Enlarging your telecommuter workforce can have a significant effect on network architecture, cybersecurity, and corporate workflows. Progent has 20 years of background assisting small and mid-size businesses to plan, deploy, manage, tune, and debug IT environments that incorporate at-home workers. Progent can help your Brisbane organization to select the appropriate technologies and follow leading practices in building and maintaining a safe virtual office ecosystem for telecommuters that promotes teamwork and returns maximum business value. Progent can provide support services ranging from on demand guidance for helping you over occasional IT roadblocks to full project management to help you successfully complete business-critical tasks.
Progent can assist Brisbane, Queensland organizations to with any facet of building a high-functioning work-at-home environment by delivering network infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud connectivity, Help Desk services, security monitoring, backup/restore solutions, and unified management.
Network Infrastructure for Teleworkers
Integrating the physical and software infrastructure required for a remote work environment can be particularly complex if you have to accommodate a mix of worker-owned equipment like desktop computers and laptops, routers, and Wi-Fi APs from various manufacturers and with a variety of operating systems and firmware levels. Progent's background providing remote help for both legacy as well as modern IT products in virtual office venues enables you to make efficient use of your available infrastructure and offers fast access to expertise for making essential upgrades. Services offered by Progent to help you to create a high-functioning telecommuting infrastructure include:
- Virtual Private Network connectivity allows you to create a secure tunnel for authenticated remote workers to access IT resources situated at your company data center or in a public cloud. Progent can assist you to deploy and manage VPN connections between your teleworkers and your various IT resources by providing online VPN integration consulting. For businesses using Cisco's ASA security appliances, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA experts can assist your telecommuters to set up Cisco's AnyConnect software to provide safe VPN tunneling for a wide selection of devices such as Windows, macOS, Apple iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) platforms allow a telecommuter to view and interact with a remote PC's desktop. This technology provides network managers substantial control over the computing environment of telecommuters and offers them a consistent and more productive work experience. Progent's virtual desktop services include Windows Remote Desktop integration and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI consulting.
- Routers connect home computer networks to the Internet and typically support VPN tunnels, home wireless connectivity, and firewalls. Progent can provide top-tier remote consulting for integrating routers from a variety of vendors. See router configuration support from Cisco-certified consultants.
- Home Wi-Fi networks, often supporting the whole family and visitors, are commonly utilized by at-home employees to connect to their router for work. This can cause performance as well as cybersecurity problems. Progent can help you to resolve these problems by delivering expertise that include Cisco Aironet configuration expertise, Cisco Meraki WiFi deployment expertise, and Ubiquiti Unifi wireless AP setup help.
- Internet access solutions affect the speed and reliability of connections between telecommuters and the corporate network. Line-of-business applications may require redundant Internet access in case the normal connection fails. Progent offers guidance for picking ISPs, selecting sensible bandwidth and data volume packages, and configuring high-availability Internet access. See Internet connectivity solutions.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Expertise
To contact Progent about creating and managing a productive work-from-home solution for your Brisbane, Queensland organization, call 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.