Enlarging your at-home workforce may have a major impact on IT infrastructure, security, and company culture. Progent has 20 years of background assisting SMBs to design, configure, manage, optimize, and troubleshoot IT environments that incorporate at-home workers. Progent can assist your Birmingham organization to pick the appropriate technologies and adhere to best practices in building and operating a safe virtual ecosystem for teleworkers that promotes collaboration and returns maximum business value. Progent can provide support services that go from as-needed guidance for getting you past challenging technical roadblocks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you carry out business-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can assist Birmingham, Alabama companies to with any aspect of building a high-functioning work-from-home ecosystem by providing infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice expertise, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud connectivity, Help Desk services, data security, backup/restore solutions, and centralized management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for Telecommuters
A wide selection of voice/video conferencing products from major vendors enable virtual meetings, video conferencing, chat sessions, and content sharing for both local workers and at-home workers. Many organizations utilize multiple products to accommodate their different partners and clients. Progent can assist your organization to manage your current conferencing ecosystem and enhance the experience of your at-home employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular communications platform that enables real-time presence, instant messaging, audio and video conferencing as well as the seamless integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent can provide the expertise of Microsoft-certified specialists who can assist your company to deploy and maintain Skype for Business client software to accommodate your remote workforce. For details about Progent's support expertise for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business integration experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video phone app for compatible iOS, iPadOS, iPod and Mac computers and smartphones. FaceTime runs over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current versions of FaceTime allow up to 32 concurrent users for voice/video sessions. For details about Progent's support services for Apple FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports online conferencing for most desktop or mobile devices. Delivered through Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex services include sharing discrete content or computer screens, presentations that incorporate rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint, network-based capture, plus editing and playback for future reference. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Webex and for other video conferencing solutions from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams provides a hub for conversations, contacts, and information with capabilities such as video calling, persistent threaded chat, plus file sharing. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Teams and for additional Microsoft 365 products, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Conferencing Apps supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver integration and troubleshooting expertise for these conferencing platforms and
assist your business to tune your network architecture to run them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Support Services
To contact Progent about creating and maintaining a productive work-from-home solution for your Birmingham, Alabama business, call 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.