Expanding your remote workforce may have a major impact on IT architecture, cybersecurity, and corporate processes. Progent has two decades of background assisting businesses of all sizes to plan, configure, manage, tune, and troubleshoot IT environments that incorporate a remote workforce. Progent can help your Campinas company to pick the right tools and follow best practices in building and maintaining a safe virtual solution for teleworkers that promotes teamwork and returns maximum value. Progent offers services that go from on demand expertise for getting you over challenging IT bottlenecks to full project management or co-management to help you carry out business-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can help Campinas, São Paulo businesses to succeed with any facet of building a high-performing remote work ecosystem by providing network infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice expertise, video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud integration, helpdesk augmentation, endpoint security, data protection solutions, and streamlined management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for Telecommuters
A broad range of video conferencing products from major vendors support online discussions, video conferencing, chat sessions, and content sharing for both onsite users and teleworkers. Many companies utilize a mix of conferencing products to meet the needs of their different partners and clients. Progent's communications experts can help you to manage your current voice/video conferencing environment and optimize the engagement of your at-home workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading communications platform that enables real-time presence, instant messaging, voice and video calling and conferencing plus the seamless integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent offers the skills of Microsoft-certified consultants who can help you to deploy and manage Skype for Business client software to accommodate your remote employees. For details about Progent's consulting services for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business consulting experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone platform for compatible iOS and macOS computers and smartphones. FaceTime runs over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current versions of FaceTime allow up to 32 concurrent users for video calls. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Apple FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports online conferencing for virtually all computing devices. Offered via Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex services include sharing specific content or computer screens, presentations that incorporate rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint, network-based capture, plus editing and playback for future reference and training. For details about Progent's support services for Webex and for other video conferencing products from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a hub for conversations, contacts, and information with capabilities such as voice/video conferencing, threaded chat, plus data sharing. For details about Progent's consulting services for Microsoft Teams as well as for additional Microsoft 365 apps, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Voice/Video Conferencing Apps supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and troubleshooting expertise for these conferencing platforms and
help your business to tune your network infrastructure to host them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about building and managing a productive telecommuter environment for your Campinas, São Paulo organization, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.