Enlarging your remote workforce can have a significant impact on network infrastructure, security/compliance, and corporate processes. Progent has two decades of experience helping small and mid-size businesses to plan, configure, manage, tune, and troubleshoot IT networks that support work-from-home employees. Progent can assist your Cabo Frio organization to select the right tools and follow best practices in building and maintaining a safe virtual office solution for telecommuters that promotes collaboration and returns top business value. Progent can provide support services ranging from as-needed expertise for getting you over challenging technical roadblocks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you carry out mission-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can help Cabo Frio, Rio de Janeiro organizations to with any aspect of creating a high-performing work-from-home environment by delivering infrastructure configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud connectivity, Help Desk outsourcing, endpoint security, backup/restore solutions, and centralized management.
Network Infrastructure for Telecommuters
Integrating the network infrastructure needed for an at-home work environment can be especially complicated if you must manage a mix of worker-owned equipment like PCs and notebooks, routers, and wireless APs from various vendors and with a variety of operating systems and firmware levels. Progent's experience providing remote support for both legacy as well as modern IT products in virtual office solutions allows you to make efficient use of your available infrastructure and offers ready access to expertise for making essential updates. Support services offered by Progent to assist your company to create a high-functioning telecommuting ecosystem include:
- Virtual Private Network connectivity allows you to create a safe connection for authenticated at-home workers to use IT assets located at your corporate data center or in a public cloud. Progent can help you to deploy and manage VPN access between your teleworkers and your various network resources by providing online VPN integration support. For organizations with Cisco's ASA security appliances, Progent's Cisco ASA experts can help your remote workers to utilize Cisco's popular AnyConnect software to provide safe VPN connections for a broad selection of endpoint devices including Windows, macOS, Apple iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) products enable a telecommuter to view and use a remote PC's desktop. This technology gives IT managers more control over the computing ecosystem of telecommuters and ensures remote users a consistent and more productive experience. Progent's VDI consulting services include Windows Remote Desktop integration and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops expertise.
- Routers connect at-home computer networks to the Internet and typically support VPN tunnels, local wireless networks, and firewalls. Progent offers expert remote support for setting up routers from a variety of manufacturers. See router configuration support from Cisco-certified consultants.
- Home Wi-Fi networks, often shared by an entire household and guests, are frequently used by telecommuters to connect to their router for work. This can cause performance as well as cybersecurity issues. Progent can assist you to resolve these problems by providing services that include Aironet integration expertise, Cisco Meraki WiFi installation expertise, and Ubiquiti wireless AP integration assistance.
- Internet access methods impact the performance and reliability of connections between telecommuters and the company network. Vital applications might demand backup Internet connections in case the primary connection fails. Progent can provide expertise for picking ISPs, selecting sensible service bundles, and configuring redundant Internet connections. Refer to Internet access solutions.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Support Services
To contact Progent about creating and managing an efficient work-from-home environment for your Cabo Frio, Rio de Janeiro organization, call 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.