Expanding your at-home workforce may have a significant effect on IT infrastructure, cybersecurity, and corporate culture. Progent has 20 years of background assisting small and mid-size businesses to plan, deploy, manage, optimize, and debug IT environments that support a remote workforce. Progent can assist your Birmingham company to pick the appropriate tools and follow leading practices in creating and maintaining a safe virtual ecosystem for telecommuters that facilitates teamwork and returns maximum business value. Progent can provide services that go from on demand expertise for helping you past occasional IT roadblocks to full project management or co-management to help you successfully complete mission-critical initiatives.
Progent can help Birmingham, Alabama companies to succeed with any facet of creating a high-functioning work-at-home ecosystem by delivering infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud connectivity, helpdesk outsourcing, data security, backup/restore solutions, and unified management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for Telecommuters
A wide selection of video conferencing platforms from leading technology companies support virtual meetings, video conferencing, chat, and screen sharing for both local users and at-home workers. Many organizations utilize a mix of products to meet the needs of their various partners and clients. Progent can help your organization to manage your existing conferencing environment and optimize the productivity of your remote employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular unified communications product that enables real-time presence, instant messaging, voice and video conferencing as well as the transparent integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent can provide the skills of Microsoft-certified specialists who can help your company to set up and maintain Skype for Business client software to accommodate your remote workforce. For details about Progent's support services for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business integration services.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video calling app for compatible iOS, iPadOS, iPod and macOS devices. FaceTime runs over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer editions of FaceTime allow as many as 32 simultaneous users for video calls. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides online conferencing for virtually all desktop or mobile devices. Offered through Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex capabilities include sharing discrete content or computer screens, presentations that incorporate rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, network-based capture, plus revision and playback for future reference. For details about Progent's consulting services for Webex and for additional IP video products from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams provides a portal for conversations, contacts, and information with capabilities such as IP voice and video conferencing, threaded chat, plus file sharing. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Microsoft Teams as well as for other Microsoft 365 products, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and debugging services for these products and
help you to tune your WAN infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To contact Progent about creating and managing a productive telecommuter solution for your Birmingham, Alabama company, call 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.