Enlarging your at-home workforce can have a significant effect on IT infrastructure, security, and corporate processes. Progent has two decades of background assisting businesses of all sizes to design, configure, manage, tune, and troubleshoot IT networks that incorporate at-home workers. Progent can assist your Boise organization to pick the right tools and adhere to leading practices in building and operating a safe virtual office solution for telecommuters that facilitates collaboration and returns maximum value. Progent offers services that go from as-needed expertise for helping you over challenging IT bottlenecks to full project management or co-management to help you successfully complete mission-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can help Boise, Idaho businesses to with any aspect of building a high-performing work-from-home ecosystem by providing infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud integration, Help Desk services, endpoint security, data protection solutions, and centralized management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for Teleworkers
A wide selection of voice/video conferencing platforms from leading technology companies enable online discussions, video conferencing, chat, and screen/content sharing for both local users and at-home workers. Many organizations use a mix of products to accommodate their different partners and customers. Progent can help your organization to manage your existing voice/video conferencing environment and enhance the productivity of your at-home workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular communications platform that supports real-time presence, IM, voice and video conferencing plus the transparent integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent can provide the skills of Microsoft-certified consultants who can assist your company to deploy and maintain Skype for Business client software to support your remote employees. To learn more about Progent's support services for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business integration experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone platform for compatible iOS and macOS devices. FaceTime works over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current versions of FaceTime support as many as 32 concurrent users for voice/video calls. For details about Progent's support expertise for FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides online conferencing for most computing devices. Offered via Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex capabilities include sharing granular content or screens, presentations that incorporate rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, session capture, plus revision and playback for future reference and training. For details about Progent's support expertise for Webex as well as for other video conferencing solutions from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a portal for conferencing, contacts, and information with features such as voice/video conferencing, persistent chat, plus file sharing. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Microsoft Teams as well as for other Office 365 apps, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Voice/Video Conferencing Apps supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver integration and debugging expertise for these products and
assist you to optimize your WAN infrastructure to host them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Expertise
To contact Progent about creating and managing an efficient telecommuter environment for your Boise, Idaho organization, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.