Enlarging your telecommuter workforce can have a significant impact on network architecture, cybersecurity, and corporate processes. Progent has 20 years of experience assisting small and mid-size businesses to plan, configure, administer, tune, and debug IT networks that incorporate a remote workforce. Progent can help your Barra da Tijuca company to select the appropriate technologies and follow leading practices in building and operating a secure virtual office solution for teleworkers that facilitates collaboration and delivers maximum value. Progent can provide support services ranging from on demand guidance for getting you over occasional technical bottlenecks to full project management or co-management to help you successfully complete mission-critical initiatives.
Progent can help Barra da Tijuca, Rio de Janeiro companies to with any aspect of creating a high-functioning telecommuting environment by delivering infrastructure configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud integration, helpdesk augmentation, security monitoring, data protection solutions, and streamlined management.
Infrastructure for Telecommuters
Configuring the physical and software infrastructure required for a remote workforce can be especially complex if you must manage a mix of worker-owned hardware such as desktop computers and laptops, routers, and Wi-Fi APs from different manufacturers and with a mix of OS software and firmware levels. Progent's background delivering online help for both outdated as well as modern technologies in virtual office venues enables you to make cost-effective use of your available infrastructure and offers ready access to top-tire consultants for making essential updates. Support services offered by Progent to help you to implement a high-functioning work-at-home infrastructure include:
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) technology makes it possible to establish a safe connection for authenticated remote employees to use IT resources located at your corporate datacenter or in the cloud. Progent's consultants can assist you to deploy and manage VPN access between your teleworkers and your various IT resources by providing online VPN configuration support. For businesses with Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA consultants can help your remote workers to utilize Cisco's AnyConnect client software to provide safe VPN tunneling for a wide range of endpoint devices including Windows, macOS, Apple iOS, Linux, and Google Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure platforms enable a telecommuter to see and interact with a data center PC's desktop. This gives network managers significant control over the digital environment of telecommuters and ensures remote users a familiar experience. Progent's virtual desktop services include Windows Remote Desktop integration and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI expertise.
- Routers connect at-home networks to the Internet and support VPN tunnels, local Wi-Fi connectivity, and firewalls. Progent can provide top-tier online support for deploying home routers from a range of vendors. See router configuration services from Cisco-certified consultants.
- Home Wi-Fi networks, typically supporting families and visitors, are frequently used by telecommuters to access their Internet router for work. This can create performance as well as security issues. Progent can help you to mitigate these issues by providing expertise that include Cisco Aironet configuration expertise, Cisco Meraki wireless deployment expertise, and Ubiquiti Unifi wireless access point integration help.
- Internet access solutions impact the speed and reliability of connections between at-home workers and the company network. Mission-critical applications might demand backup Internet connections in case the primary connection fails. Progent can provide guidance for selecting ISPs, choosing sensible bandwidth and data volume packages, and configuring redundant Internet access. Refer to Internet access integration services.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about creating and maintaining an efficient work-from-home solution for your Barra da Tijuca, Rio de Janeiro business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.