Enlarging your telecommuter workforce can have a significant effect on IT architecture, security/compliance, and company culture. Progent has two decades of background helping SMBs to plan, configure, manage, optimize, and debug IT networks that incorporate a remote workforce. Progent can help your Brighton company to pick the right tools and adhere to best practices in creating and maintaining a safe virtual ecosystem for telecommuters that promotes teamwork and returns maximum business value. Progent offers support services that go from as-needed guidance for helping you over occasional IT bottlenecks to full project management to help you successfully complete mission-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can help Brighton, United Kingdom companies to with any facet of building a high-performing telecommuting environment by providing network infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud integration, helpdesk augmentation, cybersecurity, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Network Infrastructure for Teleworkers
Configuring the network infrastructure required to support an at-home work environment can be especially challenging if you have to manage a mix of personal hardware such as PCs and laptops, Internet routers, and wireless appliances from an assortment of manufacturers and with a variety of OS software and firmware levels. Progent's background delivering online help for both legacy as well as modern IT products in remote office venues allows you to make efficient use of your existing network infrastructure and provides you with ready access to top-tire consultants for implement essential updates. Support services offered by Progent to assist you to implement a productive telecommuting infrastructure include:
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) technology makes it possible to establish a safe connection for authenticated at-home employees to use IT assets situated at your corporate data center or in a public cloud. Progent can help your company to configure and manage VPN connections between your teleworkers and your key network resources by providing online VPN integration support. For businesses with Cisco's ASA security appliances, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA Firewall experts can assist your at-home workers to utilize Cisco's AnyConnect client software to provide secure VPN connections for a broad selection of devices including Microsoft Windows, Mac, Apple iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure platforms allow a teleworker to view and interact with a remote PC's desktop. This gives network managers significant control over the digital ecosystem of at-home employees and offers them a familiar work experience. Progent's virtual desktop consulting services include Windows Remote Desktop integration and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI consulting.
- Routers connect at-home computer networks to the Internet and support VPN tunnels, home Wi-Fi networks, and firewalls. Progent offers top-tier online support for deploying routers from a range of manufacturers. See router integration services from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wireless networks, often shared by families and visitors, are frequently used by telecommuters to access their router for work. This can cause throughput and security problems. Progent can assist you to mitigate these issues by delivering expertise like Aironet configuration consulting, Cisco Meraki wireless deployment expertise, and Ubiquiti Unifi wireless AP setup assistance.
- Internet access solutions affect the performance and availability of connections between at-home workers and the company network. Business-critical processes might require redundant Internet connections in the event the primary connection breaks. Progent offers guidance for selecting service providers, selecting appropriate service bundles, and configuring redundant Internet connections. Refer to Internet connectivity solutions.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Expertise
To contact Progent about building and managing an efficient telecommuter solution for your Brighton, United Kingdom company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.