Expanding your remote workforce may have a significant impact on network infrastructure, cybersecurity, and company processes. Progent has 20 years of experience assisting SMBs to design, configure, manage, optimize, and debug IT networks that support work-from-home employees. Progent can help your Cabo Frio organization to select the right tools and follow leading practices in building and maintaining a safe virtual ecosystem for teleworkers that facilitates collaboration and returns top value. Progent offers services that go from as-needed expertise for getting you over challenging IT roadblocks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you successfully complete mission-critical initiatives.
Progent can help Cabo Frio, Rio de Janeiro organizations to succeed with any facet of creating a high-performing telecommuting environment by providing infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud integration, Help Desk augmentation, data security, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Network Infrastructure for Teleworkers
Integrating the physical and software infrastructure needed to support an at-home workforce can be particularly complex if you have to manage a combination of worker-owned hardware such as PCs and laptops, routers, and wireless appliances from different vendors and with a mix of OS software and firmware levels. Progent's background delivering online support for both legacy as well as modern IT products in virtual office solutions allows you to make cost-effective use of your available network infrastructure and provides you with fast access to top-tire consultants for making necessary updates. Support services offered by Progent to help your company to create a productive work-at-home ecosystem include:
- VPN technology makes it possible to establish a safe connection for authenticated at-home workers to use IT assets located at your company data center or in the cloud. Progent can help your company to deploy and maintain VPN access between your at-home workforce and your various IT resources by providing remote VPN integration support. For organizations with Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco ASA Firewall experts can assist your telecommuters to set up Cisco's popular AnyConnect software for safe VPN connections for a wide selection of endpoint devices including Windows, macOS, iOS, Linux, and Google Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure platforms enable an at-home worker to view and use a remote computer's desktop. This technology gives IT managers more control over the digital environment of at-home employees and offers remote users a familiar experience. Progent's VDI services include Windows Remote Desktop integration and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI solutions.
- Routers attach at-home computer networks to the Internet and support VPN tunnels, home wireless connectivity, and firewalls. Progent offers expert online consulting for setting up home routers from a range of manufacturers. See router configuration support from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wi-Fi networks, typically supporting families and guests, are frequently utilized by at-home employees to connect to their Internet router for work. This can create throughput and security problems. Progent can assist businesses to resolve these issues by delivering services like Aironet configuration consulting, Cisco Meraki wireless installation expertise, and Ubiquiti Unifi WiFi access point integration help.
- Internet connectivity methods affect the speed and availability of connections between telecommuters and the company data center. Vital processes might require redundant Internet connections in case the primary connection fails. Progent offers expertise for identifying service providers, picking sensible service offerings, and integrating fault-tolerant Internet connections. See Internet connectivity integration services.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Expertise
To contact Progent about building and maintaining an efficient work-from-home environment for your Cabo Frio, Rio de Janeiro organization, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.