Expanding your at-home workforce can have a major effect on IT infrastructure, security/compliance, and corporate culture. Progent has 20 years of experience assisting small and mid-size businesses to plan, configure, manage, optimize, and troubleshoot IT networks that incorporate a remote workforce. Progent can assist your Campinas company to select the appropriate technologies and adhere to leading practices in building and operating a secure virtual office solution for teleworkers that promotes collaboration and delivers maximum value. Progent can provide support services that go from as-needed guidance for getting you past occasional IT roadblocks to comprehensive project management to help you carry out mission-critical tasks.
Progent can help Campinas, São Paulo businesses to with any aspect of creating a high-performing work-at-home ecosystem by providing infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice expertise, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud integration, helpdesk services, security monitoring, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Video Conferencing for Remote Workers
A broad range of video conferencing products from major vendors enable online meetings, video conferencing, chat, and screen/content sharing for both onsite users and telecommuters. Many organizations utilize multiple conferencing products to meet the needs of their different partners and clients. Progent's communications experts can assist you to manage your current conferencing ecosystem and optimize the experience of your at-home workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications product that supports real-time presence, instant messaging, audio and video conferencing as well as the seamless integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent can provide the skills of Microsoft-certified specialists who can help your company to set up and manage Skype for Business client software to accommodate your remote workforce. To learn more about Progent's support services for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business consulting experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone platform for compatible iOS, iPadOS, iPod and macOS computers and smartphones. FaceTime works over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later editions of FaceTime support as many as 32 concurrent users for voice/video sessions. For details about Progent's consulting services for FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides online conferencing for most desktop or mobile devices. Offered through Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex capabilities include sharing granular content or screens, presentations that incorporate rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint, network-based capture, plus revision and playback for future reference and training. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Cisco Webex and for additional video conferencing products from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a hub for conferencing, contacts, and information with features that include video calling, persistent chat, plus file sharing. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Teams and for additional Office 365 products, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Conferencing Apps supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide integration and debugging services for these conferencing platforms and
help you to optimize your WAN infrastructure to host them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about building and maintaining an efficient telecommuter environment for your Campinas, São Paulo business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.