Enlarging your telecommuter workforce can have a significant impact on network infrastructure, security/compliance, and corporate culture. Progent has two decades of background helping businesses of all sizes to plan, deploy, manage, optimize, and debug IT networks that incorporate at-home workers. Progent can assist your Birmingham company to select the appropriate technologies and follow leading practices in building and maintaining a secure virtual office solution for telecommuters that promotes collaboration and returns maximum business value. Progent offers support services ranging from on demand expertise for helping you over occasional technical bottlenecks to full project management to help you carry out mission-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can assist Birmingham, Alabama businesses to succeed with any facet of building a high-functioning work-from-home environment by delivering network infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud integration, helpdesk augmentation, data security, backup/restore solutions, and unified management.
Video Conferencing for At-Home Workers
A wide range of voice/video conferencing products from major vendors support online meetings, video conferencing, chat sessions, and screen/content sharing for both onsite users and telecommuters. Many companies utilize a mix of products to meet the needs of their various partners and clients. Progent's communications experts can assist your organization to maintain your current conferencing ecosystem and enhance the experience of your at-home employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular communications product that supports real-time presence, instant messaging, audio and video calling and conferencing as well as the transparent integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent can provide the skills of Microsoft-certified consultants who can assist your company to set up and maintain Skype for Business client software to support your remote employees. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Skype for Business, visit Skype for Business integration experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone app for compatible iOS, iPadOS, iPod and macOS computers and smartphones. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current versions of FaceTime allow as many as 32 simultaneous users for voice/video calls. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports remote conferencing for most computing devices. Offered via Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex capabilities include sharing granular content or screens, presentations that incorporate rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, network-based capture, plus editing and playback for future reference. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Cisco Webex as well as for additional IP video solutions from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams provides a portal for conferencing, contacts, and content with features that include voice/video conferencing, persistent chat, plus file sharing. For details about Progent's support expertise for Microsoft Teams and for other Microsoft 365 products, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Conferencing Apps supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide integration and debugging expertise for these conferencing platforms and
help you to optimize your WAN infrastructure to host them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about creating and managing a productive work-from-home solution for your Birmingham, Alabama company, call 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.