Progent's Consulting, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing for IT Service Firms in Baton Rouge
Progentís consulting support for network service firms in Baton Rouge Louisiana allows your company to provide your clients Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk support using your brand as a seamless augmentation of your in-house IT services team. These services can ease the way for you to grow your client base, close gaps in your service portfolio, satisfy your customers, and improve your bottom line.
Progentís nationwide team of network infrastructure engineers, desktop support technicians, network admins, and cybersecurity professionals have worked as transparent extensions to the support groups of some of the worldís biggest IT support businesses. Progentís breadth and depth of technical knowledge enables you to broaden the capabilities of your IT support practice, and Progentís transparency helps you promote and protect your company's brand.
Progent is an IT consulting company with 20 years of experience providing remote expertise to small and middle-size businesses. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and maintains one of the largest groups of Cisco CCIE network engineers of any private computer services company in the world. Progent has provided remote technical assistance and consulting to customers in every state in the country. (See testimonials from Progent's customers.)
Reselling Progent's Services With Your Branding
Progent's consulting program for IT service providers offers seamless resale to your clients of professional IT services. Progent invoices you directly and performs under your instructions to provide your customers consulting and support services under your branding. In addition, Progent offers a low-cost Extended Hours Support Service for customers who require access to 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk and Ticketing for IT Service Providers
Ticketing is the enabling technology behind an effective service desk. But enterprise-grade ticketing platforms are not just costly to license and staff, but difficult to set up and manage. Smaller IT support firms do not have the required financial or human resources. Progent's Call Center and ticketing program offers IT support organizations an economical way to keep their company branding while providing their customers world-class desktop support services backed by a best-of-breed ticketing system and reinforced by rapid escalation to high-level experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Solution for Network Service Organizations
Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution for IT service firms leverages Progent's sizable investments in advanced ticketing software, an online desktop services staff, and a network of geographically dispersed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can utilize Progent's ticketing platform as a secure tenant or Progent can set up data interchange with your existing ticketing platform. The features offered with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution enable your IT service firm to expand your physical and virtual support volume, the range of technologies your company can take on, the locations you can serve, and your hours of availability.
Important features of Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT support organizations include:
To see more details on Progent's Call Center and ticketing outsourcing program, see Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop service team provides Level 1 end user help with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to begin work during standard business hours.
- Normal service times are from 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days per week.
- Extended support is available at extra cost.
- Optional onsite support in major metros is offered across the country at extra cost.
- You keep complete control of your clients and billing.
- Your customers submit service requests by means of your custom branded Internet portal, a toll-free phone number, or by directing an email to your assigned email address.
- Each client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be monitored and updated remotely until resolution.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for IT Service Firms
Progent's consulting for IT service providers allows your support team to act as a sole source for practically all technical expertise your clients may require. You can grow your staff and strategic in-house competencies steadily without having to say no to opportunities due to a lack of expertise or a shortage of bandwidth.
Important features of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
Key benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
- Transparent Support: Progent acts as a seamless extension of your internal support group, responding to your coordination, and invoices you rather than your client.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent bills on a per-minute basis to minimize expenses.
- Extensive Service Reporting: Progent uses an enterprise-class service documentation system to make sure all IT services performed are fully documented. This allows your IT support organization to shift service responsibilities to internal personnel once you have sufficient staff and relevant skill sets.
To read or download a PDF datasheet about Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT services under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms.
- Safely Grow Your IT Support Business: You can quickly and safely accept more opportunities beyond your main areas of excellence and open new territories without assuming the risks associated with increasing your head count too rapidly.
- Re-enforce Your Name: You can solidify your positioning as a full-spectrum network service provider by offering more services to more clients using your own company name.
- Flesh Out Your Services Catalog: Progent offers top-tier expertise in a wide array of technologies and can act as a dependable reservoir of skills for growing your IT support business.
- Fast Problem Escalation: Thanks to a large roster of top-level IT experts available, Progent can escalate quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the toughest issues can be handled promptly.
- Make Your Clients Happy: Satisfied customers stick. By joining with Progent, you can continue delivering solutions without ever requiring clients to seek expertise from other support firms.
- Online Technical Support Experts: For two decades, Progent has delivered remote network support ranging from Call Center services to advanced consulting. Efficient remote service saves money and produces quick results.
- Major Industry Certifications: Progentís IT experts have earned top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Citrix, IBM, and other leading technology companies. Progent's cybersecurity experts have earned advanced certifications including CISSP, CISM, and CRISC. Learn more details about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Baton Rouge, Louisiana Companies
Progent's nationwide roster of certified consultants and technical experts offers Baton Rouge, Louisiana companies a wide array of remote technical guidance and debugging expertise. Practice areas offered under Progent's reseller program for network service firms include:
Learn More About Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms in Baton Rouge, Louisiana
To learn more details about Progent's consulting program for IT service firms in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.