Expanding your at-home workforce may have a major impact on IT infrastructure, security, and company workflows. Progent has two decades of experience assisting small and mid-size businesses to design, configure, manage, optimize, and troubleshoot IT networks that support work-from-home employees. Progent can help your Beverly Hills organization to select the appropriate tools and adhere to best practices in creating and maintaining a safe virtual solution for teleworkers that facilitates teamwork and delivers top value. Progent offers support services that go from on demand guidance for getting you past challenging technical bottlenecks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you successfully complete business-critical tasks.
Progent can assist Beverly Hills, California organizations to succeed with any facet of building a high-performing telecommuting environment by delivering infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud connectivity, Help Desk services, endpoint security, backup/restore solutions, and unified management.
Network Infrastructure for an At-Home Workforce
Setting up the network infrastructure required for a remote work environment can be especially complicated if you must accommodate a combination of personal hardware such as desktop computers and notebooks, routers, and wireless appliances from an assortment of manufacturers and with a variety of OS software and firmware levels. Progent's experience delivering online support for both legacy and current IT products in remote office solutions enables you to make efficient use of your existing network infrastructure and provides you with fast access to expertise for implement necessary upgrades. Support services offered by Progent to help you to create a productive telecommuting infrastructure include:
- Virtual Private Network connectivity allows you to establish a safe tunnel for authorized at-home workers to access IT assets located at your corporate data center or in the cloud. Progent can help you to configure and manage VPN access between your teleworkers and your key network resources by providing online VPN integration consulting. For businesses with Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA Firewall experts can help your at-home workers to utilize Cisco's popular AnyConnect software for safe VPN tunneling for a broad range of endpoint devices such as Microsoft Windows, Mac, iOS, Linux, and Google Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure products enable a teleworker to view and use a data center PC's desktop. This technology gives network managers substantial control over the computing environment of telecommuters and offers remote users a consistent and more productive work experience. Progent's virtual desktop services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI solutions.
- Routers attach at-home networks to the Internet and support VPN tunnels, home Wi-Fi networks, and firewalls. Progent offers expert online consulting for integrating routers from all major vendors. See router configuration services from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wi-Fi networks, typically supporting families and guests, are frequently utilized by at-home employees to connect to their router for work. This can create performance and security issues. Progent can assist you to mitigate these issues by providing services like Aironet integration consulting, Cisco Meraki wireless deployment consulting, and Ubiquiti Unifi WiFi AP integration help.
- Internet connectivity methods impact the performance and reliability of connections between telecommuters and the company network. Business-critical applications might require backup Internet access in the event the normal connection breaks. Progent can provide expertise for picking Internet service providers, choosing appropriate service bundles, and integrating fault-tolerant Internet connections. Refer to Internet access solutions.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about creating and maintaining an efficient work-from-home solution for your Beverly Hills, California company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.