Enlarging your remote workforce may have a significant impact on IT architecture, security/compliance, and corporate culture. Progent has 20 years of experience assisting small and mid-size businesses to design, configure, administer, tune, and debug IT networks that support work-from-home employees. Progent can help your Barueri-Alphaville organization to select the appropriate technologies and adhere to best practices in building and operating a secure virtual solution for telecommuters that facilitates teamwork and returns top business value. Progent can provide services ranging from on demand expertise for helping you past challenging IT bottlenecks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you successfully complete business-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can assist Barueri-Alphaville, São Paulo companies to succeed with any aspect of building a high-performing telecommuting ecosystem by providing network infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud integration, Call Desk services, data security, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Video Conferencing for an At-Home Workforce
A wide selection of voice/video conferencing platforms from leading technology companies enable virtual discussions, video conferencing, chat, and content sharing for both onsite users and telecommuters. Many organizations use multiple conferencing products to meet the needs of their different partners and customers. Progent can assist your organization to maintain your current conferencing ecosystem and enhance the productivity of your at-home employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular unified communications platform that enables presence, instant messaging, voice and video calling and conferencing plus the seamless integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft-certified specialists who can assist you to set up and maintain Skype for Business clients to accommodate your at-home employees. For details about Progent's consulting services for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business integration experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone app for compatible iOS and macOS computers and smartphones. FaceTime runs on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer versions of FaceTime allow up to 32 concurrent users for video calls. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports remote conferencing for most desktop or mobile devices. Offered via Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex services include sharing discrete content or computer screens, presentations that embed rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint, network-based capture, plus editing and playback for training. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Webex as well as for additional IP video products from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a hub for conversations, contacts, and information with capabilities that include video calling, persistent threaded chat, plus file sharing. To learn more about Progent's support services for Teams as well as for other Office 365 products, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Conferencing Apps supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and debugging expertise for these conferencing platforms and
assist your business to tune your network architecture to host them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about building and managing a productive work-from-home solution for your Barueri-Alphaville, São Paulo business, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.