Enlarging your at-home workforce may have a major effect on network infrastructure, security, and corporate processes. Progent has 20 years of experience helping businesses of all sizes to design, deploy, manage, optimize, and debug IT environments that support at-home workers. Progent can help your Barueri-Alphaville company to select the appropriate tools and adhere to best practices in building and operating a secure virtual office ecosystem for teleworkers that promotes collaboration and returns top value. Progent can provide services ranging from as-needed guidance for helping you past challenging IT bottlenecks to full project management or co-management to help you carry out mission-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can help Barueri-Alphaville, São Paulo companies to succeed with any aspect of building a high-performing work-from-home environment by providing infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud connectivity, helpdesk services, cybersecurity, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Video Conferencing for At-Home Workers
A broad selection of video conferencing platforms from leading vendors enable online discussions, video and voice conferencing, chat sessions, and content sharing for both onsite workers and at-home workers. Many companies use multiple conferencing products to meet the needs of their different partners and customers. Progent can help you to maintain your current conferencing ecosystem and optimize the productivity of your at-home workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular communications product that enables presence, IM, voice and video calling and conferencing plus the seamless integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent offers the skills of Microsoft-certified specialists who can help you to configure and maintain Skype for Business client software to accommodate your remote employees. For details about Progent's support services for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business integration experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video phone app for compatible iOS, iPadOS, iPod and macOS devices. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later editions of FaceTime allow up to 32 concurrent users for video calls. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports online conferencing for virtually all computing devices. Delivered via Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex capabilities include sharing specific content or screens, presentations that incorporate rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint, session recording, plus editing and playback for future reference. For details about Progent's support services for Webex and for additional video conferencing solutions from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams provides a hub for conferencing, contacts, and information with capabilities such as video calling, threaded chat, plus file sharing. For details about Progent's support services for Teams as well as for other Microsoft 365 products, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Voice/Video Conferencing Apps supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver integration and debugging services for these conferencing platforms and
assist your business to optimize your network architecture to host them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about creating and managing a productive work-from-home environment for your Barueri-Alphaville, São Paulo business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.