Enlarging your remote workforce can have a significant effect on IT infrastructure, security, and corporate workflows. Progent has 20 years of experience helping SMBs to plan, configure, manage, optimize, and troubleshoot IT networks that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can assist your Barra da Tijuca company to select the appropriate technologies and adhere to leading practices in creating and operating a safe virtual solution for teleworkers that promotes teamwork and delivers top value. Progent offers services ranging from on demand guidance for getting you over challenging technical bottlenecks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you successfully complete business-critical tasks.
Progent can assist Barra da Tijuca, Rio de Janeiro businesses to with any facet of building a high-functioning telecommuting ecosystem by providing network infrastructure configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud connectivity, Help Desk services, cybersecurity, backup/restore solutions, and centralized management.
Network Infrastructure for an At-Home Workforce
Integrating the network infrastructure required for a remote work environment can be particularly complex if you have to accommodate a combination of personal hardware like desktop computers and notebooks, Internet routers, and Wi-Fi APs from different manufacturers and with a variety of operating systems and firmware levels. Progent's experience providing online support for both outdated and current IT products in remote office solutions enables you to make cost-effective use of your available network infrastructure and offers ready access to top-tire consultants for implement necessary upgrades. Services offered by Progent to assist your company to implement a productive work-at-home ecosystem include:
- VPN connectivity makes it possible to establish a secure connection for authenticated at-home employees to access IT resources situated at your corporate data center or in the cloud. Progent's consultants can help your company to deploy and maintain VPN connections between your teleworkers and your various network resources by providing remote VPN configuration support. For businesses using Cisco's ASA security appliances, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA Firewall consultants can assist your telecommuters to utilize Cisco's AnyConnect software for secure VPN connections for a wide range of endpoint devices including Microsoft Windows, Mac, Apple iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) products allow a telecommuter to view and interact with a data center PC's desktop. This provides network managers significant control over the computing environment of telecommuters and ensures remote users a consistent and more productive experience. Progent's virtual desktop services include Windows Remote Desktop integration and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI solutions.
- Routers connect home computer networks to the Internet and typically support VPN tunnels, local Wi-Fi connectivity, and firewalls. Progent offers top-tier remote consulting for setting up routers from all major manufacturers. See router configuration support from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wireless networks, often shared by families and guests, are frequently utilized by at-home employees to connect to their router for work. This can cause throughput as well as security issues. Progent can help businesses to resolve these issues by providing services like Cisco Aironet integration consulting, Cisco-certified Meraki wireless installation expertise, and Ubiquiti WiFi access point setup assistance.
- Internet connectivity methods affect the performance and availability of connections between at-home workers and the company data center. Business-critical processes may require redundant Internet access in case the normal connection fails. Progent can provide guidance for identifying Internet service providers, choosing sensible bandwidth and data volume offerings, and integrating redundant Internet access. Refer to Internet access integration services.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about creating and managing a productive work-from-home environment for your Barra da Tijuca, Rio de Janeiro company, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.