Enlarging your telecommuter workforce may have a significant impact on network architecture, security, and company culture. Progent has two decades of background assisting SMBs to design, configure, administer, optimize, and debug IT networks that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can assist your Birmingham organization to pick the right tools and follow best practices in creating and maintaining a safe virtual ecosystem for teleworkers that facilitates teamwork and delivers top value. Progent offers support services ranging from as-needed expertise for getting you past occasional technical roadblocks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you carry out mission-critical initiatives.
Progent can assist Birmingham, Alabama businesses to succeed with any aspect of building a high-functioning work-from-home ecosystem by providing network infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice expertise, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud integration, Call Desk services, security and compliance, backup/restore solutions, and centralized management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for Telecommuters
A broad selection of voice/video conferencing platforms from major technology companies support virtual meetings, video conferencing, chat sessions, and screen sharing for both onsite workers and teleworkers. Many companies use multiple products to accommodate their various partners and customers. Progent can help you to maintain your existing voice/video conferencing ecosystem and optimize the engagement of your at-home workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading communications platform that supports real-time presence, IM, voice and video calling and conferencing plus the transparent integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent offers the skills of Microsoft-certified consultants who can help your company to deploy and maintain Skype for Business clients to support your remote workforce. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business consulting services.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video phone platform for iOS, iPadOS, iPod and Mac computers and smartphones. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer editions of FaceTime support as many as 32 concurrent users for voice/video calls. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Apple FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides remote conferencing for most computing devices. Offered through Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex services include sharing granular content or screens, presentations that incorporate rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint, network-based capture, plus editing and playback for training. For details about Progent's consulting services for Cisco Webex and for additional video conferencing products from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a hub for conversations, contacts, and information with capabilities that include video conferencing, persistent threaded chat, plus data sharing. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Microsoft Teams as well as for additional Microsoft 365 products, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Voice/Video Conferencing Apps supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide integration and debugging expertise for these products and
assist your business to optimize your WAN architecture to run them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about creating and maintaining an efficient work-from-home solution for your Birmingham, Alabama organization, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.