Progent's Consulting, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing for Network Service Organizations in Baton Rouge
Progent's consulting services for network service organizations in Baton Rouge Louisiana enables your company to provide your clients Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk support with your own branding as a seamless supplement to your regular IT services group. This can help you add to your client base, expand your service catalog, create happy clients, and increase your profits.
Progent's team of network infrastructure engineers, desktop support technicians, IT admins, and cybersecurity professionals have worked as seamless adjuncts to the support staffs of some of the country's biggest IT service firms. Progent's range of expertise allows you to widen the scope of your IT service practice, and Progent's close integration with your support team helps you promote and protect your branding.
Progent is a network consulting firm with two decades of background delivering remote consulting services to small and mid-size companies. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and maintains one of the biggest teams of Cisco CCIE network engineers of any private IT support company in the world. Progent has provided remote technical assistance and consulting to clients in every state in the country. (Check out testimonials from Progent's customers.)
Reselling Progent's Support Services With Your Branding
Progent's reseller program for network service providers offers seamless resale to your customers of world-class IT services. Progent invoices your firm exclusively and works under your direction to provide your clients support services under your brand. In addition, Progent has a low-cost Extended Hours Support Service for customers who require access to 24x7 support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing for Network Service Organizations
Ticketing is the heart of a successful Help Desk. But full-featured ticketing systems are not only costly to acquire and staff, but challenging to set up and manage. Small or niche IT service providers rarely have the required budget or personnel. Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution gives IT support firms a practical way to retain their company branding while providing their customers world-class desktop support built around a best-of-breed ticketing platform and supplemented by fast escalation to top-tier experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Solution for Network Service Firms
Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution for IT support firms leverages Progent's sizable investments in highly scalable ticketing technology, a remote desktop support staff, and a group of geographically distributed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can utilize Progent's ticketing platform as a secure tenant or Progent can set up data interchange with your existing ticketing system. The standard and optional features offered with Progent's Call Center and ticketing program enable your IT service firm to increase your physical and virtual support workload, the diversity of technologies your business can take on, the number of geographies you can serve, and your hours of availability.
Important features of Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program for IT support organizations include:
To see additional information about Progent's Help Desk and ticketing outsourcing program, see Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop support team delivers Level 1 end user assistance with 1-hour SLA to commence work during standard business hours.
- Normal support times are from 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days per week.
- Extended support is available at additional cost.
- Optional onsite support in larger metros is available throughout the country at additional cost.
- You have complete control of your clients and billing.
- Your customers submit incident reports using your custom branded web portal, an 800 number, or by directing a message to your dedicated email address.
- Every customer request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be tracked and updated remotely until they are closed.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting for Network Service Providers
Progent's consulting for network service providers allows you to act as a single point of contact for virtually all IT expertise your clients may require. You can build your team and strategic IT skills at your own pace without having to say no to opportunities due to a gap in expertise or the absence of personnel.
Key aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
Top benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
- Transparent Support: Progent works as a seamless supplement to your internal IT service group, responding to your coordination, and bills your firm instead of your client.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent bills on a per-minute basis to minimize expenses.
- Extensive Reporting: Progent utilizes an enterprise-class documentation system to make sure all IT services delivered are fully documented. This makes it easy for you to transfer account assignments to in-house personnel when you have enough people and relevant technical skills.
To read or download a PDF datasheet about Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT services under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms.
- Safely Expand Your Service Business: You can easily and efficiently accept additional jobs outside your main fields of excellence and serve additional territories without exposure to the risks associated with expanding your full-time staff too quickly.
- Re-enforce Your Brand: You can solidify your positioning as a comprehensive network service firm by offering more services to more clients under your own company name.
- Add to Your IT Support Catalog: Progent offers world-class expertise in a wide range of technologies and can be a reliable reservoir of skills for growing your IT service business.
- Fast Problem Escalation: With a large team of top-level consultants available, Progent can transition quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the toughest issues can be handled promptly.
- Keep Your Customers Satisfied: Happy customers are loyal. By joining with Progent, you can keep delivering solutions without ever requiring clients to look for expertise outside the fold.
- Remote Support Professionals: For two decades, Progent has provided online IT support ranging from Call Center support to high-level consulting. Effective online support saves money while delivering fast solutions.
- Advanced Certifications: Progent's engineers have earned top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Citrix, Palo Alto Networks, and other leading technology companies. Progent's security and compliance consultants hold advanced certifications including CISSP-ISSAP, CISM, and CRISC. Learn more about Progent's certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Baton Rouge, Louisiana Businesses
Progent's seasoned roster of certified engineers can deliver Baton Rouge, Louisiana companies a wide range of remote technical guidance and debugging services. Areas of expertise offered under Progent's consulting program for network service organizations include:
Learn More Details About Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms in Baton Rouge, Louisiana
To learn additional information about Progent's reseller support for IT service firms in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.