Enlarging your at-home workforce can have a major impact on IT infrastructure, security, and company processes. Progent has 20 years of experience assisting SMBs to plan, configure, administer, tune, and debug IT environments that support at-home workers. Progent can assist your Brisbane company to pick the appropriate technologies and follow best practices in building and operating a safe virtual office ecosystem for telecommuters that promotes teamwork and delivers maximum business value. Progent can provide services that go from on demand guidance for getting you past challenging technical roadblocks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you carry out business-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can help Brisbane, Queensland companies to succeed with any aspect of creating a high-functioning telecommuting environment by delivering network infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud integration, Help Desk outsourcing, data security, backup/restore solutions, and centralized management.
Network Infrastructure for a Remote Workforce
Setting up the physical and software infrastructure required for a remote work environment can be particularly complex if you must manage a mix of personal hardware such as PCs and notebooks, Internet routers, and wireless APs from an assortment of manufacturers and with a variety of OS software and firmware levels. Progent's background delivering remote help for both legacy as well as current technologies in virtual office venues enables you to make efficient use of your existing network infrastructure and offers fast access to top-tire consultants for making necessary upgrades. Support services offered by Progent to help your company to implement a high-functioning telecommuting infrastructure include:
- VPN technology makes it possible to create a secure connection for authenticated at-home workers to use IT assets situated at your company data center or in the cloud. Progent's consultants can help you to deploy and maintain VPN access between your teleworkers and your key network resources by providing online VPN configuration consulting. For organizations using Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA Firewall experts can assist your remote workers to set up Cisco's AnyConnect software to provide secure VPN connections for a broad selection of endpoint devices such as Windows, Mac, iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure products allow a teleworker to view and use a remote PC's desktop. This technology provides IT managers significant control over the computing ecosystem of at-home employees and ensures them a familiar experience. Progent's VDI services include Windows Remote Desktop integration and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops expertise.
- Routers connect home networks to the Internet and typically support VPN connections, local Wi-Fi connectivity, and firewalls. Progent offers expert online consulting for configuring home routers from a variety of vendors. See router configuration support from Cisco-certified consultants.
- Home Wi-Fi networks, typically shared by families and visitors, are commonly used by at-home employees to access their router for work. This can create performance as well as security problems. Progent can help businesses to mitigate these issues by providing services like Aironet integration expertise, Cisco Meraki WiFi installation expertise, and Ubiquiti wireless AP setup assistance.
- Internet access solutions affect the performance and reliability of connections between at-home workers and the company network. Mission-critical processes might require backup Internet access in the event the primary connection breaks. Progent can provide expertise for picking service providers, picking appropriate service bundles, and configuring fault-tolerant Internet access. See Internet connectivity solutions.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Expertise
To contact Progent about creating and maintaining an efficient telecommuter environment for your Brisbane, Queensland company, call 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.