Expanding your telecommuter workforce can have a major impact on IT architecture, cybersecurity, and company processes. Progent has 20 years of background assisting businesses of all sizes to design, configure, administer, tune, and debug IT environments that incorporate at-home workers. Progent can help your Brisbane company to pick the appropriate technologies and adhere to best practices in creating and operating a secure virtual office ecosystem for teleworkers that promotes collaboration and delivers maximum value. Progent offers services ranging from on demand guidance for helping you over occasional IT bottlenecks to full project management or co-management to help you carry out mission-critical initiatives.
Progent can help Brisbane, Queensland businesses to succeed with any aspect of creating a high-functioning work-at-home ecosystem by delivering network infrastructure configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud integration, Call Desk services, endpoint security, backup/restore solutions, and centralized management.
Infrastructure for a Remote Workforce
Setting up the network infrastructure needed to support a remote work environment can be particularly challenging if you have to manage a mix of worker-owned hardware such as desktop computers and notebooks, routers, and wireless APs from an assortment of vendors and with a mix of OS software and firmware levels. Progent's background providing remote help for both legacy as well as current IT products in virtual office venues allows you to make cost-effective use of your existing infrastructure and offers ready access to top-tire consultants for implement essential updates. Services offered by Progent to help your company to create a productive telecommuting ecosystem include:
- VPN connectivity makes it possible to create a secure connection for authorized at-home workers to access IT assets located at your corporate datacenter or in a public cloud. Progent can assist you to configure and manage VPN access between your at-home workforce and your key IT resources by providing online VPN configuration support. For businesses using Cisco's ASA security appliances, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA Firewall experts can assist your at-home workers to set up Cisco's AnyConnect client software to provide safe VPN tunneling for a wide range of endpoint devices including Windows, Mac, Apple iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure products allow a telecommuter to view and interact with a data center computer's desktop. This provides IT managers substantial control over the digital ecosystem of at-home employees and offers remote users a familiar work experience. Progent's VDI consulting services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI solutions.
- Routers connect at-home computer networks to the Internet and support VPN tunnels, home Wi-Fi networks, and firewall services. Progent can provide expert remote consulting for integrating home routers from a variety of vendors. See router configuration services from Cisco-certified consultants.
- Home Wi-Fi networks, often shared by families and guests, are commonly utilized by at-home employees to connect to their Internet router for work. This can create performance as well as security issues. Progent can assist businesses to resolve these problems by providing services like Cisco Aironet configuration consulting, Cisco-certified Meraki wireless deployment consulting, and Ubiquiti wireless access point setup assistance.
- Internet connectivity methods affect the performance and reliability of connections between at-home workers and the corporate network. Line-of-business applications may demand redundant Internet access in the event the normal connection breaks. Progent offers expertise for selecting service providers, choosing sensible bandwidth and data volume bundles, and integrating high-availability Internet access. Refer to Internet access integration services.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Support Services
To contact Progent about building and maintaining a productive telecommuter solution for your Brisbane, Queensland company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.