Expanding your telecommuter workforce can have a significant effect on IT architecture, security/compliance, and company workflows. Progent has 20 years of experience helping businesses of all sizes to design, deploy, manage, optimize, and troubleshoot IT networks that support work-from-home employees. Progent can help your Birmingham company to select the right technologies and follow best practices in creating and operating a secure virtual ecosystem for telecommuters that promotes teamwork and returns top business value. Progent can provide services that go from on demand expertise for getting you past occasional technical bottlenecks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you carry out mission-critical initiatives.
Progent can help Birmingham, Alabama companies to with any aspect of creating a high-functioning work-at-home ecosystem by delivering infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud connectivity, helpdesk services, security monitoring, backup/restore solutions, and centralized management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for Remote Workers
A broad selection of video conferencing products from leading vendors support virtual discussions, video conferencing, chat, and content sharing for both onsite users and telecommuters. Many companies utilize multiple conferencing products to meet the needs of their different partners and clients. Progent can help you to maintain your existing conferencing ecosystem and enhance the experience of your at-home workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading communications platform that supports presence, IM, audio and video calling and conferencing as well as the transparent integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent offers the skills of Microsoft-certified specialists who can assist you to configure and manage Skype for Business client software to accommodate your remote employees. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business integration experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video calling platform for iOS and Mac devices. FaceTime runs over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current versions of FaceTime allow up to 32 concurrent users for voice/video sessions. For details about Progent's support services for FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides online conferencing for virtually all desktop or mobile devices. Offered via Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex services include sharing specific content or screens, presentations that embed rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, network-based recording, plus revision and playback for future reference. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Webex and for other video conferencing products from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a portal for conversations, contacts, and content with features that include video conferencing, persistent threaded chat, plus data sharing. For details about Progent's support expertise for Microsoft Teams as well as for additional Microsoft 365 apps, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Voice/Video Conferencing Apps supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver integration and debugging expertise for these conferencing platforms and
assist you to optimize your WAN infrastructure to host them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Support Services
To contact Progent about building and maintaining an efficient work-from-home environment for your Birmingham, Alabama business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.