Enlarging your at-home workforce may have a significant impact on IT architecture, security, and corporate workflows. Progent has two decades of experience helping businesses of all sizes to plan, configure, administer, tune, and troubleshoot IT environments that support a remote workforce. Progent can help your Cambridge company to select the appropriate technologies and follow leading practices in creating and operating a secure virtual ecosystem for telecommuters that facilitates teamwork and delivers maximum business value. Progent offers support services ranging from as-needed expertise for getting you past challenging IT roadblocks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you successfully complete mission-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can assist Cambridge, United Kingdom organizations to succeed with any aspect of building a high-functioning telecommuting ecosystem by providing network infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud integration, Help Desk outsourcing, cybersecurity, data protection solutions, and centralized management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for Teleworkers
A broad range of voice/video conferencing products from leading vendors enable online meetings, video conferencing, chat, and screen sharing for both onsite users and telecommuters. Many companies utilize multiple products to meet the needs of their different partners and customers. Progent's communications experts can help you to manage your existing voice/video conferencing ecosystem and optimize the productivity of your remote employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular unified communications platform that supports real-time presence, IM, voice and video conferencing plus the seamless integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent can provide the skills of Microsoft-certified specialists who can help you to configure and maintain Skype for Business client software to accommodate your at-home employees. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business integration experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video calling platform for compatible iOS and macOS devices. FaceTime runs over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer editions of FaceTime allow up to 32 simultaneous users for video sessions. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Apple FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides online conferencing for virtually all desktop or mobile devices. Delivered via Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex capabilities include sharing specific content or screens, presentations that embed rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint, network-based recording, plus editing and playback for training. For details about Progent's consulting services for Webex and for additional video conferencing products from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a portal for conversations, contacts, and content with capabilities such as IP voice and video calling, threaded chat, plus file sharing. For details about Progent's consulting services for Teams and for other Microsoft 365 products, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Conferencing Apps supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide integration and troubleshooting services for these conferencing platforms and
assist your business to optimize your network infrastructure to host them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Expertise
To contact Progent about creating and maintaining a productive telecommuter solution for your Cambridge, United Kingdom organization, phone 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.