Enlarging your telecommuter workforce may have a major effect on IT architecture, cybersecurity, and corporate processes. Progent has 20 years of background helping businesses of all sizes to design, deploy, manage, optimize, and troubleshoot IT environments that support at-home workers. Progent can assist your Cambridge company to pick the right technologies and follow leading practices in creating and operating a secure virtual ecosystem for telecommuters that promotes collaboration and returns top business value. Progent offers support services ranging from as-needed expertise for helping you past occasional technical roadblocks to comprehensive project management to help you successfully complete mission-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can help Cambridge, United Kingdom organizations to succeed with any aspect of creating a high-performing work-at-home environment by providing network infrastructure configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud connectivity, Help Desk augmentation, security and compliance, data protection solutions, and centralized management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for an At-Home Workforce
A broad selection of video conferencing products from leading technology companies enable online discussions, video and voice conferencing, chat, and content sharing for both onsite users and teleworkers. Many companies use a mix of products to meet the needs of their various partners and clients. Progent can help your organization to manage your existing voice/video conferencing ecosystem and enhance the productivity of your at-home workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular communications product that enables real-time presence, instant messaging, audio and video calling and conferencing plus the seamless integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent can provide the expertise of Microsoft-certified consultants who can help your company to configure and maintain Skype for Business clients to support your at-home workforce. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Skype for Business, visit Skype for Business integration experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video calling app for iOS, iPadOS, iPod and Mac computers and smartphones. FaceTime works over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later versions of FaceTime support as many as 32 concurrent users for voice/video calls. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Apple FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides remote conferencing for virtually all desktop or mobile devices. Delivered through Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex services include sharing granular content or computer screens, presentations that embed rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint, network-based recording, plus revision and playback for future reference and training. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Webex and for other IP video products from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams provides a hub for conferencing, contacts, and content with capabilities such as IP voice and video conferencing, persistent threaded chat, plus file sharing. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Microsoft Teams as well as for additional Microsoft 365 products, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Conferencing Apps supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide integration and troubleshooting expertise for these conferencing platforms and
assist your business to optimize your WAN architecture to host them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about building and managing a productive telecommuter environment for your Cambridge, United Kingdom business, call 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.