Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk, and Ticketing for IT Service Providers in Calgary
Progentís consulting support for network service firms in Calgary Alberta enables your company to provide your customers Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk Call Center support under your company's own branding as a transparent supplement to your in-house IT support team. This can ease the way for you to grow your revenue, close gaps in your service catalog, satisfy your clients, and improve your profits.
Progentís nationwide roster of network infrastructure engineers, PC support technicians, IT administrators, and cybersecurity consultants have worked as seamless extensions to the IT staffs of some of the country's biggest IT service firms. Progentís range of expertise allows you to widen the capabilities of your IT support practice, and Progentís close integration with your support team lets you promote and protect your company's brand.
Progent is a network support firm with two decades of experience delivering remote consulting services to small and middle-size companies. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and has one of the largest groups of Cisco CCIE network engineers of any private computer support company in the world. Progent has provided online IT support and consulting to clients in every state in the country. (Refer to recommendations from Progent's customers.)
Using Progent's Support Services Under Your Branding
Progent's consulting program for IT service firms features transparent resale to your clients of professional IT services. Progent bills you directly and performs under your instructions to deliver your customers support services under your branding. In addition, Progent has an affordable Off-hours Support Program for clients who need 24x7 support.
Help Desk and Ticketing for IT Service Firms
Ticketing systems are the heart of a successful service desk. But full-featured ticketing systems are not just costly to acquire and staff, but difficult to set up and maintain. Smaller IT support firms rarely have the required budget or personnel. Progent's Call Center and ticketing program offers IT service firms an affordable way to keep their custom branding while delivering their clients responsive desktop support backed by a best-of-breed ticketing system and supplemented by fast escalation to top-tier experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Program for Network Service Providers
Progent's Call Center and ticketing program for IT service companies takes advantage of Progent's sizable investments in advanced ticketing software, a remote desktop support team, and a network of geographically dispersed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can utilize Progent's ticketing system as a secure tenant or Progent can establish data interchange with your current ticketing platform. The features available with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program allow you to increase your physical and virtual support volume, the diversity of technologies your business can take on, the locations you can serve, and your hours of availability.
Key features of Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution for IT support organizations include:
To see additional details about Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution, go to Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop support staff delivers Level 1 end user assistance with 1-hour service level agreement to begin work during normal business hours.
- Standard service times are 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days per week.
- Extended hours support is offered at additional cost.
- Optional on-premises service in larger metros is offered across the country at additional cost.
- You retain full control of your clients and billing.
- Your customers enter requests by means of your custom branded Internet portal, an 800 phone number, or by directing a message to your dedicated email address.
- Every end user request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be tracked and updated online while they are active.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for IT Service Firms
Progent's consulting expertise for IT service firms allows you to become a sole source for virtually all technical expertise your customers may require. You can grow your staff and strategic IT skills steadily without having to turn down opportunities due to a lack of expertise or a shortage of personnel.
Important features of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
Top benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent acts as a seamless supplement to your in-house IT service group, responding to your management, and invoices you instead of your customer.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent bills by the minute to minimize expenses.
- Detailed Reporting: Progent uses an advanced service documentation platform to make sure all IT services performed are thoroughly described. This allows you to shift service assignments to in-house consultants when you have sufficient people and appropriate skill sets.
For a printable PDF datasheet about Progent's program for providing Progent's IT support under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers.
- Safely Expand Your Service Practice: You can quickly and safely accept additional jobs outside your core areas of excellence and serve new geographies without exposure to the risks associated with expanding your full-time staff too quickly.
- Strengthen Your Brand: You can improve your positioning as a full-spectrum network support firm by offering more solutions to more clients using your own brand.
- Add to Your Services Catalog: Progent can provide world-class expertise in a broad range of technologies and can be a dependable reservoir of skills for expanding your IT service operations.
- Fast Problem Escalation: With a large team of high-level consultants available, Progent can escalate rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the toughest issues get resolved fast.
- Keep Your Customers Happy: Happy clients stick. By teaming with Progent, you can continue delivering solutions without ever forcing clients to seek help from your competitors.
- Online Support Experts: For two decades, Progent has provided online IT support ranging from Call Center support to high-level consulting. Efficient online support cuts costs and produces quick results.
- Top Industry Certifications: Progentís IT experts have earned top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Citrix, Palo Alto Networks, and other leading vendors. Progent's security and compliance consultants hold advanced certifications including ISSAP, CISA, and GIAC. Learn more details about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Calgary, Alberta Organizations
Progent's nationwide team of certified consultants and technical experts offers Calgary, Alberta organizations a broad range of online technical guidance and troubleshooting expertise. Areas of expertise covered under Progent's reseller program for network service providers include:
Find Out More Details About Progent's Reseller Support for Network Service Organizations in Calgary, Alberta
To learn additional information about Progent's consulting support for network service organizations in Calgary, Alberta, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.