Enlarging your at-home workforce can have a major effect on network architecture, security/compliance, and company culture. Progent has two decades of background helping SMBs to plan, configure, administer, tune, and troubleshoot IT networks that support work-from-home employees. Progent can help your Beverly Hills company to pick the appropriate tools and adhere to best practices in building and maintaining a safe virtual solution for telecommuters that facilitates teamwork and returns maximum value. Progent offers services ranging from on demand guidance for getting you past challenging IT bottlenecks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you carry out business-critical tasks.
Progent can help Beverly Hills, California businesses to with any facet of creating a high-functioning work-at-home ecosystem by delivering network infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud connectivity, Call Desk augmentation, cybersecurity, backup/restore solutions, and centralized management.
Infrastructure for an At-Home Workforce
Integrating the physical and software infrastructure required for an at-home workforce can be particularly complex if you have to manage a combination of personal hardware like desktop computers and notebooks, routers, and Wi-Fi appliances from an assortment of vendors and with a variety of OS software and firmware levels. Progent's experience delivering remote support for both legacy and modern technologies in virtual office solutions enables you to make efficient use of your available infrastructure and offers ready access to expertise for implement necessary upgrades. Support services offered by Progent to assist you to create a high-functioning work-at-home ecosystem include:
- Virtual Private Network connectivity makes it possible to establish a safe connection for authorized at-home employees to use IT assets located at your company data center or in a public cloud. Progent's consultants can assist your company to configure and maintain VPN access between your teleworkers and your key network resources by providing online VPN integration consulting. For businesses with Cisco's ASA security appliances, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA consultants can help your at-home workers to utilize Cisco's popular AnyConnect software to provide safe VPN connections for a wide selection of devices including Microsoft Windows, macOS, Apple iOS, Linux, and Google Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) products allow a telecommuter to view and interact with a remote PC's desktop. This technology provides network managers substantial control over the digital environment of at-home employees and ensures remote users a consistent and more productive work experience. Progent's VDI consulting services include Windows Remote Desktop integration and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI expertise.
- Routers connect home networks to the Internet and typically support VPN tunnels, home wireless networks, and firewalls. Progent can provide expert remote support for integrating routers from a variety of vendors. See router integration services from Cisco-certified consultants.
- Home Wireless networks, often supporting the whole family and visitors, are commonly utilized by at-home employees to access their router for work. This can create performance and cybersecurity problems. Progent can assist businesses to mitigate these issues by providing expertise that include Aironet integration expertise, Cisco-certified Meraki wireless installation expertise, and Ubiquiti Unifi WiFi AP setup help.
- Internet connectivity solutions impact the speed and availability of connections between telecommuters and the corporate network. Business-critical processes might demand backup Internet connections in the event the normal connection breaks. Progent can provide expertise for picking ISPs, selecting sensible bandwidth and data volume bundles, and integrating high-availability Internet access. Refer to Internet access integration services.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Support Services
To contact Progent about creating and maintaining an efficient telecommuter solution for your Beverly Hills, California organization, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.