Enlarging your remote workforce may have a significant impact on IT infrastructure, cybersecurity, and corporate workflows. Progent has two decades of experience assisting small and mid-size businesses to design, deploy, manage, tune, and debug IT networks that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can help your Brisbane organization to pick the right tools and adhere to best practices in creating and maintaining a secure virtual solution for teleworkers that promotes collaboration and returns top value. Progent can provide support services ranging from as-needed guidance for helping you over challenging IT roadblocks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you carry out mission-critical initiatives.
Progent can help Brisbane, Queensland businesses to succeed with any facet of creating a high-functioning work-at-home ecosystem by providing network infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice expertise, video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud integration, Call Desk augmentation, security and compliance, data protection solutions, and centralized management.
Infrastructure for Telecommuters
Integrating the physical and software infrastructure needed to support a remote work environment can be particularly complicated if you must manage a mix of worker-owned hardware like PCs and laptops, Internet routers, and Wi-Fi APs from an assortment of vendors and with a mix of operating systems and firmware levels. Progent's background delivering remote support for both legacy and current technologies in virtual office solutions allows you to make efficient use of your available infrastructure and provides you with ready access to expertise for implement necessary updates. Services available from Progent to help you to create a high-functioning work-at-home ecosystem include:
- Virtual Private Network connectivity allows you to create a secure tunnel for authorized remote employees to access IT resources located at your company data center or in a public cloud. Progent's consultants can help your company to deploy and maintain VPN access between your teleworkers and your various IT resources by providing remote VPN integration consulting. For businesses with Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco ASA consultants can assist your telecommuters to utilize Cisco's AnyConnect software to provide secure VPN tunneling for a broad range of endpoint devices including Microsoft Windows, macOS, Apple iOS, Linux, and Google Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure platforms enable an at-home worker to view and interact with a remote computer's desktop. This gives network managers significant control over the computing environment of telecommuters and ensures them a familiar experience. Progent's virtual desktop services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops expertise.
- Routers connect home computer networks to the Internet and support VPN tunnels, local wireless connectivity, and firewalls. Progent can provide top-tier remote support for deploying routers from a variety of vendors. See router configuration services from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wireless networks, often shared by families and visitors, are commonly utilized by at-home employees to connect to their Internet router for work. This can cause throughput as well as cybersecurity problems. Progent can help you to resolve these problems by delivering services that include Aironet configuration consulting, Cisco-certified Meraki wireless installation consulting, and Ubiquiti Unifi WiFi AP setup assistance.
- Internet access methods affect the performance and availability of connections between telecommuters and the company data center. Business-critical applications might demand redundant Internet connections in case the primary connection breaks. Progent can provide guidance for picking service providers, choosing sensible bandwidth and data volume offerings, and setting up fault-tolerant Internet connections. See Internet access solutions.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about creating and managing an efficient work-from-home environment for your Brisbane, Queensland business, call 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.