Expanding your telecommuter workforce can have a major impact on network infrastructure, cybersecurity, and corporate processes. Progent has two decades of background assisting businesses of all sizes to design, deploy, administer, tune, and debug IT environments that support work-from-home employees. Progent can assist your Cabo Frio organization to select the appropriate technologies and adhere to best practices in creating and maintaining a safe virtual office solution for teleworkers that facilitates teamwork and returns top value. Progent can provide support services that go from as-needed guidance for helping you past challenging technical roadblocks to full project management to help you carry out mission-critical initiatives.
Progent can assist Cabo Frio, Rio de Janeiro businesses to with any facet of building a high-performing work-from-home ecosystem by delivering infrastructure configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud integration, Help Desk augmentation, cybersecurity, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Infrastructure for Teleworkers
Configuring the physical and software infrastructure required to support a remote workforce can be especially complicated if you have to accommodate a combination of personal hardware such as PCs and laptops, Internet routers, and Wi-Fi APs from different manufacturers and with a variety of OS software and firmware releases. Progent's background delivering online support for both legacy as well as modern IT products in virtual office solutions enables you to make cost-effective use of your available infrastructure and provides you with fast access to expertise for implement essential updates. Support services offered by Progent to assist you to implement a productive work-at-home ecosystem include:
- VPN technology allows you to create a secure tunnel for authenticated remote workers to access IT assets located at your corporate data center or in a public cloud. Progent can assist your company to deploy and maintain VPN access between your teleworkers and your various IT resources by providing remote VPN integration support. For organizations with Cisco's ASA security appliances, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA experts can assist your remote workers to utilize Cisco's popular AnyConnect software for secure VPN tunneling for a wide selection of endpoint devices such as Windows, Mac, Apple iOS, Linux, and Google Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) platforms allow an at-home worker to see and use a remote PC's desktop. This technology provides IT managers more control over the digital ecosystem of at-home employees and offers them a consistent and more productive experience. Progent's virtual desktop services include Windows Remote Desktop integration and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI consulting.
- Routers connect at-home computer networks to the Internet and support VPN tunnels, home wireless networks, and firewalls. Progent offers expert remote support for setting up home routers from all major vendors. See router integration services from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wireless networks, often supporting an entire household and visitors, are commonly used by telecommuters to connect to their router for work. This can create throughput and cybersecurity problems. Progent can help businesses to resolve these problems by delivering expertise like Cisco Aironet integration expertise, Cisco-certified Meraki WiFi deployment consulting, and Ubiquiti Unifi wireless AP setup help.
- Internet connectivity methods impact the performance and availability of connections between at-home workers and the company network. Line-of-business applications might demand backup Internet connections in the event the normal connection breaks. Progent can provide expertise for picking ISPs, choosing sensible service bundles, and setting up fault-tolerant Internet access. Refer to Internet connectivity solutions.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To contact Progent about building and maintaining a productive telecommuter solution for your Cabo Frio, Rio de Janeiro organization, phone 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.