Enlarging your telecommuter workforce may have a significant effect on IT architecture, security/compliance, and company culture. Progent has 20 years of background assisting businesses of all sizes to design, configure, manage, optimize, and troubleshoot IT networks that incorporate a remote workforce. Progent can help your Birmingham organization to select the appropriate technologies and follow leading practices in building and maintaining a safe virtual office solution for teleworkers that promotes collaboration and returns maximum business value. Progent offers support services that go from as-needed expertise for getting you over occasional IT roadblocks to full project management to help you carry out mission-critical tasks.
Progent can help Birmingham, Alabama organizations to with any aspect of creating a high-performing work-from-home ecosystem by providing infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud connectivity, Call Desk augmentation, data security, data protection solutions, and streamlined management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for At-Home Workers
A broad range of voice/video conferencing products from leading technology companies enable virtual discussions, video and voice conferencing, chat, and screen sharing for both onsite workers and teleworkers. Many companies utilize multiple products to accommodate their various partners and customers. Progent can help you to manage your current voice/video conferencing ecosystem and optimize the engagement of your at-home workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular unified communications product that supports presence, IM, voice and video conferencing plus the transparent integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent can provide the skills of Microsoft-certified specialists who can help you to deploy and manage Skype for Business clients to accommodate your at-home employees. For details about Progent's support expertise for Skype for Business, visit Skype for Business integration services.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone app for compatible iOS and Mac devices. FaceTime runs on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later versions of FaceTime support as many as 32 simultaneous users for video calls. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Apple FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides remote conferencing for virtually all computing devices. Delivered through Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex services include sharing granular content or computer screens, presentations that incorporate rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, network-based recording, plus revision and playback for future reference. For details about Progent's support expertise for Cisco Webex as well as for additional video conferencing solutions from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams provides a portal for conferencing, contacts, and information with features that include voice/video calling, persistent chat, plus file sharing. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Teams and for additional Office 365 apps, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Conferencing Apps supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide integration and debugging expertise for these conferencing platforms and
assist you to optimize your network architecture to run them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To contact Progent about building and maintaining a productive work-from-home environment for your Birmingham, Alabama business, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.