Expanding your telecommuter workforce may have a major impact on network infrastructure, security/compliance, and corporate culture. Progent has 20 years of background assisting SMBs to design, configure, manage, tune, and troubleshoot IT environments that incorporate at-home workers. Progent can help your Cambridge company to select the right tools and adhere to leading practices in creating and maintaining a secure virtual solution for teleworkers that facilitates teamwork and delivers top business value. Progent can provide services ranging from on demand guidance for helping you over challenging technical bottlenecks to full project management or co-management to help you successfully complete business-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can help Cambridge, United Kingdom companies to with any aspect of building a high-functioning telecommuting environment by providing infrastructure configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud integration, helpdesk augmentation, security monitoring, backup/restore solutions, and unified management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for At-Home Workers
A wide selection of video conferencing products from leading vendors enable online discussions, video and voice conferencing, chat sessions, and screen sharing for both local users and at-home workers. Many companies utilize multiple conferencing products to meet the needs of their different partners and customers. Progent's communications experts can help you to manage your existing voice/video conferencing environment and optimize the productivity of your remote employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading communications product that enables real-time presence, IM, audio and video conferencing plus the transparent integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft-certified consultants who can assist your company to set up and maintain Skype for Business clients to accommodate your remote workforce. For details about Progent's support services for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business consulting experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video calling platform for compatible iOS and macOS devices. FaceTime works over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later versions of FaceTime support as many as 32 concurrent users for voice/video sessions. For details about Progent's support services for FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides online conferencing for most desktop or mobile devices. Delivered via Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex capabilities include sharing granular content or screens, presentations that embed rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, session capture, plus revision and playback for training. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Cisco Webex as well as for additional video conferencing solutions from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a hub for conferencing, contacts, and content with features that include video calling, persistent chat, plus data sharing. To learn more about Progent's support services for Microsoft Teams and for additional Microsoft 365 apps, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver integration and debugging services for these conferencing platforms and
assist your business to optimize your WAN architecture to host them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To contact Progent about creating and managing an efficient work-from-home solution for your Cambridge, United Kingdom organization, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.