Enlarging your telecommuter workforce may have a significant impact on IT architecture, security, and company workflows. Progent has two decades of background assisting businesses of all sizes to plan, deploy, administer, optimize, and troubleshoot IT networks that support work-from-home employees. Progent can assist your Boston organization to pick the appropriate technologies and follow best practices in building and operating a secure virtual office solution for telecommuters that promotes collaboration and returns maximum business value. Progent can provide support services that go from on demand guidance for helping you over challenging IT bottlenecks to comprehensive project management to help you successfully complete business-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can help Boston, Massachusetts businesses to with any facet of creating a high-functioning work-from-home ecosystem by delivering network infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud connectivity, helpdesk outsourcing, endpoint security, data protection solutions, and streamlined management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for Telecommuters
A wide selection of voice/video conferencing platforms from leading vendors support virtual meetings, video conferencing, chat sessions, and content sharing for both local users and at-home workers. Many companies utilize multiple products to meet the needs of their different partners and customers. Progent's communications experts can assist your organization to manage your current voice/video conferencing ecosystem and optimize the productivity of your remote employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading communications platform that supports real-time presence, IM, voice and video conferencing plus the seamless integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent can provide the expertise of Microsoft-certified specialists who can assist you to set up and manage Skype for Business clients to support your remote workforce. For details about Progent's support services for Skype for Business, visit Skype for Business integration experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video phone app for compatible iOS and macOS devices. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current versions of FaceTime allow up to 32 simultaneous users for voice/video calls. To learn more about Progent's support services for FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides remote conferencing for most computing devices. Offered via Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex services include sharing granular content or screens, presentations that embed rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, network-based recording, plus revision and playback for future reference. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Webex as well as for additional video conferencing solutions from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a hub for conversations, contacts, and information with features such as video calling, persistent threaded chat, plus data sharing. For details about Progent's consulting services for Teams and for other Office 365 products, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Voice/Video Conferencing Apps supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and debugging expertise for these conferencing platforms and
help your business to tune your network infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about building and managing a productive work-from-home solution for your Boston, Massachusetts organization, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.