Expanding your remote workforce may have a major effect on IT architecture, security, and corporate workflows. Progent has 20 years of background helping SMBs to design, configure, manage, optimize, and troubleshoot IT networks that incorporate a remote workforce. Progent can assist your Beverly Hills company to pick the appropriate technologies and follow leading practices in building and operating a secure virtual ecosystem for telecommuters that promotes teamwork and returns maximum value. Progent can provide services ranging from on demand expertise for helping you over challenging technical roadblocks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you successfully complete mission-critical tasks.
Progent can assist Beverly Hills, California companies to succeed with any aspect of building a high-performing telecommuting environment by providing infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud connectivity, Help Desk outsourcing, cybersecurity, data protection solutions, and streamlined management.
Infrastructure for Teleworkers
Integrating the network infrastructure required to support an at-home work environment can be particularly complicated if you must manage a mix of personal hardware like desktop computers and notebooks, Internet routers, and Wi-Fi appliances from an assortment of manufacturers and with a mix of OS software and firmware releases. Progent's experience providing online help for both legacy as well as modern IT products in remote office venues enables you to make cost-effective use of your available infrastructure and provides you with fast access to expertise for making necessary upgrades. Support services offered by Progent to help you to implement a productive telecommuting infrastructure include:
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) connectivity allows you to establish a secure tunnel for authorized remote workers to access IT resources situated at your corporate data center or in a public cloud. Progent can help you to configure and manage VPN access between your teleworkers and your key IT resources by providing remote VPN integration consulting. For businesses using Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA experts can assist your remote workers to utilize Cisco's AnyConnect software for secure VPN tunneling for a broad range of devices such as Windows, macOS, Apple iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure products enable a teleworker to view and use a remote computer's desktop. This technology provides IT managers significant control over the computing environment of at-home employees and ensures them a consistent and more productive experience. Progent's VDI consulting services include Windows Remote Desktop integration and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops expertise.
- Routers connect home computer networks to the Internet and support VPN tunnels, home wireless connectivity, and firewalls. Progent can provide top-tier online consulting for deploying routers from a range of vendors. See router integration support from Cisco-certified consultants.
- Home Wireless networks, typically supporting an entire household and visitors, are frequently used by at-home employees to connect to their Internet router for work. This can cause performance as well as cybersecurity problems. Progent can assist you to resolve these problems by providing services like Cisco Aironet configuration expertise, Cisco-certified Meraki WiFi deployment consulting, and Ubiquiti wireless access point integration assistance.
- Internet access solutions impact the performance and availability of connections between telecommuters and the corporate data center. Business-critical processes may require backup Internet access in the event the primary connection fails. Progent offers expertise for identifying service providers, choosing appropriate service offerings, and configuring fault-tolerant Internet access. Refer to Internet access solutions.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Expertise
To contact Progent about building and managing an efficient telecommuter solution for your Beverly Hills, California organization, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.