Expanding your at-home workforce can have a major effect on network architecture, security, and corporate processes. Progent has two decades of experience helping small and mid-size businesses to plan, deploy, administer, tune, and troubleshoot IT networks that incorporate a remote workforce. Progent can assist your Austin organization to select the right technologies and follow best practices in building and operating a secure virtual ecosystem for telecommuters that facilitates collaboration and returns maximum business value. Progent can provide support services that go from as-needed expertise for getting you past challenging IT roadblocks to comprehensive project management to help you successfully complete mission-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can help Austin, Texas businesses to with any aspect of building a high-performing work-from-home ecosystem by providing network infrastructure configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud connectivity, Help Desk outsourcing, security monitoring, backup/restore solutions, and centralized management.
Video Conferencing for Telecommuters
A broad selection of video conferencing platforms from major vendors enable online discussions, video conferencing, chat, and screen sharing for both local workers and teleworkers. Many companies use a mix of conferencing products to accommodate their different partners and clients. Progent's communications experts can help you to manage your current voice/video conferencing ecosystem and enhance the productivity of your at-home workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular communications product that supports real-time presence, instant messaging, audio and video conferencing as well as the seamless integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent offers the skills of Microsoft-certified consultants who can assist you to set up and manage Skype for Business client software to accommodate your remote workforce. For details about Progent's support services for Skype for Business, visit Skype for Business consulting services.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video phone platform for iOS, iPadOS, iPod and macOS computers and smartphones. FaceTime runs on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer editions of FaceTime support as many as 32 concurrent users for voice/video calls. For details about Progent's consulting services for FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports remote conferencing for most desktop or mobile devices. Delivered through Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex capabilities include sharing specific content or computer screens, presentations that embed rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, network-based capture, plus revision and playback for future reference and training. For details about Progent's support expertise for Webex as well as for additional video conferencing products from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams provides a portal for conferencing, contacts, and content with features that include IP voice and video conferencing, persistent threaded chat, plus data sharing. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Microsoft Teams and for additional Office 365 apps, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and troubleshooting expertise for these conferencing platforms and
assist your business to optimize your network architecture to host them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about creating and maintaining a productive work-from-home solution for your Austin, Texas business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.