Expanding your telecommuter workforce can have a major effect on IT infrastructure, security/compliance, and corporate culture. Progent has 20 years of experience assisting SMBs to plan, deploy, manage, optimize, and debug IT networks that support work-from-home employees. Progent can help your Birmingham organization to pick the appropriate technologies and follow best practices in creating and maintaining a secure virtual solution for telecommuters that facilitates collaboration and returns maximum business value. Progent offers support services that go from on demand guidance for getting you past challenging technical roadblocks to full project management to help you successfully complete business-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can assist Birmingham, Alabama companies to succeed with any facet of creating a high-performing telecommuting environment by providing network infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice expertise, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud integration, Call Desk services, security and compliance, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Video Conferencing for At-Home Workers
A broad range of voice/video conferencing platforms from leading vendors support online meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat sessions, and screen sharing for both onsite workers and teleworkers. Many organizations utilize multiple products to accommodate their different partners and customers. Progent's communications experts can assist you to manage your existing conferencing ecosystem and enhance the experience of your at-home employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications product that enables presence, IM, voice and video conferencing as well as the seamless integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent can provide the expertise of Microsoft-certified consultants who can help you to configure and manage Skype for Business client software to accommodate your at-home employees. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Skype for Business, visit Skype for Business consulting services.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video calling app for compatible iOS, iPadOS, iPod and macOS devices. FaceTime runs over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later versions of FaceTime allow up to 32 concurrent users for voice/video sessions. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Apple FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports remote conferencing for virtually all computing devices. Delivered via Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex capabilities include sharing discrete content or screens, presentations that incorporate rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, session capture, plus editing and playback for training. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Cisco Webex and for additional IP video products from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a hub for conferencing, contacts, and information with capabilities such as voice/video conferencing, persistent chat, plus file sharing. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Teams and for additional Office 365 apps, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Voice/Video Conferencing Apps supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and troubleshooting services for these products and
assist your business to optimize your WAN architecture to host them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Expertise
To contact Progent about building and managing an efficient work-from-home environment for your Birmingham, Alabama organization, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.