Expanding your telecommuter workforce can have a major impact on network architecture, security/compliance, and company culture. Progent has two decades of background assisting small and mid-size businesses to design, configure, manage, tune, and troubleshoot IT networks that incorporate at-home workers. Progent can assist your Beverly Hills organization to select the right tools and follow best practices in creating and operating a secure virtual ecosystem for teleworkers that promotes teamwork and returns maximum business value. Progent offers support services ranging from as-needed guidance for getting you over occasional IT bottlenecks to full project management or co-management to help you carry out business-critical tasks.
Progent can assist Beverly Hills, California organizations to with any aspect of creating a high-performing work-from-home ecosystem by delivering network infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud connectivity, Call Desk augmentation, data security, data protection solutions, and streamlined management.
Network Infrastructure for an At-Home Workforce
Setting up the network infrastructure needed for an at-home workforce can be especially complicated if you must manage a mix of worker-owned hardware like desktop computers and notebooks, Internet routers, and wireless appliances from different vendors and with a mix of OS software and firmware levels. Progent's experience providing remote help for both outdated and current IT products in virtual office venues allows you to make cost-effective use of your available infrastructure and provides you with ready access to top-tire consultants for implement essential upgrades. Support services offered by Progent to assist your company to implement a productive work-at-home infrastructure include:
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) connectivity allows you to establish a secure connection for authenticated at-home employees to access IT resources situated at your corporate data center or in the cloud. Progent's consultants can help you to configure and manage VPN access between your at-home workforce and your various network resources by providing remote VPN integration consulting. For organizations using Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco ASA Firewall experts can help your at-home workers to utilize Cisco's popular AnyConnect client software for safe VPN connections for a broad selection of endpoint devices including Microsoft Windows, Mac, Apple iOS, Linux, and Google Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure products enable a telecommuter to view and use a data center PC's desktop. This technology provides IT managers more control over the digital environment of at-home employees and offers remote users a consistent and more productive work experience. Progent's virtual desktop consulting services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI expertise.
- Routers attach home computer networks to the Internet and typically support VPN tunnels, home wireless networks, and firewall services. Progent can provide top-tier online consulting for configuring routers from all major manufacturers. See router integration services from Cisco-certified consultants.
- Home Wi-Fi networks, typically supporting an entire household and visitors, are commonly utilized by at-home employees to access their Internet router for work. This can cause performance as well as security issues. Progent can assist businesses to mitigate these problems by providing services that include Cisco Aironet integration expertise, Cisco-certified Meraki WiFi installation consulting, and Ubiquiti WiFi AP integration help.
- Internet connectivity methods impact the speed and availability of connections between at-home workers and the company network. Vital applications may require backup Internet access in the event the normal connection breaks. Progent offers guidance for selecting Internet service providers, selecting appropriate service bundles, and configuring fault-tolerant Internet access. Refer to Internet access solutions.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about building and managing an efficient work-from-home environment for your Beverly Hills, California company, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.