Expanding your telecommuter workforce can have a major effect on network architecture, cybersecurity, and corporate culture. Progent has two decades of background assisting SMBs to design, deploy, manage, tune, and debug IT networks that incorporate at-home workers. Progent can assist your Cambridge company to pick the right technologies and adhere to best practices in creating and maintaining a secure virtual solution for telecommuters that facilitates teamwork and returns maximum value. Progent offers support services that go from as-needed guidance for helping you over occasional technical roadblocks to full project management to help you successfully complete mission-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can help Cambridge, United Kingdom companies to succeed with any aspect of creating a high-performing work-at-home ecosystem by delivering infrastructure configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud connectivity, Help Desk outsourcing, endpoint security, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Video Conferencing for Teleworkers
A wide selection of video conferencing products from major vendors enable virtual meetings, video conferencing, chat sessions, and screen/content sharing for both local users and at-home workers. Many companies use a mix of products to accommodate their various partners and clients. Progent's communications experts can help your organization to manage your current conferencing ecosystem and optimize the experience of your remote employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications platform that supports presence, IM, audio and video conferencing as well as the transparent integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft-certified specialists who can assist your company to set up and maintain Skype for Business client software to support your remote employees. For details about Progent's support services for Skype for Business, visit Skype for Business consulting services.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video calling platform for iOS, iPadOS, iPod and macOS devices. FaceTime works over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current versions of FaceTime support as many as 32 concurrent users for video sessions. For details about Progent's consulting services for Apple FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides remote conferencing for most computing devices. Delivered through Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex capabilities include sharing granular content or computer screens, presentations that incorporate rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, session capture, plus editing and playback for training. For details about Progent's support expertise for Webex and for additional video conferencing products from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a hub for conversations, contacts, and information with capabilities that include IP voice and video calling, persistent threaded chat, plus file sharing. For details about Progent's support expertise for Teams as well as for additional Microsoft 365 apps, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Conferencing Apps supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and troubleshooting services for these conferencing platforms and
assist you to tune your WAN infrastructure to host them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about building and maintaining a productive telecommuter solution for your Cambridge, United Kingdom company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.