Enlarging your at-home workforce may have a significant effect on network architecture, security/compliance, and company culture. Progent has two decades of experience assisting businesses of all sizes to design, deploy, administer, optimize, and debug IT networks that incorporate at-home workers. Progent can assist your Beverly Hills organization to pick the right tools and follow best practices in creating and operating a secure virtual office solution for telecommuters that facilitates teamwork and delivers top value. Progent can provide support services ranging from on demand expertise for getting you over challenging IT roadblocks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you successfully complete mission-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can help Beverly Hills, California companies to succeed with any aspect of creating a high-performing work-at-home environment by providing network infrastructure configuration services, IP voice expertise, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud integration, helpdesk services, security monitoring, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Network Infrastructure for a Remote Workforce
Setting up the network infrastructure needed for an at-home work environment can be particularly challenging if you have to accommodate a combination of personal hardware like desktop computers and notebooks, routers, and Wi-Fi APs from an assortment of manufacturers and with a variety of operating systems and firmware levels. Progent's background delivering online help for both legacy and current IT products in virtual office solutions enables you to make cost-effective use of your existing infrastructure and offers fast access to top-tire consultants for making necessary updates. Support services offered by Progent to assist your company to implement a high-functioning telecommuting infrastructure include:
- Virtual Private Network connectivity makes it possible to create a safe connection for authenticated at-home employees to use IT assets situated at your corporate datacenter or in the cloud. Progent can help your company to deploy and manage VPN access between your teleworkers and your key IT resources by providing online VPN integration support. For businesses using Cisco's ASA security appliances, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA Firewall consultants can assist your remote workers to set up Cisco's AnyConnect client software for safe VPN connections for a wide selection of devices such as Windows, Mac, Apple iOS, Linux, and Google Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure platforms allow an at-home worker to view and use a remote computer's desktop. This gives network managers significant control over the computing environment of at-home employees and ensures remote users a familiar experience. Progent's VDI services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops expertise.
- Routers attach at-home networks to the Internet and support VPN tunnels, home Wi-Fi connectivity, and firewalls. Progent can provide expert online support for configuring routers from a variety of vendors. See router configuration services from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wireless networks, often supporting the whole family and visitors, are commonly used by at-home employees to connect to their Internet router for work. This can cause throughput and security issues. Progent can help businesses to mitigate these problems by providing expertise like Aironet integration expertise, Cisco-certified Meraki WiFi installation consulting, and Ubiquiti wireless access point setup assistance.
- Internet connectivity solutions impact the speed and reliability of connections between at-home workers and the corporate network. Mission-critical processes might require redundant Internet connections in case the primary connection fails. Progent offers guidance for selecting Internet service providers, selecting appropriate service packages, and configuring high-availability Internet access. Refer to Internet connectivity solutions.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about building and managing a productive telecommuter solution for your Beverly Hills, California company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.