Progent's Consulting, Help Desk, and Ticketing for IT Service Firms in Baton Rouge
Progent's consulting services for network service organizations in Baton Rouge Louisiana allows your company to provide your customers Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk support under your own branding as a transparent supplement to your in-house IT support team. These services can put you on the fast track to grow your client base, fill out your service offerings, satisfy your clients, and increase your bottom line.
Progent's nationwide roster of network engineers, PC integration and troubleshooting specialists, network admins, and cybersecurity consultants have acted as transparent adjuncts to the support groups of some of the country's biggest IT support businesses. Progent's range of expertise enables you to add to the capabilities of your IT support practice, and Progent's close integration with your support team helps you strengthen and protect your branding.
Progent is a network consulting company with two decades of background delivering online expertise to small and middle-size organizations. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and has one of the biggest teams of Cisco CCIE network engineers of any private IT services firm in the world. Progent has provided online IT support and consulting to clients in every state in the U.S. (Check out recommendations from Progent's customers.)
Providing Progent's Services With Your Own Brand
Progent's consulting program for IT service providers offers seamless resale to your clients of professional IT services. Progent invoices you directly and performs under your direction to provide your customers support services under your branding. Also, Progent offers a low-cost Extended Hours Support Service for clients who need access to 24x7 support.
Help Desk and Ticketing Services for Network Service Firms
Ticketing systems are the heart of an effective IT Call Center. But full-featured ticketing systems are not only costly to acquire and staff, but a hassle to set up and maintain. Small or niche IT support companies do not have the necessary budget or personnel. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution offers IT service organizations an affordable way to retain their custom branding while providing their customers world-class desktop support backed by a best-of-breed ticketing system and supplemented by rapid escalation to high-level experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Program for Network Service Firms
Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program for IT support firms leverages Progent's sizable investments in advanced ticketing technology, a remote desktop support staff, and a group of geographically dispersed subject matter experts. You can utilize Progent's ticketing system as a secure tenant or Progent can set up communications with your current ticketing platform. The features available with Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program allow your IT service firm to expand your support volume, the range of technical issues your company can handle, the number of geographies you can service, and your overall availability.
Important features of Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program for IT support firms include:
For more details about Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop service group delivers Level 1 end user support with 1-hour service level agreement to begin work during standard work hours.
- Normal service times are from 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days a week.
- Extended support is available at extra cost.
- Optional onsite service in larger metros is offered throughout the US at additional cost.
- You have complete control of your clients and invoicing.
- Your clients submit incident reports by means of your own branded Internet portal, a toll-free phone number, or by sending a message to your assigned mailbox.
- Each end user request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be tracked and updated remotely while they are active.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting for Network Service Organizations
Progent's consulting for network service organizations allows you to become a sole source for virtually all technical guidance and troubleshooting your clients may require. You can build your team and core in-house competencies at your own pace without being forced to turn down opportunities owing to a gap in in-house expertise or a shortage of personnel.
Key aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
Key advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent works as a transparent extension of your internal IT service team, under your coordination, and bills your firm rather than your client.
- Granular Billing: Progent charges by the minute to reign in costs.
- Extensive Service Reporting: Progent uses an enterprise-class reporting platform to ensure that all IT services delivered are thoroughly documented. This allows support group to transfer account assignments to in-house consultants once you have sufficient people and appropriate technical skills.
For a PDF datasheet about Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT support expertise under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers.
- Safely Grow Your IT Support Practice: You can quickly and efficiently accept more opportunities outside your core fields of expertise and serve new territories without assuming the risks involved with increasing your full-time staff too quickly.
- Strengthen Your Brand: You can improve your positioning as a comprehensive IT support firm by offering more services to more clients under your own brand.
- Flesh Out Your Services Catalog: Progent can provide top-tier support in a wide array of IT disciplines and can be a reliable resource for expanding your IT service business.
- Rapid Escalation: With a sizable team of senior consultants available, Progent can escalate quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the toughest problems can be handled fast.
- Keep Your Customers Satisfied: Satisfied clients keep coming back. By teaming with Progent, you can keep delivering solutions without ever forcing clients to seek help from your competitors.
- Remote Support Professionals: For two decades, Progent has delivered remote network support ranging from Call Center services to high-level consulting. Efficient online support cuts costs and produces fast solutions.
- Major Certifications: Progent's IT experts have earned top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Juniper, IBM, and other leading vendors. Progent's cybersecurity consultants hold top certifications including CISSP, CISA, and CRISC. Find out more about Progent's certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Baton Rouge, Louisiana Companies
Progent's nationwide roster of certified consultants can provide Baton Rouge, Louisiana businesses a wide range of online technical guidance and troubleshooting services. Areas of expertise covered under Progent's consulting program for network service firms include:
Find Out More Details About Progent's Consulting Support for IT Service Organizations in Baton Rouge, Louisiana
For more details about Progent's reseller program for network service firms in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.