Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk, and Ticketing for Network Service Firms in Bakersfield
Progentís consulting support for network service organizations in Bakersfield California allows you to provide your clients Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk Call Center support using your company's brand as a seamless supplement to your regular network services team. This can put you on the fast track to grow your client base, expand your service offerings, create happy clients, and increase your bottom line.
Progent's team of network experts, PC integration and troubleshooting technicians, IT administrators, and data security professionals have acted as transparent extensions to the IT groups of some of the worldís largest IT support businesses. Progentís range of technical knowledge allows you to add to the scope of your IT service practice, and Progentís close integration with your support team helps you promote and protect your branding.
Progent is an IT consulting company with 20 years of background delivering remote expertise to small and middle-size organizations. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and has one of the biggest groups of Cisco CCIE network infrastructure experts of any independent computer services firm in the world. Progent has delivered remote technical support and consulting to customers in every state in the country. (Refer to testimonials from Progent's clients.)
Using Progent's Services With Your Branding
Progent's consulting program for network service organizations offers seamless resale to your clients of world-class services. Progent invoices your firm directly and performs under your direction to deliver your customers support services under your brand. In addition, Progent offers a low-cost Off-hours Support Program for clients who need access to 24x7 support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Services for IT Service Firms
Ticketing systems are the enabling technology behind an efficient Help Desk. But enterprise-grade ticketing systems are not just costly to acquire and staff, but difficult to configure and manage. Smaller IT support companies rarely have the necessary financial or human resources. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution gives IT service organizations an economical way to keep their own branding while delivering their customers world-class desktop support backed by a best-of-breed ticketing system and supplemented by fast escalation to high-level experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Program for Network Service Providers
Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution for IT support firms takes advantage of Progent's investments in highly scalable ticketing technology, an online desktop support staff, and a network of geographically distributed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can utilize Progent's ticketing platform exclusively or Progent can establish data interchange with your current ticketing system. The standard and optional features offered with Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution allow you to increase your support volume, the range of technologies your firm can take on, the locations you can serve, and your overall availability.
Important features of Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution for IT support organizations include:
For additional details about Progent's Service Desk and ticketing outsourcing program, see Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop service group provides Level 1 end user support with 1-hour service level agreement to begin work during standard business hours.
- Standard support hours are 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time, five days a week.
- Extended support is available at extra cost.
- Optional onsite support in major metros is offered throughout the country at extra cost.
- You keep full control of your clients and invoicing.
- Your clients submit incident reports by means of your own branded Internet portal, a toll-free phone number, or by sending a message to your specified mailbox.
- Each client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be tracked and modified online while they are active.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your SBEs.
Progent's Consulting for IT Service Providers
Progent's consulting for IT service organizations allows you to become a sole source for practically all IT guidance and troubleshooting your customers may require. You can grow your team and strategic in-house competencies steadily without having to say no to new business due to a lack of expertise or the absence of personnel.
Important aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
Top advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
- Transparent Support: Progent works as a transparent supplement to your internal IT service group, under your coordination, and invoices you instead of your client.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent charges by the minute to reign in expenses.
- Detailed Service Documentation: Progent utilizes an advanced documentation system to ensure that all services performed are thoroughly described. This enables your IT support organization to shift service responsibilities to in-house personnel once you have sufficient people and relevant technical skills.
For a printable PDF datasheet about Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT services under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers.
- Safely Expand Your Service Practice: You can easily and efficiently take on more opportunities beyond your main areas of expertise and serve new territories without the risks involved with expanding your head count too rapidly.
- Re-enforce Your Brand: You can solidify your positioning as a comprehensive network service provider by delivering more services to more clients under your own company name.
- Flesh Out Your IT Support Portfolio: Progent can provide top-tier support in a broad range of technologies and can act as a reliable reservoir of skills for growing your IT support operations.
- Rapid Escalation: With a sizable roster of senior technology experts available, Progent can escalate rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the toughest issues get resolved promptly.
- Make Your Customers Happy: Satisfied customers keep coming back. By teaming with Progent, you can continue delivering solutions without ever forcing clients to look for help from other support firms.
- Remote Support Professionals: For two decades, Progent has provided online network support ranging from Call Center support to advanced consulting. Effective online support cuts costs while delivering fast results.
- Advanced Certifications: Progentís engineers have earned top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Juniper, Palo Alto Networks, and other leading technology companies. Progent's cybersecurity consultants hold advanced certifications including CISSP, CISA, and CRISC. Find out more details about Progent's industry certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Bakersfield, California Companies
Progent's seasoned team of certified consultants can provide Bakersfield, California organizations a wide array of online technical guidance and troubleshooting services. Practice areas offered under Progent's reseller program for network service organizations include:
Learn More About Progent's Consulting Support for IT Service Organizations in Bakersfield, California
To learn more details about Progent's reseller program for IT service firms in Bakersfield, California, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.