Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk, and Ticketing for IT Service Organizations in Calgary
Progentís consulting support for IT service organizations in Calgary Alberta enables you to offer your customers Progent's consulting and Help Desk Call Center support with your brand as a transparent augmentation of your in-house IT support team. These services can help you add to your client base, flesh out your service portfolio, satisfy your customers, and improve your profits.
Progentís nationwide roster of network engineers, PC support technicians, network administrators, and cybersecurity professionals have worked as seamless adjuncts to the IT groups of some of the worldís biggest IT support firms. Progentís breadth and depth of expertise enables you to add to the scope of your IT service practice, and Progentís close integration with your support team lets you elevate and preserve your company's brand.
Progent is a network support company with two decades of background delivering online consulting services to small and middle-size organizations. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and has one of the biggest groups of Cisco-certified CCIE network infrastructure engineers of any independent computer support firm in the world. Progent has provided online IT assistance and consulting to customers in every state in the country. (Check out testimonials from Progent's customers.)
Using Progent's Services With Your Branding
Progent's consulting program for IT service providers features transparent resale to your customers of professional IT services. Progent invoices you directly and performs under your direction to provide your clients support services under your branding. Also, Progent offers a low-cost Extended Hours Support Service for clients who need 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Services for Network Service Firms
Ticketing is the heart of an efficient Help Desk. But enterprise-grade ticketing platforms are not just expensive to license and staff, but a hassle to set up and maintain. Smaller IT service providers rarely have the required resources. Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution gives IT service organizations an economical way to retain their own branding while delivering their clients responsive desktop support services backed by a best-of-breed ticketing platform and reinforced by fast escalation to subject matter experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Solution for IT Service Providers
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT support firms takes advantage of Progent's sizable investments in advanced ticketing technology, a remote desktop services staff, and a network of geographically dispersed subject matter experts. You can use Progent's ticketing platform exclusively or Progent can establish communications with your existing ticketing platform. The features available with Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program enable you to expand your physical and virtual support workload, the diversity of technical issues your company can handle, the number of locations you can service, and your hours of availability.
Important features of Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT service companies include:
To see additional details on Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution, go to Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop support team provides Level 1 end user support with 1-hour SLA to commence work during standard work hours.
- Normal support hours are 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days per week.
- Extended support is available at additional cost.
- Optional onsite service in larger metros is available throughout the US at extra cost.
- You have complete control of your clients and billing.
- Your customers enter service requests using your custom branded web portal, an 800 number, or by sending a request to your designated mailbox.
- Each end user request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be monitored and modified remotely until they are closed.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting for IT Service Firms
Progent's consulting expertise for IT service providers allows your support team to become a single source for virtually all technical guidance and troubleshooting your customers may require. You can build your staff and strategic in-house competencies at your own pace without having to say no to opportunities due to a lack of in-house expertise or a shortage of bandwidth.
Key aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
Top benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent acts as a transparent extension of your in-house IT service group, under your direction, and invoices your firm rather than your client.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent bills by the minute to reign in expenses.
- Extensive Reporting: Progent utilizes an advanced documentation system to ensure that all services delivered are fully described. This enables your IT support organization to transfer account assignments to in-house consultants once you have enough staff and relevant skill sets.
For a printable PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT services under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms.
- Safely Grow Your Service Business: You can quickly and efficiently accept more opportunities outside your main areas of excellence and open new territories without the risks involved with expanding your full-time staff too rapidly.
- Re-enforce Your Brand: You can improve your positioning as a comprehensive IT service firm by delivering more solutions to more clients under your own brand.
- Flesh Out Your IT Support Portfolio: Progent can provide world-class support in a wide array of technologies and can be a reliable reservoir of skills for expanding your IT service operations.
- Rapid Escalation: With a large team of top-level technology experts ready to help, Progent can escalate quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the toughest problems can be handled fast.
- Keep Your Clients Satisfied: Happy clients stick. By teaming with Progent, you can keep delivering solutions without ever forcing clients to seek expertise from your competitors.
- Online Support Experts: For two decades, Progent has provided online network support ranging from Help Desk support to advanced consulting. Effective online support saves money and produces quick results.
- Top Certifications: Progentís IT experts have earned advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Citrix, IBM, and other leading technology companies. Progent's security and compliance experts have earned top certifications including CISSP, CISM, and CRISC. Learn more details about Progent's industry certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Calgary, Alberta Businesses
Progent's veteran roster of certified engineers offers Calgary, Alberta businesses a wide range of online consulting and debugging expertise. Areas of expertise offered under Progent's reseller program for network service providers include:
Find Out More About Progent's Consulting Program for IT Service Organizations in Calgary, Alberta
For more details about Progent's consulting program for IT service organizations in Calgary, Alberta, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.