Enlarging your remote workforce may have a significant impact on IT architecture, security/compliance, and company culture. Progent has 20 years of experience assisting small and mid-size businesses to plan, configure, administer, tune, and troubleshoot IT environments that incorporate a remote workforce. Progent can assist your Boise organization to select the right tools and adhere to best practices in creating and maintaining a safe virtual office solution for telecommuters that facilitates teamwork and delivers top value. Progent can provide support services that go from on demand expertise for getting you over occasional technical bottlenecks to comprehensive project management to help you carry out mission-critical initiatives.
Progent can assist Boise, Idaho companies to succeed with any facet of creating a high-performing work-at-home ecosystem by delivering infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud connectivity, helpdesk augmentation, endpoint security, backup/restore solutions, and unified management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for Remote Workers
A wide range of voice/video conferencing products from leading vendors enable online discussions, video and voice conferencing, chat sessions, and content sharing for both local users and teleworkers. Many companies utilize multiple products to meet the needs of their different partners and clients. Progent can help you to manage your current voice/video conferencing environment and enhance the experience of your remote employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular unified communications platform that supports presence, IM, audio and video conferencing as well as the transparent integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft-certified consultants who can help you to set up and maintain Skype for Business clients to support your at-home workforce. For details about Progent's support services for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business consulting services.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone app for iOS, iPadOS, iPod and Mac computers and smartphones. FaceTime works over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current versions of FaceTime support up to 32 simultaneous users for video sessions. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Apple FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides remote conferencing for most desktop or mobile devices. Delivered via Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex services include sharing granular content or screens, presentations that embed rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, session capture, plus revision and playback for future reference. For details about Progent's support services for Webex as well as for other video conferencing products from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a portal for conferencing, contacts, and content with capabilities that include voice/video calling, persistent threaded chat, plus file sharing. For details about Progent's support expertise for Teams and for additional Microsoft 365 products, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Conferencing Apps supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide configuration and troubleshooting services for these conferencing platforms and
help you to optimize your WAN infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Expertise
To contact Progent about building and managing an efficient work-from-home environment for your Boise, Idaho organization, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.