Progent's Consulting, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing for IT Service Providers in Bakersfield
Progentís consulting services for network service organizations in Bakersfield California allows your company to provide your clients Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk support under your company's brand as a transparent supplement to your in-house network services group. These services can ease the way for you to grow your revenue, expand your service offerings, create happy clients, and improve your bottom line.
Progent's team of network engineers, PC support specialists, IT administrators, and cybersecurity consultants have worked as seamless expansions to the IT groups of some of the worldís biggest IT support businesses. Progentís breadth and depth of technical knowledge enables you to add to the capabilities of your IT support business, and Progentís close integration with your support team lets you strengthen and protect your branding.
Progent is an IT support company with two decades of background delivering online expertise to small and mid-size companies. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and maintains one of the biggest groups of Cisco CCIE network experts of any private IT services company in the world. Progent has delivered remote IT support and advanced consulting to clients in every state in the country. (See recommendations from Progent's clients.)
Reselling Progent's Support Services Under Your Branding
Progent's reseller program for IT service providers features seamless resale to your customers of world-class services. Progent invoices your firm directly and performs under your instructions to provide your customers support services under your branding. Also, Progent has an affordable Extended Hours Support Service for customers who require 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing for IT Service Firms
Ticketing is the enabling technology behind an effective IT Call Center. But modern ticketing platforms are not just costly to acquire and staff, but difficult to set up and maintain. Smaller IT service organizations rarely have the necessary financial or human resources. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program gives IT support firms a practical way to keep their own branding while providing their clients responsive desktop support services backed by an advanced ticketing system and supplemented by rapid escalation to subject matter experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Solution for IT Service Organizations
Progent's Call Center and ticketing program for IT support companies takes advantage of Progent's investments in advanced ticketing technology, an online desktop services staff, and a network of geographically distributed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can utilize Progent's ticketing platform as a secure tenant or Progent can set up communications with your existing ticketing system. The features offered with Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution allow you to expand your physical and virtual support workload, the diversity of technologies your company can handle, the locations you can service, and your overall availability.
Key features of Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution for IT service firms include:
For more details about Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program, go to Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop service group provides Level 1 end user support with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to begin work during normal business hours.
- Standard support hours are from 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time, five days a week.
- Extended hours support is offered at additional cost.
- Optional on-premises service in major metro areas is available throughout the US at additional cost.
- You retain complete control of your clients and invoicing.
- Your customers submit incident reports via your own branded Internet portal, an 800 number, or by directing a message to your assigned mailbox.
- Each client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be tracked and updated online until they are closed.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for Network Service Providers
Progent's consulting for network service providers allows you to act as a single point of contact for virtually all IT expertise your customers may require. You can grow your staff and core in-house competencies at your own pace without having to turn down opportunities owing to a lack of in-house expertise or a shortage of bandwidth.
Key features of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
Top advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent works as a seamless extension of your in-house support team, responding to your management, and invoices you rather than your client.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent charges by the minute to minimize costs.
- Detailed Service Documentation: Progent utilizes an advanced reporting system to ensure that all IT services delivered are fully documented. This enables your IT support organization to shift account responsibilities to internal consultants once you have enough staff and appropriate skill sets.
For a printable PDF datasheet about Progent's program for providing Progent's IT services under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers.
- Safely Expand Your Service Business: You can quickly and safely accept additional opportunities beyond your main areas of expertise and open additional geographies without exposure to the risks involved with increasing your head count too rapidly.
- Strengthen Your Name: You can improve your positioning as a full-spectrum IT support firm by delivering more solutions to more clients under your own company name.
- Flesh Out Your Services Catalog: Progent offers world-class support in a broad array of IT disciplines and can act as a dependable resource for expanding your IT service business.
- Rapid Problem Escalation: Thanks to a large roster of top-level technology experts ready to help, Progent can transition quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the toughest issues can be handled promptly.
- Make Your Clients Happy: Satisfied customers are loyal. By teaming with Progent, you can keep delivering solutions without ever forcing clients to seek expertise from your competitors.
- Online Support Professionals: For 20 years, Progent has delivered online IT support from Help Desk services to advanced consulting. Efficient online service saves money and produces fast solutions.
- Top Certifications: Progentís engineers have earned top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Citrix, IBM, and other technology leaders. Progent's cybersecurity consultants have earned top certifications including CISSP-ISSAP, CISM, and CRISC. Find out more about Progent's industry certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Bakersfield, California Organizations
Progent's nationwide roster of certified consultants and technical experts can deliver Bakersfield, California businesses a broad array of remote technical guidance and debugging services. Practice areas offered under Progent's consulting program for IT service providers include:
Find Out More Details About Progent's Reseller Support for Network Service Organizations in Bakersfield, California
For additional details about Progent's consulting support for network service organizations in Bakersfield, California, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.