Expanding your telecommuter workforce may have a major effect on network infrastructure, cybersecurity, and company processes. Progent has two decades of experience assisting businesses of all sizes to design, configure, administer, tune, and debug IT networks that support at-home workers. Progent can assist your Baton Rouge organization to pick the right technologies and adhere to leading practices in building and operating a secure virtual office ecosystem for telecommuters that promotes collaboration and returns maximum value. Progent offers support services that go from as-needed expertise for helping you past occasional IT bottlenecks to full project management or co-management to help you carry out mission-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can assist Baton Rouge, Louisiana businesses to succeed with any facet of building a high-performing telecommuting ecosystem by providing infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice expertise, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud integration, Call Desk services, data security, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Network Infrastructure for an At-Home Workforce
Configuring the physical and software infrastructure needed to support a remote workforce can be particularly complex if you must accommodate a combination of worker-owned hardware like desktop computers and laptops, Internet routers, and wireless appliances from different manufacturers and with a variety of operating systems and firmware releases. Progent's experience providing online support for both outdated and modern technologies in remote office venues enables you to make cost-effective use of your existing network infrastructure and offers fast access to top-tire consultants for implement essential upgrades. Support services offered by Progent to help you to create a productive telecommuting infrastructure include:
- Virtual Private Network connectivity makes it possible to create a secure connection for authenticated remote workers to access IT assets situated at your corporate data center or in the cloud. Progent's consultants can help your company to deploy and maintain VPN connections between your teleworkers and your key network resources by providing online VPN configuration support. For businesses using Cisco's ASA security appliances, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA Firewall experts can help your remote workers to utilize Cisco's AnyConnect software to provide safe VPN tunneling for a wide selection of devices such as Microsoft Windows, Mac, iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) products enable a teleworker to view and use a data center PC's desktop. This gives network managers substantial control over the digital ecosystem of telecommuters and ensures them a consistent and more productive work experience. Progent's virtual desktop services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops expertise.
- Routers connect at-home networks to the Internet and typically support VPN tunnels, local Wi-Fi connectivity, and firewalls. Progent can provide top-tier remote consulting for configuring routers from all major vendors. See router configuration services from Cisco-certified consultants.
- Home Wi-Fi networks, often shared by an entire household and visitors, are frequently used by at-home employees to connect to their router for work. This can create throughput and security problems. Progent can assist you to mitigate these problems by providing expertise like Cisco Aironet configuration consulting, Cisco-certified Meraki wireless deployment consulting, and Ubiquiti wireless access point setup help.
- Internet connectivity methods impact the speed and availability of connections between at-home workers and the corporate data center. Mission-critical processes might require redundant Internet access in the event the primary connection breaks. Progent offers expertise for identifying ISPs, picking sensible service packages, and configuring high-availability Internet access. Refer to Internet connectivity solutions.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about creating and managing a productive telecommuter solution for your Baton Rouge, Louisiana company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.