Enlarging your at-home workforce may have a major effect on network infrastructure, cybersecurity, and corporate processes. Progent has two decades of experience helping small and mid-size businesses to plan, deploy, administer, tune, and debug IT environments that support at-home workers. Progent can help your Austin organization to pick the right tools and follow best practices in creating and maintaining a secure virtual solution for teleworkers that promotes collaboration and delivers maximum value. Progent can provide support services that go from on demand guidance for getting you over occasional IT roadblocks to full project management or co-management to help you successfully complete business-critical initiatives.
Progent can help Austin, Texas businesses to succeed with any facet of building a high-functioning work-at-home ecosystem by providing network infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud connectivity, Call Desk outsourcing, endpoint security, data protection solutions, and streamlined management.
Network Infrastructure for Teleworkers
Integrating the physical and software infrastructure required for an at-home work environment can be particularly challenging if you must accommodate a mix of worker-owned hardware like PCs and notebooks, Internet routers, and Wi-Fi appliances from an assortment of manufacturers and with a mix of OS software and firmware levels. Progent's experience delivering remote help for both outdated and modern technologies in virtual office solutions enables you to make cost-effective use of your available network infrastructure and provides you with fast access to top-tire consultants for implement essential updates. Services offered by Progent to assist you to create a high-functioning work-at-home infrastructure include:
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) connectivity makes it possible to establish a safe connection for authorized at-home employees to access IT resources situated at your company datacenter or in the cloud. Progent's consultants can help you to deploy and manage VPN connections between your teleworkers and your key IT resources by providing remote VPN integration consulting. For businesses with Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA consultants can assist your telecommuters to set up Cisco's popular AnyConnect software to provide safe VPN tunneling for a wide selection of devices including Windows, Mac, iOS, Linux, and Google Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure products allow a teleworker to see and use a remote computer's desktop. This provides IT managers more control over the computing environment of at-home employees and offers remote users a consistent and more productive experience. Progent's VDI consulting services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops expertise.
- Routers connect at-home computer networks to the Internet and typically support VPN connections, home wireless networks, and firewalls. Progent can provide top-tier online support for integrating routers from a range of manufacturers. See router integration support from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wireless networks, typically supporting families and guests, are frequently used by telecommuters to access their router for work. This can cause performance and security problems. Progent can assist you to mitigate these issues by providing expertise like Cisco Aironet configuration consulting, Cisco-certified Meraki wireless deployment expertise, and Ubiquiti wireless AP integration assistance.
- Internet connectivity methods affect the speed and availability of connections between telecommuters and the corporate network. Line-of-business applications may demand redundant Internet access in case the normal connection breaks. Progent offers expertise for identifying Internet service providers, choosing appropriate bandwidth and data volume packages, and integrating high-availability Internet access. See Internet connectivity integration services.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To contact Progent about creating and managing an efficient work-from-home environment for your Austin, Texas company, call 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.