Enlarging your remote workforce may have a major impact on network infrastructure, cybersecurity, and company processes. Progent has two decades of experience assisting SMBs to plan, deploy, administer, tune, and troubleshoot IT networks that incorporate at-home workers. Progent can help your Campinas company to select the right technologies and follow best practices in creating and maintaining a safe virtual office solution for telecommuters that facilitates teamwork and delivers maximum value. Progent can provide services that go from on demand guidance for helping you over occasional IT roadblocks to full project management to help you carry out business-critical initiatives.
Progent can help Campinas, São Paulo organizations to succeed with any aspect of building a high-functioning telecommuting ecosystem by delivering infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice expertise, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud connectivity, Call Desk services, endpoint security, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for an At-Home Workforce
A broad range of video conferencing platforms from major technology companies enable virtual discussions, video conferencing, chat sessions, and screen/content sharing for both local workers and at-home workers. Many organizations use multiple products to accommodate their various partners and customers. Progent's communications experts can help your organization to manage your existing voice/video conferencing ecosystem and enhance the experience of your at-home employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular communications product that supports presence, instant messaging, voice and video conferencing as well as the transparent integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft-certified consultants who can assist you to deploy and maintain Skype for Business client software to support your remote workforce. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business consulting services.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video phone platform for iOS, iPadOS, iPod and Mac devices. FaceTime works over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer versions of FaceTime support as many as 32 simultaneous users for video sessions. To learn more about Progent's support services for Apple FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides online conferencing for most desktop or mobile devices. Offered through Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex capabilities include sharing discrete content or computer screens, presentations that incorporate rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, session recording, plus editing and playback for training. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Webex and for other video conferencing products from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a portal for conferencing, contacts, and information with capabilities that include IP voice and video conferencing, threaded chat, plus file sharing. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Microsoft Teams as well as for additional Microsoft 365 apps, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide configuration and debugging services for these products and
assist you to tune your WAN architecture to run them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To contact Progent about creating and managing an efficient telecommuter solution for your Campinas, São Paulo company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.