Progent's Consulting, Help Desk, and Ticketing Support for Network Service Organizations in Birmingham
Progent's consulting support for network service organizations in Birmingham Alabama allows you to provide your clients Progent's consulting and Help Desk support using your own branding as a seamless supplement to your regular network support group. This can put you on the fast track to grow your client base, expand your service catalog, create happy clients, and increase your profits.
Progent's team of network engineers, desktop integration and troubleshooting technicians, network admins, and cybersecurity professionals have worked as seamless extensions to the IT groups of some of the country's biggest IT service businesses. Progent's breadth and depth of expertise allows you to broaden the capabilities of your IT service practice, and Progent's close integration with your support team lets you promote and preserve your branding.
Progent is a network support company with two decades of background delivering online consulting services to small and mid-size organizations. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and maintains one of the largest teams of Cisco-certified CCIE network engineers of any independent IT services company in the world. Progent has delivered remote IT support and consulting to clients in every state in the U.S. (See recommendations from Progent's clients.)
Reselling Progent's Support Services Under Your Own Brand
Progent's reseller program for network service organizations offers seamless resale to your customers of world-class IT services. Progent invoices your firm exclusively and works under your direction to provide your clients consulting and support services under your brand. In addition, Progent has a low-cost Extended Hours Support Service for customers who require access to 24x7 support.
Help Desk and Ticketing Services for Network Service Providers
Ticketing systems are fundamental to an efficient service desk. But enterprise-grade ticketing platforms are not only expensive to acquire and staff, but also challenging to configure and manage. Small or niche IT support firms rarely have the necessary resources. Progent's Call Center and ticketing program gives IT service firms an economical way to retain their company branding while providing their customers responsive desktop support built around an advanced ticketing system and supplemented by fast escalation to top-tier experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Program for Network Service Firms
Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program for IT service companies leverages Progent's sizable investments in advanced ticketing software, an online desktop support team, and a network of geographically distributed subject matter experts. You can use Progent's ticketing platform as a secure tenant or Progent can establish data interchange with your current ticketing system. The features available with Progent's Service Desk and ticketing services allow you to increase your support workload, the diversity of technical issues your firm can handle, the number of geographies you can serve, and your overall availability.
Important features of Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution for IT support firms include:
For more information on Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program, go to Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop support staff provides Level 1 end user help with 1-hour service level agreement to commence work during standard work hours.
- Normal support times are from 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time, five days a week.
- Extended hours support is available at extra cost.
- Optional on-premises support in major metro areas is available throughout the US at additional cost.
- You have complete control of your customers and billing.
- Your clients enter requests through your custom branded web portal, a toll-free phone number, or by sending an email to your assigned email address.
- Each end user request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be tracked and updated remotely while they are active.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your SMEs.
Progent's Consulting for IT Service Firms
Progent's consulting expertise for IT service organizations allows you to act as a sole source for practically all IT guidance and troubleshooting your customers may need. You can build your team and core in-house competencies at your own pace without being forced to say no to opportunities owing to a lack of in-house expertise or a shortage of bandwidth.
Important aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
Key benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
- Transparent Support: Progent acts as a seamless extension of your internal support group, responding to your direction, and invoices your firm instead of your client.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent bills on a per-minute basis to reign in expenses.
- Extensive Service Reporting: Progent uses an advanced service reporting platform to ensure that all IT services delivered are fully documented. This enables your IT support organization to transfer account assignments to internal personnel when you have enough people and relevant skill sets.
For a PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for providing Progent's IT support under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms.
- Safely Grow Your IT Support Business: You can easily and affordably take on more jobs beyond your core areas of expertise and serve additional geographies without the risks involved with increasing your head count too rapidly.
- Strengthen Your Name: You can solidify your positioning as a comprehensive IT support provider by delivering more solutions to more customers using your own company name.
- Add to Your Services Portfolio: Progent offers top-tier support in a broad array of IT disciplines and can be a dependable resource for expanding your IT support operations.
- Rapid Escalation: With a large roster of top-level technology experts ready to help, Progent can escalate quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the most challenging issues can be handled fast.
- Make Your Customers Happy: Satisfied customers stick. By teaming with Progent, you can continue making your customers successful without ever requiring clients to look for expertise from your competitors.
- Remote Support Professionals: For two decades, Progent has delivered online IT support from Call Center services to high-level consulting. Efficient online support saves money and produces quick results.
- Top Industry Certifications: Progent's engineers hold top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Juniper, Palo Alto Networks, and other technology leaders. Progent's security and compliance experts hold top certifications including ISSAP, CISM, and CRISC. Find out more about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Birmingham, Alabama Organizations
Progent's seasoned roster of certified engineers can provide Birmingham, Alabama businesses a wide range of remote technical guidance and troubleshooting services. Practice areas covered under Progent's consulting program for network service firms include:
Find Out More Details About Progent's Reseller Support for IT Service Firms in Birmingham, Alabama
To learn more details about Progent's consulting program for network service firms in Birmingham, Alabama, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.