Enlarging your at-home workforce may have a significant effect on IT infrastructure, cybersecurity, and corporate culture. Progent has two decades of experience helping SMBs to design, deploy, manage, tune, and debug IT environments that support a remote workforce. Progent can help your Brisbane company to select the right technologies and adhere to leading practices in creating and maintaining a secure virtual office solution for teleworkers that facilitates teamwork and delivers maximum value. Progent offers support services that go from on demand expertise for getting you past challenging technical bottlenecks to full project management or co-management to help you carry out mission-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can assist Brisbane, Queensland companies to with any aspect of creating a high-performing work-from-home ecosystem by providing network infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud integration, Help Desk outsourcing, endpoint security, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Infrastructure for Teleworkers
Configuring the physical and software infrastructure required to support a remote work environment can be particularly challenging if you have to accommodate a combination of worker-owned equipment such as desktop computers and notebooks, routers, and Wi-Fi appliances from different manufacturers and with a variety of OS software and firmware releases. Progent's experience providing online help for both outdated as well as current technologies in remote office solutions enables you to make efficient use of your available network infrastructure and offers ready access to expertise for making essential updates. Services available from Progent to help your company to implement a productive work-at-home infrastructure include:
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) connectivity allows you to create a safe tunnel for authenticated remote employees to access IT resources situated at your corporate data center or in the cloud. Progent's consultants can help your company to configure and manage VPN connections between your at-home workforce and your various IT resources by providing remote VPN integration consulting. For organizations with Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco ASA consultants can assist your remote workers to set up Cisco's AnyConnect client software to provide safe VPN tunneling for a wide range of devices such as Microsoft Windows, Mac, iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure platforms enable a teleworker to see and use a data center computer's desktop. This provides network managers significant control over the computing environment of telecommuters and offers remote users a familiar experience. Progent's virtual desktop services include Windows Remote Desktop integration and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI consulting.
- Routers connect home networks to the Internet and typically support VPN connections, local Wi-Fi connectivity, and firewalls. Progent offers expert online consulting for setting up home routers from all major vendors. See router integration services from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wireless networks, typically supporting families and guests, are frequently utilized by at-home employees to connect to their router for work. This can cause performance and cybersecurity issues. Progent can assist you to mitigate these issues by delivering expertise that include Cisco Aironet configuration expertise, Cisco-certified Meraki WiFi installation expertise, and Ubiquiti Unifi WiFi AP setup help.
- Internet access methods affect the performance and reliability of connections between telecommuters and the corporate data center. Business-critical applications may demand backup Internet access in case the primary connection breaks. Progent can provide expertise for identifying service providers, picking sensible service packages, and setting up redundant Internet access. See Internet access solutions.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about building and managing a productive work-from-home solution for your Brisbane, Queensland organization, call 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.