Expanding your at-home workforce can have a significant effect on network infrastructure, cybersecurity, and corporate culture. Progent has two decades of experience helping small and mid-size businesses to design, configure, administer, tune, and troubleshoot IT environments that incorporate a remote workforce. Progent can assist your Baltimore organization to pick the right tools and follow best practices in creating and operating a safe virtual ecosystem for teleworkers that promotes teamwork and returns maximum value. Progent offers support services that go from on demand expertise for getting you over challenging technical bottlenecks to full project management to help you successfully complete mission-critical tasks.
Progent can help Baltimore, Maryland companies to with any aspect of building a high-functioning work-from-home ecosystem by providing network infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud integration, Call Desk outsourcing, security monitoring, backup/restore solutions, and unified management.
Infrastructure for a Remote Workforce
Setting up the network infrastructure needed to support a remote work environment can be particularly challenging if you must manage a combination of personal equipment like PCs and notebooks, Internet routers, and wireless APs from different manufacturers and with a mix of operating systems and firmware releases. Progent's experience providing online help for both legacy as well as modern technologies in remote office venues enables you to make efficient use of your available network infrastructure and offers ready access to top-tire consultants for making essential upgrades. Support services available from Progent to assist you to implement a high-functioning telecommuting ecosystem include:
- VPN technology makes it possible to establish a secure tunnel for authenticated remote workers to access IT assets situated at your corporate datacenter or in a public cloud. Progent's consultants can assist you to configure and manage VPN access between your teleworkers and your various IT resources by providing online VPN integration support. For organizations using Cisco's ASA security appliances, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA Firewall consultants can help your remote workers to set up Cisco's popular AnyConnect client software to provide secure VPN connections for a wide range of devices such as Windows, macOS, Apple iOS, Linux, and Google Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) products allow a telecommuter to see and use a remote PC's desktop. This gives network managers substantial control over the computing environment of at-home employees and ensures them a familiar work experience. Progent's VDI services include Windows Remote Desktop integration and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops expertise.
- Routers connect at-home computer networks to the Internet and typically support VPN tunnels, home wireless networks, and firewalls. Progent can provide top-tier online consulting for integrating routers from a variety of vendors. See router integration services from Cisco-certified consultants.
- Home Wireless networks, typically shared by families and visitors, are frequently used by telecommuters to access their Internet router for work. This can cause throughput as well as security issues. Progent can help you to resolve these issues by delivering expertise that include Aironet integration expertise, Cisco Meraki wireless deployment expertise, and Ubiquiti Unifi wireless AP setup assistance.
- Internet connectivity methods impact the performance and reliability of connections between at-home workers and the company network. Mission-critical processes might demand backup Internet connections in the event the normal connection breaks. Progent offers expertise for identifying service providers, selecting appropriate service offerings, and configuring fault-tolerant Internet connections. Refer to Internet access solutions.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about building and maintaining an efficient telecommuter solution for your Baltimore, Maryland company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.