Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing for Network Service Firms in Birmingham
Progentís consulting services for IT service firms in Birmingham Alabama allows your company to offer your customers Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk support under your company's brand as a seamless extension of your in-house IT support group. These services can put you on the fast track to add to your client base, flesh out your service portfolio, satisfy your clients, and improve your profits.
Progent's roster of network infrastructure experts, PC integration and troubleshooting specialists, IT administrators, and data security consultants have worked as transparent adjuncts to the IT staffs of some of the worldís largest IT support firms. Progentís range of expertise allows you to widen the scope of your IT support business, and Progentís close integration with your support team helps you elevate and protect your company's brand.
Progent is a network consulting firm with 20 years of experience providing remote expertise to small and middle-size organizations. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and maintains one of the biggest teams of Cisco-certified CCIE network experts of any independent computer support company in the world. Progent has delivered remote technical assistance and consulting to customers in every state in the country. (Check out testimonials from Progent's customers.)
Using Progent's Services With Your Branding
Progent's consulting program for network service providers features transparent resale to your clients of professional services. Progent bills you exclusively and performs under your instructions to deliver your clients support services under your branding. In addition, Progent has a low-cost Extended Hours Support Service for customers who require access to 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk and Ticketing for Network Service Providers
Ticketing is the heart of a successful Help Desk. But full-featured ticketing platforms are not only expensive to acquire and staff, but a hassle to set up and manage. Small or niche IT service providers rarely have the required budget or personnel. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution offers IT service firms an economical way to retain their custom branding while providing their customers world-class desktop support built around a best-of-breed ticketing platform and supplemented by rapid escalation to high-level experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Solution for IT Service Firms
Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution for IT support organizations leverages Progent's investments in advanced ticketing technology, a remote desktop services team, and a network of geographically dispersed subject matter experts. You can utilize Progent's ticketing system as a secure tenant or Progent can set up communications with your current ticketing system. The features offered with Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution allow your IT service firm to expand your support volume, the range of technologies your business can handle, the number of geographies you can service, and your hours of availability.
Important features of Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution for IT support organizations include:
For more information about Progent's Service Desk and ticketing outsourcing program, see Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop support staff delivers Level 1 end user support with 1-hour SLA to begin work during standard work hours.
- Normal support hours are 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days a week.
- Extended support is available at extra cost.
- Optional onsite service in major metros is offered throughout the US at additional cost.
- You keep complete control of your customers and invoicing.
- Your customers submit incident reports using your branded Internet portal, an 800 number, or by directing a request to your assigned mailbox.
- Each end user request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be monitored and modified remotely until resolution.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your SMEs.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for Network Service Organizations
Progent's consulting for IT service providers allows your support team to become a sole source for practically all IT expertise your clients may need. You can grow your staff and strategic in-house competencies steadily without being forced to turn down opportunities owing to a lack of expertise or the absence of personnel.
Important aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
Major advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent works as a transparent supplement to your in-house support group, responding to your management, and bills your firm instead of your customer.
- Granular Billing: Progent bills by the minute to minimize costs.
- Extensive Service Documentation: Progent utilizes an advanced service reporting platform to ensure that all services performed are fully documented. This allows support group to transfer service responsibilities to in-house consultants when you have sufficient staff and appropriate technical skills.
To read or download a PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT support expertise under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms.
- Safely Expand Your Service Practice: You can easily and efficiently accept additional opportunities beyond your main areas of excellence and serve new territories without assuming the risks associated with increasing your full-time staff too quickly.
- Strengthen Your Brand: You can improve your positioning as a comprehensive network service firm by offering more services to more customers under your own company name.
- Flesh Out Your IT Support Catalog: Progent offers top-tier expertise in a broad range of IT disciplines and can act as a dependable resource for expanding your IT support operations.
- Rapid Problem Escalation: With a large team of top-level technology experts ready to help, Progent can transition rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the toughest problems can be handled fast.
- Make Your Customers Happy: Satisfied clients stick. By teaming with Progent, you can keep making your customers successful without ever forcing clients to seek help outside the fold.
- Remote Technical Support Experts: For 20 years, Progent has delivered online network support ranging from Call Center services to advanced consulting. Effective remote service cuts costs and produces quick solutions.
- Top Certifications: Progentís engineers hold advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Citrix, IBM, and other leading technology companies. Progent's cybersecurity consultants have earned advanced certifications including CISSP, CISM, and GIAC. Find out more about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Birmingham, Alabama Companies
Progent's nationwide team of certified consultants can deliver Birmingham, Alabama companies a broad range of online technical guidance and troubleshooting services. Areas of expertise covered under Progent's consulting program for network service organizations include:
Learn More About Progent's Consulting Program for IT Service Providers in Birmingham, Alabama
For more details about Progent's reseller program for network service organizations in Birmingham, Alabama, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.