Expanding your remote workforce can have a major effect on IT architecture, security/compliance, and corporate workflows. Progent has two decades of background helping small and mid-size businesses to design, configure, administer, tune, and troubleshoot IT networks that incorporate at-home workers. Progent can help your Barueri-Alphaville company to pick the right tools and follow best practices in creating and maintaining a secure virtual office ecosystem for teleworkers that facilitates teamwork and delivers top value. Progent can provide support services that go from on demand expertise for helping you over occasional technical bottlenecks to full project management or co-management to help you carry out mission-critical tasks.
Progent can assist Barueri-Alphaville, São Paulo businesses to with any aspect of building a high-performing work-at-home ecosystem by delivering infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud connectivity, Call Desk outsourcing, endpoint security, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Network Infrastructure for Teleworkers
Configuring the physical and software infrastructure required to support an at-home work environment can be especially complex if you must manage a mix of worker-owned hardware like desktop computers and laptops, routers, and wireless APs from various vendors and with a variety of OS software and firmware releases. Progent's experience providing online support for both outdated and modern IT products in virtual office solutions enables you to make efficient use of your available infrastructure and offers ready access to expertise for making essential updates. Support services available from Progent to help your company to implement a productive telecommuting infrastructure include:
- VPN technology allows you to establish a secure tunnel for authenticated at-home employees to use IT assets located at your company datacenter or in the cloud. Progent's consultants can help you to configure and maintain VPN connections between your teleworkers and your key IT resources by providing online VPN integration consulting. For businesses with Cisco's ASA security appliances, Progent's Cisco ASA consultants can help your remote workers to utilize Cisco's AnyConnect software to provide safe VPN connections for a wide range of devices including Microsoft Windows, Mac, Apple iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) products enable a telecommuter to view and interact with a data center PC's desktop. This technology gives network managers substantial control over the computing ecosystem of telecommuters and offers remote users a familiar experience. Progent's VDI consulting services include Windows Remote Desktop integration and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI solutions.
- Routers attach at-home networks to the Internet and typically support VPN connections, local wireless connectivity, and firewall services. Progent can provide top-tier remote support for integrating routers from a range of manufacturers. See router configuration support from Cisco-certified consultants.
- Home Wi-Fi networks, often supporting the whole family and guests, are commonly utilized by telecommuters to connect to their router for work. This can create performance as well as cybersecurity problems. Progent can assist businesses to mitigate these problems by delivering expertise that include Aironet configuration expertise, Cisco-certified Meraki WiFi deployment consulting, and Ubiquiti Unifi wireless access point integration assistance.
- Internet access solutions impact the performance and reliability of connections between telecommuters and the corporate data center. Mission-critical applications might demand backup Internet access in case the primary connection fails. Progent can provide expertise for picking Internet service providers, choosing appropriate service bundles, and configuring fault-tolerant Internet access. Refer to Internet connectivity solutions.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Support Services
To contact Progent about building and maintaining a productive telecommuter environment for your Barueri-Alphaville, São Paulo business, call 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.