Expanding your remote workforce can have a significant impact on network architecture, security, and corporate processes. Progent has 20 years of experience assisting small and mid-size businesses to plan, deploy, administer, optimize, and troubleshoot IT environments that incorporate a remote workforce. Progent can help your Cambridge organization to select the right technologies and follow best practices in creating and maintaining a secure virtual office solution for teleworkers that promotes collaboration and returns maximum business value. Progent can provide services ranging from as-needed expertise for helping you past occasional IT roadblocks to comprehensive project management to help you successfully complete mission-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can help Cambridge, United Kingdom businesses to with any facet of building a high-functioning work-at-home environment by providing infrastructure configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud integration, Help Desk services, cybersecurity, backup/restore solutions, and unified management.
Video Conferencing for an At-Home Workforce
A wide selection of voice/video conferencing platforms from leading technology companies enable online meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat, and screen/content sharing for both onsite workers and telecommuters. Many organizations utilize a mix of products to accommodate their different partners and clients. Progent can assist your organization to manage your existing voice/video conferencing environment and enhance the engagement of your at-home employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular unified communications product that enables presence, instant messaging, voice and video conferencing as well as the seamless integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent can provide the expertise of Microsoft-certified consultants who can assist your company to deploy and maintain Skype for Business client software to accommodate your at-home workforce. For details about Progent's support services for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business integration experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video calling app for iOS, iPadOS, iPod and macOS devices. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer editions of FaceTime support as many as 32 concurrent users for video calls. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Apple FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports online conferencing for most desktop or mobile devices. Delivered via Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex capabilities include sharing specific content or screens, presentations that incorporate rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint, network-based recording, plus revision and playback for training. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Cisco Webex and for other IP video products from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a portal for conversations, contacts, and content with capabilities that include IP voice and video calling, persistent threaded chat, plus file sharing. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Teams and for additional Microsoft 365 products, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Voice/Video Conferencing Apps supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide configuration and troubleshooting services for these products and
assist you to optimize your WAN architecture to host them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about creating and managing an efficient work-from-home environment for your Cambridge, United Kingdom organization, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.