Enlarging your telecommuter workforce can have a significant impact on network infrastructure, security, and company processes. Progent has 20 years of background assisting small and mid-size businesses to design, configure, administer, tune, and troubleshoot IT networks that incorporate at-home workers. Progent can help your Boston organization to pick the appropriate technologies and adhere to best practices in building and maintaining a secure virtual office solution for telecommuters that facilitates collaboration and returns top business value. Progent offers support services that go from on demand expertise for helping you past challenging technical bottlenecks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you carry out mission-critical tasks.
Progent can assist Boston, Massachusetts organizations to with any aspect of building a high-functioning telecommuting environment by delivering infrastructure configuration services, IP voice expertise, video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud connectivity, Call Desk outsourcing, security and compliance, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for Remote Workers
A wide range of voice/video conferencing platforms from major technology companies support online meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat, and screen sharing for both local users and at-home workers. Many companies utilize multiple conferencing products to accommodate their different partners and clients. Progent can help your organization to manage your current conferencing environment and enhance the experience of your at-home workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications product that enables real-time presence, instant messaging, audio and video conferencing as well as the transparent integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft-certified consultants who can help you to set up and maintain Skype for Business clients to support your remote workforce. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business integration experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video calling platform for iOS, iPadOS, iPod and Mac computers and smartphones. FaceTime works over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer versions of FaceTime allow up to 32 concurrent users for voice/video sessions. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports online conferencing for virtually all desktop or mobile devices. Offered via Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex services include sharing specific content or computer screens, presentations that incorporate rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, network-based capture, plus revision and playback for training. For details about Progent's support services for Cisco Webex as well as for other IP video solutions from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a portal for conferencing, contacts, and information with features such as video conferencing, threaded chat, plus file sharing. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Teams and for additional Microsoft 365 apps, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Voice/Video Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and troubleshooting services for these products and
assist you to tune your network architecture to run them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To contact Progent about creating and managing an efficient telecommuter environment for your Boston, Massachusetts company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.