Enlarging your at-home workforce may have a significant effect on network architecture, security/compliance, and company processes. Progent has 20 years of experience helping SMBs to design, configure, manage, optimize, and debug IT networks that incorporate at-home workers. Progent can assist your Austin company to pick the appropriate tools and follow leading practices in creating and maintaining a safe virtual solution for telecommuters that facilitates teamwork and delivers top business value. Progent offers support services that go from as-needed expertise for getting you over challenging technical bottlenecks to full project management or co-management to help you successfully complete business-critical tasks.
Progent can assist Austin, Texas organizations to succeed with any facet of creating a high-functioning telecommuting ecosystem by providing network infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud integration, Help Desk augmentation, security and compliance, backup/restore solutions, and unified management.
Video Conferencing for Remote Workers
A wide selection of voice/video conferencing platforms from major technology companies support online meetings, video conferencing, chat, and screen/content sharing for both local users and telecommuters. Many organizations utilize multiple conferencing products to meet the needs of their different partners and customers. Progent can help your organization to maintain your current voice/video conferencing ecosystem and optimize the engagement of your at-home employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading communications product that supports presence, IM, audio and video calling and conferencing plus the seamless integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent can provide the expertise of Microsoft-certified consultants who can assist your company to set up and manage Skype for Business client software to support your remote workforce. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business consulting services.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video calling app for iOS, iPadOS, iPod and Mac devices. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer editions of FaceTime allow up to 32 concurrent users for voice/video sessions. For details about Progent's support expertise for FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides remote conferencing for most computing devices. Offered through Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex capabilities include sharing discrete content or screens, presentations that embed rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, session capture, plus editing and playback for future reference and training. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Cisco Webex and for other video conferencing solutions from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a hub for conversations, contacts, and information with features such as voice/video calling, persistent threaded chat, plus data sharing. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Teams as well as for other Office 365 products, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and debugging expertise for these conferencing platforms and
help you to optimize your network architecture to host them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about building and managing a productive work-from-home environment for your Austin, Texas company, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.