Expanding your remote workforce may have a significant effect on network infrastructure, security, and corporate culture. Progent has two decades of background assisting small and mid-size businesses to plan, configure, manage, tune, and troubleshoot IT networks that incorporate at-home workers. Progent can help your Boston organization to pick the right technologies and adhere to best practices in creating and maintaining a secure virtual ecosystem for teleworkers that facilitates teamwork and delivers top value. Progent offers support services that go from as-needed guidance for getting you past occasional IT bottlenecks to comprehensive project management to help you successfully complete mission-critical initiatives.
Progent can assist Boston, Massachusetts organizations to with any facet of creating a high-performing work-from-home environment by delivering network infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud connectivity, helpdesk augmentation, data security, backup/restore solutions, and centralized management.
Video Conferencing for an At-Home Workforce
A broad selection of video conferencing platforms from major technology companies enable virtual meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat, and content sharing for both onsite workers and at-home workers. Many companies utilize a mix of products to accommodate their different partners and customers. Progent's communications experts can assist you to maintain your current voice/video conferencing ecosystem and optimize the productivity of your at-home employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular communications platform that enables presence, IM, voice and video conferencing plus the seamless integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft-certified specialists who can help your company to deploy and manage Skype for Business client software to accommodate your at-home employees. For details about Progent's consulting services for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business consulting services.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone app for iOS and macOS computers and smartphones. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer editions of FaceTime support up to 32 concurrent users for voice/video sessions. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Apple FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides online conferencing for virtually all desktop or mobile devices. Delivered via Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex capabilities include sharing granular content or screens, presentations that embed rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint, session recording, plus editing and playback for training. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Cisco Webex and for additional video conferencing products from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams provides a portal for conversations, contacts, and content with capabilities such as video calling, persistent chat, plus data sharing. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Teams and for additional Microsoft 365 products, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Voice/Video Conferencing Apps supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver integration and debugging expertise for these conferencing platforms and
help your business to optimize your WAN architecture to run them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Expertise
To contact Progent about creating and maintaining an efficient work-from-home environment for your Boston, Massachusetts organization, call 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.