Expanding your telecommuter workforce can have a significant effect on IT infrastructure, security, and company processes. Progent has 20 years of background assisting businesses of all sizes to design, deploy, administer, optimize, and debug IT networks that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can assist your Barueri-Alphaville company to pick the right tools and follow leading practices in building and operating a secure virtual office ecosystem for teleworkers that facilitates collaboration and returns top value. Progent offers support services ranging from on demand expertise for getting you over challenging IT roadblocks to comprehensive project management to help you carry out mission-critical tasks.
Progent can assist Barueri-Alphaville, São Paulo businesses to with any facet of creating a high-functioning work-at-home ecosystem by providing network infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice expertise, video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud integration, helpdesk services, cybersecurity, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Infrastructure for Teleworkers
Setting up the physical and software infrastructure required for a remote work environment can be especially complex if you must manage a combination of worker-owned hardware such as desktop computers and laptops, routers, and Wi-Fi APs from various manufacturers and with a variety of operating systems and firmware releases. Progent's background delivering remote help for both legacy as well as modern IT products in remote office venues allows you to make cost-effective use of your existing infrastructure and offers ready access to expertise for implement necessary upgrades. Services offered by Progent to assist you to implement a productive work-at-home infrastructure include:
- Virtual Private Network technology allows you to establish a secure connection for authenticated remote workers to use IT resources situated at your corporate datacenter or in a public cloud. Progent's consultants can help your company to configure and maintain VPN connections between your teleworkers and your key network resources by providing remote VPN configuration consulting. For organizations using Cisco's ASA security appliances, Progent's Cisco ASA Firewall consultants can assist your at-home workers to set up Cisco's AnyConnect client software to provide secure VPN tunneling for a wide range of endpoint devices including Windows, Mac, iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure products allow a telecommuter to view and use a remote computer's desktop. This gives IT managers significant control over the computing ecosystem of telecommuters and ensures them a consistent and more productive experience. Progent's virtual desktop consulting services include Windows Remote Desktop integration and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI solutions.
- Routers connect at-home computer networks to the Internet and support VPN tunnels, home wireless networks, and firewall services. Progent offers expert remote support for setting up routers from all major vendors. See router configuration services from Cisco-certified consultants.
- Home Wireless networks, often shared by families and guests, are frequently used by at-home employees to access their Internet router for work. This can create performance and cybersecurity problems. Progent can assist you to mitigate these problems by providing services like Cisco Aironet configuration expertise, Cisco Meraki wireless deployment expertise, and Ubiquiti wireless AP setup help.
- Internet access methods affect the speed and availability of connections between telecommuters and the company data center. Mission-critical applications may require backup Internet connections in case the normal connection breaks. Progent can provide expertise for picking ISPs, choosing appropriate service offerings, and configuring high-availability Internet access. See Internet access integration services.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Expertise
To contact Progent about creating and maintaining an efficient telecommuter solution for your Barueri-Alphaville, São Paulo company, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.