Enlarging your at-home workforce may have a significant effect on IT architecture, cybersecurity, and corporate processes. Progent has two decades of experience helping businesses of all sizes to design, configure, administer, tune, and debug IT environments that incorporate at-home workers. Progent can assist your Boise organization to pick the appropriate technologies and follow leading practices in creating and operating a safe virtual office ecosystem for teleworkers that facilitates teamwork and returns maximum value. Progent offers support services that go from on demand expertise for getting you over occasional technical bottlenecks to comprehensive project management to help you successfully complete business-critical initiatives.
Progent can assist Boise, Idaho organizations to with any aspect of building a high-functioning work-from-home environment by providing infrastructure configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud integration, helpdesk services, endpoint security, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for Telecommuters
A wide selection of video conferencing platforms from major technology companies support online discussions, video and voice conferencing, chat sessions, and screen sharing for both onsite users and teleworkers. Many organizations use a mix of conferencing products to accommodate their different partners and clients. Progent's communications experts can assist you to maintain your current conferencing environment and optimize the productivity of your remote workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular communications product that enables presence, IM, voice and video calling and conferencing plus the transparent integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent can provide the expertise of Microsoft-certified specialists who can help your company to configure and maintain Skype for Business client software to accommodate your at-home workforce. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business integration experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone platform for compatible iOS, iPadOS, iPod and Mac computers and smartphones. FaceTime runs on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current editions of FaceTime allow up to 32 concurrent users for voice/video sessions. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Apple FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides online conferencing for virtually all desktop or mobile devices. Delivered via Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex capabilities include sharing granular content or computer screens, presentations that incorporate rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, network-based recording, plus revision and playback for future reference. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Cisco Webex and for other IP video solutions from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams provides a hub for conferencing, contacts, and information with capabilities that include IP voice and video calling, persistent threaded chat, plus file sharing. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Teams and for other Microsoft 365 apps, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Voice/Video Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and troubleshooting services for these conferencing platforms and
assist your business to tune your WAN infrastructure to host them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about building and managing a productive work-from-home environment for your Boise, Idaho organization, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.