Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing Support for Network Service Providers in Calgary
Progentís consulting support for network service firms in Calgary Alberta allows your company to offer your clients Progent's consulting and Help Desk Call Center support using your company's brand as a transparent augmentation of your in-house IT services group. This can put you on the fast track to grow your client base, expand your service catalog, satisfy your clients, and increase your profits.
Progentís nationwide roster of network infrastructure engineers, PC integration and troubleshooting specialists, IT administrators, and data security professionals have worked as seamless expansions to the support staffs of some of the country's biggest IT service firms. Progentís breadth and depth of expertise allows you to widen the scope of your IT support business, and Progentís transparency helps you strengthen and preserve your company's brand.
Progent is an IT consulting company with two decades of background providing remote consulting services to small and middle-size organizations. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and maintains one of the largest teams of Cisco CCIE network engineers of any independent computer support firm in the world. Progent has delivered online technical support and consulting to clients in every state in the U.S. (Check out recommendations from Progent's customers.)
Providing Progent's Support Services With Your Branding
Progent's consulting program for IT service providers features transparent resale to your clients of professional IT services. Progent invoices you directly and performs under your direction to deliver your clients support services under your brand. In addition, Progent has an affordable Off-hours Support Program for customers who need access to 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing for Network Service Firms
Ticketing is the heart of a successful IT Call Center. But enterprise-grade ticketing systems are not only costly to license and staff, but a hassle to set up and manage. Small or niche IT service firms rarely have the required financial or human resources. Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution offers IT support organizations a practical way to keep their custom branding while delivering their clients responsive desktop support built around an advanced ticketing platform and reinforced by fast escalation to top-tier experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Solution for IT Service Firms
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT service organizations takes advantage of Progent's investments in advanced ticketing technology, an online desktop support staff, and a network of geographically distributed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can use Progent's ticketing platform as a secure tenant or Progent can set up communications with your current ticketing system. The features offered with Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution allow you to increase your support workload, the range of technologies your company can take on, the locations you can serve, and your overall availability.
Important features of Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution for IT support organizations include:
To see more information about Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop service staff provides Level 1 end user help with 1-hour service level agreement to begin work during normal business hours.
- Normal service hours are 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days per week.
- Extended hours support is available at additional cost.
- Optional on-premises service in larger metros is available across the country at additional cost.
- You have complete control of your customers and billing.
- Your clients submit requests via your own branded Internet portal, a toll-free phone number, or by directing an email to your assigned email address.
- Each customer request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be monitored and updated remotely while they are active.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your SBEs.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for IT Service Organizations
Progent's consulting for IT service firms allows your support team to act as a single point of contact for practically all IT expertise your clients may require. You can grow your staff and core IT skills steadily without having to turn down new business due to a gap in expertise or a shortage of personnel.
Important features of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
Key benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent works as a seamless supplement to your in-house IT service group, responding to your coordination, and invoices your firm instead of your customer.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent charges by the minute to reign in expenses.
- Extensive Service Reporting: Progent utilizes an advanced reporting platform to ensure that all IT services delivered are thoroughly documented. This makes it easy for you to transfer account responsibilities to in-house personnel when you have enough people and appropriate technical skills.
To read or download a printable PDF datasheet about Progent's program for providing Progent's IT support expertise under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms.
- Safely Expand Your IT Support Business: You can quickly and affordably accept additional opportunities outside your main fields of excellence and serve additional territories without assuming the risks associated with increasing your head count too rapidly.
- Strengthen Your Brand: You can improve your positioning as a full-spectrum network support provider by offering more solutions to more customers under your own company name.
- Flesh Out Your Services Portfolio: Progent can provide world-class support in a broad array of technologies and can act as a reliable reservoir of skills for growing your IT service business.
- Rapid Escalation: With a large roster of high-level technology experts available, Progent can transition rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the most challenging problems can be handled fast.
- Keep Your Customers Satisfied: Satisfied clients are loyal. By joining with Progent, you can keep making your customers successful without ever forcing clients to look for expertise from other support firms.
- Remote Technical Support Experts: For 20 years, Progent has delivered remote network support from Call Center support to advanced consulting. Effective remote service cuts costs while delivering fast solutions.
- Advanced Industry Certifications: Progentís IT experts have earned top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Juniper, Palo Alto Networks, and other leading technology companies. Progent's cybersecurity experts have earned advanced certifications including CISSP, CISM, and GIAC. Find out more details about Progent's certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Calgary, Alberta Companies
Progent's seasoned team of certified consultants offers Calgary, Alberta companies a broad range of online technical guidance and troubleshooting services. Areas of expertise covered under Progent's consulting program for network service organizations include:
Learn More Details About Progent's Consulting Support for IT Service Providers in Calgary, Alberta
To learn more information about Progent's reseller support for network service organizations in Calgary, Alberta, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.