers
A wide selection of video conferencing platforms from leading vendors enable virtual meetings, video conferencing, chat, and content sharing for both onsite workers and teleworkers. Many organizations utilize a mix of products to accommodate their various partners and customers. Progent can help your organization to maintain your existing voice/video conferencing ecosystem and enhance the productivity of your remote workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications platform that supports real-time presence, instant messaging, voice and video calling and conferencing plus the seamless integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent offers the skills of Microsoft-certified consultants who can assist you to configure and manage Skype for Business client software to accommodate your at-home employees. For details about Progent's support expertise for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business consulting experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video phone platform for compatible iOS and macOS devices. FaceTime works over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current editions of FaceTime support up to 32 concurrent users for voice/video sessions. For details about Progent's consulting services for FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports online conferencing for most desktop or mobile devices. Offered via Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex capabilities include sharing specific content or screens, presentations that incorporate rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, session capture, plus revision and playback for future reference. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Cisco Webex and for additional IP video solutions from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams provides a hub for conferencing, contacts, and content with capabilities such as IP voice and video conferencing, persistent threaded chat, plus file sharing. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Teams as well as for other Microsoft 365 apps, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Conferencing Apps supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide integration and debugging expertise for these products and
assist you to optimize your WAN infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about creating and maintaining a productive telecommuter environment for your Austin, Texas business, call 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.