Expanding your telecommuter workforce can have a major effect on network infrastructure, security/compliance, and company culture. Progent has two decades of background helping small and mid-size businesses to plan, configure, administer, optimize, and debug IT environments that support work-from-home employees. Progent can assist your Beverly Hills company to select the right tools and adhere to best practices in creating and operating a secure virtual ecosystem for telecommuters that facilitates teamwork and delivers maximum value. Progent can provide services ranging from on demand guidance for helping you over occasional IT roadblocks to comprehensive project management to help you successfully complete business-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can assist Beverly Hills, California companies to succeed with any aspect of creating a high-performing work-from-home ecosystem by delivering network infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud integration, Call Desk outsourcing, data security, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Infrastructure for Telecommuters
Configuring the physical and software infrastructure required for a remote workforce can be especially complicated if you have to manage a mix of personal equipment like desktop computers and notebooks, routers, and wireless APs from various vendors and with a mix of operating systems and firmware releases. Progent's background delivering online help for both legacy and modern technologies in remote office venues enables you to make efficient use of your existing infrastructure and offers fast access to expertise for making necessary upgrades. Services offered by Progent to help your company to create a high-functioning telecommuting ecosystem include:
- VPN connectivity allows you to create a secure connection for authorized remote workers to use IT assets situated at your company datacenter or in a public cloud. Progent can help your company to deploy and maintain VPN access between your teleworkers and your key network resources by providing online VPN configuration support. For businesses using Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco ASA Firewall consultants can assist your remote workers to utilize Cisco's AnyConnect client software for safe VPN tunneling for a wide range of endpoint devices such as Windows, Mac, iOS, Linux, and Google Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) platforms allow an at-home worker to view and use a remote PC's desktop. This technology provides network managers significant control over the computing ecosystem of at-home employees and offers them a consistent and more productive work experience. Progent's virtual desktop services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops expertise.
- Routers connect at-home networks to the Internet and support VPN connections, home Wi-Fi networks, and firewalls. Progent offers expert online support for setting up home routers from a variety of vendors. See router integration support from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wireless networks, often shared by the whole family and guests, are commonly used by at-home employees to access their Internet router for work. This can cause throughput and security issues. Progent can assist businesses to mitigate these problems by delivering services that include Aironet integration consulting, Cisco-certified Meraki WiFi deployment expertise, and Ubiquiti WiFi AP setup help.
- Internet connectivity methods impact the performance and reliability of connections between telecommuters and the company data center. Business-critical processes might demand redundant Internet connections in case the normal connection breaks. Progent can provide guidance for identifying Internet service providers, selecting appropriate service offerings, and configuring fault-tolerant Internet connections. Refer to Internet access integration services.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about building and maintaining a productive telecommuter environment for your Beverly Hills, California organization, call 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.