Enlarging your at-home workforce may have a major effect on network architecture, security, and company workflows. Progent has two decades of experience helping small and mid-size businesses to design, deploy, manage, optimize, and debug IT environments that incorporate at-home workers. Progent can help your Boston organization to select the right technologies and adhere to leading practices in creating and maintaining a safe virtual solution for teleworkers that promotes collaboration and delivers top business value. Progent can provide services that go from on demand expertise for getting you past challenging technical roadblocks to comprehensive project management to help you successfully complete mission-critical initiatives.
Progent can help Boston, Massachusetts businesses to succeed with any facet of building a high-functioning remote work ecosystem by providing infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice expertise, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud integration, helpdesk services, cybersecurity, backup/restore solutions, and unified management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for Remote Workers
A broad range of video conferencing platforms from major technology companies enable online discussions, video conferencing, chat, and screen sharing for both local workers and teleworkers. Many companies utilize multiple products to meet the needs of their various partners and customers. Progent can assist your organization to manage your current conferencing ecosystem and enhance the productivity of your at-home employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading communications product that enables real-time presence, instant messaging, audio and video calling and conferencing plus the transparent integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent can provide the expertise of Microsoft-certified specialists who can help you to set up and manage Skype for Business client software to support your remote workforce. For details about Progent's support expertise for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business consulting services.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone platform for iOS, iPadOS, iPod and macOS devices. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current versions of FaceTime support as many as 32 concurrent users for voice/video sessions. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides online conferencing for most desktop or mobile devices. Offered through Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex services include sharing specific content or screens, presentations that incorporate rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, session capture, plus editing and playback for future reference. For details about Progent's support expertise for Webex as well as for additional video conferencing products from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams provides a hub for conferencing, contacts, and information with capabilities that include video calling, persistent threaded chat, plus file sharing. For details about Progent's support expertise for Teams and for other Microsoft 365 apps, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Conferencing Apps supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and troubleshooting services for these conferencing platforms and
help you to tune your network architecture to run them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about creating and managing a productive work-from-home environment for your Boston, Massachusetts organization, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.