Enlarging your telecommuter workforce can have a major impact on IT architecture, security, and corporate workflows. Progent has 20 years of experience helping businesses of all sizes to design, deploy, administer, tune, and debug IT environments that support work-from-home employees. Progent can assist your Barueri-Alphaville company to pick the appropriate tools and adhere to best practices in building and maintaining a safe virtual office solution for teleworkers that facilitates collaboration and delivers top value. Progent offers services ranging from as-needed guidance for helping you past occasional technical roadblocks to full project management or co-management to help you successfully complete mission-critical tasks.
Progent can help Barueri-Alphaville, São Paulo businesses to succeed with any facet of creating a high-functioning work-at-home environment by delivering network infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice expertise, video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud integration, Help Desk outsourcing, data security, backup/restore solutions, and centralized management.
Video Conferencing for Teleworkers
A wide range of video conferencing platforms from leading technology companies support virtual meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat sessions, and content sharing for both onsite workers and telecommuters. Many companies use multiple products to meet the needs of their different partners and customers. Progent can assist your organization to manage your current conferencing ecosystem and enhance the engagement of your remote employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular communications product that enables real-time presence, instant messaging, voice and video calling and conferencing plus the transparent integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent can provide the expertise of Microsoft-certified specialists who can assist you to set up and maintain Skype for Business client software to accommodate your remote workforce. For details about Progent's consulting services for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business consulting services.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video calling app for compatible iOS, iPadOS, iPod and Mac devices. FaceTime runs over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later versions of FaceTime allow up to 32 simultaneous users for video calls. For details about Progent's support services for Apple FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides online conferencing for most computing devices. Delivered via Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex services include sharing discrete content or screens, presentations that embed rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, session capture, plus revision and playback for training. For details about Progent's support services for Webex as well as for other video conferencing solutions from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams provides a hub for conferencing, contacts, and content with capabilities such as IP voice and video calling, threaded chat, plus data sharing. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Teams and for additional Microsoft 365 products, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide integration and troubleshooting expertise for these conferencing platforms and
help your business to optimize your WAN architecture to host them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Support Services
To contact Progent about building and maintaining a productive telecommuter environment for your Barueri-Alphaville, São Paulo organization, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.