Enlarging your telecommuter workforce can have a major effect on IT infrastructure, security/compliance, and corporate culture. Progent has 20 years of experience assisting small and mid-size businesses to plan, configure, manage, optimize, and debug IT networks that support at-home workers. Progent can help your Campinas organization to pick the appropriate tools and adhere to leading practices in creating and maintaining a safe virtual ecosystem for telecommuters that promotes collaboration and returns maximum business value. Progent can provide support services ranging from as-needed guidance for getting you over challenging technical roadblocks to full project management or co-management to help you carry out business-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can assist Campinas, São Paulo organizations to succeed with any facet of building a high-functioning work-at-home environment by providing infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice expertise, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud connectivity, Call Desk augmentation, cybersecurity, backup/restore solutions, and unified management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for an At-Home Workforce
A wide range of video conferencing platforms from leading technology companies enable virtual meetings, video conferencing, chat sessions, and screen/content sharing for both onsite users and telecommuters. Many companies utilize multiple conferencing products to accommodate their different partners and customers. Progent's communications experts can help your organization to maintain your existing conferencing environment and optimize the engagement of your remote employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading communications platform that supports real-time presence, instant messaging, voice and video calling and conferencing plus the transparent integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft-certified specialists who can assist you to configure and maintain Skype for Business client software to accommodate your remote employees. To learn more about Progent's support services for Skype for Business, visit Skype for Business integration services.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video calling platform for iOS and Mac computers and smartphones. FaceTime runs over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current editions of FaceTime allow as many as 32 simultaneous users for video sessions. To learn more about Progent's support services for Apple FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides online conferencing for most desktop or mobile devices. Offered through Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex services include sharing discrete content or screens, presentations that incorporate rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint, network-based recording, plus revision and playback for training. For details about Progent's consulting services for Cisco Webex and for additional IP video solutions from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a hub for conferencing, contacts, and information with features such as video conferencing, persistent chat, plus data sharing. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Teams as well as for other Office 365 products, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Voice/Video Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver integration and debugging services for these conferencing platforms and
help your business to tune your WAN infrastructure to host them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Expertise
To contact Progent about building and maintaining a productive work-from-home environment for your Campinas, São Paulo business, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.