Enlarging your at-home workforce can have a major impact on network architecture, security, and corporate workflows. Progent has 20 years of background helping businesses of all sizes to plan, deploy, administer, tune, and troubleshoot IT environments that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can assist your Boston company to pick the right technologies and follow leading practices in creating and operating a safe virtual ecosystem for telecommuters that facilitates collaboration and delivers top business value. Progent offers services that go from as-needed guidance for helping you over challenging IT bottlenecks to full project management or co-management to help you carry out mission-critical initiatives.
Progent can help Boston, Massachusetts businesses to succeed with any facet of building a high-performing work-from-home ecosystem by delivering infrastructure configuration services, IP voice expertise, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud integration, Help Desk services, data security, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Video Conferencing for an At-Home Workforce
A broad selection of voice/video conferencing platforms from leading technology companies enable virtual meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat sessions, and content sharing for both onsite workers and at-home workers. Many organizations use multiple conferencing products to meet the needs of their various partners and customers. Progent's communications experts can assist your organization to manage your current voice/video conferencing ecosystem and enhance the experience of your remote employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular unified communications product that supports presence, IM, audio and video conferencing plus the transparent integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent can provide the skills of Microsoft-certified consultants who can assist your company to deploy and manage Skype for Business client software to support your remote employees. For details about Progent's consulting services for Skype for Business, visit Skype for Business integration services.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video calling app for iOS, iPadOS, iPod and Mac devices. FaceTime runs on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current versions of FaceTime support as many as 32 simultaneous users for video sessions. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Apple FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides online conferencing for most desktop or mobile devices. Offered via Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex services include sharing granular content or screens, presentations that incorporate rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, session capture, plus revision and playback for future reference. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Cisco Webex and for additional video conferencing products from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a portal for conversations, contacts, and content with capabilities that include video conferencing, threaded chat, plus data sharing. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Microsoft Teams and for other Microsoft 365 apps, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Voice/Video Conferencing Apps supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver integration and debugging expertise for these products and
assist you to optimize your network architecture to host them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Support Services
To contact Progent about creating and managing a productive work-from-home environment for your Boston, Massachusetts business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.