Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk, and Ticketing Support for IT Service Organizations in Birmingham
Progentís consulting support for network service firms in Birmingham Alabama enables your company to provide your clients Progent's consulting and Help Desk Call Center support under your own branding as a seamless extension of your regular IT support group. These services can help you add to your revenue, expand your service offerings, satisfy your customers, and increase your bottom line.
Progentís nationwide roster of network infrastructure experts, PC integration and troubleshooting technicians, network admins, and cybersecurity professionals have worked as seamless expansions to the support staffs of some of the country's biggest IT service firms. Progentís range of expertise allows you to add to the scope of your IT support practice, and Progentís transparency helps you promote and protect your company's brand.
Progent is a network support company with 20 years of background providing remote consulting services to small and middle-size businesses. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and maintains one of the largest groups of Cisco CCIE network infrastructure engineers of any private computer support company in the world. Progent has delivered remote technical support and advanced consulting to customers in every state in the U.S. (See recommendations from Progent's clients.)
Using Progent's Services With Your Own Brand
Progent's consulting program for network service firms features seamless resale to your customers of professional IT services. Progent invoices your firm exclusively and works under your direction to provide your customers support services under your branding. In addition, Progent has an affordable Extended Hours Support Program for clients who require access to 24x7 support.
Help Desk and Ticketing Services for IT Service Firms
Ticketing is fundamental to an effective IT Call Center. But modern ticketing systems are not just expensive to license and staff, but difficult to configure and maintain. Smaller IT service firms seldom have the required resources. Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution gives IT support firms an affordable way to retain their own branding while delivering their clients responsive desktop support services built around an advanced ticketing platform and supplemented by fast escalation to subject matter experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Program for IT Service Firms
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT support organizations leverages Progent's investments in advanced ticketing software, an online desktop support team, and a network of geographically distributed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can utilize Progent's ticketing platform exclusively or Progent can establish communications with your existing ticketing platform. The features available with Progent's Call Center and ticketing program allow you to increase your physical and virtual support workload, the diversity of technical issues your company can take on, the locations you can service, and your hours of availability.
Key features of Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution for IT support companies include:
To see more details on Progent's Call Center and ticketing outsourcing program, go to Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop service group delivers Level 1 end user help with 1-hour SLA to begin work during standard business hours.
- Normal support hours are 5am to 7pm PST, five days a week.
- Extended hours support is offered at extra cost.
- Optional on-premises service in major metro areas is available across the country at extra cost.
- You have full control of your customers and invoicing.
- Your customers submit service requests through your branded web portal, an 800 number, or by sending a message to your specified email address.
- Every end user request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be monitored and modified online until resolution.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for Network Service Organizations
Progent's consulting for network service providers allows you to become a single point of contact for virtually all IT guidance and troubleshooting your clients may require. You can build your staff and strategic in-house competencies at your own pace without being forced to turn down opportunities due to a gap in expertise or the absence of bandwidth.
Important features of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
Key benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
- Transparent Support: Progent acts as a seamless extension of your in-house IT service group, under your direction, and bills your firm rather than your client.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent bills by the minute to reign in expenses.
- Extensive Reporting: Progent utilizes an advanced reporting system to make sure all IT services delivered are fully documented. This enables you to transfer account assignments to in-house consultants once you have enough staff and appropriate technical skills.
For a PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for providing Progent's IT support under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms.
- Safely Grow Your Service Business: You can quickly and affordably accept more jobs beyond your main areas of excellence and serve additional territories without the risks associated with expanding your head count too rapidly.
- Strengthen Your Brand: You can improve your positioning as a full-spectrum network support firm by offering more services to more clients using your own brand.
- Add to Your IT Support Portfolio: Progent can provide world-class support in a broad range of technologies and can be a reliable resource for growing your IT service operations.
- Fast Escalation: With a large team of top-level IT experts ready to help, Progent can escalate rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the most challenging issues get resolved fast.
- Keep Your Clients Satisfied: Happy customers stick. By joining with Progent, you can keep delivering solutions without ever forcing clients to seek help from your competitors.
- Remote Technical Support Professionals: For 20 years, Progent has provided online network support from Call Center support to advanced consulting. Efficient remote service cuts costs and produces fast solutions.
- Top Certifications: Progentís engineers have earned top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Juniper, Palo Alto Networks, and other leading technology companies. Progent's cybersecurity consultants hold advanced certifications including CISSP-ISSAP, CISM, and GIAC. Learn more about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Birmingham, Alabama Companies
Progent's seasoned roster of certified engineers can provide Birmingham, Alabama businesses a broad array of remote consulting and troubleshooting expertise. Areas of expertise covered under Progent's consulting program for IT service organizations include:
Learn More Details About Progent's Consulting Program for IT Service Organizations in Birmingham, Alabama
To learn more information about Progent's reseller support for IT service organizations in Birmingham, Alabama, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.