Expanding your at-home workforce may have a major effect on network architecture, security/compliance, and corporate workflows. Progent has two decades of experience helping businesses of all sizes to plan, deploy, manage, tune, and troubleshoot IT networks that support a remote workforce. Progent can assist your Austin organization to pick the appropriate technologies and follow leading practices in building and operating a secure virtual office solution for telecommuters that promotes collaboration and returns top value. Progent offers support services that go from as-needed expertise for helping you past challenging technical roadblocks to comprehensive project management to help you carry out business-critical initiatives.
Progent can assist Austin, Texas organizations to with any aspect of creating a high-performing telecommuting ecosystem by providing infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud integration, Call Desk outsourcing, security and compliance, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Network Infrastructure for Teleworkers
Setting up the physical and software infrastructure needed to support an at-home work environment can be especially complex if you have to accommodate a combination of worker-owned hardware like PCs and laptops, routers, and Wi-Fi appliances from different vendors and with a mix of operating systems and firmware releases. Progent's experience delivering remote support for both outdated and current technologies in remote office solutions allows you to make efficient use of your existing network infrastructure and provides you with ready access to expertise for implement necessary updates. Support services offered by Progent to assist your company to implement a high-functioning telecommuting infrastructure include:
- Virtual Private Network connectivity allows you to create a secure connection for authorized remote employees to access IT resources situated at your corporate data center or in a public cloud. Progent's consultants can assist your company to configure and maintain VPN connections between your at-home workforce and your various network resources by providing online VPN configuration consulting. For businesses using Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco ASA consultants can assist your telecommuters to set up Cisco's popular AnyConnect software for secure VPN connections for a wide range of devices including Microsoft Windows, macOS, Apple iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) platforms allow an at-home worker to see and interact with a remote computer's desktop. This technology provides IT managers more control over the computing environment of at-home employees and offers them a consistent and more productive experience. Progent's virtual desktop consulting services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI solutions.
- Routers attach home computer networks to the Internet and typically support VPN connections, home Wi-Fi connectivity, and firewall services. Progent offers top-tier online support for setting up routers from all major manufacturers. See router integration support from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wi-Fi networks, typically supporting families and guests, are frequently used by at-home employees to access their Internet router for work. This can create throughput and security issues. Progent can help businesses to resolve these issues by delivering services like Aironet configuration consulting, Cisco Meraki wireless deployment consulting, and Ubiquiti Unifi WiFi access point integration assistance.
- Internet access methods impact the speed and availability of connections between telecommuters and the corporate network. Mission-critical processes may require backup Internet access in the event the normal connection fails. Progent can provide expertise for picking service providers, selecting appropriate service bundles, and configuring fault-tolerant Internet connections. Refer to Internet connectivity integration services.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about building and managing a productive telecommuter environment for your Austin, Texas company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.