Expanding your telecommuter workforce may have a major effect on network infrastructure, security, and company processes. Progent has two decades of background helping SMBs to design, deploy, administer, optimize, and debug IT networks that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can help your Barra da Tijuca company to pick the right technologies and follow leading practices in creating and maintaining a safe virtual ecosystem for teleworkers that facilitates teamwork and returns maximum value. Progent can provide services ranging from on demand guidance for getting you past challenging technical roadblocks to full project management or co-management to help you successfully complete mission-critical initiatives.
Progent can assist Barra da Tijuca, Rio de Janeiro businesses to with any aspect of creating a high-performing telecommuting ecosystem by providing network infrastructure configuration services, IP voice expertise, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud connectivity, helpdesk services, data security, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Infrastructure for Teleworkers
Integrating the physical and software infrastructure needed for an at-home work environment can be especially complicated if you have to accommodate a mix of personal equipment like desktop computers and notebooks, routers, and wireless APs from various vendors and with a mix of operating systems and firmware releases. Progent's experience providing online support for both outdated as well as current IT products in virtual office venues allows you to make cost-effective use of your existing network infrastructure and offers ready access to expertise for making necessary updates. Services available from Progent to assist you to implement a high-functioning work-at-home infrastructure include:
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) connectivity allows you to establish a safe connection for authenticated remote workers to access IT resources located at your corporate data center or in a public cloud. Progent can help your company to configure and maintain VPN access between your teleworkers and your key network resources by providing remote VPN configuration consulting. For organizations with Cisco's ASA security appliances, Progent's Cisco ASA consultants can help your remote workers to set up Cisco's popular AnyConnect client software for secure VPN connections for a broad selection of devices such as Microsoft Windows, Mac, iOS, Linux, and Google Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure platforms allow an at-home worker to view and use a data center computer's desktop. This technology gives network managers substantial control over the computing environment of at-home employees and ensures remote users a familiar experience. Progent's virtual desktop services include Windows Remote Desktop integration and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops expertise.
- Routers attach home computer networks to the Internet and support VPN connections, home wireless networks, and firewall services. Progent can provide expert remote consulting for configuring routers from a variety of manufacturers. See router integration support from Cisco-certified consultants.
- Home Wi-Fi networks, typically shared by an entire household and guests, are commonly utilized by at-home employees to access their Internet router for work. This can create performance and cybersecurity issues. Progent can help businesses to resolve these problems by delivering services that include Aironet configuration consulting, Cisco Meraki wireless installation consulting, and Ubiquiti WiFi AP setup help.
- Internet connectivity solutions affect the speed and reliability of connections between at-home workers and the company network. Business-critical processes might demand backup Internet access in the event the normal connection fails. Progent offers expertise for identifying Internet service providers, choosing appropriate service bundles, and configuring high-availability Internet connections. See Internet connectivity integration services.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about creating and managing an efficient telecommuter environment for your Barra da Tijuca, Rio de Janeiro organization, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.