Expanding your at-home workforce may have a significant impact on network infrastructure, security/compliance, and company processes. Progent has two decades of experience helping small and mid-size businesses to plan, deploy, administer, tune, and debug IT networks that incorporate at-home workers. Progent can help your Boston company to pick the right technologies and follow leading practices in creating and maintaining a safe virtual office solution for teleworkers that promotes collaboration and delivers top value. Progent can provide services ranging from on demand expertise for helping you over occasional technical bottlenecks to comprehensive project management to help you carry out mission-critical initiatives.
Progent can help Boston, Massachusetts businesses to succeed with any aspect of building a high-functioning telecommuting environment by providing network infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice expertise, video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud connectivity, helpdesk outsourcing, security monitoring, data protection solutions, and streamlined management.
Video Conferencing for Remote Workers
A wide range of voice/video conferencing products from major technology companies support virtual meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat, and screen sharing for both local workers and teleworkers. Many companies use multiple conferencing products to accommodate their different partners and customers. Progent can assist your organization to manage your existing conferencing ecosystem and enhance the experience of your at-home workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications platform that supports presence, IM, voice and video conferencing as well as the transparent integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft-certified consultants who can help your company to deploy and maintain Skype for Business clients to accommodate your at-home employees. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business integration experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video phone platform for compatible iOS, iPadOS, iPod and Mac computers and smartphones. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer editions of FaceTime allow as many as 32 simultaneous users for video calls. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Apple FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides remote conferencing for virtually all computing devices. Offered via Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex services include sharing specific content or screens, presentations that incorporate rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint, network-based recording, plus editing and playback for training. For details about Progent's consulting services for Cisco Webex and for other IP video products from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams provides a portal for conferencing, contacts, and information with features that include voice/video conferencing, threaded chat, plus data sharing. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Teams and for other Microsoft 365 products, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Voice/Video Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide configuration and debugging expertise for these conferencing platforms and
assist your business to tune your network infrastructure to host them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about building and managing a productive telecommuter environment for your Boston, Massachusetts business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.