Expanding your remote workforce may have a significant effect on network architecture, security/compliance, and company culture. Progent has 20 years of background assisting SMBs to design, deploy, manage, tune, and troubleshoot IT networks that support work-from-home employees. Progent can help your Beverly Hills organization to pick the appropriate tools and follow best practices in building and operating a secure virtual solution for telecommuters that facilitates collaboration and returns maximum business value. Progent can provide support services ranging from as-needed expertise for helping you over occasional IT bottlenecks to full project management or co-management to help you successfully complete business-critical tasks.
Progent can help Beverly Hills, California organizations to with any facet of building a high-functioning work-at-home environment by providing network infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice expertise, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud integration, Help Desk outsourcing, security and compliance, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Infrastructure for an At-Home Workforce
Setting up the physical and software infrastructure required to support a remote workforce can be especially challenging if you must accommodate a mix of personal equipment like desktop computers and notebooks, routers, and wireless appliances from an assortment of manufacturers and with a mix of operating systems and firmware releases. Progent's background delivering online support for both legacy as well as modern IT products in remote office solutions allows you to make efficient use of your existing network infrastructure and provides you with fast access to expertise for making essential upgrades. Support services offered by Progent to assist your company to implement a high-functioning work-at-home infrastructure include:
- Virtual Private Network technology makes it possible to establish a secure tunnel for authenticated at-home employees to use IT resources situated at your company datacenter or in the cloud. Progent's consultants can assist you to configure and maintain VPN access between your at-home workforce and your various network resources by providing remote VPN integration support. For businesses using Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA Firewall consultants can assist your at-home workers to set up Cisco's AnyConnect client software for safe VPN connections for a broad range of endpoint devices including Microsoft Windows, macOS, Apple iOS, Linux, and Google Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) platforms allow an at-home worker to see and use a data center PC's desktop. This technology provides IT managers significant control over the digital ecosystem of telecommuters and ensures remote users a familiar experience. Progent's VDI consulting services include Windows Remote Desktop integration and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI expertise.
- Routers connect home networks to the Internet and typically support VPN connections, local Wi-Fi connectivity, and firewall services. Progent can provide expert online support for deploying routers from a variety of manufacturers. See router integration services from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wireless networks, typically shared by the whole family and visitors, are commonly utilized by telecommuters to connect to their Internet router for work. This can cause performance as well as security issues. Progent can help you to resolve these issues by providing expertise like Cisco Aironet integration expertise, Cisco-certified Meraki wireless deployment expertise, and Ubiquiti WiFi AP setup assistance.
- Internet access solutions impact the performance and availability of connections between at-home workers and the corporate data center. Business-critical processes might require backup Internet connections in case the primary connection fails. Progent offers guidance for identifying service providers, choosing appropriate service offerings, and configuring redundant Internet connections. Refer to Internet connectivity solutions.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To contact Progent about building and maintaining a productive work-from-home environment for your Beverly Hills, California company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.