Expanding your remote workforce may have a significant impact on IT architecture, cybersecurity, and company workflows. Progent has 20 years of experience helping businesses of all sizes to plan, deploy, manage, optimize, and troubleshoot IT environments that support work-from-home employees. Progent can assist your Cambridge organization to select the appropriate technologies and follow best practices in building and maintaining a secure virtual ecosystem for telecommuters that facilitates teamwork and returns maximum value. Progent can provide support services ranging from on demand expertise for getting you past challenging technical bottlenecks to full project management to help you successfully complete business-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can help Cambridge, United Kingdom businesses to with any aspect of building a high-functioning work-at-home environment by delivering infrastructure configuration services, IP voice expertise, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud connectivity, Call Desk augmentation, data security, data protection solutions, and centralized management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for Telecommuters
A wide range of voice/video conferencing products from leading technology companies enable virtual meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat sessions, and screen sharing for both onsite users and teleworkers. Many organizations utilize a mix of products to meet the needs of their various partners and customers. Progent's communications experts can assist you to maintain your current conferencing environment and optimize the experience of your at-home workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular communications product that enables presence, instant messaging, audio and video calling and conferencing plus the seamless integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent can provide the expertise of Microsoft-certified consultants who can assist you to set up and maintain Skype for Business clients to support your at-home employees. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business consulting experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video calling platform for iOS, iPadOS, iPod and Mac computers and smartphones. FaceTime runs on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer versions of FaceTime allow as many as 32 concurrent users for voice/video calls. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Apple FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides remote conferencing for most computing devices. Offered via Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex capabilities include sharing discrete content or computer screens, presentations that embed rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint, network-based recording, plus editing and playback for future reference. To learn more about Progent's support services for Cisco Webex and for other IP video products from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams provides a hub for conferencing, contacts, and information with features such as IP voice and video calling, persistent chat, plus data sharing. For details about Progent's support expertise for Teams and for other Office 365 apps, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Voice/Video Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver integration and debugging services for these conferencing platforms and
assist you to optimize your WAN infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about building and managing an efficient telecommuter environment for your Cambridge, United Kingdom company, call 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.