Expanding your telecommuter workforce may have a significant effect on network infrastructure, security/compliance, and company processes. Progent has 20 years of background helping SMBs to design, configure, administer, tune, and debug IT environments that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can help your Boise organization to select the right tools and adhere to best practices in creating and operating a safe virtual office solution for telecommuters that facilitates collaboration and returns top value. Progent offers services that go from on demand guidance for getting you past challenging IT roadblocks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you successfully complete business-critical initiatives.
Progent can assist Boise, Idaho businesses to succeed with any facet of building a high-performing telecommuting environment by delivering network infrastructure configuration services, IP voice expertise, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud integration, Call Desk outsourcing, cybersecurity, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for an At-Home Workforce
A broad selection of voice/video conferencing platforms from major vendors enable online meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat, and screen/content sharing for both local users and telecommuters. Many organizations utilize a mix of products to accommodate their various partners and clients. Progent's communications experts can assist your organization to manage your current conferencing environment and enhance the productivity of your remote employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading communications product that enables presence, IM, audio and video calling and conferencing as well as the seamless integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft-certified consultants who can help you to configure and maintain Skype for Business clients to accommodate your at-home employees. For details about Progent's support expertise for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business consulting services.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video calling app for compatible iOS, iPadOS, iPod and Mac computers and smartphones. FaceTime runs on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current versions of FaceTime support as many as 32 simultaneous users for video calls. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides remote conferencing for virtually all desktop or mobile devices. Delivered through Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex capabilities include sharing discrete content or screens, presentations that embed rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint, session recording, plus revision and playback for future reference and training. For details about Progent's support services for Cisco Webex and for other video conferencing products from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams provides a hub for conferencing, contacts, and information with capabilities such as IP voice and video calling, persistent chat, plus data sharing. For details about Progent's consulting services for Microsoft Teams as well as for other Microsoft 365 products, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide integration and debugging services for these conferencing platforms and
assist your business to optimize your network architecture to host them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about creating and maintaining an efficient work-from-home environment for your Boise, Idaho organization, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.