Expanding your at-home workforce may have a significant impact on network infrastructure, security/compliance, and corporate culture. Progent has two decades of experience helping businesses of all sizes to plan, deploy, manage, optimize, and troubleshoot IT environments that support work-from-home employees. Progent can help your Baton Rouge organization to pick the right technologies and follow best practices in building and operating a secure virtual ecosystem for teleworkers that facilitates collaboration and returns maximum value. Progent offers services ranging from as-needed expertise for getting you over challenging IT roadblocks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you carry out mission-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can help Baton Rouge, Louisiana businesses to succeed with any aspect of building a high-functioning work-at-home ecosystem by delivering infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud integration, Help Desk augmentation, data security, backup/restore solutions, and centralized management.
Infrastructure for Teleworkers
Configuring the physical and software infrastructure required to support a remote workforce can be particularly complicated if you must manage a mix of worker-owned hardware such as desktop computers and laptops, Internet routers, and Wi-Fi appliances from various manufacturers and with a variety of operating systems and firmware releases. Progent's experience providing online support for both legacy as well as current technologies in remote office solutions allows you to make cost-effective use of your existing infrastructure and provides you with ready access to top-tire consultants for implement necessary updates. Support services available from Progent to help you to implement a high-functioning work-at-home infrastructure include:
- VPN connectivity allows you to create a secure connection for authorized at-home employees to use IT assets located at your corporate data center or in the cloud. Progent's consultants can help your company to deploy and maintain VPN access between your at-home workforce and your various IT resources by providing online VPN configuration consulting. For businesses using Cisco's ASA security appliances, Progent's Cisco ASA Firewall consultants can assist your telecommuters to utilize Cisco's AnyConnect client software for secure VPN tunneling for a broad selection of endpoint devices including Microsoft Windows, Mac, Apple iOS, Linux, and Google Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) platforms allow a telecommuter to view and interact with a remote computer's desktop. This gives IT managers significant control over the computing environment of telecommuters and ensures them a familiar work experience. Progent's virtual desktop consulting services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI expertise.
- Routers attach home networks to the Internet and typically support VPN connections, local wireless connectivity, and firewalls. Progent offers top-tier online support for deploying routers from all major manufacturers. See router integration services from Cisco-certified consultants.
- Home Wireless networks, often shared by the whole family and guests, are frequently utilized by at-home employees to connect to their Internet router for work. This can cause performance and cybersecurity problems. Progent can assist you to mitigate these problems by delivering expertise like Aironet integration consulting, Cisco Meraki WiFi deployment consulting, and Ubiquiti wireless AP setup assistance.
- Internet connectivity solutions affect the performance and reliability of connections between at-home workers and the corporate network. Vital applications might require backup Internet access in the event the primary connection fails. Progent can provide expertise for picking service providers, selecting sensible service offerings, and configuring redundant Internet connections. See Internet access integration services.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Expertise
To contact Progent about building and maintaining an efficient telecommuter solution for your Baton Rouge, Louisiana company, call 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.