Enlarging your remote workforce can have a significant impact on IT architecture, security/compliance, and company processes. Progent has two decades of experience assisting businesses of all sizes to design, configure, administer, tune, and troubleshoot IT networks that support a remote workforce. Progent can assist your Barueri-Alphaville company to select the right technologies and follow best practices in creating and operating a safe virtual office ecosystem for telecommuters that facilitates teamwork and delivers maximum business value. Progent offers services that go from on demand guidance for getting you past occasional technical bottlenecks to full project management or co-management to help you successfully complete mission-critical tasks.
Progent can help Barueri-Alphaville, São Paulo businesses to succeed with any facet of building a high-functioning telecommuting ecosystem by providing network infrastructure configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud connectivity, Help Desk services, security monitoring, backup/restore solutions, and unified management.
Infrastructure for an At-Home Workforce
Configuring the network infrastructure required to support a remote work environment can be particularly complicated if you must accommodate a mix of worker-owned hardware like PCs and laptops, Internet routers, and wireless APs from different vendors and with a mix of OS software and firmware levels. Progent's experience delivering online support for both legacy as well as modern technologies in virtual office solutions allows you to make cost-effective use of your existing network infrastructure and provides you with ready access to top-tire consultants for making essential updates. Support services offered by Progent to assist your company to create a productive telecommuting ecosystem include:
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) connectivity makes it possible to create a secure connection for authorized at-home workers to use IT resources situated at your corporate datacenter or in a public cloud. Progent can help your company to configure and maintain VPN connections between your at-home workforce and your various IT resources by providing remote VPN configuration support. For businesses using Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco ASA Firewall experts can help your remote workers to set up Cisco's popular AnyConnect client software for safe VPN connections for a broad range of endpoint devices such as Microsoft Windows, Mac, iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) products allow a teleworker to see and use a remote computer's desktop. This provides IT managers significant control over the digital ecosystem of at-home employees and ensures remote users a familiar experience. Progent's virtual desktop consulting services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI consulting.
- Routers connect home computer networks to the Internet and support VPN connections, local Wi-Fi networks, and firewalls. Progent can provide top-tier online support for configuring routers from all major manufacturers. See router integration support from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wireless networks, often supporting the whole family and visitors, are frequently used by at-home employees to access their Internet router for work. This can create throughput and cybersecurity issues. Progent can help you to resolve these problems by providing expertise like Aironet integration expertise, Cisco Meraki WiFi installation consulting, and Ubiquiti wireless access point integration assistance.
- Internet access methods affect the speed and reliability of connections between at-home workers and the company data center. Vital applications might require backup Internet connections in case the normal connection fails. Progent can provide expertise for identifying service providers, picking appropriate service offerings, and integrating redundant Internet access. Refer to Internet connectivity solutions.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To contact Progent about creating and maintaining an efficient work-from-home solution for your Barueri-Alphaville, São Paulo organization, phone 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.