Enlarging your telecommuter workforce can have a major effect on network infrastructure, security/compliance, and corporate processes. Progent has two decades of background assisting businesses of all sizes to design, deploy, administer, tune, and troubleshoot IT networks that incorporate a remote workforce. Progent can help your Birmingham organization to select the right tools and adhere to best practices in building and operating a safe virtual office ecosystem for teleworkers that facilitates collaboration and returns maximum value. Progent offers support services that go from as-needed expertise for getting you over challenging IT bottlenecks to full project management or co-management to help you carry out mission-critical initiatives.
Progent can assist Birmingham, Alabama organizations to with any facet of building a high-performing work-from-home ecosystem by providing network infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice expertise, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud integration, Call Desk services, cybersecurity, data protection solutions, and centralized management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for Teleworkers
A wide selection of video conferencing products from major vendors enable virtual discussions, video conferencing, chat, and content sharing for both local users and teleworkers. Many companies use a mix of products to meet the needs of their various partners and customers. Progent can assist you to manage your current voice/video conferencing environment and enhance the productivity of your at-home employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular communications product that supports real-time presence, instant messaging, voice and video conferencing as well as the seamless integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft-certified specialists who can help your company to deploy and manage Skype for Business client software to support your remote employees. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business integration experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video phone platform for compatible iOS, iPadOS, iPod and macOS devices. FaceTime runs on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current editions of FaceTime allow as many as 32 concurrent users for video calls. For details about Progent's consulting services for Apple FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports remote conferencing for most desktop or mobile devices. Offered via Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex services include sharing discrete content or computer screens, presentations that embed rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, session recording, plus editing and playback for future reference. For details about Progent's support services for Cisco Webex and for additional video conferencing products from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams provides a portal for conferencing, contacts, and information with features such as IP voice and video calling, persistent threaded chat, plus file sharing. To learn more about Progent's support services for Teams as well as for other Microsoft 365 apps, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Conferencing Apps supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide configuration and troubleshooting expertise for these conferencing platforms and
assist your business to optimize your network infrastructure to host them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Support Services
To contact Progent about creating and maintaining an efficient work-from-home solution for your Birmingham, Alabama organization, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.