Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing for Network Service Firms in Bakersfield
Progent's consulting services for network service firms in Bakersfield California enables your company to offer your customers Progent's consulting and Help Desk Call Center support with your own branding as a seamless augmentation of your regular IT services team. These services can put you on the fast track to add to your revenue, expand your service catalog, create happy clients, and improve your profits.
Progent's team of network engineers, desktop integration and troubleshooting specialists, network admins, and cybersecurity consultants have worked as seamless expansions to the support groups of some of the world's largest IT service businesses. Progent's breadth and depth of expertise allows you to broaden the capabilities of your IT support business, and Progent's transparency lets you elevate and preserve your branding.
Progent is an IT support firm with 20 years of background providing online expertise to small and middle-size businesses. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and has one of the largest teams of Cisco CCIE network experts of any private computer support company in the world. Progent has delivered remote technical assistance and advanced consulting to customers in every state in the U.S. (See recommendations from Progent's clients.)
Providing Progent's Services Under Your Branding
Progent's reseller program for network service organizations offers transparent resale to your customers of professional services. Progent invoices your firm exclusively and works under your direction to deliver your clients consulting and support services under your branding. Also, Progent offers an affordable Extended Hours Support Service for clients who require 24x7 support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Services for IT Service Firms
Ticketing is the enabling technology behind an effective service desk. But modern ticketing platforms are not only expensive to acquire and staff, but a hassle to set up and manage. Smaller IT service companies rarely have the required budget or personnel. Progent's Call Center and ticketing program offers IT support firms a practical way to retain their custom branding while providing their customers responsive desktop support backed by an advanced ticketing system and reinforced by rapid escalation to top-tier experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Program for IT Service Firms
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution for IT service organizations leverages Progent's sizable investments in highly scalable ticketing technology, a remote desktop support team, and a network of geographically dispersed subject matter experts. You can use Progent's ticketing system as a secure tenant or Progent can establish communications with your current ticketing system. The features offered with Progent's Service Desk and ticketing services enable you to increase your physical and virtual support workload, the diversity of technical issues your company can take on, the number of locations you can serve, and your overall availability.
Key features of Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT service companies include:
For more information about Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop support staff delivers Level 1 end user assistance with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to commence work during standard business hours.
- Standard support times are from 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time, five days per week.
- Extended support is available at extra cost.
- Optional on-premises support in major metro areas is available across the country at additional cost.
- You have full control of your customers and billing.
- Your clients enter incident reports using your branded web portal, an 800 phone number, or by sending an email to your specified email address.
- Every customer request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be monitored and updated remotely while they are active.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting for IT Service Organizations
Progent's consulting for network service providers allows you to act as a sole source for practically all IT guidance and troubleshooting your clients may require. You can build your staff and strategic in-house competencies at your own pace without having to decline opportunities due to a gap in in-house expertise or a shortage of personnel.
Important features of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
Major benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent works as a transparent extension of your in-house IT service group, responding to your management, and invoices your firm instead of your customer.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent bills on a per-minute basis to minimize expenses.
- Extensive Documentation: Progent utilizes an advanced reporting system to make sure all services delivered are thoroughly documented. This allows you to shift account responsibilities to in-house personnel once you have sufficient people and appropriate technical skills.
To read or download a printable PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for providing Progent's IT services under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers.
- Safely Grow Your Service Practice: You can easily and safely take on additional jobs beyond your core areas of expertise and open additional territories without exposure to the risks involved with expanding your head count too rapidly.
- Re-enforce Your Name: You can solidify your positioning as a comprehensive network service firm by offering more solutions to more clients under your own brand.
- Add to Your IT Support Portfolio: Progent can provide world-class support in a broad range of technologies and can be a dependable reservoir of skills for growing your IT support operations.
- Rapid Problem Escalation: With a large team of high-level technology experts ready to help, Progent can escalate quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the most challenging issues can be handled promptly.
- Make Your Customers Happy: Happy clients are loyal. By joining with Progent, you can continue making your customers successful without ever forcing clients to look for expertise outside the fold.
- Remote Support Professionals: For two decades, Progent has delivered remote network support from Call Center support to high-level consulting. Efficient remote support saves money while delivering quick results.
- Top Certifications: Progent's IT experts have earned advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Citrix, IBM, and other leading vendors. Progent's cybersecurity experts have earned advanced certifications including ISSAP, CISM, and GIAC. Find out more details about Progent's certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Bakersfield, California Businesses
Progent's seasoned roster of certified consultants offers Bakersfield, California businesses a broad range of remote consulting and troubleshooting expertise. Practice areas covered under Progent's reseller program for network service firms include:
Find Out More About Progent's Consulting Program for Network Service Firms in Bakersfield, California
To learn more details about Progent's reseller program for network service firms in Bakersfield, California, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.