Enlarging your telecommuter workforce may have a major effect on network architecture, security, and company culture. Progent has two decades of background helping SMBs to design, deploy, administer, optimize, and troubleshoot IT environments that incorporate a remote workforce. Progent can help your Barueri-Alphaville organization to pick the appropriate tools and follow best practices in creating and maintaining a secure virtual solution for teleworkers that promotes teamwork and delivers top business value. Progent offers services ranging from on demand expertise for getting you past challenging technical bottlenecks to full project management to help you successfully complete business-critical tasks.
Progent can assist Barueri-Alphaville, São Paulo companies to succeed with any aspect of creating a high-performing work-from-home environment by providing infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud integration, Help Desk augmentation, endpoint security, data protection solutions, and streamlined management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for Teleworkers
A broad selection of voice/video conferencing platforms from leading vendors enable virtual meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat, and content sharing for both local users and telecommuters. Many organizations use multiple products to accommodate their different partners and customers. Progent can help your organization to maintain your existing voice/video conferencing environment and optimize the experience of your remote employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular unified communications platform that supports presence, IM, voice and video calling and conferencing as well as the seamless integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft-certified consultants who can assist your company to set up and maintain Skype for Business clients to accommodate your at-home workforce. For details about Progent's support expertise for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business consulting services.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video calling app for compatible iOS and macOS devices. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current editions of FaceTime support as many as 32 simultaneous users for video calls. To learn more about Progent's support services for Apple FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides online conferencing for virtually all computing devices. Offered through Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex capabilities include sharing specific content or computer screens, presentations that incorporate rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, session capture, plus editing and playback for training. For details about Progent's consulting services for Webex and for additional video conferencing products from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a hub for conferencing, contacts, and information with capabilities such as IP voice and video calling, threaded chat, plus file sharing. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Microsoft Teams as well as for other Microsoft 365 products, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Voice/Video Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and debugging expertise for these products and
help you to optimize your WAN architecture to run them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Expertise
To contact Progent about building and managing an efficient telecommuter solution for your Barueri-Alphaville, São Paulo organization, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.