Enlarging your telecommuter workforce can have a significant impact on IT architecture, security, and corporate workflows. Progent has 20 years of experience helping small and mid-size businesses to design, configure, manage, optimize, and troubleshoot IT networks that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can help your Brighton company to select the appropriate tools and adhere to leading practices in creating and maintaining a secure virtual ecosystem for teleworkers that facilitates collaboration and delivers top value. Progent can provide services that go from as-needed expertise for helping you past challenging technical bottlenecks to full project management to help you carry out mission-critical tasks.
Progent can assist Brighton, United Kingdom organizations to succeed with any facet of creating a high-functioning work-from-home environment by delivering network infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud integration, Help Desk outsourcing, security monitoring, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Infrastructure for Telecommuters
Setting up the physical and software infrastructure needed for an at-home work environment can be especially challenging if you have to accommodate a combination of personal equipment such as PCs and notebooks, routers, and wireless APs from an assortment of vendors and with a variety of operating systems and firmware levels. Progent's background delivering remote help for both outdated as well as modern IT products in remote office solutions enables you to make efficient use of your available network infrastructure and offers fast access to top-tire consultants for making essential upgrades. Services available from Progent to help your company to create a high-functioning work-at-home ecosystem include:
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) technology allows you to create a safe tunnel for authorized at-home employees to access IT resources situated at your company data center or in the cloud. Progent can assist your company to configure and maintain VPN connections between your teleworkers and your key IT resources by providing online VPN configuration consulting. For organizations with Cisco's ASA security appliances, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA experts can assist your remote workers to utilize Cisco's AnyConnect software for secure VPN tunneling for a broad range of endpoint devices including Windows, Mac, Apple iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure products enable a telecommuter to view and use a data center computer's desktop. This technology provides IT managers substantial control over the computing environment of at-home employees and offers remote users a consistent and more productive work experience. Progent's virtual desktop services include Windows Remote Desktop integration and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI consulting.
- Routers attach home networks to the Internet and support VPN connections, local wireless networks, and firewall services. Progent can provide top-tier online consulting for setting up home routers from a range of manufacturers. See router integration services from Cisco-certified consultants.
- Home Wireless networks, typically shared by families and guests, are commonly used by at-home employees to access their router for work. This can cause throughput as well as cybersecurity problems. Progent can help businesses to mitigate these problems by delivering expertise like Cisco Aironet configuration consulting, Cisco-certified Meraki wireless deployment consulting, and Ubiquiti wireless access point setup help.
- Internet access methods impact the performance and reliability of connections between at-home workers and the corporate network. Vital applications may require backup Internet access in case the normal connection breaks. Progent offers expertise for picking service providers, picking sensible service bundles, and configuring high-availability Internet connections. See Internet access solutions.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about creating and maintaining a productive work-from-home solution for your Brighton, United Kingdom business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.