Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing Support for IT Service Organizations in Boston
Progent's consulting services for IT service organizations in Boston Massachusetts enables your company to offer your customers Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk Call Center support using your own branding as a seamless augmentation of your in-house network support group. This can ease the way for you to add to your revenue, flesh out your service offerings, satisfy your customers, and increase your bottom line.
Progent's nationwide team of network infrastructure engineers, PC integration and troubleshooting technicians, network admins, and data security consultants have acted as seamless expansions to the support staffs of some of the world's biggest IT support businesses. Progent's range of expertise enables you to add to the capabilities of your IT support business, and Progent's close integration with your support team helps you promote and protect your company's brand.
Progent is an IT consulting company with two decades of experience providing online expertise to small and middle-size companies. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and has one of the largest teams of Cisco-certified CCIE network infrastructure engineers of any private computer support company in the world. Progent has delivered remote IT support and consulting to customers in every state in the U.S. (See recommendations from Progent's customers.)
Providing Progent's Services With Your Own Brand
Progent's consulting program for IT service firms features seamless resale to your customers of professional services. Progent bills you exclusively and works under your instructions to deliver your customers support services under your brand. In addition, Progent offers an affordable Extended Hours Support Program for customers who require access to 24x7 support.
Help Desk and Ticketing for Network Service Firms
Ticketing systems are the heart of an efficient service desk. But modern ticketing platforms are not just costly to license and staff, but challenging to configure and maintain. Small or niche IT service companies seldom have the required financial or human resources. Progent's Call Center and ticketing program offers IT support organizations a practical way to retain their company branding while delivering their clients world-class desktop support built around a best-of-breed ticketing system and supplemented by fast escalation to high-level experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Solution for IT Service Firms
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT support companies leverages Progent's investments in advanced ticketing technology, a remote desktop services staff, and a network of geographically dispersed subject matter experts. You can use Progent's ticketing system exclusively or Progent can set up data interchange with your existing ticketing platform. The standard and optional features offered with Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution allow you to increase your physical and virtual support volume, the diversity of technologies your company can handle, the number of geographies you can service, and your overall availability.
Key features of Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT support firms include:
For more information on Progent's Call Center and ticketing program, go to Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop support staff delivers Level 1 end user assistance with 1-hour service level agreement to begin work during normal work hours.
- Standard support times are from 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time, five days a week.
- Extended support is offered at additional cost.
- Optional onsite support in larger metro areas is available throughout the country at additional cost.
- You retain complete control of your customers and billing.
- Your clients submit service requests using your branded Internet portal, an 800 number, or by sending an email to your designated email address.
- Every end user request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be monitored and modified online while they are active.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for IT Service Providers
Progent's consulting expertise for network service providers allows you to act as a sole point of contact for virtually all IT guidance and troubleshooting your customers may require. You can grow your team and core in-house competencies steadily without being forced to turn down opportunities due to a lack of in-house expertise or the absence of personnel.
Key aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
Top benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
- Transparent Support: Progent acts as a seamless supplement to your in-house IT service group, responding to your direction, and invoices your firm rather than your client.
- Granular Billing: Progent bills by the minute to reign in expenses.
- Extensive Documentation: Progent utilizes an enterprise-class service reporting platform to ensure that all IT services performed are fully documented. This enables support group to transfer account responsibilities to in-house personnel once you have enough staff and relevant skill sets.
To read or download a PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for providing Progent's IT services under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers.
- Safely Grow Your IT Support Practice: You can quickly and affordably accept additional jobs outside your core areas of expertise and open new territories without the risks involved with increasing your full-time staff too quickly.
- Re-enforce Your Brand: You can improve your positioning as a comprehensive IT service provider by offering more services to more customers using your own brand.
- Flesh Out Your IT Support Portfolio: Progent can provide top-tier support in a wide range of IT disciplines and can act as a dependable reservoir of skills for growing your IT support business.
- Rapid Problem Escalation: With a sizable roster of senior technology experts available, Progent can escalate rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the toughest problems can be handled promptly.
- Make Your Customers Satisfied: Satisfied clients keep coming back. By teaming with Progent, you can continue delivering solutions without ever forcing clients to seek expertise from your competitors.
- Online Technical Support Professionals: For two decades, Progent has delivered online IT support ranging from Help Desk services to high-level consulting. Efficient remote support cuts costs and produces quick solutions.
- Major Certifications: Progent's engineers have earned top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Citrix, Palo Alto Networks, and other leading vendors. Progent's security and compliance consultants have earned advanced certifications including CISSP-ISSAP, CISM, and GIAC. Find out more details about Progent's industry certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Boston, Massachusetts Organizations
Progent's nationwide roster of certified consultants and technical experts offers Boston, Massachusetts organizations a broad range of remote technical guidance and debugging services. Practice areas offered under Progent's reseller program for IT service providers include:
Learn More Details About Progent's Consulting Program for IT Service Organizations in Boston, Massachusetts
To learn more information about Progent's consulting support for IT service organizations in Boston, Massachusetts, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.