Enlarging your remote workforce can have a significant effect on network infrastructure, cybersecurity, and company processes. Progent has two decades of background assisting businesses of all sizes to plan, deploy, administer, tune, and troubleshoot IT environments that incorporate a remote workforce. Progent can help your Boston company to pick the right technologies and adhere to leading practices in creating and operating a safe virtual office solution for teleworkers that facilitates teamwork and returns top value. Progent can provide support services ranging from as-needed guidance for getting you past challenging IT bottlenecks to full project management or co-management to help you successfully complete business-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can assist Boston, Massachusetts organizations to with any facet of creating a high-performing telecommuting ecosystem by providing network infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud integration, Call Desk augmentation, cybersecurity, backup/restore solutions, and centralized management.
Video Conferencing for At-Home Workers
A broad range of video conferencing platforms from major vendors enable virtual meetings, video conferencing, chat, and screen sharing for both local users and telecommuters. Many organizations use multiple products to meet the needs of their different partners and clients. Progent can help you to maintain your current conferencing environment and enhance the engagement of your remote workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading communications platform that supports real-time presence, IM, audio and video calling and conferencing as well as the seamless integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent can provide the skills of Microsoft-certified consultants who can assist your company to configure and manage Skype for Business client software to accommodate your remote workforce. For details about Progent's support expertise for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business integration services.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video phone platform for compatible iOS and macOS computers and smartphones. FaceTime works over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later versions of FaceTime support as many as 32 simultaneous users for voice/video calls. To learn more about Progent's support services for FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides remote conferencing for virtually all desktop or mobile devices. Delivered through Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex capabilities include sharing granular content or screens, presentations that embed rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, network-based recording, plus revision and playback for future reference and training. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Webex and for additional IP video products from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams provides a portal for conferencing, contacts, and content with features such as voice/video conferencing, persistent threaded chat, plus data sharing. For details about Progent's consulting services for Teams as well as for other Microsoft 365 products, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Voice/Video Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and debugging expertise for these conferencing platforms and
help you to tune your WAN infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about building and maintaining a productive work-from-home solution for your Boston, Massachusetts organization, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.