Expanding your at-home workforce may have a significant effect on network infrastructure, cybersecurity, and corporate workflows. Progent has 20 years of experience assisting small and mid-size businesses to plan, deploy, administer, optimize, and debug IT networks that incorporate a remote workforce. Progent can assist your Barueri-Alphaville company to select the appropriate tools and adhere to leading practices in creating and maintaining a safe virtual ecosystem for teleworkers that promotes collaboration and delivers top value. Progent offers support services ranging from as-needed guidance for getting you past occasional IT roadblocks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you successfully complete mission-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can help Barueri-Alphaville, São Paulo businesses to with any aspect of building a high-performing work-from-home ecosystem by providing infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud connectivity, helpdesk outsourcing, security and compliance, backup/restore solutions, and unified management.
Infrastructure for a Remote Workforce
Integrating the network infrastructure required for a remote work environment can be especially complex if you have to accommodate a mix of personal hardware like PCs and notebooks, routers, and wireless APs from an assortment of vendors and with a mix of OS software and firmware levels. Progent's experience delivering online support for both outdated as well as current IT products in remote office solutions allows you to make efficient use of your existing network infrastructure and provides you with ready access to top-tire consultants for implement necessary updates. Services available from Progent to help your company to implement a high-functioning work-at-home infrastructure include:
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) technology allows you to establish a safe connection for authenticated remote employees to access IT assets located at your corporate datacenter or in the cloud. Progent can assist your company to deploy and maintain VPN connections between your teleworkers and your various network resources by providing online VPN integration support. For businesses with Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA Firewall experts can help your at-home workers to set up Cisco's AnyConnect software for safe VPN tunneling for a wide selection of devices such as Microsoft Windows, Mac, iOS, Linux, and Google Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure platforms allow an at-home worker to view and interact with a data center PC's desktop. This gives IT managers substantial control over the digital environment of telecommuters and ensures remote users a consistent and more productive work experience. Progent's virtual desktop services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI consulting.
- Routers attach at-home networks to the Internet and support VPN tunnels, home Wi-Fi networks, and firewalls. Progent offers expert remote support for configuring home routers from a variety of vendors. See router configuration services from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wi-Fi networks, often supporting an entire household and guests, are frequently utilized by at-home employees to connect to their Internet router for work. This can create performance as well as cybersecurity problems. Progent can assist you to mitigate these issues by delivering services that include Aironet integration expertise, Cisco Meraki WiFi deployment consulting, and Ubiquiti wireless AP setup help.
- Internet connectivity methods affect the speed and reliability of connections between telecommuters and the company network. Mission-critical applications may require backup Internet connections in case the primary connection breaks. Progent can provide guidance for picking ISPs, choosing appropriate service bundles, and setting up high-availability Internet connections. Refer to Internet connectivity solutions.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about building and maintaining a productive telecommuter environment for your Barueri-Alphaville, São Paulo organization, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.