Expanding your remote workforce may have a significant impact on network architecture, security, and corporate workflows. Progent has 20 years of experience helping small and mid-size businesses to design, deploy, administer, tune, and troubleshoot IT environments that support at-home workers. Progent can assist your Boston organization to select the right tools and follow leading practices in creating and maintaining a secure virtual office ecosystem for teleworkers that facilitates collaboration and delivers top business value. Progent offers support services ranging from on demand guidance for helping you past challenging IT roadblocks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you carry out mission-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can help Boston, Massachusetts organizations to with any facet of creating a high-performing work-from-home environment by providing network infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud integration, helpdesk augmentation, security monitoring, data protection solutions, and streamlined management.
Video Conferencing for Telecommuters
A wide range of video conferencing products from major vendors enable virtual discussions, video conferencing, chat, and screen sharing for both onsite workers and telecommuters. Many companies utilize a mix of products to meet the needs of their different partners and clients. Progent can assist you to maintain your current conferencing ecosystem and enhance the engagement of your at-home employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications product that enables real-time presence, IM, voice and video conferencing as well as the transparent integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent can provide the skills of Microsoft-certified specialists who can help your company to set up and maintain Skype for Business client software to support your at-home workforce. For details about Progent's support services for Skype for Business, visit Skype for Business consulting experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video calling platform for iOS and macOS computers and smartphones. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later versions of FaceTime allow up to 32 concurrent users for video calls. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports remote conferencing for most computing devices. Delivered through Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex services include sharing specific content or computer screens, presentations that incorporate rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint, session recording, plus editing and playback for training. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Cisco Webex as well as for additional video conferencing products from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a hub for conversations, contacts, and content with capabilities such as voice/video conferencing, persistent chat, plus data sharing. For details about Progent's consulting services for Teams and for other Office 365 products, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Conferencing Apps supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide configuration and debugging expertise for these conferencing platforms and
help you to tune your WAN infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about creating and managing a productive work-from-home environment for your Boston, Massachusetts company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.