Enlarging your remote workforce may have a major effect on network infrastructure, security/compliance, and company culture. Progent has two decades of background helping businesses of all sizes to design, deploy, manage, tune, and debug IT networks that support a remote workforce. Progent can assist your Beverly Hills organization to select the appropriate technologies and adhere to best practices in building and maintaining a safe virtual solution for telecommuters that promotes collaboration and returns top value. Progent offers services that go from as-needed expertise for helping you over occasional IT bottlenecks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you carry out business-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can assist Beverly Hills, California businesses to succeed with any aspect of building a high-performing remote work environment by delivering network infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud connectivity, Call Desk services, endpoint security, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Infrastructure for a Remote Workforce
Configuring the network infrastructure needed for an at-home workforce can be particularly complex if you must manage a combination of personal equipment such as desktop computers and laptops, Internet routers, and wireless APs from an assortment of manufacturers and with a variety of operating systems and firmware releases. Progent's background providing online support for both outdated as well as modern technologies in virtual office solutions enables you to make efficient use of your available network infrastructure and provides you with ready access to expertise for making necessary upgrades. Services available from Progent to help you to create a high-functioning telecommuting infrastructure include:
- Virtual Private Network connectivity makes it possible to establish a safe connection for authenticated at-home workers to access IT assets situated at your company datacenter or in a public cloud. Progent's consultants can help your company to configure and maintain VPN connections between your at-home workforce and your various IT resources by providing remote VPN configuration consulting. For organizations with Cisco's ASA security appliances, Progent's Cisco ASA consultants can help your telecommuters to utilize Cisco's popular AnyConnect client software to provide safe VPN connections for a wide selection of devices including Windows, Mac, Apple iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure products allow an at-home worker to view and use a remote PC's desktop. This gives IT managers significant control over the computing environment of telecommuters and ensures them a consistent and more productive work experience. Progent's VDI services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops expertise.
- Routers connect home networks to the Internet and support VPN tunnels, local Wi-Fi networks, and firewall services. Progent can provide expert remote support for integrating routers from a variety of manufacturers. See router integration support from Cisco-certified consultants.
- Home Wi-Fi networks, often shared by the whole family and guests, are frequently used by telecommuters to access their router for work. This can create throughput and cybersecurity problems. Progent can help you to mitigate these issues by delivering services that include Cisco Aironet configuration consulting, Cisco-certified Meraki wireless deployment consulting, and Ubiquiti Unifi WiFi access point setup assistance.
- Internet connectivity methods affect the speed and reliability of connections between at-home workers and the corporate network. Business-critical applications may require redundant Internet connections in case the normal connection fails. Progent offers guidance for picking ISPs, picking sensible bandwidth and data volume bundles, and setting up fault-tolerant Internet access. See Internet connectivity integration services.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about building and managing an efficient telecommuter environment for your Beverly Hills, California company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.