Progent's Consulting, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing Support for Network Service Firms in Baton Rouge
Progent's consulting support for network service organizations in Baton Rouge Louisiana allows your company to offer your customers Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk support with your company's own branding as a seamless supplement to your in-house IT support group. This can ease the way for you to grow your client base, expand your service offerings, satisfy your customers, and improve your profits.
Progent's nationwide team of network engineers, desktop support specialists, network administrators, and data security professionals have worked as transparent adjuncts to the IT staffs of some of the world's largest IT support firms. Progent's breadth and depth of expertise allows you to broaden the scope of your IT service business, and Progent's transparency helps you strengthen and preserve your company's brand.
Progent is an IT support firm with 20 years of experience providing online consulting services to small and mid-size companies. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and maintains one of the largest groups of Cisco CCIE network infrastructure experts of any independent IT services company in the world. Progent has delivered remote technical support and advanced consulting to clients in every state in the U.S. (Check out recommendations from Progent's clients.)
Reselling Progent's Support Services Under Your Own Brand
Progent's consulting program for network service firms offers transparent resale to your clients of world-class IT services. Progent invoices your firm directly and works under your instructions to deliver your customers support services under your branding. Also, Progent has a low-cost Extended Hours Support Service for clients who need access to 24x7 support.
Help Desk and Ticketing Services for IT Service Providers
Ticketing is the enabling technology behind a successful IT Call Center. But full-featured ticketing systems are not only costly to acquire and staff, but also difficult to set up and manage. Small or niche IT service providers do not have the necessary resources. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution gives IT support firms an economical way to retain their company branding while providing their clients world-class desktop support backed by a best-of-breed ticketing system and reinforced by rapid escalation to top-tier experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Solution for Network Service Organizations
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT support firms leverages Progent's investments in advanced ticketing technology, a remote desktop services team, and a group of geographically dispersed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can utilize Progent's ticketing platform as a secure tenant or Progent can establish communications with your existing ticketing platform. The features available with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program enable your IT service firm to expand your physical and virtual support volume, the range of technical issues your firm can take on, the number of locations you can serve, and your overall availability.
Important features of Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT service companies include:
To see more information about Progent's Call Center and ticketing outsourcing solution, go to Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop service team delivers Level 1 end user assistance with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to begin work during standard business hours.
- Normal support hours are from 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days per week.
- Extended hours support is available at extra cost.
- Optional onsite support in larger metros is available across the country at extra cost.
- You keep complete control of your customers and billing.
- Your customers submit requests via your branded web portal, a toll-free phone number, or by directing an email to your assigned mailbox.
- Each client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be tracked and modified online until they are closed.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your SMEs.
Progent's Consulting for IT Service Firms
Progent's consulting expertise for IT service firms allows you to become a sole source for practically all IT expertise your customers may need. You can build your team and strategic in-house competencies steadily without having to turn down new business due to a gap in expertise or the absence of personnel.
Important aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
Key advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent acts as a seamless extension of your internal support team, under your management, and invoices you instead of your customer.
- Granular Billing: Progent bills by the minute to reign in expenses.
- Detailed Service Reporting: Progent uses an enterprise-class reporting platform to make sure all services performed are thoroughly described. This enables support group to shift account responsibilities to in-house personnel once you have enough people and appropriate skill sets.
For a printable PDF datasheet about Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT support expertise under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms.
- Safely Expand Your Service Business: You can easily and affordably accept more opportunities beyond your core fields of expertise and serve new territories without the risks associated with increasing your full-time staff too rapidly.
- Strengthen Your Brand: You can solidify your positioning as a full-spectrum IT support provider by delivering more solutions to more customers under your own brand.
- Add to Your Services Portfolio: Progent can provide world-class support in a wide range of IT disciplines and can be a dependable resource for expanding your IT service operations.
- Rapid Escalation: Thanks to a large team of top-level consultants available, Progent can transition rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the toughest issues can be handled fast.
- Make Your Clients Happy: Happy clients are loyal. By teaming with Progent, you can continue making your customers successful without ever requiring clients to seek help outside the fold.
- Online Technical Support Professionals: For two decades, Progent has delivered remote IT support from Call Center support to advanced consulting. Efficient remote support cuts costs while delivering quick results.
- Top Certifications: Progent's engineers have earned advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Citrix, IBM, and other leading technology companies. Progent's cybersecurity experts hold top certifications including CISSP-ISSAP, CISA, and CRISC. Find out more about Progent's industry certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Baton Rouge, Louisiana Companies
Progent's nationwide roster of certified engineers offers Baton Rouge, Louisiana organizations a broad array of online consulting and troubleshooting expertise. Practice areas covered under Progent's reseller program for network service organizations include:
Learn More About Progent's Consulting Program for Network Service Firms in Baton Rouge, Louisiana
To learn additional information about Progent's consulting support for IT service organizations in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.