Enlarging your telecommuter workforce can have a major effect on IT architecture, security/compliance, and company processes. Progent has 20 years of experience assisting SMBs to design, configure, administer, optimize, and troubleshoot IT environments that support at-home workers. Progent can assist your Boise organization to pick the right technologies and adhere to leading practices in creating and operating a safe virtual office ecosystem for telecommuters that facilitates collaboration and returns top business value. Progent can provide services that go from as-needed expertise for getting you past occasional technical roadblocks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you successfully complete mission-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can help Boise, Idaho organizations to with any aspect of creating a high-performing work-at-home environment by delivering infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice expertise, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud integration, Call Desk outsourcing, endpoint security, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Video Conferencing for Teleworkers
A broad range of voice/video conferencing platforms from major vendors support virtual discussions, video and voice conferencing, chat, and screen sharing for both local users and at-home workers. Many organizations utilize multiple products to meet the needs of their various partners and customers. Progent can assist you to manage your existing voice/video conferencing environment and optimize the experience of your at-home workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications product that enables real-time presence, IM, voice and video calling and conferencing as well as the seamless integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent offers the skills of Microsoft-certified consultants who can assist you to deploy and maintain Skype for Business client software to support your remote employees. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Skype for Business, visit Skype for Business integration experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone app for iOS and macOS computers and smartphones. FaceTime runs on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later editions of FaceTime support up to 32 concurrent users for video calls. To learn more about Progent's support services for Apple FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports remote conferencing for virtually all desktop or mobile devices. Delivered via Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex capabilities include sharing discrete content or screens, presentations that incorporate rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, network-based recording, plus revision and playback for training. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Cisco Webex and for additional video conferencing solutions from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a hub for conversations, contacts, and information with features such as video conferencing, threaded chat, plus data sharing. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Microsoft Teams as well as for other Microsoft 365 products, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver integration and troubleshooting services for these products and
assist you to tune your WAN architecture to run them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about building and managing an efficient telecommuter environment for your Boise, Idaho company, call 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.