Progent's Consulting, Help Desk, and Ticketing Support for IT Service Organizations in Bakersfield
Progent's consulting services for IT service firms in Bakersfield California enables you to provide your customers Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk Call Center support under your brand as a seamless augmentation of your regular network services group. These services can help you add to your client base, flesh out your service catalog, satisfy your clients, and increase your bottom line.
Progent's team of network engineers, desktop support technicians, IT administrators, and data security consultants have acted as seamless extensions to the support staffs of some of the country's largest IT support businesses. Progent's range of expertise enables you to add to the capabilities of your IT service business, and Progent's transparency helps you promote and preserve your branding.
Progent is a network support firm with 20 years of background providing online expertise to small and middle-size companies. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and maintains one of the largest groups of Cisco-certified CCIE network engineers of any independent computer support company in the world. Progent has provided online IT assistance and consulting to customers in every state in the country. (See testimonials from Progent's clients.)
Providing Progent's Support Services With Your Own Brand
Progent's consulting program for network service firms offers transparent resale to your clients of professional services. Progent invoices your firm directly and works under your instructions to provide your customers support services under your branding. In addition, Progent offers an affordable Extended Hours Support Program for customers who require access to 24x7 support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing for Network Service Providers
Ticketing is fundamental to an efficient IT Call Center. But full-featured ticketing platforms are not just costly to license and staff, but difficult to set up and manage. Small or niche IT service firms seldom have the required financial or human resources. Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution gives IT service organizations a practical way to retain their own branding while delivering their customers responsive desktop support services backed by a best-of-breed ticketing platform and supplemented by rapid escalation to top-tier experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Program for Network Service Providers
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT service firms leverages Progent's sizable investments in highly scalable ticketing technology, a remote desktop services staff, and a group of geographically distributed subject matter experts. You can use Progent's ticketing platform as a secure tenant or Progent can set up data interchange with your existing ticketing system. The standard and optional features offered with Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution allow you to expand your support workload, the diversity of technical issues your business can take on, the number of locations you can serve, and your overall availability.
Important features of Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution for IT support organizations include:
For additional information on Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program, go to Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop support group provides Level 1 end user assistance with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to commence work during normal work hours.
- Normal service hours are 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days a week.
- Extended support is available at additional cost.
- Optional onsite support in major metros is offered throughout the country at additional cost.
- You have complete control of your customers and billing.
- Your clients enter incident reports by means of your custom branded Internet portal, a toll-free phone number, or by sending a request to your dedicated mailbox.
- Every customer request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be monitored and modified online until resolution.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your SMEs.
Progent's Consulting for Network Service Firms
Progent's consulting expertise for network service organizations allows your support team to act as a sole source for practically all technical guidance and troubleshooting your clients may require. You can grow your staff and core IT skills at your own pace without having to decline new business due to a lack of expertise or a shortage of personnel.
Key aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
Major benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
- Transparent Support: Progent works as a seamless supplement to your in-house IT service team, under your management, and invoices your firm rather than your client.
- Granular Billing: Progent charges by the minute to minimize expenses.
- Extensive Service Documentation: Progent uses an enterprise-class documentation platform to make sure all services delivered are thoroughly documented. This makes it easy for support group to transfer account assignments to internal consultants once you have enough staff and appropriate skill sets.
To read or download a PDF datasheet about Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT support expertise under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers.
- Safely Expand Your Service Practice: You can quickly and efficiently take on more jobs outside your main areas of expertise and serve new geographies without assuming the risks associated with expanding your full-time staff too rapidly.
- Strengthen Your Brand: You can improve your positioning as a comprehensive network service provider by offering more services to more customers using your own company name.
- Flesh Out Your IT Support Portfolio: Progent offers world-class support in a wide array of technologies and can act as a dependable reservoir of skills for growing your IT support business.
- Rapid Problem Escalation: Thanks to a large team of top-level IT experts ready to help, Progent can escalate rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the most challenging issues get resolved promptly.
- Keep Your Customers Happy: Happy customers are loyal. By joining with Progent, you can keep making your customers successful without ever forcing clients to seek help from other support firms.
- Remote Technical Support Professionals: For 20 years, Progent has provided remote IT support from Help Desk support to advanced consulting. Efficient online service saves money while delivering quick solutions.
- Advanced Certifications: Progent's engineers have earned advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Juniper, IBM, and other leading technology companies. Progent's cybersecurity experts have earned advanced certifications including ISSAP, CISA, and GIAC. Find out more about Progent's certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Bakersfield, California Businesses
Progent's seasoned team of certified consultants can deliver Bakersfield, California businesses a wide range of remote consulting and troubleshooting services. Practice areas offered under Progent's consulting program for IT service organizations include:
Find Out More About Progent's Consulting Program for IT Service Providers in Bakersfield, California
For additional details about Progent's reseller program for network service organizations in Bakersfield, California, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.