Progent's Consulting, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing for Network Service Firms in Calgary
Progent's consulting support for IT service firms in Calgary Alberta allows your company to provide your customers Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk support under your brand as a transparent extension of your regular IT services team. This can put you on the fast track to grow your client base, fill out your service portfolio, create happy clients, and increase your bottom line.
Progent's roster of network infrastructure engineers, PC support specialists, network admins, and data security professionals have acted as seamless supplements to the IT groups of some of the world's biggest IT support firms. Progent's range of technical knowledge allows you to widen the scope of your IT service practice, and Progent's transparency helps you elevate and preserve your branding.
Progent is an IT consulting company with two decades of background providing remote consulting services to small and middle-size companies. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and has one of the biggest teams of Cisco-certified CCIE network infrastructure engineers of any independent IT support firm in the world. Progent has provided online technical assistance and consulting to customers in every state in the U.S. (Check out testimonials from Progent's clients.)
Providing Progent's Services With Your Branding
Progent's consulting program for network service firms offers transparent resale to your clients of professional IT services. Progent invoices your firm directly and works under your direction to provide your clients consulting and support services under your branding. Also, Progent has a low-cost Off-hours Support Program for clients who require 24x7 support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing for Network Service Firms
Ticketing systems are the enabling technology behind an efficient IT Call Center. But full-featured ticketing platforms are not only expensive to acquire and staff, but also a hassle to set up and maintain. Smaller IT service organizations seldom have the necessary budget or personnel. Progent's Call Center and ticketing program offers IT support firms a practical way to keep their company branding while providing their customers responsive desktop support built around an advanced ticketing platform and supplemented by rapid escalation to high-level experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Solution for IT Service Providers
Progent's Call Center and ticketing program for IT support companies leverages Progent's investments in highly scalable ticketing technology, an online desktop services staff, and a network of geographically dispersed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can utilize Progent's ticketing system exclusively or Progent can establish data interchange with your existing ticketing system. The standard and optional features offered with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program enable you to increase your physical and virtual support volume, the range of technologies your firm can take on, the number of locations you can service, and your hours of availability.
Important features of Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution for IT service organizations include:
For additional information about Progent's Help Desk and ticketing outsourcing program, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop service group delivers Level 1 end user assistance with 1-hour SLA to begin work during standard work hours.
- Normal support times are 5am to 7pm PST, five days a week.
- Extended support is offered at additional cost.
- Optional on-premises support in larger metro areas is offered across the US at additional cost.
- You have complete control of your customers and invoicing.
- Your customers submit requests using your custom branded Internet portal, an 800 phone number, or by sending a message to your specified mailbox.
- Each client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be monitored and updated remotely while they are active.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your SMEs.
Progent's Consulting for Network Service Firms
Progent's consulting for IT service organizations allows you to act as a sole point of contact for virtually all IT expertise your clients may need. You can build your team and strategic IT skills at your own pace without having to turn down new business due to a gap in in-house expertise or a shortage of personnel.
Key features of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
Top benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
- Transparent Support: Progent acts as a seamless supplement to your internal IT service group, responding to your management, and bills your firm instead of your client.
- Granular Billing: Progent bills by the minute to reign in costs.
- Extensive Reporting: Progent utilizes an advanced documentation system to make sure all IT services performed are thoroughly described. This makes it easy for support group to transfer account responsibilities to internal personnel when you have enough people and relevant skill sets.
For a printable PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for providing Progent's IT support expertise under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers.
- Safely Expand Your Service Business: You can quickly and efficiently take on more opportunities outside your core fields of expertise and open additional geographies without assuming the risks associated with increasing your head count too rapidly.
- Re-enforce Your Name: You can solidify your mind share as a full-spectrum network service firm by offering more solutions to more clients using your own company name.
- Add to Your IT Support Portfolio: Progent offers top-tier expertise in a wide range of technologies and can act as a dependable resource for growing your IT service operations.
- Rapid Problem Escalation: Thanks to a large team of senior consultants ready to help, Progent can transition quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the most challenging problems get resolved fast.
- Make Your Customers Satisfied: Satisfied clients keep coming back. By teaming with Progent, you can keep making your customers successful without ever forcing clients to look for help outside the fold.
- Remote Support Professionals: For 20 years, Progent has delivered online IT support from Help Desk services to advanced consulting. Efficient online service cuts costs and produces fast solutions.
- Top Certifications: Progent's engineers hold advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Juniper, IBM, and other leading technology companies. Progent's security and compliance consultants have earned advanced certifications including ISSAP, CISA, and GIAC. Find out more details about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Calgary, Alberta Businesses
Progent's nationwide roster of certified engineers can deliver Calgary, Alberta organizations a wide array of remote consulting and debugging expertise. Practice areas offered under Progent's reseller program for network service organizations include:
Learn More About Progent's Consulting Support for IT Service Providers in Calgary, Alberta
To learn additional details about Progent's reseller program for network service organizations in Calgary, Alberta, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.