Expanding your at-home workforce can have a significant impact on IT architecture, security/compliance, and corporate culture. Progent has 20 years of background helping SMBs to design, deploy, manage, optimize, and debug IT networks that support at-home workers. Progent can assist your Austin organization to pick the right tools and follow best practices in building and operating a safe virtual ecosystem for telecommuters that promotes collaboration and returns top business value. Progent offers services ranging from on demand expertise for helping you over challenging technical bottlenecks to full project management to help you successfully complete mission-critical initiatives.
Progent can assist Austin, Texas businesses to with any aspect of creating a high-performing telecommuting environment by providing infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice expertise, video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud integration, Help Desk services, security and compliance, backup/restore solutions, and centralized management.
Video Conferencing for an At-Home Workforce
A broad range of voice/video conferencing products from leading vendors enable online meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat sessions, and content sharing for both onsite workers and teleworkers. Many organizations use a mix of conferencing products to accommodate their different partners and customers. Progent's communications experts can assist your organization to maintain your current voice/video conferencing ecosystem and enhance the experience of your remote workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading communications platform that supports real-time presence, instant messaging, audio and video calling and conferencing as well as the transparent integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft-certified specialists who can help your company to deploy and maintain Skype for Business client software to support your remote workforce. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business integration services.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone app for iOS and Mac computers and smartphones. FaceTime runs on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer editions of FaceTime allow up to 32 concurrent users for video sessions. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports online conferencing for most desktop or mobile devices. Offered via Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex services include sharing discrete content or screens, presentations that embed rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, session capture, plus revision and playback for training. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Webex and for other IP video solutions from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams provides a portal for conferencing, contacts, and information with capabilities that include IP voice and video conferencing, persistent threaded chat, plus file sharing. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Microsoft Teams and for other Office 365 products, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Voice/Video Conferencing Apps supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver integration and troubleshooting services for these conferencing platforms and
assist you to tune your WAN architecture to host them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Support Services
To contact Progent about building and maintaining an efficient telecommuter environment for your Austin, Texas business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.