Enlarging your remote workforce may have a significant impact on IT architecture, security, and corporate workflows. Progent has two decades of experience helping businesses of all sizes to plan, deploy, manage, optimize, and troubleshoot IT networks that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can help your Barra da Tijuca organization to select the appropriate tools and adhere to leading practices in creating and maintaining a secure virtual ecosystem for teleworkers that promotes collaboration and returns maximum value. Progent can provide support services ranging from as-needed expertise for helping you past challenging technical roadblocks to full project management or co-management to help you carry out business-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can help Barra da Tijuca, Rio de Janeiro companies to with any facet of creating a high-functioning work-at-home ecosystem by delivering network infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice expertise, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud integration, Call Desk augmentation, data security, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Network Infrastructure for Telecommuters
Configuring the network infrastructure required to support a remote workforce can be especially complex if you must manage a mix of worker-owned equipment like desktop computers and notebooks, routers, and wireless appliances from various manufacturers and with a variety of OS software and firmware releases. Progent's experience providing remote support for both outdated and current technologies in remote office solutions enables you to make cost-effective use of your existing network infrastructure and provides you with ready access to expertise for implement essential updates. Services offered by Progent to assist you to create a productive telecommuting ecosystem include:
- VPN connectivity makes it possible to establish a safe tunnel for authenticated remote workers to access IT assets situated at your company data center or in a public cloud. Progent's consultants can assist your company to deploy and maintain VPN connections between your at-home workforce and your various IT resources by providing online VPN configuration support. For organizations using Cisco's ASA security appliances, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA Firewall experts can help your at-home workers to utilize Cisco's popular AnyConnect client software for secure VPN tunneling for a broad range of endpoint devices including Windows, Mac, Apple iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure platforms allow a teleworker to view and interact with a data center computer's desktop. This technology provides IT managers significant control over the digital ecosystem of telecommuters and offers them a familiar work experience. Progent's VDI consulting services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI expertise.
- Routers connect at-home computer networks to the Internet and typically support VPN connections, local wireless networks, and firewall services. Progent can provide top-tier remote support for setting up routers from all major vendors. See router integration support from Cisco-certified consultants.
- Home Wireless networks, typically supporting families and guests, are frequently utilized by telecommuters to access their Internet router for work. This can create performance as well as security issues. Progent can assist businesses to mitigate these issues by providing services like Aironet integration consulting, Cisco-certified Meraki WiFi deployment expertise, and Ubiquiti Unifi wireless access point setup assistance.
- Internet connectivity solutions affect the speed and availability of connections between telecommuters and the corporate data center. Mission-critical processes might demand redundant Internet access in case the primary connection breaks. Progent offers guidance for identifying service providers, selecting appropriate service bundles, and configuring fault-tolerant Internet access. Refer to Internet connectivity integration services.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Support Services
To contact Progent about creating and maintaining a productive telecommuter environment for your Barra da Tijuca, Rio de Janeiro company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.