Enlarging your remote workforce may have a major impact on network architecture, security/compliance, and corporate processes. Progent has two decades of background helping businesses of all sizes to design, deploy, manage, optimize, and troubleshoot IT networks that incorporate at-home workers. Progent can assist your Boise organization to select the appropriate tools and follow leading practices in creating and operating a safe virtual solution for teleworkers that facilitates collaboration and returns top business value. Progent offers services that go from on demand guidance for helping you past challenging technical bottlenecks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you successfully complete business-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can assist Boise, Idaho companies to succeed with any facet of creating a high-functioning work-from-home ecosystem by providing network infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice expertise, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud integration, Call Desk services, data security, data protection solutions, and streamlined management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for Teleworkers
A broad selection of voice/video conferencing products from major vendors support virtual meetings, video conferencing, chat, and screen sharing for both onsite workers and teleworkers. Many companies use multiple products to meet the needs of their various partners and clients. Progent can help your organization to manage your current voice/video conferencing environment and enhance the experience of your at-home employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular unified communications platform that supports presence, IM, voice and video calling and conferencing as well as the transparent integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent can provide the expertise of Microsoft-certified consultants who can help you to set up and maintain Skype for Business clients to accommodate your at-home employees. For details about Progent's support services for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business integration experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video calling platform for compatible iOS and macOS devices. FaceTime works over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer versions of FaceTime allow up to 32 concurrent users for voice/video sessions. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Apple FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides online conferencing for virtually all desktop or mobile devices. Offered through Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex capabilities include sharing specific content or computer screens, presentations that embed rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, session recording, plus revision and playback for future reference and training. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Webex and for additional IP video products from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a portal for conferencing, contacts, and content with features that include IP voice and video calling, persistent threaded chat, plus data sharing. For details about Progent's consulting services for Teams and for additional Microsoft 365 apps, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver integration and troubleshooting services for these conferencing platforms and
help your business to optimize your network architecture to host them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Expertise
To contact Progent about building and managing a productive work-from-home environment for your Boise, Idaho company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.