Enlarging your telecommuter workforce can have a significant impact on network architecture, security, and corporate workflows. Progent has 20 years of background helping small and mid-size businesses to plan, deploy, administer, tune, and troubleshoot IT environments that support work-from-home employees. Progent can assist your Cambridge company to select the right technologies and follow best practices in creating and maintaining a secure virtual ecosystem for teleworkers that promotes teamwork and returns top business value. Progent offers support services ranging from on demand guidance for getting you over challenging IT bottlenecks to full project management or co-management to help you carry out mission-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can help Cambridge, United Kingdom companies to with any aspect of building a high-performing work-at-home ecosystem by providing network infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud connectivity, helpdesk augmentation, endpoint security, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Video Conferencing for At-Home Workers
A broad selection of video conferencing products from leading vendors enable online discussions, video and voice conferencing, chat sessions, and content sharing for both local users and at-home workers. Many organizations use multiple conferencing products to accommodate their different partners and customers. Progent can help your organization to manage your current conferencing environment and enhance the experience of your at-home employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading communications product that enables real-time presence, instant messaging, voice and video calling and conferencing as well as the seamless integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft-certified consultants who can help your company to configure and maintain Skype for Business clients to accommodate your remote workforce. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Skype for Business, visit Skype for Business integration experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video calling platform for compatible iOS and macOS devices. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current editions of FaceTime allow as many as 32 simultaneous users for video calls. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports online conferencing for most desktop or mobile devices. Delivered through Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex capabilities include sharing granular content or computer screens, presentations that incorporate rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint, session recording, plus revision and playback for training. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Webex as well as for other IP video products from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a portal for conversations, contacts, and information with features such as IP voice and video conferencing, persistent threaded chat, plus data sharing. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Microsoft Teams and for other Microsoft 365 products, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide integration and troubleshooting services for these conferencing platforms and
assist your business to tune your WAN architecture to host them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Expertise
To contact Progent about building and managing a productive work-from-home environment for your Cambridge, United Kingdom organization, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.