Expanding your at-home workforce can have a significant impact on IT infrastructure, security, and corporate workflows. Progent has 20 years of background helping businesses of all sizes to design, configure, manage, optimize, and debug IT environments that support a remote workforce. Progent can help your Beverly Hills company to select the appropriate tools and adhere to best practices in building and operating a safe virtual ecosystem for teleworkers that facilitates collaboration and returns top business value. Progent can provide support services ranging from on demand expertise for helping you over challenging IT bottlenecks to full project management to help you successfully complete mission-critical initiatives.
Progent can help Beverly Hills, California businesses to with any facet of creating a high-performing telecommuting environment by providing network infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud integration, Help Desk services, cybersecurity, backup/restore solutions, and unified management.
Infrastructure for Telecommuters
Integrating the physical and software infrastructure needed to support an at-home work environment can be especially complex if you must accommodate a mix of worker-owned hardware like desktop computers and notebooks, Internet routers, and wireless appliances from various vendors and with a variety of OS software and firmware levels. Progent's background providing remote help for both legacy as well as current IT products in remote office solutions enables you to make cost-effective use of your available network infrastructure and provides you with fast access to expertise for implement necessary updates. Services offered by Progent to assist you to create a productive telecommuting infrastructure include:
- Virtual Private Network technology makes it possible to create a secure connection for authenticated remote workers to use IT resources situated at your company datacenter or in a public cloud. Progent can help your company to deploy and manage VPN access between your teleworkers and your key network resources by providing remote VPN integration support. For businesses with Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco ASA Firewall consultants can help your telecommuters to set up Cisco's AnyConnect software for safe VPN connections for a broad selection of devices including Microsoft Windows, Mac, Apple iOS, Linux, and Google Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure products enable an at-home worker to see and use a data center PC's desktop. This technology gives IT managers substantial control over the digital ecosystem of telecommuters and offers them a consistent and more productive work experience. Progent's VDI services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops expertise.
- Routers attach home computer networks to the Internet and typically support VPN tunnels, local wireless connectivity, and firewalls. Progent offers top-tier remote consulting for setting up home routers from a variety of manufacturers. See router integration services from Cisco-certified consultants.
- Home Wireless networks, often shared by the whole family and guests, are commonly used by telecommuters to connect to their Internet router for work. This can create performance as well as cybersecurity issues. Progent can help businesses to mitigate these issues by providing expertise that include Cisco Aironet integration expertise, Cisco Meraki wireless deployment consulting, and Ubiquiti Unifi WiFi AP setup assistance.
- Internet access solutions affect the performance and availability of connections between at-home workers and the corporate data center. Business-critical processes might demand redundant Internet connections in case the primary connection fails. Progent offers guidance for picking ISPs, selecting appropriate service offerings, and configuring high-availability Internet access. See Internet access integration services.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Expertise
To contact Progent about building and maintaining a productive work-from-home solution for your Beverly Hills, California business, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.