Enlarging your remote workforce can have a major impact on network infrastructure, cybersecurity, and corporate processes. Progent has 20 years of background assisting businesses of all sizes to plan, configure, manage, optimize, and debug IT networks that support a remote workforce. Progent can help your Barra da Tijuca company to pick the appropriate technologies and follow best practices in building and operating a safe virtual office ecosystem for teleworkers that promotes collaboration and delivers maximum value. Progent offers services ranging from as-needed guidance for getting you over occasional technical bottlenecks to comprehensive project management to help you successfully complete mission-critical initiatives.
Progent can help Barra da Tijuca, Rio de Janeiro businesses to succeed with any facet of building a high-performing telecommuting environment by delivering network infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud connectivity, Help Desk augmentation, endpoint security, data protection solutions, and streamlined management.
Network Infrastructure for Teleworkers
Configuring the physical and software infrastructure required to support a remote workforce can be especially challenging if you must accommodate a combination of worker-owned hardware such as desktop computers and notebooks, Internet routers, and wireless appliances from various manufacturers and with a mix of operating systems and firmware levels. Progent's experience providing remote help for both outdated and modern technologies in virtual office solutions allows you to make cost-effective use of your existing infrastructure and offers ready access to top-tire consultants for implement necessary upgrades. Services offered by Progent to help you to create a high-functioning work-at-home infrastructure include:
- VPN technology allows you to create a secure connection for authenticated at-home workers to use IT assets located at your corporate datacenter or in the cloud. Progent can help your company to deploy and maintain VPN access between your teleworkers and your key IT resources by providing online VPN integration consulting. For organizations using Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA Firewall consultants can assist your remote workers to utilize Cisco's popular AnyConnect client software for secure VPN tunneling for a wide range of devices including Microsoft Windows, Mac, iOS, Linux, and Google Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure platforms allow a teleworker to view and interact with a data center computer's desktop. This technology provides network managers significant control over the digital ecosystem of telecommuters and ensures them a familiar experience. Progent's virtual desktop consulting services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI consulting.
- Routers attach at-home computer networks to the Internet and support VPN tunnels, local Wi-Fi connectivity, and firewall services. Progent can provide top-tier online support for deploying home routers from all major manufacturers. See router configuration support from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wi-Fi networks, typically supporting the whole family and guests, are frequently utilized by at-home employees to access their Internet router for work. This can create performance as well as cybersecurity problems. Progent can help businesses to resolve these issues by providing services like Cisco Aironet configuration consulting, Cisco-certified Meraki WiFi installation expertise, and Ubiquiti WiFi access point setup assistance.
- Internet access methods impact the performance and reliability of connections between at-home workers and the company data center. Business-critical processes may require backup Internet connections in case the normal connection fails. Progent offers expertise for selecting service providers, choosing sensible service packages, and setting up fault-tolerant Internet connections. Refer to Internet connectivity integration services.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about building and managing a productive work-from-home solution for your Barra da Tijuca, Rio de Janeiro business, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.