Enlarging your remote workforce can have a significant impact on network architecture, security, and company culture. Progent has 20 years of background assisting small and mid-size businesses to design, configure, administer, tune, and debug IT environments that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can assist your Barueri-Alphaville company to select the right technologies and adhere to leading practices in creating and operating a safe virtual solution for teleworkers that promotes collaboration and delivers top value. Progent offers services that go from on demand expertise for getting you over occasional IT roadblocks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you carry out mission-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can assist Barueri-Alphaville, São Paulo businesses to with any facet of building a high-functioning work-at-home ecosystem by delivering network infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud connectivity, helpdesk augmentation, data security, data protection solutions, and centralized management.
Video Conferencing for Remote Workers
A wide selection of voice/video conferencing platforms from major technology companies enable virtual discussions, video and voice conferencing, chat, and content sharing for both local users and telecommuters. Many organizations use a mix of products to meet the needs of their different partners and clients. Progent's communications experts can assist your organization to manage your existing conferencing environment and optimize the experience of your remote employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular communications platform that supports presence, IM, audio and video calling and conferencing plus the transparent integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent can provide the expertise of Microsoft-certified consultants who can assist your company to configure and maintain Skype for Business clients to support your at-home employees. For details about Progent's consulting services for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business consulting experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video calling app for compatible iOS and macOS devices. FaceTime works over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current versions of FaceTime support up to 32 simultaneous users for voice/video calls. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Apple FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports remote conferencing for most desktop or mobile devices. Delivered via Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex services include sharing discrete content or computer screens, presentations that incorporate rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint, network-based recording, plus editing and playback for training. For details about Progent's consulting services for Webex as well as for additional IP video products from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams provides a hub for conferencing, contacts, and content with capabilities such as voice/video conferencing, threaded chat, plus file sharing. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Microsoft Teams and for other Office 365 products, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Conferencing Apps supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide configuration and debugging expertise for these products and
assist you to tune your network architecture to run them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Expertise
To contact Progent about building and managing a productive work-from-home environment for your Barueri-Alphaville, São Paulo business, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.