Enlarging your at-home workforce can have a significant effect on network infrastructure, cybersecurity, and corporate culture. Progent has 20 years of experience assisting businesses of all sizes to plan, deploy, manage, tune, and troubleshoot IT environments that incorporate at-home workers. Progent can assist your Birmingham organization to select the appropriate tools and follow leading practices in creating and maintaining a secure virtual office solution for teleworkers that promotes collaboration and returns maximum value. Progent offers support services that go from as-needed guidance for helping you over challenging technical roadblocks to comprehensive project management to help you successfully complete mission-critical initiatives.
Progent can help Birmingham, Alabama businesses to succeed with any facet of building a high-functioning work-from-home environment by providing network infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud connectivity, helpdesk outsourcing, cybersecurity, backup/restore solutions, and centralized management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for Telecommuters
A broad range of voice/video conferencing platforms from major technology companies support online discussions, video and voice conferencing, chat sessions, and content sharing for both onsite workers and teleworkers. Many organizations utilize a mix of products to accommodate their various partners and clients. Progent can help your organization to maintain your existing voice/video conferencing ecosystem and optimize the engagement of your at-home employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular unified communications product that supports presence, instant messaging, audio and video conferencing plus the seamless integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft-certified consultants who can assist your company to configure and maintain Skype for Business clients to accommodate your remote employees. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business integration services.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone platform for compatible iOS and macOS devices. FaceTime runs on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current versions of FaceTime allow as many as 32 simultaneous users for video sessions. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports online conferencing for virtually all computing devices. Offered through Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex capabilities include sharing discrete content or screens, presentations that incorporate rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint, session capture, plus revision and playback for future reference and training. For details about Progent's support services for Cisco Webex and for additional video conferencing products from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams provides a hub for conversations, contacts, and information with features that include video calling, persistent chat, plus data sharing. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Microsoft Teams and for additional Office 365 apps, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Conferencing Apps supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver integration and troubleshooting expertise for these conferencing platforms and
assist your business to optimize your network infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Expertise
To contact Progent about building and maintaining a productive telecommuter environment for your Birmingham, Alabama business, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.