Enlarging your remote workforce can have a significant effect on IT architecture, security/compliance, and corporate culture. Progent has 20 years of experience helping small and mid-size businesses to design, deploy, manage, optimize, and troubleshoot IT environments that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can help your Barra da Tijuca company to pick the appropriate technologies and follow best practices in creating and operating a secure virtual ecosystem for teleworkers that promotes teamwork and delivers top value. Progent can provide support services ranging from as-needed guidance for helping you over occasional IT roadblocks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you carry out business-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can help Barra da Tijuca, Rio de Janeiro organizations to with any facet of creating a high-performing work-at-home ecosystem by delivering infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud integration, Call Desk augmentation, cybersecurity, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Network Infrastructure for a Remote Workforce
Integrating the network infrastructure required to support a remote workforce can be especially challenging if you must manage a combination of personal equipment like desktop computers and notebooks, routers, and wireless appliances from different vendors and with a variety of operating systems and firmware levels. Progent's background providing online help for both legacy and modern technologies in remote office solutions enables you to make cost-effective use of your existing network infrastructure and provides you with ready access to expertise for making necessary updates. Services available from Progent to help you to create a high-functioning work-at-home ecosystem include:
- VPN connectivity allows you to establish a secure connection for authenticated at-home employees to use IT assets situated at your company datacenter or in the cloud. Progent can assist your company to configure and manage VPN connections between your at-home workforce and your key IT resources by providing online VPN integration consulting. For businesses with Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco ASA experts can assist your at-home workers to set up Cisco's popular AnyConnect client software to provide safe VPN tunneling for a broad selection of endpoint devices such as Windows, macOS, iOS, Linux, and Google Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) products enable a teleworker to see and interact with a remote computer's desktop. This technology provides network managers significant control over the computing ecosystem of telecommuters and ensures them a familiar experience. Progent's VDI consulting services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI solutions.
- Routers attach at-home computer networks to the Internet and support VPN tunnels, home Wi-Fi connectivity, and firewalls. Progent offers expert online support for integrating home routers from all major manufacturers. See router integration support from Cisco-certified consultants.
- Home Wireless networks, typically supporting the whole family and visitors, are commonly used by at-home employees to connect to their Internet router for work. This can create performance as well as cybersecurity issues. Progent can help businesses to resolve these issues by providing expertise like Aironet integration consulting, Cisco-certified Meraki wireless installation expertise, and Ubiquiti Unifi WiFi access point setup assistance.
- Internet connectivity methods impact the performance and reliability of connections between at-home workers and the corporate network. Vital applications might require backup Internet access in case the normal connection fails. Progent can provide guidance for selecting Internet service providers, selecting appropriate service bundles, and setting up high-availability Internet access. Refer to Internet connectivity integration services.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Expertise
To contact Progent about creating and managing an efficient telecommuter environment for your Barra da Tijuca, Rio de Janeiro company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.