Expanding your at-home workforce may have a significant effect on IT architecture, security, and corporate culture. Progent has 20 years of background assisting SMBs to design, configure, administer, tune, and debug IT networks that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can assist your Brighton organization to select the appropriate tools and follow leading practices in building and maintaining a safe virtual solution for teleworkers that facilitates teamwork and returns top business value. Progent can provide services that go from as-needed expertise for helping you over challenging technical roadblocks to full project management to help you carry out business-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can assist Brighton, United Kingdom businesses to succeed with any facet of building a high-functioning work-from-home environment by delivering network infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud integration, helpdesk outsourcing, security monitoring, data protection solutions, and centralized management.
Infrastructure for an At-Home Workforce
Integrating the physical and software infrastructure required to support a remote work environment can be especially complex if you must accommodate a mix of worker-owned hardware such as PCs and laptops, Internet routers, and wireless APs from various manufacturers and with a variety of OS software and firmware releases. Progent's background delivering remote help for both outdated as well as modern IT products in virtual office venues allows you to make cost-effective use of your existing infrastructure and offers fast access to top-tire consultants for making essential updates. Support services available from Progent to help your company to create a high-functioning work-at-home ecosystem include:
- VPN technology allows you to create a safe tunnel for authorized remote employees to access IT assets situated at your corporate datacenter or in the cloud. Progent's consultants can help you to configure and maintain VPN connections between your teleworkers and your various network resources by providing online VPN configuration support. For organizations with Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco ASA Firewall consultants can assist your telecommuters to utilize Cisco's AnyConnect software to provide secure VPN tunneling for a wide selection of devices such as Microsoft Windows, macOS, Apple iOS, Linux, and Google Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) products allow an at-home worker to see and interact with a data center PC's desktop. This technology provides IT managers more control over the computing environment of telecommuters and offers them a consistent and more productive work experience. Progent's VDI services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops expertise.
- Routers attach home computer networks to the Internet and support VPN tunnels, local wireless networks, and firewalls. Progent can provide top-tier online consulting for integrating home routers from all major manufacturers. See router integration services from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wireless networks, often shared by families and guests, are commonly utilized by at-home employees to connect to their router for work. This can create performance and cybersecurity problems. Progent can assist businesses to resolve these issues by providing expertise like Cisco Aironet integration expertise, Cisco-certified Meraki WiFi deployment expertise, and Ubiquiti WiFi AP integration help.
- Internet access methods affect the speed and availability of connections between telecommuters and the corporate data center. Mission-critical processes may demand redundant Internet connections in case the primary connection breaks. Progent offers guidance for identifying Internet service providers, selecting appropriate service offerings, and integrating fault-tolerant Internet connections. Refer to Internet connectivity integration services.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about building and maintaining an efficient work-from-home environment for your Brighton, United Kingdom organization, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.